Pipedrive

Pipedrive

(1,067)

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 1,067 Pipedrive reviews
Cris N.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pablo Emilio G.

"A powerful tool for the business to prosper."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it allows me to sort and classify my possible clients in a simple way thanks to how easy it is to interface. In the same way it allows me to manage my sales funnel in the way, thus enhancing our productivity. Pipedrive allows me to access the account from my office team but also from my mobile device, which allows me to work from the street or home. It has a competitive price.

What do you dislike?

When there is an incident, sometimes the technical support service does not respond in a relatively short time. Once we had a problem that we reported and it took more than 6 days to respond. I think they should be more attentive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is useful for both large companies and small companies. Using it guarantees in a short term to improve the part related to sales. It is an excellent ally when it comes to organizing everything that has to do with agreements, proposals, appointments, negotiating status and closing the agreement. Really worth it.

The biggest benefit Pipedrive has given us has been to automate a part of our production process oriented towards sales. Learning to use it was simple. It was not necessary to pay any specialist to teach us how to use the software. It could be said that we learned without help from anyone. The benefits of using Pipedrive have been reflected in our sales in the last 6 months.

What CRM solution do you use?

David P.

"Pipedrive: totally intuitive and attractive. You will not regret!"

What do you like best?

I like the clean and minimal design of the Pipedrive interface. I find it easy to navigate and very easy to use. The concept itself is solid and has made my job tracking hundreds of wholesale and potential accounts much easier. The ability to schedule detailed follow-ups for each wholesale account really keeps me aware of my communication goals. The ability to see a snapshot of your transactions in progress through the control panel. When I need to find company information, Pipedrive allows me to see all the information in one place instead of having to search for it everywhere.

What do you dislike?

There is not a simple way to create a new person and simultaneously add it to the deal and the company. This is not a major issue, but it proves to be frustrating and inconvenient when adding many new people to the CRM. The programmer lacks direct access and better integration with the calendar. Good feature but poorly applied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive not only works well in small companies and teams, but also works great for large companies. Setting up this platform is easy and also requires very little user learning. It adapts well to organizations that want to manage their sales channel and want transparency. Completely flexible to do anything with tons of applications available.

We use Pipedrive for data collection, interpretation and email marketing campaigns. It has solved the problem of entering and managing the data of our clients so that we can centralize them together with our close relationship and monthly income. We have found that it is an integral part of our goal to reach new accounts and maintain contact with a constantly growing customer base.

Renata P.

"Pipedrive is a great tool for better relations with our customers."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it allows me to centralize all the emails referring to our sales, in one place. This undoubtedly is very helpful because it allows the information to be better organized. It offers a very intuitive interface that makes it easy to manage this software. The learning curve with Pipedrive is not pronounced. In the same way I receive notifications on my mobile phone informing me of each activity or planned task. I believe the price is accessible.

What do you dislike?

Almost all of Pipedrive is excellent. One aspect to improve the customer service. At some time we had a problem and the answer was not the best. In fact the answers of two operators of the technical support service were totally different before the same problem. Otherwise there is no problem with Pipedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you are looking for is a tool that is easy to use and that allows you to keep track of your business, increasing sales and improving more and more relationships with your customers, then Pipedrive is the solution without a doubt. The results will begin to see them in the short term. Pipedrive is a great assistant for any company. I recommend it to my colleagues.

We have achieved better relationships with our broad client base which has gradually positioned us as one of the most prestigious fast food chains in our country. At the same time we have progressively improved the mechanisms of organization within the company. The experience with Pipedrive has really been very pleasant.

Patrick S.

"Clear view of sales thanks to Pipedrive."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a very well designed tool. It is responsible for accelerating the sales process and organizing potential customers.

Among the most positive features of Pipedrive is that this platform makes sure to show the process and sales progress of each of the members that make up the sales team. Allowing to see the progress of each one and how effective.

I really like that I can make great customizations on the platform. Adapt the sales channel according to our needs. Add necessary fields Activate modules that are necessary or deactivate what does not fulfill any function.

I really like that all the data on the platform is stored on a different server, thus guaranteeing security.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive offers a mobile application that is supposed to allow access to the platform anywhere and thus make everything more flexible. But I really do not feel satisfied with this one. It lacks functions and is so easy for us to use and understand as opposed to its desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is like a personal sales manager. Actually using this tool makes the sales process simpler, faster and more effective. It helps to correct previous errors and shows a complete map of options.

I recommend this platform because it turns out to be very effective and using it is not that complicated.

This tool has been a great blessing (so to speak) for the company. With this platform most of our deals are very good. It helps us focus on the customers that are really potential. It also gives us a broad idea of all the results of our sales processes. And effective ways to relate to our customers and thus receive positive results.

Santiago Jose M.

"a powerful sales management tool very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is easy to use. It has an intuitive interface that makes it possible to handle this application in a relatively short time. I can access the application from any device with an internet connection which allows me to even work from home if I wish. It integrates very well with the Google calendar as well as with the Google contacts calendar. It offers very valuable statistical reports that contain detailed information about the offers won and lost and the balance of tasks performed. Its price-value ratio is beneficial. It has a very good technical support that always provides timely and concrete answers.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if Pipedrive had a better search engine because I think that the one offered has some limitations. Companies handle large amounts of information that we need to locate at certain times. Sometimes it is somewhat complex to do it with the current search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is very useful for those companies that want to see how their sales increase taking advantage of the benefits of new technologies. We are a fortunate generation with tools of this type. Pipedrive is one of the most popular and most prestigious. It really is worth subscribing to this service. He will thank me.

