4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Zapier?

Zapier Reviews & Product Details

What is Zapier?

Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, and Gmail). Connect hundreds of best-in-breed SaaS apps.

Zapier Screenshots

Zapier Profile Details

Zapier Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Zapier
Description
Zapier (YC S12) solves integrations for web services. Zapier provides a simple web interface to sync data between web applications so non-technical users don't have to write a single line of code.
2011

Zapier Reviews

1-50 of 379 total Zapier reviews

Zapier Reviews

1-50 of 379 total Zapier reviews
Zapier review by Gabriel W.
Senior Comunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Tons of app in one place"

What do you like best?

The way to connect all the app that I use daily for my work is really easy that allows me to share my work in the other sites by publishing it in one because zapier is in charge of doing the rest of the work and it goes very well with a service which I am very pleased to integrate my platforms with zapier apart from the time saving that allows me to have in my work, everything together is better and I have verified it with zapier that is so

What do you dislike?

There is not an agile support that solves my difficulties that I have had in moments that is really unfortunate that a platform with great integration service has a vacuum of having a good support service, everything would be recommended if you had more in mind this part to improve it and create more strong bonds between the support and me as a client

Integrations allows you to create automations between applications that trigger productivity in a wonderful way ensuring that everything is complete and its function does not fail at any time, having this app not only reduces my work time but also is very reliable and safe

Zapier review by Ryan S.
Information Technology Management
(10,001+ employees)

"The best assistant that allows me to automate all my tools"

What do you like best?

I love being able to integrate all the tools I use in my work in order to perform my tasks and those of my team in the shortest time possible, it even allows me to automate some steps in order to reduce the amount of work.

It also allows me to save all the information and data I use from other applications in the cloud with Zapier, it is interesting to be able to solve the speed of all the information I manage by integrating it with several functions from a single site.

I love the technical support team of Zapier because, when I need them due to possible errors with the system, they can solve it in a short time, even once everything is solved, they follow up the case in case it appears again.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive, when you can integrate many applications or if it is necessary to use several applications, however it is worth investing in this application, as it undoubtedly allows me to save a lot of time in carrying out the work of my team work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With security I recommend this incredible tool, Zapier can be your ideal assistant to keep everything organized from one place and all the work of your team is more fluid.

Being able to automate several tasks in order to save time and effort, avoiding long hours of stress in carrying out tasks, is surely a great benefit for the entire company.

It is also a great benefit to have a large amount of data with Zapier, since it allows me to be able to visualize the whole process in a fast and safe way, without being entered in each application thus losing a valuable time.

Zapier review by Sam O.
Marketing Coordinator

"A very powerful tool"

What do you like best?

The automation process in logging our form data saves me a lot of time. It streamlines sending leads to our sales team. It is pretty vital in the day to day operations of our company. Once I figured out how to set up different Zaps, it was easy to maintain and tweak them when I saw fit.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of options for pricing model. We often reach our zap limit per month, but the next tier costs double what my company is paying now. We're stuck in the middle where we want to upgrade, but it's not worth the cost for the ~1week where our Zaps are not functioning. It can be difficult to set up first, but once you get the hang of it it should not be a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get it set up it is easy to maintain.

We are using Zapier to log our form data in multiple servers (SQL & Google Docs). Having this information is important and automating the process is a life saver whe

Zapier review by Jeanne S.
Information Technology System Manager

"Zapier has good tools for automation"

What do you like best?

The integration of multiple tools allows the work you do and the tasks you develop to be done much faster, since they have the capacity to automate and get the amount of work reduced.

You can save information and data from other platforms within Zapier and at the same time you can connect applications to each other, to make the flow of information move faster and you can integrate multiple functionalities in one place.

The notifications of possible errors as well as notifications about tasks realizations help to be informed in each moment of any possible failure or variation within a "zap" to be able to review it.

What do you dislike?

When you want to integrate many applications and perform several "zaps" the price goes up and it can become a bit expensive if you need to work with many applications. If your company is big and you have many applications it is possible that Zapier is a bit expensive, although in spite of its price it is worth it, since it saves a lot of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the money in your company is not a problem and you have many applications with a large amount of data, Zapier can help you so that everything is organized in one place and for the flow of information and workflow is more fluid.

The best thing about Zapier is that automating certain tasks saves a lot of time, since you do not have to spend hours doing tedious tasks.

