Do you work for WooCommerce?

WooCommerce Reviews & Product Details

What is WooCommerce?

WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin. And it's available for free. Packed full of features, perfectly integrated into your self-hosted WordPress website. Add powerful shop facilities to your WordPress website with our free eCommerce plugin. Powering over 24% of all online shops, WooCommerce helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

WooCommerce Screenshots

WooCommerce Profile Details

WooCommerce Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Automattic Inc.

WooCommerce Reviews

1-50 of 585 total WooCommerce reviews

WooCommerce Reviews

1-50 of 585 total WooCommerce reviews
WooCommerce review by James B.
Digital Media Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management
Most Recent WooCommerce Video Review
WooCommerce review by Ross C.
CEO

"The best tool for a well optimized eCommerce."

What do you like best?

I love this platform, I like that it allows me to integrate it into WordPress in a very simple way, this platform allows me to optimize my online virtual store, it allows me to add the products that I want to sell very easily. In addition, I love that when using this software I can integrate other applications that are designed only to operate with WooComemerce, such as JetPack and others.

Also how easy it is to edit the articles, add prices, offer prices, characterize them by size or weight, add them in different categories. I also love how easy it is to manage my stock with this tool, it allows me to control all the available stock and as [i keep everything in order.

What do you dislike?

We know that WooCommerce is free, but the only thing I do not like about this platform is that all the additional plugins needed to optimize WooCommerce are available only in paid version, this generates an additional expense that ranges from $ 20 to $ 300. These plugins are necessary to have the virtual shop 100% optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My only recommendation is that you install only the tools you need to optimize your store, WooCommerce is free but the extra applications that are necessary to optimize 100% the online store are paid, so you should not exceed to buy applications that do not use.

I also recommend keeping the inventory of the online store that offers WooCommerce updated with the inventory of the physical store.

I have been able to solve many problems when using WooCommerce in my company, it allows me to manage my online store more easily, I can also create products very easily and without much knowledge in the area of web development.

It has also allowed me to manage the online inventory of my company more easily. Actually my experience in using this platform has been very good.

WooCommerce review by Carliana R.
Graphic Design

"The best option to create virtual stores with Wordpress."

What do you like best?

It is one of the complete plugins and used in Wordpress, has more than 4 million active installations worldwide and makes it one of the most reliable solutions for e-commerce

We can download it for free directly from the wordpress repository through its official website https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/ and then install it in simple steps.

Once installed we can configure all Woocommerce settings that allow us to have full control of our virtual store, compared to other similar systems Woocommerce is more complete and has all the necessary options.

We can create any type of virtual store and have a large community of users who are constantly developing improvements and solving possible bugs, in addition there is extensive documentation that can be found on the web completely free of charge.

What do you dislike?

It is a plugin a bit complex especially for beginners who do not have much experience in Wordpress because its configuration is complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a free and ideal plugin to create e-commerce websites with Wordpress, it is flexible and very powerful and it has the support of many users worldwide, so there is a lot of help information.

I have been using this plugin for some time and I think it's great, it has allowed me to reduce the development times of e-commerce websites and it is my first option when creating virtual stores.

WooCommerce review by Fabiola S.
Director Of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching

"Easy to use, support is very responsive"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the software is, we implemented this after using Configio to handle our registrations for classes. It solved a lot of double entry issues we had since it did not connect to our WordPress site, once we integrated WooCommerce into our WP website, everything lives under one place!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to connect bookings to google calendar without having to but an extra add on that we wouldn't use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you layout a plan before implementing WooCommerce so you don't get overwhelmed. Once you have that down they will solve your problems, it is highly customizable, specially if you're using it with WordPress.

We had all of our registrations/calendar for classes living in different places, making our workflow very inefficient and error prone. Once we implemented WooCommerce into our WP website we were able to cut down on double entries and have everything not only living under the same roof but also feeding automatically into the necessary pages.

WooCommerce review by Alicia N.
Bookkeeper
Publishing
(Myself Only)

"Great if you like doing a lot of work yourself"

What do you like best?

I love that it's free but has TONS of functionality. A lot of people are now on Shopify when it comes to selling online, and they do a lot but they do it all for you and charge tons. But with WooCommerce, you have to put everything together yourself and pick and choose what functionality you want, but it's free. And there are some paid plugins that add tons more functionality, but only if you want it and it's often a one-time payment. It's not incredibly difficult to learn how it works and how to use it with ease, but it's not for everyone. In any case, if you aren't in a position to afford Shopify's fees, or if you are but have some experience with designing websites, this is a great alternative.

What do you dislike?

