Paperform Reviews & Product Details

Paperform Overview

What is Paperform?

Paperform is an online tool that enables anyone to easily create beautiful forms, payment or product pages that feel truly yours.

Paperform Details

Paperform
2016
Enmore, Australia
@PaperformCo

Paperform Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Paperform community
Have you used Paperform before?

Paperform Reviews

Showing 26 Paperform reviews
Already have Paperform?
Marketing manager
What do you like best?

We made the switch to Paperform from another form provider several months ago. I have been overwhelmingly pleased with the change.

Paperform is very easy to setup and create the form, and their integrations with Zapier (and others) means that I can quickly and easily connect our other Support tools together with the form responses.

One of the items that helped us make the decision to switch was the ability to create appointments from within the application. This allowed us to use one provider versus two for our needs.

The real item that will keep us using Paperform isn't necessarily the software, but the support. Their human support has been very quick to respond and they have been excellent to work with me to get to the end goal I'm after. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only item on my "wish list" for Paperform is related to the Appointment scheduler. While we operate in Eastern time zone, we work with customers throughout other time zones. When they schedule an appointment it shows them the availability in their local time zone (big fan), but when it submits the request it also keeps it in their time zone versus showing the submission in our time zone.

We've been able to work around this by using Zapier to parse the data and change it to the correct time zone, but this could be a hurdle if you don't have that a Zapier account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd strongly recommend making the switch. You won't regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving our form needs (getting customers to sign up for their move-in process) and also conditionally having them sign up for a remote meeting right from the form.

This makes things WAY more efficient for us and allows us to focus on the customer's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
What do you like best?

Paperform is easy to use and functional. And when I've been stuck on something, I can usually turn to Paperform as they already have a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I ask for an obscure feature (auto calculating ages, for example), which isn't available. But also, they are always improving and updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that the cost plus the features make this a very reasonable product. I absolutely feel like I am getting my money's worth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paperform is a fantastic service.

I was an early adaptor of Paperform after a long and extensive search to find a reasonably priced form system that I could use. At the time, I was beginning my own design/marketing business, and I knew that forms were an integral part of what I needed to offer to clients. One of my clients was a medical clinic, and we were able to take the intake form and set it up as an online form. Using the question logic Paperform has incorporated, I was able to ask and point the client with the form to precisely the right questions to get the information necessary. I could even get a signature if the patient were under 18 years of age. It was magical.

I've now begun my career as a social worker, and I'm incorporating Paperform into my practice and of my agency. The flexibility and ease is a plus as I navigate a new job and improve the sites for my agency. We're now able to take applications online for proctor (foster) parents and those who wish to help the kids in our program.

I recently completed a site launching a new service and we needed to take payments online. As we are a small business with not a lot of overhead dollars, I try to reduce the costs as much as possible. I didn't want to pay our site provider extra for an e-commerce site, and I struggled with how I was going to incorporate the payment into the website without any extra costs. And then I had a brain flash where I realized that Paperform has already solved this issue. I was able to integrate my payment process into the form and then embed the form into my site. Paperform to the rescue!

Another essential aspect of Paperform is that they are responsive. If I had any trouble, they contacted me back, and we were able to work through whatever issue I was having. If I asked for a feature that wasn't yet available, they would respond with a timeframe of when they felt they would be able to add it in. Since they are a small company, they can't incorporate everything I ask for, but I think their tasking priorities are fair.

I'm in the US, and they are in Australia, and I've never had any issues with response time (within a day, usually) or connectivity issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use, yet extremely powerfull. It can create very simple forms, but also advanced forms with calculations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's great! I can't think of anything I don't like about paperform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look at other form building tools, this is the one and only you'll ever need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating advanced forms and connecting with third party tools, like our ESP and Google Spreadsheets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It’s amazing that I can connect a paypal gateway! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if I didn’t have to pay since it is for a schools uses, but otherwise love this website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super helpful! Super easy! The live chat people were extremely helpful and responded extremely fast every time I had a question. Love paperform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helped myself and other stuco members stay extra safe during corona. We didn’t have to deal with peoples cash or checks when we sale stuff to out student body Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I'm not terribly tech savvy and I find it really simple to configure and design what i need. I've also found the support team excellent; quick to respond on chat and going above and beyond to help me do what i needed to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only real issue i've found so far is it was impossible to resize a background image and i had to recreate it externally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding new clients and candidates - simple, straightforward forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Intern
What do you like best?

