WooCommerce Reviews & Product Details

WooCommerce Overview

What is WooCommerce?

WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. And it's available for free. Packed full of features, perfectly integrated into your self-hosted WordPress website. Add powerful shop facilities to your WordPress website with our free eCommerce plugin. Powering over 24% of all online shops, WooCommerce helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

WooCommerce Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Automattic Inc.

WooCommerce Screenshots

WooCommerce Reviews

Showing 776 WooCommerce reviews
Already have WooCommerce?
What do you like best?

Free and open source, we can easily use WooCommerce extensions to make a powerful business store. There are a lots of templates to choose in marketplace, we can easily customize the layout and structure with the help of visual composer or elementor, but I prefer to use visual composer. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Easy attack by malware and hacked by hackers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When your online store is build with WooCommerce and your ecommerce has a lots of plugins installed, then you have to be careful about the plugin compatibility issues. Don't enable auto update the plugins, I would suggest you wait one or two weeks after the new patch released by any plugin or even Wordpress and WooCommerce core. Sometimes, the new released patch might have some problem which conflict with another plugins, cause the particular features won't work properly. For serious matter I encountered, all the orders placed by customers, didn't show up the amount of the orders, which caused by one plugin (but i don't want to mention what is that plugin here) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

After installing WordPress in your server, you can simply search for WooCommerce through the Admin -> Plugins -> Add New and click to Install and Activate WooCommerce Plugin. Not only that the WooCommerce Plugin is freely available in the WP.org repository but there are many other free WordPress plugins that enhance the functionality of this plugin. Another best part of this plugin is the first time user flow which guides a user to easily get the eCommerce site ready. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When it is about eCommerce or any other online presence of a business, a huge portion of success lies in the aesthetic appeal. However, if someone with less experience with the WordPress themes starts to use WooCommerce, they'll need to go out of the WooCommerce plugin, i.e., WordPress Admin -> Appearance -> Themes -> Add New to add a WooCommerce compatible theme. Regardless of the theme selected, if WooCommerce plugin itself defined the option to display products in the frontend, that would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the way to go if you need an eCommerce portal quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WooCommerce, like any other eCommerce platform helps the sellers to reach global audience and expand their business.

However the main problem that WooCommerce addresses is the lengthy time required for developing a fully functional eCommerce site. In addition to this eCommerce platform, using other WordPress plugins can produce eCommerce portals that exactly meets the expectations.

After the part WooCommerce plays in rapid development, it also ensures security.

WooCommerce releases regular updates alike the WordPress itself which makes sure that anything fishy is always taken care of. Also, in contrary to the popular belief, WordPress can also be used to sell digital products that can be downloaded after the payment is successful. This is a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in WooCommerce
What do you like best?

WooCommerce is one of the most complete an powerful plugins for WordPress, just by installing it and applying certain settings we can transform our website into a fully functional online store.

What i like most is that WooComerce is free and even so it has all the necessary functionalities to manage our store. Product management is very easy, we can control orders and shipments and reports quickly and effectively, because the plugin is very intuitive and allows you to handle it easily.

Another great advantage is that by default we can configure different forms of payment for our clients including PayPal, we can also combine other payment gateways such as: Braintree, Stripe, Authorize.net and others.

