Facebook Apps and Tabs Reviews & Product Details

Facebook Apps and Tabs Overview

What is Facebook Apps and Tabs?

Optimize your Facebook presence with custom tabs and branding services to grow your audience and connect with fans.

Facebook Apps and Tabs Details

Fbapp
N/A
Answer a few questions to help the Facebook Apps and Tabs community
Have you used Facebook Apps and Tabs before?

Facebook Apps and Tabs Reviews

Showing 20 Facebook Apps and Tabs reviews
Already have Facebook Apps and Tabs?
Co-Owner
What do you like best?

Sometimes Facebook and other apps can get boring, with this is I can make it look absolutely the way I like it. I can customize it to the way I like it. It was easy to use and fun to play around with. For me, it was nice to get something that stood out, since I own a business it could make my image and brand stand out from the rest of the pack! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is only a free trial and then a paid version. Facebook didn't really tell me that when signing up so I learned the hard way because as soon as the trail ended I no longer had the customization I wanted. So I started paying for it. It's only 2 dollars, which isn't that bad in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking about using this, I would let you know that there is a free trial to help you get started and I think after that trail you can get a sense of what you like and what you don't like! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving my brand image problem. With the static look of Facebook with our these Facebook Apps I can make my workflow better and my page more responsive than ever! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staff Nurse
What do you like best?

I love the quality of the features that give you a way to showcase your own custom content in coexistence with the defaulted tabs and any ready to go apps you may have already added to your page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then we will encounter the unfortunate alerted display of a 405 and 403 "Forbidden" errors within our page tabs once they've been set up. Occasionally we when we click on our custom tab, the browser sends an HTTP POST request to our tab's Secure Page Tab URL. Other than that, we don't truly have a persistent "problem" with anything. Although, like i stated in the headline, it does require a little more than just clever average marketing. There is definitely a technical side to using the app and tab features as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You definitely want to make sure that you have someone at your business who is at least technologically conscious and aware how to use marketing software and features in general. Do not hand these features off to someone who is not acclimated to using something like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im able to tackle the task of social media marketing and sort of additionally strategizing our content because these features are letting you create a much richer user experience on Facebook and control the content your visitors and followers see when they come to your page. Also, when we see those http post errors, we try to reach out to an experienced developer to help us set up our custom Facebook tab. Our reach out virtually to their help desk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Business Owner
What do you like best?

Most helpful is having the ability to group the apps together and mostly because they share information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The instability of the games and apps that are shared across platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can be beneficial to the right user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are a few benefits of which to speak, most of all is ease of use, location and a type of less complicated method that can be utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Facebook Apps and Tabs is the best tool ever. I do like this because it is really easy to use, everyone can use this for business or for personal account. Facebook allows you to connect with different people, share interesting content or just share something to have fun or even work like a professional through this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many updates. It looks great, but it takes so long to learn it again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended Facebook Apps and Tabs for everyone that needs to use internet for personal or business. It works very well and it is easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I got some issues from my business account, but Facebook has a great support that resolved so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to understand the functions

Good language

suport is good too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the page doesnt load very well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you search about facilities, this is for you.

Because the interface is good, and you can edit the functions so easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems are so easy to resolve because the configuration is clean and i can configurate using my cumputer on mobile

the word who describe is :agility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Play by Play Broadcaster
What do you like best?

Everything is point and click, easy to access and use. Clean appearance for the UI and help seems readily accessible through messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of significant details of what they are actually able to provide. Just lofty promises of exposure to the public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read through the find print if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The apps can help to expand our usage of the Faceboook product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

What I like best about Facebook Apps and Tabs is that not all aspect of Facebook are on the same app. If you don't use an app- you don't need to download it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Facebook Apps and Tabs is that it does end up taking up more data on your phone since everything isn't in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Facebook Apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I'm solving with Facebook Apps an Tabs is being able to separate messages from the platform itself. A benefit that I realized is that is takes much less time to get to my pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter
What do you like best?

one of the best thing i love about Facebook Apps and Tabs is the ease of the software. It is easy to use and convenient. It is not exclusively for people that are very computer savvy. Facebook stands for connecting with others and sharing, and the fact that anyone can use it promotes that. Another pro for me is the fact that you can chat on the app and connect to others around the world. I use this feature in my personal life as well as professional life as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there some fishing issues as random people can search and try to connect you without any motivation and try to make scams, however help centre support is great with such issues, also there are many unnecessary ads which keeps popping up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as of now its fantastic but implementation also be a plus point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have benefited in taking a better management of social networks, in addition to being able to give them a more productive and didactic use. We can also program what we are going to show in the networks, which is fantastic, besides that we can better manage our time and better organise the information we are going to publish. Our views on the networks has increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It is a wonderful platform for your organization to receive "facetime" with those in your city. Beyond this, setting appointments, taking calls, and managing social interaction with others has been a wonderful experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unless you are someone who is not up with the technological age, Facebook Apps and Tabs is pretty great! It is extermely userfriendly and they even have some basic tmeplates for you if you lack in the graphic and design side of things as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an app that we will always use as one of our primary sources of communications and interactions with our people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating qucikly and professionally with your people is a huge priority for us, and we are able to use the many Facebook features that exist to successfully engage them. In addition, again, the appointment setting features have been great for us, and as simple as that call button have been great assets to our organizations goal of reaching and connecting with people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Actriz
What do you like best?

I like because it creates an interactive way of communicating with costumers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could let me customize sizes, some links to more pages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend them to implement it to grow the communication and interaction between brand-bussiness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to provide a customized and branded experience to my followers , also add links to social media profiles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The app is very easy to set up. Simply add or remove pages exactly as you need them. You can also send them directly to your website if needed. You could literally showcase any type of business you wanted to. It's a very effective business tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

although it is an easy tool to use, it would not hurt if it could be even more intuitive. Each time we have less time so fewer steps that optimize time are always appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Difficult when it comes to finding new resources and deciphering functionality. There are quirks that you may need to work around and the problem lies in the lack of customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ms. Emily Carnes
What do you like best?

We have had to utilize Facebook tabs to organize information and apps to send and receive information across the company. It is incredibly handy and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no real downsides to utilizing apps and tabs. As i said, it’s very easy and convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everyone in the company utilizes Facebook, so it brings an aspect of work into everyone’s daily lives that is easy and familiar to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Provide lots of options to customize your Facebook page and connect other platforms through Facebook and grow your audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with anything on Facebook, they can be buggy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out apps but understand they always have limitations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running giveaways for clients through Facebook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the Facebook apps and tabs, it’s a more convenient way to access those specific parts of Facebook without being cluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to see an option to personalize your apps and tabs so you’re only seeing what you need to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really like the insights tab that’s integrated in with the pages app. It’s nice to not have to use a third part service to monitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Helps to share information in a place that most people use and can easily view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Things are always changing, whether it is a setting or configuration. There is always an update it seems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps to get our ads seen without a lot of effort on our part Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivery Driver
Internet
What do you like best?

It nice and very easy to use and you can meet more great people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the app I don't have nothing bad to say about this app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good to meet new people and also good for promotion reason Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The app is very easy to use. It is quick to load and keep up to date with social media on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the app doesn’t load and crashes at times without no reason behind it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s s good software just may crash randomly at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None at the moment. I was doing web search evaluation for a year with it through appen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Good idea, but poorly implemented and confusing to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very confusing to use, apps tend to work poorly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Flexibility to customize the functionality of apps and tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations to what can be done which inhibits certain ideas and options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Differentiation and ability to offer customers engaging content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and how user friendly it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i Feel like it could use a little more information on how to add apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not seen any benefits as of yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.