Customer.io Reviews & Product Details

What is Customer.io?

Customer.io is a behavioral messaging platform that uses your app's data to automate hyper-personalized customer messages at scale. You can harness your customer's behavioral data and use advanced segmentation across web and mobile channels to empower your marketing and product teams to automate targeted, contextually-relevant messages. Customer.io helps you optimize your customers' experience while driving retention and conversion. By taking the first step toward incredibly authentic customer experiences, you're helping us transform customer marketing along with high-growth online brands.

Customer.io Screenshots

1-50 of 84 total Customer.io reviews

Customer.io Reviews

1-50 of 84 total Customer.io reviews
Senior Software Developer

" Advertise to customer always on time"

What do you like best?

This platform is based on email marketing, the end goal of this system is to reach to customer with mails, messages and push notifications any time anywhere. The biggest constraint is to identify target audience, So here this platform works, this will surely find best target audience who are in any way interested in our advertisement or notification. The use strong research to identify the target customers before sending mails. I feel that the response of customers toward our products and services increase till we start to user this platform.

What do you dislike?

The GUI of traditional version is not up to the mark, it need major changes. The newer version which just come is launched with beta version. That means final acceptance testing is missing. Still under testing of customers. API connectivity i tried, it gives a lot of errors and adding persons are limited need to increase. The format of reports generated lacks in professional looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will be helpful in boosting your sales graphs and adding your client database. The workload of company decrease with this outsource and broadcast messages mails etc are forwarded to audience. Trail available must use.

This benefited our company in a lot of ways, firstly :

We do not need to check for target audience and send them mails and other promotional offers. Just by paying very nominal cost to customer.io this work is done. They send the best offers from us to best interested target audience. Sales graph almost improve bt 20%. Love this platform.

Amber Haker

"Genuine interactions with customers thanks to Customer.io."

What do you like best?

Customer.io is a platform that is responsible for sending emails to customers, marketing messages, among others.

This tool guarantees a direct interaction with the client, generating a degree of satisfaction and reliability to each one of them.

I like this platform that has a very powerful segmentation tool, which allows the use of relevant customer data such as events, e-mail interaction, among others. To then proceed to communicate with this.

I also like this tool that offers various integrations with very important and useful platforms. Among these are Salesforce, Gmail, Zapier, etc.

This platform also provides sales reports that turn out to be very useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this platform that it is necessary to have knowledge of HTML to be able to optimize the designs of the emails.

I also find that the prices of this platform are quite high, the most economic plan is $ 100 per month. This really is a bit expensive compared to other similar tool prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Customer.io to companies or businesses that are interested in this type of marketing and platforms that facilitate this work, since this tool offers a free plan for two hundred contacts, which is quite useful and timely to start.

I am very satisfied with this platform and that is why I recommend it.

The flexibility offered by Customer.io is incredible and it has not been possible to experience it with other platforms.

It is incredible the security that transmits us to work with this platform when sending information to our clients. Because we are sure of the work that was done and agree that it is the most appropriate. It also allowed us to feel safe by correcting possible errors before they caused great damage.

Chief Information Security Officer

"An excellent creator of email marketing campaigns, with a good automation system."

What do you like best?

Customer.io has 2 characteristics that are glorious and mark a small but valuable difference with respect to the competition.

The first is that this platform has a tool that uses javascript and allows you to obtain information from your users on other sites. In this way you can learn more about your users' internet activity and thus use that information to enhance your marketing strategy.

The second is the fact of being able to track the status of your emails and thus keep track of the ones you have already sent. It may seem a bit stupid tool but for someone who knows how to use it, it is known if your email has already been read or can not provide valuable information that can be used in the marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

These are the points that should generate attention to the customer.io team:

The templates are not very attractive. I think they should expand the catalog of templates and offer other models that fit other needs since it is difficult to adjust the current templates to the needs of our company. In the end this ends up affecting the productivity of the advertising campaign.

Technical support is not the most efficient in the world. They take a while to respond and sometimes they do not solve your doubt.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are new to this world and you need to automate advertising emails customer.io is a good option. It complies with what it offers and a couple of other things. However, I also recommend researching their functions and prices to ensure that you are taking the best option.

