Calendly Reviews & Product Details

Calendly Overview

What is Calendly?

Calendly, a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool, takes the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more... Millions of users benefit from an enjoyable scheduling experience, more time to spend on top priorities and flexibility to accommodate individual users and large teams alike. Calendly works with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars and apps like Salesforce, Stripe, GoToMeeting and Zapier for a seamless user experience.

Calendly Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time

Calendly
2013
Atlanta, GA
@Calendly

Calendly Screenshots

Calendly Reviews

Showing 890 Calendly reviews
Already have Calendly?
President and CEO (Chief Expansion Officer)
Coordinator
What do you like best?

I started using Calendly because it was able to be connected and synced to my Google account which allowed for easier team management with my students. I love the interface as it is simple, clean and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the past, what I didn't like about Calendly is that you have to really know how to sync it or add it to other software outside of Google. ALTHOUGH, they just added compatibility to Microsoft programs so I am excited to start using it with my work account. I also wish it had more features such as polls, surveys, and direct messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a team of about 30 students and I use Calendly to schedule their interactions with other students. This allows me to have oversight and flexibility in their peer-to-peer interactions. I have also realized that it takes a while for students (and staff/faculty) to get used to Calendly but once they do, it becomes easier for them to use their Microsoft calendar for scheduling and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Calendly is very easy to use. It integrates with Outlook and Zoom in a manner that gives us a seamless appearance to your clients and prospects. No more email or calling back and forth to determine availablity. Calendly saves time, decreases confuson and streamlines our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It woulod be really cool to embed a video in an invitation or Thank You. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are an increasing number of Appointment-management tools available, but Calendly is easiest to use, integrates with other tools like Outlook and Zoom, and makes an excellent impressiion on your prospects and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we solve is giving instant availablity to propsects and clients. They can choose the date and time which works best for them, and they choose the duration and the subject, whether it be an Introduction Meeting, Discovery Call, Proposal, or even a Job Candidate Interview.

The benefit we realize is speed. That speed to book a meeting comes from the ease of use, and the multiple channels we can run to get the meeting. The faster we book a meeting, the faster we meet, the faster we make a proposal, the sooner we can close a deal. Before COVID-19 we were already living in the age of the custmer. Now, with so many people working virtually, it is vital to be FIRST to address a potential customer. The spped whith which a prospect can move, in terms of gathering information, must be countered with the ability to CONTROL the tempo of the conversation. We use Calendly and Zoom to get in front of our prosect early, often and professionally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member Experience Manager
What do you like best?

I love that it automatically connects to my calendar and it takes away the hassle of back and forth of trying to figure out a time to meet. It's been so helpful at work, I also use it for personal chats too. It's saved me so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve to learning how to use all of the different features. A tutorial would be great! But once you learn how to modify it, it's incredibly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in a client-facing role and have to set up several phone calls per day, but I also need to make time for meetings and blocks of time for answering email. It's been essential in helping me be available to my clients but also make time for other obligations. I love that it knows immediately when I add items to my calendar and updates my Calendly availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It saves me so much time that I used to spend going back and forth with customers to try to find times to meet. I also love that I can set up so many different types of calls that can be scheduled. I even have customers that ask about the tool because it makes their lives easier as well! They can throw time on my calendar whenever they need time to ask questions or schedule training sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My zoom link drops out of the invites sometimes, but that's the only problem I've encountered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calendly probably saves me hours a week of back and forth emails with customers trying to coordinate and schedule calls. For customers that have a large team that I work with, they're able to coordinate on their end and then find a time that works for everyone without having to check with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I seemed to have made an appointment with my minister. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I went to my minister's Calendly page and there is no apparent way to find out when I had scheduled my meeting with her. This is the typical kind of product where the people first wrote the machinations in code based on their personal way of dealing with websites and computers. They then came up with an interface that only makes sense to someone who knows those machinations the rest of us never see. Give me a way to get my appointment with someone from my contact's schedule. Is there a special check in page that doesn't show up in my Chrome passwords? Your review form asked for a screenshot. First, I tried to get a screenshot by down loading my Minister's Calendly page. All that did was put a file on my desk top that would not show up when I pushed your "Upload a screenshot" button. I tried the MacroShaft, Shift and S key to make a screenshot to my clipboard. I could not download that, either. I tried file:///C:/Users/Roderick%20Sprague/Desktop/Calendly%20-%20Elizabeth%20Stevens.html and also the link to that page on her ministerial contact page in the download from my desktop space. I got the broken document icon on your "Upload a screenshot" space each time. My final attempt was downloading the contact page with the link to my minister's Calendly page and nothing was downloadable, either. Also, computer people seem to loose track of doing straightforward things with language. Why is downloading something to you an upload? the only difference is it is a jargonish way of saying I am downloading something off my computer to your network. I even had a computer at the U of I tell me it was preloading my desktop while it had to download my desktop. If it was already on the desktop as soon as I had checked into the lab, it would really would be preloaded. Unless there is a remarkable breakthrough with quantum computing, computers are not capable of precognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I seemed to have made an appointment with my minister. I am hoping she can clue me in as to when I make said appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of E-Commerce
What do you like best?

