Zoho Campaigns Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing automation product that helps you reach your subscribers with the right message at the right time. You can create beautiful emails in minutes using the pre-designed templates, layouts, and the drag-and-drop editor.  Say goodbye to importing and exporting list data from CRM for the sync function in Zoho Campaigns takes over this chore for you so you can focus on growing your audience, customers, and sales. You can also embed our ready-made sign-up forms on your website to automatically bring in subscribers to a mailing list. If you have your subscriber data in an excel sheet, you can still import them manually.  Zoho Campaigns comes packed with features like dynamic content, email polls, and automated list segmentation to help you send personalized messages to your audience. With A/B testing campaigns, you can figure out which design or subject line works better with your audience; and, our list management keeps your list clean and spam free. Email opens, clicks, and forwards are all tracked in real time. The best part is, unsubscribes and bounces are automatically handled. With the help of campaign and list comparison reports, you can analyze the performance of your campaigns and understand the behavior of your audience.  Using autoresponders, send drip emails to nurture subscribers based on their interaction with your previous campaigns. Also, add scores to your subscribers' actions on your emails to identify the most engaged subscribers and push the data to Zoho CRM with the help of email workflows.  On top of all this, as email marketing regulations are getting stringent day-by-day, Zoho Campaigns does it part to help you comply with the email marketing laws and regulations.  To know further, visit, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/    If you want to give the product a try, sign up for a free account, https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/signup.html

Zoho Campaigns Screenshots

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Zoho Campaigns Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Zoho Campaigns Reviews

1-50 of 355 total Zoho Campaigns reviews
Manager

"Easy and DIY Platform"

What do you like best?

The easiest feature is making campaign design on the go while thinking about the concept. I can and should suggest to use zoho to others as it has sorted a lot of issues for me. Quick emailer designs and easy launch. The time which was being lost in designing an emailer is now being used in more productive things.

What do you dislike?

To find a feature which can be disliked, need more time and then come up with something. Though basis my experience, I don't feel like i would find any such feature which would be a dislike or act as an hindrance while I switch to the paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and has great/easy to understand user interface.

Setting up the account is the easiest and quickest part. Designing the campaign is just like typing a normal mail or a document but in end of day, it is automatically converted into a professional looking emailer. I would and should suggest people to use this platform as it has sorted things for me.

Quick emailer designs and easy launch. The time which was being lost in designing an emailer is now being used in more productive things. The easiest feature is making campaign design on the go while thinking about the concept. I can and should suggest to use zoho to others as it has sorted a lot of issues for me.

Odoo has helped my company a lot in the creation of projects and channeling sales.

"This software is very intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho Campaigns is that it allows my employees to create email campaigns using predefined or customized templates. The system includes mass emails to mailing lists and the monitoring and reporting of email and social media marketing campaigns to improve audience participation. It also provides integration with the Zoho CRM suite, allowing my clients to see the results of the campaigns when logging into their CRM accounts. Even our customers can promote their campaigns on social media platforms and create landing pages for customers on Facebook. Zoho offers pricing plans based on subscription and pay per use. Support is offered by phone, email and live chat

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there are not many customization options available for email campaigns. There are some options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be useful. There are some good options to start with, but for those who want to endorse the campaign, there are not as many features. Additionally, the Zoho Campaigns team has been very receptive to any question. I also like that once you build a list, you can manage the list in campaigns. In general, it has been very easy to use software on a daily basis. I am not happy with the viability of the tracking tool. I could try it again in other applications such as Google Analytics and the results were different. That makes me think that the utility lasts less time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because this product allows you to communicate with your customers and interact with them by automating the marketing process, from the creation of personalized campaigns based on email to the maintenance and segregation of mailing lists. Zoho Campaigns invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking payments, has allowed us to create some interesting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility of our customer base. In general, our revenue has increased a lot in the last year since we started using the campaigns function, it's easy to start a campaign and, from the analysis, see how you open it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, and then move on to the next step

Zoho campaigns are a useful tool without a license, you pay for use, so it is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales budget as a direct cost. The billing form is like a prepaid voucher that allows you to send certain e-mail numbers. Another interesting feature is the templates because you can reuse email frames and edit them later. Zoho Campaigns has offered me these great benefits,

integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM, nice analytical analysis panel, personalized content, includes functions that are normally only found in much more expensive Martech products, good solution to handle GDPR compliance, easy to configure registration forms on web pages, for example, in Wordpress.

Vice President of Information Systems

"Great if you use it correctly"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM but still allows you to upload a list. If the list you are uploading has the contact already in the system, it will link campaign to the contact

What do you dislike?

If the user is not in the system but is a part of a list you got from an event or newsletter sign-up you will not be able to connect the campaign to the user after the fact. So if you have a list, you send the email campaign and then you transition someone to a lead, if you do not add them in as a contact first you won't have the historical connection. You cannot go back after the face.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set everything up correctly to ensure delivery. We had a small snag in delivery at the beginning but with some changes it has got a lot better.

Zoho Campaigns allows us to send out emails to our partners easily and track behavior. We were not doing this in the past, and it was very manual.