Related to the previous one, it is also worth noting that by integrating the information that exists within many other applications, you get all the data in one place. By having a large amount of data available within Zapier you can observe everything in a much more complete way and you do not have to be entering individually within each application, since you have everything in the same place.

Zapier review by Rajan S.
PHP Developer

"Cool Integration Tool!!"

What do you like best?

1) Really helpful to integrate your app with other web services or vice versa.

2) You don't need to write code every to integrate with different web services.

3) You can create your own app along with the thousand other apps and let your users to integrate it with different apps.

4) You can create multiple zaps at a time.

5) Very easy interface to understand for a non-technical person.

6) You can see the task history of every zaps which makes monitoring process easy.

What do you dislike?

Overall Zapier is a very good SaaS, but the thing that I dislike most is it's documentation.

1) As a developer, it's very cumbersome to understand it's documentation for making your own app.

2) In order to make your app public, you have to have atleast 10 users and also, the process is quite tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to integrate your application with different other applications, then instead of making API for each apps, you can make your App in Zapier and that would be able to integrate with any other known applications. Really good SaaS.

As a developer, I really loved to work with Zapier. Becuase I had to create a app just for a single time and then you can integrate it with any other application.

Zapier review by Joshua W.
General Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"To integrate"

What do you like best?

It helps me to build advanced workflows with tools that allows me to automate tasks making my job easier to do while having time for other jobs, with the integrations I make with other app and zapier seems to me to be the perfect union to make everything possible

On the other hand, the support team is very well shaped by the good fast service and good quality they provide, every time I doubt something without thinking I communicate with them that are the ones that can help me in effective fashion

What do you dislike?

At the beginning of the purchase I found the price of the plan for companies expensive and that there was only one option of price that they offered without giving other options even with fewer functions but if as to start to know the software well and there if after buying the most expensive

By integrating the allowed apps I have had fantastic results that give me a great help in my workflow, always having the security that every notification comes to me that allows me to be connected with everything that is happening and not get lost in the topic of work, is a good software that works for those companies that need to automate tedious tasks and zapier does it without needing to do it by myself

Zapier review by Isaac C.
District Service Manager

"Automate actions"

What do you like best?

With zapier automate actions between web applications for a more functional use between them and to collaborate more between one app to the others and can perform tedious tasks more easily

I keep the most important information of the clients to concentrate more on my work so that I do not have to move between different app. Besides, your good work flow between the app is very simple to do it does not take a lot of time it is a few clicks

What do you dislike?

To put profile picture in zapier software I have to go to another page to create it and so I can put it on the zapier page something I do not like because it is more time that I spend to put a simple photo so that this more personalized they should let it be placed more easily without having to enter another platform

My work is faster because entering zapier I do not have to be moving between platforms to be entering one by one and move between all the app to work because with zapier are all unified making my job easier

Zapier review by Robert G.
Internet

"Excellent help to invest your time better"

What do you like best?

Reducing the time invested in doing certain tasks and integrations is the best that Zapier has. This program gives you many options so that you can do all your tasks in less time and also so that you can integrate different applications and use them all in one place.

It has a quite adequate price, since it allows you to reduce the workload and you can also integrate other third-party applications to combine tools and functionalities of both the application that is integrated, and the tools that Zapier gives you.

The instructions and the helps that the application gives you do not take time to learn how everything works and you can do the tasks shortly after being in Zapier.

What do you dislike?

Although many applications can be integrated, there are others that still can not be integrated within Zapier, but I hope that in the future they will be adding more, to make the application more complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier can help your company move information faster, take data from many applications and integrate work and automate tasks.

Moving data between applications is much easier with Zapier. We have many different applications within our company and we have a lot of information in them. With the "zaps" we can integrate and move the information within the system, which helps to execute the tasks more efficiently.

The collaboration between the teams of our company has also increased, it is easier to pass information between different people and to communicate any doubt.

Zapier review by Peter H.
Information Technology Management

"Integrate and use all your applications in one place"

What do you like best?

Collecting data from a software or an application and intergrarlos within Zapier is very useful and is very well developed. This allows you to use several applications and transmit information from one place to another within Zapier.

The applications that you use a lot can be put inside by means of "Zaps", which house this integration and is what allows you to use those applications instantly.

The support that Zapier has is also quite good, since we have consulted some doubts about the integration of some applications and about the configuration of certain tasks automation and we have solved the doubts right away.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks could be further automated to reduce the time we invest in them. If they improve that will be an even more complete application than it is at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Within a company there will always be many softwares that you are using for different tasks. Zapier gets all those software can be in one place and also integrate the data and information you have in them.