The impact of using Pipedrive in our company has undoubtedly been beneficial. Now we have an application that allows us to automate part of the processes to market our product. The best thing is that the adaptation was very fast due to the simplicity of this tool. Really Pipedrive came to our company to fill us with victories and successes.

Ken J.

"Sales management system with excellent performance."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a great platform that fulfills a vital and important function for the growth of a company. This is responsible for creating an efficient organization system for all potential customers and thus generate a clear and accurate idea of the sales process.

One of the characteristics that I like most about Pipedrive is that this platform is optimized to be able to access it from mobile devices. This is one of the functions that I like the most since it makes the platform very flexible and can be accessed from anywhere. It also has a very intuitive and simple interface to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

I do not like Pipedrive that I do not have access to the email from the mobile application, which is really a big disappointment. This generates that I have to use my Gmail in the cases that is attending the platform from the cell phone. It would be great if this could be modified and improved.

I also believe that the Pipedrive search engine should be more robust and capable of doing a much better and complete search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is one of the best CRMs that currently exist.

The work that can be achieved by using the platform is great, but it is necessary to dedicate time to know all the functions and make correct use of them, in this way the expected results will be obtained.

I like to recommend Pipedrive because, despite its failures, it has given very good results in my company.

Pipedriva is a great tool in the company, since the simplicity of the platform and the ease of working with it, allows us to focus and devote more time to other equally important areas. Streamlining the sales process and ensuring that these are met effectively, using Pipedrive is much easier and more efficient.

Paul H.

"Functional and basic CRM platform."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a CRM with basic but useful functionalities that adapt very well to the needs of medium to small companies.

I like this platform that the initial registration is very simple, unlike other similar tools. It also has an intuitive and easy to understand interface with a useful orientation without needing to be an expert in the area.

I also like this platform that has a variety of plans that are accessible. Among these is the Silver plan with a cost of $ 12.50 per user per month, the Gold plan of $ 24.50 if invoiced annually and month to month $ 29.00 and the Platinum level of $ 47.17 if invoiced per year and $ 59.00 month to month.

Unlike other platforms, the basic plan is accessible and with very useful functions.

What do you dislike?

One of the characteristics that I find that Pipedrive is negative is that the platform does not generate separate lists of contacts and new potential customers. I really believe that this should be improved because it can generate confusion and bring some small consequences.

The platform in general is good, but it has flaws that must be corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend registering for the free trial of Pipedrive and so you can know the platform, analyze if it is what suits you and needs and if so, there are several plans with affordable prices for users that can be cheaper if paid per year.

Pipedrive helped us in the company to the working group of this area, to reduce time to collect useful information from clients and potential clients. Also with its intuitive interface it was very easy to adapt and make a quick work in a short time. It is also hosted in the cloud, this reduces costs in installing software on our computers.

Georgia C.

"Tool to manage a relationship centered on sales with the client."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is an excellent tool for a sales-focused management with potential customers much more effective and efficient.

I like this platform because it has an intuitive and very organized interface, making it easy and dynamic to work on the platform.

I also really like this CRM that allows me to send emails to clients from the platform, saving me a lot of time and making the work faster and more effective.

In addition, this tool offers around 100 integrations with large platforms and applications. This has made Pipedrive an incredibly complete and easy-to-use platform.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is a platform with a slightly complex learning curve for some users. At the beginning, knowing how Pipedrive works can be a little complex, for me it was a little bit. However with the passage of time working with this platform everything becomes easier.

For the rest I do not find any disadvantage in this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Pipedrive because it is really cool and useful. With the free trial option you can know how the platform works and analyze and study all the functions and see if it really is what you need.

I really like working with this tool because it is incredible and very effective in your area.

With the use of Pipedrive we can capture many potential customers and do a more effective and powerful job.

Since we began to work with Pipedrive in the company everything has been faster and easier, this tool provides integrations, information, and many functions that makes the whole process of relationship with customers much more effective.

Jeffery P. B.

"The most important software in my business."

What do you like best?

I like this system a lot because it allows me to have a faster and more flexible sales management, since it lets me see how my sales team's performance is going in real time, by day, monthly or annually.

It is also noteworthy its incredible interface that is very understandable and easy to use, as well as having an excellent technical support team that are very attentive and patient, as I certainly have some members who are not easy to carry and these Boys have been patient with them and have been able to solve all the problems that have appeared in this system.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have no complaints with this system, I think it is very complete and we are all very happy and satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this system was an intelligent investment that has helped us all in my business in an integral way, for this reason I recommend it a lot and without a doubt this system should have it all sales businesses.

Thanks to this system we have had an impeccable sales management, allowing us to break the limits we had before having Pipedrive, now every month we exceed our objectives, achieving an incredible level of production and profitability that allows us to grow and expand our horizons.

With this system we have been able to save a lot of time in sales since many processes have been simplified that was not possible before, it has also made my team maintain an ideal focus on achieving their daily objectives, seeking to achieve their monthly objectives and avoid that they may feel a stagnation in their labors.