Not every function is available in one place. If you want a piece of basic online shop design, you have to know exactly what you're looking for to find a compatible plugin. It's not all in one package. And it doesn't look as clean or have as much customizability (design-wise) as services like Shopify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you already have a really good understanding of Wordpress and plugins.

Keeping costs low while still having almost all the basic functionality as an online shop.

WooCommerce review by Sebastian Fatum .
Coordinator
Professional Training & Coaching

"Easy to use for smaller webshops with WordPress"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use. It is not necessary to have a huge technical knowledge to implement WooCommerce with WordPress. It is very straight-forward and several payment options (including the major ones) can be set up to use for customers through WooCommerce. At UCplus we do not have a massive webshop, but we need to be able to sell a few services and track the transactions, which makes WooCommerce perfect for us. Furthermore it is free and there are many possibilities with add-ons etc.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately Plug-ins like WooCommerce have the ability to slow down websites and so has the situation been with our website at UCplus. WooCommerce have slowed down our website a little bit unfortunately. If we would have a bigger webshop, we would prefer to have a different solution, which is more customized to our needs. It is not super easy to change the layout so that it fits with the WordPress theme of the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definetely recommend using WooCommerce for smaller webshops. If you plan on using it for a bigger webshop, you defintely have to think twice and search the market for other solutions, which can handle more content without making the website to slow.

Charging payments for our services and tracking transactions. We can now offer our students to pay for everything online. Instead of the previouos model, where the student would have to come to us and pay. It is great solution for a business like UCplus with few products and with a lower amount of transactions.

WooCommerce review by Gary I.
Ecommerce Manager
Retail

"Woocommerce: Low Upfront Cost, but Requires Ongoing Upkeep"

What do you like best?

The core platform is free, necessary add-ons are relatively cheap for an annual license, and it's one of the lowest-cost options for starting up an ecommerce site. The customization options are extensive. You can do pretty much anything if you've got the technical skills or money to do so. There are many payment gateways, the front-end and admin user interfaces are fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The initial configuration required for custom sites and checkout flows is quite extensive, and not easily undertaken by a non-technical person. Unlike SaaS platforms, it requires monthly or semi-monthly upkeep, updates, and template maintenance to keep things working smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It requires more initial setup and ongoing maintenance than other platforms, but has a lower upfront investment and no monthly cost, so like anything, there's a tradeoff.

WooCommerce eliminates the need for a brick-and-mortar store for our business. It lets us take payment directly, and deliver directly to our customers, saving us thousands of dollars and improving our standing amongst the competition.

WooCommerce review by Rashpal S.
E-STORE ADMIN/CONSULTANT

"WooCommerce the best solution for beginners!"

What do you like best?

With WooCommerce, the whole idea of selling and a shopping cart becomes so much more easier. The best part of WooCommerce is that it is actually FREE! Imagine that, this is the best plugin for people that wants to start up an online business/website with a very little capital. It also supports most of the websites today, since it is a plugin that is actually made by wordpress.org! If you actually have used wordpress before or are familiar with wordpress, WooCommerce is just like a walk in the park. It also offers a lot flexibility, you can sell digital/downloadable products or physical items. It has also in built analytics where you can know how much you sell in a period, for an example.. how much you sell in a day, month or even a year. Also, when i say it is for free, that doesn't mean that it does not look professional. You can track orders, it has customer engagement tools and receive updates about delivery statuses. If you are using a complicated software/plugin now, switch to WooCommerce to ease your day and life.

What do you dislike?

It's just that customization of the themes can be costly, you might get bored of the same free WooCommerce theme. Also if you're new to wordpress, WooCommerce can be difficult for you. The business or individual needs to have a great understanding of both WordPress and WooCommerce in order to get the most out of the products. It isn’t a complete solution for eCommerce needs as it is a plugin specifically for WordPress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, it is free, beginner friendly, works well with wordpress.

WooCommerce has helped me create my products and direct to selling easily. You can create variations right away and start selling in no time. The community of WooCommerce/WordPress is also large and helpful, I bet you can find all the answers to your questions in no time even though you're new to it

WooCommerce review by Deb H.
Business Owner

"Excellent Shopping Cart Solution"

What do you like best?

Very expandable with plugins. Easy to use,

What do you dislike?

The updates are too way frequent with Woocommerce, the themes and the plugins. It seems that the programmers are very passionate, but need to realize that shop owners can not spend copious amounts of time constantly upgrading everything. For example, a very major update was done to Wordpress and subsequently Woocommerce in December. I had to turn all updates off, not only do shop owners not have time in the busiest shopping season of the year, but it would be detrimental if anything went wrong with the updates. The constant updates really need to be reduced and definitely not anything in November / December - the time to do major updates is in January - when shops are slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would really recommend Woocommerce as a shopping cart solution. I had an oscommerce store for 13 years and I wish I had switched to Woocommerce sooner.