That can accommodate and integrate third-party applications within Zapier has allowed us to move data from one place to another, contacts, configurations ... We have managed to save a lot of time in jobs that previously consumed us an excessive time.

Another aspect that we have improved a lot has been the project management, now we can perform in much less time to be able to integrate the information within Zapier and we can automate the creation of projects for new clients in a few steps.

Zapier review by Noah C.
Account Manager

"A fantastic integration tool that streamlines our workflow"

What do you like best?

I like that Zapier allows us to move data between our software in an immediate and automated fashion. Rather than fussing around with complicated APIs and other technical configurations, we can just use Zapier's straightforward tools to program software interactions in an intuitive way. The simple functionality lets us program actions the way we would draw them out on paper. The pricing is very good and very much worth the automation that Zapier provides.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered and major issues yet, but so far, it does seem that many of the integrations are rather basic. For instance, we can move data from one platform to another and perform a few checks, but to implement the same type of complex integrations that can be achieved through custom API programming doesn't seem easy or even possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is an excellent tool that can help streamline the process of moving data from one application to another. For instance, if you use an email marketing platform to obtain event signups, you can program Zapier to transfer the contact data to contact manager or CRM platform.

We've primarily benefited from Zapier's ability to move data and perform conditional checks across multiple cloud-based software platforms. We have many platform that collect data through forms and also process project details from collaboration platforms. Zapier's simple controls and programming method lets us set up automated actions without the need for IT or other advanced technical support.

Zapier review by Kent Y.
Internet

"Fluid and effective automation of your tasks"

What do you like best?

It has facilitated the resolution of tasks thanks to the integration of multiple applications within the same place. Zapier allows you to integrate and work with many applications, which serves to improve the efficiency of your work, since you can perform several tasks at the same time.

Zapier has an introductory guide that helps a lot of users who are not used to using software of this type. That help and help to integrate new applications came to us very well.

The design of Zapier allows you to navigate through the menus and configure your equipment, users and applications in a few moments, has a very careful interface.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have been notified of error but there was nothing wrong after having reviewed the application.

The accounts connected to Zapier and the "Zaps" are sometimes disconnected and you have to reconfigure them to work again in the way they were before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I understand that Zapier is recommended for companies that want to automate certain tasks, be more effective in their jobs and also integrate and combine the use of applications in one place.

The "Zaps" are something that has modified in our company the way in which we execute tasks through different applications. We use the "Zaps" in different applications to notify us of certain notifications, to perform an automatic task, to modify an aspect of the configuration ... In short, it makes it easier for us to perform tasks that used to be much more tedious to perform.

By having many applications within a system we can manage several accounts and several different actions in one place, this allows us to have more control over the different accounts we have in our company.

Zapier review by Emma M.
Founder & CEO
Entertainment

"A great automation tool"

What do you like best?

I sort of gerryrigged my whole life into AirTable because I wanted all my stuff in one place. In order for that to be efficient and also to work with other programs I work with, Zapier has proven insanely helpful. Obviously it would be nice not to need Zapier but I get that you can't ask all these businesses to implement all these custom and/or 3rd party integrated solutions. It generally works without issue and has made life easier.

What do you dislike?

It's really expensive. And it can be a bit clunky to implement in some cases. They seem to be integrated with some software better than others. But mainly the cost - I don't even do anything particularly complicated but I pay $240/year, and that's the cheapest of their paid plans. That's a lot for a solopreneur like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation can save you a lot of money but be sure you're automating the right things because Zapier is expensive and so you need to be sure it will pay for itself.

Automation, making different softwares work together

Zapier review by Keira F.
Human Resources Staffing

"Integration and automation of business tasks"

What do you like best?

The elaboration and creation of workflows is an aspect that allows many tasks that if you did them manually it would take you a long time to do them using Zapier they are done in a much shorter time.

It has many Zaps that are templates over other popular software. These zaps can be connected and synchronized to be able to use and integrate several applications within your systems. This facility to integrate new applications generates that the work is easier to do and that you do not have to exchange applications continuously, since you have their integrations within the software.

What do you dislike?

The use of folders is somewhat complex, since they are somewhat messy and you have to spend a little while finding out where each of them is.

I believe that in the future they could improve and facilitate the distribution of the folders so that less time was lost in identifying them and also making it easier to sort them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basically Zapier allows you to spend less time doing your tasks but keep doing them with the same efficiency as before. It also allows you to integrate and use several applications at the same time. I believe that saving time while improving profitability is something useful for any company.

