Airtable

Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform designed to combine the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, revision history, calendars and reporting.

Work for Airtable?

Learning about Airtable?

Airtable Reviews

Ask Airtable a Question
Showing 613 Airtable reviews
Jolene R.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Airtable
Luz M.

"Airtable is the best platform for databases "

What do you like best?

Airtable has a good application for IOS devices, which is available from the app store. It is also ideal for the reorganization of lists of group tasks of all kinds, so it serves to organize activities such as meetings, job interviews, among others.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the management of projects, airtable does not offer us Gantt charting, so that it is easier to attend the tasks from the work panel. It does not present predetermined templates that we can customize and save before the start of each project. Neither does it have internal chat, nor is it integrated into social networks. Airtable does not have an accounting manager, so to keep track of our numbers we must go to other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With airtable we can organize all kinds of information without having to work hard. The free plan offers an amount of up to 1200 tickets, and you can increase the number of these by paying from 12 dollars a month. It is without a doubt an excellent proposal. Airtable is an elegant platform, with good deployment, and very economical.

Being a tool based on collaborative management, airtable has greatly improved the way in which our team works. Accessibility can be granted to several people to our work board, creating in this way something called "group basis". Airtable saves us time with the organization of our projects, and with the decisions we make when reviewing all the information exposed by the team. Its platform also gives us an excellent ability to adapt spreadsheets to a large number of formats.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Katie J.

"Gives the ability to handle any content. "

What do you like best?

I like to be able to store very detailed records with complex formulas in a table, with a simple list to do. The free version of the program is simply impressive and loaded with features. Many people, perhaps, never need an update. Even to update the prices for all are very small and convenient.

What do you dislike?

I would like the program to have a faster speed. It will be better to follow up faster. Typically, the software is useful and a great helper. Personally I wish that your design, font and appearance could be a little more customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend starting with a free level and setting up some free templates to get an idea of ​​the features before moving on to your own data. I think this is a simple product for adaptation, and if you understand the different social networking platforms for companies, this program is perfect.

First of all, Airtable is an organizer for me. It saves me time and saves my data. All the information about projects, stakeholders, finances, curriculum, etc. In one single place.

Estefany P.

"Airtable is ideal for working with large amounts of information "

What do you like best?

There is a lot that we like about airtable. First of all, it offers a varied management of documents and tasks. It allows to review the metrics of each database. It has a comfortable system for customer service management, with which you can respond by email and follow up on the assistance given to customers. We also like the management of sales funnels.

What do you dislike?

Airtable does not offer to manage databases from its mobile access, and that is really limiting, since it is the main function of the service. You can not do performance analysis, or virtualize databases from physical sheets. The platform takes a little time to create backups, and to make recoveries of large files. It also does not offer internal chat, and does not integrate into social networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a database management system it is the best we have ever tried. Airtable is powerful, easy to use, and has many advanced tools for creating reports. Its price, $ 12 per month, puts it at the top of database management platforms. Airtable allows to edit the databases in real time, convert them to different formats, and migrate the information. In addition, you can replicate the data, and relational backups.

Before airtable we had no problem with the way we handled our databases, but the truth is that this work has improved a lot in terms of speed and quality. Being able to create sub tasks saves the whole team a lot of work, since it is easier to delegate them and keep track of them.

Barrabal M.

"Airtable is a very stable database management system "

What do you like best?

We like that its user interface in the form of spreadsheets can be used by any member of the work team. Its file attachment system allows you to share them during real time (the editing of some of these can be done in the same way). It has an excellent file version control, with which you can retrieve lost information from the main database very easily.

What do you dislike?

Airtable does not have a mobile application, and the CRM that it brings integrates does not allow searches of potential clients. In the databases you can not add the information of the backup copies. In addition, the backup system is quite arbitrary, it takes too much time to create them, and it does not allow us to attach them to our preferred client management platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Airtable has been excellent to be used as a link for the handling of bar codes. It is recommended not only to show content during the progression of each project, but also to save our project information. It is recommended enough to group content through planks. Airtable is a very stable software that will not leave anyone indifferent.

