Google Ads Reviews & Product Details

Google Ads Overview

What is Google Ads?

Advertise with Google Ads to boost website traffic and sales. Easily manage your campaigns and budget.

Google Ads Details

@google
22,626,565 Twitter followers
224,374 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Google Ads Screenshots

Google Ads Reviews

Showing 1,655 Google Ads reviews
Showing 1,655 reviews
Already have Google Ads?
What do you like best?

The Platform is easy to manage, you can make as many changes as per your requirement.

You are shown the chart of your ads performance.

You can post multiple ads.

No restrictions of minimum budget like Facebook ads

You know when you are charged

You can track the report on your phone with ads app

The support is good and gives quick solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The BROAD SEARCH is painful, it will display your ad with people even writing one word out of the whole sentence, which will at times lead to irrelevant and useless calls.

But you need to understand the law of average here, you will get at least 2 useful calls and those two or three calls can cover the cost of the ads for months let alone the useless calls.

The support is good but if you are new to it and call support to make new ads account, they will convince you to keep a budget of XYZ amount which is too huge, for instance if you had 500-1000/- per day limit in your mind, they will ask you to make it 7k per day, although you won't be charged 7k, you will only be charged for the clicks, and maximum amount you will pay is the amount in your ADS account, but suppose you have Rs. 2000/- in your ads account and you set a budget of 6k per day then you will get lot more calls and your 2k balance will be used at higher pace.

So set a budget as per your pocket..

You can set low budget, let your ads go live, see the result and if you are unhappy you may increase the budget.

Eventually it's all about who pays more, and of course the keywords.

You cannot restore ads if it is deleted by mistake or purposely, so be careful with that.

You will get very stupid calls sometimes at midnight if you keep your keywords on broad search or phrase search but keeping them on exact search lowers down the impression of the ads..so you can set a time range for the ads, as in morning 10 to evening 8. So your ads won't be displayed after those hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefits are monetary, it has to be monetary because we are spending money for that.

You will get genuine and interested people calling you.

Since they have searched for the ads by putting those keywords, not like Facebook ads being displayed on pages of numerous people and 99%don't pay attention.

Yoi will also learn that your own ads is performing well with time passing by.

You need to keep yours balance up and your ads are running fine

Problems solved are that you don't have to call people for the services you provide, instead you are being called for your services, puts you in a superior position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me gusta Google Ads porque me permite escoger entre distintos objetivos de campaña para la publicidad, como por ejemplo ventas, clientes potenciales, tráfico al sitio web, entre otros. También me gusta porque me brinda una comparativa con mis competidores, de modo que visualizar qué tan buena es mi campaña con respecto a la de ellos. Además, también me gusta que cuente con una herramienta que me permita corroborar que mis anuncios se estén publicando. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sin problemas. Me encuentro feliz usando Google Ads para mi negocio, ya que le ha brindado excelentes resultados a mi organización con poca inversión. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Google Ads a empresas pequeñas o personas que trabajen de forma independiente y requieran impulsar sus ventas o encontrar clientes potenciales para su negocio. Le aseguro que le dará resultados muy positivos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me encuentro usando Google Ads para atraer clientes potenciales a nuestro negocio. Puedo crear fácilmente campañas sobre nuestros servicios y mostrar anuncios que se convierten en visitas a nuestro sitio web o llamadas telefónicas, lo que nos ha permitido aumentar los ingresos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me gusta Google Ads porque cuenta con un modo experto y un modo inteligente, que sería para principiantes. Es una herramienta que brinda muchas sugerencias sobre cómo mejorar la optimización de tus campañas. También me gusta porque pone a disposición del usuario estadísticas en tiempo real de los clics e impresiones de tus campañas, incluyendo el costo de las mismas. Además, cuenta con apps para distintos dispositivos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta que Google Ads en ocasiones bloquee las campañas sin motivo alguno y tarde algunos días en mostrarlas de nuevo. Además, también me parece molesto que los pagos automáticos sean obligatorios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es muy difícil que un sitio web sobreviva hoy en día sin Google Ads. Es una herramienta muy fácil de usar y muy inteligente, por lo que no se requieren grandes conocimientos de publicidad para crear campañas. Además, el retorno de su inversión llegará muy pronto. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con el pasar de los años, la competencia ha aumentado notablemente en el mercado de las tiendas en línea, por lo que cada vez es más difícil que nuestro sitio web aparezca en los primeros puestos de los buscadores. Utilizamos Google Ads para crear campañas sobre la venta de nuestros productos y poder potenciar fácilmente el tráfico a nuestro sitio web. Hasta el momento, los resultados han sido muy positivos y nuestras ventas han aumentado en gran manera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jack Of All Trades
What do you like best?

