HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews & Product Details

HubSpot Sales Hub Overview

What is HubSpot Sales Hub?

Supercharge your sales process with Sales Hub, a powerful and easy-to-use sales CRM that includes sales engagement tools, configure-price-quote (CPQ) functionality, and robust sales analytics for growing teams. Sales Hub is built on the HubSpot CRM platform, where customer data, tools, and teams come together to create a single source-of-truth. Tap into our expansive ecosystem of app and solutions partners to craft an exceptional end-to-end customer experience. Whether it’s strategies, services, or software — HubSpot has everything you need to grow better.

HubSpot Sales Hub Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

HubSpot Sales Hub gives you a full suite of tools to boost your productivity, shorten deal cycles, and make your sales process more human-friendly — without adding to your workload.

While sales leaders have historically had to choose between software that’s powerful or software that’s easy-to-use, Sales Hub gives you both. No “buts” about it.

HubSpot
$674
@HubSpot
4,911 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform. Since 2006, we have been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 64,500 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.

HubSpot Sales Hub Videos

HubSpot Sales Hub Screenshots

HubSpot Sales Hub Downloads

HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Showing 6,621 HubSpot Sales Hub reviews
Showing 6,621 reviews
Already have HubSpot Sales Hub?
President and CEO (Chief Expansion Officer)
Response from Eugenia Pirotsky of HubSpot Sales Hub

Thank you for your feedback, Kirstin! Depending on where you live you could join a HubSpot User Group (https://academy.hubspot.com/hubspot-user-groups/join-a-hug) to network and get help from HubSpot users like yourself. Also, sorry to hear that our tools feel expensive! We're constantly working on adding more features to our free products.

All the best,

Eugenia | Customer Advocacy

Manager
Response from Sam Balter of HubSpot Sales Hub

Hello Kevin!

Thank you for taking the time to review our CRM as well!

It is wonderful to hear that you have gotten such great use out of CRM, it sounds like you really are using the full depth of tools available to you.

As far as the mapping tool - I still thinks that it's an amazing idea, make sure to give this post on the ideas forum and upvote: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Mapping-Tool/idi-p/38026

Entrepreneurial Lead
What do you like best?

1. User friendliness

2. Super intuitive and easy to teach to new users.

3. Integration with multiple other outreach tools we use in Business Development makes it a one stop shop to track all outreach and touch points with the desired audience.

4. Tracking granular activity/details, and the ability to generate lists and queues for outreach and such = genius Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there's much I don't like to be honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Hubspot...the ease of use and how easily I can get answers to questions about using it make it super super attractive to me as a tool I use literally every single day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not being able to track what the other persons we are targeting sees and looks over and spends time on. Hubspot allows us to not only target those who engage our material, but also to time our outreach through sequencing and make it less of a pestering exercise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

The email tracking/logging & intelligent contact info fill is great as well as the customizable sequence capabilities are super helpful for prospecting too!!

Also, really like the flexibility of making Account/Company as well as Contact views include fields most relevant to the HubSpot user (me).

The layout & filtering of activity is really super beautifully designed too - between Call, Email, Meeting, Notes, etc. Really great work!

Lastly, the Book a Meeting feature/integration is really incredible too. Had a lot of prospects quickly find time on our calendars & book intro calls, tech sessions, etc. works great with gmail & the calendar!!

Love these features!! Super solid tool :)

Thank you TeamHubSpot!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a feature that enables you to automatically exclude holidays from the email sequence campaigns.

Other than that, really no complaints... Cannot think of anything else I am not fond of. really really great tool!

Thank you again Team HubSpot!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check this tool out first! It is a one stop shop for your needed Marketing tools/solutions & your Sales CRM too!! Probably much more capabilities I have yet to use too :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prospecting, Customer Engagement,Account Based Marketing, Deal Tracking, Enhanced Team Collaboration,

Also using this to effectively drive territory focus plus alignment between Sales Account Executives & Business Development Representatives.

Benefits include:

More engaged Accounts/contacts as well as better deal forecasting (increased sales!)

Better visibility into prospecting & what is working

Great team collaboration features too!!

Better time management & overall organization.

Increased commission checks ;)

Great solution & integrations!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP
What do you like best?

Among many things, our team likes the easy to use Deals tab. Our sales cycle is typically 60-90 days with a deal flowing through 9-10 steps. Our sales team and management is able to track where the deals are along the way. We can also implement follow up techniques at each phase.

Also with deals, we're able to automatically assign tasks when a deal moves along. This makes it easy for our multiple parties to be involved in customer service and follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more automation features. We need to upgrade to the Marketing Suite to get some of the email automation we feel like we need. Other than that, we haven't run into anything we don't like about the HubSpot Sales CRM Suite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to purchasing HubSpot, we were not able to monitor the pipelines of our sales agents. We were just trusting them to manage and communicate with all of their customers, which certainly was not scalable. With HubSpot, not only is customer communication easier, we're able to monitor it at a management level. We've also been able to use the tools to project revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how simple the system is to navigate. I also love the fact that I can set reminders for everything. The reporting features also give a great view into the actions of our entire sales team so that we can keep a pulse on the sales activities going on within the entire organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't let me forget to do anything. There are so many reminders that sometimes it is hard to keep up with, but most of the time that is a great thing. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about the system. It really accomplishes everything that we need it to and we haven't even utilized all of the possibilities that it offers to our organization. HubSpot has been a great partner as a startup with limited funds goes, since their price point was perfect for us needing help. They've been super responsive to fix any issues that we've run into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using HubSpot is a no brainer in my opinion. They are awesome and exceed expectations for what we need for our orgnaization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of all of our client leads had been difficult before using HubSpot. Sequences have allowed us to plan ahead and keep all of our clients posted with consistent and relevant communication. Also, the sequence feature has allowed us to perform A/B testing to ensure that our open rates and click rates are maximized to the full. The analytics functions help us to know which links are generating the most clicks so we know the content that our end users are most interested in seeing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think it's very easy to use and pretty straightforward. This year was the first time I used Hubspot when I've used SalesForce for the past 6 years and now I would only want to use Hubspot going forward. I like that you constantly get notifications when someone opens or clicks on anything in your emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I disliked about Hubspot. I would say having a little more sales tools would be great. Maybe having more Quarterly training as well or videos on any new features that have been added to Hubspot. I do think it has been very helpful for the sales process for the most part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do more of trainings for new companys on your platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm doing many cold out reaches each day and doing inbounds. I think something helpful would be if you have a client in a cadence that is automatically sending emails to them. That if someone answers you from those Candence emails that, that contact immediately gets out of the cadence. I've had clients after they booked a meeting with me still continue to get emails cause they weren't removed from the cadence. I think it would just make the flow better instead of me having to always remember whenever someone answers to get them out of the candence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User interface, easy to use. In particular, sequences and deals section.

Helps my team keep track of the sales pipeline in a fast and clear manner. Helps us organize all our relevant sales contacts -- deals section is used regularly by my team.

Sequences in particular is very well organized, simple, and effective. We normally have tons of outbound Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some minor features require more expensive plans, such as massive enrolling. There should be a way to limit daily emails, to prevent accounts from being blocked by google. I would also appreciate a better way to time the sequences: for example, being able to choose the delay between emails or prevent us from sending some outside of working hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd definitely start with the deals section. Super easy to use and adds tons of value to my team. Next, I'd organize my contacts using the contacts section. Lastly, I would take time creating some good sequences and leveraging on Hubspot's excellent interface to create and store them. I also recommend having templates with most common responses, allowing you to quickly reply to multiple prospects in a fraction of the time. For my team, this is allowed our sales process to become more scalable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping tracks of my contacts and the deals associated with them. We usually add contacts to hubspot, create deals associated with them and, if applicable, enroll them into one of our email sequences designed for outbound marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Making the template is easier, by editing and creating the new one.

Assigning Task, Deals and Tracking is it much more easier.

Hubspot Extension on google Chrome helps tracking everything

Assigning Contacts to specific Users (Access Control)

Easy to add contact into another Company

Adding New things is bit Easier. Example making Deals and Searching it from the main page.

Better GUI of DEALS with both the views

Easy to Use and faster and more Reliable

Easy to keep track all the Emails when we have the rights to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As we can not enroll single contact into more than one sequence.

Daily Sequence Email Limit is 500.

Need more groups. Examples: Suppliers.

On the Extension, Once we open anything next time i have to start all the ways from the beginning.

Expensive CRM

Difficult to keep track to Deal Number, It would be helpful to organize the deal if its Similar to Task.

Difficulty in Removing Emails, After creating a Contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yeah, i would definitely recommend some of friends but its bit Expensive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HubSpot Goggle Chrome Extension, which helps me getting all notification on all activities.

Assigning Contacts to specific Users (Access Control)

Easy to add contact into another Company

Making the template is easier, by editing and creating the new one.

Assigning Task, Deals and Tracking is it much more easier.

Better GUI of DEALS with both the views

Easy to Use and faster and more Reliable.

What do you like best?

From managing prospects and pipelines to creating an automated yet "humanized" approach with workflows and sequences.

HubSpot lets you create and opperate at high levels without needing technical (code) knowledge at all. But if you do have the knowledge, the sky is the limit.

Also, the open API to integrate with your database, slack, apps and others really helps to concetrate the infos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Might not be Hub's fault, but sometimes the e-mail we sent is not tracked and we do not know why yet. Not only when sending via gmail but sometimes from inside hubspot platform.

We also use CloudTalk for phone/VOIP solution that integrates with HubSpot natively. Using CT inside of Hub sometimes crashes the whole app. So far we've been using the sepparate app and had no problem with it. The automated log of the call helps a lot.

Kinda difficult to set and manage monthly quotas/goals for each individual person.

Appart from these, the experience with HubSpot is great so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always engage your team to be HubSpot (or whatever CRM you use) expert, knowing how to do everything needed to work and perform better helped us a lot. Extreme Ownership! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organazing and escalating the team's sale process.

With HubSpot we were able to escalate our day-by-day reach o n prospects and also pinpoint the exact type of personna we need for our business model (B2C).

Also, managing the team's and individual performance has never been so easy.

I'm a dashboard enthusiastic and have created many of them so far. My whole team engaged on this data-driven framework and our performance already improved twenty five percent related to last semester. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to sequence prospects, see which prospects are opening your emails or clicking on your content, and that you have the ability to see those insights in real-time from the chrome extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that with this platform it is extremely hard to correct a sequence if a small error is made initially with the content for your emails. I also have noticed that the analytics are very limited for determining if a prospect is actually opening your email. For example, if you open your own email, it will count that as an open when it was not even from the prospect. I also do not like that the Hubspot platform is very challenging to work with if you have many prospects that you are uploading from Salesforce. I had to have a window open for my prospects in salesforce and then search for each of the prospects manually in Hubspot to add them to a sequence which takes a very long time. My company is switching over to Salesloft because Hubspot offered very limited capability for our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not use this product if you have the budget for a more comprehensive cadencing tool such as Salesloft or Outreach. There are many features lacking that I personally think are necessary to do my job as a business development representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to solve the issue of having all of our prospects in excel files, and instead are able to put them into an actionable email and calling sequence. We have seen some benefits with using Hubspot such as the ability to automate our emails and assign tasks for each prospect, however, there are more cons than benefits using Hubspot since the analytics are limited and often inaccurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Development
What do you like best?

Hubspot allows my team to create custom sequences and snippets of information. This can be used for current clients or prospects a like. It ensures that your pipeline is being communicated with. Hubspot also allows you to add variables in all of these, meaning all of your messaging feels custom to your prospects and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the sequences use normal fonts, have a disclaimer at the bottom. This leads people to believe it is junk mail. Although your messaging can be spot on, I feel like this sometimes leaves the reader under the assumption it is spam and will not respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I might be missing this, but other CRM and Sales Hubs have places for visual notes. For example, Salesforce you can go to the list of opportunities and see the notes for each. The sales rep could say their last action item. For example if I had a call with a prospect:

12-21-20 - Had call with CMO to discuss contract. Gave me the green light and the contract is now in legal review

These types of notes are hard to put into Hubspot. Or even just to update an opportunity/deal -- Spoke with the CTO and they asked us to reach out in March.

I find it hard to add status notes to deals in Hubspot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the sequences, snippets, and task management, Hubspot allows for a seamless workflow. You can be sure no leads or customers are falling through the cracks. It also allows for a more strategic approach and increases your efficiency from a pipe gen perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The Sequences feature is incredibly helpful for me. I work at a small startup as the only sales person and there is no way to consistently follow up with everyone I need to in a manual way. I use the Templates and Sequences feature in Hubspot so I can know that the customers and leads will get the touchpoints they need to continue along the pipeline without too much work on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to run reports on multiple objects. I would like to know which contacts have a task associated with them. It may be possible but it is not clear to me how to accomplish this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Sales Hub as a force multiplier for me as the only sales person in the company. It makes me so much more efficient and I feel like the customers are getting more hands-on support even though it does not require as much manual work from me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the analytics, deal creation, and layout of the platform. I find that hubspot has a fairly user-friendly UI with great features for creating reports, and deal creation flows in an intelligent way. Tasks are well organized, and queues are helpful for keeping track of contacts. Workflows are a very helpful way to stay organized, lots of properties to group contacts, etc. I think that Hubspot does a great job of being accessible to pick up and also has more advanced options if you want in depth analysis. Playbooks are a good way to stay organized, and gmail integration is really nice. The companies layouts are very intelligent and I like that you can keep track of all company activity from that company page as well as deal pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are missing (can't pause sequences, mass enrolling is complicated) and the bugs and downtime make it a bit frustrating to use on occasion, though this has definitely improved in the past 4 months. Creating lists doesn't work very well, especially active lists. I think there could be an improvement in Sales Navigator integration to make it a more useful feature, and ZoomInfo could be integrated for easy access to contact information I also find that sometimes Notes won't save which is very frustrating when you spend lots of time on a note and then it is gone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team communication is improved through Hubspot. We are able to get detailed analytics to improve our sales process. Benefits are keeping good track of deals, pipelines, progress on deals, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We started using HubSpot this past March 2020. Originally, we went with the "free" version which is great for start-ups and companies that just require a CRM to store contact information and basic CRM needs.

However, we quickly adopted the Sales Hub Pro and Marketing Enterprise for our growing needs. It has been one of the best decisions we have made.

HubSpot is very easy to learn and, with their technical help and onboarding, we quickly were moving through the sales building process.

One of the most valuable tools is the sequencing feature. I average 50-100 emails per day sent to various contacts both new sign-ups and existing users of our platform. Sequencing has allowed me to become much more efficient with my messaging and time to ensure all emails are sent both on a daily basis and on a reoccurring basis without me having to check-in everyday.

I like that I can set the days/times of when emails are sent both initially and in sequence. The templates have also been very helpful in giving me a way to adjust my outreach based on wording and specific times to send. The analytics around sequencing are extremely helpful in providing insight to when emails are being opened and also at what stage so I can improve future sequences based on open/response rates.

I can also add meeting links that directly connects to my calendar. Once the recipient responds or schedules an appointment, the auto unenroll feature kicks in which is extremely helpful to manage. It also sends me an email letting me know that a meeting has been scheduled, as well as, in Slack which is super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful non-feature in HubSpot sequencing is not being able to create an auto workflow that moves them through my current sales pipeline as the sequencing moves through its process.

For example, I send out an intro email, a follow up email, and then a break-up email. I have to put the dates in my calendar to know when to move them through the pipeline so I have an accurate snap shot at where each user is in the current pipeline.

I have figured out several short-cuts to make this process easier and I am a unique user in the amount of emails and contacts I keep in my sales pipeline. The normal user/company would probably not find this to be an issue at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we work with teachers, students, schools, districts, organizations, donors, and philanthropies. HubSpot Sales Hub has been crucial for us to be able to makes sense of all the moving parts and create categories to manage each individual process.

One benefit is the HubSpot Knowledge Base. Pretty much any question you have can be answered by searching for it. It provides detailed information and steps on how to achieve your goals and if you get lost, their tech team is available to chat and walk you through the process.

Another benefit is the analytics we are now able to track from marketing to sales. It is a great way to encourage individual teams and hold them accountable to the goals we have set as an organization.

A third benefit is how easily HubSpot connects to other platforms we are using which includes website, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, email campaigns, Slack, Google Calendar, Google Email, and AirCall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.