It has campaigns not only to send information from work lists, but to accommodate time management, and the automation of advertising. In terms of workflow, airtable has proven to be excellent for tracking this. Our SEO management is faster than with the average software of its kind. Thanks to airtable we have been able to perform better information filtering.

Kamal G.

"Airtable ## Airup your potential."

What do you like best?

Airtable is one of the potential tool for sharing and maintaining the spread sheets. Now with airtable it become so easy for me to handle all the work in spread sheets. I use it today from a suggestion of my friend, and company allow me to use. I feel great to use, It helps me in designing the creative and interactive work flow for team as well as to represent projects. It got beautiful colorful options to design and i use it all got impressed in meeting by the creativity and way i represent. Happy to use it.

What do you dislike?

It is only available for industry and business email. I really want to use it as free lancer but no option, i need to use it under restricted company environment. Also the spread sheets need to upload data from file in correct format, a lot of errors. The spread sheets are also not good to use with copy paste option. Rows and columns mess up. Too difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Airtable is a management tool to handle the information available in spread sheets format and it is available free to use. The task monitoring is efficient and increase team performance by lowering efforts. No more manual reminders or mails. Use it Surely you love it.

it helps me in better planning about the project and development. The time can be assigned at dashboard, every member of team can use the dashboard, and many people working on same project get the latest updates and status of the project. The flow of information is very transparent and accessible by all team members.

Hazel Amanda M.

"powerful tool for collaboration and organization of work"

What do you like best?

using airtable in my work has been a great experience that I liked a lot because it is an excellent platform that favors the collaboration with my team, in my role I handle a lot of information on a daily basis regarding the employees of the company and of all the candidates who aspire to positions, which becomes a quite extensive and complex work, airtable I like it because thanks to the fact that it offers the possibility of working from databases and spreadsheets in a flexible way, my work is less forced and complicated.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have no complaints about this great tool that allows me to order my work in an efficient way, sharing information with my colleagues and work team in order to favor collaborative processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to any person or team that wants to take the organization of their work and collaboration with their team to a new level where productivity and efficiency are the main protagonists.

enumerating the benefits that airtable has given me and the problems that I have solved since its implementation is a difficult task since there have been many, to mention a few it has given me wonderful templates through which I can start working without having to starting from scratch, customizing everything according to the purposes I'm looking for, is a great collaboration service totally based on the cloud that allows me to work with very good lists of tasks, plus it's the perfect mixture between a database and a sheet of I calculate where I can empty information regarding employees and candidates in a safe, orderly way and without any difficulty because it is an easy tool to use that has allowed me to be more productive in my area of ​​work.

Vandana S.

"Airtable a table of analyzed data"

What do you like best?

Air table is strong tool based on spread sheets. I feel it was really difficult for me to work with spread sheets and then to analyze data. Moreover spreadsheets loading is loo heavy for online and consume much data. The i just switch to air table i find this app very interesting, as it allows us to work with spread sheets but in more efficient manner. The spread sheet are used to assign tasks and to keep log of every work, the priorities for each tasks needed to fix, it can be fix and move up down with time using air table.

What do you dislike?

The sheets carry a lot of useless information and features. It need to be customized as per need. The data stored is shared among all team mates, but in case in need it with limited, it is not possible. It is one of the big problem, Data issues are only because of manual errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use airtable for managing the tasks efficiently, as manual management must involves the risk of errors and chance that deadline crosses. Air table automatically store data according to relations and updates are notified to all team members. Must use it for better productivity and profit.

Air table solves the problems of managing the tasks according to schedule. and to assign tasks to each team member. Now no more need to personally call that person to check the task status, he or she automatically update status and notify others, It saves a lot of time and efforts.

Josh A.

"Jack of all trades - Headless CMS, Excel-killer, & Task Planner"

What do you like best?

There are two things that set AirTable ahead of other tools for me: its flexible views and its accessible api. With these two feature sets we're able to use AirTable for some cool uses cases.

The product allows many users to input data into the familiar spreadsheet view but then you're able to transform this into a myriad of views that can serve other aspects of your business users. We benefit greatly from being able to view help documentation by create or update date in a calendar view while also being able to view the raw details in a spreadsheet view.

