WordPress.org Reviews & Product Details

What is WordPress.org?

WordPress.org is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. They like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.

WordPress.org Screenshots

WordPress.org Profile Details

WordPress.org Profile Details

WordPress Foundation
Description
WordPress is an Open Source project, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on it. (More than most commercial platforms.) It also means you are free to use it for anything from your cat’s home page to a Fortune 500 web site without paying anyone a license fee and a number of other important freedoms.
2003

WordPress.org Reviews

1-50 of 7184 total WordPress.org reviews
Web Developer
Most Recent WordPress.org Video Review

"It has all your layouts preprogrammed"

"wordpressreview_juhi"

What do you like best?

i love to work on WordPress , there is so many thinks to like , theme and other API integration and easy to create website in less price and we can also customize free theme so love to work on that

What do you dislike?

dislike so many theme is there its not free some time we have to purchase that theme so sometime its very difficult to integrate but love to work on that their different features and their theme

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i will recommend to people to work on that cause its very easy to integrate theme and easily create responsive and creative website and also we can add over here theme and other details so its very easy to create website here.

so many thinks is there and so may thinks have to do like payment gateway , responsive website , theme integration , customize theme and used different framework and customize over here so love to do those thinks .

Rose Bolton

"Website manager completely free."

What do you like best?

WordPress is one of the best content managers that have existed for the last ten years.

Among the features that I find are the most positive of this tool that is free. I really like this tool because I do not have to invest money in this platform. In addition, it offers thousands of designs and plugins to design and transform my site, in the same way, without having to spend money.

I also like that it is very easy to install the theme you chose. In the left menu I can access the different topics and select one that suits better what I need.

It is very easy to use the WordPress administration panel. This allows me to develop different tasks, such as adding a new post, categories and also to modify them.

What do you dislike?

I find the amount of memory resources and my CPU consumed by this platform at a disadvantage. This has made the platform very, very heavy. When I decided to add more themes and plugins it was necessary to increase the PHP memory to 512 MB, which really if we think about it is enough. The consumption of resources has made WordPress very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The advantages outweigh the disadvantages of this platform. Really incredible to work with this tool to manage and create websites.

I recommend it because my experience in using WordPress has been very timely. In addition, you can create any website of any kind and to top it off, for free.

WordPress has been great because it allows us to create a website that identifies us as a company and thus be able to offer timely information to our clients. It also helped us capture the attention of many more people. We save money since the platform is free. We could give it the look we wanted and administer our site in WordPress is very simple.

Customer Support

"If you need to create a site or web page, WordPress is the one for you"

What do you like best?

This program is ideal because it allows me a certain flexibility to customize my site and reorganize the templates. In addition, I like that I can save tickets and schedule them to be published automatically at a specific date and time, which is very useful for me when I'm very busy, it's ideal for me.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes the speed of the site can be slow when you want to have a lot of background videos. It is usually slow on any platform, but with Wordpress, it is very slow. However, it is a very useful program that has given me the necessary tools to keep my website updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress is easy to use and an extremely powerful tool. These two combined features will attract the attention of anyone interested in creating and maintaining a website.

Personally I prefer WordPress for all my web development needs since it offers all the facilities of use and the adequate tools to manage my website.

General manager

"Free Content Manager"

What do you like best?

Inglês

Ótima ferramenta para desenvolvimento e gerenciamento de website, de fácil instalação e configuração.

Ferramenta possibilita a criação de websites do zero, com vários Templates e Temas gratuitos que nos ajudam na criação de paginas web de forma ágil e dependendo do nível do administrador pode ser criado inclusive paginas profissionais.

Great tool for website development and management, easy to install and configure.

Tool allows the creation of websites from scratch, with several free Templates and Themes that help us to create web pages in an agile way and depending on the level of the administrator can be created including professional pages.

What do you dislike?

Tool is developed in PHP and language has some vulnerabilities that need to be careful, especially regarding cyber attacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful if you need to create a website for your company, with the tool you can develop a solution with professional appearance and if the need for much financial investment.

The service helped us with the creation of our website, with which we were able to create and administer our website, in a professional manner and without the need for dependence on third parties.

Sole Proprietor

"The OG of Website Frameworks"

What do you like best?

I love Wordpress.org for the ease of use, consistent updates, ability to use just about any template, the variety of customization options and plugins, and that it's free to use with a hosting package of your choice. This was the framework I learned coding for. I come back to it every time.

What do you dislike?

