LinkedIn Marketing Solutions

4.0

Build your presence, establish relationships, reach the people that matter most on LinkedIn.

Work for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions?

Learning about LinkedIn?

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Reviews

Showing 110 LinkedIn reviews
AA
Administrator in Automotive
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Alfonso S.

"linkedin marketing is my best option."

What do you like best?

thanks to this application on linkedin I can publicize my work as a detective, I can share all kinds of information with my network and receive comments from each of them, the best of all is that I do it from the comfort of my home, I can events programs and much more from this tool.

What do you dislike?

you only need to have an account in linkedin to make use of this application, besides investing time to grow your network and make sure that the information you share is seen by the public indicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excellent tool to give publicity to small businesses, linkedin is the largest social network with the best benefits, which offers the best marketing tool for companies.

I am very pleased with this linkedin tool that has given me many benefits in my work as a detective, because I can reach any type of user and keep my small business to the whole network and so I have managed to get many more clients, too I can give small advice by this means.

What Social Media Advertising solution do you use?

Ruben A.

"very good to advertise the business."

What do you like best?

I did not know that having an account in linkedin would give me so many benefits, with this application I can access all the information of the company where I work, in addition that allows me to be up to date with the latest events in my sector and all the activities that are scheduled the companies.

What do you dislike?

I think the application for its operation would not have anything that changes, it works very well, just that you need to have access to the internet, an email and a linkedin account to be able to advertise here, you can also start with a personal account, to expand your network.

It has been very good to have access to this account, because the benefits have been many, here I have all the information I need from the trend in the network and in my particular sector.

Marifel Esmeralda L.

"linkedin marketing is excellent to raise awareness of small businesses."

What do you like best?

I have been able to know many advantages of this application among them is the possibility of publicizing the articles that are made in the workshop where I work, have a direct relationship with customers through chat, I could programs workshops and meetings, all for a single application.

What do you dislike?

linkedin marketing strategies are undoubtedly some of the best, if I have to mention something that is not so good would be that you get personal data in a matter of minutes, you could lend for identity theft or defame people easily and be seen in a short time by crowds, therefore should take appropriate measures to achieve the security of our information.

This application has been very helpful for the company where I work, I as an administrator in Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, not only dedicate myself to consile accounts, but to try to improve sales and publicize the business through this application has been a lot problecho for the company, we are currently starting and the results have been very good, I hope in the future to be able to create a business account and continue with this excellent tool.

Arelys G.

"Specialized marketing "

What do you like best?

I like Marketing Solutions because it is a software designed to allow my business to be known in the Social LinkedIn network which helps to increase the popularity of my hairdressing salon, because I use this platform to publicize all the styling, makeup and massage services of the that can be enjoyed in my establishment.

What do you dislike?

Actually at the beginning I did not have much command of this software, but with practice I managed to learn the proper way to use it, therefore I think it should be a bit more intuitive so that people who do not have a lot of computer skills can use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Marketing Solutions, because it will give you the opportunity to promote your business in likedIn at an excellent price and with a 100% guaranteed return on investment.

Marketing Solutions has allowed to increase the popularity of my business, Increase the clientele and Increase the profits, which has been very beneficial for me as the owner and for the entire team of stylists, barbers, manicurists, masseurs and make-up artists that make up my small business.

Edward Michael B.

"Advertising your business now is easier with linkedin."

What do you like best?

This is an excellent tool that I can enjoy thanks to my account on linkedin, I as the owner of my company, this application has given me the following advantages, it has enabled me to promote my brand organically, promote authentic conversations with my clients, I can make publications directed, this and much more, with linkedin I can have a lot from one place.

What do you dislike?

This is an application that I use and that until now could not say anything negative, because it has worked very well, this tool helps to make my business known and to have a status among the best styling brands.

As a small entrepreneur, this is one of the tools that has helped me publicize my work and my Beauty Salon, I have had the benefit of increasing my clientele and having a better contact with my followers, thanks to this application so versatile.

Anil S.

