QuickBooks Online Reviews & Product Details

What is QuickBooks Online?

Easy Online Accounting to Organize Your Finances in One Place. Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution!

QuickBooks Online Screenshots

QuickBooks Online Profile Details

QuickBooks Online Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Intuit
Description
From Intuits flagship products Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance.
1983

1-25 of 2157 total QuickBooks Online reviews
CEO/ co-founder
Most Recent QuickBooks Online Video Review
Human Resources

"Free, Reliable and Easy to Use."

What do you like best?

We have been using QuickBooks in our organization for some time now. It has been helping us keep track of all our sales, taxes and expenses. Again we are so organized thanks to the QuickBooks management. Most importantly, I manage to record monthly expenses and sales perfectly since the dashboard is simple to understand. The reconciliation process is very easy too.

What do you dislike?

At the moment we have not encountered bad experience with QuickBooks at all. It only has one shortcoming that should be improved. Some skills are needed to use this software, it would be nice if they can offer versions that are easy to access through.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will absolutely recommend it to other organizations since it helps in keeping a monthly record which is very accurate. Again it helps in keeping track of taxes and budgets of a company. One should take lessons before using it because some skills are needed.

QuickBooks has enabled us to improve a lot in our bookkeeping and finances areas. It helps in accessing every employee's account and access annual taxes and finances. Again we can easily keep track of every expense and budget so that we avoid losses. Lastly, it helps in recording accurately because the dashboard is very easy to understand.

Team Manager

"Quickbooks offers an elegant way to create invoices "

What do you like best?

Our group likes the ease with which we can access our account and manage our business, keeping accounts of each expense by time or taxes. Quickbooks allows you to manage payment receipts very comfortably, thanks to its excellent mobile platform. We also like to be able to back up our important data on a daily basis. This is a very automated process. Quickbooks also serves to create checks, and to keep accounting of companies and activities.

What do you dislike?

We do not like having to create access privileges so that our colleagues (or accountants) can verify our information online. This is a slow process that hinders the workflow a lot. We believe that online banking offered by quickbooks is not automated enough to optimize our account statements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks is an accounting software recommended mainly when it comes to making budgets or forecasts of these. We believe it has been excellent for processing ACH payments and invoices. We recommend it especially for multi-departmental projects and to calculate taxes on added value (VAT).

Quickbooks has helped to greatly optimize our bank reconciliations, and to carry out the accounts of creditors in a schematic manner. It has also served a lot to manage our payroll of employees, and to be able to create reports about the profits and losses of the business. In general, it serves for all kinds of trust accounting.

Marketing Specialist

"Quickbooks can be integrated into a huge number of platforms "

What do you like best?

We are fascinated by its ease of deployment in the cloud, ideal for the storage of all kinds of accounting documents. We liked its single ledger system, which allows all data to be very accessible, and we like it to be easy to import banking transactions within the platform. The negotiation with the sales team of Quickbooks has turned out to ask for, that is to say, everything has gone well, without any inconvenience. We give you a good rating. Quickbooks has proven to be excellent in terms of integration with external hosting services, or open API platforms, for its best use. The customer service offered by Quickbooks is one of the best we have had to work with. They are very quick responding, and offer quality answers. The community of peer users of Quickbooks is very good. It offers an excellent deal, and we are pleased with that. In addition, most respond quickly to questions from others.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that has displeased us of Quickbooks. In any case, we thought that your billing system is a bit old-fashioned when it comes to bank accounts. It is not a good service for printing checks, and does not allow bank reconciliations. Now, it has compatibility problems with mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks is a highly recommended service to small businesses, mainly to new meter teams. It is the ideal platform to carry out payments approval controls, and pays to manage projections of extra costs. It is also quite simple to open life books with which to perform accounting.

Since we started using Quickbooks our company has grown more. Now it is much easier for us to keep accounts of our debtors and creditors, and also to review our labor costs. In addition, Quickbooks has proved useful in detecting bank fraud. Another advantage has been its ability to integrate network protection services.

General Manager

"Quickbooks brings with it a wide range of options for accounting "

What do you like best?

