Pipedrive

Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.

Work for Pipedrive?

Learning about Pipedrive?

Pipedrive Reviews

Showing 947 Pipedrive reviews
Pipedrive review by Cris N.
Cris N.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pipedrive
Pipedrive review by Mylan A.
Mylan A.

"New methodology"

What do you like best?

In the management of funnels I can classify the sales that are made in stages and thus achieve a clear understanding of each sale made with tools that allow me a statistic based on knowing which sales are the most need attention and concentration to be more successful

The customization is totally adjustable to my way as you wish and can add members to the team or perform as many activities as you want either activated or deactivated if you do not need them at the moment and then re-activate them

What do you dislike?

All the operation is good but in the app the work to be done is different and more complex and complicated because the operation is not the same as a desktop because the options are not the same as the app to the web platform

It is possible to improve the processes of maketing for a better work performance and to take better advantage of the resources offered for the benefit of the organization and a good organization of the activities and sales to have the detailed report of everything that is being done

What CRM solution do you use?

Pipedrive review by Kerlin F.
Kerlin F.

"Controlled sales"

What do you like best?

It keeps me organized of the activities that I have to perform daily and the control of each business carried out

I understand better the opportunities that exist to form a good business and if business is lost define what is failing to improve the opportunities that there are

the mobile app stores call log activities and schedules activities even if I'm not connected

I access the information of the company at all times so is not in the company or this trip

What do you dislike?

Should extend the time of customer assistance because it has no assistance on Saturdays and Sundays in my opinion should have advisors 24 hours a day who are willing to have good support assistance, because if a damage is caused on a Friday we have to wait until Monday to fix it

Teach to be a better salesman to have more specific sales and always be at the forefront of how to better understand a customer

The order that I manage is the best organization for all my activities and to have knowledge of each client

Pipedrive review by Harry S.
Harry S.

"A CRM and sales platform with streamlined functionality"

What do you like best?

All the emails that come to my inbox can be seen directly from within my Pipedrive account. The tool comes with several customizable templates which give you good starter ideas to initiate conversations with customers at various stages of the sales process. It is very easy to set up reminders to reconnect with customers and stay on top of things. The tool is fairly intuitive to use and does not require much time to ramp up in becoming a power user of the tool.

What do you dislike?

The optimization for mobile left a lot to be desired. I ended up having to default to using this on my computer. In addition, the customer filters could be improved to allow me to know more detailed information, to know related information or relevant data in a more easier way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool can become very powerful because of the lens through which it looks at sales. It sees it more as a process and series of discrete steps that we should act upon. As with any other tool, you will only get out of it, what you put into it. It's either garbage in, garbage out or a really powerful tool that will help you stay organized and stay on top of things, close more deals, build stronger relationships, and make more money.

We benefited from the many visual elements from Pipedrive that help us to break down a full range of data. Being easy for us to set up and use has helped us to focus more on sales and marketing activities and less on technical issues. All of the metrics help us to understand the success and inefficiencies in our sales efforts. We are given an abundance or data that allows us to track our deals from start to finish. We have a better understanding of which clients to focus more on and which ones aren't providing us with significant income.

Pipedrive review by Edgar S.
Edgar S.

"Get better results in your sales"

What do you like best?

A positive part is that Pipedrive serves to obtain all the details of the clients, their information and the contacts that you have made with them to improve the transactions you make with them and also the sale of the products.

When you put new contacts in the system if there is one repeated, it is not duplicated, only those who were not before get into the system, which facilitates the work of increasing your list of contacts.

The sales report of a large amount of information that can be used to see which periods of time are the most profitable to sell products, which elements have worked better, which changes have been more efficient ... In short to value deep the sales area of your company.

What do you dislike?

It would improve the mobile application so that it had more functions and that it would be easier to work with it. It is somewhat complex to use the application and understand its operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales area of a company is basic and must be worked on in order to improve it. Pipedrive is a CRM that facilitates the sale of your products and analysis of information so you can achieve maximum profitability.

Increase the benefit obtained with our products. By better understanding our sales system and being able to obtain more information through personalized reports, we have been able to analyze the data better and know which products are best working and make changes in other products to get more benefit from them.

Managing work and dividing tasks among members of sales teams is another of the things we have been able to improve by using Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by Danielle R. G.
Danielle R. G.

"Great tool with good features for sales."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive is a tool for CRM with a simple and correct interface that helps to perform all kinds of jobs in a simpler way, the different characteristics that this tool possesses, they can be edited and molded a bit, to the use of each user, that of a greater freedom to use many of the features that work with this tool, is a system that significantly helps to optimize all sales processes that occur within a company, you can perform all kinds of follow-ups to customers, so that each sale is totally effective, you can also customize some of the characteristics of each of the buyers, so we give a special deal to each one, and we manage to specify our sales in greater percentage, we can send our customers all kinds of information through emails and messages from the platform, this connects us much more with them, and allows us to give them a better follow-up.

What do you dislike?

There may be certain types of pauses or delays, when you work on this application, sometimes it may take some time to update certain type of information that is published by one of my colleagues, and I can not see these updates immediately, only after a couple of minutes, although this seems somewhat unimportant, may affect on certain occasions the good performance of the tasks that are being done, since some information given to customers may be incorrect.

It is a great tool to perform a control of the different stages and processes in which the sales group works, with this we can make complete reports, of all the money movements that are made daily, and look for new alternatives to improve in the completion of the business we do every day, also allows us to track each of our customers, both old and new, in an effective manner.

Pipedrive review by Jay W.
Jay W.

"The BEST sandbox CRM by far!"

What do you like best?