- UI on backend and client-facing

- Ease of use

- Ability to white-label

- Amazing Support

- Library of APIs and Direct Connections

This product is truly amazing; the results, ease of use, and reliable support team make it the clear winner in its market.

The simple back-end setup makes it so that anyone who has used Google Docs can build a stunning form.

Lastly, the look of the form is beautiful when compared to others in the market; Paperform has perfected building what a form for the modern age should look like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this application fills every need and then some! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey forms;

- Easier navigation for survey

- Simple survey setup

Purchase forms;

- Connects with app

- Emails buy after submission

- Auto creates a PDF Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Ease of use, even with complex information flows across the form. We've used other form builders but the UX on Paperform is much more intuitive.

The support team is on point. I like how they try to understand the use case before recommending a course of action. This helps me as a business user to focus on the experience our customers and prospects will have upon interacting with our brand rather than getting lost in technical details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Solutions are still evolving for specific use cases, which is understandable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to integrate with a large suite of apps. The pricing is fantastic and the customer support is on point. Highly recommend considering Paperform for your data collection needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating customer satisfaction data collection. We've dropped our cost significantly by integrating Paperform form with our eCommerce automation for NPS surveys. We're saving $800+ a year doing this.

We've also managed to improve our e-commerce checkout flow using Paperform's product forms to realise a 10 point jump in NPS score. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Security Specialist
What do you like best?

Paperform differentiates itself by ensuring fast form creation on a very light and fluid web platform that is growing more and more. Updates are very frequent and ensure optimal operation and security that our data will not fall into unscrupulous hands. Although integration with Goole or Microsoft services is missed, Paperform fulfills the expectations to design templates in mobile and PC formats with pre-established formats and templates that will save you a lot of time. Template design doesn't allow for advanced customization but gets you out of trouble at times when design doesn't play a determining role.

The form builder is very simple and barely manages to change basic aspects of the form but this is understood because the idea is to capture customers as quickly as possible and make them download their data in a simple format. The forms I have made in Paperform have good loading speed and the design does not change from the draft version to the final published version. The possibility of adding small surveys and text fields to know the opinion of customers, is well implemented in Paperform and achieves a very professional design free of bugs.

The ability to process payments from forms is great and saves the expense that can be made on e-commerce platforms that have a high cost, can be used to sell products that need little explanation such as tickets for events or courses. With respect to the technical support team I am satisfied because they have managed to resolve my doubts and concerns in time, last time I had problems with the login and the problem was solved in a short time. Regarding the price we could say that for the solutions offered, is a good offer and worth every penny of investment.

The website in general has a very fast loading time and when they are building long forms I recommend fixing the computer screen because when closing the browser by accidents some changes are not saved automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see an increase in customizable templates for all tastes so I can use it more often. For now I only use Paperform for simple forms that I need to sell fast but for banking products or discount promotions we can't use Paperform because it's left behind. At the same time it would be good to add more customization power to the form builder and be able to add more types of multimedia formats to give more dynamism to the resulting forms. It also needs a brand renewal because the colors of the Paperform website are too gray and will not create a brand positioning in customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The application is great, it solves the problem of creating forms quickly without complex configurations and gives us the freedom to add payment methods, surveys. We miss the possibility of integrating more integrations with external products but at times meets the expectations to make professional and eye-catching forms at the sight of customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Project Manager
What do you like best?

Paperform is one of the first alternatives you are looking for to create online forms with the possibility of adding flexible payment methods, with a very fluid and clean user experience, this service is presented as a great tool that we have used in my company for several years, it differs by ensuring a fairly long trial of 14 days in which you can explore all the advanced options, because of this we decided to buy it and so far has met our expectations. With a very simple control panel where you only have to choose the most attractive designs for the purpose of your project.

Paperform is a great product, I have had the opportunity to try several in its category and I decide to keep this one. The user experience is very fast and fluid, you don't experience any slowness because this page is very light, it offers a lot of flexibility regarding the customization of the forms because they allow you to make many changes. It really helps to automate the realization of certain routine forms where you only have to look for a template and add the saved data to print them.

One of the best things are the constant updates made to that platform and each time integrate better features. The new version is very renewed to make invoices that require many logos or images. With respect to the builder of Paperform I just have to say that it is simple but meets my expectations to add multimedia files without delays or bugs, in fact all the prints we have done retain the same position of elements that we have in the preview form.