Director

"In the short time I have been using Zoho I have been very impressed"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho is it is simple to use and setup and covers all the bases a small company like mine needs to do effective email marketing. The setup can be a bit daunting but the support is very good, I had one small problem which was resolved quickly and professionally. I also like the way the pricing structure is setup you can start with a free to use package which allows you to a reasonable amount of recipients and 2000 email per month, as you grow you move to reasonable priced packages with more features.

What do you dislike?

Up to date I have not found anything I do not like with Zoho. Zoho is the best thing I have found and I have tried a lot of solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it I am sure you will like it

It save me time and money due to the easy setup of campaigns, plus it is getting our company name out to more business

Owner

"Tried MailChimp, Zoho Campaigns Better By Far"

What do you like best?

We have Zoho Campaigns integrated into our Zoho CRM. It 100% manages lead creation, click through rates, unsubscribe, etc. Currently, we can load 55,000 leads or subscribers into Campaigns and send more campaigns than anyone ever should. It also has real templates in far greater options than MailChimp or Constant Contact. Price is a far better deal. If you don't bother to check this out, it's your loss.

What do you dislike?

I had a few issues adding my existing leads but that's because I'm a MailChump. My techno skills are lacking and I just didn't catch on quickly enough but Zoho has real top quality support that always solves the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Zoho Campaigns as a stand-alone service if you want. But, you should investigate Zoho One as a replacement for ALL the following: Outlook, MS Office, Quickbooks, SalesForce, Slack, HubStaff, MailChimp, G-Suite, LastPass, Hootsuite, plus about 10 more applications that are all included in the monthly subscription. Plus EVERYTHING Zoho offers is integrated. It handles our invoicing, electronic signatures, Human Resources, Recruiting and even replaces remote assist services. There are 40 applications included in their Zoho One subscription.

It's top of the email foodchain when it comes to managing large lists of subscribers. We had previously sent email in batches that were too large to handle the responses in a timely fashion. Zoho Campaigns will send the emails in batches and send them based up the recipients time zone. Huge benefit there. We also have follow up tasks that are automatically created based upon recipient actions. Not sure how to make it better than it is today.

Director

"Have converted all our businesses over to Zoho Campaigns since using it "

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is something that we came across on while looking for an alternative for the mail chimp, the features that we love and use consistently is HTML editor and how easy and simple it is to use the fact that it has the limitus testing in built into it is a great feature for us to have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Zoho Campaigns is the interface I feel like a much more modern look and feel would help greatly.

We where unable to track our response and see what our audience was doing once they got the email and to see if they where doing any actions off the back of it. While we sit on the Zoho CRM platform it made the integration very simple for us to be to determine the conversion of the leads.

Business Owner
Management Consulting

"I love Zoho!"

What do you like best?

Lots of powerful apps that make starting and running a business a snap. Mail is absolutely awesome app and keeps many communication close in an organization. The desk share and chat features in mail are extremely useful, I own a virtual company and my team often works in other cities and states. It makes for a breeze with collaboration, training and onboarding. Sites is really awesome as well, its extremely user friendly and integrates with a number of payment gateways. The invoice client portal features are nice as well. We utilize the document management as we provide document processing and management services, we have over 5,000 files on our doc account and counting and it is easy to manage and easy to share across the organization with the hiring process. The sign feature is also really secure and efficient I use it with all of the time and have even integrated it into our hiring process.

What do you dislike?

The programming for integrations are tricky, and there are alot of changes to the software that can be annoying. Also, it seems to be alot of burocracy when it comes to getting assistance with tech issues. It would be nice if the Zoho One apps were automatically streamlined. And the telephony set up is hard to understand. Otherwise its a great platform I have managed my company on for 2 years and we are not leaving any time soon. I refer Zoho to business associates and clients all the time.

None as of yet I am a new application user and hoping for good results when using the app. I am looking to solve the issue of exposure for my newest venture, and keep the lines of communication open with employees and clients as well as other prospective business opportunities as they present themselves.

I am hoping for a more organized coverage regarding our personal relations both within and outside of the organization. We have new products that need to be pushed and seeing as how we are a virtual company this will fit right in.

Marketing Director & CRM Admin

"Makes email campaigns an enjoyable experience. "

What do you like best?

I like the CRM integration, the simplicity of use, analytics, email builder, and the fair price to use it. I think Zoho has done a really great job putting this together and making it an invaluable tool for business needs. I can segment my subscriber's lists, run drip emails, autoresponders, plus all the other bountiful tools to use for speaking my most engaging subscribers. I also like the Review process before sending to make sure it has the best deliverability (that's priceless!)

I could write for days the things I like about it, it just has so much to offer.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the social widgets they have in the editor. The social icons are grainy and not clear. I did a workaround with their template and made my own widget bar which looks amazing, clear and custom. The only pitfall to that is the Report Summary doesn't reflect my custom widget clicks in the Campaign Reach section as it was designed to do. I have to tally up one by one manually in the Recipient Activities 'Clicked" menu (time killer and impossible with a big list!!).

I wish they had more email builder tools like other competitors, more column choices and layouts. Better text flow with images would be great, I can't get it to work how I'd like.

