Paperform

4.7

Paperform is an online tool that enables anyone to easily create beautiful forms, payment or product pages that feel truly yours.

Work for Paperform?

Learning about Paperform?

Paperform Reviews

Ask Paperform a Question
Showing 10 Paperform reviews
Paperform review by Neeraj H.
Neeraj H.

"Very powerful and simple to use, form builder"

What do you like best?

PaperForm has an elegant user interface. Its WYSIWYG editor makes the user experience simple and intuitive. PaperForm has replaced gravity forms for me because of its more robust features (such as the creation of sign-up pages and basic landing pages, ability to collect payments, etc). The tool comes with integrations via Zapier that allow collection of leads directly into your CRM.

What do you dislike?

PaperForm has several templates but somehow feels restrictive in terms of design. They have an inflexible page format that may not gel with your own site's design sensibilities. In addition, the tool has several templates. The product could do a better job with making these more accessible to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is simple to use and comes with many templates. Do spend time exploring its many options (because some of them are hidden) - The tool is more powerful than you think it is.

We use this form as a landing page to collect leads. The tool has allowed us to collect leads smoothly and evaluate ideas. In addition we have also used this to collect feedback from our in-house employees. The tool usage experience was described as very favorable by all the employees who took the survey that day.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Paperform
Paperform review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"An Excellent Form Builder--Sign Up With Confidence!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is great, slick and easy to use. Their emphasis on design principles is a game-changer for us, having come from Wufoo. Their support is ridiculously on point considering they've been such a small shop (they're growing, I believe) and the functionality hits just about all the bells and whistles we've needed.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to publish reports. If I want to share the submissions, I have to create zaps or other integrations that can become hacky.

Tons of benefits we've accomplished with this.

More form submissions because the interface is better and slicker. Better branding as people who've otherwise used Google Forms (yuck!), Wufoo or Survey Monkey are compelled by the user interface. We can collect tons more information/data about our participants without having to put that data into our CRM.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Paperform review by Russ J.
Russ J.

"One Solution Everyone Needs to Have"

What do you like best?

I love everything about the product and I'm alway amazed that the release of new features is amazing and robust. It's genius and I share it with anyone that will listen. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money. Paperform. I love this software Period End!

What do you dislike?

I really don't like it with I don't have a project that I don't need a form. I ask clients all the time if they need a sales page, just so I can find ways to use paperform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to develop invitations, questionnaires, data collection elements, payment gateways or sales pages. I highly recommend you get Paperform and add it to your toolbox. Every agency and website developer would benefit from this solution is some way.

I really have to stress how flexible this software is and how many ways you can use it to create different solutions. I have used other software and we all know there are limits and nuances that are necessary to adjust your workflow or systems. I cannot explain how happy I am with the product, the team and the development of new features I've seen since I have been involved in Paperform.

Just add it to your inventory and don't look back.

I love the ease and flexibility of the solution. The way you can use it moves this solution beyond a form tool. It's much more than just a way to ask questions. You can use it to build landing pages, welcome email messages and embed it into your website and workflow as easy and typing a google doc. Amazing and beautiful.

Paperform review by Neeraj H.
Neeraj H.

"An easy to use, powerful form builder! "

What do you like best?

PaperForm has a sleek and simple user interface. Its WYSIWYG editor makes it very easy to use. It is robust and allows for easy creation of landing pages. I've used this in the past to also collect payments. PaperForm has several integrations. One I particularly like is the one with Zapier, which lets me connect my forms with my CRM. PaperForm also has conditional logic built in, which makes my prospects navigate different paths based on responses. PaperForm's customer support is great. Their team is responsive to inputs and constantly keep improving their features.

What do you dislike?

The addition of more templates in their library would be great. But as I said before, the team keeps adding new features. I see this as something that would be addressed in a matter of time.

I use PaperForm to embed forms in my website. I also use it to collect feedback from our users. We have also used it to collect payments. PaperForm is simple to use and requires very little effort to set up. It has proved invaluable to us in our business.

Paperform review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Best "Paper" Form"

What do you like best?

I love all the features. I can easily create whatever type of form I need to collect information. I use this program to manage my team, events, collect leads, and so much more. The possibilities for this program are endless. All the information is easily adapted in an excel sheet for review.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that I do not dislike about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low-cost investment for your company.. you will not regret.

One of the biggest problems we face is organizing leads that are coming in. This form has given us an easy way to organize leads and collect information we need.

Paperform review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Best Form Builder I've Ever Used - Not Even Close"

What do you like best?

Awesome form builder! Can do it all. Incredibly intuitive. Tons of great templates. Tons of functionality. Webhooks, integrations, Zapier, images, conditional logic, website embedding, etc.

VERY robust & very beautiful platform. The developers have done a tremendous job.

What do you dislike?

There are rare occasions where I wish the product price calcs could get a little more granular (such as price based on size / color, etc)... Maybe it can & I haven't found it yet! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a SOLID form builder, go with this one!

So many benefits. Personal ventures, projects for clients, church- surveys/sign ups for funerals, etc. SO many applications.

Paperform review by Carsten P.
Carsten P.

"A great alternative to other survey tools"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, drag and drop functionality, good customization features, very good value for money. You can use the tool for all sorts of surveys, feedback forms, market research and they look good on a mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Although they offer a Zapier integration, I would have liked the ability to better pre-populate forms with data. I know this is possible for some plans, I just struggled setting something up where fields were populated based on the query string I pass along.

Paperform helps me for all sorts of problems in my business or my clients' businesses. I use it regularly for customer development surveys, market & content research. It's so simple to use that you can create a good looking form in a very short time.

Paperform review by Jared O.
Jared O.

"Powerful, simple, rapidly growing feature set"

What do you like best?

Fast full WYSIWYG on page editor (i.e. I can see what it looks like as I'm doing it), powerful options for building a wide range of forms and surveys, rapid significant feature development, very responsive support. I've tried a number of other platforms (including Survey Monkey and Typeform) and this significantly out performs them in look, ease of use and functionality.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, would like a little more page format flexibility (mind you what's there trounces nearly all the competition), the settings are a bit obscure but once you get used to them it's fine, would love direct integration with CRM, especially Active Campaign (currently via Zappier)

Customer survey and simple registration for some courses.

Benefits: Increased registration for free events, ease of registration for those desiring bank deposit option, increased survey fulfilment.

Paperform review by Ramon H.
Ramon H.

"Simple, beautiful and comprehensive form tool for all of my needs"

What do you like best?

- The beauty of the forms. To look so lightweight, simple and inviting. I simply love to fill out Paperform forms myself.

- Simple and comprehensive user interface, but comprehensive functionality like logic, scoring, payment, dynamic pricing etc.

- The team keeps improving the platform like crazy. It just makes fun to work with it!

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing comes to mind when I think about what I dislike of Paperform. I love it wholeheartedly...!

- Collect applications for premium coaching programs

- Collect queries regarding individualized courses and programs

Keep it simple and beautiful -> Concentrate on what matters actually

Paperform review by User in Higher Education

"Generally positive experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to navigate and manage my informatio

What do you dislike?

I did not like the software set up and I would have changed the wording of phrases at points

I have used Paperform a lot in school and it makes online communication much easier

Learning about Paperform?

* We monitor all Paperform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.