Trello Reviews & Product Details

What is Trello?

Spreadsheets, emails, and never-ending notifications are major teamwork blockers that affect today’s business teams—no matter their size. Project assignments, tasks, and daily to-do’s get lost, transparency gets trumped, and people lose productivity in the shuffle. Not only do teams need to manage this constant overflow, but they also need to build projects, track progress, and achieve major business goals. What’s needed is a clear view of the entire process to keep everyone on the same page. Introducing Trello: A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way. * Trello is for Everyone * From sales and marketing to HR and operations, teams can design and customize Trello to fit their unique needs and work styles. And with over 100+ integrations with other key tools like Google Drive, Slack, Jira and more, Trello is a living, breathing project hub of cross-team collaboration no matter where your work needs to happen. * Intuitively Simple * Go from idea to action in seconds: Trello’s core features are as relatable is organizing sticky notes on a wall. There’s no cumbersome onboarding process to get started, so getting group participation is easy. Log in, join a team and see progress across all the team’s projects right away. * Take the Work Out of Work * Trello brings joy to teamwork by making it transparent and easily shareable across boards and teams. Users are empowered to make Trello their own (and have fun while doing it!) with features like board backgrounds, emoji reactions, and stickers.

Trello Screenshots

Trello Profile Details

Trello Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Atlassian
Description
Atlassian is a provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 50,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), their advancing the power of collaboration with products including JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, and Bitbucket.
2002

Ms.
Most Recent Trello Video Review
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy

" Is an excellent tool to order a project, remember daily activities and prioritize tasks"

What do you like best?

It allows you to organize tasks, add tasks, attach files, share files, prioritize events, tag events. allows to hang ideas, images, tasks, activities.

Trello is easy to use and install, it can be used both professionally and at the student level. Make personal comments about the cards is important, because it allows to remember delivery dates and those tasks that must be reprogrammed or modified as we are designing our project. using trello in our daily activities allows us to maintain order either from our personal or business projects. that's why its use is highly recommended,

What do you dislike?

It is not recommended for large projects. since the use of boards and labels can be excessive when projects require many activities

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend trello extensively for the use and organization of your personal projects, as well as work. You can maintain control over the activities that you must deliver daily as well as scheduled tasks to fulfill according to the planning that your project has. Organize your activities on boards, add comments and return your successful and efficient planning.

Using the Trello tool has brought me great benefits both in my postgraduate studies and in my organization, since I can program my area activities. As well as my work responsibilities, before using trello I did not have control over the jobs and assignments that I had to deliver in the office. with Trello I have been able to be more efficient and effective in my work and in my daily life.

Innovation Specialist

"Love Trello for it's flexible KANBAN board / Scrum methodology approach. Quick and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Trello facilitates scrum/ agile project methodologies. It also helps junior / less experienced teams make sense of how simple it is to pull a project together. This super easy tool also works very much like a list which everyone can relate to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I've worked with Trello before and Kanban boards are the future of teams & agile projects. The teams that most benefit from Trello are xtreme project teams. There isn't much that can be optimised on Trello. You are even able to use Trello for free which is always valued by customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build your Trello boards correctly. Understand what columns you really need e.g. Backlog, Sprint, QA & Complete (if applicable), Also keep the labeling of each card simple and easy for the team to use, follow and enjoy the journey

Getting teams to work better, managing my own busy to do list. The colour coding is a great help as well as the option to upload several supporting documents, even images and to-do points in a list. Highly comprehensive, simple tool to help anyone get organised. This is what Trello does best... get chaotic deadlines and teams organised and working together without a single word uttered, simply using the tool facilitates and creates this opportunity

Systems Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"trello perfect control. "

What do you like best?

Trello has been a huge advantage for me and the company where I work with this tool and we could synchronize the tasks adcripta to each project the employee is more satisfied now that we are using this platform we have had more organization and administration of the task for each project is excellent because trello from my point of view is a very complete organizer because I have allowed me to have everything in order about the business and personal part in the company where you work this product was recommended some years ago and since the results have been very satisfactory indeed,with trello and could visualize and take a perfect control of the finished tasks, trello is an application of control and organization and very easy to use with it we can control the project plans in itself so that this can generate good results and quality to the company, and thus avoids the forgetting of the scheduled tasks the trello platform after programming you send email notifications can see these reminders by any device without any problem.