The automation of advertising via email is a great tool to save time and increase the productivity of your company. With customer.io this theme is solved in a great way and also includes a couple of unexpected tools that provide more valuable information for the campaign. Our company thanks you.

Chief Information Officer

"a good option to create campaigns and show your product by mail "

What do you like best?

By integrating with your product this modern application allows you to customize behavioral and transactional campaigns to your specifications, so you can create triggered and personalized messages that share the story that your product wants to tell and thus reach more customers, but not arrive in any way , getting to know what the client needs and what he wants from us as a brand, gives us a detailed organization of our interaction with customers, keeping it in files for us, has visual reports that are very attractive, easy to use and interface is quick and allows you to import contacts from other platforms, allows us to send campaigns with newsletters and track your results to the extent if they are open or not, and what results these emails are giving your sales, I can distribute advertising, events, invitations and promotions , all this coming to my clients without invading them

What do you dislike?

I enjoy your visual reports its easy to use and quick interface, I like to import contacts from other platforms, and send campaigns with newsletters and track their results to the extent whether they are open or not and also the price is accessible, I do not have nothing bad to comment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the use of this application to send and make mail marketing campaigns automatically and personalized always original

In the company we have used this application for almost a year now, we send campaigns with newsletters and we track their results to the extent that they are open or not, and also the price is accessible, we are very happy with it, we have reached more customers and we know better your tastes

Chief Sales Officer

"Customer.io is the best job and marketing performance software"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this is that it provides a piece of JavaScript that allows me to collect tracking data from websites of your known users which also has a REST API to retrieve your customer data which collects mail events and forward them to your other tools and even load them into your data warehouse

What do you dislike?

In my case I had a problem importing an encrypted email design I'm going to support technical to receive your help, I take a few business days. Also in the part of the templates are not very striking or attractive and does not allow to fix it at all, which may affect our campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well I tell everyone to use this marketing solution is to give your products know, in turn spreading confidence to my subscribers as it provides accurate information made by the best experts of my team, the campaigns carried out are more productive and effective with Customer.io

I have resolved a bidirectional synchronization with segment that allows me to easily map the behavior data of my clients for a company message, user trips automated and highly personalized ones one of its advantages is that it uses liquid logic and allows sophisticated activations of messaging campaigns aimed at retention real-time behavior of customers

Web Developer

"Very useful for any company. Ideal for mail marketing."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and the user interface is very comfortable. The import of mailing lists is very customizable, especially in the CSV format. It has excellent visual reports and they are very attractive.

What do you dislike?

It has very few pre-designed themes and it is necessary to have knowledge of HTML and CSS. The rest is an excellent platform that promises a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is highly recommended, it is very easy to make integrations in it with the use of API and it is a very useful tool for any type of company that wants to communicate regularly with its clients and wants to expand its reach to potential clients.

We are a new company that is in search of an efficient tool for mail marketing, we have met with Customer.io and it is excellent for what we want to do. We have very easily created information bulletins about our services and we are integrating Customer.io with our web systems using the APIs for developers.

Social Media Manager
Oil & Energy

"Flexible and didactic emails for my clients"

What do you like best?

Customer.io is a great software, in a very practical way it automates the sending of emails, being very flexible its use. Another feature that I love is that it allows you to track the status of the emails sent and to know if they have been read or not. It has a very practical free version that helps you integrate correctly into the program

What do you dislike?

I have had problems in terms of support, my doubts have not been addressed immediately and it is a very uncomfortable situation. The interface is not so simple and makes the adaptation a bit complex, but nevertheless could be improved by making more integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software allows you to save time thanks to its capabilities, it also has a control in mass mailings, if these are your main needs, Customer io is the ideal option

It is a great marketing solution, it has helped me publicize my products, in turn spreading confidence to my subscribers as it provides accurate and truthful information made by the best experts on my team. The campaigns carried out are more productive and effective with Customer.lo

Marketing Manager
Internet

"Customer.io allowed me to automate my emails"

What do you like best?

