BrainCert Reviews & Product Details

What is BrainCert?

BrainCert is an all-in-one training platform with built-in virtual classroom.

BrainCert Profile Details

1-3 of 3 total BrainCert reviews

BrainCert Reviews

1-3 of 3 total BrainCert reviews
Bank Teller

"Very comprehensive and personalized online learning platform"

What do you like best?

I ike that Braincert offers comprehensive features that allow you to both learn and teach. You can create

and offer online courses and tests as well as take tests and courses created by others. Braincert also

offers live classes where instructors can have real-time engagement with learners. You can host live

seminars and conferences online. Braincert also offers instant tracking of course and test results. I also

like that Briancert is compatible with a lot of smart devices making it easily accessible across many

internet-enabled platforms.

What do you dislike?

The free basic version of Braincert has very limited functionality. One of the most significant features of

Braincert is the white label solution that allows you to rebrand your work with your organization’s logo

and domain and this is not available in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an educator or an organization looking for a comprehensive and more engaging online

learning platform, Braincert a top option. There are a wide range of features to utilize to make your

content delivery and thereafter assessment very effective.

Braincert has significantly contributed to our learning and testing within the organization. We are able

to complete trainings and e-learnings tailored specifically towards our industry needs from anywhere at

any time.

Professor
Pharmaceuticals
(10,001+ employees)

"This software will help you in two areas: In education and in your business."

What do you like best?

BrainCert is too good software not only has the ability to offer the virtual classroom function but also gives you the option to develop the software to your preference.

I love the ease in which I can edit my assignments, papers and topics that are directed to my students as well as the contents that I publish through this software to the clients of my business.

Another point that I really like about this software is that it is very fast, it is not a software that has very slow functions, all its functions work wonders.

It should be noted that I really like its interface, it is simple but nothing complicated.

And finally, BrainCert is software that also works for me, makes all my works much more simplified and easy.

What do you dislike?

I was a little confused when I started using this software, but the team support helped me a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really consider to BrainCert as too good software and I would like to thanks for its services recommending this software to others, it needs to have the attention it deserve.

So I tell you once and for all that this software is the best option that you can implement, not only because you are an educator but also if you are a business person it will benefit you in the best way as it did with me, with my students, with my clients and with the others interested in my business.

Too many good things brought me this software, the truth is that I am very grateful with BrainCert.

My students are much easier to study from a distance through this software because thanks to BrainCert they can continue to learn regardless of the obstacles that stand in their way, this is the most innovative way to learn and teach.

Not only can I implement this software within my educational field, but I can also use it in my company facilitating the presentation of my business, which are its objectives and mission.

This software was the best alternative that I could have chosen.

CEO
Entertainment

"Best Tech Ever - for Creating & Delivering Training Courses"

What do you like best?

Simple to set-up and design the courses you create. Delivery is extremely well thought out and it's clear this was designed by experts form the real world. Once you're dropped in your courseware, the process of attracting, registering, recording and documenting attendees is all done for you! It's as if you have your own personal executive assistant.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, it took me a couple of hours to figure out the best way to get started, even with the tutorials. But client support was right there for me as I stumbled through. After that initial brief learning curve, I flew right through and had everything ready to roll the very next day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have courseware and want to attract, engage deliver and retain repeat students for it, this is the perfect solution.

We've created courseware and were looking everywhere for an "LMS system" that was sophisticated but that did not require a team of technologists to set it up. Braincert was the best choice out there!

There are not enough reviews of BrainCert for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Canvas Logo
Canvas
Canvas is the LMS that makes teaching and learning (and implementation and adoption and customer support and student success and bragging to your non-Canvas-using peers) easier.
Blackboard Learn Logo
Blackboard Learn
3.8
Blackboard Learn is a scalable, reliable foundation for a world-class learning experience. Our flexible learning platform enables you to extend online learning, increase engagement and optimize learning outcomes.
Google Classroom Logo
Google Classroom
Classroom is a tool in Google Apps for Education that helps teachers create and organize assignments quickly, provide feedback efficiently, and easily communicate with their classes.
TalentLMS Logo
TalentLMS
TalentLMS is a super-easy, cloud LMS to train your employees, partners and customers.
Moodle Logo
Moodle
3.9
Moodle is a robust, scalable, full-featured open source Learning Platform (also known as a Learning Management System or a Virtual Learning Environment).
SAP Litmos Logo
SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to deliver and track on-demand training for an unlimited number of users, quickly and easily.
Schoology Logo
Schoology
Schoology has redefined the LMS to make online education a collective effort and to increase the overall impact of everyone involved in a student's education.
Infinite Campus Logo
Infinite Campus
3.5
Infinite Campus is a comprehensive, Web-based K-12 student information system (SIS) with real-time access to administration, instruction, communication, curriculum, reporting and more.
Skyward Student Management Suite Logo
Skyward Student Management Suite
3.7
Skyward offers school districts a complete solution for all their administrative software needs, beginning with an implementation that meets timelines and ensures staff are comfortable and knowledgeable, through running the expansive capabilities of the School Management System to produce state reports faster with more accuracy.
Edmodo Logo
Edmodo
Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources needed to reach their full potential.

BrainCert User Ratings

10.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Learning Management System (LMS) Category
Do you work for BrainCert?