What do you dislike?

I'm still very happy with this software, I like everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product 100% for 100%, as it gives incredible results in a short time in the execution of tasks in each project of the company.

In my work trello has been a great help to me and I was able to fulfill the tasks displayed on the panel or trello board with and I was able to solve goals in a short time without forgetting this thanks to trello as it is a totally strict organizer and one of the best in its category, trello makes me easier to locate information that I need to take and execute in the respective project.

it specialist

"Trello is an impeccable software."

What do you like best?

With Trello you'll be able to cowl most varieties of basic routine processes, like synchronizing files with the cloud, adjusting checklists, databases, labeling documents, and plenty of additional functions. From Trello we have a tendency to like that we are able to absolutely synchronize all the instrumentation that we've got hooked up to our account, notwithstanding wherever we have a tendency to are. With Trello it's not been necessary to figure victimization spreadsheets, as a result of your system automates the databases internally.

What do you dislike?

Trello can take a decade to indicate progress once the drag-and-drop tool is employed to maneuver the boards. It doesn't integrate well with email services, and it doesn't have the quality to feature and edit every work list quickly. generally the files we have a tendency to attempt to import from the Google Drive and Dropbox platforms aren't loaded. you'll be able to not tack notifications to indicate work updates while not having to access the software system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes our daily work a lot of economical and simple to follow, puts AN order to our comes and quickens the update and contribution of every worker, and client support is incredibly useful and answer tickets quickly.

Trello can take a decade to indicate progress once the drag-and-drop tool is employed to maneuver the boards. It doesn't integrate well with email services, and it doesn't have the quality to feature and edit every work list quickly. typically the files we have a tendency to attempt to import from the Google Drive and Dropbox platforms aren't loaded. you'll be able to not set up notifications to indicate work updates while not having to access the computer code.

Senior Executive Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"trello a colossus in its category "

What do you like best?

This software is super simple to work is why I like very much its platform is easy registration has nothing from another world I consider that as a program as trello should always be at the forefront for users who need it and is easy to register without much protocol, I like this program because with the I can register my project and my tasks that if as long as through the organization of each of it, the interface of trello is extremely powerful i love the way it takes the organization trello of tas options like creating board where they are formed by cards sorted by list is fantastic with this sorted cards you can manage your project track information and other series of things and benefits you get this program that is fabulous from my point of view create team for friend and family and create business team these is something advantageous for this program,with trello is easy to take all the projects by date and those that are recently added you can locate them very easily trello is a visual platform and understandable and does not require a tutorial is very easy to learn with trello.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had anything against trello and could work easily with my team the project I have anchored in the platform I'm super good I can see them when I want on my dashboard bar, that if I have any negative criticism about trello I will know immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product to small and large companies that need to organize and manage their tasks in each project.

This program is excellent and has helped me a lot because I manage some projects and with this platform I can manage tasks on the boards that are written for each project these is one of the great help that gives me trello

software developer

"It is an incredible tool to manage my projects"

What do you like best?

It is ideal for my work because it helps me to organize and simplify projects, as few other software tools can since it offers me a panel with many options and an easy-to-use interface, with which I can classify all my projects and tasks on boards and on cards and so keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

I would like Trello to give me the option of being able to print cards and their contents, since sometimes I need to do it and I can not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent alternative to manage your projects, but in addition to this Trello allows you to integrate the members of a work team to facilitate communication and exchange opinions and content.

It is a very useful tool to organize and configure a panel of projects where I have been able to track each one of them, of all pending tasks, and elements that have been made.

Sales Manager

"Trello works based on a convenient card system "

What do you like best?

With Trello you can cover almost all kinds of basic routine processes, such as synchronizing files with the cloud, adjusting checklists, databases, labeling documents, and many more functions. From Trello we like that we can perfectly synchronize all the equipment that we have attached to our account, no matter where we are. With Trello it has not been necessary to work using spreadsheets, because your system automates the databases internally. The free plan allows to add all the work boards that we want.

What do you dislike?

Trello will take a decade to show progress when the drag-and-drop tool is used to move the boards. It does not integrate well with email services, and it does not have the mobility to add and edit each work list quickly. Sometimes the files we try to import from the Google Drive and Dropbox platforms are not loaded. You can not configure notifications to show work updates without having to access the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trello is an impeccable software, oriented to always offer quality project management, and keep the work team focused. It is totally recommended for all kinds of projects, and even to better organize personal work. Trello is perfect for working from smartphones.