Additionally, the form view allows us to hydrate the base without needing integrate/use another product.

Overall, AirTable takes the best parts of spreadsheets and turns them into a layman's DB that can be extended and used easily by many.

What do you dislike?

The one core feature that would make AirTable even more valuable would be to implement webhooks on new/update data rows. This would allow even further integration and push it to be a slick headless cms, even though I'm not sure that is exactly what the company wants their product to be :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the pricing model works well and if their blocks feature is important to you.

We use AT for storing common pieces of code, snippets, that our team uses over and over again. This allows us to have a central repository for this data that is easily accessible. We then integrated this AT base with an internal tool through AT's easy to use api which gave us the flexibility we needed. This is essentially a quick headless cms that cut down on the time it took to build an admin interface for adjusting content. A big win.

Akhil J.

"Airtable NEW ERA DATABASE"

What do you like best?

Airtable is a database which is used to manage and check the tasks. It is used in companies to combine the targets to achieve by various inter related teams. The tasks are stored by users on basis of completion index and help required also the priority is assigned to each task so that the team can work according to the priority. The major feature is that the team member can update information at any time , and its is visible to all the members. The other members can read information and the team will remain updated with current information.

What do you dislike?

The integration applications are very few and more are needed for efficient work. The other thing is the interface is not very user friendly as the result we need to train a trainee to use this tool before actual working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is interesting software to use. At our company we manage the goals and tasks using this platform. It is easy to maintain and update . also other team members are under same group, so all can share data and communicate in group. It is managing data on basis of machine learning, good to use.

It solves one of the major problem of storing the related data together in one block also to check duplicated data, it all needs manual efforts. but with airtable we do not need to do so, it is intelligent software it can automatically manage the data according to the relation it finds. The other best thing is it is quite portable as it is available for both web and mobile version. The application is equally good in view of managing work. It helps our comapny a lot to manage the tasks database.

Chistopher Kenneth A.

"Ideal to organize our work in a simple, efficient and collaborative way"

What do you like best?

Airtable is an excellent collaboration platform that I like very much because it can be used for free for teams or businesses, where I work regardless of size, that is, it can be small or large teams, it also offers excellent features and features through its packages or plans that require payment but undoubtedly facilitate my tasks and give me the option of having storage and support efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have access to all its features and functionalities through a single package, which also has a less expensive value so that small businesses can implement it without limiting themselves to acquiring it for its value.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is ideal to organize our jobs and specific tasks without resorting to complex software that hinders the results of our performance. Besides airtable apart from being efficient, it is simple and easy to use, which gives it a great advantage over other options, since the way in which users can use it and develop our tasks is important.

It is very beneficial to have in my work a flexible tool such as airtable that gives me the opportunity to have the platform through which I can develop my work in a personalized way, that is exactly how I want it, I love that you help me organize my work administrative with spreadsheet and database. I can not help but mention that the problem of finding templates from which I can work and customize has been put aside since I met airtable, because now I can work quickly with predetermined templates created for specific areas that I can modify and adapt. according to what I'm looking for, such as in the area of ​​marketing and communications.

Cesca F.

"A bit to ramp up.. but its so worth it"

What do you like best?

Soo dynamic. I used to pre-plan my project management on a white board. Now I don't feel like I really need to do that, I just start plugging things in, and can always move it around after. I also use it for SO many different types of things. Event tracking, project management, Campaign tracking, partner relationships... the list is endless.

What do you dislike?

Its pretty daunting for a new user, so its hard to convince other coworkers to use it. But if you start a base and get it going, eventually they will adopt. I'd advise finding a really cool feature and showing them how powerful it is (and easy). Additionally, sometimes I find that it's hard to find new features and when/where its most useful to use them. I still feel I only know about 5% of the Airtable capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it.. Just start, get in the software and start putting things in, you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Organizing, creating processes, constantly revising, tracking.. honestly it's endless. I feel that I constantly am thinking of a different use case for it. I've been able to use it to create a live system. For me it displaces google docs, when I look at a google doc now, it just seems so outdated. Excel is to hard to use and complex, this is a new and way more helpful tool for me. At work, and at home.

Harold David D.

