Zoho Campaigns Reviews & Product Details

Zoho Campaigns Overview

What is Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing automation product that helps you reach your subscribers with the right message at the right time. You can create beautiful emails in minutes using the pre-designed templates, layouts, and the drag-and-drop editor.  Say goodbye to importing and exporting list data from CRM for the sync function in Zoho Campaigns takes over this chore for you so you can focus on growing your audience, customers, and sales. You can also embed our ready-made sign-up forms on your website to automatically bring in subscribers to a mailing list. If you have your subscriber data in an excel sheet, you can still import them manually.  Zoho Campaigns comes packed with features like dynamic content, email polls, and automated list segmentation to help you send personalized messages to your audience. With A/B testing campaigns, you can figure out which design or subject line works better with your audience; and, our list management keeps your list clean and spam free. Email opens, clicks, and forwards are all tracked in real time. The best part is, unsubscribes and bounces are automatically handled. With the help of campaign and list comparison reports, you can analyze the performance of your campaigns and understand the behavior of your audience.  Using autoresponders, send drip emails to nurture subscribers based on their interaction with your previous campaigns. Also, add scores to your subscribers' actions on your emails to identify the most engaged subscribers and push the data to Zoho CRM with the help of email workflows.  On top of all this, as email marketing regulations are getting stringent day-by-day, Zoho Campaigns does it part to help you comply with the email marketing laws and regulations.  To know further, visit, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/    If you want to give the product a try, sign up for a free account, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/signup.html

Zoho Campaigns Details
Danish, German, English, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Email marketing with CRM and social media integration

Key Features of Zoho Campaigns

Easy Drag-and-Drop Editor
Import your newsletter templates
Track Recipient Activity
Link Tracking

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
8,910 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.

Zoho Campaigns Screenshots

Zoho Campaigns Reviews

Showing 779 Zoho Campaigns reviews
Already have Zoho Campaigns?
Product Consultant and Business Enabler
What do you like best?

It is the best tool for SMBs which is very cost-effective

24*7 chat phone and email support and we can get it sorted then and there

Courteous and patient support staff who are not pushy

You can set up workflows, plan your campaigns and do a lot more than just sending automated emails in bulk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- UI is very confusing and you require the help and intervention of support team

- You can add only one banner which is still good but there is no easy way to connect it with social media tools and plugin our pages

- Setting up of workflows is complicated and it requires the sales team of Zoho Campaigns to demo us the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best tool for SMBs and developers who have started a startup and need help with marketing

The free plan is more than sufficient but the paid plan doesn't cost much either

Once you know to setup a sophisticated tool with workflows then zoho campaigns is the best tool that you ca n leverage for newsletters

Suited for both drip and retention campaigns which are .large Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Zoho Campaigns has let us solve the problem of A/B testing which was not available in Mailchimp s free plan

- This tool lets us plug in a featured image set up workflows and the tool does the rest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales & Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I used to use Zoho Campaigns and Mailchimp for two separate businesses until about three years ago. This year, 2021, I had cause to come back and use them both. I was quite surprised by how much had changed while I was gone! I am glad to see that Zoho Campaigns underwent a complete overhaul, adding many new features.. Meanwhile, Mailchimp took many away - from the free version at least. For this review, I am referring to the FREE version of Zoho Campaigns.

Zoho wins for me because it has a pretty good HTML editor, so you can still cut and paste HTML into your email. Mailchimp actually took that feature away from the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, navigating around the product (it's cloud-based, as you would expect) can be a little slow and clunky. I don't like how you need to send an email for 'review' before you can send it. Sometimes this can take a while, but no more than an hour. While I get they are trying to protect the reputation of their servers, I'm sure they could employ a 'spaminess' checking feature. Actually, they do - Litmus - but you have to buy credits to use it, and I'm not sure it lets you bypass the 'review' stage.