Woocommerce has a large community of users around the world and is used in thousand of online stores, there are also many tutorials that allow us to know the plugin in depth to use it effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce is free, but if we want to manage an online store in a professional way, we must combine it with other payment plugins that allow us to improve its functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WooCommerce is an excellent option to create online stores for those regular WordPress users, it is very complete and easy to configure and it is also free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using WooCommerce for years and it is my first choice when creating an online store. It saves me a lot of time, because with simple steps i can install and configure my store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The frontend development mechanism allows you to build an ecommerce store in a matter of minutes without having the need to know coding or html. You can start accepting orders immediately and even integrate payment gateway to your website at the click of a button Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem i find with woocommerce is the lack of much personalization options. You cannot get the desired look or setup as you would get in a fully coded backend website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a frontend ecommerce solution, then go ahead with woocommerce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many people come to me saying i want to design ane manage my own wordpress ecommerce website but i have little to no idea of coding. Woocommerce solves with problem by allowing anyone with basic internet and design knowledge to build their own desired ecommerce store with zero coding experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WooCommerce me gusta porque tiene lo tiene absolutamente todo. Se integra con la mayoría de procesadores de pago disponibles, así como también notifica cuando un cliente hizo un pedido. También es capaz de notificar cuando un producto tiene poca existencia en su inventario. Además no existe un límite establecido para la cantidad de productos que puedes cargar en tu página. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no puedo pensar en nada que no me guste de WooCommerce. Es una herramienta con amplias funciones, gratuita y que se actualiza de forma de constante. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si desea emprender una tienda en línea, WooCommerce es una gran opción. Para empezar, es completamente gratuito. Por otro lado, tiene un panel simple para cargar, modificar o eliminar productos. También le brindará reportes sobre sus ventas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

En el pasado, usábamos nuestro sitio web como catálogo para mostrar nuestros productos, sin embargo, las ventas se concretaban por llamada telefónica, por lo que el número de pedidos era muy mínimo. Actualmente usamos WooCommerce para que los clientes puedan comprar con distintos métodos de pago en nuestro sitio web, lo que ha aumentado notablemente nuestras ventas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can't imagine our online store today without WooCommerce. I like this application because it provides detailed information on all the orders placed on our website, as well as reports on our sales for the month and the best-selling products. I also like because it has a section where we can see all the customer information. The function that notifies when a product is low in inventory is also very useful and important to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about WooCommerce is its section to add products, since I consider that it is not very intuitive. I think they should adopt an interface in the style of the Facebook Marketplace, where the product information is entered step by step. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WooCommerce is fundamental to our store. If you are interested in developing an e-commerce, I highly recommend this platform because it is very complete and is free. You will thank me later for choosing to use this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use WooCommece on a daily basis to manage orders from our online store. One of its biggest benefits is that it notifies me when a product is out of stock or is short on stock, so I can quickly replenish it. In addition, it also allows us to download reports in CSV format of our sales that are of great help for our accounting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesperson and Marketer
What do you like best?

Woocommerce is an easy-to-use e-commerce platform for beginners who are just creating a website with wordpress. Your online store will be very powerful with woocommerce.Because it's all in one. All you have to do is install supporting plugins like wishlists, compare, secure payment methods with visa, mastercard, and paypal, track shipping, and more. Create coupons, product variables, price discounts, sales reports, integration with any email marketing everything makes your online store satisfy customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All easy and many guidelines on the internet. However, if you want to create a very powerful online store you need to install woocommerce addon (for example Yith). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think woocommerce is an easy and inexpensive platform to start an online business. So if you are looking for open source for an easy woocommerce online store can be your consideration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far I have no problem with woocommerce, free and helping my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Woo Commerce works as a WordPress plugin, where you install the plugin to turn your WordPress website into a fully functional online store. After that, it walks you through a store configuration page where you'll fill in the following:

Store contact information

Payment details

Shipping information

Extras like automated taxes Bulk product uploads.

Its very good tool for WordPress user who wants to host a website like ecommerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All woo commerce has free plugin but some plugin is for amazon and flipkart site is paid one. I bought to use it my website but it doesn't work as desired. There are bugs/limitations in the plugins like it doesn't scrap the product from the link give. we should fetch a exact ASIN for it to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to all bloggers/ ecom site owners and affiliaters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Daily sales is kept on track.

Easy to maintain records.

easy to maintain product list or database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer For Businesses In Need Of Exposure
What do you like best?