With Customer.io I have automated the sending of emails, achieved more subscriptions to my list and my social networks YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, another advantage is that I have statistics in real time, something that other payment software is not possible and The best part is that you can try it for free. If you want great software that allows you to gain the trust of your followers, customers or students, Customer.io is ideal and here you have it for free so you can try it and make your audience fall in love with the attention it deserves.

What do you dislike?

I had problems importing an encrypted email design and I went to technical support to help me, it took me 8 working days to make the first contact in response to my request, which surprised me a lot because the tool is really good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to achieve more visits, followers and sales, I recommend you Customer.io so you can automate the sending of your emails easily, save time and achieve your goal, also take advantage of the simplicity of its predesigned templates

We want to generate trust to our subscribers and achieve many more prospects that eventually become customers due to the quality of our products, which is why we decided to try Customer.io in its free version and currently use the Basic membership of 150 dollars per month that gives us the advantage of twelve thousand profiles and send unlimited emails, in the future we may change to the Premium

"Herramienta efectiva de marketing"

What do you like best?

Permite automatizar campañas de marketing y enviar los correos a un gran número de clientes potenciales. Se puede integrar con otras herramientas existentes, enviar correos basados en eventos.

Otra utilidad que me gusta es que puedo saber cuantos clientes han abierto un email, también la facilidad de distribuir la publicidad en un breve periodo de tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Los informes podrían ser más completos, por ejemplo poder ver analíticas y estadísticas sobre los correos enviados. Otra desventaja con respecto a otros programas pueden ser las plantillas, no son especialmente llamativas o atractivas, y no permite customizarlas del todo, lo que puede llegar a afectar a campañas de marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si buscas una herramienta con varias capacidades para enviar emails a numerosos contactos, publicitar tus productos, debes darle una oportunidad ya que cumple con estos requisitos y más.

Automatización de correos publicitarios a una gran cantidad de personas con una facilidad increíble.

Project Manager
E-Learning

"Customer.io—Powerful and Personal"

What do you like best?

Customer.io has two great things going for it. First, the platform is incredibly flexible. If you dream up an email campaign, there's a way to make it happen with Customer.io. Second, their customer support team is beyond compare. They provide rapid, personalized assistance and take your inputs to heart. I smile every time I see a new feature roll out that solves I problem I previously brought up with the support team.

What do you dislike?

I mainly create campaigns and don't deal as much with logging user data to Customer.io, so I have to turn to my own development team to get new information logged, which can take some time. Writing campaign triggers based on Liquid code also involves a bit of a learning curve.

Customer.io lets me automate all of our student-facing messaging, letting us provide accurate and timely information to our student body without the hassle of combing through endless streams of student data. With Customer.io, we're able to keep more students on track with their curriculum and improve student success. And whenever we need to add a new campaign or tweak an old one, Customer.io has the tools to make that possible.

Product Manager

"Very Powerful, but not always Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that you can pass custom data from your own product or users into Customer.io for use in segmenting users and in the copy of the emails you're sending. Even cooler is the ability to automatically trigger these campaigns based on a user's entrance into a segment or a specific action they take in the product. That's extremely powerful for our enterprise product.

What do you dislike?

The UI makes it somewhat challenging to navigate from start to finish through creating a campaign, the template editor has some big limitations, and there's no easy way of managing a larger number of campaigns (either with better previews or with grouping that's more specific than just "Triggered")

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The competition set for this product really varies depending on your needs. I think customer.io is really powerful when compared with something like mailchimp or just sending gmail. But, I do think there are some strong contenders in the multi-channel automation outreach space that give customer.io a run for its money (Autopilot comes to mind).

Customer.io helps us send automated platform emails without having as much technical maintenance of our own. It also helps us scale our product-centric marketing efforts. I think we can actually realize even further benefits from the product, and we're working on review those opportunities as we speak!

Sales Manager

"A Review on Customer.io"

What do you like best?

It is an effective email campaign tool that offers return on investment.

When it comes to the customer support, the Customer.io team offers incredible timely services.

The software allows you to customize data and reports

Gives you a chance to send many emails to different parties and track the domains.

What do you dislike?

Although the software offer incredible feature, it could be nice if the considered installing a build in email template builder. Otherwise the software is amazing and everyone who is interested in email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are interested in email marketing, Customer.io is the best software for the job. It offers great services and the value of your money is guaranteed.