Downsides to Wordpress.org would be the amount of updates that are needed on a weekly basis. I understand this is a security feature much like the iPhone, but overall it requires a lot of time and if you don't keep it up to date, there are easy ways to hack a site. The cleanup can be atrocious.

The benefits are truly about availability of resources to work with Wordpress. The amount of plugins, templates, and free resources that integrate easily are wonderful. Every social network, most email marketing and analytic tracking is easily useable with Wordpress. There are certain functions that do prove tricky to integrate without further coding knowledge and this can make it a little overwhelming for the average user.

Developer of mobile applications

"Manage websites and blogs easily"

What do you like best?

Excellent tool for the creation of all kinds of web pages and applications, I like the ease with which it is installed and it is also very good to create informative blogs, in terms of its features I can say that it has an excellent interface quite complete and customizable with the that I can manage my content easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the installation to web servers can be a bit complicated, and this cms also consumes enough resources so it is necessary to make additional configurations to be able to work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for those who want to start in web development, it is very good since it does not need experience, it is also free and very customizable.

I have been using this cms for many years and it has always helped me to create web pages quickly and without losing much time, I have developed many e-commerce stores and I have done very well I have not had any problems.

Ian Jeffers

"Software for the creation of web pages totally free."

What do you like best?

WordPress is one of the best (if not the best) software for creating web pages.

I like WordPress that is not necessary to be an expert in programming, so the platform can be used by anyone. It is an incredible and flexible platform, since it allows you to install different themes and add-ons to customize my site in the way that I want and need.

I like this because when creating a striking site I can attract many potential customers to the company and increase the number of followers.

WordPress is a tool in which you can create websites with different purposes and objectives, and this is one of the things that I like most about this platform.

What do you dislike?

WordPress does not have customer service. This tool does not offer this and although there are many sites and communities where you can receive help you will not always find a quick effective solution.

It is a great disadvantage and should be taken into account when creating the site on this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like to recommend WordPress because it is a platform that adapts to any type of site that you want to create in it. There are many ways to customize a site that is hosted in WordPress without having to invest more money than necessary.

WordPress is an incredible platform where creating sites is very easy and flexible. When creating the site of our company there, we could capture a lot of public, potential clients and position ourselves by having a site with a professional and intuitive aspect.

For the team, managing the site on this platform is very easy and effective.

Web developer

"Excellent to start creating websites quickly"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being able to create my own site and web pages through this program, also once installed, you can quickly configure my pages and blog posts by combining photos and practically everything I want to publish quickly because it has many options integrated that give me ease in what I'm going to do.

What do you dislike?

I liked using this program I can only say that I would like them to include an easy-to-use theme creator, or offer an annual theme that is more web-oriented than just blogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the safest and easiest platforms for you to manage your websites and blog, with which you can customize your publications and perform them at the right time.

It has allowed me to manage my website through its elementes that are easy to use, plus it is open source and free and I can use it whenever I want.

Marketing Assistant

"Manage the information and style of your web pages easily"

What do you like best?

WordPress is an online content management system that contains a myriad of options for the administration of my websites, with which I can modify all the elements and also allows me to easily upload content whether text, images or videos, among other advantages I can say that WordPress has many free add-ons which bring interactive features to my site.

What do you dislike?

In the previous versions I had many problems with the incompatibility of themes and add-ons, something I do not like about WordPress is that it can become very slow if it is not configured properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

He recommended it is suitable for everyone and it does not require any experience to use it, it is also free of open source.

This software helped me a lot to be able to start my web business, with the fact that I have been able to create several virtual stores in an easy way and without having much experience in web design.

Web Developer

"Best CMS in the World. You don't need anything else. Just Awesome"

What do you like best?

First of all, it is open source. It has everything you need. Fully extendible. You can do anything with it. You don't even need to write a single line of code. Amazing. SImply amazing. Lots of plugins and themes are available. Rest API is an amazing feature. I can build an app from it. Another amazing feature is you can build an ecommerce website free of cost.

What do you dislike?

The backend should improve more. Gutenberg editor is not that much friendly. Lots of unused plugins are available on the repo. We should remove it. Another thing is sometimes it feels like community top members should listen to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are small owners os businessman. go with it. It is amazing.

It is the best cms. I can build a website, LMS very easily. In short, it solves web world problems. Website content management issue solves. Personal website issue solve. Rest API is an amazing feature.

Chief Information Security Officer

"A flexible but effective tool to create websites."

What do you like best?