Lastly, the media uploader needs an overhaul. It's finicky and looks outdated. One issue, it won't let me upload the same file back to back. Sometimes, I upload an image and don't like the way it looks, then I go back and edit it in Photoshop/Illustrator and save with the same filename, then I upload that file again, and the uploader won't load the file unless I change the filename (usually by adding a 1 to the end of the filename).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always look at other email campaign managers to make sure this is the right fit for your needs. If you have Zoho CRM, then I highly recommend to just use Zoho Campaigns.

When I first started my job here, they used to use Zoho CRM for doing mass emails (small contact list at the time), but with the business growing and collecting more leads, it was necessary to use an email campaign manager to manage the lists, comply with CAN-SPAM regulations, and have the better tools to build the emails, make custom, and really dig deeper into the analytics of our efforts. The benefits really speak for themselves. This gave us the full integration to Zoho CRM and opened up a better way to speak to our customers. I am an Administrator of our CRM and the Marketing Director, so I use all of it!

Founder

"Best solution to integrate all data"

What do you like best?

Building your business around a database makes perfect sense, but integrating data from different solutions (say, Salesforce and Mailchimp) can be a real pain. If you you use Zoho Campaigns with Zoho CRM, integration is easy, complete and reliable. Using Zoho has saved me countless hours wasted on trying to make integrations work.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Campaigns might not be the very best platform for digital marketing, so if you don't want to integrate campaign with, say, your finance platform or CRM, you could chose an alternative. The email templates are not great so I design them elsewhere and import the images and HTML, which is easy.

Easy back-end data integration means I can see a complete contact record, including which campaign they engaged with. This helps hugely with content targeting and personalisation. It's like having a small digital marketing team doing the hard bit for you.

"Zoho Campaigns - Email Marketing Automation with GDPR Compliance"

What do you like best?

- Integration with other Zoho Apps

- Overview of multiple campaigns and activities

- GDPR compliance and self serve management for subscribers

- Easy to create sign-up forms to embed on landing pages

- Workflow triggers

What do you dislike?

- Lots of options to configure on setup

- GDPR configuration can be a pain, but essential nevertheless

- Needs a while to get to grips with all the features

- Non-tech users might get stuck with SPF, DMARC and DKIM

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you already use Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM, it makes a lot of sense to use Zoho Campaigns for your email marketing. Even if you aren't already using other Zoho products, Campaigns is worth a look as it has a strong feature set compared to many other autoresponders. The workflow triggers can be a great asset to marketers and the addition of the GDPR compliance features is a must-have. As is the nature of these tools, there is a bit of configuration to get done to get the most from it, but once setup it will be fairly straightforward for anyone who has used an autoresponder before. Use the trial version to see if it is a good fit for your organisation.

Zoho Campaigns goes beyond the standard autoresponder toolset and lets you run sophisticated email campaigns with a high degree of personalisation. Integration with other Zoho products like CRM and Recruit means you can integrate email and social media campaigns with wider business strategy. The ability to quickly split test and segment lists has made email marketing much more efficient and improved response rates.

Founder, Director

"From lead generation to communication."

What do you like best?

I'm loving how Zoho Campaigns is constantly watching my Zoho CRM and based on a few simple classifications that it make in Zoho CRM sends the right campaign email instantly to the right client. Then to add extra value it then updates my Zoho CRM with the analytics for that clients. Opens, Clicks etc all in one place alongside all my client leads data.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything not to like. The product is pretty seemless. If I had to choose I'd say even greater integration with Zoho CRM, but as it stands I cant complain as its not hard to switch form one app to the other.

I have a workflow that goes from LinkedIn (via LinkMatch) into Zoho CRM. Its simple, I just take the clients accordingly when entering them into Zoho CRM and out pops the email to the client. It's that easy because Zoho Campaigns is sitting watching my CRM waiting to pounce. It really does leave me only clicking a few times for each client I add into the Zoho suite.

REALTOR®
Real Estate

"Best tool for My Real Estate Business"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns allows me to sync my contacts from Zoho CRM, put them into variuos division and within minutes, blast my Real Estate listings, marketing plans, anything to my database. This by far is the best product for mass emailing. The analytics is second to none. We use the Zoho One suite with all the Zoho products. When you use Campaigns with other Zoho products, the uses are endless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to do social right inside the normal campaigns. Also, you need more real estate templates. More options for Real Estate professionals. REALTORS are lazy and they needs templates to go live quickly. Zoho may even want to design videos for various industries to make it easier for them to get onboard for the industry easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the Zoho One Package Suite. Its not just Zoho Campaign, its everything put together!

Notifying my SOI with the simplies of steps

Software Developer | Founder

"Smooth and awesome experience for Free!!"

What do you like best?

Zoho provides a range of business application and they do it in the most generous way. For example, I collected emails of prospects from an event and I didn't want to spend much money before launching my new product. So I kept in touch with my prospects using their free offer. Now I am doing so good I might scale towards the paid subscription.

The whole app is also very simple to use, smooth and delightful experience.

What do you dislike?

