Omnisend

Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce. Omnisend powers you to improve your engagement, customer retention, and purchase rate with highly targeted messages in all channels.

Work for Omnisend?

Learning about Omnisend?

Omnisend Reviews

Ask Omnisend a Question
Showing 243 Omnisend reviews
Andrea C.

"I resisted email marketing until Omnisend made it too easy to ignore anymore"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the simplicity of the program. I don't have to spend hours setting anything up. It was smooth and quick to begin which is the only reason I did begin.

What do you dislike?

There's ONE feature that I don't have available to me (yet). I love that I can build landing pages in minutes but the automation email feature will only trigger if its a new email address so I have to manually send an email out to current subscribers that opted in to the landing page to receive a new PDF or special info.

I have grown the majority of my business on social media ignoring email marketing for a long time simply because I didn't want to slow down and set things up. I didn't want to have to learn a new complex system when I was doing great on social. Omnisend now allows me to do both, easily. The system was too easy to set up and launch asap. I'm now using email and having FUN doing it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Omnisend
Amber B.

"Great alternative to Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Omnisend. It is very user-friendly and quick to integrate. I like that they offer a variety of fun integrations for emails such as the gift box and scratch box. I also love the wheel of fortune for collecting emails from our website visitors.

What do you dislike?

I would love if they had the ability to use merge tags (similar to MailChimp) for the integration of information into emails. I would also love to have an RSS automated email for blog posts. I also liked in MailChimp that you were able to tag groups of customers without having to create whole separate lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Omnisend is a great alternative to Mailchimp. They offer a variety of the same services and are easy to integrate into your website.

I am solving the problems of communicating with our valued customers on our website. Omnisend makes it easy to design emails and the ability to stay connected to our customers.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Gerrit H.

"Solid multi channel Solution for E Commerce"

What do you like best?

I really like how deep it integrates with Shopify, so it becomes an extension of our online store. They are focussing on making automations and email creation very simple and user friendly, so for us this was the winner after testing a few different solutions. The Live view is a very nice feature as well that helps see a customer journey over time, how offten visited someone the store before purchase etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the pricing when it comes to the plans that include other channels than email. I think it isn't reasonable so we're hoping for them to either change or find a different solution. Talking for a small start-up. Some building functionalities need time getting used to / make no sense. The subscription pop ups are not really so great sadly, very limited and difficult to optimise, also embedding sign up forms isn't possible sadly, which I really don't understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're starting with email marketing in e commerce: this is great. There are other use cases where we use different mail systems but the integration into your online store is great here.

Email automations and the integration of automatically created individual promo codes are really helping a lot. Also monitoring traffic and understanding user journeys better. You can set up basic campaigns literally in minutes - so if you're in a hurry you can still get something proper out to your customers.

Isaac B.

"The most efficient system I could use"

What do you like best?

I like to use this system for its simplicity and quick adaptation, despite having an excellent technical support team, you can configure everything in just 5 minutes in the best way and manner. At the end of the true configuration as this system will work in automatic mode, this is undoubtedly a great blessing. Another important thing that I really liked was the ease with which I can handle emails efficiently, taking away a great deal of concern.

His information management system is very useful and he liked it a lot because of the ease of understanding in the data given in order to be able to evaluate all the performance of my business.

This system has a very efficient information management, in which it provides statistics that are live and easy to understand, where it can show you how your marketing campaign is developed and see the traffic that arrives at my online store.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it for 2 years now and I have not encountered anything that I do not like. At the beginning and as everything cost a little understand each function and on several occasions I had to contact the technical service team, where they treated me quickly and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system, if you have details, I recommend you give the opportunity, using the free version and learning each function until you decide to acquire it. I'm sure you'll really like this tool.

This system has allowed us to be more coherent with our marketing campaign and with the sending of emails. Being able to count on this system has been a real benefit because each process makes it much easier, something that I have not been able to see of others softwares, thanks to this system I now have more additional time that I did not have in order to perform other tasks and monitor other areas of my business.

Joe S.

"Useful software to create campaigns through email"

What do you like best?

You simply need to drag mails inside the application so that they are stored inside the system. That speeds up the copying of emails within the application, since you do not need to waste time copying one by one manually.

The templates available for campaigns are visually attractive and also have a striking structure for the user.

Send newsletters or responses to users does not require much effort, you can create and send responses almost automatically without losing quality in the attention you are giving to the client.

What do you dislike?