Calendly integrates with GoToMeeting so that every time a meeting is booked, a unique meeting is automatically created and the information is added to the calendar event. Calendly already got rid of all the back-and-forth of trying to determine a good time to meet and this integration made it that much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd be hard pressed to find something I dislike about the product. It's a simple tool and does its job well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at all the settings for when people may book a meeting with you and get your productivity back! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now when someone asks for a meeting, I just send them my Calendly link. I really appreciate the rules I can set. For example, I don't allow meetings to be set for the same day of request and I give myself a 1 hour buffer between meetings so that I have time to get work done. I'm saving loads of time communicating availability and then setting up virtual meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of scheduling for clients & the notification process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not able to customize the look of scheduling page (add images), not able to use a coupon (big deal for me), no gift certificate option. There was also no way to speak with a rep, I had to send an email and wait for a reply - this was time consuming & creates issues in communicating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you will not be creating discount codes, do not offer gift certificates or desire to add images to your scheduling page Calendly will give you what you do want at a fair price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized that not being able to offer a coupon code to get a discounted service and not offer gift certificates was a big deal for my business so, I moved scheduling platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how you can copy 3 days of times into an email for the person to click and sign up to that appt right from their email. It is extremely effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike how small the type is on the website but I never go there anymore because the Chrome plugin is so convenient.

Is there Calendly for my team with a price break? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is extremely helpful and easy to use if you need to schedule a lot of meetings. I just started using it internally too as it is easier to use than making an internal meeting in Podio. It is programmed to remind me in podio and it automatically generates a Zoom link too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- easily giving people times. I don't have to check my calendar

- multiple calendars for internal and external meetings

- rescheduling is easy.

- Zoom link automatically included.

- Meeting comes right into my project mgmt software Podio.

- the copy in email has a high click rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Calendly is very useful while scheduling meetings with individuals outside my workplace, who are not able to see my my schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this tool. The only drawback that I can think of is that many people do not use it and there was a learning curve to educate people the benefits of this tool and to start adopting it, versus exchanging several emails and scheduling a meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to implement and integrate. The basic version that is available for free is also very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is very useful when you have to schedule a meeting with people working in many companies, and across time zones. It eliminates the need to request availability via multiple emails that are a nightmare for someone in change of managing schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Associate
What do you like best?

The best thing about calendly is the collaboration you have with your teammates. I like that it is so simple to manage and get people on board with working on the platform. It is really very simple, most people are able to get started on it with very little introduction or instruction. This makes for a pretty seamless and pain-free onboarding process and makes it easy to get people started on it and adjusted to it. Super simple! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is when you integrate with other email services, it can cause problems with your scheduling. It can also be a little difficult to convince teammates of the benefits of Calendly because we already have Outlook, Gmail and other platforms that everyone is used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise people to use calendly the same way they use Smartsheets of Microsoft Teams, for project management purposes. The ease of the program is one of the highlights for sure. It ensures that you do not really need a complicated tutorial or training seminar to understand. I also think this works best for small teams or projects. I think anymore that five people contributing to it could get a bit messy and difficult to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem is that when you integrate with other mail services or platforms, it can cause big problems for what you have already scheduled. Benefits include the collaboration with teammates and staying on task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sound Engineer
What do you like best?

I have a handful of calendars that I work with and Calendly looks at all of them to display my availability for the user to choose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the functionality to copy all of my configurations from one event and use them on a new one that I create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the free trial for a test drive. I think that you will find the same value as I did... and now I am glad to have purchased the Pro version for our implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having to go back and forth trying to find a time that works for everyone. I also have an event that is linked to a group of individuals and it will display the available times for each of them also.

I have realized a major reduction in wasted time spent trying to find a time to meet. I have also seen improved satisfaction from my clients, vendors, and employees by simplifying the scheduling of a meeting with myself or any group\team created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

-The scheduling parameters are very robust and provide a great deal of control towards how you allow meetings to be scheduled.

-I don't need to do the coordination for meetings, it saves a huge amount of time not having to email back and forth to set things up.

-We've set up a team calendly account as well that auto forwards meeting details to our ticketing system so that we can track which meetings have been done and leave any notes if necessary.

-It's also been helpful insofar as people can just go ahead and actually schedule an appointment immediately rather than emailing us and waiting for a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This isn't the fault of Calendly but a lot of the services we use don't offer any sort of integration with it so we've had to stick with using hyperlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend trialing it with a few key members of your team to see how it can best be implemented for your org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps tremendously with client satisfaction due to being able to immediately schedule a meeting. When we get busy it can take awhile to get through all of our emails and address everyone's needs. Calendly lets the client schedule a meeting and know that we've received that information and will be free to help them.

The other issue it's helping us with is just scheduling in general. The parameters for how meetings are scheduled is robust so that we're never overloaded or running into scheduling conflicts. Calendly lets the client schedule a meeting and know that we've received that information and will be free to help them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Calendly was very easy to set up. So far, I have used Calendly to set up make-an-appointment pages for two websites, one for a law office and one for a tutoring service company. The 30-day free trial allows you to test the premium features without committing to a monthly/annual subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the time being, Calendly allows you to connect your Zoom account so that clients are automatically emailed a Zoom link upon confirmation of their appointment. This is usually a premium feature but, due to COVID-19, Calendly is extending this feature to even free account users. It would be helpful to have this feature continued. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google for tutorials on how to integrate Calendly with Wordpress, Wix, etc. It's fairly simple but you want to make sure that the calendar displays correctly so that it is easy for them to book appointments. I also recommend turning on the reminder feature so that clients/guests get a reminder 24 hours before their appointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Calendly avoids time-consuming and confusing email threads between companies and clients. It provides a very clean and clear interface for clients to easily book appointments at a time that works for them--and you. You can also also connect Calendly to your calendar (Google, iCal, etc) so that your availability is automatically adjusted when you add an appointment to your calendar. If you have a dentist appointment at 9-10 AM on Monday, for instance, Calendly will remove that hour from your availability so that you don't accidentally double-book yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Staffing Coordinator
What do you like best?

What I like best about Calendly is that I have control of my availability and how I also can make myself available to my connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't appreciate that on a Free account I only can set up 1 eveny. I feel I should have the option to at least have 2-3 before I have to upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Calendly if you're seeking a peace of mind in your day for your calendar schedule with excellent time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've solved the problem that new candidates/business clientele or anyone who does want to speak with me about a job or me to Staff for them can now have an option to connect with me in a quicker process and a professional look for my being more reputable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Engineer (Technology & Innovation Consultant)
What do you like best?

I have tried various other software, and this's the favorite of mine. It integrates perfectly with the Google calendar of mine, so I do not ever get double orders. It saves me a large amount of time when customers come and then go in search of a handy time to talk. These days simply click the calendar link in the electronic signature of mine or on the site and in under a second they are able to select the best practical time for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have the ability to utilize greater than one calendar. Currently there's just one calendar and also you are going to need to integrate different calendars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest it to any company or organization which can have several meetings with a big group of members. This can assist you prepare yourself and remain relaxed and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We could produce calendars and organize webinars/weekly conferences, which enhanced coordination and communication between the companies of ours and enhanced the effectiveness of our company and team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ソフトウェアエンジニア
What do you like best?

I frequently need to plan interviews with persons that had been earlier planned by hand, awaiting somebody to telephone call me too before I make a scheduled appointment. Programming removes the waiting time and also the quantity of messages which just show up in the routine. It automates them & enables me to concentrate on the actions of mine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While working on this solution, I once encountered a technical problem that I was able to solve with support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We could produce calendars and set up webinars/weekly conferences, which enhanced coordination and communication between the companies of ours and also enhanced the effectiveness of our company and team. When you would like the company of yours to achieve success, walk up the calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've a great deal of meetings for a number of individuals, and usually it is the perspective of mine which does the job for me personally, and also I simply need to take a seat and also ensure I get it done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Research Manager
What do you like best?

The calendar enables me to very easily include meetings, calls, and webinars with my fiscal planning customers, whose schedules will also be full, if not a lot more than mine. It's a number of helpful integration attributes such as for instance a hyperlink to GoToMeeting web conferencing, an Outlook plug in which enables you to effortlessly transmit scheduling links or maybe lists of schedules that are available, along with a fresh Firefox browser plug in. The great element is it synchronizes with Outlook in time that is real, therefore my calendar is usually up-to-date, I do not have a two-fold agenda and also have time between appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires just a little work to eliminate several dates and times when an additional meeting will come up but besides it's fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for appointments for one week, forty eight hours, twenty four hours for totally free. Make a method which is going to decide that conflict prevails; the customer needs to be the 1st to deal with internal needs, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've a good assistant that devotes a large amount of time to preparation, many clients in various time zones and it is extremely hectic. Preparation is a concern and it's ridiculous to understand customers' timetables by e-mail or phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration with Zoom and the ability to send out a link to have people find a spot that works for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the configurations are hard to figure out, especially the ones related to putting a meeting on your calendar. I wish they could integrate into other calendars like FastMail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a podcast called The Entrepreneur Ethos as well as a consulting firm. Calendly allows me to save a ton of time scheduling interviews and meetings. Instead of all that back and forth, I just have them pick a time that works for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Advisor and Business Coach
What do you like best?

Easy to set up with intuitive interface to get started. You can include multiple calendars and have options block your day for different types of meetings. Provides features to simplify workflow such as embedding in a website and copying time availability in an email easily. The free option is a good way to get started with a number of useful features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although an email reminder is included for users, there is no built-in SMS option. It would be nice to add option to send SMS reminders as more people would read them in real time on their phones. It would eliminate having reminders lost in their inbox or spam filters. This will definitely decrease the number of no-shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to give it a try, the free plan gives you a number of features to get you started. As you get familiar with the software, you may want to upgrade with more options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Significant time is wasted sending emails back and forth to nail down a mutual time for a meeting. This app has made it easy for clients to pick a time and book it in my calendar without much interaction. It has saved me emails and time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Calendly syncs with my calendar allowing people to schedule meetings at a time that is convenient for them aligned with an opening on my calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally people will attempt to schedule a meeting with me but fail to submit. When this happens, it doesn't appear on my calendar, so I will get surprise pop-in meetings from people who think that they scheduled a meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My work requires that I complete 10-20 meetings a week at minimum. Calendly allows me to schedule those meetings without back-and-forth emails and without the assistance of a secretary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.