Nah, not much really. Since I have to write 40 characters I will say thank you again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend if you are considering SaaS emailing services like newsletters and email marketing. Especially if you are like me who collects emails at events and not using the service providers pop-ups Zoho comes in handy.

Early stage idea validation. After doing door to door product introduction, I build an MVC and share it with the prospects I collected

Commercial Photographer: Google Street View | Trusted
(Myself Only)

"Great system as long as you are prepared to learn how it works"

What do you like best?

Plenty of templates and the integration with other Zoho products is by far the most important aspect.

There's an awful lot of functionality in there so be ready to dig in and look through every tab and feature.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to learn to use. I guess that'what happens with programs that are more feature packed. You end up getting caught with an awful lot to learn before you can do your first campaign. And then yo have to remember all this stuff... yikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously consider including a full Zoho One package and not just the campaigns. The real value with this company is when you take on the whole suite. I'm currently using at least 12 modules and over time will likely be including even more.

It's also worth talking to their support team before you commit. They're really helpful -, especially the Zoho One team.

I've been able to more efficiently communicate with both my clients and prospects to help me generate better leads.

Co-founder

"Great tool we use everyday!"

What do you like best?

As with other Zoho products all is well organized and works like a charm. I like the Zoho environment, it is focused on business and suggests the solutions that we like to use. What's best it's constantly being developed with new features (as with other Zoho products). The support they provide is usually very fast and you can rely on it.

What do you dislike?

I'm missing the better integration with Zoho SalesIQ that we also use - it would be great to have the option to send the emails from the campaign when a user enters the website. It would be also great to be able to tag users if they spent x amount of time on the particular webpage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campaigns provide the simple workflows system, and really neat subscribers and lists management. I also like the reporting that it provides.

The best thing about Zoho is that all is integrated, with good API.

Sales Representative and IT manager

"Email Marketing for corporate users"

What do you like best?

We are a company that is involved with many zoho apps and therefor in the review I will describe what is the benefit to use Zoho Campaign as Email Marketing servivce.

The top advantage is the tight integration between the campaign and the Zoho CRM. In the past we have use Mailchimp and Batchbook but the API integration was limited and most of the time you just getting nervous because you know how the integration has to be but you have to take how it is.

Zoho Campaign helps us also to set easy sequence about product interest. Any of our CRM contacts that has marked interested about a specific product get in a Zoho Campaign email sequence that start sending email about the product like: Demo Videos, Comparison Videos and so on so on. We have a good conversion rate using Zoho Campaign.

The long story short: Use Zoho Campaign as reliable Email Marketing software that can easy integrate to your contacts data.

What do you dislike?

I do not like some of the javascript development ideas that make the back and forward in campaign harder. Also I would like sending of template from the library to a test email to be easier without necessity to create test campaign.

Also there will be a good if a campaign could be sent to a test segment prliminary approved by Zoho so any campaign sent to these segment to do not need review from the zoho stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it with the other zoho apps like zoho crm

The integration between contacts, products and mass email.

IT

"ZoHo Campaigns For Marketing Emails"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software to develop vivid, fetching email newsletters, blog posts and more. Great customer support when questions encountered. Due to cost and the necessity to upgrade from a legacy contract of SalesForce, was never able to integrate the CRM with iContact. ZoHo Campaigns and ZoHo CRM work well together and with the ZoHo One package are included in one monthly cost that is very reasonable for a small business.

What do you dislike?

There remains a glitch with being able to post using the social campaigns feature which the developers are working on to correct. The support team has been very diligent to see what the issues are and work toward correcting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice product with very competitive pricing that integrates well with ZoHo CRM.

Emailed newsletters, offers, and feature articles to customers is a very component of the sales strategy of the company. Previously with iContact we were limited to campaigns that were able to be sent because there was significant expense to send out mailings when the 10,000 subscriber limit was reached. Since the entire company is using the ZoHo One product we have sufficient number of mailings available for use all at a very reasonable cost.

Higher Ed UX Consultant

"No more monkeying around - in love with Zoho Campaigns"

What do you like best?

As a long-time MailChimp user, I am loving Zoho Campaigns. No more struggling to keep marketing lists synchronised, no more exporting .csv files and no more multi-solution reporting. With it's a user-friendly interface and quick and easy setup we've been able to accommodate integration with Zoho CRM, allowing sales members to focus on their pipeline while the marketing team can quickly and easily set up email and social campaigns and target individuals synchronised across systems.

Campaigns are easy to set up and automate and the built-in GDPR compliance makes it a breeze to manage. Compliance sorted, campaigns, automation and reporting sorted!

Thanks, Zoho Campaigns team, for making it just that little bit easier and less admin intensive:-)

What do you dislike?

That I didn't start using it sooner! Sorry Mailchimp!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Zoho Campaigns along with Zoho CRM has saved our marketing and sales team tons of time and has eliminated the hassle of attempting to keep marketing lists up to date and to manage compliance .

Integration with Zoho CRM - this eliminating the need for importing and exporting data. Marketing lists and compliance management runs seamlessly. The UI is easy to navigate and easy to understand. All-in-one offering allows the marketing team to focus on integrated campaigns, BYOC tools and easy to understand reporting.