Also, it seems they have changed the reporting. While it shows you how many emails were sent, opened, clicked, etc., it used to show Open Rate and Click-Thru-Rate as a percentages. It no longer does this. Strange, since these are industry-basic stats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Campaigns, like Mailchimp et al, allows me to stay in touch with my customers via bulk email. The price of Zoho has fallen dramatically, so it offers exceptional value for the features and great bang-for-buck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

What I like about Zoho Campaigns is that it is a very easy-to-use platform that has a very friendly interface, also because it has a free trial version that helps you familiarize yourself with the applications and uses that you can give it. said software. It has a variety of templates that can be used for emails that are used for marketing campaigns. I also really like the dynamic content feature and the automated list segmentation, they are very useful when it comes to sending personalized messages to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A negative point of the platforms is that sometimes the emails that are sent fall into the spam tray, not much happens but it is a point that can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho Campaigns if you need to have a greater reach and reach many more clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho campaigns has been of great help because through it we have been able to have a greater reach and find new clients in less time because with the emails we send them we can include our offers, plans and all kinds of valuable information that them Clients or potential clients want to know, and all in a very fast and personalized way. Consequently, much more sales or contracts are obtained being I am very positive for us.

On the other hand, the use of Zoho has helped us because by having templates for emails we don't spend time designing them and so we can invest this time in other activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Zoho Campaigns
What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is reasonably priced for those who want to get started in the world of email marketing. This software has templates that are very useful to create the emails of the campaigns, especially if you do not have design knowledge. It has a trial version, which is very convenient to get to know the functions of the platform first-hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The editor of the campaigns seems to me not very intuitive, I even find it difficult to move the images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Campaigns is a great platform to send emails in an organized. I think you should try this software and use its various templates to send promotions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a large number of potential customers who come to us through our social networks and website, so we use Zoho Campaigns to send emails in an automated way to keep them informed about offers of our services or products, instead of having to send mails in batches manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am using Zoho Campaigns on several levels, as I have a number of customers that I use in combination with Zoho. In one circumstance, I had a list of customers who had previously failed to meet expectations about our products, so I produced a project that notified them of the adjustments that had taken place at the company to see if they wanted to find out much more about our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With each project, I have to reconfigure the projects again, the basis being the same. I would certainly love to have a setup that simply talks to you about taking points forward, settings that have been done previously, like the one that other programs use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Campaigns is exceptional for list building, recruiting, advertising and any other factor that you certainly need to connect to your target market. Preferably, you will certainly have a basic list of people you want to connect with or a store website, or I cannot imagine a factor that you would certainly need to use. Zoho has a complete set of applications that can be attached and that suits any type of company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho is not just an application, but is actually a collection of interconnected applications so that I can use my project and also integrate it into yet another application. I also have a little more versatility with Zoho Campaigns, how to develop something in various styles after that just send the HTML code. In addition, there are automation, process and also autoresponsers, as well as e-commerce capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is the most effective tool to use when discovering advertising and marketing automation. Our advertising group uses Zoho Campaigns for emails, types, touchdown web pages, web conversations and social organization. Our biggest discomfort point has been the integration of third parties with our CRM - we use great programs for this relationship. The more tools and resources you can use in Zoho Campaigns, the easier and more powerful it will become. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After a few months of using Zoho Campaigns, we passed the learning moment, as we started to find restrictions with the platform, mainly involving assimilations with other tools that we use. At the end of the day, Zoho Campaigns is extraordinary at what it does, but it has real limits to its function and versatility, it does not adapt nicely to larger companies and corporate databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Campaigns adjusted much better as a result of our business and the size of the data source. We felt that we needed to be able to make Zoho Campaigns benefit for several years before we, as a company, exceeded its reach capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Campaigns has really enabled us to improve our marketing initiatives so that we can focus on what really matters. With, we have the ability to automate many common processes that we used to do manually, thanks to the Zoho Campaigns process. The convenience of using Zoho Campaigns makes training as well as transferring ownership and managing the device much more reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Zoho Campaigns in our direct mail campaign, as well as in our course promotions, but also in our fractional consumer teams for special offers, occasions, exclusive task reports. It is useful and uncomplicated to use, thanks to its intuitive and easy to learn interface. This helped us move from the outline of specific messages that were neither attractive nor uninteresting to more beautiful, concise and organized emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps an attribute called for smart lists that groups individuals by their communication with previous projects and so on. Customer service, while convenient, never really commits to any kind of concern. It does not allow individuals to develop their own layouts. Individuals only need to use pre-loaded templates. They can modify these layouts according to their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Campaigns is great for promotional campaigns and emails. We use it for our monthly product updates, events, promotions, as well as in our occasional e-mails of presentations to customers and escorts for their events, as well as holidays. It is easy to use and also the user interface, as usual with Zoho products, is uncomplicated and very easy to discover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We selected Zoho Campaigns because we already use its app package, and also its features is almost the same ease. Zoho Campaigns is an excellent and powerful application for project management, however other items are extra