With respect to theanding page sometimes I use it for the realization of pages of products for fast sale in facebook or ebay where I require of simplicity and rapidity of impression. Another positive thing is the large number of default themes, very colorful and useful for when you do not have time to make a deeper customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The style that can be given to the forms so far is great but I would like to see a deeper access to the Paperform API to be able to make deeper modifications in the CSS of some pages, if I had this access would be the perfect service. In some buttons I can not change the color because it does not allow me, this kind of things are what I need to customize but are not so important, I just hope that the Paperform team will be able to modify this in the future, at times I continue to think that this company is on very good track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paperform has been used by my company for years and honestly is the best tool to create forms for free, with a sufficient amount of customization although I hope you add a deeper API access to make it an unbeatable tool. Technical support is rarely needed because it is very bug free. For these reasons I recommend its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Ejecutivo
What do you like best?

I love the software. It is the only software I have seen that connects a clean web like feel with really amazing calcation functionslity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think the software is really missing is a table lookup function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am creating an calculation app to support a book on investing. The project is nonprofit and without paperform I would not have been possible do to cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love Paperform because it has really helped our college as we are still in process of building a website. Paperform is great because we can easily send our form link to have others fill out our in depth character reference forms. I love the look of the webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love if you could be able to have it automatically send things to someone through entering in that persons email address. I always have to copy and paste the link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paperform is great for sending surveys that appear in a professional manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of having to email a character reference/pastoral reference form unprofessionally and can actually have them easily fill out these questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Paperform has a nice interface for both survey creators and survey takers. What makes it most valuable for my purposes is the integration with Zapier that allows me to trigger a variety of additional applications based on survey responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little bit clunky to edit questions sometimes. It requires going to a separate page to edit, for example, the multiple choice options, or to make a question required, or to change other settings. It would be nice to be able to do that more seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Paperform to collect survey results for a variety of purposes. We use it as follow up for some online courses, as feedback forms for tech support, and as an intake process for lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

It is beautiful, easy to use, reliable and does everything that I need it to do, well. Paperform is truly the best I have found online. I must of signed up to over 20 form builder free trials, including google forms, wufoo, typeform & 123formbuilder, none had all the functionality/beauty that I was looking for. I am extremely happy I found Paperform and I wish the company great success. I can tell they have been very thoughtful with their design and functionality choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I am a bad critic but I have nothing bad to say about Paperform, it is an amazing form builder. I would be surprised to meet someone that had tried it, and could say something bad about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a form, use Paperform. It's beautiful, reliable and has all the functionality that I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients fill in our forms as a design brief + order form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

PaperForm has an elegant user interface. Its WYSIWYG editor makes the user experience simple and intuitive. PaperForm has replaced gravity forms for me because of its more robust features (such as the creation of sign-up pages and basic landing pages, ability to collect payments, etc). The tool comes with integrations via Zapier that allow collection of leads directly into your CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PaperForm has several templates but somehow feels restrictive in terms of design. They have an inflexible page format that may not gel with your own site's design sensibilities. In addition, the tool has several templates. The product could do a better job with making these more accessible to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool is simple to use and comes with many templates. Do spend time exploring its many options (because some of them are hidden) - The tool is more powerful than you think it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this form as a landing page to collect leads. The tool has allowed us to collect leads smoothly and evaluate ideas. In addition we have also used this to collect feedback from our in-house employees. The tool usage experience was described as very favorable by all the employees who took the survey that day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
What do you like best?

Paperform is incredibly easy+intuitive to use, and is so rich with features that if I can imagine it, then I can do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

could maybe be a bit more powerful in terms of custom graphics (backgrounds, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interviewing people who are being profiled for a book. Many of the questions are conditional (different things to display, based on prior answers), and paperform has been a DREAM for implementing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mentor
What do you like best?

Very easy to use, drag and drop functionality, good customization features, very good value for money. You can use the tool for all sorts of surveys, feedback forms, market research and they look good on a mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although they offer a Zapier integration, I would have liked the ability to better pre-populate forms with data. I know this is possible for some plans, I just struggled setting something up where fields were populated based on the query string I pass along. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paperform helps me for all sorts of problems in my business or my clients' businesses. I use it regularly for customer development surveys, market & content research. It's so simple to use that you can create a good looking form in a very short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

I love all the features. I can easily create whatever type of form I need to collect information. I use this program to manage my team, events, collect leads, and so much more. The possibilities for this program are endless. All the information is easily adapted in an excel sheet for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that I do not dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Low-cost investment for your company.. you will not regret. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest problems we face is organizing leads that are coming in. This form has given us an easy way to organize leads and collect information we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Awesome form builder! Can do it all. Incredibly intuitive. Tons of great templates. Tons of functionality. Webhooks, integrations, Zapier, images, conditional logic, website embedding, etc.

