Tilda Publishing

4.9

Tilda is a platform that helps to build websites for business and media, create long forms and articles, as well as landing pages, websites, photo stories, blogs and all other kinds of content oriented web projects.

Work for Tilda Publishing?

Learning about Tilda?

Compare Tilda Publishing to Similar Solutions

Tilda Publishing Reviews

Ask Tilda a Question
Showing 26 Tilda reviews
Tilda review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"A professional and confidence-giver software!!"

What do you like best?

I really like that they provide many templates, blocks and other tools, helps to get professional results, looking pretty different one from the other. Great to work with including all social media formats. Good that works vry fast and has an eye-catching interface, that makes comfortable to stay in. I love the versatilit that Tilda has, gives me exactly what I want in my creations. Also, i can connect from an email with colleague or the customers to communicate and share ideas or show the progress of their websites, is amazing. As many has said the HTML put and domain name is something that no every website builder offers, and helps to create and independence of the website from Tilda, which likes to the customers. I feel very confident and dynamic in this software.

What do you dislike?

It has no given me more problems, it has really worked well for me and I appreciate it a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Tilda for the simple reason that it's easy to create the image and concepts for websites and social media networks, it is really amazing and unique, would take your brand image to another level of professionalism.

The biggest benefited that Tilda brought me was the stability in my work, because it was hard for me to adap to a software where I could work correctly on the designs, and in those times, I was an unexperienced freelancer, who was experimenting in the business, for which I could not afford expensive and complex softwares. So when I started using Tilda, I was able to be more confident in my ideas, and my designs, it helped me to develop creative skills on websites and social networks images in general, to know what it was more attractive in a website, or social media post; it offered me all the tools I needed to develop my design capacities and attract many more people to hire me to create the concepts of their brands, generating trust in my clients as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Tilda Publishing
Tilda review by Sofia C.
Sofia C.

"Amazing software!"

What do you like best?

I like the tools that makes every website different, like the domain name and the HTML input, because clients like to know that even if their pages were created with a popular websiter builder, they are still owners of whatever is put inside the web. Love the complex customization of the templates, they are very common and every designer can use them, but tilda makes sure that as well, every designer can adapt the website by giving them creativity options.

The interface is pretty, attractive, comfortable to the view. Like as well that via e-mail I can work in partnership with my clients, since I can share the progress of the creations, so they can tell me their opinions and adjust something if they don't like it.

What do you dislike?

I have and inconvenience due to saving only for each one page. Not all documents formats can be imported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly recommend tilda to develop very professional websites. It generated me a new way of working and opened new opportunities for me.

Great design. Excellent tools. Excellent support service. This allowed me to work in harmony with this software, with the templates I've been develop excellent sites, and offer to my clients very high quality websites, that look professional. I can adapt to any request they have, and fill their expectatives. And also, my portfolio looks now better, which has brought me a lot of work proposals, and new opportunies as a freelancer.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Tilda review by Melina F.
Melina F.

"The best way to make designs!"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like the most about Tilda, is that by including all the files formats to upload on wbesites, it gives me much more freedom to play with the image and the concept of the designs, being able to be interactive and catch the attention of the visitors. I love the templates, I love that they are asic, but they are exact and specific, so they don't give a space for creative confusions. I love that Tilda offers the possibility that the client acquires a domain name, that belongs only to that brand, makes the clients that hire me to design the websites of their companies, feel more confident that when they search specifically for that name, their brand appear. Finally, one of the other things that fascinates me about this software, is the simple but specific analysis of the number of suscribers and followers of the website, it is fantastic.

Also, being able to share my progress constantly with my clients trough an easy way of communication, facilitates my job allowing me to work as a team.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop tools has its issues, sometimes it doesn't allow me to do the action, like if the file that I am trying to drop is not compatible, but sometimes they are simple files like images or videos, That have been my only issue with this software, besides, works incredible good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tilda Publishing is amazing, I recommend it because for designers that are dabbling in the design world, this softwares give them the exact tools for developing and expanding their creative skills, I totally recommend it,

As the world pogresses, the way to promote, buy and inform also evolves, and today small businesses know that they must expand themselves beyond billboards and physical leaflets, they must create digital platforms where they can reach customers more instantaneous and extensive. This is how Tilda Publishing has helped me to exploit this modern need; This software has offered me all the tools to create designs and social communication platforms where customers can easily access and find out about prices, location, services, promotions, online purchases, etc. This software has allowed me to develop all my design capabilities, this tools is so easy to use and set up, that in my beginnings as a designer, helped me a lot the flexibility of this software, being able to develop the concept of an entire brand in one place, as well as adapting to my clients requests. Tilda Publishing gave me a new way of working thanks to all its innovative techniques that are simple, but end in a totally professional result, benefiting me personally and professionally.