GDPR compliance is instantly maintained with various rules and protocols available. The integration also ensures that any opt-outs are seamlessly navigated between Campaigns and CRM.

Executive Committee Member
Graphic Design

"Problem Solving Services"

What do you like best?

Zoho has solution to one of the greatest problem that budding businesses face. Zoho Campaign is right and simpler startup tool that benefits more than satisfactory level.

Zoho provides wide variety of softwares too that solves the regular problem of almost every business.

We earlier used to draft individual mails that too were not appealing or good looking even. Now the entire information is captured in more concise and arranged manner.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can be made more pocket friendly.

Since there are businesses those are very small or budding, hence Zoho can consider providing these businesses a little flexibility over price range which as per usages can be varied in upcoming time and demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this one, you will find the difference yourself.

I myself have tried and tested multiple softwares but this one makes me use it again and again. The quality and ease of access with integration to a wide variety of softwares makes it stand apart from any other software. This one is reliable too.

In my business, we need to send out updates, blog links and promotional content. This is done very well by Zoho.

Bookkeeping Services and Business Operations
Accounting

"Love their products!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zoho Campaigns for a short while, but with all the Zoho products, I just love it! I love how I am able to integrate it with all of my business apps. Support is always there to help if you need it. User interface is pretty simple and not complicated.

What do you dislike?

I only had one dislike really, but I think that most email campaign application softwares have it. I had to wait for my campaign to be approved. But in the end I was really happy and had a successful launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a must if you are looking for something user friendly.

I have targeted Zoho campaigns for getting my brand out there in the online world. Having it integrate seamlessly with all the other apps is one of the biggest benefits I reap from using it.

Consultor de vendas

"Zoho Campanhas"

What do you like best?

Eu utilizei 3 outros sistemas de email marketing. Mas foi o Zoho Campanhas que me surpreendeu mais, pois tem muito mais funcionalidades por um preço extremamente acessível. Eu gosto das integrações. Faço tudo em um só lugar e os dados migram para o Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

A única coisa que eu ainda não me adaptei é com a aprovação da campanha antes do envio (mas entendo que isso é necessário para aumentar a minha taxa de entrega). Eu tenho que me programar e fazer tudo um pouco mais cedo, pois até a aprovação (30 - 60 minutos) pode ter passado da hora ideal para o meu envio. Mas quando eu assinar um plano pago, isso não será um problema.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eu super recomendo. Faça um teste grátis (2 mil assinantes e 12 mil envios por mês) e você não vai querer sair. As integrações e inúmeras funcionalidades valem muito a pena.

O maior problema que estou resolvendo é a integração. O tudo-em-um do Zoho facilita muito o controle. Tudo vai para o Zoho CRM.

Owner

"It's like MailChimp and HootSuite had a baby, but even better!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns main feature is its email marketing solution and it does it well. The content editor is clean and easy to work with. It's simple and intuitive, allows for the necessary drag and drop features for quick and easy creation, while allowing the freedom and flexibility for more advanced uses of html. But it doesn't stop there. Need to manage social media posts? Yep, it does that too. Think of it like Mailchimp and HootSuite rolled into one! Best of all it's under one roof, which means I can easily access Zoho Campaigns from the rest of the Zoho environment.

What do you dislike?

Integrating third party applications such as subscribing customers from checkout is not as easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There free version is very robust. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be pleased with it's capability.

I needed an email marketing service that allowed me to send highly customized emails with robust features. We need to implement A/B testing, followup and and drip campaigns, among other email marketing strategies. We see increased deliverability of our emails, great reports to understand our data, and the ease of use rivals it's competitors.

Founder

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

Editor is slightly better to use than mail chimp, once you get used to it. It feels more editable and it is easier to put html blocks in (i do a lot of countdowns and interactive stuff)

I really love how it has a review before sending. Initially I hated it but it has saved my on messed up merge tags before.

Also, the send at an optimal time for the individual subscriber feature is great. It has boosted open rates as much as 8 percent above average.

We design from pro.beefree.io a lot of the time so it is super easy to import the html and zip file we export from there.

What do you dislike?

Lack of fonts available is a bit of a bummer but not a huge deal. When migrating I seem to have a higher bounce rate but that is probably just normal given I don't do spf or dkim records so I'm piggybacking off their ips for reputation.

Also, social campaigns aren't that great for my type of letter form political emails with lots of merge tags. Wish the merge tag would default to the substitution not FNAME on social, I would use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn it and use it and you won't regret it.

Solving all our fundraising problems. Only begun to scratch the surface of automation features, I think there is a big opportunity there. I also would like to do more to integrate it with CRM, and forms to make custom email series.

Co-Founder/CEO
Internet

"Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

I like the number of integrations and platform capabilities. I also believe the campaign social share ability is fantastic. I also believe the campaign editor is easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not discovered anything which gives me reason to dislike the Zoho platform, however I do believe the website creator could be a little more robust which allows for a more well designed website. With all of the functional capabilities the Zoho platform provides, I find the website creator is lacking in functionality and design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the Zoho platform for business needs. I believe the Zoho platform has a great combination of UI/UX design and functionality.