"A software to organize the work of the team in our own way"

What do you like best?

When it comes to keeping the team up to date with the management of a project there are softwares that are not as flexible as Airtable is, I like its interface, how to synchronize a spreadsheet with the characteristics of attachments, calendars and reports, I love that it allows me to monitor and have multiple projects tracked, in my case I have used it with 30 projects, and it has let me observe very closely each step to follow within the projects, I like it also as it allows me to be more organized and keep track of the projects that handle complicated information, with a simple and easy to handle and edit vision, as it not only collaborates with me but with the entire work team.

What do you dislike?

Its configuration is a bit overwhelming, since it has many options to access templates and worksheets ready to work reduces the waste of time but murders the creativity of the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent program where you organize all your work in a more personalized way, and that will allow you to synchronize all those pending tasks in each project with your calendar, in the end it is worth investing in a tool such as Airtable, as it can stay connected and up to date with all his work team.

Airtable incredibly improved the functions of all the departments of the organization, as well as improving teamwork, and to keep communicated to more than one department of the company at the same time, observing on the front page what were the weaknesses of those departments, and evaluating the possible solutions, airtable has made me a more strategic project manager, as we have decreased the index of errors within the work team.

Phil H.

"Simple but has some flaws"

What do you like best?

I love how simple Airtable is to use, the forms to set up and submit are very easy and convenient. Also the views table is great to see who turned in their form and what still needs to be completed

What do you dislike?

Airtable is not set up to handle the volume of their users. 80% of the time i'm waiting 1o minutes or more just to get Airtable to load. Some of my forms take up a lot of time and when I try to submit it I get an error and have to restart the whole thing. While typing this review I'm trying to load Airtable for a screenshot and keep getting an error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're planning on using Airtable with many users I might suggest going a different route, if you have a small team Airtable would work great.

I work remotely from home and Airtable makes our stand up meetings better. I can quickly look through everyones reports and see what needs to be discussed during our meeting .

Janet Anna T.

"An excellent tool to manage your projects from the minimum, and in a versatile way"

What do you like best?

I like airtable because it allowed me to take control of my administrative projects, and when I come up with an idea of how a spreadsheet works, it becomes so simple that it allows me to keep control of my data, obtaining it in a more organized way, its templates are flexible and configurable, because Airtable is attractive because it is quite complete, it allows employees to keep up with their activities, and I love it because I distinguish my most popular and common clients, with this application everything is easier.

What do you dislike?

It would be great that our customers can see our answers when there are questions and doubts, I do not like that at the beginning its interface is very complicated, and there is little information about its use for project management, I had to go to several tutorials on YouTube.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Airtable makes your project management easier and simpler, just try it, you will not regret it, at the beginning you just need to soak up information, but just see a few tutorials. It's a pretty complete software.

I was looking for a stealthy way to evaluate my projects and this software has everything we were looking for, it helped me accomplish my tasks, and I could supervise who was responsible for other components so that the project could be carried out and delivered on time to our Bosses, because the communication with this software is quite fluid and it is useful because it allowed the collaborators to communicate with us through one place.

Jesee F.

"It's more than a spreadsheet!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface of Airtable, it is very pleasant to use. It is a very complete application and you can do anything from the management of cauldron sheets to the production of projects or CRM.

What do you dislike?

It remains to refine the privileges for each user, since there are not many options. But in general they are small details that would not be relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using this software for a short time but I have been impressed because it is very complete and very easy to use. This product adapts almost to any type of situations and it is a wonder that it has available a mobile application to have absolute control of all the tasks of my company.

In my work we use Airtable for quality control, error tracking and development of programming and graphic design projects. We also use it for teamwork and keep track of the fulfillment of all assigned tasks.

Leonardo Rafael P.

"Manage your database"

What do you like best?

To be a database does not present complexity, has a spreadsheet-like interface, easy to use my team adapted very well to your system, it is very collaborative and versatile, in terms of document management, content, projects. I also like the way it focuses on understanding all your requirements.

What do you dislike?