Online Retail Shopping. Very robust, wordpress/woocommerce community very helpful.

WooCommerce review by Tom O.
VP of Operations

"Great Service, Easy to Install and Configure"

What do you like best?

I didn't want to spend a lot of time and effort installing and configuring an eCommerce solution for our WordPress website. I found Woocommerce and was of and running in about an hour and that included integrating it with the Woocommerce Learning Management System called Sensei. Got my online class added as a product and ready to sell in this same time period. All easy enough to do for a beginner to Woocommerce.,

What do you dislike?

Nothing to date. I have enjoyed the online tutorials and those have gotten me through any issues I've faced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to be on a platform that is a standard for WordPress admins.

Offering eLearning courses on our real estate education website. This is a new venture for us and so we haven't started marketing yet. But we have benefitted by having an easy to install and configure tool. I was also pleased that our bank's merchant services groups is able to integrate with WooCommerce allowing us to get cheaper transaction rates that with PayPal or Square.

WooCommerce review by Alejandro Z.

"Recomendado para principiantes"

What do you like best?

WooCommerce es un plugin totalmente gratuito que permite convertir tu web Wordpress en una tienda online operativa al instante. Es fácilmente configurable y permite personalizar muchos de los aspectos de nuestro ecommerce así como gestionar el proceso de venta desde la propia plataforma. Podemos enlazar el plugin con muchos de los software de facturación y contabilidad más utilizados hoy en día lo que supone una ventaja competitiva que facilita mucho la correcta gestión del negocio.

What do you dislike?

El hecho de ser gratuito es, a priori, un aspecto negativo pero, por contra, podemos considerarlo también un aspecto negativo. ¿Por qué? Porque al ser un plugin totalmente gratuito es más vulnerable a ataques de extraños. Siendo el plugin para la creación de ecommerces por excelencia en la actualidad deberían mejorar muchos aspectos en seguridad para la tranquilidad de los millones de usuarios que lo utilizan hoy en día en sus comercios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and share your opinion! Also you can try other alternatives like Prestashop o Shopify

Principalmente el poder establecer un negocio en línea de forma totalmente gratuita y cómoda, rápida y eficaz. El beneficio más importante es la capacidad de conversión de nuestros ecommerces gracias a la instalación del plugin en conjunto con el gran abanico de extensiones que podemos descargar. Gracias a ello tendremos multitud de opciones para personalizar nuestra tienda, el proceso de pago, los tipos de productos, el envío, la facturación y hasta el reenvío de emails de confirmación para los pedidos.

WooCommerce review by Jack M.

"Cumple con todas mis necesidades"

What do you like best?

La plataforma es en su mayoría intuitiva. Parece que hay un flujo de trabajo directo y aparente, sin muchas campanas y silbatos. Uso WooCommerce de una manera muy limitada, así que es genial para esa función.

What do you dislike?

Ahora usamos una forma diferente para hacer sonar las órdenes. Entonces en el back-end, no está integrado. No soy el que toma las decisiones por los gastos de integración y no sé el alcance de lo que tendría que cambiar con nuestro negocio para hacerlo, pero esa es la mayor pérdida de tiempo. Es mi trabajo, es cómo recibo horas, pero no es eficiente en absoluto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si todas sus compras y envíos están integrados con WooCommerce, genial. De lo contrario, y planea usarlo lo más barato posible y conectarlo en otros sistemas manualmente, con su personal, funcionará, pero puede haber algunos puntos débiles.

Estamos garantizando un rápido servicio al cliente a los clientes. El principal beneficio es que las órdenes telefónicas, que pueden tomar hasta 40 minutos de tiempo del personal, ya no son necesarias. Esto libera a los asociados de ventas para que estén con los clientes en la tienda en lugar de llamar a la gente para que reciba pedidos.

WooCommerce review by Lorena B.

"Buena herramienta de compras"

What do you like best?

Que la plataforma básica es gratis. Fue bastante fácil de instalar, especialmente porque este no es mi fuerte. Ofrecen un tema gratuito que puede personalizar marginalmente para su escaparate.

What do you dislike?