The customizability of Woocommerce is incredible! along with all the additional features that can be purchased to create your ideal storefront. For instance the website I'm working on has Paypal, Stripe and Crypto Currencies as its 3 main payment processors. But I can add at least 7 more payment options for potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main characteristic that I dislike about Woocommerce is that in comparison to other e-commerce storefront builders it is pretty expensive. Meaning the costs can add up quickly when looking at all the upgrades you can put into your store. For instance, you can pay a monthly subscription for another e-commerce store builder and it would likely be less expensive and simpler to setup. But I took Woocommerce because I want to customize many features about my website long term and hate restrictions of my creativity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Woocommerce has allowed me to have basically full creative flexibility to add many features and sell many different ways. For example recurring subscriptions, direct sales, cross selling, upselling and the ability to add affiliate products on my website as listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I love that WooCommerce allows the owner full control over the functionality and DESIGN of their online store. It's fully integratable with other services including Printful, Facebook's shopping feature and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that WooCommerce's backend can be a bit crowded and overwhelming for a user who isn't familiar. I think backend including the product creation pages can be more streamlined. However, this is such a small issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not a developer but want the full control over your store's design and functionality, have someone who has experience with the platform to make your life easier. Otherwise, please use WooCommerce's online tutorials, how-tos, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a developer and soon-to-be fully functional eCommerce store owner, I am able to help clients bring greater access to their customers in a way that fits the brand. I am able to help customers shop securely and checkout with whatever their preferred payment feature is. WooCommerce really is a tool for those who dream big and want to make great things happen in the eCommerce space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crochet and Craft Blogger at Busting Stitches
What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use with Wordpress. I was able to sell digital items and resend them as well. I was able to see if their unique download link had been clicked on and the payments were immediate because I used paypal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seemed a bit complicated at first. I also had to implement another step from a different software to ensure that my products were delivered. I wish that I could have changed the font size for the link to download to make it more visible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a need for selling your digital items, this would be a great choice especially for beginners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to sell digital items and ensure the customer received them. I had the download link show in the receipt, in a separate email, and it took them to the download page. I didn't have to add a separate shop and pretend it was part of my website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website Developer
What do you like best?

I made my client business online just with a few clicks. It's easy fast and time-saving. I as a developer recommend its software for the finest and secure e-commerce business development. I've integrated many payment gateways with few clicks and amazing part is its security. My client is fully satisfied with the website made with Woo-Commerce. I'm using Woo-Commerce for my past 4 projects. and I'll be using it on further days. A huge Thank You for the developer team of Woo-Commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't notice any downsides but I can say must of the time we need to use third-party plugins for additional things like selling custom digital products with some token inserted. If all these features have included then It would be even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best part is I can create e-commerce with payment gateways integrated with less effort. My clients are loving the project made and again I can say it's secure! Security is what we need every time for user trust and for transparent business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WooCommerce is a unique plugin. It has the most important characteristics for an e-commerce, such as its shopping cart functions or shipping information. I like the fact that it also has an inventory feature, which can even notify you when a product is low. The most important thing is that it is completely free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce can consume a wide variety of resources on your server, so you have to disable different scripts and functions that are unnecessary, to leave only the ones that you will actually use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would seem strange to me if you have used WordPress and not WooCommerce. It is the most complete complement to create an electronic commerce, and the most important thing is that you will not have to pay subscriptions, commissions or licenses for its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my company we offer virtual store services developed in WordPress that have WooCommerce implemented for their administration, because they do not generate costs or subscriptions to our clients, which therefore makes our offer more attractive. In addition, we have it implemented on our website, so that users can hire our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Organizer
What do you like best?