It is not perfect neither is it, Airtable is quite friendly, maybe at the beginning I tend to get confused with certain functions and I have been improving I know that it will make my website evolve as we go executing all the functions it will allow us to interact dynamically with the complex data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Airtable It is a powerful tool to organize your database, it has a friendly system, this tool aims to become essential in the daily work flow of my company, it also has applications for iOS and Android, it shows us a force to organize the information and once we know it we become experts.

Actually my organization has benefited generally with the shared spreadsheet that many people see and update daily, I can also add that its user interface is clean and easy to use, new users integrate very easy and start creating excellent worksheets.

Julien C.

"Airtable is a a powerful, yet simplistic project management tool"

What do you like best?

Airtable is like a beautified spreadsheet. We use it for project management and also for some lightweight content management. I like that the ramp time was easy and the tool is easy to use. If you have experience with excel the tool is intuitive. It allows for us to collaborate easily and also have your own view.

It took a bit to figure out our own strategy with project management but through all the changes Airtable was able to keep pace.

What do you dislike?

The one major downside that I see with Airtable is that it would be nice to have a more expanded user permission set. It would be great to lock certain aspects of the views. That way we could expand some of the collaboration to have more people using the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the community. There is a lot of value in the people on the community being able to answer complex questions. I also like this tool because I am data driven. Because it has the feel of a spreadsheet but simplifies it we have the flexibility we need without overwhelming the less technical people on our team.

We needed it to keep our content up to date and keep our cross-functional projects on track. We now have an idea for what content needs updating and who owns it. On the project management side of things, it allows us to track the dependency of certain activities and better scope the timing of projects.

Nicolaus S.

"The Next Generation of Excel – Free, Easy to Use, Highly Versatile"

What do you like best?

Airtable is very visually appealing and is incredibly easy to use. There is a lot of built in complexity that allows you to do some really incredible streamlined stuff but even when you're just getting started it is still effective in organization with its multiple views. Lots of pre-built templates help get you started when you have an idea of the kind of database you're trying to set up.

What do you dislike?

Views and features like the Calendar are essentially worthless unless you upgrade to the paid subscriptions and install customized "Blocks".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this for getting simple databases, asset libraries, or project management workflows set up if you are looking for a free software. Once you get into the paid brackets other products might serve your specific workflow needs better but Airtable remains a jack of all trades.

Currently I use Airtable for simple project management and task-tracking. I have also set up forms for people to create job ticket requests easily.

Justin F.

"Meets my OCD needs for organization"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a colorful yet clean platform that can easily create charts, galleries and other integrations either through its blocks or through its views. I love that everything syncs online whether on telephone or desktop. I also love that I can embed a row of data off of AirTable onto my Wordpress website or onto social media. It's a glimpse/window into my digital life!

What do you dislike?

While you can't edit forms on the telephone, I was surprised that uploading camera images was not always guaranteed. Sometimes the photo would be lost since it was not uploaded and was not saved onto my phone while in the app. But, when it has worked, it is exactly what I've needed.

I'm a sole proprietor, so I'm a one man show. I use AirTable to create forms, to keep track of many databases for businesses, and I use it to keep track of my own belongings. Because it is an online database, I can cross-categorize and add details and notes that I can then share with others to view, or I can even download my work and import it into Google sheets as needed. Without AirTable, I would still be driven mad about how to match a photograph with a row of data, and I would be utterly confused as to how to keep track of mapping data centrally.

Nancy E R.

"Airtable makes the use of databases easy."

What do you like best?

If you have ever been intimidated by relational databases, never fear again. Airtable makes your life easier and makes you breath easier. Working on grids similar to spreadsheets you can link your data and feel like a pro as you keep track of everything from event planning, to nonprofit donor relations, to household inventory.

I'm not using many of the features but plan to implement them in the coming weeks and months as I ramp up my business.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Airtable for several years. What's not to like?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. See if it suits. Then use it for nearly everything that you want to track or keep track of.

As a book publisher, I keep track of books in process. What book needs what work, whose responsibility is different phases of the process. I always know where each book is in the system. We have six to eight books in house at any one time. Airtable helps me keep on top of all the tasks, delegated or not.

Lupita S.