Carmen C.

"A management tool, necessary for any company."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it is easy to use. The taskbar, the main menu, the sub-menus are arranged in such a way that it is easy to manage this softeware. Something very practical is that you can link to the Gmail calendar. It integrates very well with other softwares. It's economic. It offers free versions.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface should improve in aesthetic terms. Sometimes it is hard to work because chlorides do not help much. In the same way I would like to have more updates available. For the rest I have nothing more negative to say about Pipedrive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always rely on technical support. Faced with the various doubts that were lingering on the road, the attention has been extraordinary. The answers have always been timely, relevant and concrete. It's worth trying with this software. Surely later they will appreciate it.

Since we started using Pipedrive, the improvement from the quantitative (income) and qualitative (personnel welfare) point of view has been exponential. With Pipedrive we have facilitated the work because it has contributed in a positive way to the way we communicate. We really have a lot to thank Pipedrive for.

Claudia T.

"A tool to improve sales, very popular around the world,"

What do you like best?

Unar Pipedrive has been very simple. It integrates very well with other applications. Something I like a lot is that I can link it with the Gmail calendar. The way in which the work is automated is very good. If I move an agreement automatically, a new activity is added. It allows me to work with Mailchimp. The statistical reports that it throws are very useful.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have nothing negative to say about Pipedrive. So far it has fully complied with each of the features offered. It would be perfect if the answers of the technical support were more immediate. However, with great features, Pidepdrive is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If at first it is somewhat compeljo to use it with a little practice in a matter of days and your team will be adapting very well to Pipedrive. It really is very good and easy to use. On its registration page it offers a free version which may help a little to get familiar with this software.

Pipedrive has had a positive impact on our sales. Thanks to this software, part of the work is automated, which undoubtedly means reducing expenses in terms of human resources. Since we used it everything has been good news. It is a great ally of our company without any doubt.

Angel P.

"An excellent sales management software available to everyone."

What do you like best?

One of the advantages of Pipedrive is that it allows me to send emails that can then be shown through the Gmail service. On the other hand, the interface is simple and at the same time customizable adapting to our needs. The service rates are accessible. I think its price is competitive. The updates are periodic.

What do you dislike?

It would be positive to have a better search engine on the Pipedrive platform to access our notes and files in a more expeditious manner. Otherwise I have nothing bad to say about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is easy to use. If at first it is somewhat complex, with a little practice and patience you will learn to master it in the short term. In general, creating an agreement is based on an automatic process. The free version has several features that will surely help you.

Speaking of Pipedrive is talking about significant improvements in the productive area. Its use has had a positive impact on our workflow. Pipedrive has the distinction of simplifying processes that at another time involved long hours of work.

Marineli Josefina O.

"Pipedrive shows an organized funnel system"

What do you like best?

The Pipedrive document library is very extensive, thanks to its storage capacity in the cloud. Its interface allows us to send documents easily to our contacts, and has many templates for documents, fully customizable. Its integration with the Outlook and Gmail services are very stable. On the web you can find many files referring to learning about the use of Pipedrive. Most are for public use, and they are quite informative. The deployment of Pipedrive is extensive when it comes to cloud capacity. Thanks to this we can store our sales funnels within the platform with great comfort. The response we've got from the Pipedrive sales team has been quick. We are satisfied with our impression of technical support service. The community of peer users of Pipedrive has proven to be very valuable. They have helped us on numerous occasions, and we are pleased with that.

What do you dislike?

Excel sales reports are not interactive enough. The sales forecasting tool is slow, and it is difficult to configure it. It is a little complicated to add business to our funnels, and the design of Pipedrive does not allow us to take a view of the entire life cycle of the sales funnel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is an intelligent platform, which helps to adapt to the system of sales funnels in a short time. Its menus are simple and its interface is very intuitive. It is also recommended to manage workflows (which can be completely customized), and create reward programs. It is perfect for statistics management.

The layout of the sales funnels is orderly, easy to understand, and very schematized to the needs of our business. This excellent CRM allows us to manage our potential customers and send email messages in bulk simultaneously. It is versatile. We like to filter the task lists according to priorities and emergencies.

Josiah P.

"Good functions at a minimal cost"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive and its good functions that allow me to have low cost with an excellent quality of the platform that is always active without complications at all times in my work, it helps me improve the marketing strategies I had previously and it has been noticed in the success of sales that has been improved since you have this active platform in the company in addition to its excellent customer service, are always pending my process to help me improve or help me in any questions you have

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say against this platform because all the time I have been using it has always worked very well for me and it has favored me for my work, the customer service is excellent and the prices are cheap, everything is a set of Good functions that have worked without having problems with the platform

The good order that allows the organization of an agenda with everything I have to do every day is what helps me to be connected with my work so that in the morning, I know what activities I have to do and not miss meetings or send campaigns

The power to increase sales with the improvement of marketing that is done through pipedrive, which is a very simple platform to use

Thomas S.

"Great tool that provides an excellent overview of sales."

What do you like best?

About Pipedrive, this is a great tool with excellent performance, to be able to effectively and efficiently manage the sales flow of my company.