Honestly WordPress is a wonder and possibly the best option when it comes to using a tool that allows you to design a web page. The best thing about WordPress is the flexibility it offers and the depth of its functionality. The amount of options available to use in WordPress is so wide that you can do basically what you want how you want it.

With WordPress you have the opportunity to design your web page to your needs as there are no limitations of any kind which is great news for those of us who love to be very fussy about our designs. The variety of tools is big enough to have a good time trying all the possible designs and stay with the one that fits your needs.

What do you dislike?

While WordPress allows you or gives you the tools to do basically what you want the negative point is that to achieve that you must have relatively extensive knowledge in the field of programming and web design and use of the tools offered by WordPress.

This level of functionality can only be used if you have had a good technical training in design and programming of web pages which means that many beginners can not use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main recommendation is to learn very well everything related to web design and programming, because without that WordPress would be very useless. Although WordPress is a very valuable tool, it is necessary to learn what is technically necessary to take advantage of it.

In my company the truth is that WordPress has helped to assemble and design all the web pages associated with the company, especially special sections when we are near an event or festival. Since our company is responsible for promoting eCommerce products, every time an event approaches, we have to design the website and WordPress is the right tool for that.

Stella Buse

"Content management system that feeds almost a third of the websites in the world today."

What do you like best?

WordPress is the most reliable content manager or website creator I have known so far, it feeds about a third of the websites that exist in the world today.

WordPress is a very easy to use and administer platform, since it is not necessary to install or program any software, therefore it is not necessary to be an expert to use this tool.

It is also a platform that is very flexible and adapts quite well to any site that is created in this. Either to run sites of large corporations, for large, small and medium enterprises, and even for a personal blog.

What do you dislike?

WordPress does not have a "drag and drop" site builder. Generally all time adapt with this and be able to work quietly. Although you can choose a building supplement for WordPress, but it would be great if the platform has it integrated by your account, without needing to resort to third parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Wordpress because creating sites with this software is incredibly easy, it is a platform that adapts to our needs. When in my company we need to create our website this was our most effective option and the one that has generated great benefits and if that was not enough, it is totally free.

With our site in WordPres we have been able to attract more people to our company, thus generating more clients of great potential. Also one of the benefits we have received from this platform is that we have complete control over our site and we can control all the files and information, without having to invest money in this.

Software Developer

"Wordpress, the best platform for your projects"

What do you like best?

Using Wordpress as a platform for our projects is a decision we take based on the nature of the scalability offered by a platform such as Wordpress since the reuse of the code is very important for us, the reuse of code allows us to improve the speed of work and completion of the projects but also improves the quality.

The use of Wordpress in the company is valid at all levels since it adapts perfectly regardless of the type of web portal we need (static HTML sites, personal, business or professional for large companies).

Security is also an important aspect to consider since Wordpress stands out in this aspect mainly because it is an Open Source project in which programmers from all over the world collaborate, so it is easier to review the code in search of faults. I also like the content that Wordpress has by default because thanks to its templates we can start to develop from the beginning without any kind of problem.

What do you dislike?

Many put as a negative that Wordpress has a learning curve a bit high for novice programmers, this is not a negative aspect since much of the power of Wordpress to make any type of application lies in the quality of its source code for this It is important to learn its operation using the platform's wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Wordpress because it is a platform well known for its security and also allows it to be used for free so we can save a lot in licensing costs, it is also created entirely in php, a programming language easy to understand and improve.

Since we implemented the use of Wordpress as the main platform to develop our projects, we have gained a lot in all aspects but especially in the speed of development and quality of the projects. The reuse of the code allows us to improve the code of the websites and to use it again in future projects.

computer programmer

"Wordpress the best tool for your web."

What do you like best?

WordPress is the basic tool for the creation of any virtual platform, be it web page, virtual store, blog or upload to the web any information under a domain and the best thing is that you do not need to have any kind of knowledge in HTML programming, it is easy and simple to use just by following the instructions and best of all that is free and gives you the possibility to choose the template that you like because it has many that can make the interface of your website unique and different.

The templates are very dynamic and friendly for any type of person with or without knowledge in programming.

What do you dislike?

WordPress in general lines I love it, it is very easy to make a web page with the ease that the templates that I offer for free offer me.

However, the templates that give me the most specific requirements and requirements are not free and are expensive.

Anyway, it is not a condition to stop using WordPress, it is a tool that I love.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendation that I can give to those who are starting with this tool is that it is completely free, has several templates that fit your needs and the best thing is that you do not need any type of prepracion or knowledge in programming.