The ability to custom make a CRM to best suit your business and it's needs is the absolute dream for any serious business looking to grow and scale, Pipedrive is that CRM!

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint by far is the limitation on the number of Workflow automations, as of this post you can only have 30 per user account on the Gold plan and 60 on the Platinum plan. For our business, this means we needed to make and pay for additional user accounts just simply for more workflow automations. Also, just more native integrations would be amazing. Zapier does a ton of work for us, but it would be nice to drop the majority of it if possible in the future with some more direct integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a sandbox CRM, meaning you need to BUILD the entire product to take full advantage of it, this takes time but is well worth it.

We have put our entire photography studio on Pipedrive, every step of the client journey from just being a lead in our system to completed ordering appointment and product delivery. For us, this has allowed us to scale our business up like never before while keeping it all organized and under control. It really is the perfect CRM solution for us and one in which we tell a LOT of other photography studios about in our industry.

Pipedrive review by David G.
David G.

"Extraordinaria herramienta para ventas. "

What do you like best?

Me gusta de pipedrive porque es una herramienta que es muy facil de usar la cual me permite visualizar mis ventas cómodamente sin ningún tipo de inconvenientes, además se puede utilizar en cualquier equipo de cualquier modelo y tamaño, también me gusta su buena simplicidad y capacidad de integración con mis otras herramientas, es muy intuitiva y muy organizada y nos permite organizar nuestros ciclos de ventas correctamente. Ademas es una herramienta completamente gratis.

What do you dislike?

Solo posee un periodo de prueba por 30 días luego nos muestra tres tipos de planes de pago que son alrededor de 10$ a 63$ anuales. De lo demás no tengo nada que acotar la verdad es una herramienta amplificadora para la organización de información relevante lo que necesitamos para encontrar clientes verdaderamente potenciales que nos ayuden a mejorar nuestra organización.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recomendada a la comunidad y aquellas personas que quieran gestionar las relaciones con sus clientes lo cual nos ayuda a analizar sus rendimientos y organizarnos correctamente para la mejora de la misma.

Me ha ayudado a monitorear los datos de mi empresa de manera automática, permitiéndonos así centrarnos en el paso que debemos seguir para mejorar el seguimiento de nuestros prospectos de negocios, además de ayudarnos a tener un control absoluto del dineros que manejamos en nuestra empresa, también nos ha beneficiado mucho en cuanto a la posibilidad de agendar nuestras diferentes actividades, reuniones, almuerzos entre otros, y nos permite recibir notificaciones al correo.

Pipedrive review by Violet W.
Violet W.

"Clear and fast processes"

What do you like best?

I keep in order all the business actions that I am doing to maintain contact with customers and sales made in one place

The sales report helps me determine if you are losing sales and how many have been a good business opportunity which I really like that you have this option so good because I can have a work order and know what is failing so that sales they are not performing 100%

I can use the mobile app in any place and time to work and I collaborate a lot in my work to be more connected with sales that are closing

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed bad aspects in pipedrive that displease me or that they cause problems during my work when I use this platform, until now everything has been useful and beneficial for the job

My whole process of sales and marketing at work is easier with this platform to take order and monitoring of sales of customers, it has been of benefit to work this platform to maintain the proper functioning of all my activities in order and correctly carried out

Pipedrive review by Marcelo Antonio C.
Marcelo Antonio C.

"Software that offers very useful features."

What do you like best?

Pipedrive offers a simple and well-organized administration CRM. Its interface is intuitive, the menu is very well designed and organized. It gives the possibility to customize it. It allows you to import and combine contacts that are already in our database to avoid the cumbersome problem of duplicate contacts. It allows me to work in conjunction with MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

I really have no negative aspects to highlight from this software. It would improve the response time of your customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we recommend that you register for the new customers beforehand in the free version so that they become familiar with Pipedrive's plans. This service lasts 30 days and offers the possibility of knowing how this software works. I assure you that if they try it they will end up subscribing to a Premium plan.

Thanks to Pipedrive we have managed to optimize considerably the resources in our organization improving our marketing processes

Pipedrive review by Charles C.
Charles C.

"Simple platform to use"

What do you like best?

Besides it is a platform that increases sales with the minimum effort I like how easy it is to use, from the first moment I have this app with me at work without having to read a lot of tutorials to learn how to use it I learned to use it for its basic and simple aspect that has to manage everything I need

Pipedrive shows me what I have to work on something super practical because I do not spend time in reviewing the tasks I have to do because pipedrive has an advanced technology that informs me everything

it has helped me to be a better salesman and learn to know more about customers which is what helps sales increase and customers become more frequent having an order of projects to do daily

What do you dislike?

There is nothing wrong with the platform of pipedrive everything I like from the beginning that the service was acquired both the platform and the customer service are very good with very good efficiency that answers the concerns quickly and very kindly until everything is fixed

I have control of the data of each client and of the tasks that I have to do daily for a better daily production

I have learned to be a better salesperson with pipedrive tips and control over clients and future clients

Pipedrive review by Juan Ignacio C.
Juan Ignacio C.

"The best software if we want to be productive and achieve excellent results."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Pipedrive is that it has an interface capable of gathering in one view all the necessary elements such as information regarding prices, contacts (including mine) and activities. Applications for mobile phones offer the same quality as those designed for office equipment, making it easy to use from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I think that Pipedrive does not have much negative aspects to comment on. Maybe it would be good to have an answering machine in order to save time. However in a general way I have to say that Pipedrive covered our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although our company that enjoys great prestige internationally uses Pipedrive, we could ensure that this software is ideal also for small businesses and with limited resources. It is ideal for those merchants who need to literally track sales opportunities. I recommend 100%

Pipedrive has not offered great advantages. Thanks to this service we have a meticulous record of our client portfolio that is wide due to the products that we commercialize.