I like Pipedrive that has an optimized system to work properly on mobile devices, this I like because wherever I go I carry my cell phone and I can be aware of everything. I also really like that this platform offers many integrations with great applications, among which is Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other large Google platforms, including many other systems that are quite efficient and popular today, which allow us to do an excellent job together.

What do you dislike?

I still do not get any potential flaw in this platform, but I would like Pipedrive to offer to be able to contact customer service through a direct chat, there are times when I can have any questions and I would like to have a quick advice.

In general, I do not find something that I do not like about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is a very complete and easy-to-use tool. I love how it works, it allowed me to save time and it helped me to be able to do a more effective and complete job. Managing sales has never been so easy. I recommend this platform because it is great and it has worked quite well for me.

With Pipedrive we have everything we need in the company for an effective and simple administration. Since we started using Pipedrive, everything has been easier every day, thanks to this tool we have taken a more complete control without having to resort to different applications. Pipedrive is a complete platform, it has been a great contribution to use this tool.

Estela R.

"Pipedrive gives us security with its agile and powerful service."

What do you like best?

The platform gives us a host of different types of managers not just as CRM for small businesses, but for sales and marketing management. This includes your sales manager in the field, contracts, commissions, campaigns, contacts, and even the use of prospecting tools. With it we can prevent our accounts and perform analysis of quite updated trends. Pipedrive has been represented excellently by its sales team at the time of giving way to the negotiation of the contract payment. They have good offers. We have been answered very timely, and for that we are grateful for the customer service provided by Pipedrive. They also offer good solutions.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive does not offer us any alternative to be able to carry out marketing through emails, or to make segmentations or alerts of properties (Regarding your case of management of real estate clients). The software does not provide us with the possibility of managing our call center, as well as surveys or follow-up of recommendations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend using Pipedrive to provide a good follow-up to your potential customers in a detailed manner. It is quite practical how easy it is to order our clients, and also manage our tasks. Pipedrive is basically recommended for businesses of any category. This is one of the best services we have used. Pipedrive is stable, dynamic, and it helps us a lot to review the styles of the competition, as well as to create their own style. The deployment capacity that Pipedrive has shown us has been the best possible since the beginning. It is excellent integrating to all kinds of software.

Pipedrive is the indicated tool so that our sales are made in the most organized way possible. This has a fairly simple and recommended design, which prioritizes ease of use over other platforms. With it we find it much easier to archive our information.

Angel W.

"Pipedrive: This CRM is ideal for viewing statistics"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive brings many management functions for Mac clients, such as customer support service, and the product catalog management tool. Its system of tracking customer interactions is highly customizable, and it allows you to manage different types of landing pages. It should be noted that Pipedrive has granted us an excellent payment process for the service. Your payment platform is very well optimized, and its terms of service are acceptable. The integration given by the Pipedrive platform to many other sales management services is quite good. In addition, it has an excellent display.

What do you dislike?

However, Pipedrive does not have tools for managing email marketing, and does not allow tracking of customer recommendations. It also does not allow analysis of the attention given to customers, and does not have a live chat tool. Pipedrive does not have a call recording system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend pipedrive for its excellent management system for potential clients. This CRM service is one of the best we have used. We also recommend it because it offers a 360-degree view of the sales funnels, and because it allows Excel reports to be highly customizable. It can be said that the solutions provided by Pipedrive's customer service have been outstanding. They worry about responding in a timely manner. We are satisfied with our use of the service. Pipedrive has proposed a new and improved way to meet our sales funnels for a low price.

There are a lot of things that we liked about Pipedrive. Several examples of this is that the funnel levels are 100% customizable in regards to the sample statistics. In each funnel the businesses are classified according to different stages of sale, so it is easier to review our impulses and know which sales direct our effort.

Heide L. H.

"The ideal system that assists me in my sales."

What do you like best?

I really like this system because it allows me to have a visualization of all the sales management of my business, it is also capable of issuing complete and detailed reports that saves us a lot of time in decision making. Besides its handling is very easy, thanks to its friendly interface.

This system has an excellent team of technical support very professional and attentive, in solving any problem that comes with the software this team, they keep track of each reported problem, this I have not seen with another system and I find this type of pro excellent activity.

What do you dislike?

At the moment my team and I have no complaints about this system, rather we feel comfortable and satisfied to have found this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In short, using this system has been very helpful in the sales of my products and services, allowing us to achieve a constant profitability, which is why I highly recommend this system. Being able to have this Pipedrive implies having a good planning, organization, management and control of all the activities of my company.

Thanks to this program, we have been able to optimize all our sales, thus achieving to exceed the objectives set in a short time, it has also allowed us to exceed the expectations of all our customers and gain their trust, to such an extent that they have been the ones who have recommended us with your acquaintances.

With Pipedrive we have been able to improve the separation of management between the members the work teams in order to improve the productivity of each member.

Luis A.

"Good support and service"

What do you like best?