WordPres facilitates all the programming work and with the templates it facilitates me until the design of it, it is a wonder. I love!

Project Manager

"An easy and flexible software to build websites"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wordpress is the simple design of its intercaface that is intuitive and allows me to do my work on my websites in a short period of time. The structured way in which you can work each specific section, both in the edition of content of the pages and post as in the aesthetic appearance, makes it very easy to create a site quickly. There are also many add-ons available that allow you to add functionality to your website without the need to be an expert in programming for them to work successfully.

What do you dislike?

Although wordpress can be very flexible, there may be certain advanced functions that require you to have knowledge and learn certain technical aspects depending on the type of website you want to perform, since there are functions that, if poorly implemented, can slow down your website and even leave it vulnerable if some security complements are not configured well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Wordpress, it is a tool that has all the necessary features to build processional and functional websites. Unlike other complex wordpress software, it is very intuitive and its interface is easy to understand and manage.

Wordpress is a tool that has allowed us to have significant savings in both time and money.

It is a solution that has allowed us to quickly create our websites, being able to customize all the content that we want to incorporate easily. It has also been very advantageous to use it for the creation of landing pages for our marketing campaigns since it is very easy to create variations and insert widgets that allow us to improve conversions.

E-Commerce Manager

"A structured canvas for novice Web designer"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is easy to install. It is easy to setup and manage your website. There was a time I used notepad++ to edit individual files and upload and see the outcome. Rinse and repeat the process so many times. Since I started using Wordpress to manage our websites. I have been managing 2 websites for our organization and currently working on new version of my personal business website. It is easy and the community helps too. You can find any problem solution online.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Wordpress. It is perfect, free for everyone and there are so many templates for you to get started without the knowledge of HTML. Really can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a domain and hosting plan. Give it a shot. Go to worpress website and see how you can setup the wordpress. It is easy and quick + it is free. Then go to youtube and just watch a video of what to do once the admin panel is ready for Wordpress. It's a no brainer.

We are in Travel business. That means we have packages and air fare deals daily. We need to be quiuck to update and publish. It is a breeze with Wordpress. On top Wordpress supports plugins that are free to use by many awesome developers. Make the workflow fast, easy and secure. You can find all sorts of plugins, Paid and free to use.

Graphic Designer

"Develop your website easily"

What do you like best?

Wordpress has an ideal tools and options so that the development of websites is very simple, it allows me to be able to edit almost all the elements of my web page, besides I can upload content in a very easy way to always keep my webs updated.

What do you dislike?

I always have problems with the sending of unwanted emails, plus there are many templates that are difficult to install, as well as some add-ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that I can recommend for all the people who need to carry out their web projects, since you do not need much experience to be able to obtain a fabulous website.

With wordpress I have been able to improve my business since I can develop web pages in a short time and with good quality, also has an endless number of add-ons that help me add specific functions to my pages without the need to program.

Community Manager

"WordPress.org"

What do you like best?

I like WordPress.org because it is open source, free and free.

It is the best to create websites, excellent for blogs, easy to install and use. It does not require any programming knowledge and is very intuitive due to the way its interface is designed. It has good support and large teams committed to the development of the platform and is updated frequently to improve security

What do you dislike?

WordPress is an excellent platform, but recently it has been shown to have security holes, therefore it is vulnerable to information theft. It is up to administrators to implement security levels both on the site and on servers to protect data and information

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wordpress must be used by all those who require the development and / or the implementation of web pages. Anyone without a great knowledge of the web environment can create a we site.

The implementation of a one page as a website for the Biendiario digital magazine. I am responsible for the management and development of the on-line community of the website to capture potential clients.

Debra Rhodes

"Creator of content and content management systems."

What do you like best?

WordPress is an excellent content creation and management software that tops the list of the three most used site building packages worldwide. This platform is recognized for its great service and quality. I really like this tool its great flexibility and adaptation to any type of site that you want to build in this, from a simple site to one of a large corporation. It also offers a variety of topics, it is deicr, that there is freedom to choose which of these is better suited to the theme or the area of the site that is being built with WordPress. I also like the ease of using this site, it has a clear and easy to understand interface, even for a beginner.

What do you dislike?

I find that WordPress has a little disadvantage in the fact that by customizing the site with plugins this can generate many times that the page stops working completely. And there have even been times when the screen is simply blank, without a pixel or a single character, this is due to errors caused by incompatible plugins and themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress is one of the largest website creation platforms in recent years. This tool is amazing and free, working with WordPress has been very satisfying and beneficial despite the failures that may arise from time to time the platform. If you still do not decide to use WordPress, I think this is the ideal time to do it.