Pipedrive review by Boris A.
Boris A.

"Excellent CRM for the companies"

What do you like best?

It helps me to focus on the most important thing I have to do to make sales succeed with reminders of activities, so that I never forget what I have to do and be always present with clients, dedicating time.

Sales are easier to do, having in order the stages of the sales process of each client and knowing who opened the emails with the campaigns that were sent to them.

I liked the option of having free pipedrive for a few days because I learned that the system was very good and that it was worth paying for the service they offered.

What do you dislike?

Only once I communicated with support for something I did not understand in the configuration and support service is terrible because they do not understand it very well, it took me a long time to learn and I had to solve the problem myself because the support could not explain all right

I have my clients and more orderly sales in the platform with a very specific database of easy to manage data and I have the happiest clients because I have the history of them and when I communicate with them I have all the times that I have communicated and what issues they have spoken

Pipedrive review by Angus C.
Angus C.

"Serves for the progress of sales"

What do you like best?

When I open pipedrive, the first thing that shows me is the sales process, which is very good because I start by looking at how sales are going up or down and regarding the report that I see, I can know what tasks I have to do in the day

I have the control of sales tracking to know the progress of each and have realistic goals that can be reached depends on the time that idealizes

is a simple platform to configure and learn to use does not require a lot of time in the learning process

What do you dislike?

In the mobil app of pipedrive I think it's good and I can work on it at any time and from any place but the last update that they did deactivated the identification of the business when there is an incoming call is a real shame because it served quite

I have the activities that I have to do daily, more orderly and sure that I will not overlook any activity without stopping doing it

It is a platform that helps me to order more precise to have everything in order with the clients

Pipedrive review by Fredi H.
Fredi H.

"This is the CRM you want!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, works on any device, anywhere, anytime, simple, quick adoption, very affordable. i like the fact that the information about the client is right in front of your within seconds. past deals, past issues, contact info, everything.

What do you dislike?

can't do itemized invoice on smartphone (as far as i know).

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a trial and tell your best salesperson to use it. He/She will love it and get others on board and adopt it quickly. Scaling up is a breeze. Highly recommended is the email feature which is two-way synced with Gmail. It saves a tonne of time (and money) by using personalized scripts that are used every day and can be implemented with a click on a button. This feature is one of our greatest 'secret' weapons as we are faster and closer to the lead than our competitors. If one wants to be a step ahead in sales, this is it!

sales process/sales cycle. we were all over the place with our lead/potential customers/customers/existing business. We seldom new what exactly the current status of our customer was. that changed dramatically with the implementation of pipedrive. our revenue doubled within the first 2 months.

Pipedrive review by Samuel J.
Samuel J.

"Organization"

What do you like best?

Increase my work efficiency by accelerating processes to better move businesses to the funnel with a good organized base

It is an easy tool to use with a control of the clients and sales made managing the opportunities that are visible

you have a follow-up of the emails, activities and notifications that you make

Using templates helps save time in creating campaigns

has a very simple configuration to perform

What do you dislike?

Has a customer service hours from 9.00 - 17.00 and it has happened to me that after this time I have had problems with the platform but writing them I have no immediate answer to which I have to wait until the next day to help me with my problem, should have a broader service for occasions like these have a faster response and not wait so long or worse even when it is weekend we have to wait until Monday and this affects the work

Thanks to the organization and the control I can have of all the sales and clients, it helps to improve the database and the sales made

the pipedrive app I can work at any time and place, being able to be aware of the clients and sales at any time

Pipedrive review by Austin H.
Austin H.

"CRM that helps improve your sales process"

What do you like best?

You can review and control the sales system better globally. Pipedrive helps sales to have a greater organization, to structure the data obtained from them in a much more coordinated way for a better understanding of the information.

The templates to send emails can be customized to improve the design. This improvement allows it to be valued more, since it is very professional to send emails through this platform.

You can enter multiple users and it is easy to add new equipment integrating these users. You can make and design different equipment for sales in a simple way, which facilitates the creation of new groups.

What do you dislike?

You could improve the application for mobile because I think that the optimization is not perfect and sometimes there are connection failures or the information that you put through the mobile phone is not correctly registered inside, which means that you have to check to see if everything It has been introduced satisfactorily.

The customer filter could be improved to know more information in a detailed way, to know data or relevant information in a simpler way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensuring better organization of your equipment and implementing a better structured sales system helps make the creation of new products more efficient and easier with Pipedrive.

We control the sales section better, because with Pipedrive we can divide and manage better both the work teams and the products we want to sell.

We have a larger customer database thanks to the ease of creating and managing new sales processes. In addition this database also helps us to see the differences between the different types of clients and to make adaptations to our products.

Pipedrive review by Jake L.
Jake L.

"sales order"

What do you like best?

It helps to manage and have a sales order to classify in which stage each sale is progressing and thus have a more effective control

is a sales methodology more innovative and easy to use for its simplicity in the platform that is all well specified and ordered to follow each step of adding offers, activities and tasks

The function of adding additional users makes a more group work and quick to perform

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have a filtering by levels of importance of each client and know which is a potential client to give you more time and priority, which will be highlighted among the other clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

the platform increases and organizes sales, helps to have control of each client is very good

Since the company has been organized in the company, the sales organization has been fundamental to have a more organized control and help sales increase.