It has achieved that, for example, the forms that our clients have to fill in is much simpler. Zapier automates the flow of emails and SMS and allows you to send them, notifies you if they have answered the forms and can check the details and follow up.

The daily workflow has been reduced. We do not lose as much time as before in several applications and it is easier for us to send documents through this platform and also the use of different Zaps so that certain tasks that were previously more complex are now easier through the intergration that this software provides us. .

Zapier review by Patrick G.
Advertising Director

"Do more tasks in less time"

What do you like best?

The ability to make custom Zaps generates a lot of customization and ease to integrate various apps and add functionality to the software. In relation to this, I consider that it is very easy to integrate elements in this software.

I also like the ability to automate actions, since you can create pre-established "zaps" and thus perform daily tasks much easier, without losing excessive time.

Add that the tutorial is quite intuitive and that we have been able to understand the application very quickly and integrate different elements and functions without losing time.

What do you dislike?

Some functions such as search or creation of rows are a bit difficult to manage, but in reality it is normal, since it has many functions and elements, which makes some elements more complex than others.

I would also add more services to integrate within the application, since the more functionalities can be simplified and integrated using this application, the more performance we will obtain from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Zapier you can perform tasks in a less tedious way, automate certain actions and integrate several applications within one. All this helps to make the marketing work more effective.

We have highly automated workflow, especially in the area of marketing, managing sales and customers. Automating in that sense many functionalities and tasks through the integration of applications and "zaps" has allowed us to save more time and efficiently manage resources.

We have also used it for email campaigns and to analyze metrics, as it gives us a lot of information and simplifies marketing campaigns.

Zapier review by Caleb T.
Information Technology Staff

"Automation and total control over the data"

What do you like best?

Since we use a large number of SaaS products in our company, Zapier has been really good for integrating data and applications.

With this software we have control over all the data of the integrated applications, it is also really easy to format or modify the tools available to work with that data and thus optimize the transport of data.

The best thing about Zapier is the automation and total control over all the data and connected applications, it is really easy to link them and also optimize them.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this software is that when creating a new "zap" when you use test data to check something only the most recent event extra. So, if you need to check and compare several test data you can not do it, you have to create several more "zaps" and it is a little complicated to manage that.

Luckily, this only affects "zap" complexes that require a multitude of tests, with most do not have any problems of this type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to control the data, automate certain functions, integrate many tools and applications in a single software and better manage all the information is what allows this software, so I recommend it for any company that wants to facilitate and improve the processing of data.

In our company we have used integrated code blocks to personalize and integrate the tools we use within our company. If you have a little knowledge about coding, this allows you to integrate a multitude of tools. If you have knowledge of Javascript or Phyton you have almost unlimited possibilities in this regard.

The debugging system is quite complete and works efficiently. When we have had an error we have modified that "zap" thanks to the own debugging tools that this system has, so that generates that we have more confidence in this tool and that we can modify and change any "zap" without any fear of lose information.

Finally, also note that when a customer or worker has entered data in front-end forms have obtained the correct PDF that has served to solve their needs, this greatly increases the speed and efficiency.

Zapier review by Johann L.
Agile Sr. Business Analyst (Under Contract)

"Don't have to code to use APIs"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to connect different applications to each other without having to know any specific languages. Zapier is a good fit for those folks who "know enough to be dangerous" when it comes to technology but they aren't fully invested in languages.

If you're able to work on the front end of a basic website then you shouldn't have any trouble working with Zapier. Zapier walks you through the process from end-to-end. Super easy tool to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you get an error message and you have to figure out how to fix it. I'd call this a minor drawback and you'll need to be patient when you're using the tool.

Another minor drawback would be making sure your "Zap" (the connection) is turned on. It's easy to neglect the on and off toggle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier has a free version and a paid version. Consider the free version to test and make sure you like it. Know what programs you want to connect and what output you want. You'll most likely need to play around with the tool to get the output you want.

I like that Zapier walks you through the process every time. You'll repeat the same steps and you're able to see a test result before turning on your "Zap". For the free Zapier version the program syncs every 15 minutes. I believe the paid version syncs more frequently.

I needed to connect Google Sheets with Office 365. I had to connect calendars, Google Forms, and Asana (don't ever use Asana) so that an email would populate.

