Calendly for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

Calendly for G Suite Overview

What is Calendly for G Suite?

Calendly for G Suite is a simple, modern interface that works seamlessly with Google calendar so you're never double booked.

Calendly for G Suite Details

Calendly
2013
Atlanta, GA
@Calendly
Answer a few questions to help the Calendly for G Suite community
Have you used Calendly for G Suite before?

Calendly for G Suite Reviews

Showing 23 Calendly for G Suite reviews
Already have Calendly for G Suite?
Business Technology Consultant
Technical Writer and Editor
What do you like best?

I love how easy this platform is to use and navigate. Even as a first time user, I was able to find and track where I needed to go to complete the task or make an appointment when asked by an prospective employer. It only take a short time to complete and offers great add on advantages such as reminders so that not only can you make appointments but you can receive notifications to remind you as needed. You can also very easily change or cancel meetings or interviews at anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this program or platform. Sometimes I do wonder how quickly the other party is notified so that if you need to cancel or change a time, they are notified immediately or in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to check your email often in case appointments are changed because you will be notified via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great way to manage appointments and stay abreast of upcoming times so that you don’t have to take notes or add anything to an outside calendar such as Google or via a personal phone or computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Android Developer
What do you like best?

Calendly, both for G Suite and for free accounts, is an indispensable tool for managing your appointments on the web.

Calendly integrates perfectly with GMail and Google Calendar also through a Google Chrome extension. Calendly allows the integration of up to six calendars and therefore allows you to view availability for an appointment with the customer and schedule meetings online. The meeting options are numerous and customizable. Making the software even more interesting is the ability to interact with Calendly with other integrations such as PayPal or Stripe services, thus allowing you to have paid appointments such as webinars or specialist customer services.

The free version limits events and meetings to a maximum duration of 15 minutes on a single calendar. The paid versions obviously increase and eliminate the limitations of the free version and providing greater flexibility.

Then there is the option to embed the appointment or calendar on your website thus making it possible for your customers to book a meeting through an intuitive interface.

A personal link can be also shared via mail or embedded in websites to drive the clients to a personal page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tariff plans are accessible but they may not be an unknown factor and a risk for many independent or freelance businesses. Although the free service is sufficient for most freelancers, it is extremely limited and branded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Calendly provides the tools to get in touch with the customer directly by appointment. Although the free version provides some customizations such as the insertion of your logo, it limits the integration with services that could be useful for your business or your work. I therefore recommend that you always evaluate the tariff plans well according to your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a freelancer I have had the opportunity to integrate my google calendar and my email signature with Calendly thus giving the possibility to my customers to contact me personally and provide an agile and fast help desk service.

I also put this possibility on my website on the "Contact us" page, thus providing an additional service to visitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I live inside of my Gmail account and Google Calendar. Calendly for G Suite provides a seamless integration for managing my schedule and has become an indispensable productivity tool that I use all day every day. Without it I would need to hire a personal assistant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. It works perfectly and I wouldn't change a thing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not using a calendar scheduling app, you should definitely try Calendly. The product is simple to learn but has many advanced features lacking from their competitors. If you use G Suite for your business, this is a no-brainer. They simply have the best integration of any scheduling software for G Suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allow me to manage booking my appointments and reschedule meetings as necessary from within the apps that I use most often. This saves me the need to hire a personal assistant to manage my schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista técnico
What do you like best?

The application is excellent to be able to manage in an excellent way when I can be available, and mark the days of delivery the application is simple to handle is an excellent calendar that provides me an excellent quality of use without any doubt is a very good tool, in my team we use this tool to be able to synchronize and work the same day to complete quickly the project created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to edit the design of my calendar so I could put the environment of my calendar to my liking and without any difficulty would be more comfortable working with this application, the rest of the application is complete and has excellent tools that provide what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This application I recommend for those small businesses that need to organize the order of when they can serve customers, a very simple application in which just have an account Gmail install it and ready and you can start using this wonderful application on their respective website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool has made me the easiest job when it is the deadline for my projects, I work with my teammates more easily and without problem we are all coordinated, we all make a vote when are the days on which we will deal with more fluent work and organized projects excellent application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

Fully integrated into G Suite

Makes engaging prospects, partners and clients simple, reliable and cost effective ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any downside to using it ... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you will love it ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing prospects to simplify setting up phone call or Zoom video conferencing meetings.

Calendar management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director and Coach
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Calendly is a really nice option for my small business. I have integrated it into my website so that folks interested can book an initial consultation without having to reach out to me directly. It's also a great tool for people to book their ongoing appointments, and it syncs up with my google calendar.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calendly could look at making some more innovate designs around their calendars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A simple, effective tool that is easy to integrate with your website platform and google domain (which includes email, calendar etc). I am still fairly new to this software but I have found it really useful so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I offer a free consultation as part of my business, and Calendly has made booking these consultations really simple for both myself and clients. They can simply go onto my website, click the time that works and then I will receive an email and a calendar invite. Calendly will then block that time so that someone else does not double-book which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Fully integrated Calendar-ing increases efficiency across all departments and increases the ease of scheduling for the team. The integration with G-suite is the best. You will cut down on the back & forth of 'what times works for you' and 'what time works for you' etc by 10fold. You also can see what the other members of your team's schedules look like which provides answers to questions without even asking them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Google provided this functionality itself. It is another piece you have to sign up for and get used to. It's simple enough that if Google were to buy it then it would be even more well integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling meetings and picking a time that works for both parties. The benefit we have realized is the decrease on the back & forth that comes from asking when times work for the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ceo
What do you like best?