The Customer.io offers incredible email marketing that offers a wide range of services. It allows you to send high volume emails and tracking them for response purposes.

Customer Success Manager

"Email - done right."

What do you like best?

The seamless integration between Customer.io and Segment has allowed our company to send emails intuitively based on specific triggers, filters, and logic. They also provide the tools we require for internal communication within Slack, SMS, Trello and more!

With Customer.io emails are the product of logic, not assumption. What more can you want?

What do you dislike?

Would be very nice to include a built-in email template builder. A WYSIWIG editor alone could suffice. As of now I am having to have these templates coded and then input into the source code section.

Customer.io is re-defining the value of our emails. When you're a consumer and are identifying with a brand, it's important you aren't bombarded with emails at random, based on assumptions of the users journey. We also use Customer.io for internal notifications via Slack, SMS etc..

With Customer.io, I am able to sync real-time user data and setup email logic which is then used to communicate with users optimally. In understanding this, Customer.io has empowered us to setup campaigns for several key points in the user journey (e.g. onboarding, upselling, crosselling).

Marketing Communications Associate

"An Effective Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Customer. io is the possibility of personalization. There are many ways to personalize this email marketing tool. Segmentation is one of them: If you integrate Customer with your CRM or/ and other platforms it gets even more interesting. Let's say you have several campaigns for different products and specific audiences established in your CRM. By integrating Customer with your CRM you can send personalized campaigns to each audience and even pick which ones to track and how (converted rate, clicks, etc).

What do you dislike?

The biggest disadvantage that Customer. io has Vs. other email marketing tools is the fact that their templates are not especially attractive. The templates are just functional. They don't offer beautiful graphic options, not even the fonts have many possibilities. Which is in a way a limitation for marketing campaigns, but probably not a big problem for follow up emails.

I use Customer. io at least twice a week. We communicate with our customers in an effective way. We also review which campaigns, newsletters, etc. are working better. The options we have regarding the segmentation is key for us.

Marketing Coordinator

"Great Tool for Marketing"

What do you like best?

Customer.io is one of the best email software I have ever used. When our company has a campaign we must send, Customer.io makes it an easy and smooth process. I also love the feature of seeing the "email status," so which makes tracking our newsletters and monitoring responsiveness easy. Very flexible program.

What do you dislike?

A little tricky to learn / very technical but once mastered it is a highly beneficial and functional program. Other than that, there is nothing to dislike in my opinion about Customer.io.

Customer relationships, organizing our campaigns

Community Manager
Internet

"Friendly and direct messaging to customers "

What do you like best?

Being automatic is necessary nowadays and with this software I have the information of my clients at hand to improve the interaction between the brand and them. What I like most is the ability to visualize the behaviour of each user in the face of the strategies implemented, the progressive change and so analyze what to improve.

What do you dislike?

I have tried other similar software more friendly when learning to use them. Also, I've had problems configuring it and setting up the right responses you need to send based on user behavior.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay attention to all the available options, it is important to know what you want to do before you enter the platform. When you have access you will have a lot of messages from your customers to handle and it can be a little overwhelming.

Interaction, brand loyalty and establishing new strategies to increase sales.

"Flexible and efficient "

What do you like best?

We can create newsletters and campaigns for our clients quickly, either for a segmented group of clients or for a particular one, we can segment everything and manage it in an organized way.

It also allows you to track the status of the emails (were they sent successfully, were they opened by the user, was a link within the email clicked) these features allow you to determine if an email was sent, if the user deleted it, etc.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Customer.io.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer.io is ideal for email drip campaigns, provides statistics and trends based on customers/leads behavior.

The powerful tracking and segmentation tool allow as communication with our customers to be more efficient and to we know what they need.

"Marketing software that you can run everywhere"

What do you like best?

Customer.io it is the only tool you will need to be in touch with your clients, with this solution you will be able to connect your emails to your mobile phones and send them the big bunch of messages across all platforms, and when I say across all the platforms, trust me across all of them even 'Linux !.