Tilda review by Madison B.
Madison B.

"Has improve my design skills!!"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of working on my designs in overall with my clients and showing them my progress, and that's why I love Tilda, it gives me the ease of share designs, ideas and content inside the software to my clients trough an email that Tilda provides to you, it facilities that communication a lot. Also, I like doing fancy things, and this software let me include interactive stuff like videos, documents, links to online shop, etc. The templates have the exact amount of decoration for me to explode it which is amazing when sometimes I'm not in the creative mood. Th payment options are cool, I don not worry about an increase in the price.

What do you dislike?

When I work with clothing brands, makeup brands, food products brands, sometimes by including advertising videos to the website, these videos do not play, which makes me think that the software is not compatible with all types of videos, and I think it is something that can be look out to improve. Of rest, I do not have major problems with it, it is the best software I have obtained for my designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend Tilda because it really offers tools that may be found in other softwares, but this one gives you unique and different results, there are many other designs programs, but this one is otally innovative and works much better. Creating the image of a company with this software is easy, fast, beautiful and cheap.

Tilda Publishing is frequently used by indepedent designers, and I can see why. As a freelancer designer myself, at first I had a hard time adapting to what my clients wanted, the online tools did not help me much and they were frustrating moments in my career. When I discover Tilda, I felt much more confidence when creating. This software has benefited me a lot, it controls my ideas, it focus me more, it gives me the ability to work together with my clients and to create unique and professional things so that companies have a good image; Tilda has increased my professional career, it has opened many doors to me by providing me with inclusive, innovative and creative tools.

Tilda review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"It is great to keep the social media updated and beautiful!!"

What do you like best?

Tilda Publishing it's a great software, I really love all the templates it has, but most important, I love how they just give me the basics so I can develop my own ideas, helping me half way. It also has wonderful interactive page options, so my the website of the brands will bring more visitors since I can incorporate attractive stuff in it. I like the interesting payment plans, it is very cheap for all the things it offers. I use a lot the Marketings tools, to do aids, and also I can connect from an email with other users to communicate and share ideas, is amazing. I can ut images and videos in the websites without a problem, fast and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have zero inconvenienc with Tilda, for real is one of the best softwares to create magnificent websites and images for social media, you can build a whole concept with just one software. It is amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Tilda for three simple reasons:

-It is cheap and easy to use.

-Would help you create your own brand image on an easy and creative way.

-You can do multiple things in just one site.

-It set the basics so you can explore your own skills of creation.

I highly recommend it.

As a freelancer, it was difficult to find a software where I could develop designs for social networks or websites, since all the programs this kind I used, were quite similar, which was a big problem because I could not develop concepts for the brands that hired me on a different and independent way, ┬┤cause the designs used to be all similar, making completely apart brands, look similar. When I start using Tilda, that really gave me a complete turn to my way of creating an image for companies, now I am much more capable of developing completely unique and different designs, Tilda offer me all the tools for me to create unexplore concepts helping me to materialize all my creativity, adapting much more to the desires of my customers, being much more faithful to the essence of the brands, achieving completely different views in all of them. I have a lot more work offers and that is totally amazing.

Tilda review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"One of the best designs softwares out there. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Tilda is:

-I can work including all media formats.

-The typography is unique and beautiful, which makes my designs look better.

-The interface is very fast and is an user-friendly software, you learn how to use it very fast.

-Offers me a lot of variety on blocks and templates that every design that I do, looks different and unique. Which makes my work looks more attractive to the clients. Especially the ZERO block.

-The integrated services are very helpful especially Telegram integration, I can share and discuss with my co-workers, and clients my the designs.