Estoy usando el tema y los productos de WC pero mi sitio web no funciona correctamente. Sigo recibiendo rebotes entre WooCommerce y GoDaddy y realmente no resuelvo mi problema. WooCommerce exige ciertos estándares para el estado de su sistema y GoDaddy dice que no pueden cumplir con esos estándares. Después de pasar varios días rebotando sin respuestas reales de ninguna de las partes, simplemente me di por vencido. Si no puedo resolver el problema de la configuración por mi cuenta, busco otro proveedor de comercio electrónico.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si bien esto es básicamente gratuito, debe tener en cuenta que el plugin WC Facebook (del sitio WC) no funciona. Además, los complementos de envío son caros y solo son válidos por un año. Cualquier ahorro que pueda obtener al usar los complementos de WC se compensa automáticamente con el precio del complemento.

Tener un sitio de comercio electrónico. Puedo tomar tarjetas de crédito y enviar desde mi sitio sin un gran gasto.

WooCommerce review by Irina G.

"WooCommerce gives you everything to adjust your products in the best way"

What do you like best?

WooCommerce is a platform that allows you to customize your products in the best possible way. Imagine you have some technically difficult product that has a lot of variations depending on its components. You would go mad creating each one separately, so here is WooCommerse to solve it. You can introduce simple product or a variable product and the platform will automatically generate all the variations of it. In case there are too many variations you can use Composite Product type to let the customer choose himself each component at the moment of buying on your website and thus to get the product that suits him best. The prices will be changing according to the type of the product your client has chosen, you just need to introduce all the necessary information in WooCommerce. For me it is especially useful because now we are introducing hundreds of products on the web site

What do you dislike?

There is no option to sort categories by the date of creation, it could be very handy in case you need to delete massively the categories that you introduced by mistake

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may seem difficult in the beginning, but it is not. Do recommend to give it a try

Presenting product in a handy way for a user, website looks professionally.

WooCommerce review by Its ME! R.

"La mejor solucion e-commerce de codigo abierto"

What do you like best?

Su escalabilidad y el tamaño de la comunidad que se ha formado, Con la integración de otros plugins es posible solucionar todos los recursos que faltan a woocommerce fácilmente... Multi-idiomas? Hay un plugin para eso, Mejorar el SEO, hay un plugin para eso, vender un producto formado de muchos otros productos agrupados? Hay un plugin... y así para casi cualquier limitación que encuentres... la mayoría de los plugins son gratuitos y los de pago suelen ser bastante asequibles, además por ser código abierto cualquier desarrollador puede modificar caso no encuentres un plugin que ya haga lo que necesitas.

What do you dislike?

Igual que con Wordpress (donde Woocommerce funciona) necesitas un BUEN servidor con OPCache habilitado, una versión reciente del PHP y además plugins de cache y optimización y un CDN... Es MUY FÁCIL crear una tienda, no tan fácil que la tienda sea rápida, principalmente cuando añadas miles de productos a tu base de datos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asegúrese de que tu servidor sea rapido y tenga opcache habilitado así como una versión reciente del PHP.

Principalmente ofrecer toda la información de nuestros productos de forma fácil y intuitiva, lo usaremos como un catálogo online en la fase 1 de nuestra nueva web (aún en beta) añadiendo ventas en una segunda fase de region en region (empezando por España).

WooCommerce review by Christine C.

"Finally a user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

Woo Commerce allows for many individuals to work on a website. Before it was difficult as you needed a more advanced level of web development leaving website updating to one or two people. Now when changes need to be made anyone can update the site. This has made for a more team environment. Working together to create a site has been great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for adding unique coupons. We only have a few options where I would like to offer customers a buy one get one 50% option. I would also like to pick and choose which products can have special coupons. This is the only negative I have found. However I am sure I could locate an additional plug in to help with this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try. Woo Commerce is great for business, especially e-commerce. We are now able to work as a team to create a user friendly experience for our customers. The design options are great, fantastic custom options and overall an easy platform.

Now many employees can make website changes rather than just one person. Changes get made much quicker rather than when we worked with code . With code only a true web developer could work on the site. This caused many delays in getting the site functioning properly. Now when a customer calls and needs immediate assistance we are able to help them more efficiently than before.

WooCommerce review by Kimberly H.
Social Media Specialist

"Good software"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the best content management system that allows installing WooCommerce and get transactions with it. I can easily edit any part of our site, from the main page to the purchase button. An important point is that it is so easy to use and that anyone can use it and integrate on their site to manage orders. I like that it is very easy to configure. It comes with several free themes that look beautiful, and they do not take care of anything to use the basic necessary functions.

What do you dislike?