I resolved an issue of verifying exactly when a customer physically accesses a digital product in order to validate a customer received their products. Previously when a customer was emailed their product we were unable to verify delivery with our previous email marketing. Now we are able to build campaigns, deliver campaigns and track the access of those campaigns from the report viewer. If there are any discrepancies from customer not accessing their product, we are now able to verify time and location of access.

Licensed Insurance Sales Producer
Insurance

"Might be dropping Aweber"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. When I think "I need to do this specific thing" it's easy to figure out what to do.

What do you dislike?

Double opt-ins are a bit frustrating, but honestly I haven't contacted Zoho support yet to see if that's a thing I can turn off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot; there is a free version you can try out first. It never hurts to try something new, especially when that new thing is as effective and easy to use as this product.

Autoresponders, mainly. I have a lot of landing pages out there and a lot of campaigns running. I got frustrated with some things at Aweber so decided to try this out. My prospects can get automatic email replies when they opt in and I can set them up on contextual drip campaigns. Follow up is a LOT easier when it's all automated.

Owner

"All in One and Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zoho CRM and other CRMs. It can do Drip Marketing and integrate into other Zoho products for Marketing Automation. Learning the content creator only takes a sligh learning curve. Price is fantastic for an integrated tool.

What do you dislike?

Integration within the Zoho environment isn't as easy as you would expect. Editor is Good but there are standalone products which are better. Price isn't the lowest if you want a standalone product. Had to use a 3rd party tutorial service. Easy to learn, difficult to master those advanced parts of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn the editor and teach your team. Consider how long it will take to fully integrate to the rest of the Zoho suite.

We use this for email marketing. Definitely an improvement over our last integrated email marketing tool. Editor is easy to learn.

Email Marketing Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting

"An OK email marketing tool best suited for smaller businesses and lists."

What do you like best?

Submissions for compliance review;, built-in CAN-SPAM validation, optional Litmus lab functionality for viewing your emails on different platforms, and integration with Zoho CRM for easy list loading; great customer support if you ever have questions

What do you dislike?

Email templates are sorta crappy and they don't give you the keys to create a responsive fluid email template if you are versed in HTML; you can't suppress the "powered by Zoho" message; WYSIWYG editor is sort of clunky and hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at others. Seriously. If you use Zoho CRM it might be worth it to use Zoho Campaigns, but if you're a small business with small lists (500-1000 or less) you might check out mailChimp, constant Contact or others. The biggest gripe I have is the inflexibility with designing templates. It took a couple days to get one of their premade template to look halfway presentable both on desktop and phones.

Sending out marketing email campaigns to our customers

Brand Marketing Manager
Real Estate

"Zoho Campaigns is fine if you want to send mass emails, but fails on many important points"

What do you like best?

Integration with Zoho CRM

Ability to design mass emails

Reports with link click heat maps are nice

What do you dislike?

When you want to build sophisticated workflows with Campaigns, it becomes a chore. They did not make the interface easy, unlike other automation platforms I tested.

Another frustrating point, as told by our email developer, is that Zoho attaches lines of redundant code to her templates after she uploads them, but strips out the code for mobile adaptiveness.

We had a team of developers working on a drip campaign, and the first few emails they developed were not mobile optimized. Their attempts cost us time and money. Finally, they figured out how to "hack" the platform. Unfortunately, the drip campaign cannot be optimized without "hacking" the platform again, which means another significant time investment.

Before we had a developer doing emails, we created emails in Zoho campaigns with WYSIWYG editor, and the results were less than stellar.

Overall, there are much better products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fine for simple emails if you are on a tight budget.

Create mass emails and drip campaigns to new subscribers.

Assistant Manager - Marketing

"Easy & efficient mailing solution"

What do you like best?

Zoho campaigns is one of the best marketing tool available in the market. We use Zoho One and now I am able to automate my business workflow end-to-end with Campaigns. Its integration with other Zoho tools is quick & easy. For bulk emails, this is very useful and does it in a sequential manner. Automation of emails is also one important feature where Zoho campaings is advanced compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

The content editor needs lots of improvements, unable to design compelling drafts. I recommend to make the editor more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho campaigns is one of the smart email marketing tool out there in the market. It has exceptional features which allow you to automate your business.

Staying in contact with our stakeholders with campaigns, sharing the company updates

Marketing & Business Strategist | Corporate Trainer
Management Consulting

"Fully Integrated Emails"

What do you like best?

My biggest problem with other broadcast email platforms is that they are rarely integrated with the other activities of my prospects, customers, and other business contacts. Zoho Campaigns is fully integrated with my CRM and social media so that I can get a clear view of what's happening.

What do you dislike?

There's always room for improvement. Small things with the user experience such as the delay in the notifications when you click on the bell and clear explanations of how different features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think they are continually improving, but other things that would be helpful are integration with Kajabi (LMS) and Stripe (payments). And somewhat better connection with Zoho CRM (field specific) would be helpful.

Integrated solution with my CRM. I want a 360 degree view of my customer communications.

Marketing Manager

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool with great Autoresponder Mechanism "

What do you like best?