Trello has guaranteed us a complete management of our projects, since it allows covering all sectors of this, including the management of human resources. By activating your group calendar and voting system, you get better results in terms of opinions and compliance reviews of the team, which is why it is good enough to carry out a focused work, with fewer errors. With Trello our handling of people has become faster, since we can work with several cards on each member.

Audit semi-senior

"Very user-friendly project management tool"

What do you like best?

Trello has a very user-friendly interface and is easy to use. I like that you can create a board and add

sub-boards to the main board which can be added by team members. I like tha fact that members have more flexibility in the project progress and they can add comments, links or files to the project card. I also like that you can clearly embed deadlines of project cards or items in the list that change to a different colour once due, making it easy to track. Trello can be used across various devices since it has applications for IOS, android and slack.

What do you dislike?

Trello needs to have more options to approaching projects. Sometimes the board approach is not

efficient with a bigger project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a straightforward project management tool with a clear display and easy to follow

through, then Trello is a good choice. You will an easy time following through your project progress.

With Trello, we have been able to track project progress without missing important tasks. Trello has

helped us keep deadlines due to the clear display of each project timeline. There has been increased

productivity within the work teams and meeting of goals set out.

Peer Leader

"Capable and easy to use platform for team communication"

What do you like best?

Trello is incredibly easy to join and to get used to. When I was a beginner, it didn't take long for me to get the hang of it and exploit its potential. I use this platform for communicating with a production crew and it allows us to check and update our individual and team progress. The web platform is has a sleek design and stable functionality. The mobile app is very useful as well if you want more immediate and constant notifications. Overall, Trello works as advertised and has competitive pricing depending on your needs.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike about this. I haven't felt the need to contact support or had the platform fail on us. The only minor problem would be that some users I invited to join had trouble accepting the invitation depending on their mobile device. If they signed up through iOS, they would have problems, but through Android or on a mobile browser, it would work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Determine your team size and check whether or not a paid version is needed. If you're switching from another platform, test it out with a small group and see how it feels for you.

Since our production team consists of 50+ people with a wide arrange of projects such as carpentry, stage building, audio setup, etc, we need to keep in touch with each other constantly. We have designers and directors to report to and Trello allows us to check off what's been done and what needs to be done. It's a simplistic tool, but manages to do its job well. Since we started using Trello, we have noticed an increase in productivity and faster project completion.

Sales Representative
Internet

"Our employees did not need training to start using it"

What do you like best?

I like Trello because it is very easy to use and our employees did not need training to start using it, I think a manageable software that makes more dynamic collaboration between employees from different sectors.

What do you dislike?

It has never brought me problems, until now only benefits because it is economic and provides us with a service that today we consider essential for the proper management of the activities we develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes our daily work more efficient and easy to follow, puts an order to our projects and speeds up the update and contribution of each employee, plus customer support is very helpful and answer tickets quickly.

Trello is the best organizational platform that we have used in our company, has optimized the collaboration of each employee making their participation more efficient, the system of boards, lists and taretas is the improvement to order projects and also notifies us of each update of the projects in which we participate.

HR Representative
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Has a friendly interface and a very intuitive system"

What do you like best?

I like Trello because it is simple and improves the way I organize my activities and always be informed about what happens in the projects in which I participate, also allows me to keep track of my particular activities, I have organized through Trello trips with flight reservations and hotel.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that I don't have any complaints about this software, it has always worked efficiently for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers a very important service for our company, helps to a better management of tasks and organization and development of team projects.

Since we used Trello our company has gained a lot in productivity because it organizes projects, tasks and special activities in a very orderly way, allowing all our employees to collaborate in each development project in an easier and more efficient way. It has a friendly interface and a very intuitive system that allows us to easily understand how it works, gives more dynamism in the contributions of each employee, keeps a record and collects different data on the performance of each work team.

Sales and Marketing Representative

"Excellent tool for recording and tracking tasks!"

What do you like best?

Trello makes the realization of the projects more organized, allows a better follow-up so that the proposed goals are achieved, I love it because I can register my projects and add all the necessary tasks by organizing each of them through images and colors that ensure a quick location, edit and add when considered in turn add reminder of tasks avoiding that they are forgotten, Trello does not require downloading just a simple registration is necessary, this being a point more in your favor, is an excellent ally in the planning of the projects, its panel is easy to manage, being able to access at any time from any site and equipment including cellular equipment.