WordPress has been an enhancer in our company, thanks to this platform, our website is of high quality and professionalism. With this we have been able to reach a large number of the public in general and our most important customers, as well as to give a positive image of our company to the world.

Software Developer

"Design your website without being an expert in programming"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the best content manager that has the market because it has some excellent tools with which I can manage a complex website, it allows me to configure all the elements of my website and I can also install add-ons which add very good features, One thing I love is that there are excellent templates with which I can create a web page instantly and without programming a line of code.

What do you dislike?

One of the worst things that Wordpress has is that it is very prone to computer attacks and the sending of unwanted emails, so it has to be configured very well to avoid these types of problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the beginning it may be a bit complex to understand, however, once you have mastered wordpress it will be a very good tool to start your online business.

In my work we use Wordpress to create informative web pages, and sometimes for virtual stores, so far it has offered us excellent quality and fast and easy development of our websites.

Jerry Harold

"Software with great flexibility and future security."

What do you like best?

WordPress is a software with a great expansion capacity, it is a website creator in which there are practically no limits. I like this great tool its excellent flexibility, since this platform can be easily adapted to create websites of any kind, from a Real Estate site to a Forum. It is also a platform that guarantees security in the future unlike other platforms of this type, and this is because it is the largest content management system (CMS) in the world today, so it is more than certain that it will not disappear. soon. Undoubtedly WordPress is a platform of excellence.

What do you dislike?

I do not like WordPress that does not offer a direct support system in case of problems with platform or any doubt. You can only find forums to turn to in case of any doubt, however it is not very sure that these give a reliable and accurate solution. I think a high-level platform like WordPress should take this into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For users who want to start using this platform and do not know how it works, I recommend that you do a course in lina, now you can find what you want on the internet. And in this way know how to correctly exploit the potential of WordPress.

Thanks to its high quality and excellent experience with this I recommend its use to people looking for a tool of this type.

WordPress was undoubtedly and is the right choice in our company. This platform satisfies our needs and adapts perfectly to the type of project in which we work. This has allowed us to save money in a very expensive web developer. And also allows us to expose customers a striking, quality and professional website. Thanks to WordPress, we have made great progress.

Graphic Web Design

"WordPress is the most popular and fastest growing content management system in the world."

What do you like best?

By using this program I noticed several positive features such as, allows users without technical knowledge or coding skills to have complete control of their presence on the web, their system is regularly updated to provide users with new functions, correction of errors and to address security vulnerabilities found in previous versions, plus I can configure many areas of website management and online marketing. Another important element is that blogging is done in a simple way.

What do you dislike?

It is a problem that new security mishaps are found and exploited. Our clients websites are at risk of hacking or attacking, and these Worpdress sites tend to load slowly, especially if you buy one of those all-in-one themes. You really need to take advantage of caching and mining to ensure that your site loads quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A particular thought of WordPress is that it is very suitable to create websites of almost any type for all types of organizations or clients, it is the best option not only for websites, but for amateurs, bloggers or professional photographers. Definitely worth it for the control you have over your online presence, it is the best platform for grow.

In Lion Interactive clients often need a website review. Wordpress is our solution for this, due to its high capacity, it is also used to host all our blog posts and pages in a fluid server, it provides us with a stable base, known and accepted for the majority.

IT CONSULTANT

"The best CMS Wordpress for creating responsive websites."

What do you like best?

Plugins:-There are over 50,000 mostly free and paid plugins available to WordPress users. These plugins allow you to customize and enhance any WordPress site. If you need to make specific changes to the functionality on your site, chances are there is a plugin to do just that. We wrote a guide on how to assess the quality of these plugins to ensure they don't hurt your site's security.

Responsive:- WordPress has thousands of themes available. Generally, these themes are very reliable when it comes to being responsive. Having a mobile-friendly site with consistency across all devices is very important to the user ex[perience; WordPress does a good job with this.

What do you dislike?

Vulnerable to hackers:- Being an open-source platform, WordPress is attractive to potential hackers. To mitigate this risk, be knowledgeable in choosing plugins and themes for your WordPress site; always assess the quality of a WordPress plugin and install with caution.

Lower speed:- Certain themes contain a lot of unnecessary generic code. This can decrease the speed of the site and cause slow load times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Word[Press is the leader in the industry. When it comes to choosing a platform to build your website with, we are highly likely to recommend WordPress to everyone.