I would add more integrations with other applications in the future so that you could have more options to make campaigns even more complete with the union of several applications within the same system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Omnisend if you need a program that is simple to use and that at the same time allows you to add lists of clients, emails and create professional campaigns without having to have extensive knowledge.

We now have customer lists and emails stored within Omnisend. In addition, every time we want to add new users we do not waste time filling out eternal forms, it is done by simply moving the email within the application.

When we create marketing campaigns, we use the Omnisend templates and remain professional, which helps customers to see emails as attractive and generate greater profitability in our company, as they usually review them and click to get more information about this product and also about our company.

James k.

"Simplicity, all i needed"

What do you like best?

That i don't have to copy lines of code that match to my Shopify store. And that its really simple to configure the emails using drag drop and click. Its the best experience I've had with email marketing so far and i don't want to try out other email marketing agencies. It also has very beautiful templates

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. All was good to me. Really easy to understand. What may be a concern in the future is having more templates. I don't think i saw any other email templates, even though the one that i am using is very clean and professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, its free for 2 weeks and will meet your expectations

The only major problem was that my previous emails used to go to the spam folder of my clients and also, there is no need for me to code anything. The API system in Omnisend is Gold

Jason D.

"Amazing Marketing App would recommend to anyone who is looking at a marketing automation "

What do you like best?

Have used so many marketing apps on shopify and this one is so far the best!! So easy to use. Definitely would like to see more things added to this app, like reviews and more widgets. So far i love it and we will continue to u s e t h i s product. I think the layout and how we dont need any coding to set this up is the best thing about this app. Its literally like a plug and play platform. Try it for yourself and see. You will not be sorry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything seems to be good. Maybe add a contact form for your website. but otherwise there is nothing bad to say about this app yet :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for something easy to use try omnisend. It does it all for you autoamtically was so easy to use and setup with shopify. Anyone who wants to try this out for the free trial i would recommend and know you would continue to use it as we have. Being a small business we are very happy to continue to use this product and would recommend it to plenty of people

marketing automation, to make it easier for us to send emails and track abandoned carts and send marketing emails. This is definity something we will continue to use on our marketing campaigns. I dont see anything wrong with this product at all

Katie S.

"Best Email Software Out There"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the software. Having migrated our subscribers over from Mailchimp the difference in the 2 softwares was very refreshing. The problems and issues we had with Mailchimp in terms of everything from layout through to problems with automation has been completely ironed out. I also really like the live chat feature. In times where I have been wanting to do something and needed a bit of extra advice the people on the other end have been beyond helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be nice to have more features to add to emails i.e. embedded videos etc but this isn't a dislike, more an improvement.

Problems with welcome automation and abandoned cart emails that we had previously don't exist anymore and we have realised that the people respond more to automation emails.

Crystal G.

"Great Features"

What do you like best?

I like using this program because it is very easy to set up. I immediately saw the program working people came to my website. Once I set up the different features, it was basically on autopilot. Setting up a database can be ver tedious but this was very easy and simple. The email that are send out are very professional looking. The emails are sent out at the right time as if you are interacting with the customer yourself. It is one less thing you have to worry about. Als the newsletter is really easy to use with the templets that are provided.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program. They have a free trial so you have nothing to lose. Once you try it you will love it.

The business problems that I am solving with the program are the newsletters, abandoned cart, welcome email. thank you email, etc. It basically takes care of all the correspondence you need to send to your customers.

Cory F.

"Exceptional design and UI, not as many automation features as Mail Chimp"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. It is simple to set up and the prompts to move you from one campaign to another and further the development of your business is effortless and very helpful for a newbie like myself

What do you dislike?

I didn't like getting the rug pulled out on the "paid features" after the trial. I was barely started, it took me time to create them, and they were ended with a prompt to pay. I wasn't aware this was going to happen and I was soured on your company as a result. I spent a week telling people about how great your app was, how it was going to help my business grow, and how the service turns to paid features at scale. By then it will make sense to and I'll be happy to as the app is great and intuitive, etc. Instead, it felt like a bait and switch, especially when I discovered Shopify no longer supports MailChimp and some of the "paid features" on your service are available for free at a small scale (where I am) on MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paid features are worth it if you are to scale, otherwise use other free services (if available on your sales platform) to get you there. Omnisend is very user friendly and the design is intuitive. Free features are limited compared to others in the industry, but paid features and UI are superior.