VERY robust & very beautiful platform. The developers have done a tremendous job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are rare occasions where I wish the product price calcs could get a little more granular (such as price based on size / color, etc)... Maybe it can & I haven't found it yet! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a SOLID form builder, go with this one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So many benefits. Personal ventures, projects for clients, church- surveys/sign ups for funerals, etc. SO many applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is great, slick and easy to use. Their emphasis on design principles is a game-changer for us, having come from Wufoo. Their support is ridiculously on point considering they've been such a small shop (they're growing, I believe) and the functionality hits just about all the bells and whistles we've needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to publish reports. If I want to share the submissions, I have to create zaps or other integrations that can become hacky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tons of benefits we've accomplished with this.

More form submissions because the interface is better and slicker. Better branding as people who've otherwise used Google Forms (yuck!), Wufoo or Survey Monkey are compelled by the user interface. We can collect tons more information/data about our participants without having to put that data into our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Easy to use and keeps client intake organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Harder to integrate into other programs to auto populate documents than other form creation services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use it for client intake forms which cuts down on time on phone with clients and ensures I get all of the information I need upfront and avoids multiple follow-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

PaperForm has a sleek and simple user interface. Its WYSIWYG editor makes it very easy to use. It is robust and allows for easy creation of landing pages. I've used this in the past to also collect payments. PaperForm has several integrations. One I particularly like is the one with Zapier, which lets me connect my forms with my CRM. PaperForm also has conditional logic built in, which makes my prospects navigate different paths based on responses. PaperForm's customer support is great. Their team is responsive to inputs and constantly keep improving their features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The addition of more templates in their library would be great. But as I said before, the team keeps adding new features. I see this as something that would be addressed in a matter of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use PaperForm to embed forms in my website. I also use it to collect feedback from our users. We have also used it to collect payments. PaperForm is simple to use and requires very little effort to set up. It has proved invaluable to us in our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

- The beauty of the forms. To look so lightweight, simple and inviting. I simply love to fill out Paperform forms myself.

- Simple and comprehensive user interface, but comprehensive functionality like logic, scoring, payment, dynamic pricing etc.

- The team keeps improving the platform like crazy. It just makes fun to work with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing comes to mind when I think about what I dislike of Paperform. I love it wholeheartedly...! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Collect applications for premium coaching programs

- Collect queries regarding individualized courses and programs

Keep it simple and beautiful -> Concentrate on what matters actually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I love everything about the product and I'm alway amazed that the release of new features is amazing and robust. It's genius and I share it with anyone that will listen. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money. Paperform. I love this software Period End! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it with I don't have a project that I don't need a form. I ask clients all the time if they need a sales page, just so I can find ways to use paperform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to develop invitations, questionnaires, data collection elements, payment gateways or sales pages. I highly recommend you get Paperform and add it to your toolbox. Every agency and website developer would benefit from this solution is some way.

I really have to stress how flexible this software is and how many ways you can use it to create different solutions. I have used other software and we all know there are limits and nuances that are necessary to adjust your workflow or systems. I cannot explain how happy I am with the product, the team and the development of new features I've seen since I have been involved in Paperform.

Just add it to your inventory and don't look back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the ease and flexibility of the solution. The way you can use it moves this solution beyond a form tool. It's much more than just a way to ask questions. You can use it to build landing pages, welcome email messages and embed it into your website and workflow as easy and typing a google doc. Amazing and beautiful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Director
What do you like best?

Fast full WYSIWYG on page editor (i.e. I can see what it looks like as I'm doing it), powerful options for building a wide range of forms and surveys, rapid significant feature development, very responsive support. I've tried a number of other platforms (including Survey Monkey and Typeform) and this significantly out performs them in look, ease of use and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, would like a little more page format flexibility (mind you what's there trounces nearly all the competition), the settings are a bit obscure but once you get used to them it's fine, would love direct integration with CRM, especially Active Campaign (currently via Zappier) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer survey and simple registration for some courses.

Benefits: Increased registration for free events, ease of registration for those desiring bank deposit option, increased survey fulfilment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.