Creating of responsive and user-friendly website for our company.

Customized plugins and themes that enables the users to develop a website that meets their expected goals or requirements.

WordPress website helps us to reach our customers remotely more easily.

Software Engineer

"Build your website with WordPress."

What do you like best?

WordPress is free and easy to setup and use. With it a person with no programming skills can build a website easy. WordPress is Popular for blogs but can build almost anything; simple websites to complex eCommerce websites and web applications.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally Wordpress will require someone with programming skills to do complex customizing. WordPress has ready themes but sometime you might lack a specific one that gives you the look or functionality you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress CMS can really come in handy. A fast and cheap way to put up a personal and business websites. It's a product that is used by millions of people and the most popular Content management system. That means it's well maintained and you can trust in it.

We are living in a competitive business world. Delivering in shortest time possible is an advantage to our clients, our management and us developers. We are able to build professional WordPress websites in a short time with minimum skills.

CEO

"The platform for creating websites with more pre-designed templates."

What do you like best?

I love WordPress, it has really made my job easier, I like that when using this software I can create websites like eCommerce, Blog, Landing Pages, and many more. With many templates to choose the one that best suits what I need.

I also love that I can schedule the publication of products in my store, I can prepare all the products and collections so that they can be published all the day and time that I want. I love this, I can save a lot of time and get organized much better.

In addition, with WordPress have increased the organic visits to my website, this platform really helps a lot with the positioning.

What do you dislike?

WordPress works well, but I do not like that almost all free themes limit access to features necessary for the proper functioning of a website, the plan is free but to enable those really important and necessary options I must pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to create any type of website, it really has many templates to make any project come true.

I also recommend using some necessary plugins such as the filter to avoid spam in the comments, or MailChimpp to program the email marketing campaigns.

This software has made it a lot of organization, it allows me to schedule the publications that I make during the week so that they are published during the date that I want, besides, it is very easy to make publications and updates of some website and this has made it avoid doing additional costs in web programmers.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"A very versatile tool for the construction of websites"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wordpress is that practically every feature or function that you want to include in your websites, you can have them, because in the extensive library of add-ons and themes that Wordpress possesses, you will find the plugins and themes you need to achieve it The variety of functions that you can add to your websites through these add-ons is almost infinite, just as the final appearance that you can give to it can be changed in a radical and simple way.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about wordpress is the new block editor, Gutember, which was recently included in the latest updates. Sometimes it becomes tedious when I'm doing the update or editing of the content and I really prefer the old editor I think it was much more practical especially when you want to work with some custom codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wordpres is one of the best tools for the construction of websites, since it offers a wide range of possibilities to create both simple sites and complex web pages with professional appearances and functionalities. Its interface is quite friendly and easy to master in a short time and accessible for both novice and expert developers.

Wordpres has allowed us to keep our websites optimized and it has been very useful to manage them among the different members of the team that are responsible for it, so keeping our sites updated has been a simple task thanks to wordpress and the possibilities that offers us for teamwork.

Chief Technology Officer

"WordPress, a very complete software to create any websites."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is an excellent software designed to create any website, it really is a good platform, I like that when using WordPress I can design any website, in my case design my eCommerce, using the WooCommerce Plugin in WordPress, the results have really been excellent, it allows me to add many configurations with a very intuitive panel, it is very easy to use. In addition, I can integrate many really effective plugins to further optimize my website.

The Wordpress platform is free, this is great, since I can use many templates totally free and complement the tools I need with other plugins.

What do you dislike?

WordPress is an excellent platform, but I do not like that it is a platform that is usually very attacked to steal information, when you create the site, you start to get many comments from Spam and people with intentions to steal your information, the creators of sites web we are responsible for increasing the security of the platform, we must have secure keys and manage well comments and other access to avoid the theft of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend making backups of your websites, in addition to implementing fully secure passwords, to prevent theft of information.

I also recommend verifying well the comments posted on the website, since spam comments are often received and are dangerous.

Wordpess has changed the management style of my website, currently we have several workers, publishers, advertisers, and everyone must have access to the website to improve the operation constantly, WordPress has made this job much easier since it allows me to create Custom users for each person, they can access the site without having access as administrator. WordPress also allows you to schedule publications to save time, I can create all posts in a couple of days and schedule automated publications for weeks.