I love the insights and the reports provided to you using the data that is captured throughout your marketing campaigns. This allows you to make real-time decisions based on facts and data that will allow you to tailor your advertisement in every aspect, so you only attract the people that you want to attract! I do like the fact that you get to see the auction insights for keywords that you are using so you can see how aggresive the competition are as well as giving you an idea of what it will cost to reach the top level of the SERPS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a little overwhelming. Initally the whole platform can be confusing, but once working with the dedicated support agent that Google provides you can soon pick up everything that you need to get advertising! I dislike that there is notifications based on Spend. Sometimes my campaigns are limited by the spend but i will get no notification until i log into the dashboard, in an intesively competitive market alike mine this can be the difference in quite a few sales. I personally think that an automated notification letting you know when spend is limited in so that you can make the adjustments immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally think this is a vital tool for any e-commerce platform. In such a competitive dat to day e-commerce market, Google ads is a must have! My site gains at least 10x more traffic through my paid ad campaigns in comparison to my organic traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can attract only traffic that are looking for my product to my site. This is because i have a similar product name to a different industry however there is usually a lot on confusion with branding however i can directly tap into the construction industry via my selected keywords and avoid unwanted traffic with my negatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead
What do you like best?

This tool is a combo of many tools, This is the best part of Google Ads.

This tool lets us create many types of campaigns like search ads, search + display ads, shopping ads, app promotion, video ads.

We can choose goals as per our business requirements. The various goals are sales, leads, website traffic, brand awareness, app promotion.

Along with this, the target audience can also be defined if required. We can choose the countries or areas where we want to show our ads. We can be as much specific as we want for targeting our ads. This also helps us in saving cost.

The keywords and negative keywords should be well researched and used with correct match types.

The other tools available in google ads are:

a) Keyword Planner: A great tool for keyword research and finding their search volume.

b) Performance Planner: Tool to check the performance of your ads.

c) Reach Planner: Tool to check the audience reach of our ads

d) Ad Preview and Diagnosis: Check how the ad is looking and whether it is working or not.

If we come to the bidding option - we can go for manual bidding option or automated bidding option, both of them have their pros and cons.

We can also manage our audiences via Google Analytics or Adwords itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Results are not quick. In starting it will take time and can also cost you more money. But once your campaigns are well optimized, you will forget about all this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, but make sure to optimize your campaign properly in every aspect before making it live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating ads

Searching for Audiences

Keyword Research

Video Ads

App promotion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Literally nothing. And I don't say that lightly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I ran a small campaign about 4 months ago. Then, 2 weeks ago, out of nowhere, I got an email saying that I'm "circumventing systems," that I'm a "fraudster," and I'm banned from the platform. No explanation, no reason, just a ban. We follow best practices and rank on page 1 for most of our keywords, so I have no idea why they did this.

I've tried calling, but they got rid of phone support. I've tried appealing and emailing, but only get the same form emails. I've tried chatting, but that's a dead end. I've tried forums, and all I've discovered is a bunch of other people with the same problem.

I have absolutely no idea how to get a human to explain what's going on, and I'm out of ideas. They have the power to make or break small businesses, and they don't care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't. Work with literally anyone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was hoping to grow my business, but I can't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Acquisition Manager
What do you like best?

Google ads is a great solution for creating app promotion campaigns. It is an effective tool that helps to increase installs and in-app actions made by users.