It has a portal for clients with information that is easy to organize. It allows adding expiration dates to operations, and perform bank reconciliations. In addition, it has a good accounting system for creditors and business debts. It also allows you to manage payroll. Quickbooks has made our work much easier, and that is a great source of satisfaction for our organization. Without a doubt, the investment made is worth it. Its deployment to be executed on desktop computers has been quite positive, especially in Mac operating systems. It is a very versatile platform. We are pleased to know that customer service will attend to our needs in a fabulous record time, in the same way it always does. With quickbooks we have got the attention of a fabulous online community, always focused on sharing usage information and projects with others.

What do you dislike?

Quickbooks lacks a workflow management system by approval. It does not allow to make forecasts of sale, nor to handle donations. As far as payroll management is concerned, you can not make wage garnishments or handle taxes. Neither can you recognize income or demand for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks turns out to be a comfortable service, highly recommended. We like your check printing system, and being able to make payroll transfers. We highly recommend it for its online billing system, and for hours. It is an elegant platform, with many customization options for accounting operations.

We love the power so quickly access to the information of our clients, because its accessibility is practically instantaneous. It is excellent for the management of accounting operations at different levels, thanks to its orientation towards the management of invoices, personnel, customers, accounting documents and even projects.

COO

"QuickBooks helps me stay organized."

What do you like best?

QuickBooks helps me keep my business expenses, sales, and taxes on track and organized. I use QuickBooks to complete my monthly bookkeeping and keep my accountant in the loop. The dashboard is easy to understand, and as long as you've recorded your sales and expenses accurately, the reconciliation process is pretty easy as well.

What do you dislike?

I find QuickBooks to definitely be difficult to use, especially at first. There's a pretty steep learning curve involved with learning how to use the software. I think it would be great if QuickBooks offered additional one-one-one trainings or had more easily accessible online chat feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend taking a QuickBooks course or other educational program to be prepared to use the software. It's not especially user friendly and can be tricky, but once you get the hang of it, it's a good program.

QuickBooks has definitely helped my business get to the next level in terms of finances and bookkeeping. It allows our accountant to easily access our finances and do our annual taxes. Without it, doing our taxes and keeping all of our records straight would be a nightmare!

Mr. Naresh Patel

"Review to QuickBooks"

What do you like best?

1) QuickBooks is a very helpful or useful tool for Accounting.

2) QuickBooks provides help us in creating invoices very fast with Indian Norms and making things easy for small firms.

3) The QuickBooks dashboards insights are very useful and we don't need to calculate the individual sales and individual cost or individual profit of particulars.

4) The QuickBooks connect the company's bank to the QuickBooks online which is helping the company a lot in calculating taxes.

5) The customer support end of the QuickBooks is very helpful and it teaches every step, how to use QuickBooks online.

6) The UI of the QuickBooks is very attractive so it makes easy to use.

7) QuickBooks has IOS/Android applications which are very helpful to the administrator/owner of the company, and she/he can see the accounting insights of the company at any time and from any place.

8) QuickBooks keeps the data(salary) of employees and expenses too, which is very helpful in managing the overall companies expenses.

What do you dislike?

1) QuickBooks is complete online accounting services which make impossible to create invoices in the absence of internet connection.

2) QuickBooks has no feature of filing GST return or taxes report on one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The advice to the new user would be that use QuickBooks Online and see how your things will get easy and everything would be one click away.

1) QuickBooks has everything in one place and it gives everything that an accountant does, so it is reducing the cost of an accountant.

2) It creates the GST/Tax reports by itself which again reducing the cost of GST/Tax filing to the company

Consumer Services Specialist

"QBO has been a game changer for my business."

What do you like best?

The best part of QB is that it does not allow others to play when it comes to managing the returns of their efforts.

You do not need to be an accounting professional to work with QB, but a little tinkering with the software gives you an idea of ​​the operation and will guide you gradually to become an expert in managing your financial affairs or even supervising a basic experience. Staff members will quickly learn how to handle financial matters if it is a small to medium-scale business.

Password systems at several levels guarantee security and prevent data manipulation by other users. With long years of improvements and with feedback from multi-level users and a variety of exchanges, QB has become the leader in this category.

Another aspect that I like is that QB has simplified most of the accounting tasks in a wide range of businesses, be it services, commerce, manufacturing or personal accounts. It has gone beyond what an accounting software can go to work as an ERP in our manufacturing facilities.

It has become another machine in our plant without complaints of overwork, without a license, without annual bonuses and without work stoppages. If the employee responsible for the accounts is out, I can take my place with all the other priorities. It's so simple even for those who are not IT experts.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I do not like is that new users tend to make mistakes easily due to the personal lack of Quickbooks software. However, all is not lost if you have a skillful software counter, which will surely handle you Quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend QuickBooks not only to keep your finances in order, but also for the reports that give you valuable information about your business. However, I think they should improve some things, for example, the interface takes a long time to get used to. The usual keyboard shortcuts do not work in Quickbooks, and extracting reports have its details, but functional at the end.

The benefits of using QuickBooks are that it keeps me company organized by recording all sales, income and expenses in real time as they occur, which saves me on accounting expenses, such as hiring someone for this job. I also use it to record all my personal finances. I love the reports to which I have easy access, as well as the profit and loss statements that allow me to quickly see how my business is doing this year compared to previous years.

I also love it because it allows me to track what is spent on custom categories. It also gives me a tremendous view of sales, that is, what is being said, what is not and how it compares with previous years.

President

"Great tool for startups and growing companies"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I realize there are more robust features you can choose from based on the options pricing, however, I wish there were more hands-on direct conversation support resources to tap into. As a new user, there were times I could have really used that expert / superuser advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using this product whether you are a start-up or progressive business is something to consider. I like the ability to access Quickbooks Online anywhere, anytime, at from any IOS device. It makes having access to my financial information easy and convenient. The ability for my CPA to also have full viewing access but also instill security parameters has my mind set at ease. Tracking all of my financials, billing, payments, deposits, etc. Having the ability to sync my bank accounts and allow my CPA to have access has made the world of difference.

Computer Store owner
Computer Hardware

"Good accounting program but expensive"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can take my quickbooks online anywhere and bill clients on the go. I can use my phone , surface, or laptop to send estimates or invoices in the field. All transactions sync instantly so while i am on the road my secretary can take payments and all is good. The set up is fairly simple, and the ability to add services and products is perfect for my computer retail store and should work good for most retail service locations.

What do you dislike?

The price is high per month, and quickbooks has increased once on me in the past year with no noticeable changes in the software. The option to export your data data file completly can only be done by calling in and using the old internet explorer. Support is almost nonexistent. It is terrible the reps keep you on hold for long periods of time if they answer at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are several programs out there that do what Quickbooks does. If you get tied down to Quickbooks it is hard to leave. Weigh your options before deciding on this.

If done correctly you can eliminate having an accountant when using this software.

UE

"Amazing software for accounting"

What do you like best?

Quick books actually helps me maintain my accounts very easily which is very easy to use.

It can be logged in through any device which is the best part I feel. If my business partner wants to stay updated being in different city, then he just signs up and checks the present status and transaction done in our business. It is truly user friendly

What do you dislike?

There are some minor things that I hate to see, but yet I love this application which is giving so many options to update and to have a proper ledger balance..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend to all those who want to maintain their accounts easily even on the go and the best part is you can get access to your company from multiple devices during emergencies

It has helped me in maintaining every record of my business on the go... It has been lesser complications and most importantly I can start up to date when it comes to taxes so that I can have record of everything. I can quickly prepare invoice and hand over it to customers within a moment

Outreach and Data

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that Quickbooks online is not just for people with accounting experience, but can be used easily by anyone who knows how to use a computer. The user interface is very easy to navigate, and always updates in a useful way. Quickbooks Online gives me the ability to quickly invoice customers with presets for products that I use a lot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Quickbooks Online changes the user interface so often. it makes it harder to keep up with all the changes. Sometimes I will log in, and something will be brand new -- which makes it hard when I am just trying to go along with business as usual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I had one recommendation for Quickbooks Online it would be that they should begin to have a system in place that when an update has been made, the software will walk the users through the process as they are learning the new features. It is hard to log in to the software after changes have been made and not fully understand how to use new features or try to battle with using them for the first time.

We are solving a host of problems with quickbooks online. It makes it easy for various users to help with the light accounting, including from the go. If we have a problem, anyone can solve it from anywhere and that is very important to a small company like ours.

Owner

"Perfect for a new small business"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to generate reports in a matter of seconds! When my attorney, bank, or CPA needs a financial statement or report, I can login and send it to them in no time.

What do you dislike?

There is definitely a learning curve for QB online because if offers so many features. I would highly suggest having someone train you on what specific functions you need for your particular business instead of wasting time learning features you don't need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider getting someone to train you on QB. There are lots of functions that can get overwhelming.

The biggest benefit is the ability to allow access to my CPA. He can make sure I'm on the right track throughout the year, then get all the info he needs come tax time. He can train me on how to input information that makes it easy for him when it's time to file my taxes.

Co Founder

"Great online tool for bookkeeping"

What do you like best?

I like that QuickBooks Online helps me to keep my bookkeeping like a pro. I did not have prior bookkeeping experience and was able to use this system easily. It is very helpful for producing professional reports and snap shots of my business's financial health. One of the best features is that my accountant is able to also have her own log in to my account to specifically get the financial records that she needs to do our taxes. We are always one step ahead during tax time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about QuickBooks Online. There are a lot of functions I have not yet mastered, but I look forward to learning more as I go! The "help" section is very useful for figuring out things I have not yet mastered myself or if I have questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend any company to use QuickBooks Online. You really get a head start on keeping your company's finances in order. It makes doing our yearly taxes a breeze and I am able to set a special log in account for our accountant to easily access or records.

I am solving the problem of keeping accurate bookkeeping for my business. I am able to produce professional reports whenever requested.

President
Sporting Goods

"Quickbooks Online is not what I thought it would be"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks online gives me the ability to manage and track my income and expenses like I would expect as I am a service provider. There are a few features that I would like to see done differently or better. Such as, project based billing and/or tracking time against projects.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to integrate systems, but it seems that is how things need to work these days. I would an accounting that operated like an ERP but not have to spend the large expense to get that kind of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are use to more advanced accounting platforms, do not expect those levels of features or functionality to found here.

Without Quickbook Online, I would probably be using a number of spreadsheets or having to manage a large pile of receipts. Quickbooks Online does solve these problems by allowing your to take pictures of receipt and/or invoices to include in your digital records.

office manager

"Quickbooks online"

What do you like best?

I like that if I get confused or need help with something that I can go to the help section and there is video tutorials for many specific problems. I have used these videos to help me with reconciling. I have no prior experience for using this or for any book keeping and it is VERY helpful. I have our book keeper come in and show me basics once a month or so and then I try to keep up with it on my own and use videos when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it won't connect to square for payments. While there are other types of credit card apps we could use we have been using square for a few years and all of our past transactions are saved there. There is also an issue with payments being received and then it being linked to the bank account so it shows we received twice as much money as we actually did but I think that it is me not being used to doing it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was nervous about paying the fee but it is so worth it.

I used to have to spend hours trying to read my husbands handwriting to type out invoices and then accept payments, entering inventory. Quick books online is AMAZING because now my husband can do all of that while he is standing right in the customers house. He types up what he would have written, receives the payment and finish it all himself and I don't have to waste countless hours trying to figure it all out.

Audit Associate
Accounting

"A Wonderful Tool When Well Suited"

What do you like best?

For a small business, non-profit, or similar entity, QBO's mobile and on-the-go usability are unparalleled. For someone without a four year degree in accounting or bookkeeping, it's the tool they need to get a concrete understanding of where there money is coming from and going without the complexity of industry-specific accounting software. For someone with a four-year degree like myself that wants to take a look when consulting or auditing, it's remote optionality bypasses the need for clunky desktop software.

What do you dislike?

There's a balance between being user friendly but overly simplistic, and if I'm honest, QBO leans just a tad to the latter. It may not feel overly simplistic to the business owner or other users, but the page-by-page step-by-step process can get a little unwieldy if one is trying to catch up on document entry, cutting checks, or reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I almost always recommend looking at as many alternatives as possible, but that's not easy when there's one major player in the market that blows the rest out of the field, and for small business accounting, QBO is such a product. I do, however, recommend going 100% online and not trying to move forward only on desktop QB software or a mixture of the two.

As I used the software while at a bookkeeping firm in college, the main solution it kept providing was a record-keeping method for people that didn't naturally incline themselves towards keeping records.

Director of Finance and Human Resources
Computer & Network Security

"Great platform for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that i can enter bills, pay bills, keep track of my open invoices and my customers. I also like the project feature. We do a lot of projects for clients so this is a great way for us to keep track of open projects as well as cogs and invoices for each project. It's a great way to make sure we're not losing money and that are margins are good. I like that I can set up recurring invoices, sales receipts, checks, etc.

What do you dislike?

I had a very hard time with the payroll feature for a while. It seems to have gotten better. Every so often there are bugs and it takes a while for qbo to fix them. I also dislike that our taxes are paid semi monthly but that option is not given. I dislike that E-Checks take upwards of 7 days to settle in our account.

The greatest problem we had with desktop was entering recurring echecks twice a month for our customers. There was a lot of room for user error. With recurring transactions, I can set up to automatically draft my customers echecks each month with no worries.

Account Receivable Clerk

"My impression about Quickbooks Online"

What do you like best?

This Quickbooks online software and user interface are so intuitive and useful that it makes it easy to use the software and teach others to use the software even if they have little or no accounting experience. When we set up QuickBooks for use in our small business, I was immediately concerned with teaching inexperienced employees to do bookkeeping. However, using QuickBooks,we were able to quickly train in and get our staff operating independently with minimal review. Additionally, I like the feature to attach journal entry support. It's very helpful in review of journal entries to be able to agree the entry back to supporting documentation in one click.

What do you dislike?

Many of my clients are in more rural areas with reliable, but slower internet. I use a higher speed DSL at my office, but still find the response time both to launch and use the online product agonizingly slow. I have a better experience running a VPN session to a client's Great Plains product. In addition, the graphics intensive front-end also causes system crawl. The re-design of the interface would have been better had it tried to approximate the desktop product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like the organization. Being able to build a comprehensive client list with detailed information is very helpful. The ability to review past purchases and make recommendations from that is key. Also, inputting products is quick and easy.

QuickBooks can do pretty much everything your small business needs. It even has different types of ways to perform payroll. Reports are fairly customizable.

Corporate Controlling Director

"Easy to use accounting and reporting software for small companies"

What do you like best?

Quick starting tool for small companies with easy to use reporting. It is very helpful for starting phase of a new company, because you can use it very quickly after creating your charts of accounts. The possibility to access from everywhere is great, because it enables support by other entities within your group. Also, some repeating tasks could be given to other people outside of the entity organisation. There a set of useful reports already available which help a lot to run your business without thinking too much about other data sources - for sure these are financial data. You can run your reports like P&L statement by precise date selection (so also within month).

What do you dislike?

Nothing special. Overall the software makes a stable impression. Maybe too many updates happen. So maybe they should improve their quality assurance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good solution for a small company, because easy to handle and quick results available. I would not consider for a medium size company. I do not know how you can connect with other software like ERP. Especially when you want to run a group of companies it could be difficult to manage them together.

Managing business of a small subsidary in the US. We need to have access from Europe on the company financial data. This is possible with the software. There is desktop app for windows 10 available. Easy access for concerned people spreat around the world.

Sale Manager

"Quickbooks Online is Easy to Use and very convenient"

What do you like best?

From my experience, the system is very easy to use especially when you connect it to your business bank account. The original set up process guided me with the creation of my chart of accounts which is really important and made it so that I could easily keep track of all of our expenses and income. Our business is small yet mighty, its always great looking back and seeing how much you have grown over the year, the report makes this easy.

What do you dislike?