"Great advertising tool, even better data analysis."

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Marketing Solutions present one of the best advertising platforms for us as a B2B SaaS business.The advert creation process is clear and the demographics and analysis for each running campaign is excellent. We can see amount of views and clicks by industry, company, location, company size and everything else we need.

What do you dislike?

The bid prices are higher than they are with other providers and the character count seems very limited, with even a basic sentence being too much for the strap-line of the advert.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you predefine your target market before using the product to ensure access to the very specific areas of LinkedIn users that you need. LinkedIn Marketing also requires you to have an online privacy policy in order to use the lead capture mechanism.

B2B marketing for a SaaS product, we have achieved direct access to a very specific target market by industry AND company size.

sugey m.

"Marketing via network linkedIn."

What do you like best?

This application grows my income, that's why I love it, I use Marketing Solutions to expand my clientele as a manicurist, show my designs, my potentials, my manicure techniques and thus make my work known and get more income for the service I provide.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using this software I have had many benefits and I have not had any complaints, so I have nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a special ability, a small business and you want to advertise it, this is the software you were looking for, since it is economical, easy to use and with wide reaches in the marketing part.

Marketing Solutions benefits me by promoting my work, which helps me acquire fame in my work as a manicurist and give my professional label a name.

Lucia G.

"LinkedIn marketing is excellent option for me as a beginner."

What do you like best?

Thanks to this LinkedIn tool I have the possibility to make all kinds of advertising for my business as an independent entrepreneur, is a good option for me, I can make known about the courses and workshops I do, as well as the material I work, and thanks A that this is a very broad network has good followers.

What do you dislike?

It is a good tool very reliable, only to make use of it, you will need a LinkedIn account and have access to the Internet, as well as dedicate time, to make your network grow and you are sure that you have enough public to give publicity to your Business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because ARA my has been good choice and insurance for many will be, it really is a good alternative to give publicity.

I am very confident with this application, gives me great advantages that I could not have with other applications, helps me to publicize my work as an independent artisan, and so I managed to increase my clientele and my sales, is very good option for small businesses Since you don't have to invest a lot of money.

Freddie M.

""LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Review""

What do you like best?

It is a product intended to enable our business to be known in the Social LinkedIn arrange which builds the ubiquity of our association. This application has profited from numerous points of view, it has empowered us to advance our image naturally, advance genuine discussions with our customers, we can make distributions coordinated, this and significantly more, with LinkedIn I can have a ton from one spot.

What do you dislike?

Since I began utilizing this product I have had numerous advantages and I have not had any objections, LinkedIn showcasing systems without a doubt is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would emphatically recommend utilizing LinkedIn's promoting instruments to anybody hoping to produce qualified leads at a B2B association.

With this application you can achieve more clients effectively, I can distribute any occasion of the workplace or staff and collaborate on the worries pushing the correct gatherings of people to our site, LinkedIn truly has our ideal group of onlookers and the focusing on alternatives enable us to exploit this.

"LinkedIn Marketing Solutions Is A Great Company for Networking"

What do you like best?

The main thing I love about LinkedIn is that it links you with precisely the same group of people you want to network with. I simply put in my profile that I am a writer, online radio host, and what I am looking for, and within a matter of minutes I am receiving about 1000 referrals of people within the same field that may be of interest to me. This helps me out alot. As a online radio host you usually have to go by word of mouth, search several social networks, but with LinkedIn, you can find everything you are looking for within seconds.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change about LinkedIn is the "New Draft" section. It feels rather bland and like we are still taking notes on sticky paper. I wish it was more like using a flyer to promote business. Then it may attract more clients and make them feel like we put in great effort to promote our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for professionals or people that can help you in the field you're or desire to be in, LinkedIn is a great place to get help from.

The business problem I am resolving through using LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is finding people to help me with marketing my works and find potential guest on my online radio show. I have been working on my poetry books for 13 years now. I am looking for authors and writers that have been in the field and even gain awards for the writing to take me under their wing and help me perfect my works. I would also like for accomplished business owners and artists to share their testimony of how they became successful in their field, the hardships they endured, and why do they continue to live their dreams till this very day?