Bring automation to the next level and improve communication with rules that trigger email just in time and get reactions from your clients like: "You just read my mind" if you want to gain new customers, improve relationships and increase your sales this is your software.

If you wanto to gain new customers, keep current customers and improve relationships and increase your sales this is your software.

What do you dislike?

We would like to have this tool available for more languages and not only in English nowadays the amount of non-English clients it is growing rapidly and we need to be ready to impact them just in time add more languages it is imperative in a globalized market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even when the company decides go for other solution I see a big potential with customer.io, don't be afraid of jump in and use the advanced tools to archive your goals once the goals being reached you never will leave this application.

Email Marketing and analyzing the behavior of customers

"Easy and effective marketing automation"

What do you like best?

It is a fast and efficient system, it gives us an automated way to launch our email marketing campaigns.

The segmentation engine is the key feature of the software, it facilitates the process of sending newsletters and communications to groups of users, based on their preferences and the degree of interaction with our products and services.

Moreover, Customer.io also allows us to export data in CSV, which facilitates the migration of customer databases to software platform.It also allows you to launch A / B testing easily.

What do you dislike?

Meets our expectations, it gives us the solution to monitor our digital marketing campaigns. However, monthly subscriptions for small businesses are expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It meets the needs of businesses that need a digital solution to innovate and automate email marketing campaigns.

Reports are key to identify trends, which is very useful to improve communication with customers, and to significantly increase the rate of conversions since we conduct campaigns based on user behavior. It is also an effective tool to measure the customer experience.

Cofundador

"Hard to Setup, Easy to Use Later"

What do you like best?

- Lightweight and powerful UI

- Very fast

- Good price

- Email Layouts easy to configure

- Easy to define goals, workflows, triggers...it's so "smart"

What do you dislike?

- Very hard to configure unless you are very technical. Not tracking anonymous users suck (we had to build a workaround on that)

- Stats could be improved, you won't get too far apart from standalone reports

- Exports are a bit poor

- Not that many integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get ready to suffer on the setup. Is hard. If you want to track anonymous users, it's very complex and not elegant.

But beneath that, it's very powerful. For us, workflows have infinite ROI (well, not that much, but A LOT).

We use it to send behavioral emails (abandonment carts, welcome emails) and newsletter emails.

It's very easy to use, the cost per email and user is cheap, the interface is smart, fast and lightweight.

It is versatile, you have many options to segment. It's mainly an empty container with infinite options. It may seem overwhelming but for marketers it's the holy grail.

"Customer.io is a powerful tool"

What do you like best?

It has the ability to control the process of sending emails. It's great because it tracks the status of every email sent and actions by the user upon receipt. The analysis of these actions allow us to understand user behavior regarding the communications we send. This app is even more powerful and effective way to monitor marketing campaigns by email.

What do you dislike?

No complaints about this app, I have not experienced issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for digital marketing teams, it allows you to save time and be more productive.

Email marketing campaigns are more effective and productive. Customer.io gives us reports that help us to have a more accurate perspective on the interests of our customers.

Sales Marketing Assistant

"A New Twist on Email Marketing "

What do you like best?

I love the cost effectiveness nature of this application, where users obtains high end results than the incurred cost.

Besides, the software helps us in reaching out to our clients and inform them more about our services.

Furthermore, no complications that one experience while using the software.

What do you dislike?

Little improvement that I would suggest from the vendor is on themes.

I see them not the best

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a step and implement this application.

Be assured that your sales will multiply.

Besides, the costs you will incur are reasonable

Keeping our clients updated through email marketing is the problem we wanted to solve with this application.

"Logiciel fonctionnant très bien pour le marketing"

What do you like best?

Le logiciel permet d'automatiser des envois de mails et des campagnes marketing, il à tendance à toucher vraiment beaucoup de clients (potentiels), il peut aussi être combiné avec d'autres logiciels permettant d'être encore plus proche de la perfection. Permet aussi de savoir combien de personne ont ouvert les mails envoyés, pratique pour le marketing de masse et donc la vente dans une entreprise !

What do you dislike?

Les informations données à la fin ne sont pas optimales, il n'y a pas tous les statistiques possibles et imaginables mais le programme fonctionne bien

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si vous cherchez un outil facile d'utilisation et d'accès, fiable et rapide pour faire de la publicité à propos de vos produits, ce logiciel est fait pour vous et permet de tout réaliser parfaitement très rapidement et vous permettant encore plus que ce que vous pensiez à la base.

Automatisation facile d'envoi de mails de masse et observation sur ces mails de masse (Combien ont été ouvert etc.), bénéfices facile.

"E-mails made easy"

What do you like best?

This platform is WAY easy to navigate compared to what we were using beforehand. The UI is straightforward and creating a campaign with little time that looks sleek is not longer a task I don't look forward to. Their customer service is incredible, along with all of the resources available through their site to answer any questions you might have about information location or functionality.

What do you dislike?

The templates leave more to be desired than those from competitors, but the ease of creating and sending out these e-mails makes up for the limitation. You can always design your own email template and input the source code.

I use Customer.io about once a week to send out emails to our followers, and we are able to see which campaigns yield the best traffic results and sales. It's helped us tremendously with honing in and targeting our specific demographics while giving our company a professional look.

Co-fondateur & Product Designer

"Very powerful email automation tool"

What do you like best?

Customer.io has got some really powerful features such as advanced segmenting and liquid templating for email templates. The Slack integration is also really useful to get notifications about anything that's going on in your product/business.

On the top of that, the support is great!

What do you dislike?

Not much. I've already submitted my feedback to the support team about one or two little details and they have been very responsive about it.

Customer.io allows us to automate all of our users' email onboarding and nurturing. We can adapt our emails to every segments of users.

Response from Bill Miksich of Customer.io

Thanks Robin! Our support team thanks you too! 👏

Growth
Internet

"Solid experience with Customer I/O"

What do you like best?

The customer support team was incredible, always offering quick advice and even custom engineering support.

What do you dislike?

Uploading custom email segments was not as easy as we would have liked and often resulted in emails to customer support. In reality, 80% of the emails we service are transaction and can be support with the pixel, but most systems can't support the super custom logic we use to power some lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have clear use cases in mind and are biasing towards transactional email

Customer I/O was being used as both our transactional and email promotions platform. The integration was incredibly easy, as was onboarding. We were up and running within days of signing the deal.

Director, Customer Success
Internet

"Great platform for custom emails based on sophisticated triggers"

What do you like best?

Customer.io is very easy to use. It has a graphical interface for programming email sending rules that is relatively self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything about it to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The difficulty in setup will vary depending on how technical your implementation is - make sure you have a dedicated engineering resource to puzzle through the steps.

Customer.io allows us to automate and customize communications for enterprise clients of our white-label employee engagement product. It is fast, flexible, powerful, yet still simple enough that training new staff is relatively easy.

Cofounder and CTO

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love the Ruby API! https://customer.io/docs/api/ruby.html We have some custom events that are not available from the JS snippet, so being able to add our own events through the API has allowed us to set up some awesome drip campaigns through Customer.io.

Special mention for their adorable mascot.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything that I didn't like so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the segment integration! It makes getting your users into the system take like 20 seconds and once you have Segment set up in your system, any new integrations (like Customerio) don't need to change your codebase.

We are running multi-touch campaigns as part of a customer advocacy program and their 'Triggered' campaigns work incredibly well for this. Their segments + a campaign makes this really easy.

"Customer.io is a user-friendly app"

What do you like best?

It is a user-friendly app, very easy to configure. It is ideal for improving drip marketing campaigns since its automated system makes it very easy to configure the segmented sending of emails. This tool makes the difference.

What do you dislike?

Right now I have no complaints, it is a very efficient app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows users to automate sending emails. It also integrates with third-party apps.

It allows us to send the emails in a programmed sequence automatically. It helps us strengthen our customer relationships and increase the success of our marketing campaigns.

"Great comms tool"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility the service provide, nice and clear API and performance. The recent feature to copy items from one campaign to another is awesome.

What do you dislike?

There is some lack of retry policy configuration, campaign can not be logically grouped (directories/sub-directories).

I use customer.io to send significant amount of automatic comms to customers (~20K emails and SMS per day). The service is used to send marketing comms, reminder comms, etc.