-Interesting payment plans makes the software product very attractive.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have with Tilda is some inconvenience due to saving only for each page in one time. Not all the documents formats can be imported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tilda is the best design software ever, and it really worths give it a try!

I use several different platforms to create sites, and everyone has both pluses and minuses. Despite some shortcomings, this platform rank firts in my ranking of software for creating websites. Offers me as a customer, grest designs and excellent tools to work in my designs. Customers will find you faster. Advanced users can effectively use the opportunities provided by this service, and improve and develop your skills in design as well.

My designs now look more sofisticated and I can please my clients need in a very easy way, which give me recognition and fidelity from their part. Now, I got a lot of clients that love my work, and my freelancer business just keep growing.

Tilda review by Danielle J.
Danielle J.

"Espectacular performance. "

What do you like best?

I love Tilda, is very helpful and help me to develop and show my skills in design. Offers professional tools, that allow me to explote my creativity and do the best work to my clients. It has many templates that you can work with a different one all the time, which makes my work very varied and look more attractive towards the clients. Includes all media formats, there are a lot of blocks that looks amazing, and make the designs more unique and a large collection of videos that will help to create the best website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's absolutely amazing, it only has bring to me benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is amazing, one of the best design softwares I've tried, and I'm gonna keep using it for a long time!

I use this software to do all the websites for my clients, and every design that I have made with this software, they look absolutely different and each one has it's own style and adapts to each order that my client wants. As a Graphic Designer, I have used many softwares to make designs, but none of them is like Tilda. The feedback I get is very useful and it helps me to value and improve my work.

Tilda review by Alexa M.
Alexa M.

"Tilda is great!"

What do you like best?

Tilda standsout because of the original tools that offers me to work with, the interface is very fast, the typography is very original and beautiful, integrated services are very helpful, and the Telegram integration and the ZERO block has been of great help for me, I can work in my designs without any problems and makes them look more original and unique.

Tilda offers me amazing tools, to improve the way that I made my designs, and help me to add new skills in design.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike, about Tilda I just love this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly recommend this software, is amazing to work with Tilda, your designs will look very professional and beautiful, is the best!

I work as a Freelancer Graphic Designer so I worked with so many enterprises, restaurants, and brands that ask me to do their designs, so I have many years in this field and I used a lot of design softwares, and there were goods, and bads softwares. So when a friend recommend me to try this software, and I did, I was so happy, because it has everything that I need to make my designs.

Since I've been using it, my designs looks a lot better than there were before, now they are more appealing and professional, thanks to the different tools, and templates that Tilda offers me, every design that I do has his own style, so my portfolio looks more versatile and varied, so I can adapt to any require that the client wants. I earn a lot of recognize and clients, since I've been using Tilda, my portfolio looks more professional and I can satisfy my clients needs. And also I improve my design skills too!

Tilda review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Amazing way to make designs. "

What do you like best?

The templates that Tilda offers me are very cool, I can customize in the way that I want, which makes that my work looks different and outstanding. Has a wide catalog of tools with which I can make diffrent designs. The interface is fast, and is a very user-friendly software.. Here, you can explote your creativity and make your designs upgrade. I can connect from my email and communicate and shre ideas with others. I can also put images and videos without any problem which makes the experience even better.

What do you dislike?

I love Tilda! Nothing bad to say, is very nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly recommend tilda, is an amazing design software, and helps you to improve your skills in design. It really worths it!

Because I work as a freelancer it is very important for me to have high quality designs that look very professional, in order to attract more clients. That is why, upon discovering my work, it had a reconversion, developed new skills and discovered new ways to make designs. Now my designs are more professional and look better, customers are very attracted to my designs, and I have worked with small businesses, brands that are starting, restaurants among others. My clients are so satisfied that they recommend me to other people, and my portfolio is growing more and more. In a few words I have grown a lot as a graphic designer thanks to Tilda.