Quickbooks online relies on the Internet so if my network is down for a second, I'm struggling with it a lot. Second of all, I wish that you could customize invoices more, the customization seems fairly limited. Also, I am unable to connect to one of our bank accounts as that bank uses multi factor authentication, and that is really frustrating as most of our transactions flow through that particular bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks online has made it easier to accomplish accounting tasks from anywhere ,and across multiple devices,without having to be physically present in the office.

Since we have Quickbooks online, we can send invoices to customers instantly and keep track all the business transaction from our inland freight services.

Sales Associate

"Quicbooks Online: Online accounting solution"

What do you like best?

I must say that when I started using this tool, I did not imagine it was so complete, in its application in the cloud, I can make all kinds of invoices, with the necessary details that I need, as if I did in any desktop application, this system to be based on the cloud, it is very complete, you can make a report based on a complete process of different financial operations, I do not know if I explain myself, but here I can see for example, the whole transaction process, which I use in the credit card of my business, which allows me to create an extract, with the necessary details that I need, to create a report at the end of the month, in a simple and fast way, this type of reports, of different financial processes, They are made in predetermined templates, easy to edit, which allows to give a more professional image, to all types of documents.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problems with this application, I think this is a failure of the server, because the truth, I have no idea what is happening, I usually do some work directly on the platform, to avoid writing some information, in a document of text, and pass the information here, this amine I avoid losing some time, but sometimes, I do not understand why, it is not saved automatically, the work I'm doing, if we put this is something basic, and should never fail, it is not possible, that if you leave the window of the application, and return after your work is lost, although that I know, and when I started using this application I used to spend more carelessly, but now with time, Like sometimes I forget, and as I said, sometimes automatic saving does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended application, at low cost, to perform all types of online accounting operations.

The accounting works, which were previously done on paper, or in any robust desktop application, that made us lose time and money, now we can perform them in a cloud system, with the greatest ease, and without the need to spend thousands dollars, in a license, is a fair price, and has the necessary tools to do the kind of work we usually do.

Proprietor
Financial Services

"Great Accounting Software "

What do you like best?

The most I like about Quickbooks Online is its user interface. Everything is available on a click of a button and even if you are not an expert in accounting, you can still use Quickbooks for maitaining the books of accounts for your business.

What do you dislike?

As an accountant the biggest limitation I have faced has been that 1 email or login id can be used for 1 specific country only. If someone is a Quickbooks Pro Advisor his 1 id should work on all variants of Quickbooks Online across different regions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software to use and is suitable for most businesses. However, please evaluate if its meets any specific requirements you might have from an accounting system.

Some of my clients have moved from maintaining financial statements in excel to Quickbooks. This has resulted in more accurate depiction of the results along with reduced timelines since most of the stuff is automated.

Broadcast Media

"Fast Reliable and Simple Software"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use, speed, reliability and cloud features of QuickBooks. I have been using it for my business for years and it has never let me down. Now with the online version I don't need to store anything locally or download software and I have the same experience. It allows me to manage my entire payroll and expenses from any computer, phone, or laptop with a few clicks of my email and password. I have tried the competition and they are all more expensive as well as worse. Highly recommended A+.

What do you dislike?

There are some features missing that are available in more advanced software, but they are only useful for larger companies. I only have a few employees and it seems to do everything I need

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it and don't bother with the competition.

I am managing my payroll, expenses, and direct deposits with Quick Books. I have been using it for a long time and the online version is just as good and easily accessible.

Accountant
Accounting

"QuickBooks Online: Easy to use accounting software for small business"

What do you like best?

QuickBooks Online is very easy to use even for those who do not have an education in accounting and finance. I started using QB Online 5 years ago with no formal training - just got in there and learned the basics. Soon, I had a great understanding of the software and was often an instructor to co-workers who needed to learn the software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes while working on month end processing, I'll experience slow downs, but that is probably due to all the users online at the same time?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and the support for QB Online is extremely helpful.

I do the books for a small division of my previous employer which was not included in a business merger. I find the reports I produce for the owners and shareholders are complete, yet easy for them to understand, especially if I need to run any customized reports.