Zapier review by Colin O.
IT Administrator
Internet

"Very easily automate workflows"

What do you like best?

I was hoping to connect a few accounts to make my existing helpdesk workflow work better. I was able to set a Zap up using Zapier and get everything running within 10 minutes!

What do you dislike?

There are some times that accounts can disconnect from Zapier and the Zaps will stop working without warning. It can sometimes take days for me to notice so a more frequent reminder or warning would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it free to begin with, and then implement if it works for you. Easy as that!

The existing helpdesk solution at my office is a dedicated Slack channel where users post their issues. There wasn't a way to grab metrics from this, and I didn't want to disrupt the current workflow. With Zapier, I was able to create a Zap that creates a ticket in Zendesk (and tags me in Slack) whenever a user reacts to a Slack message in our support channel with a specfic emoji. I was then able to create a Zap to close those tickets whenever I react with a specific emoji after the initial ticket is created. This has made my life so much easier!

Zapier review by Brandon T.
Team Lead of Paid Social

"Zapier has been a very easy integration tool to help me capitalize on Facebook Lead Ads"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to integration with a large amount of different apps to push the leads I collect on Facebook through to any CRM or email platform . I've been very impressed with the support and their ability to help me troubleshoot issues. I also love that I get notified if I ever have an issue with a Zap so I can immediately address it. We can easily organize the different zaps that we have based on different accounts that we are creating leads for so we can easily segment our leads.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that there isn't a chat feature with support and you have to email in. I'd like something a little quicker to respond or troubleshoot issues with.

Without Zapier, I would have to manually download the leads that I get from the many Facebook Lead Ads that I am running. I'd then have to manually integrate it to a CRM or email them over to a sales department to follow up. Zapier helps me immediately allow the sales team to follow up with leads collected through our Facebook paid acquisition channel so we can contact leads while they are hot.

Zapier review by Gourav M.
Software Engineer

"Internet based business can't scale without Zaps (Zapier)"

What do you like best?

We love the very concept of the Zapier as we've been using IFTTT. It is so simple and easy to create Zaps in Zapier. Every single Zaps ton of our manual work and time. Sometimes it's lil complicated to create multistep Zaps and their email ticketing support system is quite complex.

What do you dislike?

It's very costly, and that's why we're thinking of moving to PieSync and IFTTT as it's nearly impossible to pay that much monthly or annually. We love the abundance of Apps and integrations. The limitation of 5 Zaps and 100 monthly automation tasks per month is really disheartening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please decrease the plans and pricing and remove many important apps from the Premium categories.

Zapier is helping us in adding our leads to CRM for automation and Email marketing. We're also able to send them custom SMS for feedback and survey. We love the abundance of Apps and integrations which made it quite simple for us to use it the way we want and as when we wanted. Secondly, the replay feature and easy availability of webhooks and REST API is another advantage.

Zapier review by Jacob W.
Marketing Analist

"Zapier Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate all the programs that I use to be able to automate a large portion of my job allows the ability to get more work done. Being able to remove steps in my daily tasks allows me to stress a lot less and get more done.

What do you dislike?

I wish there wasn't a limit of the number of zaps that could be done during a month. Our business is very cyclical and we have to have a high number of zaps available even during our slow months. I wish there was a way for our company to have a yearly allotment and not having to worry about getting close to our monthly allotment each month during our busy months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always keep checking for new updates with the software you are currently using to see if you can automate anything else and to see if any of the other software that you use has been added. Automation has saved me so much time and I don't know how I ever completed my job without Zapier.

We used to have to manually create all of our shipping labels, one at a time by copying and pasting shipping information to our shipping software. Now by using Zapier, we can automatically create orders on our shipping software and one click to create all of our labels for a day. We didn't have to hire a new employee to just make shipping labels.

Zapier review by Laura  D.
Business Owner
(Myself Only)

"I don't know how I'd get by without Zapier!"

What do you like best?

Zapier is a god send, allowing me to integrate the various tools I use to run my business, and automate manual tasks that I really don't need to waste time and energy doing. I can seemlessly have a new client book in Acuity, they get added to Kartra for email marketing, a new folder is created in Google Drive and my inbox for their files and correspondence, all without me having to do anything.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there aren't the right triggers or actions for what I would like to achieve using Zapier. But I suspect this may be more to do with the other tools I am using, as opposed to Zapier itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, you won't regret it, and will wonder how you ever got by without it!

Really is a time saver, meaning I don't have to do a bunch of tasks manually because I can automate them using Zapier. And I know I am only touching the surface with how I am using it.