Tilda review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"It allows me to materialize my creativity!!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Tilda is how it offers me the option that everything that I create there is original, everything is totally personalized and adaptable to my ideas and what I want to create, such as templates and the domain name, both offer me the foundations to build my own concept. It is simple to use and to understand, there is no place to get lost. I like that I can connect social media accounts with the software, to talk and share designs with colleagues. I also like that to make the web page more dynamic and interctive, I can introduce videos gifs, sounds, among other things. It is very useful to me the easy analysis that it has, it helps me to mantain a control over the suscribers of the page, the visits of the page and even the location of the biggest visits to the page, being able to develop strategies with that information.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any specific problems with this software, everything works too well and with each new tool I discover, I only expand my possibilities of creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Tilda Publishing for all those companies that do not want to spend too much money on web developers or expensive programs. Tilda is a cheap, easy, creative and professional alternative to create an image for your company that represents everything that your company offers.

Tilda Publishing has benefited us in attracting and achieving social media engagement with the creations that the software makes possible. This software has helped us to create an image and a concept that is recognized by the oublic, differentiating us from the rest of the supermarket brands. It is difficult to create an image that projects what we are as a company and that at the same time managed to get the attention of the public, but with Tilda we have been able to create a website where costumers can obtain information about us with and image that describe us as a brand. We managed to create an attractive way to let s know, making customers interested in the website and the social networks post, using the curiosity factor so that eventually, and thanks to the descriptive of the published designs, we position ourselvs as one of the brands favorite supermarkets in the state. We have also been able to promote our annexes such as the deli, bakery and beer and wine departments, being Tilda the one responsible for creating an image and concept for each of these markets and each of the social platforms.

Tilda review by Morgan B.
Morgan B.

"Amazing performance!"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of things that I love about Tilda, it has bring me so many benefits that I'm just so in love with it,. First of all the templates that have are so beautiful that every design that I do is different to other, which makes them more versatile and unique. The interface of Tilda is very fast, which makes the work more easier for me, so It doesn't cause me any problem. Offers me integrated services that meet my needs and satisfy them too. I integrate my Telegram account and share, work and talk with my clients or partnerts. The ZERO block is amazing, I work with easy and confort which allow me to explote my creativity and made to my clients the best professional designs and satisfy them.

What do you dislike?

I have and inconvenience with Tilda and is that not all the documents format can be imported, which for me represents a problem. Despite of that, I love Tilda, and has bring to me a lot of benefits!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software with my eyes close, I really love it, brings to you a lot of benefits and you can easily work with it. Help you to improve your designs and make them better, it really worths it!

I've been working as a freelancer designer for almost 10 years, so throughout all the years, I use so many softwares and programs that there were good's and bad's programs, but when I found Tilda I felt in love inmmediatly. I improve my portfolio in so many ways, my designs now look more professional and beautiful, and also allows me to innovate and experiment new ways to make designs which makes my work more unique. I improve my skills in design too! with the features that Tilda has I explore and try them, acquiring new knowledge in the design field. I got a lot of work request, and have a lot of clients, gaining fidelity and reputation in the labor field. So yeah, Tilda has been such a good software for me, that I'm going to use for a looooong time!

Tilda review by April J.
April J.

"Helps me express the company concept trough creativity!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Tilda is that it gives you the base to exploit your creativity, there are thousands of templates to use, which I can customize to adapt it to what I want our clients to see, achieving that even though they are used styles, the concept and the results are completely different. I love the interface, it makes the stay in the software comfortable and pleasent. It is great that this software iffers ways to create, I like that I can make banners, websit, photo stories, among other things, keeping all my designs in sync. It is very helpful for team work, I can share the designs via e-mail and get and answer from my partners to know their opinions. The payment rate is totally low for everything it offers, which makes it much more attractive. It gives me the tools to create dynamic, professional and creative images and websites.

What do you dislike?

My only drawback with Tilda is that it does not admit all types of documents, which limits me a bitat the moment of wanting to create a little more extravagant things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Tilda because image is something very crucial in a company, is the way you show your costumers how is your service or how are your products, how you express them the essence of your brand, and that can be complicated to create, but with Tilda Publishing is so easy. Create designs is quick and dyanmic, you can explote your imagination there and look like a total professional!!

Super King Markets is a relatively small company, so we can not afford expensive and large programs of design, which difficulted things for us since there are numberless brands like ours. This is where Tilda has brought us so many benefits, it has helped us to solve our image crisis, thanks to this software we have been able to create our renewed image and concept. Tilda gave us the tools so that, through social networks and the internet, we can show our essence, opening up a communication channel between clients and us. It helped us achieve a high level of social engagement, giving us a place among the broad competition through our designs and our creative way to promote and inform.

