Pipeliner CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Pipeliner CRM?

Exceptional Engagement, The Better CRM! -Sales-friendly interface -Simple, non-tech admin -Instant dynamic visualized reporting -Automates and Integrates with everything -Mobile App with built-in AI Rapid adoption = faster ROI Everything included = lower TCO Fast & high adoption Rates: >Uniform navigation: learn once, use everywhere >Everything visualized for ease of use >Logically organized to keep user focused >Each user can customize views to suit their needs Easy customization & configuration of the system: >No high-cost, full time administrator >Everything visualized for ease of use >Logically organized to keep user focused >Each user can customize views to suit their needs Simple to use & instantly share: >Generate reports from anywhere in the system >Standard, Pivot, Advanced Business Intelligence Reports >Forecast Reports >Performance Dashboard Reports Automate work flows leveraging all your data & systems: >Connects with all systems you use >Automate your Sales Force processes >Easy Import or Migrate all your data Mobile App with AI: >Always up-to-date with the latest sales information on-the-go >can business cards & make voice to text notes >Know where to focus with AI-powered Insights >Full KPI-dashboard to stay informed

Pipeliner CRM Screenshots

Pipeliner CRM Profile Details

Pipeliner CRM Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, German, Spanish
Pipelinersales Inc.
Description
We build for you a sales CRM application that you will enjoy using! Manage your sales pipeline online or offline, from virtually any device.
2007

1-50 of 80 total Pipeliner reviews

Pipeliner CRM Reviews

1-50 of 80 total Pipeliner reviews
Customer Services Agent

"The platform you need if you want to increase your sales and business performance."

What do you like best?

This platform is very complete and I like that, since it has many skills in an application, they have made the work of the company, one less complex, reducing time and effort.

So far we are very happy with the performance of this system, my staff has managed to find everything you need in moments, sales are vital for the company and Pipeliner has done a good job in the area that is ultimately the most important for me, because if we have sales, there is a productivity and with it profitability.

What do you dislike?

In general, it is an efficient program and so far we have not presented any flaws in its use, but I would like my team to be able to send emails to users already linked, but we are convinced that this detail is small and easily modified for the team of Pipeliner developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company does not have this platform, I suggest you make your purchase very quickly, as it will undoubtedly make changes in your sales, and make your business more productive, stable. Piperliner allows the continuous growth of your sales. Try it, you will be satisfied with your results.

This platform has perfected our sales process, now we have more follow-up, analysis and reports that allow continuous improvements, and we also provide a better experience for customers.

An aspect that I want to highlight, is that thanks to the pipeliner the team has designed and we have been able to give firm solutions to the company's losses, and this has been very important because we have detected flaws in time, that if they are not attacked in time and these corrections would not have been made, today maybe I would not have a company.

"Excellent sales stage management, easy to customize"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. You can link each of these areas together, for any entry, which is very powerful.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use, in both the design features for customization and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. The greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are organized and easily understood.

We have are greatly appreciated the immediate response time from Pipeliner representatives when we've requested support in both the trial phase and since we have "gone live." Our sales rep and onboarding trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until you reach a solution.

The process to customize Pipeliner to include fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives feedback daily that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of the job opportunities where we are seeking to close a sale. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

Linking Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities is a fabulous feature in Pipeliner. The reporting on these relationships does not exist. We had to create custom fields (staff has to type data in) to be able to report which accounts and contacts were associated with lead/opportunity. Even though you can see them linked together in each detail screen, you cannot see these connections in reports or views.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. Easy to use, easy to design, easy to teach others.

We did not have a central data base of all contacts and companies. Each staff person saved their own data in Outlook contacts or in spreadsheets. We now have shared contacts in Pipeliner and these contacts integrate with Outlook.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Everyone in our company can now see the details on each each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet.

Producer

"Visually wonderful CRM"

What do you like best?

The platform makes it easy to understand the eccentricities of our complex, enterprise sales process via digestible visuals and clear steps.

What do you dislike?

I prefer 100% cloud products as a general rule... However, travelling often means that having a local application enables work while disconnected on a plane, which is good! Pipeliner fulfils both roles as a hybrid product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand deeper levels of administration and setup so that you can actively evolve your Pipeliner platform to take advantage of the deeper sales insights on process that using Pipeliner delivers.

This was a pure sales focused CRM solution for Collaboro. Our intent was to have clarity over a lengthy and complex enterprise sales process - with many stakeholders and engagement points. The ability to visually map the buying group, to score, weight and report on opportunities are our key benefits.

Response from John Golden of Pipeliner

Thank you, Warwick, for the kind words and taking time out to post a review!

Mr

"Pipeliner CRM: A Top Notch Contemporary Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Instant visual into Sales activities, easy to administer, quick navigation and adaptive by design for seamless future integration of other Apps.

What do you dislike?

Self implementation that might sometimes require certain level of specialized skills.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pipeliner CRM is a fantastic sales tech built on the principle of simplicity with user friendly dashboard and quick navigation's. It is very flexible and adaptive by design which makes it stands out. A sales tool designed to provide instant visual insights into sales activities for prompt decision making and collaborations among sales professionals.

Pipeline management in terms of customer acquisitions and retention. It has proven to be a very useful tool to keep track of the entire sales operations from lead generation through to opportunity management and closing deals faster.

Master

"How pipelines CRM will take over the business of customer relationship management"

What do you like best?

It's mobile application that helps you to have your business in your finger tip while on the go by monitoring the activities of your sales team and getting reports and inquiry on your business and having to choice which inquiries is most urgent to attend to and being able to scan a card and send a message via voice while giving feedback on inquiries.it's truly amazing what artificial intelligent machine voyages is made to perform

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any downside for now I think the software is outstanding but probably during implementation one might notice one or two downside of the software because that is when such problem is likely to occur when you want to integrate it with other software or want to customize it to serve a particular purpose or during renewal probably as the organization grow in size or during training of the staff to know if its actually user friendly to non professional as stated.Then report from the organization on how effective it has become in solving there business need which will determine if the will want a renewal or not so this question is too early to answer now

The knowledge I have gotten studing about pipeliner CRM have made me a better sales person and professional

(Myself Only)

"The power of sales in your hands "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pipeliner CRM is that it works in and out of internet network areas. That way it enables usability by salesperson in rural areas. Also I like the fact that it navigates rapidly; saving cost and time and delivers dynamic instant visualization. It is also easy to use - translates complexity to simplicity.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely, There is nothing to dislike about Pipeliner CRM. It gives you room to be flexible with usage, add or remove what you want. It is simply awesome.

It enables me to track sales progress or movement through the sales process by identifying stages in the sales cycle using pipeline management functionality.

Founder
Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent tool also for small business!"

What do you like best?

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me.

Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

What do you dislike?

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media.

About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships.

It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c

Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

Miss
(Myself Only)

"Pipeliner CRM is the most usable and productive CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that pipeliner prioritizes human touch to go along with ai. The accessibility of information both past and present is amazing. Data is also visualized, making it easy to understand and non technical. Pipeliner CRM has avoided the many problems that plagued other CRM models.

What do you dislike?

My opinion is that for those who are used to more complex systems where the CRM takes control rather than the salesman, some adjustment will be required to use this simplified CRM. Observing the system and the set of instructions that come with it will be necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advise you to give it a try.

I have solved the problem with the confusing process of lead generation of other CRM's. This CRM makes all leads accessible at a go. I have also been able to properly make my schedules.

"Unique and Problem-solving Technology "

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM software has a hybrid cloud that stores and presents data in an offline mode. It has a Buying Centre which helps Management of organizations to forecast the probability of a sales success. None other CRM’s has these aforementioned features. It is most an outstanding application software I have seen on CRM technologies.

What do you dislike?

The navigation tools don’t have a descriptive note of what it’s all about. This can help first users without technical knowledge of it or trainings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s affordable according to its features, and has great insightful solutions for both management and professionals - powered by Voyager Artificial Intelligence

It has exposed me to be more self-responsible with my sales activities and processes. It has given solutions to a more professional customer relationships and lead tracking using their archives

II

"Powerful CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting"

What do you like best?

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

We have implemented Pipeliner for better pipeline and opportunity management, and to have a tool which would better support our sales processes and playbooks, ultimately allowing us to shorten sales cycles and better service our new and existing client base.

"Excellent CRM, easy to use and to customize"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is designed in 3 categories: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads/Opportunities. Pipeliner links these categories together, for any item, which is very powerful. Documents and activities can also be linked to any item.

Pipeliner integrates with Outlook. Contacts, calendar events and tasks sync between both software. Without leaving Outlook, we can attach email messages and attachments to any item in Pipeliner and rename them as needed. The ability to rename these attachments allows us to follow document naming conventions for excellent organization.

Pipeliner is visual and intuitive. The drag and drop features are easy to use (similar toTrello), in both the customization design area and features for everyday use. Our staff has highly engaged with this software from day 1. In general, the greatest cause for failure of CRMs is that staff do not engage with the new processes and responsibilities. That is not the case with Pipeliner because the screens are visual and easily understood. We purposely stayed away from CRMs that look like a spreadsheet.

Pipeliner personnel respond immediately. Our sales rep and trainer are top notch, and we continue a relationship with them. Pipeliner tech support is via email, and they follow up daily until a solution is reached. There is a forum to request new features and make suggestions.

The process to customize fields specific to our industry was easy. We also created tasks specific to each sales stage in our main pipeline.

Our company management receives daily feedback that we chose the right CRM with Pipeliner. It is a great sales tool to integrate outside and inside sales reps and for overall viewing of opportunities we are seeking to close. We also have excellent data on where jobs are in our sales pipeline and who is responsible for moving a job forward to the next sales stage.

What do you dislike?

I would advise buying into the top-tier Enterprise version. During our first year, we purchased the Business version and kept bumping up against the limited features, particularly in reporting. And new design features are included in Enterprise but not always included in other versions.

Pipeliner tech support and management pay close attention to their customers. They worked extensively with us to create a stronger and cleaner integration between Pipeliner and Outlook to meet our company needs. Outlook integration continues to evolve, and currently duplicate contacts are listed when creating a new email using the Pipeliner contacts folder in the Outlook Address Book.

Our company wanted a centralized shared contact list. Prior to using Pipeliner, each employee managed their own contacts in Outlook or in spreadsheets. Because Pipeliner integrates with Outlook, we now share a company contact folder. Our contacts are up-to-date and centrally managed.

We have been a "paper" company, creating paper files for each job we sell. Pipeliner is moving us in the direction of being paperless. Employees electronically see the details on each job we sell, rather than searching for the paper folder on someone's desk or in a file cabinet. And the mobile App contains all the data as well.

G

"Novelty and complex at first "

What do you like best?

The fact that it encompasses all a Sales person need. Its also the one of the best CRMs out there, I have used many CRMs, most of them do not cover all the essential, so we had to integrate and pay for other tools. This CRM integrate all the tools together in a place and easier to use for every staff at all levels. It is highly recommended. Good job by the Pipeliner CRM Team

What do you dislike?

The fact that it encompasses all a Sales person need . The fact that it encompasses all a Sales person need. What I am noticing about the tools and the way the marketing and pitching is set up is one that the Sales team will have to seal deals, and during presentations, we will have to join the International Team to do the presentation. This does not work speak well of the Sales Team, so i think something to be done regarding this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Still testing

Sales and analytics

Salesprenuer

"A tool to improve your sales, grow revenue and become a better coach"

What do you like best?

It will assist in improving sales, grow revenue and help in managing the sales team and processes in general

What do you dislike?

It is not free and will require a little financial obligation which is about the cheapest in the market when compared to its competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best CRM in the market

the pipeliner CRM will help me improve my sales number, grow revenue and makes me a better manager of my team

C

"Instant Visualization Simplified"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM gives you an instant visualization of your entire sales process. This helps in making key decisions and managing sales reps. What I love about Pipeliner CRM is the fact that it was developed by sales experts to empower salespeople.

What do you dislike?

There is really no perfect CRM software out there in the market. Pipeliner is not the ULTIMATE CRM tool yet, but it is currently the best in the market and strives to be better by continuous improvements (updates).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Explore the home page (https://www.pipelinersales.com/) and download the trial version.

As a sales consultant, I have had a lot of clients whose major challenge they have is managing their entire sales team and observing how each rep is managing his pipeline. Since I introduced Pipeliner CRM to them, they have experienced efficiency within their sales management process and an increase in the number of closed deals.

"Perfect "

What do you like best?

I love everything about the software, am at the moment trying to get use to its usage and I know with shortest time I will be very okay with it.

What do you dislike?

All the aspect has been fine, no dislike yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have alot of companies, I will have a talk with them and recommed asap.

Alot of benefits for now am still observing it and trying to get use to it.

AI

"Software worked decently, billing is staffed by Scammers"

What do you like best?

Contacts, Accounts, and the pipeline flow was great. Generally speaking, I was able to get it going.

What do you dislike?

Billing, Customer Service, and generally lack of organization on Pipeliner's end. Product didn't track column dates in the ways we needed, the audit reporting being integrated into the reports would of been preferred. Activities were useless.

The document tab is a scam for money and they have a paywall if you use too much space (We hit that paywall on projects alone, we didn't even save many documents!!)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is not bad, their business practices are poor. Avoid at all costs.

We eventually moved on to an integrated suite, at first - we spoke with them on having a year for legacy purposes. Unfortunately, a year later, the renewal came by and they wanted me to pay for another renewal because we didn't send them anything in writing!

I tried repeatedly to communicate this to their incompetent billing team and CC'd my sales rep. The sales rep went silent and offered no response. As of now, they want to scam me for another year by threatening me with "collections".

Response from John Golden of Pipeliner

Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking to continuously improve our processes and customer experience. We will review this internally to see what we can learn.

We certainly regret that this was your experience and hopefully, although you have moved on to a different solution, it will help guide us on our quest to provide exceptional customer service.

If you would ever like to discuss your experiences directly with me I would welcome the opportunity.

CEO / Founder

"More than CRM: Pipeliner Accelerates Sales and Business Insights Improve Performance"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM keeps sales reps focused on moving Opportunities through the Pipeline to close faster. The Buying Center view enables visualizing complex sales relationships, roles, and level of influence in each Opportunity, including business partner and competitor relationships. The social listening tools allow social media posts to be visible inside the Activity Stream of Accounts, Contacts, and/or Opportunities. Tight integration with Outlook, Office, SharePoint, Google Apps for Work, Dropbox, Box, and a multitude of other applications allows Pipeliner to fit into any organization's technology plan. The Sales Navigator and the extremely powerful, easy to use Reporting system provides drill-down capabilities makes creating complex reports like pivot tables a breeze and turns them into a user interface to navigate the system.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? Great mobile apps, offline capabilities with rock-solid synchronization, the best mobile apps I've used, and much more. The list goes on and on. This is a software tool that really does help sales reps earn bigger paychecks and sales managers coach their teams to new levels of performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your goal in reviewing CRM software includes increasing user adoption, increasing sales rep productivity, accelerating sales velocity, real-time forecasting, and enabling proactive sales coaching then you should request a demo or attend a webinar. After viewing the demo or webinar then sign up for a free trial. The main reason to take this approach is because the trial is an empty system that enables you work with your own data and start setting up your system that you can then convert into a live system. A Pipeliner demo or webinar is the best way to quickly see how powerful this system really is because the most compelling features lie in the many ways to view and use the data stored within Pipeliner to make business decisions based on facts and not guesswork.

Sales velocity, business agility, and sales data analysis are the primary business benefits in addition to users loving the system because it keeps them focused on high value activities. We use Pipeliner for Lead follow up and managing different sales pipelines for multiple products and services. Pipeliner enables my company to implement the best practices and processes for selling multiple products and services. Pipeliner allows us to easily create separate pipelines with separate workflows for different types of sales. We can quickly adjust our process with different stages, steps, activities, fields, documents, and sales tools to guide users through any of our processes at every step. In addition to enabling us to implement guided selling processes, Pipeliner allows us to define the optimal duration of activities and steps to keep every deal moving forward on schedule and notifies us of bottlenecks. Pipeliner shows us deals that are stuck so we can investigate and get them moving forward. The forecasting and reporting features plus the wealth of views and tools to visualize our sales information in a variety of ways are so powerful and easy to use it's like having a complete business intelligence system at our fingertips but without any of the cost or complexity of implementing one.

Assistant mechanical engineer

"I dove my cap for Pipeliner CRM"

What do you like best?

What is most helpful about the pipeliner CRM is that it dimystifies the age long puzzle of how to unify sales and marketing. I like that part of AI.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel that I dislike any part of the system from all the information that I have gathered. I think I have just boarded the best flight in CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Pipeliner CRM to sales professionals to swallow it hook line and sinker.

Pipeliner CRM tells me if I am getting a good price or discounting too much in my products.

It is a versatile, efficient and powerful tool that helps you manage projects.

"It is a tool that helps you to facilitate the management of the sales process."

What do you like best?

I like it to be easy to manage and use, it is already easy to understand how the tool works and how to handle it in a practical and useful way, making analysis of sales processes in a practical and useful way.

What do you dislike?

the web of this tool falls by moments, making its management and accessibility difficult. But it's the only relevant inconvenience I've had with this tool.

thanks to this tool, it is much easier to access and manage the entire sales process, thus making this process easier to manage.

Mr

"Pipeliner CRM is an amazing software"

What do you like best?

It assist to track and manage your leads and opportunity till the deal is closed

What do you dislike?

The platform should be made to change and bring up details according to the field of operation of the user.

ie. Health, Medical, Pharmacy. This will encourage more uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every sales organisations should cross over to Pipeliner CRM

Lack of no real time customer care unit to interact with on 24/7 basis, when there are issues.

The benefits are enoumous. But ability to assist users to organise their sales outing is a great breakthrough.

Administrateur et Co-Fondateur

"Best CRM for B4BtoC solution provider"

What do you like best?

We changed form an well-known CRM to Pipeliner, which was more corresponding to our needs. As we do not sell directly our solutions we had to find a CRM that can manage our sales process to find new sales partner.. Pipeliner was the only CRM suiting to our needs and budget.

The best features are the Visual Sales pipeline and easy customisation, and also multiple sales pipeline.

The activity tracker allow us to get convince the sales ops to make easy reports.

What do you dislike?

We still need outlook to send emails, we can not create template emails from pipeliner.

For creating price offers we cannot use % for calculating a price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it.

We need a visual CRM, and the one we had before, we lost before too many leads as we had to many.There are 3 sales managing monthly about 150 leads each.

Director of Sales and Marketing

"Pipeliner CRM Navigator – Where a salesperson starts their day."

What do you like best?

The new Navigator feature is by far one of the best new features added to Pipeliner. This is their dashboard where you can see where you stand against your goal, who you need to call or email, what accounts have not been contacted in a while etc. This helps take the guess work out of who should I call today and why.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is a bit limited right now. However, the new app should be out in 2-4 weeks which will add a new look and a bunch of new features.

Pipeliner is an amazing visual CRM system that marries ease of use with a powerful sales tool. I love that you are able to visually get a pulse of what your sales pipeline looks like. What’s even better now is the addition of Navigator. Navigator is a salesperson’s launching pad where they get a pulse of what activities need to be completed, where they stand against their quota goal, what accounts they should be contacting etc. This makes Pipeliner an integral part to a salesperson success.

Management Consultant
Management Consulting

"If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner."

What do you like best?

Pipeliner is very fast and intuitive to use.

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales.

The system works, work the system.

I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found.

Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty.

Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly.

I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

What do you dislike?

Pipeliner is constantly adding new features. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features are being added every couple of weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have gotten almost immediate email response from their customer support.

Pipeliner has a very visual way of presenting your information and can easily be configured to match your selling style.

CEO
Professional Training & Coaching

"A very different and excellent CRM that help you sell!"

What do you like best?

Pipeliner CRM is very different from traditional CRM solutions. It make your sales reps focus more on than activities ahead, than on historic data and reporting. I love the visual way of doing everything and that ut proposes what should be your next step tp close the opportunity. I also like how it keeps me up to date on my clients and prospects by following them in social media. And also the decison map is one of the functionalities I love. Pricing is very affordable and I also like that there are a lot of plugins that can be used to connect the CRM to other systems. I would advice you to test the solution and also contact Pipeliner or one of their Business Partners and ask for a live demo because Pipeliner is so different from traditional CRM that you need to understand the idea and philosophy behind it. It is indeed a New Way To Work and brings your sales work into a new era.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, but I do have a few wishes, like more functionalities for doing standard response mails using templates for each of the sales steps, and also more functionality for sending out direct mail. I would also love to sync my Pipeliner CRM with iCal not only Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to change the way you work to become more productive and need a CRM that your sales reps actually will use - and if you need better control of your pipeline and your companys sales activities - then you really should kick the tyres of Pipeliner CRM.

I needed a sales system, not a traditional CRM. Wanted a solution that gave me active help to sell, not a traditional reporting system that only gave me historical data (I have used enough of such systems through the years). The new Navigator page is just enough to keep me on track with every sales activity and give me an esily understandable daily prognoses of my pipeline.

It is a great option to handle various projects and tasks in a practical way.

" It is a great tool to perform sales analysis."

What do you like best?

is a powerful and essential tool to manage different sales processes, thus simplifying the management of these processes, adapts in a very dynamic way to the needs of your team to perform effective analysis of the sales process.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent work tool I have not yet achieved any negative aspect to mention during the time I have used it, I have not generated any complaint

is a very practical tool to manage and perform all the analysis of sales processes in a more simplified and feasible way

Director of Business Development

"Powerful product"

What do you like best?

This is a very easy to use product, the mobile app is user friendly. Setup is quick and easy and the implementation team is great.

What do you dislike?

The fact that this is a desktop application and that you need to sync changes and updates is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with all products of this sort, you need to understand your process and have clean data when you go to implement. The implementation team is great to work with and are very helpful, but you need to do some of the up fornt work to make things go smoothly.

Making customer information transparent to our sales team. Having one place for people to understand what happens with customer companies.

EP

"Don't do it..."

What do you like best?

It's got potential, but, not ready for prime-time.

What do you dislike?

Software is unstable and not always intuitive. You can't edit the creation date of an opportunity so you're stuck with having to input the opportunity on the date it happened if you want accurate records and want to manage with closing dates. Therefore, when you first load up the database all of your opportunities will use that date regardless of how long ago it really happened. However, the final blow for me was after a recent upgrade my data became corrupted and this requires assistance from Pipeliner to resolve. Come to find out there is no customer support phone number - none! The only was to get customer support is through email, I even asked them to call and they refused. This is a deal breaker for me.

Bye bye, Pipeliner!

At the moment, none!

Managing Director
Management Consulting

"Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an o"

What do you like best?

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can you set up your CRM to mirror your sales process without getting a team of experts to do it for you? Pipeliner can, easily.

We use Pipeliner to Automate our clients' sales process. So it's the customisation and ease of use that we love the best.

Mr

"Amazing CRM solution Software: Pipeliner CRM is Easy-to-use, swift adaptability with sales trends"

What do you like best?

Its Visuals and Easy to Use built in tools

What do you dislike?

Though Easy to Use, but requires rapt attention and deep training for Non computer compliant salespeople

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it...One of the topmost CRMs in the world

Data entry and Performance index monitoring of my sales