The client account and the purchase of e-mail templates are little complicated. I do not like that WooCommerce still not suitable for mobile devices, because today's generation does everything on mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for stores that are at a budget level. But you can still use it for more advanced stores. I can make my site easy to manage the product, and I can make an online store with a customer request. My customers are happy!

You will have the opportunity to create your online store in minutes. Your customers can buy your products with comfort. With this WP plugin you can make your store unique.

WooCommerce review by Isaura S.

"The best tool for an ecommerce if you want a fully customized one"

What do you like best?

WooCommerce is a powerful tool that can be integrated into your Wordpress site. It has a lot of inbuilt features, but you can add a lot more customization options via plugins. Great integration with some of the best payment gateways, like PayPal or Stripe. Also with some powerful e-commerce tools such as MailChimp. The stock management is also great.

What do you dislike?

There aren't so many things that I dislike about WooCommerce. I use it in so many projects and it has always been a good tool. The worst thing, in my opinion, is the automated email templates customization. They could implement an editor to easily customize the emails that the systems deliver automatically to the customers. Maybe I would also say that sometimes it causes some problems with multilingual sites developed with WPML plugin. The issues are usually for translation synchronization. And with some plugin or Wordpress core updates could appear some bugs, but they usually solve it when they release a new update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me, the best option if you want to build an e-commerce with a total freedom of creation, design and platforms that you want to integrate. Other platforms like Shopify or Bigcommerce are cool too, but you have to follow their rules. With WooCommerce you are free to do whatever you want, but you'll have to have a little knowledge or experience with Wordpress sites.

E-commerce creation in my clients Wordpress sites.

Great stock and orders management.

WooCommerce review by David D.
Graphic Designer
Automotive

"The easier, open-source way to do online commerce"

What do you like best?

Its open source, free, have loads of integration and plugins available and development resources in a way that, if none of the 9999999 plugins available do what you need, (a rare case scenario) you just have to develop (or find a developer that can do the trick) and you fix the problem by yourself! A+

What do you dislike?

Its resources-hungry... once you start putting some hundreds (thousands in our case) of products, a cheap server will not be able to keep up with its requirements, so make sure you have a good server for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, its free and easy to setup, you can easily knnow if it meet your needs or not (check the plugins available before concluding it doesnt meet your needs and be sure to put it in a fast server)

We hadnt an e-commerce before, so its a new thing to our company.

WooCommerce review by Larry B.

"WooCommerce is an Excellent WordPress eCommerce Platform!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use! We just migrated from an old installation of OSCommerce, and the difference is like night and day. The integration with WordPress is seamless and it's handled all our needs with the help of a few readily available plug-ins. I love being able to generate variations of products at the click of a button, linking related products, selling in multiple currencies, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't come with an offline credit card gateway, which is a must for my business. I had to purchase a plugin to do what should be native functionality...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make all your product photos the same size (height and width) so they line up nicely in the shopping area. You can change the level of zoom by changing the resolution - the higher the resolution, the higher the level of zoom when the product is published.

WooCommerce allows us to showcase and sell our products on our WordPress website. We sell in multiple countries with corresponding currencies and prices and WooCommerce easily handles the complexity.

WooCommerce review by Jasmine G.
IT Network Engineer
Telecommunications

"the best software I have used for my online shopping business"

What do you like best?

Woo commerce is very user friendly. I don't have any background with webdeveloping and coding but woocommerce made it possible for me to run my online shopping business. My online shop went smoothly with Woocommerce

Woocommerce has a lot of compatibility plugins I can use to add more features into my website such as adding discounts, promo coupon, setting up advance shipping rates and even wholesale discounts which cannot easily done. But with Wocommerce, I made that without any problems

Payment methods isn't a problem as paypal option is available there

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, just lacks payment method. Hoping that bitcoins will be added soon along with Payza

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are newbie, don't worry woocommerce is very easy to install.No need to be an expert do set up your own shopping site

Woocommerce helped me set up my online shopping website. I realized that it doesn't need that much skills in order to do that

WooCommerce review by James F.
Network Analyst
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"the software you need for your online shopping business"

What do you like best?

Woocommerce is very easy to set up. I don't have coding background when I first started my online shop business. With WooCommerce, I was able to set it up without any pain in my brain. Setting it up is just a matter of clicking next next thingy!

What I like the best about this is that it is compatible with most wordpress theme and plugins. The ability of pricing items, providing discounts, creating coupons and charging shipping fee is very easy with WooCommerce.

Dashboard wise, it tells me all the time my gross sales each day and 30 day period as well.

Stock management as well is a nice feature here. I can track all my inventory without any problem.

What do you dislike?