Tilda review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"Tilda offers you the best tools for designs."

What do you like best?

Tilda offers me so many tools to work with that is amazing, so everytime that I'm about to do some design they always are different, which makes the designs looks more unique. The interface is fast, and is very user friendly, you learn how to use it very quick. I can also customize the templates that I'm going to use, so I can adapt it to the request of my clients. Is very easy to share designs, ideas andcontent inside the software to my partnerts through an email that Tilda provides to you. And I can attached what I want to my designs, like pictures, videos, files, gift which makes the look of the design more striking. And the support team is amazing, they are available for you 24/7, every doubt or problem you have, they solved it to you anytime.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using it, I didn't have any real problems with Tilda, it really works very well to me. I work very peacefully with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely try Tilda Publishing, is an amazing tool to explote your creativity and do the best designs, and improve your skills too, It really worths it!

Ok, as a freelancer graphic designer worker, I'm constantly doing designs and sometimes the programs that I used to use didn't offer me the tools that Tilda has. Tilda satisfy all my clients needs, by giving to me the exact tools and templates, to do the most amazing and professional website to them! And what that brings me is a lot of work request, and recognition and fidelity from my actual clients, they always are very satisfy with the work that I provide to them. So in resume, it helping me to provide to my clients uniques and professional designs, what translates into job growth experience for me, and the improve of my work portfolio. And also I increase my design skills by using this software.

Tilda review by Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.

"Outstanding perfomance!!"

What do you like best?

Tilda can be complicated to use at first sight, but the Tilda support team is brilliant, they are always available to solve any question or help you in anything, it is very effective. The templates can be totally personalized so the ones that are already there can take a total and personal shape, which it's amazing because helps you with the bas

What do you dislike?

Not all document formats are compatible which it's a shame because sometimes there are things I want to update that will look cool but they are just not compatible. Besides that, this software does not subtract you, it adds you, definitley works perfectly!

Tilda Publishing s benefited me, and therefore, the company ina a very broad way. It has offered us all the tools and all the options to develop the image and the concept of the company, being responsable for increasing social media engagement and audience. We have bene able to notice a before and after, attract customers and convine them that we are not just another food brand has been difficult, but with this software we could communicate trough platforms such as the web site, banners or leading pages, we have been able to communicate the true spirit of the company, proving that we are much more than a brand. So we hve achieved popularity, we have gained a clientele and we have expanded thanks to the reach with which Tilda sent us.

Tilda review by Francesca C.
Francesca C.

"Amazing way to explote your creativity. "

What do you like best?

I love the multiples templates that offers, allows me to try something different every time that I design, explote my creativity in a very good way obtaining very good results. I can share designs and information with my partnerts into some email that Tilda give to you, so is more easy to share ideas and projects. I can put what I want in my designs including images, videos, gifts and others. So it literally adapts to everything that I want.

What do you dislike?

The design of the software could be better, it should look very eye-catching to the eye, which is not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tilda is the best software to make designs, because offers to you the exact tools that you want and need to do a high quality designs.

The best benefit that Tilda gave me, was recognition and a name into the graphic design world, my professional and high quality designs attrack many people that were interesting in see my portfolio and they were very enchanted with my work. Also offers many tools to work with that everytime I challenged myself into try some new template and customize it in the way that I want.

Tilda review by Melissa W.
Melissa W.

"Tilda Publishing is the best. "

What do you like best?

Tilda is the perfect design software that you can fine out there, contains a lot of templates that you can use, and they are very good looking, besides that in here you can do ads, web banners and a lot of Marketing tools, is very versatile. I work with this software a lot and I can connect from anywhere and work without any problems, which makes it more complete. I can upload videos, images and documents, very easy without any problem. And I can go on, on how good and helpful this software is, but these are the most important.

What do you dislike?

The best software to make and improve your designs, nothing bad to say about Tilda Publishing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

High quality designs is what Tilda offers to you. Use this softwares and guarantee improve your skills and techniques in design.