I'm a one person team trying to get this up and running. The professional templates and atomization was going to be a huge help to get me to a point where I could justify paying for your service. It was unfortunate that they were ended as you had a loyal, vocal supporter of your app and I was looking forward to getting to scale to pay for the service. Instead, I was frustrated and looking to leave Shopify just so I'd have access to MailChimp.

Alyse S.

"Best Email Service!"

What do you like best?

I love the way it integrates so easily with Shopify. Also, this is the easiest email software to use. Email marketing is not my strong point, but Omnisend makes it much easier and less time consuming for me. The best thing about creating emails with Omnisend is that I can easily and quickly add my products directly from shopify into the emails. Way less time consuming than adding products one by one or having to add in images and info seperately. The emails turn out looking great everytime and my customers seem to be engaging with them more than before. I can definetly see where this service will help me increase sales in the very near future.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything so far that I don't like. This service is great and very easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. Just within the free trial period, you will begin to love it. Plus, if your just getting started, their free plan has a ton of great features.

I am able to be more consistent with sending emails out to my list since Omnisend makes it so much easier than other email software I have used in the past. I have so much extra time to work on other areas of my business now. I also don't dread creating emails to send to my customers now.

Amir M.

"Quality app "

What do you like best?

that you can view live stats to see where the traffic is coming from on your store and also their actions on the store, the pop ups are very good and customise able which helps a lot to get customers emails and the ease of use is up there with one of the best i have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing which i dislike with the app everything i have used works perfect for me nothing i would change in terms of the app but maybe add a few more features which link with shopify to drive either more traffic and conversions but other than that everything works perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely use this as an email marketing platform very easy customisation and easy to use

helps with capturing emails and tracking what goes on with my website, also very good for email marketing despite not doing much work with email marketing i enjoy using the app and i am always checking it to see if there are any new things or little tricks i can learn

Özgür G.

"Viva Omnisend"

What do you like best?

I had no idea about serving the visitors of my website an awareness that the shop has different types of discounts. So I used Omnisend on my landing page/pages and I showed the visitors that I have via Omnisend. What I liked so much is Omnisend gave me the idea to do this. I am very happy. Also Omnisend has additional tools to improve your everything on your website marketing. Most probably I will use these additional things to see how it will work on my side.

What do you dislike?

For now I have nothing to dislike. I just started to use Omnisend and the basic solutions. I believe that I will not face any dislike things. The standart dislike is to be that if you go over standart package of use it is going to be expensive for customers like me. They can do additional usage prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is perfect for a start with Omnisend. The trial period is enough to decide to go on or not. I highly recommend that use it, follow the statistics and decide easily.

To welcome to my visitors. And also what I was thinking to do on my website, Omnisend has the ideas and applications. Also it gives motivation to go further on some ideas to give awareness to the potantial customers if they visit the website. I believe that Omnisend will solve my e-mail marketing issue. I haven't tried yet but ASAP i will use it.

Chris M.

"Amazing email marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

Omnisend e sun quite powerful weapon with regard to email marketing, has a wide range of features that fascinate me. It has a great variety of templates that make my work easier, and I can drag and drop elements to save time and effort, I feel that Omnisend is very useful for carrying out mail campaigns.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this tool is that the free plan is too limited with respect to the characteristics that it offers us. In the market there are other companies that offer greater access availability.

We have significantly improved our workflow, our staff feels more relieved and focused on their goals. In addition, it is quite simple to integrate with our favorite e-commerce platform, this saves us a lot of work. We have our customers fully satisfied.

Jo B.

"Have been impressed overall with Omnisend's performance"

What do you like best?

What's most helpful is the synchronicity with Shopify and the Live View option.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more synchronicity with Shopify in that I'd like when tags are taken of in Shopify for those tags to be taken off in Omnisend - I'm having to manually remove tags and ensure customers appear in the right segments.

I'd also like tags to be more of a feature (this was a really useful aspect to the Mailchimp service and transformed my ability to organise segments and automations).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a trial - it's easy to learn and navigate.

It's been much easier to set up lists and segments with Omnisend than with Mailchimp - Omnisend saves me time with some things: It's quick and easy to set up automations and campaigns.

Guilherme Melo F.

"Better than anything else I've ever tried."

What do you like best?

I have been working in the marketing field for not a very long time, I've tried a few tools however. For a few months I've tried Mailchimp like most, however, after those few months there was pretty much nothing else for me to discover or to do. However after that I tried out Omnisend, an acquaintance told me about it. And I have to say it was Fantastic. Every issue is solved fast with their support, they communicate via any channel you try to reach out for them. And of course the best of all - features and the speed they present new ones. Omnisend is truly a versatile tool for any kind of user. Oh and they have spanish version!

What do you dislike?

I really like having all my marketing channels in one, hope in the future something like that Omnisend will be able to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your life easier with it really. You don't have to be a professional to look professional.

I had issues with newsletter templates, I am not a very artistic or a coder for that matter. With Omnisend I can prep templates in an easy manner. It really is only a few clicks, dragging or color change, but the result is always very professional.

Alexander P.

"Great product - helping FutbolMarkt get off the ground with outstanding Email Automation"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use and intuitive. It is a quick learning curve and it helps with all of the basics that you would expect from Email Automation software. The number of automations they have is impressive and their integration with Shopify is excellent! Looking forward to continuing to develop it and using it more extensively for FutbolMarkt.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, so far so good as we're still learning how to best implement everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a look at all of their features. There is a lot, so it's easy to get lost - but well worth it if you utilize all of them!

We're using Omnisend for email marketing purposes. As a startup this is hugely important, while we haven't realized any profits, it is because we're brand new and just starting out.

Cassie L.

"Finally - An Email Platform That Fulfills All Your Needs"

What do you like best?

I've been using Omnisend for the past six months and and all I have is praises. I've been looking for a marketing platform that would have it all. And they do!

Automation, signup forms, reports, popups, newsletters, boosting features... And you don't need additional platforms for such features as wheel of fortune for example. Also major props - fantastic support, they are easy to reach and very helpful.

Omnisend just has this very youthful and smart view when it comes to business and their own platform. They are always looking for ways to improve, listens to customer complaints and comes up with new and awesome features in short periods of time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really, only maybe I'd like their upcoming features to be live NOW, just because I can't wait that long haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out for free. They have that option, in that period try out as many features as you can. I bet you will love the tool instantly. Also the price is great for what they offer, plus they do discounts from time to time, you just have to look for them.

Mostly with other tools I always was missing some kind of feature that was essential to me. Maybe their automation workflows we're poor, maybe they didn't provide quality report tools, maybe their support was non-existent. With Omnisend I have no troubles yet.

Susan I.

"Have been using this software for over a year now & very very happy"

What do you like best?

#omnisend is awesome! I have been a customer now for over a year & been very happy. I shopped around a lot and tried out several different platforms, but honestly have found Omnisend the most user friendly, cost effective maketing software which takes care of all your online marketing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isnt any issues with this platform that I can report on. Any issues we have had, the support you get day or night from Omnisend is second to none. They work quickly to fix any issues & ensure you are 100% happy once its fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trialling the product, as you wont be disappointed , its so easy to use & integrate into your site. You wont need any other email makerting software. This software is cost effective and fantastic to use.

We have used Omnisend for our email marketing, its amazingly easy to use and quick to get a grasp of. I use shopify & it links in with my site & you can select products from there, which is one of its best features (as all other platforms I looked at you had to manually upload all products and links), I use it to collect email addresses on our website, and for re-targetting / abandon cart emails, which are super effective.

Carol M.

"Simply perfect "

What do you like best?

Omnisend is an amazing platform when it comes to marketing automation. A very flexible, easy to use interface combined with affordable and fair pricing becomes a professional and desirable marketing platform - which omnisend is.

I advise any future marketers to look into Omnisend - You will not be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

I am a perfectionist from start to finish and when creating campaigns sometimes I am met with small difficulties but all in all, nothing too serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Omnisend is very easy, and the result is very good, try it.

I've never tried automation before Omnisend simply because I found it too complex. As a person who tries to keep as much information in their head as possible I simply to not have the time, nor power to keep up with different kinds of advertising opportunities. Automation was one of them, but with Omnisend and their easy to set up auto flows I began to introduce automation into my campaigns and I can safely say - it is truly great.

Patrick O.

"Who knew marketing can be this much fun?"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is not my first email marketing application, I had a few before and after having a mediocre experience I started to look for something new and perfect - and I've found it - Omnisend. And now, Omnisend is taking a newer and better approach and going to marketing automation field which is fantastic.

Omnisend has a very fresh and great approach to marketing, they suggest new and interesting features that actually work, I appreciate to have this very amazing marketing tool a part of my business, I do feel it helps me and makes my campaigns much more successful.

What do you dislike?