Brittany G.

"Easy Setup But Can Get Costly"

What do you like best?

Setting up LinkedIn ads is relatively simple, especially the text ads. I also appreciate the easy to understand dashboard which displays the analytic that are most important.

What do you dislike?

Setting up tracking for these ads was a bit of a pain, not being quite as simple as pixel implementation on Facebook. To my knowledge there's really no way to check if tracking is set up correctly (no pixel helper).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that LinkedIn ads typically cost significantly more than simular ads on Twitter and Facebook. If you can really benefit from the audience that uses Linked in like we do I would say go for it, but definitely consider if you're looking to target professionals as it's very easy to waste money on this platform.

Pushing the right audiences to our training website, LinkedIn really has our perfect audience and the targeting options allow us to take advantage of this.

Isabel Josefina D.

"excellent tool for small and medium enterprises."

What do you like best?

It has many things that I like because you can advertise any event that you have inside and outside of my work, what I publish can be seen by those of my network and any user of linkedin, this makes it more popular, it is without no additional cost, it is very easy to publish and has a guide and trained staff by chat that can help me with any concerns about the application.

What do you dislike?

After using this application, I can say that the things you notice that are not so positive, is that you should always look for the best public to publicize your brand and you must be sure that this public is in the community of linkedin, otherwise it would be losing time and money invested, in addition you must be very careful of what is shared because like any social network, when posting personal information you are running many risks.

With this application you can reach more users easily, I can publish any event of the office or staff and if I can interact on the concerns or suggestions on it thanks to the chat and organize everything in an excellent way, it is very good, for any company.

Jessica W.

"Necessary to Advertise on LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

You can easily see campaign results one one screen and easily keep campaigns separate from one another.

What do you dislike?

You cannot delete campaigns if you have ventured too far into creative process. Also, LinkedIn billing can be confusing as it bills when the algorithm sees fit to bill. You cannot see who you are reaching or when you are reaching them. Also, advertising on LinkedIn can be very expensive if you do not know how to operate the software appropriately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do your research before you commit to this software. It can be very helpful once you iron out the details, but there are problematic issues along the route.

Our company has opened up the doors of advertising on LinkedIn with this software. We are now available to reach many other audiences on LinkedIn we were not capable of accessing beforehand.

PJ S.

"Great tool for B2B lead gen"

What do you like best?

The breadth of targeting that LinkedIn's self-serve ad portal offers is the best I've seen. With options ranging from job title, to seniority, company size and industry, and user skills, it's been really helpful to us in targeting user personas with sponsored content.

What do you dislike?

I wish their targeting allowed for advanced logic (i.e. "A and (B or C)", rather than just "A and B and C"). This would allow us to expand our audience targeting and reach more prospects.

The retargeting is also bit difficult to set up. It seems like the match rate is lower than AdWords, but it's improved a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend using LinkedIn's marketing tools to anyone looking to generate qualified leads at a B2B organization.

We use LinkedIn for lead generation purposes. It's a great source of net new leads for us.

Kerly G.

"marketing has been my best way to advertise."

What do you like best?

This application is very useful for small and medium companies that seek to publicize their brand, I have done very well, what I like most is that I can have direct contact with followers and future customers, I can make announcements of promotions or any event and so make it known to all the followers of my network.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage that this application can have is that if the public to which you are arriving is not a fan of what is developed in the company, you will surely lose the time invested in the application, so you must be sure that you have the appropriate public before investing time is this.

this application has helped the company where I work to develop more, to increase its clientele, and to be known in other sectors.

Eric L.

"A Good Addition to Linkedin"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that there is a very each ROI to present to management. Cost of product versus the number of additional inbound leads generated by the service. I like the fact that linkedin does a good job to reach out to you and coordinate with you regarding it.

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be a little bit of a lower cost. It is definitely more expensive than a lot of the other features and programs out there. I think that there are some features like reporting and metrics that they could add that would really make the platform more robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if it makes sense for you, you will not very quickly, so definitely try it out, but it does not work for every company out there.

We are trying to solve the generation of more inbound leads. There are people who prefer to be reached on linkedin, and are getting way too many emails in their inbox. Linkedin allows some better filters and the ability to segment who they want to and do not want to talk to.

Rita N.

"LinkedIn ads. Are too pricey."

What do you like best?

I find LinkedIn Marketing solutions easy to use,just like the Linkedin website itself.The good part with this solution is the ease with which I am able to pay for ads. On the LinkedIn platform ,since it accepts all major credit card and debit card types,while also allowing the option to use PayPal.

Also,I like the speed at which my ads. Get approved and begin running.

What do you dislike?

I find LinkedIn ads. Unusually expensive and in comparism to Twitter and Facebook business ads. Which I use on a regular basis too,I will say Ads. I promote on LinkedIn have the lowest conversion rate.

LinkedIn is amongst the ways via which myself and my colleagues at the marketing department ,promote my organizations services and products.

Rachel R.

"Affordable lead generating tool"

What do you like best?

I like the capabilities we have with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. We can work on brand awareness, lead gen, thought leadership campaigns, etc. It is almost like the sky is the limit. I also like that we can choose our own budget and build from there. The interface is reasonably intuitive and makes for easy campaign creation.

What do you dislike?

There are certainly some limits. For example, the targeted list ads can be finicky because you have to make sure your list falls within the minimum and maximum requirements. I've also run into issues with knowing whether or not my campaign was running.

advertising - lead gen, brand awareness and thought leadership

Delbert A.

"LinkedIn for Whisper Creek Log Homes"

What do you like best?

I have 1,572 connections on LinkedIn. It one way to get my face and name out there as an authorized dealer for Whisper Creek Log Homes. I post links to our home page, youtube, facebook, and other websites where potential customers can get more information.

What do you dislike?

In order to get a premium membership it requires payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn is known to the business community as facebook is to the social realm. Anyone wanting to promote their self or business should join LinkedIn.

I am able to find out what my potential customers want and then work towards what is in their budget.

Mark T S.

"Expensive Ads with Minimal Results"

What do you like best?

It was easy to figure out and the interface was not that different from other paid social advertising solutions. The page manager isn't bad though.

What do you dislike?

The last time I made a campaign in LinkedIn it was 3x as expensive as the same campaign in Twitter and 6x as expensive as Facebook. There aren't enough campaign optimization and targeting tools for the platform to be efficient. While LinkedIn ads may seem worthwhile for recruiting and B2B marketing, you have to realize that you can reach the same people on Facebook but at a lower cost.

I have done ads on behalf of recruiting and did not find any real benefits. Organic posting on the other hand has been a rather pleasurable experience.

Gal B.

"LinkedIn Marketing self-serve"

What do you like best?

The new self-serve option for InMail campaign is a great tool. It is well targeted and has good conversion. Also audience creation for campaigns is unique. After getting used to the process it's easy to use. Saved audiences helps save time.

What do you dislike?

It could be easier to add other senders / users , currently they need guidance to figure out where they approve themselves. Pricing is high versus other advertising options.You need a minimal 1,000 potential audience to start a campaign.

As agency managing multiple accounts and billing isn't friendly. Also no option do delete accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The self-serve is very useful for targeted campaigns. might take a bit to get used to the process, first campaigns take time, but overall its a great target marketing tool, especially for B2B.

For targeted campaigns its the best tool. Audience definition and messaging options are unique to LinkedIn.

It can help building new outreach and prospect list.

Emily K.

"Marketing Solutions to Make the Most Out of LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

The sponsored content is a feature I utilize the most in LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions. The reason I utilize this the most is because I believe it offers the biggest ROI as a user. Many people look to LinkedIn for industry news and the format of LinkedIn's sponsored ads is so seamless that many times people don't realize what they're clicking on is an ad that will take them to our blog. The metrics of the Sponsored Content are comprehensive and make it easy to measure the effectiveness of different ads.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Text ad features could be built out more. When I utilized Text Ads for my company I didn't see as large of an ROI as the sponsored content and I feel like I had difficulties delivering my message with Text Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would utilize the Sponsored Content feature, especially if you have any sort of blog or newsletter you create content for!

Sponsored Content on LinkedIn is an excellent way to establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry and thus grow your customer loyalty drastically. LinkedIn offers an already targeted market for your message.

EI
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Looks Good, Results are sketchy"

What do you like best?

I like the "idea" of the demographic targeting but it feels just too broad and a lot of the leads don't seem to be real or achievable. The UI is much easier to use but the targeting is either very inclusive or exclusive - you can't pick as you go along.

What do you dislike?

The broadness and the cost. CPC in LInkedIn is heading above $10 - and from a lead gen pov it just isn't worth it - the ROI isn't there. The advice is always to just cast a wider net.

Ad Approval times run from days into almost a week if you're unlucky - doesn't make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider Google Search and Display - much more laser focused and better ROI calculations

Be ready to drop $10k or more if you want any kind of support

Be able to track and ensure that the leads are coming from LI

None really, just keep experimenting.

alyssa b.

"Great for connecting professionals"

What do you like best?

Being able to connect with people that have similar jobs and talents. Finding jobs and available positions in the field one is interested in. Connecting with other areas to expand your personal interests and professional insights

What do you dislike?

Not being able to understand which is advertisement and which is actual person. Finding a position not linked to a search engine or a big commercial job website.

Finding a position in a field I am interested in. Having others view my profile and resume to see if I am a good fit for a position they have available

Kristina F.

"Targeted B2B Marketing with Better Visibility Than AdRoll"

What do you like best?

This is a great way for a B2B organization to effectively target the right people, each time, every time. Ads are easy to implement and best practices are readily available to ensure that you are maximizing your potential. Options with audience targeting and content give you the versatility that other software like Adroll does not have.

What do you dislike?

Our corporate account has issues with Text Ads (was only set up for Sponsored Updates) and there are still stringent rules on audience (cannot target under 3000+) so specific campaigns are harder to run. It would be better if industry targeting could better follow NAICS codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We started using LinkedIn self-serve digital ads in September of 2015 and decided to ramp up our LinkedIn marketing activity in Q1 of 2016. With this we decided to get a dedicated account rep. From our first training call it was very clear our rep did not understand what we wanted to accomplish,

Overall we wanted to increase brand awareness and then secondly we wanted an effective way to target our multiple verticals in a way that would allow us to also track engagement. LinkedIn has allowed us to A/B test messaging, engage with hard to infiltrate accounts and track effectiveness.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful targeting and effective, though pricey marketing channel"

What do you like best?

Let's face it, LinkedIn has the widest and deepest repository of business users on the planet. Their audience targeting capabilities are really cool and useful.

What do you dislike?

As a digital marketing agency, it's difficult to create and share ads and concepts with my clients. I've also hit buggy behavior in their sponsored content creator. And their cost per click rates are huge. It's an important channel, but I need to balance spend with other, lower cost channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Balance with advertising platforms like Facebook and Google. Use it specifically to target industries and titles that are nearly impossible to do otherwise.

Lead generation, and to a lesser extent, awareness. I have driven quantifiable, measurable leads for clients in multiple industries - everything from manufacturing to software.

Lisa M.

"Excellent tool for B2B demand generation"

What do you like best?

This is a great platform for generating leads for our website. We are able to reach a highly targeted audience for each product we need to promote and always see very strong conversion rates and lower cost per leads than other advertising channels.

What do you dislike?

The CPCs have been rising consistently for the past couple years due to the growing popularity of their marketing tools and premium inventory. It has become a tool that requires a larger investment than it did in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider this if you need a platform to reach your exact B2B audience.