Insufficient payment method, the only thing useful now and fully functioning is paypal. It says there bitcoin is an option too but when I set it up, its not showing up

Recommendations to others considering the product

I swear that WooCommerce is very easy to setup. If you are doubtful with your skills, their support is very helpful. They would assist you till you understand everything about the software

i am using woocommerce for my online business. I have realized that its not that hard to start your online shopping business

WooCommerce review by Angelo Jesse L.
Partner
Consumer Services

"One of the best free eCommerce plugin for WordPress"

What do you like best?

I like it because it's free and very extendable. It has a lot of extensions that I use for my business as a web developer. Very useful especially in making Facebook compatible e-commerce shops because of the native extension. Recommended for startups that don't have a huge budget.

What do you dislike?

Because it's free, some of its official extensions like the booking extension are expensive compared to other booking plugins for WordPress. The new version is not yet tested on most of the other plugins that we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it's very customizable.

Mainly for Facebook shops, syncing products, backups, and most of all its ability to become the main shopping cart when purchasing thru Facebook in countries outside the USA.

WooCommerce review by Erna N.
Event Manager
Events Services

"Excellent option for a startup"

What do you like best?

I can write a lot of positive about this service. Most importantly, it is free and easy to install and use. The administrator's dashboard is simple and convenient. A customizable section of reports, you will see only the data that you need, without unnecessary information. A large community of WooCommerce users. It the internet you can easily find a lot of useful information about this service, as well as many forums, blogs, and video tutorials. In general, a really customizable service. The service has excellent support and it works all the time. Also, there are many paid themes available, you can change the design as you like.

What do you dislike?

Looking at the fact that the service is built on the basis of WordPress, it carries some security problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce is an excellent option for a startup or a young team. If you are a small business owner, you should give WooCommerce a chance.

The main purpose of working in WooCommerce is basic needs in e-commerce, namely the listing of orders, deliveries and receipt of payments.

WooCommerce review by Ajmeri S.
Wordpress and PHP Developer

"Features Rich and Free open source online webstore"

What do you like best?

Are you looking for to build webstore within some minutes without any technical knowledge? then woocommerce is the best solution for you! I am WordPress developer and I also develope online webstore inside WordPress using woocommerce plugin.

woocommerce is the great plugin to make the online store with great features such as product management, product categories, and product selling statics. One of the greatest benefits of WooCommerce is that it is free. This toolkit will make selling products online very easy, and it will not cost you a thing. All you have to do is download this plugin, and you will have it in just a few minutes.

Using woocommerce The platform includes detailed order tracking and customer engagement tools, which allow your customers to look at their past orders and get updates on their delivery statuses. It also comes with different shipping options and tax settings. so if you are selling products with tax and VAT then woocommerce can also manage that.

woocommerce is also stands for security it uses secure method for product management and payment, also woocommerce regular gives the updates so woocommerce also take care that the store owner always stays up to date!

One of the best benefits of WooCommerce is its provide to do all the customizations options. This means that your online store does not have to look like everyone else’s. Right now, WooCommerce has more than 40+ themes to choose from, so you can definitely find one that you like. Once you have picked the theme you want, you can start experimenting with the colors and styles. If you get tired of a certain WooCommerce theme, you can always change it.

so in my opinion woocommerce is the best platform to start your online webstore!

What do you dislike?

I only don't like one thing in woocommerce and that is woocommerce is still not good for mobile devices. as today's generation make all things on mobile so woocommerce should also need to make management better on mobile devices too so store owner does not have any worry and they can manage store whenever they go! despite this WooCommerce is still a better choice for those who want to secure profits and have no worry about cost. The platform is also easy to use and manage.

I am able to make webstore with easily product management features and I can make webstore with what client requested. and my clients are happy!!

WooCommerce review by Cesar A.

"Un gran complemento para WordPress para el comercio electrónico"

What do you like best?

Se ve y funciona de maravilla, es fácil de configurar y cuentan con un excelente servicio de atención al cliente. Son compatibles con la mayoría de las principales pasarelas de pago y brindan alertas por correo electrónico cuando se realizan los pedidos. También me gustó que pudiéramos exportar pedidos.

What do you dislike?

Un poco caro y es difícil saber qué complementos necesitas de inmediato. La mayoría de los complementos tienen un costo adicional, pero hay otros gratuitos. Hemos tenido algunos problemas con productos virtuales corruptos, como descargas de videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce tiene una gran cantidad de complementos, según sus necesidades. Recomiendo comprar una pasarela de pago si aún no la tiene. Si tiene uno, asegúrese de que sea compatible con WooCommerce. Hay muchos tutoriales y videos sobre cómo configurarlo.

