Kajabi

Kajabi platform empowers thousands of users everyday to build life-changing businesses and create an online presence that reflects them.

Work for Kajabi?

Learning about Kajabi?

Kajabi Reviews

Showing 14 Kajabi reviews
Kajabi review by Juliet E.
Juliet E.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Kajabi
Kajabi review by Stacy B.
Stacy B.

What Online Learning Platform solution do you use?

Kajabi review by User in Hospital & Health Care
Kajabi review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Love love love Kajabi"

What do you like best?

Kajabi came at the perfect time. We were trying to build our own site for our online course/membership using a Wordpress plugin...and it was a nightmare. Taking forever and started feeling like we weren't delivering as best we could be so we joined Kajabi. Best decision. Our content looks beautiful and professional and our students really have enjoyed how easy to use it is.

What do you dislike?

While it claims to be a service that let's you do it all, there are significant limitations with their emails for example. They might have the ability to do a lot but not all of it is done to the depth you'd want or need as a business owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really can't be disappointed with them - such great quality service.

Course and membership content hosting

Kajabi review by Amanda T.
Amanda T.

"Love love LOVE Kajabi"

What do you like best?

Beautiful layout. East to use. Intuitive design. Really helpful that it's a one stop shop and that we could nix several other softwares/subscriptions we'd been using and could just use Kajabi.

What do you dislike?

Emails are good but don't give me AS much data as easily or as visibly on first glance as other email providers. Also webinars are functional but they're not the best option if you really need webinars as your strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WORTH IT!

It was taking us FOREVER to build our own course site via Wordpress and I felt uncomfortable welcoming new students of our course into a hacked together ugly site...Kajabi saved the day.

Kajabi review by Pam P.
Pam P.

"Kajabi is much improved"

What do you like best?

Kajabi keeps adding features, has lots of templates, funnels, email automation, and collects payments. It's a great all in one solution.

What do you dislike?

Kajabi doesn't support third-party services such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, which require uploading folders and code to the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Kajabi since it seems to be working hard to improve and do things right. They are constantly adding more features, constantly improving, and constantly improving reliability.

Kajabi is great for online courses. The whole process from building the sales pitch, landing pages, funnels, sending emails, etc.

"Great software! "

What do you like best?

I love that you can no only utilize this software for your website pages but you can also create products to sell, such as online video courses.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could reposition the text on the cover photo when creating a video course or adding in a picture with a text overlay.

It allows us to create new products to post to our website and to easily go in and edit content on our site.

"Best course software!"

What do you like best?

I learned how to use Kajabi a couple of years ago when a social media client wanted me to use it to build her new courses. Even having never used it before on my own, it was so easy to learn! I got to work right away and didn't have to spend hours figuring it out, as it is very intuitive. I also think the themes are gorgeous, and have a clean, professional look.

What do you dislike?

My clients pay for it so I don't have to, but it is a bit on the pricey side.

It helps me quickly and easily put together beautiful, accessible courses for my clients.

Kajabi review by Administrator

"Does all the things we need for membership subscriptions!"

What do you like best?

How customizable it is. There are so many different products you can use to really apply to your business needs.

What do you dislike?

The resetting of passwords for clients who are members in our program always have an issue resetting their passwords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is subscription based where you want to set up different membership levels this is a great product.

We use Kajabi because our company is subscription based. It houses tutorial videos, membership benefits, documents, etc.

Kajabi review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Great for membership portals"

What do you like best?

How you can have multiple products to showcase for different levels of membership.

What do you dislike?

Between companies you have to log out of one to get into the other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for providing level membership for many faucets of business especially when offering online services/products showcasing webinars.

Since our company deals with multiple levels of membership we are able to separate the levels by offering different things to each level.

"Easy to learn"

What do you like best?

Kajabi has great features. Extremely easy to use interfaces. Appreciate the ease of creating assessments.

What do you dislike?

I wish the menus were a touch easier to navigate can be difficult to get where I need without tons of clicking.

We use it for job applications and training and really like it.

Kajabi review by User

"Kajabi, an honest review"

What do you like best?

Here's what I like best

1) Clean and easy to use interface

2) Set up your course in seconds

3) No contracts and hassle

What do you dislike?

Nothing!

It's really good at what it does with a beginner friendly introduction

I have been able to build my own test course/website for future reference

Kajabi review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Amazing all in one suite"

What do you like best?

ease of use, landing pages, optin and email all included. Easy to upload videos, photos, files and audio. Stores blog and keeps updated.

What do you dislike?

Needs more connecting parameters and have the ability to transfer data for user profiles within the landing pages. Ability to edit the product is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you record and keep updating your profiles. It is crucial to keep your community engaged with your product which Kajabi helps out with.

Easy to create training videos and assessments.

Kajabi review by User

"used it for my online membership program for mental health"

What do you like best?

our web developer really liked using it, says it is 'intuitive'. I like the way the backend of the course turned out, very slick formatting

What do you dislike?

nothing really that I disliked, other than having to pay for it;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try - we are happy with the results so far!

able to host/produce an online course to my online community

Learning about Kajabi?

* We monitor all Kajabi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.