Pipedrive review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"pipedrive"

What do you like best?

all emails that come to my inbox I can see in my pipedrive account without opening the mail

The templates that I use can be customized in the way I want and that makes the mail sent more interesting and professional

a work group is created on the same platform but I can control who can see the emails I send and receive

I can schedule the activities I have with each client such as call them and at what time, send emails, remember the meeting with clients or a business lunch

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that disgusts me in pipedrive, it has helped me to have a more orderly order of the clients and the sales made to improve the relationship with the clients and to know if the client is frequent and that he buys

all the benefits are related to sales that have improved with having more customers and having an order with the database of all customers, whether they are frequent customers or customers who buy wholesale or only one article to all customers is treated by same and with pipedrive I can have the contro to do it and not stop writing or calling them so they know about the new articles that we create for them

Pipedrive review by Nathan D.
Nathan D.

"Understand the sales process better and improve your profitability"

What do you like best?

The emails that you send through this software are displayed directly in gmail, which simplifies the sending and receiving of emails. You can also link to the gmail calendar, which helps you to be informed about the dates displayed on that platform.

Apart from Gmail, it also supports a multitude of other applications, which increases the ease of accessing and combining information through these integrations.

It should also be noted that this CRM has a great organization, design and is a very intuitive platform, which allows navigating and knowing the aspects of the program in a short time. It also has a large layer of customization that allows you to adapt its use to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Although Pipedrive has a great capacity for personalization and also has a variety of filters to divide and better understand the information, achieving this division of information is very complex, since you must change the predefined filter settings and when you enter too many filters it makes it difficult to understand the information well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my Pipedrive it is a great CRM that serves to make the sales management process easier to perform and also to analyze for a better future management.

Improving our sales section and achieving better results is something we have achieved with Pipedrive. In the aspect of analysis of the sales section, we have been able to obtain through this software two basic aspects of analysis in the sales section:

- On the one hand the analysis of the won offers where you can see the averages, the time used in each offer, the products won.

- On the other hand an analysis of the lost offers where it shows you also the time invested, as you have proposed each stage.

In short, the analysis shows you the successes and benefits so that we can improve our performance in the future.

The review of the clients, of the temporary monitoring and of the products has also allowed us to increase our market. It is easier to communicate with customers and manage any modification or update of the products.

Pipedrive review by Joseph K.
Joseph K.

"tracing"

What do you like best?

You can have a follow-up and control of each sale made with the reminders of activities that keep me up to date on each process and do not forget to call or send emails to customers having an order of everything I have to do day after day and from Wherever I am, I can do all this by the pipedrive app

with pipedrive I can determine very well which sales were made and which ones were lost to be able to define why was lost and what was the error and be able to improve

you can enter several users to the same account of the owner to work as a team and have a sales statistics of each team to define the performance of each and achieve goals

What do you dislike?

the reference program takes time to give the reward

the app for mobile devices is sometimes frustrating to try to work because it stops several times or does not save the data that was entered

with pipedrive you learn to make a better seller and have a more specific order in the platform, it helps to have the reminders to be aware of each customer is a good service platform and facilitates the work

Pipedrive review by Jack R.
Jack R.

"sales organization"

What do you like best?

With the pipedrive reports I can consult the activities of the sales businesses that were close to a sale or those that were successful with the conversion rates

The businesses I classify them in stages and it allows me to have a more ordered control of each client and the sale made

the prices of the plans are quite cheap and more if you pay the year you get a very good discount that saves money

To be able to handle PipeDrive I do not need much time to learn, since the platform is very easy to handle and it is not necessary to have a complex knowledge of how to use it.

I can schedule calls to clients to have a more stable control of sales

What do you dislike?

The platform is good the only thing I see bad is customer support support that is a little delayed in responding to requests that are sent, although it is occasionally not all the times the rest of the platform provides a great service

Sales are more productive, they have improved and it has been more orderly to keep track of customers for the improvement of the company. You can make the daily sales statistics are made successfully to know the evolution of each sale

Pipedrive review by Wilfredo P.
Wilfredo P.

"Pipedrive is the best tool to manage sales"

What do you like best?

What Pipedrive likes the most is how easy it is to use it. Any user with a minimum training is in capacity in question of hours to handle it. It offers the option to create tasks and assign them to users who subsequently receive notifications to remind them. The service can be customized. The customer service is unbeatable

What do you dislike?

There's almost nothing that I do not like about Pipedrive. Sometimes I have had problems with data filtering because filters that are already predefined must be configured. However, they are failures that I have overcome quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a service that helps your company improve sales in a simple way and with a simple click I think Pipdrive is the best option. Try it It's excellent.

In our institution we have adjusted very well to this service. We used to work with Excel spreadsheets. We can say that we have automated the workflow and we have enhanced it thanks to Pipedrive.

Pipedrive review by Samuel G.
Samuel G.

"Increasing sales"

What do you like best?

With pipedrive I can have classified by stages the sales that are made having an absolute control of how the sale is going and in what stage it goes if I need to change the stage the sale is just to drag it to the next process, the reminders of activities remind me at every moment what should I do in each sale

The pipedrive app allows me to work from wherever I am and so I can save call log activities for my clients and something I like very much is the function that allows me to know which client is near me at the moment this and so I can contact that client and why not make a physical encounter

In the reports of pipedrive I can have the results of the sales closed or of the lost businesses and have a statistics of why the businesses that fell what was the reason to be able to improve

What do you dislike?

the variety of templates that pipedrive has is not as wide as other CRM platforms and sometimes forces me to create with the same ones that I have already created would be great to create more to be able to have a high variety

It makes the work more agile to be able to have everything more organized of the clients and of the sales that are being made to go taking the control of the realized sales or of the fallen sales having access from any place where I am

Pipedrive review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Best CRM Experience Available"

What do you like best?

The functionality, practicality, and ease of use are the top factors for me. In minutes I had imported my entire database (several thousand contacts). After several years of use, everything I do is assisted by their "pipeline" sales-driven structure, activity-based data, unlimited custom fields, great tech support, and email integration. My team contains several non-tech savvy members who have adapted and figured out Pipedrive and have even grown to enjoy using it to speed up their daily tasks. Workflow automation is a newer feature that I haven't had ample time to explore yet, but several other team members have expressed the dozens of hours—per WEEK— that workflow automation is saving them!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't an integrated email marketing dashboard (i.e. Mailchimp). There is an integration with Mailchimp that is easy to use but isn't fluid for syncing labels or custom fields. An integrated email marketing system within Pipedrive would be that final touch on an excellent software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you drop what you're doing and sign up for a trial of Pipedrive. After 14 days working with your data in Pipedrive, you'll soon be asking yourself: How is this software this inexpensive?

I solved the need for a cloud-based CRM. Our company had everything in Access. No need to explain the obvious problem there. Benefits: activities, tech support, pipeline view, and the concept of deals to drive action and sales.

Pipedrive review by Leo R.
Leo R.

"Accelerates processes"

What do you like best?

With this platform there is very little that you have to work to achieve great results, it is easy to use it is very specific you just have to follow the order that the platform is going

You can perform very customizable campaigns in a simple but very professional way by accelerating processes in an organized way, the main focus of the platform is to carry out the conclusion of a business

You can take a specific sales control where I can visualize the clients that I manage and which are the main ones in sales processes also to be able to track the emails that were sent and know who opened them

What do you dislike?

There is nothing wrong with the platform of pipedrive only benefits that complement sales and close deals with customers, I like it and I have nothing more to say of pipedrive

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good platadorma that turns into more eficases sellers and the sales raise valuable with working little but to gain arto that is most impressive of this system

With this platform a faster and simpler process of sales and organization of all customers with a good database is made

tracing the emails is the best part, with that if the mail is not opened it is sent again so that the information is read and interesting for the clients and future clients

Pipedrive review by Richard A.
Richard A.

"sales funnel"

What do you like best?

It is a very good program that encourages better control and sales process that helps me to be more organized, is easy to use and is a great support for the work I can classify sales to know which are the main and priority to which I have to be more aware

I can access a deeper and more personalized analysis of the sales that are made

What do you dislike?

do not respond quickly the help emails lasted 3 days without the email working properly I communicated with them and the answer was that I was in the process of tracking the failure and they did not solve anything, I affect my work and although it works well I do not I like the support they have

the work becomes easier and organized gives me much more than before when I did not use pipedrive has been noticed more the order of sales that I carry and the best performance of the area

Pipedrive review by Roberto L.
Roberto L.

"Great CRM for the SME, the solopreneur and every salespeople on the road"

What do you like best?

It is a very flexible and powerful software, but with the right price. You don´t need a system expert to implement it. Also, the mobile app allows you to update the information on the road. The automation feature saves you a lot of time and the visibility for the rest of the company allows a great team job. Goals setting feature is very useful in order to get the goals needed.

What do you dislike?

If your email service provider is not one of the "big names", you might have issues with the sync feature. The dashboard is kind of simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though is very easy to implement, there must be a person willing to become the "owner" of the system inside the company. You must take a few days in order to analyze your sales process and then run the set up of the CRM accordingly.

Salespeople can focus on the most important activities for every lead. Also, is very simple and user-friendly. It allows for great teamwork and management of the sales team gets easy.

Pipedrive review by Joan C.
Joan C.

"Makes it easier to manage sales"

What do you like best?

is a tool that benefits the projection and registration of sales that are made to generate reports, I can add or delete the products that are or are not available at the moment and it is easy to manage in this way I can have an exact control of sales , what is the most sold and what less is sold in the market

What do you dislike?

the app to download to the cell phone I think it should be compatible with any high-end cell phone, there was a time where I damaged my cell phone and had another but I could not download it because it said it was not compatible and it was not a cell phone low range was a high-end and even so I do not let download I was without the app a while while I fix my cell phone

I am very grateful with this tool Pipedrive helps me to order and smooth sales and also with customers to have a way to contact me more closely

Pipedrive review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"The best for getting you organized, getting emails out and things flowing"

What do you like best?

I had a nightmare of a sort. The prior year I had taken 13 years worth of Linkedin contacts and put them into Hubspot. I started to organize them there but found the UI clunky and not intuitive. I used it as a bcc catcher for email activity.

This year I am getting more serious about biz dev in different channels and needed a solution that could get me organized, and integrate into Mixmax (my preferred email tool).

I tried Zoho and didn't like it and didn't even start with Salesforce's entry-level because of the cost to get it to the point where it would integration with Mixmax.

I kept looking at Pipedrive and like the UI of it's exterior. Checked out a video and decided to give it a try.

Hours later I was getting my contacts organized (after an awesome import process facilitated by Import2.com that Pipedrive provided), i had developed a quick and efficient process of updating the contacts while I entered them into sequences and had customized fields to break this down into both a sales funnel and a recruiting funnel.

Needless to say, I was impressed. I upgraded and bought a year of Gold when I hit the limit for the smart data that Pipedrive provides you for each contact queued off email.

I can't wait until I upgrade Mixmax to Enterprise and can experience the full integration there. You can build sequences to run off of events in Pipedrive which can be triggered by other things like Contact forms.

The automation that a non-engineer can build into a website now is amazing, and I encourage anyone reading this to learn about and experiment with different integrations.

What do you dislike?

If I had to get picky perhaps being able to specify on the Pipeline projection on the deal stage what number to project. I don't want to see the amount from leads, but from contact made. Perhaps you can do this, I may need to dig into docs a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting a business and are ready to get serious about sales by a year of Gold. You get two months for free, Its about $260? I think, and worth every penny.

Building a sales funnel for my consulting business.

Pipedrive review by Elias W.
Elias W.

"Active management and sales organization"

What do you like best?

Helps sales management actively for a customer organization, is based on making sales easier with better order in the system

invite friends to meet on the same page is the coolest thing you have because we work as a team and we can all work at the same time taking the order of the sale

What do you dislike?

After the last update that made the app on my cell phone no longer the data of each contact thing that affects a lot because I can not work as I worked before on the cell phone I do most of it on the computer because there is everything shown as it should be

Sales improved and the most happy customers are with us, they tell us or they write to us that they like the organization that we carry for everything in sales and that they like it, the company has grown more and each time they know us more in the market of the internet as a serious, committed and secure company

Pipedrive review by William H.
William H.

"Confirmed sales statistics in the month"

What do you like best?

There are many good things in pipedrive as being able to manage the administration of the incomes that are being received each month to have a clear vision of the results in the sales and to know how much was sold and if the month was good or bad according to the statistics that It gives me pipedrive.

Being able to divide by categories is very good, it also helps to know which product sells more.

What do you dislike?

The support is delayed in answering my doubts, when I started using pipedrive I had many doubts as the normal people of how things were handled tried to contact me through tickets and they responded to me the two days that already for me that is delayed because if I wrote to them it was because I needed to solve my problem immediately and not two days or the next day they answered me how I could solve my doubt. this is the only bad thing I have to say about the rest, it seems good to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good page to establish statistics

It has brought me the benefit of having everything more specific and knowing all the sales well without making much effort since the platform is not difficult to manage and I can have a detailed report of sales

Pipedrive review by charles j.
charles j.

"Better workflow so that it yields more"

What do you like best?

The option of having all the base ordered and putting red, green and yellow to know the state in which the client is, makes my job easier because it depends on the color I have if I have already completed everything with the client or I am missing by calling him and completing some of the purchase.

The support is very good, they respond quickly and are attentive in case I need them to solve something.

What do you dislike?

I pay the platinum plan every month to continue with the services of Pipedrive I pay with my visa card but it has happened that I rejected the payments and it is not the fault of the card it is the fault of Pipedrive and even though it has only been twice it has left me without the services like two days.

Being able to have everything more organized makes the work faster and makes me have a more detailed report about each client as the process goes with each one or that I need to complete.

Pipedrive review by Gilb T.
Gilb T.

"controls and keeps customer records"

What do you like best?

I use the application on the cell phone a lot since I go out a lot from the office and I'm scheduling the calls Pipedrive has to do so when I get to the office I synchronize and do them.

While I'm in the street, taxi, restaurant or wherever I'm working in Pipedrive to go forward work for when I get to the company and I have most of the work ahead.

What do you dislike?

Twice it has happened to me that when renewing the payment it is loaded and I have to return to make the transaction but later I realize that I charge it twice although they give me back the money it is very annoying to be writing to support to solve that.

It helps a lot for the time saving and that makes me more at work so that I can spend my time that I was going to spend in calling clients I can do in other things of my work.

Pipedrive review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"good for organizing information"

What do you like best?

We are a small company but we wanted sales to be like those of a large company, so that's why I decided to call on Pipedrive's help. More than that, I liked that the plans are very economical for a small company that does not have many resources.

The sales information has been more organized to have a greater coverage to customers since the Pipedrive plan was purchased

What do you dislike?

It is very confusing to understand the operation of Pipedrive when I have to create a new task, there are others that change from state to task performed and it is not, I feel that I still have a lot to learn how is the correct functioning of this CRM platform

You can do a full follow-up of the customers to take the exact control of the sales and create reminders that serve to contact the customer in the future

Pipedrive review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Must have for anyone in sales"

What do you like best?

I've tried many of the other CRMs out there and found that they are either too simple or very complex (SF). PipeDrive seems to have just the right amount of features, is intuitive, and the reporting keeps me honest in showing me exactly what I have done, and what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I am concerned that if they keep adding in features that it will become bloated and too difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The challenge with using any CRM is the time it takes to set up - to customize with your sales process and data. We spent a considerable amount of time on data entry on HubSpot and Zoho only to find out that they just weren't a great fit for us. I was hesitant to start using PipeDrive at first but it didn't take long to see that this would be the one we were going to use for many years.

Keeping all of my prospect records in one place, keeping track of activities, and my unique sales process. This gives me the confidence that I need to be in the right mindset to sell better.

Pipedrive review by Chandni B.
Chandni B.

"Pipedrive Review - Overall"

What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly Pipedrive is. I just started using it about 2 months ago and I found it a pretty easy transition from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Managing your pipe and moving deals along the pipe is also very easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I am unable to understand how to fully use Pipedrive. I am very confused as to how I am supposed to set my tasks... am I supposed to set a new task everyday, or keep the same task open when trying to contact a client... I will never know. I also get very annoyed when I mark a task as "done" it prompts me to make another task. I do not want to be promoted of this, I can create a new task if I want to create a new task. In addition, the filtering system is a little confusing, but i think with time it will be easier.

Working for a startup I have not been able to use Pipedrive to its full potential yet. But I do see it benefiting me in the future, especially with pipeline management.

Pipedrive review by Renata H.
Renata H.

"mail synchronization very good to manage"

What do you like best?

customize the signature to have a more professional side makes the company more experienced and synchronize emails with pipedrive to specify the main customers and know who is sent the first information that is important, and what I like most about this platform is how it monitors the openings of the emails sent.

What do you dislike?

billing is a system that do not know how to handle it has happened several times that I pay the monthly payment and I get an error that the payment was not accepted and I have to try several times or the next day to continue with the services of the pipedrive platform

The experience acquired with the platform makes the company more expert in customer management and marketing is noted by the sales and by the comments that customers make of how safe they feel with us as a company.

Pipedrive review by Alia Saint L.
Alia Saint L.

"Big help for customer data"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, all the way. Not much training is needed to get the hang of things. It integrates seamlessly with other sales tools to give a great solution for sales. Easy to customize, and it looks nice! The support offered is also great.

What do you dislike?

It does not provide a way to tell an important client and a potential one. I think there should be a way to highlight different accounts in the pipeline to help the user know which clients to go for more. Key accounts should have those clients that are big buyers on your business and other client should be filtered by level of importance. , I would like to see a feature that had different users have different sales pipelines to help evaluate performance of every user for management purposes . This would help improve statistics and thus increase sales revenue,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better for small businesses

CRM

Pipedrive review by Samuel R P.
Samuel R P.

"Love my Pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Pipedrive does everything I need a CRM to do for my small business. I launched my business 6 years ago. I tested a number of CRMs at the time but needed something a little more customizable. Pipedrive was easily the most customizable CRM I tried.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily like the pricepoint for being able to use the phone plug-in. I would love to be able to make my calls directly from my CRM but I can't justify the cost/month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipedrive is very functional and customizable for most businesses. There are also a number of plugins available to integrate Pipedrive to your mass email/mailing functions as well.

I'm an independent insurance agent. At any one given time I could have 50+ people in my pipeline between prospect to paying customer. In some of those cases, the sales cycle can be 6 months or longer. Pipedrive allows me to manage a large number of clientele effectively and keep track of all contact and communications. By setting reminders, I can remind myself when it's time to come back around at some point in the future when I've long forgotten what was required.

Pipedrive review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Simple and the perfect fit for our small sales organization!"

What do you like best?

As sales manager, the initial set-up for my entire team took me about 2 hours and then we were able to use it. We've made a few tweaks along the way, but haven't made any dramatic changes. Our previous CRM took a team of three people 5 months to set up before the team could use , and then it was extremely confusing. Pipedrive makes it all so simple!

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we could set daily call/email/activity goals for each sales rep. It's easy enough to track, but having them know their a goal being tracked would up productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the great videos that they have in their blog on on their YouTube channel. They give you a great perspective on what Pipedrive does and doesn't do.

Pipedrive saves the entire team so much time and streamlines our sales process. We are able to close deals or weed out bad deals much more quickly now, and we've seen our sales improve about 20% this year.

Pipedrive review by Geraldine C.
Geraldine C.

"The Perfect Sized"

What do you like best?

We talk about them throughout the sales process and I really enjoy how Pipedrive conceptualizes them. Creating a person, an organization and a deal is extremely easy. It is also set up to keep you informed of phone calls. The new dashboard also offers a surprising view of the activities, forecast sales and the security with which the customer data is kept.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filters for the clients. For example, in the previous Software, we could filter the client, for example, by the sales that he made, and this client was more important to us.

We use Pipedrive to monitor and expand our customer base. We also use it as an administrator of time, we plan meetings. But Pipedrive is much more, it still has many functions that we do not use because it costs us to reject other software solutions. We can also import data, even from another CRM. Clients are maintained and sales are better, analyzing this part of the company.

Pipedrive review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"Keeps us from double selling"

What do you like best?

I like that we have several sales people on our team using the system, but we can keep our own account in line with what we are doing, and see their pipelines when necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard for me to keep my account as organized as I need it to be when I'm in a busy sales time and have a lot coming in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for any size business. We used to have a team of 6 and now there are just 2 of us. It has kept their information in the pipeline so it's super helpful even after they have left.

We have several sales people in different territories but have people in our pipeline from a year or more ago that we can easily overstep. With pipedrive, I can easily see who other reps are working with and where their touch points are.

Pipedrive review by Harry P.
Harry P.

"A great CRM for quotation focused workflow"

What do you like best?

Everything is there without much need for customization. Pipelines can be customized easily and without any programming.

Visibility of emails and activities tied to a job make it easy for someone else to help out a client when the owner is not available.

Assigning and scheduling of tasks with reminders are a great way to keep track of what needs to be done by what time.

What do you dislike?

For now, the private and public access of emails. There needs to be one in between the current settings that assumes emails are private until you associate the email with a deal (and not a contact).

Integration of outlook. Some of our users don't like the fact that they have to use the mail screen in the browser rather than outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also, email visibility to other users is quite extensive. There are sensitive emails that I don't want anybody to access but the default is that if the contact is created in pipedrive, it is shared and viewable to everybody.

Management and tracking of quotations. Very quick to see what actions have been done by various members of the sales force.

Reporting of results, hit rate, loss explanations and amount of quotations.

Pipedrive review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Easy to learn, clean look and ease of flow"

What do you like best?

How easy it is set up your email connections, groups and adding notes and reminders, I trade options every day and own rental houses this keeps me busy, since I just started a new factoring business, without pipedrive I would miss tasks, engagements and most important upcoming connections.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, have not experienced anything negative att is time, If I do I will be sure to give my thoughts and why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you one day, from embarrassment forgetting someone or something, just the organization alone is great, tidy and will keep you on track.

Problems solved is just staying in focus, keeping an order of clients, being able to remind myself of dates, meetings, where I left off with a client, and best of all who we gained as a client and who we did not and go back to find out why we didn't.

Pipedrive review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"The best CRM experience I`ve had so far"

What do you like best?

I love pipedrive. Already used a lot of sales pipelines (like Moskit), but Pipedrive is more complete, more solid and more reliable than anything I`ve ever used.

I use pipedrive integrated with a lot of other services (RD, Zapier, Google Agenda and Gmail), and everything just WORKS.

Started using it to manage all my leads (inbound and outbound), and as my sales team grows, I realized is really easy to setup everything. You can customize your pipeline, create filters, manage leads, record e-mails, schedule activities... Is really easy to use. I recommend. The support is amazing, also.

What do you dislike?

Is really hard to find out something I dislike at pipedrive. The filters are not so easy to create, sometimes I felt lost integrating the API with some other services (but it wasn`t Pipedrive fault), and if you have a lot of leads, you'l eventually be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a CRM manager, use Pipedrive. Really. Don't consider any other. The support is amazing, is really easy to use, you can integrate with a lot of other services and the management is really, really good.

My biggest problem was managing all my leads. I have a lot of leads in a lot of stages, and i needed to manage the sales team leads also. With Pipedrive I can create outbound leads, receive inbound leads, manage leads from my team, transfer and export in different formats (like xls. to manage in a different database), and record all the communication in a pleasant timelime. This made my CRM easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Pipedrive review by David B.
David B.

"Simplicity of use and good integrations"

What do you like best?

The design of Pipedrive makes it very easy to set up and start using, no matter the size of the team. As it is integratede (natively or via zapier) with a lot of our marketing tools, it allows us to streamline the marketing / sales process all the while keeping it simple. The support is also very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pipedrive is a very good CRM "pre sale" but not perfect to manage the lifetime of a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to assess if you need a CRM only to manage the Sales pipeline, or also the life time of a customer. Pipedrive is perfect for the former, but not really for the later.

We do have a long sales cycle with our B2B SaaS (1 to 4 months) and pipedrive allows us to easily follow our sales pipeline, manage the pipe of all our sales. The visualization of performance data can be improved but it gives us key indicators on the average length of our sales process and the team performence. Also Pipedrive makes it very easy for our sales to have their task list at hands. Each communications with a customer is automatically copied on the profile, which is very handy.

Pipedrive review by Emilia M.
Emilia M.

"Simple tool, great analytics, amazing customer support."

What do you like best?

I tried many CRM's, and Pipedrive so far beats every solution. It's easy to use, it's integrated with your e-mail, provides great analytics and on top of that provides great customer support. There are many solutions that provide complex features but very often that kilss the overall user experience. The app is friendly enough for most sales teams and this has a lot to do with the system being fully mobile optimized. You can easily integrate it with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, and other Google apps and many popular third-party business systems.

With this software, you can efficiently managing your company’s sales pipeline. The downright intuitiveness of the system helps you distinguish hot leads and priority deals, and develop an individual approach for each of them without wasting too much time. Negotiating a deal, or maintaining lead relationships in general is a fully flexible process, and you can quickly customize it to promote your brand, or adjust the conditions you no longer agree with.

What do you dislike?

At this point I can't find anything that I dislike about the tool. It could be a bit cheaper I guess :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just test it! It's great :)

Great solution for tracking and managing sales efforts. If you are a sales team 2-20 people it's your go-to CRM. Pipedrive acts as your personal sales manager that helps you pick the right activities and deals to focus on. This is why the tool is a real blessing for business owners and sales managers, and a useful and effective application for sales people.

Pipedrive review by JULIO MANUEL R.
JULIO MANUEL R.

" projecting to the future with pipedrive"

What do you like best?

Our company has analyzed a point in favor of the reporting panel and my flexibility to deepen the sales agents at any specific time scale, gathers all the relevant information for an agreement in a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, history of activities and upcoming activities

What do you dislike?

the company has verified that this is one of the several falecias where by default, creates a new person, which means many duplicates, the other option is Pipedrive. it does not do anything: our previous server had an unassigned email in which all the emails were kept until you created a new person or assigned an existing one; It was the main method we use to add contacts to the credit card, so it's not a problem. to find some way to tag the existing contacts and then review them weekly and filter out the untagged ones and correct them, so there's an alternative solution, but it's annoying for something that I thought would be a pretty common problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

the company has always been looking for good, simple and affordable technological tools to make life easier for our customers. For people who do not use technology naturally but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive is a good day. It is clear that much thought was given to what is needed to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is simplifying this process for us

Forget complex and expensive CRM tools. I have seen many of them (see my story on LinkedIn). This is the first to do what is supposed to: make the seller live with ease

Pipedrive review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Everything you need for a simple CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simple user interface of the Pipedrive platform. I've been able to import all of my existing sales data from old spreadsheets and quickly train employees at my agency. We also love the reporting features for our year-end review.

What do you dislike?

There are not many cons for the platform. Sometimes I have to spend time adding filters to get the correct dashboard view that I'm looking for, but most customization is doable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost-effective CRM tool that has a wide variety of features and integrations, PipeDrive is a no-brainer. It's simple and effective.

Our new business strategy team is saving time from updating spreadsheets and becoming more effective by entering real-time data on a weekly basis. This gives us a better understanding of how our sales process is performing and where we need to improve.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pipedrive Videos

Learning about Pipedrive?

* We monitor all Pipedrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.