Comercio electrónico: venta de productos digitales y físicos en línea.

WooCommerce review by David G.
Chief Technology Officer

"One of the best e-commerce platforms to use with Direct Bank transferences"

What do you like best?

WooCommerce for WordPress is easy to use, have a enormous support and libraries/plugins, themes you could use. So for start you could begin with a very advanced developed e-commerce and you could just put the final touches. Obviously that depends of the requirements but you have a lot to work with.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the most used functionalities are not free, so you have to buy a plugin or an extension, or developed from the start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should probably want to use a theme, could be paid or free, to give the interface a heads up. Later if you want add Internationalization should use a Internationalization Plugin that have a great support, always depending on the theme and the plugins you have installed.

We develop e-commerce websites so we use WooCommerce for WordPress to get a heads up on the e-commerce set up. That and because is greatly supported for themes and plugins, that makes really easy to work with it.

WooCommerce review by Orgu B.

"More than listing your products!"

What do you like best?

Woocommerce helps me to track my items and creates reports about the actions of the each item's past. Reporting is the best part that I like. Also, MailChimp integration really makes my job easier. I can directly make relation of the product IDs between MailChimp and Woocommerce.

What do you dislike?

I can't say anything that I don't like actually. All the things with Woocommerce are helpful. When I need help, their support team immediately reply my requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to see detailed reports of your item sales you need to give Woocommerce a try. Also, there are lots of options like making discounts and applying the discount code to the products, integration of your local tax amount, shipping calculation etc.

Automated emails, customization of the mail templates, tracking reports of the total sales or even a campaign. These were the needs that I wanted to get and Woocommerce helps me to obtain them.

WooCommerce review by Jeff C.
Marketing Manager

"A very useful WordPress tool for design and selling online"

What do you like best?

I like that I can integrate WooCommerce into our WordPress install very quickly. For us it was less than an hour for basic configurations. WooCommerce is relatively easy to use with buttons and menus with simple labels. We can import and export store items with spreadsheets for quick product additions and management. WooCommerce has frequent updates for security and performance improvements, which is important with all the web browser updates that constantly occur. Also, there are many payment sources that can be added, which makes sales conversions more likely to go through.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce can sometimes be difficult to customize and work with in general compared to standalone shopping cart services I've experimented with a few times before. The solutions to some if the issues we've experienced and certain customizations can be hard to find or require more advanced coding knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getting started selling online with WordPress is easier with WooCommerce. We probably won't need a ton of technical experience, though it could help for certain things like store design and working with product data.

Selling and managing products online is generally easy with WooCommerce. We can tailor the shopping experience to the types of products and services we sell. We are able to save time, improve product and sales management, and sell more easily compared to having physical store or paper catalog. Teaching people to learn our system of listing products, adding images and dealing with sales is straightforward and doesn't take a bunch of time.

WooCommerce review by Silvia R.
IT Professional
Internet

"Reliable and flexible eCommerce plugin for WordPress"

What do you like best?

WooCommerce uses AJAX on add to cart buttons to prevent the page to reload each time your client adds a product or edit their cart.You can use the drag and drop feature to choose from the pre -installed payment gateways your preferred way of payment that is shown on the front end.It supports mobile devices and one can easily turn the store into a mobile application without having to code by using third party services.

What do you dislike?

We found it difficult during the setup process to set multi currency and mutli pricing.The process should be made easier to save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce has an intuitive dashboard that shows sale traffics and orders and a small window showing summary of everything making it easier to get insights on how the store is performing .You can also free refunds to clients by using one click refund feature by using any supported payment gateways.

WooCommerce has made shipping,payment and delivery much easier with features like managing shipping prices,restricting sales,shipping calculations and many others.It is easy to set up discounts and coupons to run our sales and promotions and we have been able to receive product reviews from the product review feature thus getting feedback on how to improve our store.

WooCommerce review by Ashley D.
Professional Freelancer
Internet

"WooCommerce allows integration with multiple payment gateways"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up a store with the setup wizard you will have laid a foundation of your store in a couple of hours it will start running.It has made the checkout process for clients to be fast and easy promoting satisfaction for clients who visit the store.It allows integration with multiple payment gateways where you can become flexible by using one that suits your needs and that of the customers.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce has got few alternatives on selling digital products and it tends to focus more on physical products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce is suited for small and medium companies and has low operational costs compared to other competitors in the market.

The Product CSV Import Suite made it easier to import our data from Excel spreadsheet into the system saving us time that we could have spent to input data.The powerful analytics provided assisted us to increase the number of visitors in our store as we were able to understand the needs of clients by gaining better insights.