Zapier review by Patrick  H.
CEO

"Key for early-stage startups"

What do you like best?

As an early-stage startup, we don't have many resources. Zapier helps us automate a lot of our workload. No coding required! The front-end display is great for us and you can intuitively connect cloud apps. This is super important to us as our developer resources have to go to building our MVP, not to doing backend business automations. Zapier solves an important problem for us!

What do you dislike?

The automations can be delayed by up to 5 minutes before triggering. It's not a huge issue. Beyond that, the software is great. Over 1000+ integrations to every single cloud app we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for tech startups! Highly recommended and it will save you hours of time each week. It's capable of doing pretty much anything you can think of, making it's only real limitation your imagination.

We're using it to automate all repetitive tasks. For under $100 a month we automate 3000 tasks. We save hours each week! It helps us automate follow ups, keep our CRM in synch, keep everything sorted in our project management software, and much much more! It's truly amazing software and I highly recommend it!

Zapier review by Juan J.
Digital marketing specialist

"Helps you integrate different software together!! Truly Amazing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Zapier allows for the integration for just about any software. We are using the software to link up zoho CRM to our inventory management system. We also like the fact that it is very easy to set up, unlike many other software we are currently using. Zapier is easy and ready to go as it also gives you popular combinations of software such as facebook leads going to excel. This is truly amazing automation

What do you dislike?

I honestly dont think we have anything bad that we can say about the software, the only thing is that it should maybe allow you to customize things even more, but as mention this software is truly one of the best we have discovered. I am amazed how there isnt much buzz word about this wonderful software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier is very useful if you have to automate or need different software you currently use to sync with one another. Zapier will allow for multiple functions to sync up, I like the fact that there is a free version and also paid versions depending on your needs.

We used Zapier to take care of our syncing problems. We currently had a CRM system that did not integrate with our inventory management system. After looking and researching we found Zapier which was exactly what we needed. This software acts like a syncing machine between a lot of 3rd party software. Really like this, and its become one of my favorite to use.

Zapier review by Nickolas R.
Social Media Manager
Automotive

"Syncing Facebook Leads Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Zapier has such a wide variety of integrations but the main one the team uses is the integration to send emails when a Facebook Lead is submitted. It's super effective and works in real time. Each of our zaps can be changed or modified to suit the client and input the information and data they want.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is that setting up a brand new zap can be a little difficult to follow but once you set up one, you can easily copy that and edit it to suit your new facebook lead or your clients needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zapier has so many integrations, from Gmail, Facebook, CRM software to Google docs, sheets etc. There are hundreds of options in Zapier and I would recommend it to anyone who needs to sync leads from Facebook directly to an email of a client. They have all the tools available to make your day to day life easier and to save you time.

The main business problem we are solving is synching facebook leads, in real time, and sending them directly to clients. There is no more sending CSV files or leads lists to clients as they are receiving them via email while the lead is still hot. In the automotive industry, our clients need to act fast and the fact that Zapier sends emails directly to the sales team means that the customer can get a call within 30 minutes of submitting a lead

Zapier review by Geork A.
Supervisor de turno

"Group several apps in a single window"

What do you like best?

It is a kind of assistant with a wide sale, allows you to move information between several applications and favorite tools automatically, saving time and systematizing tasks.

Example you can combine the Gmail email application with Dropbox to automatically add the attachments of emails to the cloud, this will give more space in Drive

What do you dislike?

As every free version has storage limitations, however, this does not limit the number of functions for which it can be used, per month the free account has to assign up to 100 tasks, but it is automatically renewed upon completion of each month of use from the moment of the subscription

Recommendations to others considering the product

Open an account with the email address you use daily, and to learn how to use Zapier, enter the option in the task panel that says: tips & advice, will help you discover new ways of use

When working in mechanical work lines and operations, zapier is an excellent option to automate several tasks in a single application.

In addition to having helped me discover new applications and software that I did not know existed, the integration options are a wonderful world that leads you to reinvent new ways of organizing your daily work every time you open the page

Zapier review by Ken H.
Owner

"Easy automation for my business"

What do you like best?

Zapier provides easy integration of all my online services. I can pull data from one app to another and easily change the date formatting or convert units during the connection. Every few weeks I think of another way to utilize Zapier in my business. I feel like I have just scratched the surface but I don't feel overwhelmed.

What do you dislike?