What do you dislike?

Trello It works very well I consider it one of the most efficient applications for task registration that exists. I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great application that allows you to achieve the objectives set being more productive, it is an ideal tool for all professionals who often plan projects either short or long term, Trello provides the necessary tools to make the planning process more interactive and fluid , does not require downloading, tracking cash and access from any fixed or mobile equipment.

Without a doubt, Trello makes it easier to achieve the goals established through project planning and efficient task registration. In my work, it has allowed me to obtain better results, prevents any activity from being forgotten, efficiency and productivity, organization in the registry avoiding waste of time in locating any task, Trello provides the necessary tools to make more fluid the strategic planning of projects.

Customer Support

"Online organizer and administrator"

What do you like best?

What I like about Trello is its interface is intuitive and simple, which allows it to capture quite easily. I learned very quickly how to use it and it was an excellent way to organize projects and at the same time share them with other users.

What do you dislike?

I consider it a great product for the management of tasks and projects and I think that more and more people are using it, because it is so valuable, it is an excellent tool and for now I have not had problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Trello you can count on a great variety of tools that will allow you to advance in your projects and tasks, it is the fastest way to organize and under the pressure of working with your team, since you will be able to share and exchange important information.

I really like this program because it makes it easier to organize myself in terms of my projects, tasks and, at the same time, allow you to collaborate with other colleagues at any time that require it.

design

"trello is a great tool to organize your work"

What do you like best?

There are three things I love about trello, the first has to do with its simplified interface but very powerful, this makes working and managing the tasks is extremely intuitive and easy to use, you can also load text, images, files, lists, check list, and much more which allows all the information is present on the card. The second thing I love about this is the way to create teams and assign different boards s makes it extremely useful when working with several projects at once. And the 3rd are the power up which allows you to add additional functions which helps to further facilitate the work such as inserting Google drive sheets to the cards.

What do you dislike?

In the time I've been using it I haven't really found anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to use trello is one of the best tools to estimate tasks you can start for free, so you won't have risks. you can also gradually increase its features according to your own requirements or those of your team.

Currently I use trello to manage my tasks both at work and in my personal life, and to work as a team with my colleagues. I love why you can have grouped activities or have pending and you can send them to a collaborator very easily and s can comment on progress or problems directly on the same card and everyone is informed by email.

Project manager

"Make a point of getting yourself Trello,you'll he impressed."

What do you like best?

The best feature in Trello is how you can customize your your board as well as the cards when you note down your tasks,bit is amazing that you get notified of the tasks you've put down thus being able to beat due dates and avoid last minute rush.

It is also super easy to use and you just go straight at it without any tutorials.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest I have no seen its downside and all is well as far as task management is concerned. You can give it a try and experience it for yourself the tremendous change you'll see in your work space.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work is make pretty simple with Trello because all you have to do put down the tasks you anticipate to work on with in a participated time and the work on it as you'll be getting reminder of the tasks, talk of task management on another level.

With Trello task management is so great because all I have to do is to out down the tasks that I want to achieved with a timeframe and I'll he able to get reminder time and again This has really changed how I handle several projects at a go since I can have different boards with the tasks with written for each project.

Product Marketing Manager

"Manual Project Management with Little Automation or Workflow"

What do you like best?

The UI is satisfying to use, in terms of animation and responsiveness. Clicks register readily, and visual representation of your actions is clear and immediate. There are few restrictions on what content you can include and attach (supports many file types). The tool is very customizable, and requires little setup or configuration to get started, so it's very much plug and play.

What do you dislike?

There is incredibly little automation capability, and workflow is completely lacking. Pales in comparison to other automation- or workflow-oriented tools I've used and am trying to bring in-house. This leads to many reminder emails (manually sent) because Trello fails to do this automatically and efficiently. Our team constantly misses deadlines because of poor notification systems, unclear content attachments and edits, and confusion regarding how to navigate or download materials added to a task or card. Overall, while the tool is easy to use, understanding how to use it properly - and to enforce proper usage across the team - is a chore. Each person is left to use the tool with their own style and preferences, which then adds complexity when trying to accomplish group goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're used to tracking your activities on sticky notes, this is great. If your team works well like that, great. But if you require any automation, any workflow, any triggers and notifications, then look elsewhere.