industrialized in a practical and visual way. Still, Zoho Campaigns does the job for us and also has the essential assimilation with CRM and also other Zoho applications that we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My sales and advertising division uses this software. As a technical school, it is very necessary to interact frequently with our customers about news and offers from our courses. Therefore, we use this software program to maintain that interaction. Our advertising and marketing team uses this software application to regularly send e-newsletters to our customers. We use this software program to promote various courses we have available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Your campaign tracking device is not very comprehensive. In some cases, I have difficulty tracking the status of some of my clients. Restriction of preloaded design templates. It does not allow users to produce their own themes. Individuals only need to use preloaded layouts. They can modify these layouts according to their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is extremely appropriate to obtain web traffic on our systems of social media sites, as well as on our site. It is very practical to engage with customers on these platforms of social media sites. Develops customer engagement. I really didn't find it very suitable in multinational emails. It did not provide enough results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its very easy configuration and interface have made it one of our main tools for sending newsletters and projects by email. I don't constantly demand to manage my team on this device. My group is very familiar with the procedure that involves producing email campaigns on this device. And the kind of feedback I received through this device also helped us to grow quickly. so I favored him for our crucial projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this system because it allows me to maintain a clean campaign with large amounts of mass emails in order to publicize each one in those advertisements and offers to customers. I am happy because it has worked in a complete and direct way. The system is simple and maintains a continuity I like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a point to find the system has worked and it has also had great results for us, in the future you can add more templates and texts to provide a new variety to the service, but in my opinion it is pleasant and I love how it has worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the service because it works both for us and for the users within the company, it has allowed us to save time and money when conducting campaigns and sending constantly, it offered us detailed and complete features and tools to couple the company to the digital age. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To solve specific problems when it comes to publicizing our brand and expanding our advertising, we previously used common marketing services, however we say to expand the system with ZOHO because it unifies with sending emails but rather tries to be used in the use of social networks It is for this reason that I like the system because it is updated more and more to provide solutions to today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Zoho Campaigns along with other Zoho resources. It is used for various marketing needs and for various communication purposes, both in internal and external advertising. We build and configure email projects within it, and send them to lists according to our web content calendar. In fact, we have applied this program, again, along with other Zoho programs, to various businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The forms and layouts they provide are atrocious. Your customer service, while convenient, will certainly never be responsible for any problems. And many functions that they propose as energetic functions do not exist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I assume that if a company currently performs its service on Zoho solutions, such as CRM and so on, Campaigns is really the best option for them. However, I would not recommend it to people who can start from scratch with something much less problematic. He absolutely has his learning curve, and I'm also not sure if the company is willing to make this time available to our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Campaigns is much more objective than the various other options that I have actually tried. But, it doesn't seem to have wonderful combinations with several other systems. For example, the types that they make websites slow and also look not very nice. Eventually, the only time I chose Zoho Campaigns is when a company is already working with Zoho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is one of the cheap and best email marketing software, We can create our email campaign with the help of Zoho Campaigns very fast and send it to multiple email subscriber. Zoho Campaigns provides advance features to their customer to create beautiful email templates. No need development and designing required for email template creation. Email editor of Zoho Campaigns is very user friendly and it also secure for our business. Just need to drag and drop to create email templates. Easy file upload options and manage all email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No to to hard to manage email campaigns. It is easy and simple to create email marketing campaign. We choose Zoho Campaigns for our business because it was cheap and best and give advance option to generate business templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We suggest Zoho Campaign for email marketing because we can insert dynamic content in email and set email timer when we have to email our email campaign to customer. In email campaign Good timing of email trigger make chances high for conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In Zoho Campaigns, we can create email template according to business trend. We can set images, content every thing with proper position. All email templates of Zoho Campaigns are responsive and give perfect view in mobile and tablets. 80 % conversions chances are high with working Zoho Campaigns for email marketing. We can send email follow up to client automatically. No need to set email campaign for follow up. Zoho Campaigns provides detail reports for our campaigns and we can check which campaign was good for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaign is a very friendly tool that allows you to schedule the sending of emails. It has predesigned templates for different purposes, such as thank you emails, offers, and more. Another reason I like it is that it allows you to easily sync contacts from different applications like Outlook or Gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I don't like about Zoho Campaigns, ever since we have used it we have obtained excellent benefits for our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that will help you manage your client portfolio and will also help you find new clients. I highly recommend using Zoho Campaigns for new businesses or established businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho Campaigns has allowed us to create templates with personalized content to send to our clients or potential clients by email, which has helped us to continuously grow as a company with the arrival of new clients, and therefore more work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Campaigns has a great interface and recently added the flow visualizer to make email automation so visual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Zoho takes a bit longer than I would like when they review my email templates. However, this is a minor issue and is easily solved with proper preparation and making sure that you write and submit your template a couple hours before you intend on launching your campaign.