One of the Better Ecommerce Plugins that has supported a variety of my businesses that has not only deployed a well designed, minimal web store for me within the context of my own website, but has helped me retain revenue and sales in a manner that presents my work in a beautiful and clean manner. Bitcoin payment gateways also imply a wider versatility in currency acceptance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not available in a standalone manner and must be used within the context of wordpress applications thus making it only available to wordpress users from my understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personally Woocommerce has added additional functionality to a number of my websites with sufficient payment processing services. I likely would utilize this plugin again for my next site at some point since I have had fond memories about using the platform in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

it is soo easy to customize to your site it is unreal. I have been using woo commerce as long as I have had a word press website. it allows for inventory tracking as well as downloadable products and it even with the right plugin will give your clients a peek at related products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you have to toy with it to get the payment gateway that you want to work, work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

woocommerce works great on WordPress...i highly recommend that if you are considering woocommerce on you site use a WordPress framework with commerce or a storefront theme Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a professional Tarot card reader, it allows me to book clients as well as sell them a copy of my book and items related to the tarot, these items that are on my site are items that my client have asked for over the years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If your desire is to make a difference when displaying the products of your online store, WooCommerce is your ideal solution. It has everything you need so that through WordPress you can create a store that allows your customers to have the best shopping experience and want to come back for more. WooCommerce has a friendly design that allows you to configure all aspects of your store in record time and without any complications. It is definitely the answer you are looking for to design your online store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way shipping is handled is very general and does not include all options. In my experience I have not been able to find the plugin that I need to make the configuration less traumatic based on how I want to handle the shippin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WooCommerce has allowed me to develop virtual store projects for various clients. These have been affected by these times of pandemic and WooCommerce has been the ideal answer to keep their businesses afloat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WooCommerce is totally free, but that does not mean that it is something done with laziness. This WordPress plugin has endless possibilities to create an online store and expose your products to the public in a simple, friendly and robust way. It also takes into account the latest in technology and marketing in a world as changing as this, adapting to SEO strategies that allow you to position your store in Google in a very easy way. It has compatibility with a large number of themes and plugins and the important thing is that your budget will not be thrown to the ground due to its free condition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce leaves all the security issue to you. This is fine as long as you are an experienced developer, but if you are new to this, it is very likely that you will suffer from attacks on your store. It also has details when the type of product you want to offer is not considered within the scalability of the software, however it is something very difficult to happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offering my products in a simple, reliable, easy and safe way, with the management of payment gateways, allows me to have income almost without any effort. It has also been the ideal solution in these times of pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

What I like best about Woo Commerce is that I am able to setup discounts and coupons on my products that I sell on my site. The integration between Woo Commerce and WordPress works very well. It’s a great way to have payments go through PayPal. I also like the Reports portion of Woo Commerce. The reports section gives you a monthly and yearly chronological look at sales and inventory of your products. I also enjoy the fact that the taxes are automatically calculated if needed. I also like that you have two ways to post coupons or discounts on your products. The first one can be in the form of a percentage off. The second one can be in the form of a coupon code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much that I don’t like. Everything is there. They even have Shipping Labels, which can be very helpful for mailing and postal purposes. Perhaps the International mailing could be easier but then again I haven’t tried or had anyone request a product of mine through international mail. I think perhaps Woo Commerce could provide W-2 and W-4 forms and statements for tax purposes, especially if someone made over $600 per year. Square provides W-2 and W-4 for their business users for simplicity and easy business practice purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Woo Commerce because it is a easy way to integrate payment making into any website. It doesn't cost anything to setup and is very convenient when it comes to setting up coupon codes for your prospective and current customers, and not having to calculate the shipping and handling, that is already done for you through the USPS website calculation integration. This is one of the features that I really like, as well as setting up my payment through paypal. When a purchase is made I have the money going straight to my paypal and I can easily approve what payments come through the WooCommerce site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of being able to sell signed copies of my books and memorabilia that goes along with it through my website. This way I have a chance to build and cultivate customers. I am also able to tie and personalize coupon offers and discounts to customers.

I like the fact that my PayPal is tied to my Woo Commerce Site. I am paid on the spot instantly when someone purchases a copy of my book. This is another way to build my platform and sell copies of my book and other products related to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer