Calendly Reviews & Product Details

What is Calendly?

Calendly, a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool, takes the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more... Millions of users benefit from an enjoyable scheduling experience, more time to spend on top priorities and flexibility to accommodate individual users and large teams alike. Calendly works with Google, Office 365 and Outlook calendars and apps like Salesforce, Stripe, GoToMeeting and Zapier for a seamless user experience.

Calendly Screenshots

Music Consultant/Entertainer
Entertainment
Most Recent Calendly Video Review
Director responsible for team

"Calendly, the tool that organizes our time properly. "

What do you like best?

It's the first time I'm stuck with a job dating application. Calendly is very easy to use and the platform is very homogeneous, they have just what is necessary. By registering Calendly provides a video of help to learn how to become involved with the application. It is one of the few dating apps that can be integrated many other apps like Zapier, Zoom or Google Chrome for mentioning some. I even find this software much better than others like Doodle.

Here the scheduling of meetings is automatic for all but placing as a priority and as available. It allows me to hold meetings from 15 minutes or more...

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have not had any kind of mishap with this software so even, nothing disgusts me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you make use of this wonderful tool for work appointments, organization and simplicity in a single application. It is very economical and you do not need to be an expert to use it. In my work it has been the best thing to organize and fulfill everything without forgetting anything...

One of the benefits I have obtained with Calendly is that I have learned to respect my time and do my job without interfering in other obligations because here I see the availability of my time, I can make reservations of time and appointments and that's it. I just have to share my profile link and that's how easy they add to my calendar.

Head of Business Development

"Seamless meeting scheduling everyone loves"

What do you like best?

Calendly is the best tool to shorten the time spent trying to get free meeting time with your contacts. You connect all your calendars with Calendly and share your personal link. Through an awesome user interface, your contacts can easily choose their best time and schedule your meeting, that goes directly to your calendars.

It's great to be able to see team availability and book right away.

You can buffer (before/after) your meetings so you have time to prepare and wrap up.

You can also configure invitee questions to qualify leads.

Chrome extension!

Paid plans provide:

-email/sms reminders so you don't miss any appointment

-multiple event types, so you share only the links you configured with a particular duration and availability

-group meetings

-many integrations

-paypal/stripe integrations

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I dislike in such a great tool. Currently I don't dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely check Calendly as their user interface is the best.

Streamline contact scheduling so I can get back to what is important to do.

Gerente asistente

"Calendly, the calendar that adapts to our needs. "

What do you like best?

I like the dumbbell that does with other calendars like the power to review the iCloud, add events in outlook and the calendars of office 356 to add events to all, in this way we can know how busy we are and detect the days off for next meetings of work. With this application we can establish standards by letting calendly know our availability and preferences and what else the application will take care of.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I have to say that the application is very good but the free version is very basic in my opinion, what I dislike a little is that to get more out of really important functions you have to use the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you use it, it is very easy to use and you do not need previous knowledge, you can also integrate other calendars and applications. Manage all types of events or meetings in the simplest way with this software. I'm happy with it.

Some benefits that I have obtained are:

1. When integrating other calendars the organization has improved, I no longer have several meetings at the same time with different providers because calendly gives me time availability alerts.

2. I share my link in social networks and I avoid excess messages in my inbox in my mail.

3. I've avoided meetings at the last moment.

4. I can synchronize my work tasks with other applications such as GoToMeeting, Zapier, etc.

5. Calendly adapts to both individual and collective work.

Employer Partnerships

"Easy Booking w/ Calendly"

What do you like best?

Calendly is one of the best tools I have encountered for booking time in people's calendars. They have a very simple, yet beautiful UI which is both easy to use and not visually overwhelming. Some of the other solutions in the space show big blocks of time right off the bat and it just seems rather intimidating when you are presented with 30 different time slots in the next week. The way they leverage the workflow is genius. What duration, what day, what time? Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Wow... dislike? Not much honestly. Great workflow and easy to use. One thing I would shoot for in a future version would be a way to integrate a video conference link into the calendar invite. This would save me the time of adding that link to the invite later and thus double sending the invite. The other thing I would add would be a way for the calendar invites to sync with Salesforce so that you can log calls and meetings without too much extra work.

It has eliminated the 3-4 emails of back and forth scheduling. You know the ones where you offer a couple of time slots and then they do and finally you meet in the middle somewhere? Well, save that time and effort and just send a link saying "Pick a time here for us to connect" and voila! You have your meeting without that back and forth.

Managing Director
Management Consulting
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Calendly works great with Intercom"

What do you like best?

Calendly's intercom integration creates a seamless customer experience when they are chatting with us and then want to sign up for an online demo. We've never had any issues with Calendly syncing to Google Calendar. A nice feature for someone running several businesses on G Suite is that Calendly looks in all your G Suite calendars and which will help avoid that you get booked at a time when you're booked.

What do you dislike?

Calendly really need to implement branded subdomain urls. It would be great if we could have an overall company booking page with branded url where clients could pick their time and be assigned to an appropriate rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the Intercom integration and consider the client's entire journey from first time on your website to buying your product. Where does it make sense for them to book a meeting with you?

We run a 99% inbound marketing strategy and Calendly makes it really easy for customers to book demos and meetings with us on their terms. We never pester customers with outbound calls. Calendly is helping us increase sales.

Sales and Marketing Operations

"No More Time Zone Woes!"

What do you like best?

I love that prospective clients can set a meeting in their own time zone based on my availability.

Picking their own time without the back and forth of emails has gotten me a number of meetings that never would have happened otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to have more than one event type on at a time with a free or cheap subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this product and have nothing bad to say about it.

I would suggest setting up a single event type to start with that is rather general so that you can test the product for free. If it works for what you need (which it probably will) you can upgrade to a paid account with more event types!

I have gained more meetings and made a few sales because of Calendly's easy scheduling. I have also had a significant reduction in people requesting meetings outside of my working hours.

Manager

"Simple, Easy, Fast"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Calendly is to set up and integrate into a pre-existing website. I also like how seamlessly it integrates with Google Calendar. If you want to make scheduling phone calls with new or old clients, I would highly recommend this software. You can embed your custom Calendly sign up forms on your website, in your email, or through a custom link...the possibilities are endless.

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the not customizable aspects of the embed process onto a website. They should offer a bit more customization besides color and branding. I use Calendly with a Gmail account and it works perfectly, but I'm not certain what solutions they have in place for non Gmail customers. Be sure to read about this before you jump on board. Apart from that, I would highly recommend this software as a long-term business solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's best used with Google Calendar.

I use Calendly to schedule phone calls for new and potential clients. This makes scheduling phone calls with others easy and ensures that you don't double book yourself as it syncs with your current calendar.

Freelance Editor and Writer
(Myself Only)

"Makes scheduling easy"

What do you like best?

I like that it integrates with my iOS calendar and clients can auto schedule appointments, change them, and get reminders. I also integrated Zapier to get texts when someone schedules.

What do you dislike?

I have to pay to get the features I really need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the benefits of this program is that my clients can put in their email and phone number so I have all of the info for an appointment. I can customize the questions they answer and the fields they fill in when scheduling. They don't need to have a Calendly account in order to book with me. The dates are customizable and I can block out dates when I am not available. If I schedule something on my iCal, it automatically removes that as an available time on my appointments.

Book appointments with clients is easy. Calendly helps me avoid the back and forth to pick a date for a phone call or meeting. It also reminds them so there are fewer times I get stood up.

VP of Marketing

"Great Way to Easily Schedule Meetings"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Calendly for scheduling meetings. It makes it so much easier for individuals to find an available time to meet with me or someone else in my company without ever needing to send them a list of our availability that is often constantly changing.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to have more options for group calendar options. Right now, I can set up a Calendly for multiple people, but we all have to be available at the same date/time for that availability to show. However, there are times when a meeting needs one person plus at least one person from a group of multiple people to attend. It would be ideal if I could setup a calendly to have an "or" statement so it could look at multiple people's calendars and show availability anytime at least one of those people are available.

It helps us quickly schedule meetings without the needless process of email back and forth about availability.

Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Increase the productive in your work with Calendly. "

What do you like best?

I like it a lot, since I started trying it I have not let it go. It is a great tool to manage our appointments and commitments of work and personal. With this application we just have to see our availability and our customers will take the most convenient option.

Since I used Calendly I completely forgot lots of unintended mails, here I only got 1.

Currently I use the free version associated with my outlook account, you can also associate it with your Google Calendar, Office 365 or iCloud application. And the paid plans are SUPER economic for what they offer. I'm delighted.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything, only 1 time I did not get an email confirming the appointment and I could not meet with my client. I hope I will not go through that again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application, just use the free trial so you can pay for the other versions of Calendly. You can synchronize it with other software.

What today is a tear for you, organizing appointments and work meetings, this application will do it for you and very easily depending on your availability.

My benefits with Calendly are multiple:

- Reduces work

- Greater productivity when reducing distractions

- Insured responsibility, because it is almost impossible to forget an appointment

- Flexibility and comfort when choosing your time and that of the client

- Practicality

- Innovation adding new applications.

Executive Vice President

"Used to be great, but PRO gets most of the new features"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and connect to your existing calendar. There's reasonable flexibility in fine tuning when people can make appointments - like buffers before and after meetings. Group scheduling works fairly well. Its integration with Zapier is a good thing for managing automated workflows.

What do you dislike?

Some basic features that are included on other platforms for similar cost, such as redirecting to a page after an appointment is made, and Google analytics, require an upgrade from the Calendly Premium to the Calendly PRO plan. This seems a bit excessive for basic features. I can understand Salesforce being at their highest level, but redirects and Google analytics aren't Salesforce. Also, you can't put select users on Pro - it' all or nothing for your entire base.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to evaluate exactly what you need with regards to features. Some basic features of other platforms are higher cost on Calendly.

We use it as part of our website conversion process for prospects to schedule calls with our inside sales group. By including scheduling as part of the process we definitely see more conversions.

Despachos y Seguimiento

"Offers incredible benefits by automatically assigning meetings"

What do you like best?

Allows automatic assignment of meetings, combined availability, team reports and centralized billing. The incorporation of team members can be done in a very easy way and the distribution among a group of team members is done according to availability, priority or equitable distribution. In addition, collective events allow you to combine the availability of selected members so that your guest is only shown the times that all are available so it is perfect for collaborative or supplier meetings and even for collective interviews.We can opt for the free plan, which allows us to define only one type of event, or opt for the payment plan, where we can define how many types of events we need.

What do you dislike?

You do not have the option to automatically redirect the person who booked an appointment to another page. Because redirecting a page is one of the easiest javascript features to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool that facilitates individual or collective programming, it works in correlation with other applications and works in all devices, so we will forget to be scheduling our physical tasks with this digitized system.

It's an extraordinary tool that helps me plan my activities. I don't have to be constantly scheduling my meetings or events, and this allows me to have a better performance at work as I have a better focus on planning my activities as they are done automatically with Canlendly. Any activity, personal, work, school of my children, I program it in Calendar and it generates me the necessary alerts not to forget these events. It is an excellent tool that facilitates my daily tasks through the management of appointments and schedules.

Owner
Events Services

"Like a personal secretary"

What do you like best?

It's SO much easier to schedule meetings and appointments, set up reminders and get important information from attendees.

Before it would be emails and emails before a date was decided on and then a time and then finally a location. Then what's to ensure that you both set the appointment on your calendar? I like how it is integrated with google calendar.

I like the zap integrations with my email provider as well, so I can track where a client is along the booking process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a glitch and the time zone gets messed up.

I wish it could be integrated on the website

I like the clean look but wish I could brand it to be a bit closer to my website look and feel

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see how easy it can be to have your appointments scheduled faster and with less back and forth emailing

I really like the way that it takes less time to schedule consultations, via A/B split testing the number of people who sign up for consultations is also increased when I include a link to calendly for potential new clients to self-schedule.

Time saving, organization and professionalism

I think calendly is akin to hiring an assistant, and for the price you can't beat that!

Full-Stack Developer
(Myself Only)

"I love Calendly!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don't have to exchange emails when setting up interviews, and how it professional it looks when communicating with prospects.

Also, how easy it is for people to adopt it for themselves.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's just a beautiful product that does what it says, and nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using it to meet with already established clients and new leads, you might want to create more than one event type, and use the custom fields to get extra information to better convert your leads.

I'm currently searching for new job opportunities, and Calendly has been instrumental in setting up interviews with companies.

Before Calendly, many of my leads would go cold, but since I have it the only comment I get is "This service is amazing, I'm going to use it for myself!".

Sales Associate

"Easy and Accountable "

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily rsvp to an event or meeting someone invites me to and it instantly is connected to my calendars on my mobile devices and mail. I also appreciate how simple it is to view the time zones since I am interacting with people from all over the world using Calendly. Most of my meetings are on Zoom, so I am able to visit the Calendly invite and easily click the link to enter my meeting.

What do you dislike?

I truly have not found anything that I dislike yet!

Scheduling is made simple! I used to miss meetings due to time differences more often than I liked. With Calendly, I always know when it is time to be there- on time!

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy and Flexible Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

- Simple, easy-to-use interface. Send participants the scheduling link and let them pick their meeting time, works great!

- Ability to set up multiple meeting types with different durations (i.e. 30 min, 60 min, 90 min) that all cooperate on the same calendar to avoid overlaps.

- Ability to set "available times" for each meeting type separately.

- Automated email reminders to participants.

- Easy re-scheduling (by me or the participants), with email notifications to both parties.

What do you dislike?

- Some users reported that they were not receiving the automated reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Calendly made the task of coordinating meetings between many individuals on a tight schedule much easier than I anticipated! It's an easy-to-use interface, and simply being able to send someone a link to allow them to sign up for a meeting, knowing that the software would disallow schedule overlaps to ensure valid meeting times, was invaluable. Great product!

I ran a series of human-in-the-loop experiments, and Calendly allowed me to schedule 38 hours of test and training sessions (of different durations) over the course of a week. I had previously tried to organize this myself with GCal/Excel and it was a huge hassle to try to coordinate between the participants. Calendly saved so much time and hassle by allowing me to set available times and allow the participants to sign up with a time that worked well for them. Since I could set up different event types for the training and test sessions, I knew participants wouldn't be able to accidentally cause session-overlaps, taking the guess-work out of finding the best session times. Calendly also saved time in rescheduling sessions, reducing the amount of cross-talk required between me and the participants to address schedule mishaps.

Sales Development Representative

"Easy to use, saves a ton of time"

What do you like best?

Calendly makes it super easy to get everyone on the same page for a meeting time without the emailing back and forth. I LOVE the single-use meeting links. Now I don't have to worry about my calendar getting out there and having unexpected meetings on my schedule.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY drawback is that it's tough to change the title of an Ad-Hoc meeting. You have to do it after the fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great scheduling tool.

We migrated to Calendly from another calendar tool. It's always a challenge to migrate to a new tool but it has been fairly seemless and the functionality is similar. The areas that are lacking are easily overshadowed by the unexpected value delivered by Calendly.

SDR

"The Best Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

I first started using Calendly in 2017. From that time to 2019, Calendly has gone through an amazing transformation and its so good to use now. Now, the ability to add multiple people while scheduling an appointment, the ability to share time slots instead of a link is amazing and very useful.

What do you dislike?

The ability to share time slots is great. However, it works well when the prospect is in a time zone ahead of us. If a prospect is behind our timezone, this feature is counterproductive as it only takes the first available slots which might be an early morning for our prospects. Hence Calendly instead of taking the available slots, it should bring a feature to enable users to select timezones and then share the slots. It will be really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best scheduling tool you will find in the market.

Scheduling meetings for AEs, Sending links to prospects for them to schedule meetings with me

Research Associate

"Scheduling made simple"

What do you like best?

I love that I do not have to constantly compare my frequently updated availability throughout the week when trying to schedule meetings with people. The integration with g-suite allows for me to send a link to others to schedule a time based on availability and as my calendar changes, so does the options that a person has to pick when they are using the link/embedded email to schedule a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limitations of the free version, however, the paid version is worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option, especially if you are already a user of Google Calendar. The integration is fantastic!

I am avoiding a lot of back and forth with people in regards to finding a time to meet. This saves me a bunch of time to prepare for those meetings and/or work on other tasks since I do not have to deal with going back and forth between emailing people and referring to my calendar.

Graduate Intern.

"Calendly keeps me aware ,ahead of time."

What do you like best?

Calendly provides a fine collection of features which makes it easier for me to meet the scheduling needs of myself and the general team. I like that I am able to create my own personal url Calendly web-link ,unlike with competing tools where I am provided with an automated link, which I may not be able to remember easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that every time a person schedules an appointment with me on Calendly ,an meeting link for Hangouts meets meeting link is automatically generated. This has confused a lot of people to think that I am supposed to be having a video conference with them, when I am instead meant to be having a physical meeting.

I do not know if this is a problem with Calendly or with G suite.

Calendly let me know in advance my meeting schedule for the next day.This has left me extra prepared for meetings.

Analytics and reporting.

"I manage my scheduling experience with Zoom."

What do you like best?

Calendly has a free version that takes care of most of my needs and then it has a paid version which makes this product a real premium.Since upgrading to the paid version(pro),I now have multiple event types for people to choose from when scheduling appointments with me , an invitee redirect option and integration with some of my favourite third party software applications.

What do you dislike?

On most occasions, I only get email notifications for 40% of my appointments on Calendly. I wouldn’t know if this is a bug or it is by design ,however I think this needs to be improved upon.

Using Calendly has saved me a lot of time.Coming from a past where I had to call and stay in touch with people all day long,just to confirm appointments,I appreciate the value of Calendly everyone and one really needs to have that kind of past,to truly appreciate the value of this program.

Developer

"easily schedule appointments - with integration to your current services"

What do you like best?

Calendly is an easy to integrate solution for appointment setting and calendar management. It easily integrates with your current apps and services to become a useful connection between them all. If you are looking to make bookings for appointment of any kind, you will find that this solution is easy to implement and you can have it up and running in a relatively short period of time.

What do you dislike?

It is a very good product, even the free version is very useful on a basic level. I would hope to see more native integration for video conferencing and live seminars in the future. This would be a benefit to anyone who provides online training of one kind or another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the free trial to get a sense of things, then if you are ready to jump in you will have access to a much more feature-rich platform for your scheduling needs. You can really automate your bookings with this program, and that will definitely free up resources and streamline your business processes. You can look into integrating items such as payment processing to help close your sales more effectively and see results in terms of your bottom line.

Scheduling is easy as you can set out when you are free and when you are busy and only the free times are shown as bookable for your clients. This saves time and confusion and automates the appointment setting process which is a huge timesaver for everyone, large and small businesses and individual and sole proprietors as well.

"Great for letting people book your available time slots when you're busy."

What do you like best?

I love being able to block out my availability and then sending a link to someone and let them self schedule their time to chat with me in time blocks I'm set aside. I love how it does reminders and I love how it does all the touching base and administrative stuff so I can do what makes money instead.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could customize the meeting type and use more detail on how to call you via Skype or Zoom, and if it does have this option I would like to be able to see it easier. I think it's a great tool and maybe if they had a text notification feature or other reminders for busy people so they didn't forget about you when you're waiting at your computer for the meeting and they are out somewhere and forget to talk to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really slick way to let people book time with you for a consult and it saves a lot of back and forth and emailing.

I'm setting my availability and trying to book as many meetings with potential web design clients as efficiently as possibly to increase my odds of getting web design jobs. I want to fill up my pipeline as full as possible so I can average a certain amount every month for myself income wise. The benefits are great and it especially gives you a professional look and feel to your business, even if it's just one person.

Owner

"Easiest Scheduler on the Market"

What do you like best?

Freemium model that doesn't ram a bunch of locked features down your throat. The simplicity and integrating with Google is a must have for anyone who deals with non-techy clients.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about but after the free pro trial everything kinda has to be double checked. I had 3 different time slots to choose from at first then it dropped me to my lowest one (15min) without me catching it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you just want something that always works and you don't have to worry about, get it.

Scheduling follow up calls with clients with simplicity. I have seen a lot of beneficial effects like quicker, scheduling, hit rates on prospects, and less unscheduled calls.

Tallie Basic Review

"Calendly Review "

What do you like best?

I like that calendly allows the administrator set their own schedule, including time, on a very user-friendly platform. It is very easy to book someone through this application. You could also have a directly synchronize with your phone calendar I like that calendar allows the administrator set their own schedule, including time, on a very user-friendly platform. It is very easy to book someone through this application. You could also have it directly synchronize with your phone calendar

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of anything of particular I dislike about this application. It is very user-friendly, precise, and allows for the administrator of the app to book clients, as well as let other potential clients know which time slots on what days are already taken.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider possibly being a host for the meeting itself. This simply provides another service and platform that users can take advantage of.

This application allows for at least two people that may have conflicting business schedules to easily find a time that works best for them. It saves on the tedious back and forth discussion of when the two are available. No discussion of schedule as needed-you simply see a time slot that you are available for select it, and can already know that this is available for them as they are the ones that and put the time in the system.

"Beautifully designed and efficient. "

What do you like best?

I love the landing pages for individual scheduling and the integrations with things like Zoom and GoToMeeting. Additionally, the ability to create Ad-Hoc meetings with the Calendly For Chrome extension has been so useful.

What do you dislike?

I think what I dislike the most is the fact that when I export events to Outlook, it doesn't go straight to my calendar and makes me manually add it, which isn't helpful whenever there's a cancellation, as opposed to the iCal integration. Other than that, I have no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As an entrepreneur who travels frequently, this is one of the best scheduling tools to use instead of sending 15 emails to coordinate a time + date in a specific city.

We're scheduling more interviews editors, and because of this, the quality of our research has significantly improved. And since we're decentralized, it's a great way to schedule check-ins to target areas of improvement and to connect with new investors, advisors, etc.

SEO Specialist

"The perfect tool for customer support"

What do you like best?

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Calendly has been a great tool for our team as it's simple, easy and convenient to use. Did I mention it has a FREE version!?! With this software, we're able to effortlessly schedule phone appointments with clients across the globe without having to figure out time zone differences. They even are integrated with Google Calendar! Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Zero cons! This software is great all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version works great! However, if you'd like to activate more than one event types, you may want to consider the paid version.

An effective and efficient scheduling solution

COO

"Makes booking meetings a breeze! "

What do you like best?

I can send a link to people in an email and they can select a day and time for a meeting that works for them. My meetings have my Zoom meeting details (you can use any web meeting tool) configured so we both get the calendar appointment with all the detail.

The integration with Office 365 is great. When a meeting is booked by the person I send my Calendarly link to, the meeting appears in my calendar automatically. It also only gives people the ability to book meetings when I am free. Brilliant. They also get a calendar appointment for their calendar so we are synched up.

The new Outlook application addin is excellent too. This makes my life even easier.

There are no more back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over the content of the meeting message. Richer text, more text etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try Calendly out and see what you think. For a sales and service team, it's fantastic!

Saving time. And time is money. It also shows that I am very efficient and also value my customers time by not bothering them with loads of emails trying to find a time that works for us both. They click 2 times and have the meeting booked.