There is an absolutely user-friendly interface and it is easy to set up the campaign and caping budget/bid and start the performance.

also, I like how the reporting tool works - you can see how each of the creatives works and what exactly you need to scale.

Also, via the reporting tool, you can even find out in which channel your ads advertise now (for example Google search network or Youtube). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you need to wait 14 days before you can change anything inside of the campaigns.

Sometimes Policy manager made mistakes and match creatives as Shocking or Misleading content even if there is no such content and it affects campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reccomend Google Ads as it is the tool which can easily help you to set up the campaign - even if you do not have special knowledge in marketing/advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google ads - a great solution that helps to create app install campaigns. I like how easy and quickly you can create and start the campaign process. I believe it is one of the best tools for creating such types of campaigns especially for Android).

I hope that someday they will change or fix the way how the algorithm works and it will be much easier to control the campaigns and quickly change creatives/promos and how policy manager works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Digital Paid Marketing
What do you like best?

It's a fully comprehensive tool but it's easy enough for anyone to use and difficult enough where you really need to spend the time to use it well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have a Google rep, it can be very difficult to get answers to specific questions about your account. Also, sometimes things can get falsely flagged. There is a dispute system that works pretty quickly but there isn't much of a say in the dispute (no explaining the reasoning). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn the best practices. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Run small tests first if it works well, go bigger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating awareness, getting leads, and promoting content. It's things that aren't exclusive to Google and we aren't using exclusively with Google Ads, but it is a big part of our advertising process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I cant put my love towards google ads in just words. The curation of the ad with protocols and limitations like Heading1, Heading2 with specific number of characters, citation and site call outs, location selection availability, selection of age group to which people the ad should actually be visible, the bid values, keyword comparison and search volume. What not, i love all the features of promoting an ad of google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this as a negative thing for google ads, but while you wanted to add a certain keyword into the ad, you need to scrutinise a lot of keywords based on the competitor keyword and then add them by bidding to its value. For this to be done, sometimes i feel google actually doesn't show the exact search volume of the keywords for which we have to spend a lot of time to confirm on our ad keywords. Apart from this, the rest of the ad group set, ads, location, demographics selection etc are really useful for a business person like me to run google ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am easily able to reach public by running google ads for my business and clients often. I am able to solve the problem of reaching out to customers physically, cause with these google ads campaigns I am easily able to get my business get recognised online and therefore having many clients for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

I think anyone can pick this service and start using it without much knowledge.

It's very quick to setup and if you're new Google offers 60€ in ads, wich is great (at least in my case it did).

The service let's you select the geographical ad placement wich is great, much like facebook.

After sometime you start to get insights about how you ad is performing: Impressions, Clicks, Phone Calls Clicks (if it's the case), etc... and you start to notice how an important tool it is for the growth of you business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eeven has a beginner user you have to be mindfull of what keywords you place, and you don't know really how if it's going to work for you or not.

To my knowledge you don't have a way to fine tune your ad in terms of costumer behaviours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using Google Ads It is advisable to at least get a hold of basic concepts about search engines and their terminology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even with little knowledge you can make your business appear in Google's search engine.

I'm providind a client with a basic Ads setup with low spending and results are showing, so it's a great tool to place your compnay out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Google ads is a perfect tool for those who want to advertise and boost their business on the internet. It is a complete tool. It is possible to advertise your products online and it is very securely, get some leads and prospects for your business. You have the all autonomy to work with your campaigns and targets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many strategies to learn and use in Google Ads. It takes a long time to learn how to it works for, but after that it runnings completed fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google ads is a perfect tool for those who want to advertise and boost their business on the internet. I recommeded because it is a complete tool. You have the all autonomy to work with your campaigns and targets. It is easy to use so however you are starting a business online or you are a professional social media you can perfect use the tool to run a great campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do have some problems with payments method, Google Ads has a great support for that and resolved that issue so far. I recommend use the chat online to take the communication faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how simple Google Ads Makes it to select keywords using their Keyword Planner to market to prospects using PPC Campaigns. Their bidding style is the best as it's fair and allows small businesses to compete with big businesses for keywords. I also love the call to action buttons that impulse a prospect to make an action at their search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that google will allow your competitors to click your ads and have it cost you money. However you are able to report these clicks, but its hard to separate which ones are legitimate and which aren't Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you use Google Ads, I would highly recommend taking googles courses to ensure you know how to properly market the PPC campaigns, otherwise you will be throwing away money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Google Ads, were able to market to small businesses owners when they search for specific keywords on Google. This makes it easier to convert these prospects to live leads. We have found google to be the best solution due to the analytical tools they provide and how we are able to easily bid on specific keywords, while google recommends new one to widen our prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paid Media Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

Self service platform for online marketing.