Simple to use tool, autoresponder set up is simple. Excellent support system by Zoho campaign team for guidance in setting up the campaigns. Prebuilt email templates are the best . Also, basic templates are easy to use & customize for previews. Email list import option where it helps to analyse the list & reduce bounce rate. For reports to share with the internal employees there is a url that gets generated & helps to avoid duplication of work . As the url updates the status of email campaign report. Contact scoring is a good options that helps to rate the recipient.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like dislike but would like some additional features like drip mail campaign & checking the spam report on the basis of the content so that we could modify the content on the basis of likelihood of higher spam score. At times it takes long for the campaign to be reviewed to sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Email Marketing tool for generating inbound marketing leads. Has several prebuilt templates.

Once the list is imported it tells you in advance the bounce, group email ids or ids having incorrect format & helps to reduce the bounce rate & correct it beforehand of sending the campaign.

Head of Growth
Education Management

"Email deliverability and low price is about the only thing going for this clunky platform"

What do you like best?

Delivery rates seems strong, price for high volume of sends is on the cheaper end of the market.

What do you dislike?

The more features I use, the more frustrated I get.

The product architecture terrible, clunky and inefficient. The template editor is so bad that I have to use a different tool (BEE) and import HTML.

All the features feel like after-thoughts - I have to set campaigns to be either "Regular" or "Advanced" - why not have A/B testing as standard for all types of campaigns?

The integration with the rest of the Zoho Suite is clunky at best.

The webforms are a pain.

The automation is not intuitive and very clunky, cannot make changes after publishing!

Avoid if possible!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avoid

Sending emails at relatively low costs.

(Myself Only)

"Not what I thought it was"

What do you like best?

no free option, only way to utilize more than just sending a small basic email, is to pay for a pricing plan.

What do you dislike?

no way to auto emails for free - paid option. no way to send emails in a sequence - paid option. no way to set up triggers or send out emails based on triggers - paid option only. no way to set up tags - paid option only.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

figure out other options, weigh your pros and cons. If looking for a free -to cheap plan definitely look elsewhere. If paying for email marketing isn't a big deal, this MAY be okay, not great but okay. Compared to others it integrates with all of its own services (accounting software, CRM, etc....), and also integrates with a lot of different apps so your dashboard will include everything all in 1. BUT if paying for every little thing isn't what you're looking for, find something else.

Just started using ZC, I'm using this to solve my customer email marketing - no benefits after 7hrs of using this product.

"Gives access to important data in real time"

What do you like best?

Offers a handy Opportunity Tracking tool allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, which is the deal’s size, contact history, and competitor profile to help you craft more fitting messages. Access these data in the easy, accurate Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Slightly Complicated. It takes time to adapt and understand various tools and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it more simpler or offer free training to users

lets you identify and target inactive leads with historical data to realign your customer messaging. The Business Card View, for instance, allows you to quickly access all pertinent customer information in one window without the need to scroll or search. The Notes Section displays the time and content of past conversations for a more personal and logical communication. Sooner than you think, relationships will be streamlined, and you will be able to make smarter and more profitable business decision.

Director of Operations

"Excellent marketing tool, especially in conjunction with Zoho One and/or Zoho CRM"

What do you like best?

We were using MailChimp previously and while it served it's purpose, I am trying to expand our organization's ability to seamlessly connect critical services we utilize (IE GSuite + Zoho + Google Drive/Docs + Outlook + Mobile support + Campaigns + CRM + Meeting + you name it).

I had originally only used Zoho CRM and attempted to integrate MailChimp, Office365 Excel, and other daily workflow products with Zapier. It was a pretty negative experience, time consuming, cost prohibitive, and generally not useful. After using a trial of Campaign and the seamless integration with CRM contacts, I decided this was the way to go. All in all, Zoho's product line and integration with the other services I use daily, has and will continue to enable us to grow our organization and help us reach our milestones and sky high goals.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then there is a single feature or two lacking that I may be able to get another way, which slightly annoys me as I have to use a different program for that particular purpose. A good example would be Zoho Social's inability to tag people or utilize some more advanced message post features. Not a big deal in the long run and I'm sure they'll get around to it. In terms of Zoho Campaigns, I have yet to find a pitfall to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would HIGHLY recommend utilizing the trial of Zoho Campaigns to experiment and fully immerse yourself in the usage of the product. It doesn't take long to learn the ins and outs and set up a couple of test campaigns. This, coupled with Zoho CRM could be the beginning of your journey to an entire army of organizational / operational solutions that seamlessly integrate. You can cherry pick which features you benefit from, customize them, drop the rest, and optimize your daily performance and profitability.

Easily creating distribution lists for our investor mailing lists, creating marketing campaigns, and being able to experiment with tagging groups of clients / investors to create groups to export to Outlook / GSuite.

Digital Marketer

"Good and Affordable Tool especially for Large Email Lists"

What do you like best?

- Their integration with Zoho CRM is a huge advantage.

- Loved their new features like Optimal Open time and polls which has helped us get good open rates and better engagement from our subscribers.

What do you dislike?

- Templates provided can be better.

- There are a few visual bugs that occasionally pops up but its probability has gone down with the recent updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a Zoho One / Zoho tools user, you should definitely try it.