We are able to effectively reach our exact target audience which enables us to pass on more qualified leads to our sales team.

Nathan M.

"Truly Targeted Marketing."

What do you like best?

The ability to Market to specific companies is, and job titles is a must for my company and LinkedIn gives us those options.

What do you dislike?

The price can be a little high but the return seems to be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great targeted marketing

Targetting specific job titles and companies when we get work those companies are in the market.

Kenia L.

"TRABAJO"

What do you like best?

La configuración de los anuncios de LinkedIn es relativamente simple, especialmente los anuncios de texto. También aprecio el tablero de mandos fácil de entender que muestra la analítica más importante.

What do you dislike?

Configurar el seguimiento de estos anuncios fue un poco complicado, ya que no es tan simple como la implementación de píxeles en Facebook. Que yo sepa, realmente no hay forma de verificar si el seguimiento está configurado correctamente (sin ayuda de píxeles).

Al ingresar a las audiencias correctas en nuestro sitio web de capacitación, LinkedIn realmente tiene nuestra audiencia perfecta y las opciones de orientación nos permiten aprovechar esto.

Andrea A.

"Excellent targeting, but the UI could use some work"

What do you like best?

For targeting by company or job title, LinkedIn really can't be beat. You can reach a vast audience of highly targeted users who are specifically interested in your professional content, unlike Facebook where people you're just interrupting your audience's personal feeds if you're in the B2B space. There is definitely a higher cost associated with LinkedIn's clicks, but campaigns with a software sell (like an ebook promotion instead of a software trial) will usually perform well on the platform with good returns.

What do you dislike?

If you need to create multiple campaigns at once (bulk upload), access LinkedIn data through the API, or A/B test your audiences you're out of luck on LinkedIn. There also isn't any built in conversion tracking, so you'll definitely need to invest in additional tools to really understand how to best optimize your LinkedIn campaigns over the long haul.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try if you have a healthy budget and need to target by job title or industry.

I've used LinkedIn demand gen campaigns over the last few years, and all the click cost is high I've always seen great returns for B2B clients. Changes have been made over the years, but like LinkedIn email and connection requests it just never seems to work the way you think it will or want it to. LinkedIn's clunky interface and basic reporting are the only two drawbacks, but the audience can't be beat for lead generation.

"Great Professional Ad Platform"

What do you like best?

The audience in which you can target is very specific. You can target specific job titles, industries, people currently or previously in a specific role, etc. This is the definitely one of the platforms to reach professionals.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't schedule promoted posts ahead of time. Content can be scheduled ahead of time through platforms like Hootsuite; however, since you can't schedule posts on LinkedIn itself, you cannot promote posts ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start by promoting a post on your page and play with the targeting to see what it can do. Then, come up with a strategy to reach the goals of your business; hiring employees, promoting your product, etc.

Using LinkedIn Advertising to hire new talent. Like I previously mentioned, it is a great platform to reach specific individuals with certain job titles or in specific industries.

Thomas S.

"Super Easy!"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to set up ads and run them without hesitation. The text ads are super easy to set up and the dashboard is super easy to understand!

What do you dislike?

Marketing ads can get super costly so users so prepare! Especially, when you have to deal with the tracking of such ads and setting up; it can be a bit of a hassle!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! its well worth the investment if you have the time and patience!

These ads typically are costing me more than facebook ads but I am able to capture an audience on a higher level via professional networking!

Christina S. B.

"Great tool for growing your LinkedIn followers"

What do you like best?

By far the best feature (other than the actual tool itself) is the fact that you can set a budget. This makes it easy to cap your spending when you have very little dollars towards this side of the business. It is totally worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

While it is easy use, I find that when accessing the platform, it almost seems like its forcing you to create a new campaign every time you log in. took me a few minutes to figure out how to get back to the already started one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, lets you set a limit for budgeting purposes. Try it!

We were trying to extend our reach on LinkedIn, and this contributed a lot to that effort.

"perfect Solution!"

What do you like best?

The most important aspect of LinekedIn Marketing Solutions is that it gives really high viewability. It helps me

Attract and engage my target audience by giving display ads that are strategically placed exclusively on high-traffic LinkedIn pages.

What do you dislike?

The only issue with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is that it does not allow re-marketing. I remember re-marketing was introduced in AdWords over five years ago, but even then, it wasn't a brand new thing. A lot of other social media platforms offer re-marketing ads. Like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and even for Google. but we do not get it on LinkedIn.

We are a start-up Social Media Agency. I, being a social media strategist in this company, feels that LinkedIn is a great platform for companies to display themselves. It has been working well with out clients and LinkedIn has helped us find visibility as well. If only LinkedIn allows re-marketing, it would become the best solution for us.

Cheryl C.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Sponsored content allows you to really target who you advertise to. I find that it really allows you to use marketing dollars better. We have found that through sponsored content we have engaged with companies that are relevant and we have acquired good quality leads that have become customers.

What do you dislike?

Once a sponsored update has ended you can't reactive it. So you need to duplicate the entire campaign again and wait to the ads to be reviewed again. This can be a pain because it takes about a day for the ads to reviewed and it creates a ton of additional campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for awareness as well as running targeted marketing campaigns.

We are using it for awareness as well as aquiring new customers.

Alex P.

"Great if you want B2B leads"

What do you like best?

You have to fish where the fish are; Linkedin has my target audience already on it, and there's really not a lot of valuable content on there, so there are many opportunities to market to people with good content and distribution.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is kind of hit or miss, so if you're looking for mass validation of your campaign with hundreds of "likes" it can be hard to stomach. If you land that one big lead it's all worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your target audience is on Linkedin, go for it. They often have promo deals to get started.

Getting more qualified leads to my business. It has helped keep the pipeline more stocked, so we can be more selective and confident in closing new business.

"Really happy with the B2B lead flow"

What do you like best?

It is a little hard to setup but the lead flow has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to setup and it isn't easy to edit mistakes or even go back, sometimes you're completely locked out from adjusting campaigns and have to start over. That is kind of dumb.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready for trial and error. Not a lot of support.

It has made our lead flow go through the roof, it's fantastic.

Lee V.

"LinkedIn for content marketing"

What do you like best?

The audience you get access to. I also love the targeting.

What do you dislike?

Customer service won't help you unless you spend TONS of money. Email replies are slow. They try to upsell when you do talk to them.

Getting our content in front of the right people. Much higher level than using ad words or facebook.

Taylor L.

"LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows business jobs to be posted and be seen by a wide variety of people in order to promote.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is sometimes it is difficult for some people to find certain things on there.

There are many problems that can be solved with LinkedIn. For instance, it promotes the job and allows others to view the profile about a person that applies.

Marjan S.

"You have to fish for where the fishes are to find your target audience"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Linkedin is kind of hit or miss, so if you're looking for mass validation of your campaign with hundreds of "likes" it can be hard to stomach. But If you land that one big lead it's all worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like I said before. If youre hoping on getting many likes on your post Linkenin Busines Solutions might not be the best bet. But whenever youre connected with a big partnership it can be worth it.

Getting more qualified leads to my business. It has helped keep the pipeline more stocked, so we can be more selective and confident in closing new business with our clients.

Michael A.

"Fantastic Resource for B2B Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Ads have some of the best B2B targeting capabilities due to their database of titles, industries, networking groups, etc. We've had great success with offering downloadable assets to our targets in the marketing industry.

What do you dislike?

We finally crossed a threshold where we can have a Linkedin Ad specialist consult with us on our campaigns. Before now we were optimizing our campaigns in the dark. It would be great if most business could take advantage of that resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If in the business to business space its a must have channel for lead generation.

B2B lead generation. We've gotten the best quality leads from our advertising so far from this paid channel.

"Easy to use and make changes"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use and easy to explain when I'm running ads for individual attorneys or practice groups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to get to my ads. I wish I could automatically and easily see what ads others with access to our linkedin page are running since they don't always think to run them but marketing. Instead they have to share the ad with me which is often forgotten.

Easy and quick ads tailored to more specific audiences than twitter and facebook.

Kevin D.

"Tons of Potential Here"

What do you like best?

Targeting options that include B2B relevant profile characteristics, website audiences, and custom lists.

What do you dislike?

Relatively expensive cost per conversion.

Generating leads for a SaaS company and generating brand awareness. Using LinkedIn Marketing Solutions has improved our lead flow and also generated some nice post engagement for additional brand awareness.

William S.

"Great B2B inventory "

What do you like best?

I have used the advertising platform for over a year now. It has been a little hit and miss on the display side. The email campaigns have very high open and click rates. It has been a cost effective lead source for our B2B clients.

What do you dislike?

The display ad results are varied. I have had time to pin down consistent results. Also the support is limited if you are going to spend a large amount the support is there but mid size budget you are own your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the promoted email campaigns - they have been highly effective

LinkedIn has provided a cost effective B2B network, the targeting and reporting is not bad could be a little deeper. It does take time to build audience and results are not as immediate as other platforms.

AM

"Not best for strong CTAs"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn is making efforts to improve their platform. Conversion tracking, lead forms, re marketing. You can target your audience well. Pushing content works well.

What do you dislike?

The ad creation process is still clunky and not very clear. Strong call to actions don't work well. It is pretty expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use to push content. Bid low at first. Set up conversion tracking. Try lead forms out.

Leads. If we promote gated content then we can get a good cost per lead. If you have a good nurture program in place then it can be very effective. We've seen that.

Matt H.

"Good solution. Be a little wary of sponsored updates"

What do you like best?

I feel that LinkedIn offers a step up from AdWords, that you can target by business type or title. I felt comfortable with the clicks being attributed correctly for Ads. I also liked how easy it was to upload and start your ads. The character limit can be a bot frustrating, but I understand the need for it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sponsored updates charged you per click if someone clicked to your company page rather than the ad at hand. Also wasn't crazy about the reporting, as you have no ideas what company clicked. Also if you have any issues with your LinkedIn profile, like if a group flags you, your ads continue to run and you cannot access them as you have issues in the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you have your goals in mind, and if ROI is one of them, it can be difficult to demonstrate direct ROI form this investment. This needs to be flanked with AdWords, Retargeting and a big focus on SEO to make sense. Not a great standalone solution, but can help you target folks that you might have otherwise missed. Also, understand the costs per click, and that they can vary from day ato day and the size of your audience. I wish LinkedIn better showed you who clicked through ads, or at least the companies that engaged with you.

More brand exposure, better targeting of key demographic, better distribution of content.

UO
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Link In"

What do you like best?

LinkIn is like an online resume wherein anyone which is part of your connection can contact your which is a job offer.

What do you dislike?

That you still need to pay for premuim subscription.

I realized that id you are looking for a job no need to walk in you can simply click the LinkIn app and search for job which suits your work experience.

"Grat solution for sales"

What do you like best?

The way I can connect with the right person. I use it for personal contact , in order to communicate my products to the people who would be interested in them. For me it´s the best sales solution and the one I use the most.

What do you dislike?

I can´t really think of anything important that I dislike. Maybe the pricing could be cheaper, or think about more plans depending on the use of the solution. It could be great for me to have more InMail messages available, that´s for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can´t think about any recommendations right now, I´m sorry.

As I said before, I can reach the right person who would be interested on my products.

Vladimir S.

"Gets going in no-time"

What do you like best?

Easiness of use

How a post can be converted to ad.

Reports very similar to Google Adwords

What do you dislike?

When you make a payment - you do it on a specific campaign.

I would like to make a pre payment and then allocate it to several campaigns according to priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're already using Adwords, working with LinkedIn ads will be very intuitive and even much more faster.

We are placing display ads for our target groups in specific countries.

Learning about LinkedIn Marketing Solutions?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Marketing Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.