Tilda helps me to improve the professionality of my websites, I've been using it for almost three years now, and my designs have improve in a very positive way, helps me to work with new tools and techniques that I didn't know before, so now thanks to the very professional looks of my website, I received a lot of work proposals and worked with many enterprises as a freelancer to change their website, helping them to grow more professionaly by ofering to their clients high quality designs, so the customer can be satisfy.

And also I received a lot of compliments about my designs, and imrpove my skills in design too, I couldn't be more happy about it.

Tilda review by Colleen M.
Colleen M.

"Amazing software to make designs. "

What do you like best?

I love Tilda because is a very helpful software, that help me a lot to imrpove my designs and make them look more professional, is very versatile and I can do almost all the types of designs that I want. The design of the website is very basic, but complete, has just the exacts tools that you need to do your work. I use a lot the Marketing tools, to do aids, and also I can connect from an email with other users to communicate and share ideas, is amazing. I can put images and videos in my website without a problem, is very fast and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad with Tilda, only good things, it's just amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend tilda to the people that want to improve their skills in design and make them look more professional, and attract many customers to you.

Thanks to the great looks of my websites, I got a lot of customers, and received a lot of work proposals, so that really help me to improve more my work, thanks to their feedbacks too, I coul fix some problems and focus better in offering web pages with professional designs. It really help me to expand my work experience in designs, and improve my designs skills too.

Tilda review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"The bes tool for design. "

What do you like best?

As a designer, when I tried this software, is was such a good thing for me, because I use a lot of design softwares before, but never found one that was as good as Tilda. I love everything about this, firts it offers me a lot of templates to work with so that makes it very versatile, and it literally adapt to any request, that I want. I can put every media formats that I want, so I can make my website more interative. The interface is fast, so there isn't any problem when I work with it.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing wrong with Tilda, is the best!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you're gonna have fun by making really beautiful and professional desings, and also helps you to improve your skill in desings.

I use this to create, many many sites, because it offers me a lot of tools, that I can work with, so every site that I do with Tilda, has it's own style, and they look very cool and professional, and also the customers find my site very quick, put you in the radar. So it basically help me, to improve a lot my designs by making them look more alive and professional, so the customers like it, and they feel comfortable with my sites, I got a lot of compliments and many people asked me with what program I do my sites I always recomend Tilda.

Tilda review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"Awesome, I love it. "

What do you like best?

I consider this software a very professional and complete tool to make great sites. Offers a lot of options, templates and tools to work with that is just amazing. It literally adapt to any request that I want, when I'm about to make a site. Is very user-friendly and easy to use, you don't need to be a graphic designer to use it, is not complicated so you learn how to use it very fast. I can make whatever I want, with my websites and is just amazing.

What do you dislike?

The design could be more atractive I find it very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to offer a high quality sites to our clients, you should try Tilda, it really worths it, and helps you to improve your work, give it a try!

Is very important for us as company to learn how to make sites, when we found this software it was such a relief for us because now we make a very high quality and very professional sites to our clients, we renovate our site due to it's more eye-catching to our clients. Now we are capable to offer to our clients a very professional sites which makes them to like our work, obtaining recognition and loyalty from our clients.

Tilda review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Amazing tool. "

What do you like best?

There are so many things that I love about this software, firts the design is very beautiful, and is very eye-catching, which makes the experience even better than it is. the second, the templates that offer are very gorgeous and they look very professional, and there are so many that you can choose, that adapts to any request that I want. I can customize everything in the way I want which makes Tilda very versatile, and give me exactly what I want. Is very user-friendly I learned how to used it very fast, is not complicated at all, and works very fast too, which makes the experience very comfortable and amazing.

What do you dislike?

I can't found anything bad to say about this software since I've been using it have work very well for me, I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software to people who wants to make designs and make high quality sites, to offer to your clients, besides that is very fast and easy to use, you should really try it, it really worths it.

What I love about this software is that you don't need to be a designer to learn how to used it, I learned very fast to use it and I absolutely love it. As a company we need to create and know how to create sites, for us or for our clients, and when we incorporated this software now create this websites are a very easy job for us. We tried a lot of software before to create websites and they were or to complicated or very simple and didn't offer to much, so when we tried Tilda it was like a fresh air for us, now we can offer to our clients a very high-quality websites and they can be very comfortable, and satisfied on what we offer to them. So now we as a company are more professional and offer content of high quality to our clients.