If there is something for which Pipedrive is characterized, it is for its good service that it has at all times and in all places to always answer all the help questions that I ask when something happens to me with the platform that I can not solve or for any doubt I have about any function or something that I see that is not working properly, that is to say at all times always respond with a minimum time to which I do not have to wait long to solve my problem and continue working without problems

The other thing I like is to have my customer database more orderly and improve marketing through this platform that makes a simple and more audacious process to perform

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say against this software because I use it every day for more than 8 hours and it always works correctly and the problems I have had are of configuration but the support helps me to solve it in the shortest possible time that does not make my work is harmed

I work every day and it benefits me in the order that I can take the marketing of the company and the organized data to have an agenda of each sales history that is made to each client and the activities that are to be done, with all the functions I make a good team that gives me confidence that everything will be perfect as I like

Percy S.

"Learn to better manage your sales using this tool"

What do you like best?

I love using this system because it allows me to evaluate the opportunities of my business and lets me see the processes of each stage of management, it also allows me to integrate it with several applications in order to have everything at hand. One of the things that I really liked was being able to use their e-mail tray, since it allows me to use them all from this software.

It also has templates that can be customized in order to start a round of conversations with customers and in turn with the sales process. It has a very friendly and simple interface that does not require that you have a wide knowledge, since it allows to be handled quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this system for almost 2 years now and for the moment I have only had a specific failure when saving new information within the software, but it has been solved quickly, since Pipedrive has an efficient technical support team that gives you a good help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this system, since in my opinion it is the best system capable of improving the sales process of your business, my company improved a lot with Pipedrive, that is why I am sure it will do it with you.

Thanks to this system, my business has been able to improve its sales thanks to the fluid interaction with the clients, it also allows me to be able to offer advice in case of being necessary regarding the new products that I am handling in my inventories.

In short, this system has given me excellent benefits for my company, allowing us to grow in a short time and be able to scale renowned positions in the sector.

Eric Y.

"This tool helped me organize myself and have better sales in my business"

What do you like best?

What my Pipedrive company likes most is that he is very powerful and efficient for the Sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) area, specially designed for SMEs to optimize their sales management. In addition we now have a better clear visibility of the sales funnel, which has made us indispensable to carry out marketing strategies successfully

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we dislike is that live chat is not available, there are also moments that let us filter the information in a simple way, but even with these advantages that Pipedrive has presented is very easy and simple to use since my work team has been able to better manage their daily tasks and so we have noticed that they have a better performance in each task thanks to this software that is usually very excellent and solves every detail in the necessary time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is recommended as it offers a great 30 day free trial period and you will find three types of plans to choose from (Silver, Gold, Platinum). It is also software that helps improve your sales whose usability does not require complex knowledge. With this software The activities and tasks that must be carried out are much more organized, so that my work team can detect which are their objectives to follow

The good thing about Pipedrive is that there are a number of benefits that are very important for the development of my business, we realized that now we have a better projection and sales record, this made us come up and plan some extraordinary tasks since it is a reliable record of all business and customer business data

Jordan L.

"Reliable, Scalable, Easy-To-Use, and Highly Customizable"

What do you like best?

Reliable -awaits able to access, anywhere you are, including mobile.

Scalable - you can add a lot of information and users and this is an incredibly reliable system

Easy-To-Use - it’s got incredible search and filter features to find who you’re looking for and build effective reports

Highly Customizable - you can add any criteria you want to the system to help sort contacts and/or organizations more effectively

What do you dislike?

LACK OF EASY, TRACKABLE AUTOMATION - It’s a shame that it’s so challenging to build drip campaigns and other automation sequences with PD. I also wish it was easier to use email marketing system like Mailchimp, especially if they aren't willing to offer something similar like HubSpot. There are also some minor, not-picky UX features that stink. For example: I wish it autosaved my notes without having to press Save, my notes get deleted all the time. I wish the search feature included email content like a normal mail server and not just entities within the system like people, organizations and deals. It would also be nice if you could see a page of results for your query and not just a list under the search bar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re managing a lot of people and interactions, it’s a great tool. It’s really helpful to have an admin dedicated to scrubbing the system weekly because messy data isn’t data at all.

We use Pipedrive to keep track of all users associated with our 3-sided marketplace (of educators (our customers), students, and companies. We also keep track of various other business stakeholders like advisors, connectors, venues, employees, and more. We use our Pipelines to track lead progress for sales purposes and implementation, which is an added bonus.

Francis P.

"Change your way of organizing sales"

What do you like best?

I really like this system because it has allowed me to understand many processes that I did not know in my business, I can even follow up on each client in order to have a broad view of potential clients and how to sell them, the process of issuing Reports of this system is very complete and intuitive.

This software is great because it allows me to organize the products by their respective prices and to be able to evaluate the level of acceptance of my clients with these respective products. Before acquiring this system I could use the trial version and with it knowing each function of the same one, when finishing the test time do not hesitate to acquire this incredible system.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like about this system is its update process that occasionally fails or separates without allowing my computer to use it, and it is annoying to be able to restart the system. But talk to the support and they solved it for me. Hopefully it will not happen again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely Pipedrive is the best program that I have been able to use in its class, since it has given me very good results in all the sales processes of my business, thus becoming my best ally.

Thanks to Pipedrive we have been able to save time in the decision making since this system issues a complete system of reports, very detailed and easy to understand. Due to this our sales have increased considerably, since we have been able to simplify a number of processes that have streamlined sales without falling into organizational disorder and without many complications.

Tyler G.

"Sales, organization and ease of use"

What do you like best?

It has an interface between the client and the company that makes it easier and more intuitive to understand the experiences that are obtained with customers and its platform is very easy to use, which allows to better organize with all the information obtained from each client.

With pipedrive I can efficiently organize potential clients to have an overview of sales and, therefore, focus on sales that are safe to continue promoting actions that make sales move successfully.

What do you dislike?

Currently I see some limitations in the search of titles in front of the body of the notes of the meeting, for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, it will be necessary to improve the search, I would like to see a more advanced search engine

It has an organization of all the most ordered data and easier to visualize to be more active with the potential clients and to have clear the activities that I have to do daily and thus organize my work.

Elijah M.

"Easy and simple pipedrive"

What do you like best?

It has a good variety of editing filters to personalize messages, share or publish files.

Both to add and close offers are easy to complete

The programmer of activities facilitates me the planning of events and the organization of meetings.

The mobile application is very complete, with good operation and easy use, I use it when I'm in a different place than my office

What do you dislike?

I have had problems when sending emails, because I have to send them one by one because they can not be sent in bulk or I have not understood how to do it to add several emails at once to send them

I have the reminder of everything I have to do to not forget anything of all my activities that I have to do to provide the clients with a better service and, therefore, help improve the sales results with better yields and have the elaboration of advanced products. Reports that show me the total and effective performance that is obtained in sales to know if they are increasing or if they are decreasing to have plans that increase sales

Aiden R.

"Sales channeling"

What do you like best?

Since I use this CRM software I more efficiently manage the sales flow of the company, distinguishing the potential clients and the agreements that have more priority over others without losing much time I can have this information in a more visible way to be more focused on the job

The prices they offer are very flexible that guarantees a good product purchased, suitable to all the needs that I need in the same way before starting to pay these plans offer a free plan to interact with this software and know it well before you start paying to use it

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to click on the pending activity button and the cursor appears on a new line on the previously written material so we can add an update. without having to click on the front of the material, return and arrow up to update. It is a very repetitive procedure every time you enter an activity

I can drag the agreements to each stage by customizing my sales channel to instantly show what stage the business is in and thus have the order of the processes that each business must take to be successful and another function that benefits me is the creation of activities that reminds me of all the tasks that I have to perform daily

Carol C.

"Pipedrive a simple platform very good to handle funnels"

What do you like best?

Its marketing automation integration management system is superior in quality to others we have used. Its support is stable and has a large deployment in many teams. Pipedrive offers excellent packages for a very low cost. It should be noted that the agreement of terms at the moment of purchasing the service is quite flexible with the client.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a solid function for social network integration. You can not make quotes and offers on this platform. If we talk about messaging, live chat is not available, which is essential for a CRM. The generation of proposals is conspicuous by its absence. It does not allow management of presentations or content management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our team of professionals recommends this software to all those sales teams that are looking for a simple but powerful sales tool that also allows them to organize themselves in a good way. With the use of Pipedrive we will have knowledge of everything and nothing will be overlooked. It is highly recommended.

It helps us to maintain a better relationship with our customers, thus increasing the sales flow. It is useful for small and large companies. Its ease of use and that does not miss anything makes the difference with respect to other CRM we can use. It allows the team to spend less time filing and more time making sales.

Susan E.

"It helps to increase sales."

What do you like best?

The templates for sending emails can be customized to improve the design. This improvement allows it to be more valued, because it is very professional to send emails via this platform.

You can enter multiple users and it is easy to add new equipment integrating these users.

You can manufacture and design different sales equipment in a simple way, which facilitates the creation of new groups.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have a filtering by level of importance of each customer and to know who is the potential customer to give you more time and priority, which will be highlighted among the other customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the platform increases and organizes sales, helps to have control of each customer is very good.

Since the application was organized in the company, the sales organization has been fundamental to have a more organized control and to help the sales to increase.

Kent Y.

"The best ally of your business"

What do you like best?

With Pipedrive I can better examine the entire sales system in order to control it very easily. This system allows me to have a wide organization in all the sales of my business, it also allows me to edit the reports with the data obtained in a much more coordinated way in order to have a better vision of everything that happens in the company.

This system brings a powerful bank of templates that allows me to use and personalize emails in order to have a professional and corporate design. It also allows me to enter several administrators in order to decentralize the composition of the work teams.

What do you dislike?

Something I did not like is that it does not allow filtering the information in a simple way, this situation was reported to the technical support team and they promised me that in a short time that problem would be solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipdrive is one of the most complete software that we have used, however, if you have any doubts you can use the free version in order to familiarize yourself with each function that this system has. For thirty days you will know how this software works completely. Surely if you buy it, you will notice that you made an excellent investment.

One of the benefits that this great tool has given us is that it allows us to carry out in stages a control of the different processes that the sales team performs, with this we can make complete reports of all the income and expenses that occur daily and with it go looking for new alternatives to improve all the processes of the company, we can also carry out selective monitoring of each client in a detailed way.

iris g.

"I love pipedrive"

What do you like best?

pipedrive is very simple to use the commercial can add their business opportunities and change the status of each entry depending on the stage of the sales process in which they are first appointment, definition of the proposal, proposal sent and signature. can integrate third-party applications such as google apps, mailchimp and zapier to more than 20 different applications

What do you dislike?

the bad thing about pipedrive is the integration of email I would like to integrate an email to several offers, and the email in the mobile application does not exist what forces me to utlizar gmail leaves much to be desired

pipedrive has helped me a lot in my company since it simplifies the traceability of the actions that have been carried out with my client or a prospect. also has a history of actions for each contact has saved me time and has made my work more effective

Dax S.