"Airtable is a GAMECHANGER"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can look at other templates of what people have created. It helps you get a spark of imagination for when you create your own table. I love all of the features that are available and that I don't have to start from scratch in order to switch views like in Asana.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing at first. The walkthroughs help somewhat. Since I would use it for clients that did have huge teams then some of the things in the walkthroughs were irrelevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and then try it out again. It can be confusing at first but once you get the hang it, it is amazing!

It is so versatile. I used to use google sheets for everything but then some of my clients didn't have google so by using airtable I have been able to use it with all of my clients. All of my clients love the customization options. They are a bit intimidated at first but after I show them how magical it can be they end up loving it!

Emma M.

"Finally, a tool to manage practically every aspect of life"

What do you like best?

I'd been looking for a unified place to keep track of my life and my business - personal to dos, work to dos, mileage, financial tracking, CRM, project tracking, lists of things I want to read, do, see, write, etc. It may not be the perfect solution for all of these, but it's the only solution I've found that is versatile and customizable enough to do them all and so I will deal with a little bit of clunky set up time so that I can truly have all my crap in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that would make life easier like having it be able to record when a box was checked or what would be really great would be to be able to create dependencies so you could do gantt charts for project management and such. And the mobile app can't do as much as the desktop version and is a little clunkier to use. But overall it's a very powerful, versatile tool and I have recommended to literally dozens of people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! It's awesome! If you want to be extra nice, you can use my referral link and I'll get $10 toward premium (but seriously, I actually would wholeheartedly recommend AirTable to everyone whether they had a rewards program or not. It's versatile enough for everything!) https://airtable.com/invite/r/O1B12ljp

CRM, Project Management, Mileage tracking, Big Picture financial tracking (ie making sure hours stay within project budget, etc)

Justin H.

"Airtable in Higher Education"

What do you like best?

Airtable is a powerful web-based tool which allows me to more easily visually enhanced spreadsheets and organize multiple data sets. This allows my team to pull together powerful analytics and data visualizations, and then choose select "dashboards" to send to key stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

Very little - there have been some rare occasions where I wanted to do have the program run some basic statistical analysis like I could do in Excel, and it didn't have the option - that said, this is pretty minimal, and for Airtable to add such pieces may actually reduce some of the ease of use.

I have been able to store and visualize metrics on the quality of online degree programs by course, and pull together a catalog of engaging activities which I often share with my faculty - i'm able to curate the "front end" which they can see, and also a much more robust back end for my own organization. I've only received rave reviews from those who are used to seeing similar pieces in Excel or other programs.

Trent B.

"A user-friendly data management application with strong collaborative tools"

What do you like best?

Airtable makes data management as easy as using a spreadsheet. I like not having to involved many technical process or code when using Airtable. The functionality is generally straightforward and intuitive. We can leverage multiple types of data for more detailed processing and analysis. One of the strongest points of Airtable is its ability for us to collaborate in real time. Several people can makes updates to data with a log of the changes stored online. Even though I don't use many integrations at the moment, it's great that Airtable has to capability to work with many third-party applications. Airtable also has a wide selection of templates that allow us to start projects more easily or at least give us a solid roadmap on how to structure our data.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can get quite high when you sign up many users. Applying permissions in certain databases can be tricky, especially if you need to grant part of the information to certain groups and restrict it for others. Overall, Airtable is easy to use after you spend some time working with different databases, but I don't think it's really something that you can get going quickly with just basic spreadsheet knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think companies can be well-served in many aspects of business by using Airtable. You can start with a lower cost plan to get used to the system and upgrade later according to your needs. If you're currently dealing with lots of data managed by multiple people through traditional spreadsheets, Airtable can be a valuable solution for streamlining your work flow. It can serve as a user-friendly hub for all your data, whether it's sales records, customer information or available stock.

Airtable has a been a solid solution for organizing inventories and client data. It helps us to manage our databases in a more user-friendly way. Though it can take some time to get used to the system, it doesn't take nearly as long as more traditional database systems. We've basically used it as a CRM platform and to automate emails and manage contacts and payments. Airtable is a really strong resource for marketing data analysis, financial planning and overall business management.

Learn more about Airtable

Airtable Videos

Airtable Downloads

Learning about Airtable?

* We monitor all Airtable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.