Marketing Director

"Simple, complete and great CMS to create websites."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is one of the most complete and simple to use CMS for the development of websites, it is very easy to download and install, it only takes a few minutes, plus we can find all the necessary information and useful on its official website https: //wordpress.org/

Over the years wordpress has evolved and today is one of the most robust CMS and offers more possibilities when creating websites.

With the necessary experience we can create websites really fast, we just have to choose a template of our preference and add the plugins that we consider necessary according to the functions required by our website.

What do you dislike?

Even though Wordpress is free, we will eventually need to buy themes or plugins if we want our websites to be really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is just one of the best CMS that allow us to build any type of website, we can download it for free and learn how to use it is easy compared to other similar CMS.

I have been working with wordpress for years and it is my favorite CMS, I use it constantly for the creation of websites, because it allows me to develop them quickly and effectively.

Jenny McDonald

"Quite nice to work with WordPress."

What do you like best?

WordPress is offered as a free open source software. Your administration site is quite easy to navigate, also contains a lot of information quite useful in case of any doubt or if by mistake is blocked. I also love it because it offers an application for mobile in which I can manage my page without having to be in front of the computer, in this mobile app I can see visitor statistics and even upload content. It also has a great community and quite nice. It also has a great variety of templates and excellent editor. Undoubtedly WordPress for me is the best option.

What do you dislike?

Although WordPress is completely free, it sells hosting plans for websites and domain names for your website, and the price of this is usually quite high when compared to the competition. Great series also if you expand a little the option to edit the templates and customize the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress is a great option to start immersing yourself and get involved to have your own website, thanks to the variety of options and templates offered. By the qualification provided by the users it can be said that it really is effective and quite pleasant to work with this platform. To me in particular it has been quite useful to me and my experience with WordPress is pleasant.

WordPress has been a great option in the world of work thanks to the fact that when using this tool the deployment is quite fast. It is also quite versatile and can be adapted quite well to most users' interests. Undoubtedly WordPress is the best opportunity when you want to start with this type of work.

Software Developer

"Wordpress, a secure platform for creating websites."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is a platform that allows the creation of any type of website to which you can make all kinds of modifications to improve our website, normally these changes are made through plugins and themes.

As a programmer it is possible to create your own plugins to implement in the website that you are creating, although at this point you should be able to find alternatives already existing in the market of Wordpress applications, in this market we can find applications for a price or even free .

Similar to what happened with the plugins we can do with our themes, although we can also find themes on the internet (many of them free) of great quality. Another noteworthy aspect of Wordpress.org is the administrator dashboard that allows you to manage the whole site both its content and installed plugins / themes.

What do you dislike?

Learning Wordpress at a good level requires a lot of time if you want to be a good programmer capable of creating plugins using Wordpress core functions and not make mistakes that can add security problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before starting to program a plugin or theme from scratch I recommend that you search the internet if what you need has already been created by another person, Wordpress is a very popular application and has thousands of plugins and themes available so it is very possible that what you need for your website already exists.

In our company Wordpress is used to create the websites of all our clients mainly because using wordpress is much safer and faster than creating a new platform from scratch. Thanks to Wordpress we can save a lot of time in our projects since we can reuse code from previous projects.

Jack Geller

"Software totally free."

What do you like best?

WordPress has many options that make it the most used software worldwide for the management of websites, some that I like the most are:

It's free: to download WordPress you do not need to pay absolutely anything, however the installation can be a bit complex.

Add-ons: with WordPess there are add-ons for almost everything you want, including e-commerce, member pages, booking engines, etc.

Community: this platform has a large community that can be of considerable help and guidance in case of any doubt, since there are thousands and thousands of programmers who specialize in this platform.

What do you dislike?

It is not to my liking with WordPress that it is necessary to keep the version updated and this requires a lot of care when doing it since this could generate problems if the update is not compatible with the web that is installed. Despite this disadvantage I love this great tool and I find myself satisfied with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The flexibility, usefulness, ease and integration of WordPress data are good arguments to consider this platform. With this you can create web pages of any type of content by different types of users and depending on the area to which they are dedicated thanks to its versatility, the different templates and features it offers.

WordPress is the indicated option for various website creation projects within many companies, it has been the most used worldwide, so it can be said that it has been very useful and beneficial to use it. Thanks to this platform, many large or small companies can access websites of great quality and professionalism.

Software Developer

"Wordpress the best tool to create advanced websites."

What do you like best?

As a web developer for years, my favorite application to develop websites is Wordpress, mainly because it is a secure and flexible platform that allows to reuse the code of different webs so that my work never starts from scrath.