Zapier has a robust FAQ and instructions available with all of the apps providing their own take on how to accomplish certain tasks. Sometimes it can be difficult to get everything connecting properly without knowing exactly what you are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the FAQs!

Zapier has helped me save countless hours by allowing me to automate most of my business. I continue to try to push the boundaries and Zapier is not the limiting factor.

Zapier review by David  B.
Director

"A Zap above the rest"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zapier within our businesses for in excess of 3 years, during this period it has been fault free. It allows us to reduce the amount of double entry work, capturing data and information from one platform and seamlessly pushing that data to another platform.

There is so much you can achieve with Zapier it is mindblowing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there isn't much to dislike at all. It does what it says on the tin and works very well.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective (there is even a Free option which allows you to do so much)

- Robust - never had an outage or issue

- Innovation - Zapier are always looking at new tools, partners or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with so many other 3rd parties software platforms

- Cloud-based

Zapier review by Melissa M.

"Zapier makes me happier!"

What do you like best?

I love that when all else fails with a customization or integration, I know that Zapier has my back! I've been able to link different services in extremely customized ways. I have been able to slowly learn how to perform more complicated "zaps" as my time allows, and customer support has always been top notch, responding quickly and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. My only problems have been with the users of the services that I have linked to Zapier, not Zapier themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do some training and get to know the really intricate things you can accomplish with Zapier! They have a really good knowledge base, and things that you think aren't even possible most likely ARE possible.

I am able to filter out very specific transactions and report them several ways in different platforms. For example, an online order from Shopify can be "zapped" to both Salesforce AND an outside vendor's inventory spreadsheet.

Zapier review by Alex O.
National Marketing Manager
Renewables & Environment

"So Many Possibilities. So Little Customer Service."

What do you like best?

There is a Zap for everything, which makes workarounds a breeze. I don't even sweat the integration of platforms anymore - I know there's a Zap for that.

What do you dislike?

The customer service. It is simply atrocious. I have a couple of issues now with Zaps not quite working as they should, so I opted to contact them for support. Despite their claim of a maximum wait time of 24 hours - I've never even received a response. The first time I gave them a free pass, brushing it off as a missed email or an ill employee. But then when it happened again and again, I knew that they just couldn't be bothered to help. And unfortunately, now I think twice before using Zapier. For anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't ask for help. You won't get it.

Integrations and automations of deals, tasks, actions.

Zapier review by Madeline H.
Co-Founder

"Zapier integrates extremely easily with a vast amount of applications"

What do you like best?

I love Zapier for many reasons. It integrates extremely easily with other websites and applications I use. I do online marketing and I greatly rely on Zapier. I like that there are endless options of applications you cant create zaps with... so if you need to switch applications, you do not have to worry at all about Zapier not being able to easily integrate with the new app.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike about Zapier. Everything works smoothly and great. The only problem I have noticed is that it sometimes thinks my zaps are not delivering, when they are. But that is no big deal to me, personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It is extremely worth it and will save you hours and hours of hassle.

I am "connecting the dots" between all the applications I use for my marketing business. It removes the manual labor and stress from me. It increases my work flow and I never run into any issues like other applications.

Zapier review by Sam A.
Sales and Marketing Assistant

"The benchmark for easy automation"

What do you like best?

Zapier integrates with most of the tools that we use, making it an ideal middle-man to automate many of our processes.

The tool itself has a relatively easy learning curve, and you'll be able to automate practically instantly when you start using it.

It takes a whole lot of admin off our plate so we can focus on actually finding more ways to grow our business.

The support staff are also great, they reply in reasonable time and can usually point you to the right solution for most of your problems.

What do you dislike?

Some tools/apps that we use are missing from Zapier's portfolio, but it still has quite a large range of apps to choose from.

Other automation tools have a greater degree of functionality, and I hope Zapier catches up to them soon, because their ease-of-use is still on the high end of the scale.

Also wish there was more guidance from Zapier (or the community) on how to increase the efficiency of the zaps themselves; theres alot of content on how to imrpove business efficiency, quite often find ourselves stretching the limit on tasks.

Reducing the amount of administrative tasks we do on a daily basis.

Zapier review by Brett F.
Founder & Digital Marketer

"The best alternative to custom integrations."

What do you like best?

Zapier is easily one of my favorite SaaS products on the market. It's full of amazing hidden features that make automating small tasks super simple. My team uses it to connect different SaaS products together and pass data to automate things.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Zapier. There are a few integrations that I would like them to spend more time on, but their library is so big, that I can't complain too much.