WooCommerce review by Junior A.
transportation and logistics

"one of the best virtual store platforms"

What do you like best?

nowadays woocommerce is one of the most complete and optimized virtual store platforms of its followings, it allows to develop a strong strategy for online businesses, be it for small stores as large, with its optimization of openings, possibility to customize the products , manage purchases and sales within the system, as well as their integrations in various ways

What do you dislike?

I do not know anyone who did not like it. I just need to improve customer support on doubts and integrations. I had problem for a doubt that took days to return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for you that need a platform of stores, complete without much bureaucracy, easy creation, with thousand possibilities of integrations, thousands of modules and plugins this is the Woocommerce, ready to meet your needs easily recommend a lot

our solution to use WooCommerce, were assembly of a virtual store, well complete with an efficient Solution, obtaining Full Control for your e-commerce, a Management with ease, was enabled Several payment options, and we had WooCommerce Extensions efficient, that made us succeed in our project

WooCommerce review by Paula F.
assistant marketing and support

"a mega platform of virtual stores"

What do you like best?

very good, this is a platform without words, perfect in several questions Extensions, Table Rate Shipping, Dynamic Pricing, No license or monthly subscription costs and Enables the creation of different types of pages and customized post for orders, Creating stores for products virtual, sale of books, audio, videos and other digital products and download very complete this platform we still have shops around us with this model

What do you dislike?

I do not know anyone who does not like this platform would be perfect if there were more updates and compatibilities of plugins

Recommendations to others considering the product

very much recommended, for you who need a complete virtual shop in several senses this is your platform whenever we can recommend it to clients and friends

we worked with the woocommerce platform for a while and still have a job working with it, and ours is surprising this store, very fast, security, with great possibilities of integrations and complete sales and sales management

WooCommerce review by Brianna L.
UX Designer

"The best e-commerce platform hands down"

What do you like best?

The open source goodness. It is easily expandable and easily customized. Because the software is a plugin built on Wordpress, the infrastructure is very well thought out and allows easy expansion of various features. The REST API is also available and fairly easy to connect to, which makes it great for developers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the openness of the software can be cumbersome. Turn off one switch, three switches turn on. Turn off one of those, two others turn on, etc. The open source-ness means that any time you install a plugin to add functionality, it can break the whole installation. This is true with WordPress but is something that developers deal with on a regular basis working with WooCommerce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best free option for an e-commerce store. IT'S FREE. Why not get it? With Shopify, you pay monthly. With many others, they take a cut of your sales. WooCommerce allows a team to put together a very fully fledged e-commerce store that does everything one can imagine, FOR FREE. LIKE ZERO MONIES FREE. WHAT IS NOT TO HAVE.

Built an e-commerce store and built-in SEO and mobile app rest API.

WooCommerce review by Chie C.
Web Producer
Internet

"WooCommerce is the Best eCommerce Platform that you can OWN"

What do you like best?

I like that I can set this up for my clients to own. They don't need to pay monthly for the eCommerce system and they can easily scale up when needed with WooCommerce's useful plugins.

What do you dislike?

The constant updates can be cumbersome, but they are crucial in running the software within your own platform like Wordpress anyway. Wordpress is free but needs constant update for security purposes and so is WooCommerce and other related plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WooCommerce is simple to setup, but I would recommend for new users to hire a professional to set it up first on your Wordpress platform so you are not overwhelmed by it. Once all your systems and integrated and products are setup, request a tutorial or check out online WooCommerce videos on how to do it yourself when it comes to uploading/updating new products.

WooCommerce provides the necessary ecommerce solution for my me and my clients. It allows us to customize the user's checkout experience, integrate with systems like Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Convertkit etc. Being open-source, it's fully customizable & scalable to any type of business.

WooCommerce review by Seth P.
Web & Media Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Flexable e-commerce platform for flexable website platform"

What do you like best?

I love that WooCommerce is made to run on top of Wordpress. Wordpress is an amazing website platform that you can build anything on top of. I have used WooCommerce a few times to build an online store on top of Wordpress. It makes building a store into the same website that you have all your content on very easy.

What do you dislike?

The number of add-on plugins for WooCommerce is limited, especially the number of free plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a website that is built on Wordpress and you want to have an online store, WooCommerce is the way to go. If you don't but you want to have one website with content and a store than look into the Wordpress/WooCommerce combination.

I wanted to have an online store on the same website that I host other content on. This has definitely been realized because it works on Wordpress that I have done so much other great stuff with.

WooCommerce review by Lilian W.
HR Manager