- Helps us get the word out about new product launches and offers to our existing community quickly.

- Easy to build campaigns helps us send out the content faster.

- Able to keep up with old leads from CRM and helps us to successfully convert them into customers.

Professional Training & Coaching

"Zoho Campaigns for good looking marketing emails"

What do you like best?

The latest version of the Zoho Campaigns editor is the best. You really do not need the templates as the editor is a very easy WYSIWYG editor.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that all subscribers are required to do a double opt in. This really reduces the amount of prospects .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing that I thing you need to think about is the Double opt in issue if you are going to use the forms to collect leads. Other than that it is a solid product.

Every business needs to have a good email marketing platform that is easy to use. Each time we realize a campaign we normally see some conversion of leads to qualified prospects.

Manager India Operations, Parkway Health-Singapore
Hospital & Health Care

"Well Integrated and Tested Campaign App"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for layman without technical knowledge, no expert needed to be hired and zoho campaign team supported the gaps. I also attended 2 workshops in Delhi for hands on experience. It is the first tech company where I love to meet and speak with its support and marketing team.

What do you dislike?

Pre sending Audit is not included for litmus test, Some of the other providers I use are providing this for free. It should become part of the package. Being Zoho Once Subscriber Import of Templates in CRM Should be allowed instead of manual duplication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for Comprehensive solution and less repetition

Reaching out to my clients and well integrated with Zoho CRM on periodic basis. I can do more campaigns, audit results, create reports, and impress my principals. I am being considered as tech champ in my team and taking lead in leaps and bounds. It has improved my image for using advanced techniques.

Marketing Manager

"WORST Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I'm hard pressed to tell you anything I like about this tool. Only true benefit is that is works well with Zoho CRM.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Creating an email sucks. Not intuitive at all. I never know if the emails actually send. We have a huge problem with Gmail delivery and Zoho tries to blame delivery issues on subject line content. After almost a year of using the tool, I question if people are even receiving our emails. I've sent test emails to multiple accounts of my own and guess what... 1/10 actually hits my inbox regardless of what the subject line is. Reporting feature SUCKS bad. You can only send follow-up campaigns to people who opened the email, but not resend a campaign that wasn't opened. Once an email is running, you can't change ANYTHING. You can't even add a recipient (you have to clone the existing email and resend). Everything you send runs through a "compliance check" though they come back sometimes in seconds, so what are they checking exactly? If you import a list you can't have group email addresses (info@xxxx.com, sales@xxx.com), so it manually extracts those from the list import. Sometimes I have 30-40 names I have to manually enter. I don't mind the manual entry so much, except you can only put in first name, last name, and email address. If you want a company name or to assign a specific tag, you have to go in each record manually. Honest.y, this is the biggest POS email program you'll ever experience. DON'T RELY ON IT. I've been doing email marketing for major agencies for almost 20 years now and this is the worst program I have ever used. Spend the money on MailChimp. A far superior product that is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH easier to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away until they figure out how to compete with programs like MailChimp. If you have experience using an email marketing tool in the past this program will give you many pains.

We went with Zoho originally because of the email marketing tools, but instantly hated them. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Zoho CRM, though. Honestly, the only reason I/we suffer through this email marketing program is because of how much we appreciate the CRM tool.

AE

"Nice Campaigns, lots of bounces"

What do you like best?

Zoho Campaigns has a lot of features others have not or are a lot more expensive than it. We are using it as part of Zoho One and are paying less than 40 EUR per user. In our situation we are not limited to subscribers amounts or mails sent.

I personally like the automation and subscriber scoring a lot but don't have time to implement it correctly. My colleagues like the WYSIWYG Newsletter creation tool which is basic but does its job (better than nothing, like competitors do).

What do you dislike?

Since we changed to Zoho Campaigns, we have a lot of bounces. A lot.

Ten per cent of our subscribers are not bounced.

Zoho's policy is to keep these people bounced which leads to the funny situation that we have a customer who pays for ads in our newsletters but is now bounced and has no option to resubscribe. We charge him money but are not able to send him our product directly...

It's not our subscriber base because that was steady for some years now. It's Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a deep look into the bounces in the first few weeks and then consider changing back whether you want to change back to your former system or a different one.

Better, Easier Campaign creation.

Multi user campaign editing, detailed reports.

IC

"I am very much satisfactory to send mail using zoho campaigns. I am also compared to other services."

What do you like best?

I have nothing but praise for Zoho Mail. While I have no need for anything other than a free personal account, I plan to upgrade just so I can give you some money for your excellent product and service.I want to thank you because of your free email service with my domain, I'm trying to start a business and with this service you are helping me a lot, if my business works and grows I totally will stay with you and pay for your service.

What do you dislike?

I am pretty happy with my zoho business email. It was easy to setup and works as expected.Actually i am having a great experience using Zoho Mail. I Used my WordPress Site domain to configure my email account (with my basic IT Knowledge) by myselft, which means that this an easy-to-use tool.Being very amateur in all things IT, I found the instructions easy to follow, they worked the first time, and functioned effectively thereafter. Y'all rock. Thanks.

Recommendations to others con