The team is trying to solve Marketing content creation/production. I have heard of almost no benefits, rather than accountability, and the ability to point fingers at people when delays occur, saying "well it's in the Trello board." That's barely a benefit at all, and causes a lot of confusion and conflict.

Cryptocurrency Trader
(Myself Only)

"A very complete organizer"

What do you like best?

I like Trello because I have noticed positive changes in the management of activities, tasks and projects in my company since we adopted it, it is easy to use and allows for more effective collaboration between the employees assigned to each project.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the android app loses signal even though our internet is very stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a highly recommended software because its cost is minimal compared to the service it offers, also has a free version.

Trello is a very complete organizer that helps me to keep a more organized record of my tasks and projects, both personal and professional, in my company we started using it a few years ago after the recommendation of a French colleague and has helped us a lot to manage and contribute to different projects, this has allowed us to bring a better order and a visualization of task finalized, in study and development.

Web developer

"Manage and organize your tasks instantly with trello"

What do you like best?

When I started using Trello, I thought it would be complicated, but as I was progressing I liked its panel of tools that offer me varieties in their different functions, it also allows me to carry on lists or boards each of my scheduled tasks and see their beginning, development and final.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say about the disadvantages, because trello to my criteria is an excellent program with which I have managed my projects and tasks, if they could change their search option and make it easier and more functional would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used it for a while and it is a safe tool that gives you many basic options that will lead you to succeed in your projects and maintain an order of each one of your activities, besides you can use it not only for the office but also for your Personal activities.

It has given me a break in my work since it has allowed me to save money and time, I carry all the projects and assignments a day and I have been able to share information with my colleagues and maintain distance communication with them.

Sales and marketing specialist

"Excellent application for the registration and control of tasks!"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use application, it allows to take an excellent control in the planning of projects, to be more efficient obtaining better results in less time, it avoids that some task is forgotten as well as to make programming for future dates, it sends to the email reminders of activities, has access facilities either from fixed or mobile equipment its panel is very explanatory, add as many tasks are necessary to each project as well as edit or delete when considered quickly, Trello allows to bring in an organized manner each of the tasks to develop in the projects allowing to be more productive and keep an efficient follow-up.

What do you dislike?

Since I use Trello for the organization of my activities and could be more efficient works perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider it an excellent software defined in three words, organization, efficiency and control! I recommend its use at a general level, accelerating the achievement of objectives in less time and with better results.

In my work and could be more efficient because Trello allows me to take a better organization of the activities to be developed without any of them being forgotten, achieve goals in less time with excellent results, facilities to plan projects keeping the datalle for each activity, locate information without loss of time something that was previously tedious to take it in physical notebooks Trelo facilitates the search for information and formally carry the projects to be fulfilled.

GERENTE DE VENTAS

"muy facil de usar "

What do you like best?

TRELLO ES LA HERRAMIENTA MAS INDICADA QUE POSEE UNA SERIE DE TABLEROS QUE TE AYUDAN A ORGANIZARTE DESDE EL INICIO, SEGUIMIENTO Y FINALIZACION DE TU PEQUEÑO PROYECTO HASTA PROYECTOS DE GRAN ENVERGADURA.OTRAS DE LAS VENTAJAS QUE POSEE TRELLO ES LA ASIGNACION DE TAREAS AL RESTO DE GRUPO, CREANDO DE UNA MANERA AMIGABLE EL COMPAÑERISMO GRUPAL. EL USO DE LAS TARJETAS ES FENOMENAL YA QUE PUEDES ANEXAR A ELLAS FOTOS, IMAGENES, COMENTARIOS, FECHAS DE INICIO, LISTAS DE TAREAS Y HASTA PUEDES LLEGAR A PRIORIZARLAS.

What do you dislike?