The system, based on keywords, it is like no other.

It works for a lot of clients from all kind of industries and in different stages of development.

Allows you create a basic campaign from scratch to live in a few hours

Does not requiere minimum budget (although I recommend to invest more than 3000€ monthly) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very powerful platform but most of the best features are hidden and require extra work to get fine tunned campaigns.

Google get all your business information but offers you few insights and less each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about tracking and measument, for conversions you need some knowledge about code, GTM to deploy the pixel.

If you can connect Google Ads with Google Analytics, you can import your goals to Google Ads.

I suggest you focus the platform on reach the lower part of the funnel.

Google Ads requires time and dedication in order to achieve better results, at the beginning for the setup, but on your day-to-day for optimization and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is one of the two platforms which I always suggest when any client ask me about performance, conversions and revenue.

But also Google Ads has growth enough to offer you a lot of solutions for any phase of the funnel and campaigns from basic to advanced implementations like Shopping.

It is one of the platforms with higher reach on Internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to find and search for metrics within the UI. The upside to using Google Ads is that the metrics are in real-time and very easy to compare to Google Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Google Ads is how quickly a Google Display campaign can take off and blow through all of your budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Google Support team is not quick to respond and not very helpful as most of the team is outsourced in other countries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are acquiring new user at a lower cost per conversion than other search advertising platforms that we have tested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Ability to manage bids and metrics at keyword level. The ability to create dynamic ad content and leverage Google Ads for optimization is also good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to access audience date for business-to-business marketing. Find that Google Tag Manager is highly technical and makes it difficult for our small to mid-sized B2B clients to use it for retargeting and other tracking purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider search retargeting audiences for a B2B online display campaign. Clicks from paid search can be from competitors or researchers and not deliver on expectations. However, if you can onboard a custom audience, then you can filter the non-qualified search activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to generate incremental paid search leads for our company, but did not perform. Organic was much stronger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Owner
What do you like best?

Google ads should off great exposure. We did not realize the potential so this is hard to answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support was untrained. When it caused a concern for us, they were totally unwilling to offer any simple credit. Nothing. We tried three different times to get it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful. Monitor. And ask your staff what types of call are coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are attempting to grow our business. The benefits have not bee seen because the generated response is well off target. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love google ads because you're able to bid on PPC Campaigns and yield results very quickly. My favorite feature is the bidding algorithm that allows smaller businesses to compete with giants so they're not hogging up all the advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the budgeting on Google Ads, Google purposely goes over the budget over 50% of what we set and they decide whether we get a refund or not. There is also tons of mischievous activity with competitors clicking our ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to gather new leads or get traffic to your website, google offers it to you by getting you advertising when they're searching for a need you fulfill Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With google ads we're marketing to businesses looking for web or software development. We found PPC campaigns to be our best bet as they get us to the top of the search engine and convert alot of our visitors into warm leads for our sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most benefits are most of the users are on google. Get more impressions at a low cost, and reaching to more customers. Targeting is best on particular keywords. Deduction on click of advertising which is very grateful. It has the best algorithms to reach more users. Multiple types of ads like search ad, display ad, video ad, app ad, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use as a beginner. Targeting may be more specific to the keyword. We want to hire a person for marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can use it by learning it on another platform easily in any language. We can use it by just having a google account. You have to more specific to your targeting keyword. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Targeting by keyword is more accurate. We can set a daily budget and at a very cheap rate. Getting the right customer to the user. It has demographic targeting including the age of the user, gender of the user, device type, and location of the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer