JustCall Reviews & Product Details

JustCall Overview

What is JustCall?

JustCall is a cloud phone system for sales, support, and report teams. It allows you to create a call center for your sales teams and contact center for your support teams. Along with business phone system features, JustCall also comes with a number of workflow automation features around SMS and Phone Calls. JustCall currently integrates natively with 40+ Business Tools (CRM, Helpdesk, etc). JustCall automatically logs following activities in your business tools to save your reps from manually logging the following: -Outgoing calls -Incoming calls -Missed Calls with call back link -Voicemail recordings with call back link - SMS JustCall also works great as a call center solution for support teams. Using different call distribution settings, you will never miss a customer support call ever. Give easy way to your customers to reach to relevant departments, allow them to remain in queue while waiting for an agent to come on the call or even given them an option to leave voicemails. Apart from basic contact center software solution, JustCall also provides other useful tools like Bulk SMS Campaigns, SMS Bots, Auto Dialer, Predictive Dialer, Dynamic Number Insertion, etc.

JustCall Details

JustCall is a VoIP business phone system for Sales and Marketing teams around the world.

JustCall is a complete phone system with automation features build-in. Very few other cloud phone systems provide appointment scheduler, voicemail transcription, and native integrations.

Also, JustCall has a caring & well-trained team of engineers as a part of the customer support team which ensures quick problem resolution around the clock.

Saas Labs
2014
Wilmington, DE
@saaslabs
51 Twitter followers

JustCall Videos

JustCall Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the JustCall community
Have you used JustCall before?

JustCall Reviews

Showing 193 JustCall reviews
Already have JustCall?
Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

What I like about JustCall is how easy it is to use. I find the user interface very simple. It solved exactly the dilemma we were facing. What I also really like about the product is the email reminder of voicemails. I often forget to check the website to see if I've gotten any voicemails, but JustCall sends me an email with the link to the recorded voicemail. I think this is a real plus!

I also like the UI whilst making calls; the team has emulated a smartphone-like experience, and it they've hit all the right chords in doing so. :)

I have also used the app before, which also works perfectly. The support team is very helpful :)

The call recordings are crisp and clear. The option to type down notes is also very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about JustCall...so far. I have, rarely, faced instances where I did not receive calls, and was notified only when the call was cut. I believe the Chrome extension may solve this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it. Eyes closed. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JustCall helped solve the need to get a phone number. The initial process was super simple with no hiccups.

There were also instances where I forgot to open my browser and check if I've gotten any voicemails or missed calls. JustCall helped solve this by sending me an email with the link to the recorded voicemail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

F
What do you like best?

JustCall helps multiple my effort when I'm connecting new sales leads, scheduling appointments as well as making calls to my clients on a daily basis. Being able to use JustCall on my personal cell and not having to switch back and forth with another phone during the work day to make business and personal calls saves me so much time. JustCall has allowed me to provide better service to my clients and rarely do I miss work call anymore because of JustCall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Rarely the app will freeze up but it is corrected quickly and hasn't been a big deal. I love the app!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to increase your proficiency and effectiveness during working hours and have a lot of calls and messages to make you MUST get JustCall!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to stay on top of all my work-related calls and messages without having to switch back and forth with another phone. I have saved time and money with JustCall app on my personal cell phone and I'm realizing how much time I wasted before switching between two different phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in JustCall
Insurance Agent
AS
What do you like best?

I was an Aircall client and always had to deal with inconsistent customer support. JustCall slashed our price per user and was more honest about the pricing structure. I really like this transparent approach, the support is some of the best I have ever experienced. Shout out to Suraj from the porting team who did an incredible job of initially helping me before I came in contact with Manveen my customer success manager, who showed an abundance of patience, understanding when going through our business goals and and how justcall can best service us. Akio Morita the founder of Sony went on a mission to make Japan not Sony be known for producing unique quality products. I feel as though JustCall is doing the same for the Indian market, this companythrough easy to adapt product, good customer service and an honest approach to seling are elevating the perception of made in India. The best part is how they treat every client the same, whether you have 3 seats or 100 they invest the same level of care as they understand that calling is the backbone to your operation.

As a Copper CRM customer we went with JustCall because it is saving my reps time by being able to directly make calls out of the CRM or their inbox. Less screens and programs my reps need to go through makes their lives easier. Best part the integration can be activated in seconds and no need for third party toold like zappier. Yes many of these phone providers are built off the twillio API but the level of service, eas of use of the product set JustCall apart from the rest. I just know now when I have an issue or question unlike with Aircall I get fast, honest answers. Also a way better caller experience for reps, no need to manually make entries of activites in CRM, everything gets logged, this saves my reps from having to backtrack in order to log calls. I also love the round robin feature were if a rep has made less calls then their colleagues the system will auto assign them incomings in order to get them caught up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The porting proccess of carrying over your number is a little cumbersome but this is by no fault of their own as they need to follow regulations.

It would be great to have flat calling but again this is by no fault of JustCall but their upstream partner.

One thing which would be cool is if I could get a just call report in our CRM but we are good for now looking the easy to understand just call dashboard.

None of my dislikes have anything to really do with JustCall themselves but rather their upstream provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficient calling and record keeping

Working out of one unified system

Getting better calling insights

Saving on monthly spend

Better support than Aircall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the versality of one account having multiple phone numbers based off of different regions. This gives clients all around the world their closest point of contacts. The customer support was also quick and they went above and beyond trying to solve my problems. Another feature that I like is, all the calls are recorded and the audios can be downloaded from the call logs. From these call logs, it is convenient to press the Call Back button. I also like the intercom integration of JustCall, where voice mails are forwarded to our team's ticketing messenger. We also have options to send missed call voice mail notifications to our emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is sometimes buggy, for example, the Open Dialer button on the JustCall chrome addon does nothing. There was a new IVR release that created duplicate configurations. Uploading customized greeting voices was difficult and hard to figure out the location for uploading. The platform could definitely use some User Interface and Quality of Life improvements, such as an easier way to navigate the menu on the left from the dashboard, it gets quite cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

JustCall pricing is based on the number of users, so this can be quite taxing on startups where all users need a number. However, bigger corporations can scale easy and affordably with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JustCall solves the problem of not having to go to a local phone provider to get multiple sim cards and distribute it to members of the team. It is one tool where all the numbers are centralized to one account admin. You can easily manage all the numbers, configurations and create custom extension numbers. The most important problem that JustCall solves is the fact that you do not need standalone phones to make calls, you can do it straight from the browser! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief of Staff
What do you like best?

Without a doubt, it's the customer service they provide. They go out of their way to check in with you, make sure things are working, ask for feedback, and are always willing to add small customizations to your accounts, numbers, etc. to make things work how they should. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of their integrations could be more robust and provide more functionality, though this is largely on the 3rd parties to build rather than JC themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are between this and similar products, know that JC has amazing customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A full cloud-calling solution so multiple team members can make calls around the country from "local" numbers and have everything recorded and stored safely. It's been a great help and numbers can be quickly and easily deployed as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is simply amazing. It is easy to use, it connects with our CRM Keap/Infusionsoft and the support staff is extremely responsive to any and all of our needs. The operational efficiencies that this software provides to our agency is beyond it years and truly innovative. We not only use this software for SMS, Text Message Marketing, Call-Tracking & Call-Recording, but we recommend this to all of our clients. If you're sitting on the fence or decide other options we highly recommend you go with JustCall.io. Their software and their support is 5-Stars all the way around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump off the fence and buy this software. You will be glad you did and your business will save time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wow, too many to list here. We leverage it every day in our marketing agency and it has helped with so many challenges and provided a simple solution that our entire team loves to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

justcall.io is easy to use application which would satisfy the needs starting from a local business to a whole call center. The best thing of all, that it's incredibly easy to start off, and if something is unclear you can quickly contact their support that is ready to answer all of your questions! On top of that, justcall has a lot of integrations, such as slack, which are invaluable for our team, thus I'd definitely recommend using this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced any downsides yet, they have good live chat support + knowledge base that helped start off quickly. One thing it would be a great feature is 2FA authentication with authentication apps, and not only the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

justcall.io application can be implemented easily in your daily work, this application can be used for very simple solutions. Also, it has a broad variety of integrations and functionality in general. For us, it's the best application out there, for its amazing reports that help us understand how our team is doing. Ranging from quality recordings of the phone calls to informative and in-depth reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As of now, justcall is solving such problems as having the office phone operational 24/7, it did not let us down ever since. A small issue that I had is with findign the correct information about integrations of other applications, I've found some useful information in the knowledge base but it could have been more informative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Some of the best aspects are the ease of use and responsive customer service! It's really great to have a mobile App service that also works on your computer. The product works great and It has way more features than a regular business phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time there are not many downsides but I have been unsuccessful at Porting my original phone number after multiple attempts. I have noticed also that it has created "New Just Call" Contacts automatically and in some cases, it has even "Forgot" names of people in current conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to really track my business calls a lot better and have a dedicated number for my business to separate my business from life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Just Call have been fantastic and accommodating during the setup phase. We had specific requirements that regarding the integration with Intercom. At the time there were shortfalls that AirCall didn't manage to provide, but thankfully Just Call did exactly what we needed.

To be specific, in Intercom we wanted each call to be placed on an existing chat - so we can see a historical thread of chats, notes and calls made. If a chat didn't exist, then we wanted a missed call to appear as a new chat.

Surprisingly enough, this wasn't possible with Aircall.

Their team are great, responsive, understanding. I'm not sure if they are the biggest team, but that's probably why their service is great as you can connect with them all easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there aren't many downsides. If I was to be picky, some of their switchboard out of the box had a robotic voice prompt, but the team were able to let us upload our own recordings so this was sorted.

The after call survey is good, but I'm finding that not many people are holding the line after our agents have put it down. This is probably because out of politeness, we never hang up first... and that means if the customer terminates the call, they won't get to complete their post call survey.

I'm not sure what the solution is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use JustCall to receive incoming calls for our support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Just Call is just the right communication tool that any business will need to better communicate with their clients. wheather it is a small or big business, I think just call will cover it all when it comes to client relations and communications. We use to have complaints from our clients for not answering the phone or missing too many calls from them in the past, but after we signed in for Just Call we nearly miss a call now. It gave us the option to put the client on hold while our spelicist is on the line helping other customers instead of hang up and call back again, which what happen in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can mention here is a one-time glitch that occur while I was on a call with a client and when I put her on hold to talk to my supervisor I was not able to get back to her again and I was not able to release her from the hold I put her on. So i had to disconnect the call and recalled her again. But that was one time thing and never happened after for the last couple of months we have been using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating better with our clients and receiving new clients calls and take their information and even texting them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

This is a pretty upfront user-friendly program. You're able to have most of the desirable call center software features like easy import of contacts (except the CSV file needs to be small so I had to split a list of 250 contacts in two separate files), coding calls and leaving notes on how the call went, reports to showcase your call summary and results, auto voicemails that you can prerecord and send as well as text messages and appointment scheduler availability. Not to mention the customer service is very quick to respond (10 minutes or less!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One feature that I think is important to have for a contact list is segmentation. I have a list of 250 contacts all in one place. These contacts are not of the same importance and include a range of 5 different categories. If I could separate them into sub categories based off of what type of company, it would make my calling a lot easier since I would not have to sort through or carefully look at which type of company I am calling. Instead, I could have 5 separate lists to cleanly categorize my contacts for calls each time. I also didn't realize that you would need to buy calling units separately from the monthly fee, but it was not a deal breaker since the subscription is only $25/month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, this is a helpful calling software. It has most features that you need and those lacking thereof aren't game changers. I have experience using many different call center software programs, some very high in cost, and this one has most of the core features that you'd be looking for. I definitely recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm no longer having to manually dial. Furthermore, keeping up with hundreds of call results can become overwhelming and disorganized. JustCall helps keep calls orderly and call results automated and easy to access; especially with the reporting feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Coordinator
What do you like best?

I really like the mobile app - easy to use with text messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't see the company directory on the mobile app. I can not remember everyone's extensions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply to use - quick set up as a user. No major complaints. Very like the mobile app feature, which is what I use most frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that you can schedule text messages to go out. and that they are logged into our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

JustCall makes it so easy for me to talk and text with clients from all over the world. I have very high call quality and most of my communication on one platform is extremely helpful. My sales have increased as has my ability to reach clients easily. This is what I most appreciate, the fact that my communication with so many people is made easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can make international calls, use sms templates, listen to my sales calls to help me improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is so simple to use. I've been using JustCall for a while now and haven't experienced any major issues. The web and desktop app are very similar and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me, the dashboard contains too much information. It would be useful if you could set what you wanted to see and hide the rest, or have different user levels 'team leader' 'staff' etc and this would limit what you have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JustCall has been integrated with the CRM that we are using and automatically logs information put into the notes section of JustCall into our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrollment Advisor
What do you like best?

Just call is a user friendly Tool and In our company all the employee is having access to the Just call . For communication Just call is the best tool since we are having clients in abroad countries and In India (both the countries) so to communicate with the clients just call is very easy and voice is audible while speaking . we can distribute the call among the Team Members, we can access the just call from your mobile phone or through computer I am accessing towards the computer with my given user id and password. we can send and receive the Text message also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no Dislike in this tool while using this tool i can see certain features are good and cost effective. To achieve the sale target Conversation with the clients is important and through communication only we can turn our leads to customer . So for that we need communication tool where just call was very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend to other business concern to use this just call where features are very good and it is best tool for communicating with the clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits is we can distribute the call among the Team Members, Cost effective , we can access the just call from your mobile phone or through computer. since we are using the hubspot tool we use the just call for calling our clients and it will be automatically updates in the hubspot . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I can use my mobile device and if my mobile device is dead, I can call through my computer. I also enjoy being able to track my calls and go back and listen to them. I listen to recorded calls all the time!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app goes down and I can't make calls- but when this happens it is quickly resolved. I also get response from the chat box fairly quick! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make as many calls as you can! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If I can't remember a conversation or misunderstood something, I can listen to the call and remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

finance manager
What do you like best?

the online software integration into a CRM makes it very stream lined and efficient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

functionality on iPhone needs a couple tweaks but works good overall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

don't use another product we have tried a lot and there is nothing comparable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

staying connected to sales leads even when employees are abroad

keeps an eye on you employees and tracks all you communications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. Call Log Tracking, Text Messaging and the ability to download calls is very simple. What you want to be efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had customers tell me that I am cutting in and out on certain calls. There could be a lot of different variables since it's a a wifi connection but that's really the only thing I can think of that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having an open line of communication with my iPhone using the JustCall app has made me available to my customers no matter where I'm at. It doesn't have to be when I'm at my computer. I can be available to connect for work calls anywhere with the mobile app. Huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best way for me to explain this software is “better than my toaster”. Just like my toaster it is easy to operate, produces consistent results, and provided tremendous value for the price. I describe it as better because the support provided by their service team is top notch. Fast response time and relentless follow up to ensure resolution.

What more can you ask for? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The length of this survey. I only wanted to share my praises. Their form made me type 40 characters of dislikes, which before I started my review was none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One click dialing from our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CS
What do you like best?

JustCall is a great cloud based phone system that enables me to work remotely at various locations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this platform has given me the ability to work from the safe-environment of my home.

The Save-Reply feature is a helpful addition to quickly send pre-set templates to potential leads; saving me time to from typing the same quotations.

I find the cross communication between my co-workers to be exceptional in its implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Save-Reply feature is not on the Android based app. I find this feature to be absolutely needed for users who have an Android based phone. The iPhone app currently has this feature.

I find that my clients have problems hearing me on my phone every so often, despite the fact that my office & home has exceptional Wifi strength as well as my data when I'm driving on the road. I don't believe it's an internet or data connection issue. This is something that I would highly recommend JustCall to look into and hopefully rectify.

It's not professional when I'm speaking with a lead and they cannot hear me with them saying, "Hello? Hello?" while I'm in mid sentence. I usually have to perform multiple calls to bring my lead to a sales deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a text-based application to contact and build rapport with leads on the Android platform, you may have some difficulty due to the lack of the "Saved-Templates" feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

JustCall is helping to effectively communicate with clients via WiFi and data. If I'm "off the clock", I can still communicate to my leads using the text message feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.