Encouraging better preparedness is not too much of a flaw at all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I handle all of my email marketing and email drafting needs in Campaigns. I have a number of automated flows that get accomplished within Campaigns and I am able to seamlessly integrate and pass data from my CRM to Campaigns and back and can even trigger other things in 3rd party apps.

It really is all you need and I have tried a bunch of email marketing platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns is a very useful tool for sending offers to subscribers or potential customers. It has an easy-to-use UI and has a very intuitive help assistant. It's great for beginners, because they offer a free trial and include templates to make it easy to create email content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly I really like the platform, but their monthly plans are expensive. I would like the monthly and yearly plans to have similar prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to evaluate your Zoho Campaigns subscription. It is very easy to use. Your customer service is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used Zoho Campaigns to send emails with offers on products in our store, either to subscribers or potential customers. This software does the job efficiently and is easy to use. It has a really useful help assistant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an interactive interface which allows you to start with marketing in a much more attractive way because implementing it to the company can be simple, allowing marketing by mail and social networks, which is much broader and is what is used the most. Now, because of what Zoho offers quality and I like, the service can reach more people so its email and network marketing tools is a key point in increasing sales and traffic, in turn, it can be coupled with other tools such as Zoho CRM and it would have incredible power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like this system because it does not have any inconvenience when coupled with other tools such as CRM to attract new traffic customers, however they have a negative point and that is that the campaigns at certain points get to lose if they are by emails they fall into SPAM and the user does not read them, so we lose our objective, it is necessary to improve this aspect, however, network advertising is working well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend it because we have seen great objectives and essential points where the tool works in an incredible way plus that associating it with other additional tools can make the marketing software much more comprehensive in my opinion I would recommend the service because it works a way that to It has worked for me and it may work for other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is definitely a software that works in a pleasant way and I love how it can be integrated with your other tools like Zoho CRM is a customer traffic system that is why it works in an incredible way both can be very broad, because in turn the Campaign system and mass mailing can also work as attracting customers and users, in my opinion it has worked Zoho Campaaing works very well and does not have any problems in this regard and its interface is very interactive and intuitive, in addition to Simple sight is a very easy system to use and implement in our Company in case it is the first time that we carry out this advertising process. It is characterized by being free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns gives a great centralized place to manage all the campaigns and workflows related to your business. I love the way that it seamlessly moves from one option to the next and allows you to really understand how to best market to your customers. I didn't know much about setting up a workflow and drawing dormant customers back in but through Zoho campaigns I've really gained new insights on this. Another thing I really appreciate about Zoho is that all the individual apps fit together making it so much easier for the business owner to manage their business! I am one happy customer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this stage there is nothing that I dislike about Zoho books. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am reconnecting with my customer base and creating a personal conversation with them. I am finding it most helpful to be able to send out regular email blasts to promote my products and connect with my clients as it keeps my products at the top of their thoughts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The free trial, the free tools, and the free features you get to use before you decide to invest in the service.

It's amazing how Zoho provides so much value for so low pricing. They take their job very seriously, customer support is quick to act and fix problems, emails never land in the spam folder always delivered 100%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had some issues at first verifying my domain, the SPF records to be exact. I change all DNS details yet the domain wasn't verified until I contacted the support which was very helpful and quick to fix the problem for me. It was a good experience even though I was still on the free trial so you can see how dedicated Zoho for its customers.

Another thing is campaigns that get sent to Promotion instead of Inbox.

The platform is easy to use, the interface is easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending cold emails, it been a huge problem for me before discovering Zoho. It's a lifesaver, money can't get you better than Zoho and all their services and additional features that you normally pay an additional amount for in other email marketing services providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.