Tilda review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"A great tool for creating websites"

What do you like best?

I like using templates, blocks and other tools that help to get professional results. You can change the design on your taste and spending for it a little time. Interesting payment plans make the software product very attractive to me.

What do you dislike?

Some inconvenience due to saving only for each page in one time. Not all document formats can be imported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The easiest way to use. With this platform, I understand that I can do a lot. More productive work. Very easy to use and having a lot of good tools that we use every day.

I use several different platforms to create sites, and everyone has both pluses and minuses. Despite some shortcomings, this platform ranks first in my ranking of software for creating websites. It will do your business for you. Great design. Excellent tools. Customers will find you faster. Excellent support service. Given the simplicity of management, it is also ideal for beginners. Advanced users can effectively use the opportunities provided by this service.

Tilda review by Douglass E.
Douglass E.

"Wonderful tools and solution for us."

What do you like best?

I like very much to add and just creat with media. Good and idea to make the online store more interactive. Good that works very fast. With that great look always will have a lot of customers. People like what is simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I guess it is very powerful tools which is really helps you to create more useful web. Very good and effective work. Very understandable. I like the support service very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On my opinion, it is better to have. Very good and easy work. The software gives a great opportunity to develop your work. Your small business will work well. Very good working support service.

Great tools at work. Will work on your develope. The perfect way to make everything for a visitors and customers. The best easy way to use. We like to be more close to our customers and it is very good to have from them feedback.

Tilda review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Beautiful website with your own hands"

What do you like best?

Even if you are not a designer then using Tilda you will create a beautiful site, because there is a large number of blocks that look very harmonious, large collections of video that will help to create a website no worse than professionals.

What do you dislike?

For the execution of my work, I have enough of all the tools, blocks that are offered in the program. I did not find any significant drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm sure that with the help of Tilda you will create a website that will be convenient, beautiful and suitable for you to work with.

When I needed to create a site for my online store, I could not imagine that I would do it myself and the result would please me. Now I make sites in order, with the help of Tilda, and I like it.

Tilda review by Christy W.
Christy W.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that. Nice to work with including all media formats.Make my online shop work better and faster.By wonderful interactive page, my page will bring more visitors.

What do you dislike?

The Too good solution for people who want to have their website. And not just to have, to make them work well. A good way of creating. Good choice of tools. I like that product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely better to have. Will make your business run for you.Great design.Perfect tools. Customers will find you faster. Great support service.Great work.

With Tilda, I understand that I can do a lot.More productive work.Very easy to use and have a lot of good tools which we are using every day. Great that we can get feedback. Big helper to increase our work.

Tilda review by Annmarie W.
Annmarie W.

"One of the best tools for building websites. Especially for beginners."

What do you like best?

With Tilda, even a beginner can create an excellent web page. Using templates, blocks and other tools helps to get professional results. You can change the design to your taste, spending very little time. Interesting tariff plans make the software product very attractive to me.

What do you dislike?

Some inconvenience due to saving only for each one page .. Not all document formats can be imported. I hope that the developers will fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use several different platforms for building sites and each has both pluses and minuses. Despite some disadvantages, Tilda ranked high in my ranking of software for creating websites. Given the simplicity of management, Tilda is ideal for beginners. Advanced users can also effectively use the opportunities that this service provides.

I created several pages and blogs with Tild. It is very easy to use tools. And I believe that I got a wonderful result.

Tilda review by G2 User in Photography
G2 User in Photography

"I've designed 3 landing pages for my business project and it was just awesome! "

What do you like best?

Interface, design, typography, integrated services, especially Telegram integration and new ZERO block.

BTW, Tilda support team is brilliant, they work in online chat 24/7! It is really the best website builder I've ever tried!

What do you dislike?

Nope, actually. Everything works really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should really try it first. They have 2 weeks free period which is more than enough to understand how it works and fell in love with Tilda.

I was designing landing pages for my new services.

Learning about Tilda Publishing?

* We monitor all Tilda Publishing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Tilda Publishing to Similar Solutions