Wordpress has a system of Themes and Plugins that make it really the most powerful platform for web development since all the plugins make use of the functions of the Wordpress kernel which is totally open source and we can find in the internet a lot of information about this popular platform .

Programming for Wordpress is not easy but with practice we can do anything in a short time if we use online documentation or tutorials that exist in the network since Wordpress is a very popular application and finding information about the platform is really very easy.

What do you dislike?

Contact Wordpress technical support is to waste time since I wrote 3 or 4 emails and all of them were left unanswered, it is also true that I could solve my doubts by surfing the Internet so it is possible that certain emails whose content can not respond be solved by going to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that when you use Wordpress you do it with its latest version since security is something that you should keep in mind when creating a website, for this purpose I recommend you to look for the plugin that allows to update Wordpress automatically every time a new update is released.

Wordpress is used in my company because it is a platform that we know very well and that allows us to reuse the code every time we create a new website. We mainly use Wordpress because it is a platform that offers security with its updates and these are easy to install by customers even without knowledge.

GERENTE DE VENTAS

"ES MUY ECONOMICO Y ALOJA BASTANTE ALMACENAMIENTO "

What do you like best?

ME HA ENCANTADO ESTA PLATAFORMA PORQUE ME ME HA PERMITIDO ALMACENAR UN GRAN CUMULO DE INFORMACION, SU PRECIO SE HA MANTENIDO ACCESIBLE HASTA LOS MOMENTOS Y SU USO ES MUY SENCILLO PARA CREAR MIS PAGINAS WEB. . . . . EL DISEÑO DE LA PAGINA OFICIAL ES EXCELENTE, SE PUEDE COMPRENDER Y UBICAR LAS HERRAMIENTAS NECESARIAS PARA EL DESEMPEÑO DE LAS TAREAS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you dislike?

NO ME HA DISGUSTADO NADA, ES PERFECTA SU USO, EXCELENTE

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LES RECOMIENDO CABALMENTE EL USO DE ESTA PLATAFORMA, YA QUE ES SENCILLA DE USARLA Y MUY UTIL,,......

ME HA AYUDADO A CREAR MIS PAGINAS WEB DE MANERA EFICAS, SENCILLA, Y ES MUY UTIL, A SU VEZ ME HA PERMITIDO EL DISFRUTE DE COMPARTIR EL CHAT EN VIVO.

Administrador de Rede

"One of the best web page creation and content management services."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is one of the best tools for page creation and content management available for free. Besides making it possible to create a website, you can easily find themes and plugins that can be integrated into the service, making your website even more popular, so it is so good that several companies use it to create corporate pages. In addition to creating it is very simple to customize the layout, create and update content.

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to find a good free plugin, and the language of the tool has some security holes propitious to hackers. Service requires constant updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Besides the free tool it is very usual, it makes it possible to create websites quickly and practically. It can be fed by people with basic knowledge. I approve and recommend using Wordpress.

We did not have a website in the organization, wordpress made it possible to create the page quickly and efficiently, with bold design and easy updating. Today we have a site that can be accessed by our associates and fed by any official of the cooperative.

CEO

"The best place to create any website with professional features."

What do you like best?

What I really love about this company is that I can create a completely professional website in a couple of hours, besides this platform has a lot of free themes that are very professional. I love that it also has many applications to integrate very easily. This platform is huge, it has many users that currently use it, this means that they constantly continue to extract very useful and necessary applications for a correct operation.

I like that I can create from a Blog to an online virtual store, and the results are totally professional, I love this company.

What do you dislike?

This is a very good company, but we must accept that they have some problems that they should correct or improve even more, a problem they have is that this platform occupies too much space in my hosting, every day that I add more and more information to my site, it becomes slower I think they should improve this on the platform, since currently website users want to have fast websites, when entering websites so slow this increases the bounce rate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you use this platform for business reasons, I recommend creating users for each person who will work on the website. This platform unlike many allows you to create several users so they can access their data more easily.

I also recommend installing this tool in a hosting of sufficient capacity and high bandwidth, since sometimes we receive many visits and the website could be out of service if you do not have the necessary resources.

WordPress has solved really important problems in my company, allowed me to create an online virtual store with 100% professional features, it also allows me to manage my Blog easily and to complement it with the online virtual store.

Another problem that this platform has solved in my company is that it allowed me to integrate the most popular applications with which I have worked for a long time, such as MailChimp. This has made it have excellent performance.