They could provide a longer trial in my opinion. Sometimes a month is not enough to experience all of their features simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you feel lost with your marketing and business go with Omnisend. With the help of their knowledge base, blog and other updates you will get the hang of marketing very very fast and very easy. Good luck

My main issue is this - how much do I bring and how much do I get and my own goal is to invest a lot less and get a lot more, and with Omnisend I feel like I actually managed that. I was able to get a whole variety of features (we're talking marketing automation - welcome, birthday, cart reminder emails, we have segmentation, we have A/B testing, we even have SMS!) for a very little investment. I think the starting price is somewhat 8 or 12 dollars. It depends on what you need and your contact base.

Lucas P.

"Very Good for ecomm"

What do you like best?

I really like the User Experience of Omnisend. For those who are beginners, they wouldn't find big problems to handle with the plataform and all the features that the offer.

I also like the integrations that they offer. The better one is with shopify, it is very easy to connect both and there are lots of possibilities.

The personalizations is good, there are some options. Recovery cart and others email triggers is very simple and worth the price.

Also, the improvements that they are doing, give us more hope that the tool will be better every day.

What do you dislike?

The reports isn't very good, there isn't, for exemple, clicks per link in the automation emails .

Also, the subscribers manager is not good. The segmentation options is good but it is difficult to create lists and handle with different lists.

The price for the premium signature is, in my opinion, a little expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have an small or medium ecom and use shopify or another plataform that have integration, omnisend is better than most of others email plataforms.

For my ecommerce Omnisend is very good. The integration with shopify and others plataforms make the work very easy in general.

It helps me in every touch point with my clientes. The email capturing, welcome emails, recovery browse or carts, order confirmation, shipping.

And of course, with the right strategy, increase my return rate of the store.

Jackson R.

"Omnisend is a premium triple-A E-mail service. It pays for itself tenfold."

What do you like best?

Omnisend offers the ability to effortlessly create e-mail list segments based on factors such as country, or how many orders the user has placed. This means I can better target my customers without an onslaught of manual data entry.

This is especially effective when creating tiered VIP lists or special offers to specific customers. I also send different e-mails to different countries as marketing needs to be as tailored as possible. Especially useful when offering a seamless experience via price, shipping times etc.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

What do you dislike?

Cannot preview e-mails for different devices meaning the default preview isn't always accurate.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A free service is great until you want to be serious about your business.

If your business doesn't want to be considered a hobby, Omnisend is the way to go.

Customer segmentation

Bulk e-mails

Importing/exporting e-mails & effective paper trail creation

Jami R.

"Best Mail Client We Have Used"

What do you like best?

We went from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the shopify changes. We love the integration forms that go onto shopify. They are easy to set up and personalize. We really like that you can save your footer and social URLs so that way we don't have to reenter them every time we make an email. We love the reports, they let us see exactly what is happening with our emails.

What do you dislike?

The integration to shopify is a little tricky. The instructions are good, but one of the instruction points isn't 100% clear about what you change within the HTML coding because where it tells you to change the coding has two spots. The first time I set it up I put it after the wrong one.

I am solving the accessibility to joining the newsletter. Before people would have a hard time finding where to sign up, but now its in the footer and a popup that stays on the bottom the screen. The benefits really are what I listed in the things I liked best. Omnisend has really helped us be more efficient.

Leigh P.

"Amazing app that has given great visibility to what happens in our store"

What do you like best?

Live view is a really helpful tool and you can see who is looking (or looked) at what at any time. The marketing and newsletter tool is very easy to use and its great that you can create segments of different targeted groups with easy drop down menu's when setting up. The support team respond quickly to any queries and have been great at resolving any issues we faced (user error only!) Its a great tool for keeping track of new subscribers to your website. There is a function to automatically send these clients a welcome letter and always great to welcome them with the offer of a discount on their first purchase. There really are whole load of methods to encourage browsers to make purchases through your site and can mostly be set up to do this in an automated fashion. We have found that we spend a lot more time analysing our data and the visits to our store now that all of the infomation comes in a very detailed d and easy to understand package.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like about this project and with regular updates its constantly evolving and improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works superbly with Shopify. Simple and effective interface

We now have a simple one stop shop to manage our marketing and newsletters from. We can easily view who, when and what has been looked at on our site. This means we can easily retarget registered users to try and encourage them to make purchases

Learn more about Omnisend

Omnisend Videos

Learning about Omnisend?

* We monitor all Omnisend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.