ThriveCart

ThriveCart is a shopping cart platform enabling businesses to boost revenue withhigh converting cart pages.

Work for ThriveCart?

Learning about ThriveCart?

ThriveCart Reviews

Showing 3 ThriveCart reviews
ThriveCart review by Administrator

"Thrive Cart is soo good!"

What do you like best?

Thrive cart has ALL the features you need in a shopping cart. It does landing pages, pop ups, embeds.

It processes everything smoothly without any hiccups and best of all it makes my life easier.

Before I had Thrive Cart I had to use awkward forms, that never really fit with my page, or I had to send my users offsite to process payments.

With Thrive Cart everything is now "in house" and my users feel much better about buying from me.

Get it, you won't be dissapointed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I would rather change the colors of backgrounds on the standard landing page, but that's ok, because I can just embed it if I want to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will serve your business well. You only need this one product with this functionality. You won't need to buy another add on product to process payments. (you do still need a payment processor like Stripe)

This allows me to solve the problem of collecting payments for my digital products.

Before Thrive Cart, I had to say send my users "off site" to process my payment. Now I can keep them on site, and it makes me look REALLY good and professional.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ThriveCart
ThriveCart review by Anvesh G.
Anvesh G.

"The best upcoming cart platform with all the bells & whistles."

What do you like best?

The Interface, the bug-less product, ability to up sell, down sell, Integrations with lots of tools. Powerful analytics, A/B testings, smart funnels.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a broad subscription management features yet. But it's coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrations with more wordpress membership platforms & a way to manage subscriptions will be a better way to develop .

So many problems with sales. It's helping us to get more sales & profits.

What Shopping Cart solution do you use?

ThriveCart review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"I like it!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can easily set up upsells and downsells is a HUGE reason why I like ThriveCart. It's super easy to set up and works well on my landing page software (Leadpages).

What do you dislike?

I haven't quite figured out how to set it up with my membership plugin on my Wordpress site, but that might be due to my lack of great technical skills. I do plan on asking my tech guy to figure it out for me. Right now, I use ThriveCart for all other purchases except for my membership, and I'm super happy with it.

I'm making more money because of the upsells.

There are not enough reviews of ThriveCart for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OpenCart Logo
OpenCart
OpenCart is a PHP-based open source e-commerce shopping cart solution.
simpleCart Logo
simpleCart
3.4
A free and open-source javascript shopping cart that easily integrates with your current website.
WebAssist eCart Logo
WebAssist eCart
2.0
Shopping Cart Extension for Dreamweaver
ChannelSale Logo
ChannelSale
2.8
ChannelSale is an eCommerce platform for online retailers that facilitates centralized management of 200 plus online shopping channels such as marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Sears, Buy.com and comparison shopping engines: Google Shopping, Nextag, Shopzilla, PriceGrabber and affiliate networks: CommissionJunction, ShareASale, LinkShare and more shopping engines
SamCart Logo
SamCart
SamCart is a web-based checkout platform enabling businesses to sell digital products and services online.
UltraCart Logo
UltraCart
3.0
UltraCart is an easily configurable shopping cart solution that offers full web-based administration and can be integrated into any website with a simple link.
Snipcart Logo
Snipcart
Easy, flexible e-commerce for developers.
AbleCommerce Logo
AbleCommerce
1.5
AbleCommerce shopping cart system was the first to be PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified under PA-DSS v1.2, and today we are re-certified under the latest PA-DSS v3.1 standards.
Gambio Logo
Gambio
5.0
Gambio provides all-in-one shopping cart solution.
Scan & Shop Logo
Scan & Shop
Royal Cyber's Scan & Shop is a modernized way to shop and will be deployed by many retail companies to grow their business by cutting down the labor costs without layoffs by using technology to drive employee management.

Learning about ThriveCart?

* We monitor all ThriveCart reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.