It is quick to setup and easier to use.

I book meetings right from my email interface.

Calendly shows my available time in the local time-zone of the person booking an appointment with me.Thus there is no confusion due to differences in time zone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t experienced downtime with this add-on. It simply just works for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have access to my Calendly schedule without even accessing the Calendly website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling meetings and selecting a time that is free for both participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The best part of calendly for gsuite is its feature is that you can now make sure that all the appointments or meetings are done properly, automatically and you don't need to do it manually. Many times you forget about few important things. Calendly takes care of it. This is something I will definitely like and comment people to try and you don't need to pay anything because it's free tostart with, so if you like it you can just go and get the paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike but it's one feature I would love to have. That is ability to schedule manually and use extra features it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Want to save your time managing your calendar, go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting and managing meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Just one click and they're able to see your available calendar spots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that something as simple as adding a WebEx/Zoom link to invites requires a paid upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try. They follow a freemium model, so you can at least give it a spin for no cost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a way to enable prospects to book time on my calendar without the multiple steps of "what time are you available?" "okay, what about this time?" This is a great way for me to share my calendar without giving them read-access to my Google Calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Marketing Operations
What do you like best?

I love that I can set meetings so easily! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The product does exactly what it says it does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Duplicate work. I was copying and pasting links and editing events after they were created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Admissions Coordinator
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Calendly integrated with my G Suite is that I can put the things on my google calendar that I know I need to do, and then the rest of the slots on my calendly will reflect my availability. I love being able to send a link to someone that I need to schedule an appointment, and it will automatically show up on my calendar without having to consult back and forth with the person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rolling days feature, I would prefer that there were an option to choose specific days rather than a range of days available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have to schedule interviews with students on a very regular basis, and with their busy schedules, it is hard to go back and forth to find a time that works for everyone. The best part of calendly is that the student will choose the time that works best for them and my calendar will automatically update and inform me of the time that they chose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Angel Investor/Startup Advisor
What do you like best?

The Calendly integration into gSuite allows me to quickly pull up the list of appointment types that I have created. It is well integrated into the compose feature of gmail and in the chrome browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) The number of clicks to copy an appt type link

2) Lack of shortcuts for most used appointment types Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, try calendly although I would recommend setting up AutoHotKey or another shortcut creator to enable faster workflow as Calendly for G Suite doesn't markedly speed up my workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As someone who likes to take keep tight control of my calendar, Calendly has allowed me to keep control while also feeling like I have an assistant monitoring my days and weeks. I went from having an admin to not having an admin recently and have not had to find a new person to help support me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I used Calendly to schedule meetings with potential prospects.

I like how it allows people to find a time that is convenient for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are time zone confusions. It would be great if Calendar clarified the time zone first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth trying! It's also free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I share my Calendly links with prospect and users who need support. It saves a lot of time as there are no back and forth to decide on a date/time. I can literally schedule meetings in my sleep.

Also, a lot of people who have scheduled a meeting via my Calendly told me they really liked the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

Simply works. Never had an issue with Calendly and saves me quite a bit of time getting clients scheduled and getting ahold of a little bit of information from them ahead of the demonstration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really no issues with Calendly whatsoever. Never had any down time or bugs, is perfectly customizable to my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows prospects to schedule themselves for a demonstration and saves me quite a bit of time throughout my day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like being able to access my links without having to pull up the calendly window Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much functionality. I'd love it if I could link to setting change in the setting for my events through the links Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I no longer have to open another window and wait for it to load. It's probably a half second procedure but if you multiply it by 1000k that 500 seconds a day... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Chrome extension is very handy and easy to use. Gives you quick access to all of your meeting invites instead of having to go to the Calendly page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to filter the event invitations in the plugin or to customize the order Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calendly for G Suite allows our team to easily link invites to our email and saves our team time from having to go through the standard Calendly page. Easier to use and saves team time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Calendly takes all of the back and fourth out of booking meetings. I can quickly and easily pop in my availability to an email! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Calendly for G Suite - it could load a little more quickly though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking meetings directly within gmail, so I don't have to copy and paste - saves time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Easy to Use. Quick to get up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just option to consider for calendar booking integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great tool for integrating online appointment scheduling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher Education
What do you like best?

I love the feature that allows me to set rolling days and when I'm available for scheduling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited number of questions we are allowed to set for scheduling requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the difficulty of scheduling a high volume of calls and interviews by having them all be kept on one site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Calendly has a clean and easy dasbord, very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Do not have the option of euro currency on payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enable EURO currency on payments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplify the meetings proposals workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

That it links directly to my google calendar and alerts me when an event is book changed or cancelled Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can’t use the team features on the free version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The trial doesn’t have access to many of the awesome team features so it’s wirth paying for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Showing call availability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.