Specifically, we use Infusinonsoft quite a bit and it would be nice to have a few more integration options with that product, but what they have is a great start and fits most of our needs right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, no additional recommendations.

It's impossible to name everything I've used Zapier for because there are so many different uses, but here are a few examples:

- Integrating my CRM with my project management tool, so that when I get new customers, projects are automatically created.

- Automatically creating Google contacts for new leads off my website

- Auto-updating Google sheets with on-going survey data

- Parsing lead data from emails and adding them to my CRM automtically

Zapier review by Taylor W.
Account Executive

"Reduces the amount of steps needed for us to integrate data"

What do you like best?

Zapier lets us move data from one platform to another in an automated fashion, which reduces our hands-on maintenance time. Using Zapier is more straightforward than I thought it would be. There isn't coding and complicated programming involved that I can't handle. Sure, there can be some integrations that require more care and attention to configure in a smooth fashion, but it's basically been fine for me thus far.

What do you dislike?

The types of integrations we want to perform aren't always easily possible with Zapier. It's a nice solution to get most standard integrations done, but for very complex and detailed integrations, I'm not sure Zapier would be the ideal solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrating multiple cloud-based applications can be made simpler with Zapier. With just a little bit of training and exploring, I think you'll quickly be able to get started and start improving your software workflow. Once you get up and running with your existing software, I'd recommend checking out the Zapier website for other software that can be used with their system.

With Zapier, we are able to integrate many software platform that might not be so easy to integrate otherwise. It's very convenient for us to execute and manage the integrations in one place. That helps when we need to make updates across multiple platforms. It also helps us to observe and manage the overall workflow we have going. It's much easier to diagnose inefficiencies and make improvements that way.

Zapier review by Nate B.
IT Associate

"Excellent integrator at a great price point"

What do you like best?

Zapier acts kind of like a force multiplier for your different pieces of software that don't natively communicate with each other allowing you to extract more functionality for your dollar. Getting your SurveyMonkey form emailed to you is nice, but having that survey generated into a formatted ticket in your Helpdesk system is the icing on the cake!

So far we've been using the free plan and have yet to run into the 5 Zap/Month cap. The next tier up quadruples that amount for less than $20 a month, so it's an excellent value for the functionality you gain from it!

What do you dislike?

There can be quite a bit of back and forth, trial and error when you're setting up your Zaps. I would suggest setting aside some time where you won't be interrupted when you're creating or editing your Zap because it can take a decent amount of time to get everything to appear formatted exactly the way you want it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free plan which allows you to create up to 5 Zaps and run 100 tasks a month, so it's certainly worth giving it a try to see if it can make some of your work processes more seamless.

We typically use Zapier as a way to turn our SurveyMonkey responses into formatted tickets in our FreshService helpdesk. This provides us with clear, consistent results and makes the entire process rather seamless. I can see our SCADA team wanting to flesh this out more in the future to integrate their Jira instance with our FreshService helpdesk.

Zapier review by Kevin J.
Administration
Automotive

"Excellent API tool"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I build zaps in a few minutes that will permanently automate a process.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't link to everything yet. Sometimes it's difficult to find or sort out the existing automations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The point of zapier is to link two systems together, so you need to have a pair of systems in mind to get started, though sometimes it can be useful in looping back into the same system. It links to common platforms like Facebook and Gmail, so those are a good place to start. Or if you have a tool, you like but which doesn't do everything you need, see if it's linked to Zapier, and then search their system for a tool to meet your outstyanding needs.

First it was just to link our business process software with a document population piece; but now we use it for reporting, to automate business process, to generate alerts, and red-flags.

Zapier review by Yiannis P.

"Great push based automation - with scope to code your own"

What do you like best?

In terms of basic push based automation (ie get a row from Google Sheets into Slack) it's great -- if slightly limited on the individual actions as these are defined by the product APIs used.

With 1000+ connectors, you can generally get data in and out without much hassle. Having a Zapier integration has become one of the main requirements when selecting suppliers for clients.

What do you dislike?

Very few - some limitations on which data sources can be extracted from which products/platforms. But that's a limitation of the products rather than Zapier.

Would love to see sync connectors which keep multiple data-sets consistent with one another over time. Though there are other automation platforms which meet that need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out your workflows and integrations, making manual changes and re-testing due to lack of planning is time consuming.

Getting small volumes of fast moving data between programs.

Helpf