"Enterprise software isn't always needed"

What do you like best?

What Pipedrive did correctly is creating an easy to use system that has it almost all. From CRM, to working deals on company level and the automation possibilities.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of improvements to make. There is no possibility to those if you want an action to be sended through to your linkedin calendar or not (messing-up your agenda with not important actions). They can also improve on connecting with different tools, like more variate sales intelligence tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a real good look at what you really need. This because Pipedrive offers a lot of resolutions without costing to much money.

We use Pipderive for all different ends. But the most important one is ofcourse our sales prognose. You can see the different pipelines (from the different products we market), but can also see the whole company liquidity.

Besides the sales part, we use pipedrive to log all communication with prospects and clients, but also for the onboarding of certain products. The possibility to use custom fields let us work more efficient.

Estefanie Arlet M.

"Pipedrive: an effective tool necessary for any company..."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive has many features that make it one of my favorite softwares. For example, it allows me to send emails from Pipedrive that are then shown in Gmail, which I find very practical, understanding that I work with this Google service. In the same way, it allows me to link it with the Gmail calendar, which makes it easy to put together the monthly work agenda. It integrates very well with Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Each time an agreement is added, the page must be updated so that it can appear on the screen, which can sometimes become a bit heavy. This fault should be corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe at first Pipedrive may seem a bit heavy. My best recommendation is not to give up. With a little time and patience, you will quickly learn to manage a tool that undoubtedly provides solutions to many of the most common problems that can arise in a company. 100% recommended.

Thanks to Pipedrive, work is easier in our office. In other times we had to work with Excel spreadsheets. Now the work is summarized and made more practical with Pidedrive. And the best thing is that we did not have to invest money in training because our employees adapted quickly to this software.

salim m.

" pipedrive aide à gérer."

What do you like best?

Les modèles pour envoyer des emails peuvent être personnalisés pour améliorer la conception. Cette amélioration lui permet d’être davantage valorisé, car c’est très professionnel d’envoyer des emails via cette plateforme.

Vous pouvez entrer plusieurs utilisateurs et il est facile d’ajouter de nouveaux équipements intégrant ces utilisateurs. Vous pouvez fabriquer et concevoir différents équipements de vente de manière simple, ce qui facilite la création de nouveaux groupes.

What do you dislike?

Il serait bon d'avoir un filtrage par niveaux d'importance de chaque client et de savoir quel est le client potentiel pour vous donner plus de temps et de priorité, ce qui sera mis en évidence parmi les autres clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

la plateforme augmente et organise les ventes, aide à avoir le contrôle de chaque client est très bonne.

Depuis que la société a été organisée dans la société, l'organisation des ventes a été fondamentale pour avoir un contrôle plus organisé et pour aider les ventes à augmenter.

Gerson P.

"An easy to use tool that provides excellent results"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive integrates very well with other applications. It does not interfere directly with Intercom. It has an intuitive interface: It allows me to send emails directly from the CRM platform. The price-value relationship is acceptable.

What do you dislike?

I think that the developers of this software should improve a bit the search engine that Pipedirve brings that maybe is not very efficient. Otherwise I do not complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is a very simple software to use and without going through an extensive teaching process, your employees will learn to use it very quickly. With Pipedrive your work team can manage your weekly and daily tasks. If you wish, you can use the channels to establish and identify priorities by following up on how far an agreement has progressed.

Our experience with Pipedrive has been satisfactory. Thanks to this service we have been able to make better decisions based on all the analytics that this software has given us. We have a lot to thank Pipedrive without a doubt.

Jonathan W.

"Sales management in good order"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive always shows me a unique view where I can visualize the sales process that has taken place and the efforts that have to be made to achieve each sale, it also serves as an agenda to schedule the activities that I have to carry out and helps me remember each activity that I entered so as not to miss a meeting or one of the many tasks that I perform daily for its proper functioning, sales and activities are more orderly

What do you dislike?

The charges made in the payments is per user, it seems expensive to charge for each user and do not give the option to have an account with several users at the same price as other platforms that so be 3 users worth the same and not separate each , it's the only thing I see bad in pipedrive of the rest I like

Sales increase and activities have a better order, all sales processes are kept more organized giving a better customer satisfaction to keep a process in order and without complications, help your good performance be more proactive in the work leading the best results

Veronica H.

"Pipedrive: the best sales manager that I could come across."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive offers a simple interface that allows you to handle it quickly. It can be formatted and adapted to our needs. It offers excellent graphics as well as an easy-to-understand analytic that can be discriminated on a monthly, weekly or daily basis. The flitros are very useful.

What do you dislike?

It could improve its appearance. Offer more striking colors Better dispose of the menus and submenus. Play with the work area in a better way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipedrive is a very useful software to manage activities of nature with customers. From contact information, schedules and agenda, all the necessary information of the portfolio of clients of a company can be managed through Pipedrive. If that is what you are looking for, Pipedrive is the best option.

Our experience with Pipedrive has been extraordinary. Thanks to the statistical results offered by the analysis of this service, we have been able to make better decisions in order to allow our organization to grow more and more.

Richard B.

"Adapt your products and your sales"

What do you like best?

There is a section of Pipedrive that I consider very remarkable. This aspect is the stages of sales. Through this tool you can see the process of a sale from the beginning to the end and you can also check the intermediate stages, that is, you can see a full period of a sale, this gives a specific view on all the elements that have influenced the process of selling your products.

Adding new members to the team and granting them roles or functionalities is something simple, you can divide the sales work efficiently, assigning responsibilities and permissions to each of the users that are inside the platform.

The activities and tasks that have to be done are much more organized, you can observe that you have to do in each moment, what are your objectives. Having everything ordered makes our teams know what sales should be made and what contacts they have to make.

What do you dislike?

If you want to automate the entire workflow, you must create more users and you must also pay more for the use of these users. I think that it should be possible to automate certain tasks more, without having to get more users.

Another aspect that I think should be improved is the integration of more products within Pipedrive. Having integrated Mailchimp helps us a lot to do sales work and marketing campaigns, but it would also be good to introduce other integrations to improve workflow in other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good CRM is basic so that your sales are better managed and to make your teams know better what tasks they should do and what objectives they have to achieve. Pipedrive is a CRM with good features, a great interface and extensive functionalities that help the sales and marketing area to be more powerful in your organization.

Selling now is simpler through Pipedrive. We have divided the company by sections and within each section we have several workers who are dedicated to selling specific products. With Pipedrive we have a better organization when it comes to specifying what tasks each one has to perform and the objectives that are proposed to achieve are also better defined.

We also analyze sales through the reports we can see in Pipedrive, these reports help us to improve the attention we give to our customers and we can also check through them if our products are working well or we must make some changes to obtain improvements in The sales process.

Mylan A.

"New methodology"

What do you like best?

In the management of funnels I can classify the sales that are made in stages and thus achieve a clear understanding of each sale made with tools that allow me a statistic based on knowing which sales are the most need attention and concentration to be more successful

The customization is totally adjustable to my way as you wish and can add members to the team or perform as many activities as you want either activated or deactivated if you do not need them at the moment and then re-activate them

What do you dislike?

All the operation is good but in the app the work to be done is different and more complex and complicated because the operation is not the same as a desktop because the options are not the same as the app to the web platform

It is possible to improve the processes of maketing for a better work performance and to take better advantage of the resources offered for the benefit of the organization and a good organization of the activities and sales to have the detailed report of everything that is being done

Kerlin F.

"Controlled sales"

What do you like best?

It keeps me organized of the activities that I have to perform daily and the control of each business carried out

I understand better the opportunities that exist to form a good business and if business is lost define what is failing to improve the opportunities that there are

the mobile app stores call log activities and schedules activities even if I'm not connected

I access the information of the company at all times so is not in the company or this trip

What do you dislike?

Should extend the time of customer assistance because it has no assistance on Saturdays and Sundays in my opinion should have advisors 24 hours a day who are willing to have good support assistance, because if a damage is caused on a Friday we have to wait until Monday to fix it

Teach to be a better salesman to have more specific sales and always be at the forefront of how to better understand a customer

The order that I manage is the best organization for all my activities and to have knowledge of each client

Harry S.

"A CRM and sales platform with streamlined functionality"

What do you like best?

All the emails that come to my inbox can be seen directly from within my Pipedrive account. The tool comes with several customizable templates which give you good starter ideas to initiate conversations with customers at various stages of the sales process. It is very easy to set up reminders to reconnect with customers and stay on top of things. The tool is fairly intuitive to use and does not require much time to ramp up in becoming a power user of the tool.

What do you dislike?

The optimization for mobile left a lot to be desired. I ended up having to default to using this on my computer. In addition, the customer filters could be improved to allow me to know more detailed information, to know related information or relevant data in a more easier way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool can become very powerful because of the lens through which it looks at sales. It sees it more as a process and series of discrete steps that we should act upon. As with any other tool, you will only get out of it, what you put into it. It's either garbage in, garbage out or a really powerful tool that will help you stay organized and stay on top of things, close more deals, build stronger relationships, and make more money.

We benefited from the many visual elements from Pipedrive that help us to break down a full range of data. Being easy for us to set up and use has helped us to focus more on sales and marketing activities and less on technical issues. All of the metrics help us to understand the success and inefficiencies in our sales efforts. We are given an abundance or data that allows us to track our deals from start to finish. We have a better understanding of which clients to focus more on and which ones aren't providing us with significant income.

Edgar S.

"Get better results in your sales"

What do you like best?

A positive part is that Pipedrive serves to obtain all the details of the clients, their information and the contacts that you have made with them to improve the transactions you make with them and also the sale of the products.

When you put new contacts in the system if there is one repeated, it is not duplicated, only those who were not before get into the system, which facilitates the work of increasing your list of contacts.

The sales report of a large amount of information that can be used to see which periods of time are the most profitable to sell products, which elements have worked better, which changes have been more efficient ... In short to value deep the sales area of your company.

What do you dislike?

It would improve the mobile application so that it had more functions and that it would be easier to work with it. It is somewhat complex to use the application and understand its operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product