AL PRINCIPIO HAY QUE PRACTICAR BASTANTE LAS OPCIONES QUE TIENE DE HERRAMIENTAS Y DEBES DE MEMORIZARLAS, PERO CON EL USO DEL MISMO TE DARAS CUENTA QUE ES MUY FACIL.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LES RECOMIENDO EL FACIL USO DE ESTA HERRAMIENTA, SE DARN CUENTA LO FACIL Y SENCILLA QUE ES, Y AS VEZ LO ORGANIZADO QUE SERAN TODOS SUS PROYECTOS

HAY 3 COSAS EN DONDE ESTA APLICACION ME HA AYUDADO, UNAS DE ELLAS ES A VISUALIZAR NUESTROS PROYECTOS PASO POR PASO DE UNA FORMA ORGANIZADA. TAMBIEN LAS ASIGNACIONES DE TAREAS GRUPALES EN DONDE CADA DE MIS EMPLEADOS SE SIENTE PARTE DEL PROYECTO Y POR ULTIMO EL TIEMPO QUE HEMOS AHORRADO EN LA REALIZACION DE PROYECTOS, YA QUE ESTA HERRAMIENTA TE AYUDA A TENER EL SEGUIMIENTO EN TIEMPO REAL.

buena aplicacion

"Trello to work better "

What do you like best?

I like that Trello allows you to work more collaboratively and be more productive. The ready cards and Trello boards allow me to organize and prioritize my projects in a fun, flexible and profitable way. In addition to your tasks, you can create all kinds of lists with the tool, with any type of text inside.

What do you dislike?

One disvetanja is that as Everything is organized in boards. When the team and the projects grow, the boards play against us. For example, to assign a task you must first think about which board corresponds, look for it, enter it and just assign the task.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with any team

Whether it's for a job, a project or even the next family vacation, Trello helps your team stay organized. Trello works very well in my case because I tend to think very visually, so images and color labels work better with my brain than just a text. Trello is a breakthrough of that, it is one of those few applications that achieves a balance between a simple and elegant interface while including very powerful and flexible features.

Trello is a project management tool that makes collaboration simple and, I would say, even fun. The reality is that it serves almost everything, whether you are organizing projects at work, household chores, trips or anything else. Here are some ways you can use Trello to get organized. You can also use Trello as a weekly planner, with lists for each day of the week.

Software Developer

"TRELLO Free way to organize projects"

What do you like best?

Trello is a very uuseful tool to organize and present projects .It is a workflow management program that allows you to visualize and assign tasks in an effective way . It sends notifications of alerts to each member, this way the execution of the project flows quickly and efficiently. It is very versatile and interacts with other key tools such as google drive, Slack, Jira etc, It is free and very easy to use.The support response are fast and effective.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any concern about using Trello program because it fullfilled all the team´s requirements about finding an easy way to present, communicate and visualize the projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As the technology advances it is necessary to use the available tools that facilitate our daily work, even in a personal way the use of tools like Trello will save you time and money and also allow you to get a successful implementation, your team will thank you and will love to use this tool. Trello permits the integration of the team and will reduce significantly the time you usually spend in regulars meetings.

Since we started using Trello, we could organize the projects, add members, asigned task and send notifications in just one click, the project workflow is better visualized, the whole team is integrated and collaborates to do their work. We significantly reduced the time we invested in meeting to give status and follow-up on project assignments

Content Marketer

"Not the worst project management software."

What do you like best?

Cards are easy to use an understand. If you're creative, boards aren't too difficult to set up. Distilling your process into steps, though, may be difficult. More intensive projects might not be suited for trello - it's relatively simplistic.

What do you dislike?

You absolutely have to install powerups in order for trello to work for project management. Without powerups (and more money,) it's difficult to track timely projects in a way that's beneficial for everyone. It's difficult to get an overview of projects, especially on a calendar, unless you give every card a due date. And even then, you can only see when the card is due, not when steps were completed. You have to be creative with trello in order for it to work.

Needed a project management software for our CMO to evaluate marketing material production. She wanted to see the steps our projects took, their status, and where there might be any hiccups or speedbumps she could assist with.

Systems Engineer

"Manage your activities online"

What do you like best?

Trello has a very good tool for the administration of activities and project, its interface is very simple and easy to use, I can have boards in which I can add all kinds of documents which I can share with me, also has a history where You can see all the changes made, it is very useful to organize all the activities of my work.

What do you dislike?

Trello has many limitations in its version for mobile phones, also I would like to be able to customize more, adding custom stickers and wallpapers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this software because it does not need a lot of experience to be able to use it, it is also very good to work as a team and develop projects quickly.

In my work I use trello because it is a very interactive platform where I can see the development of my activities and projects, it is also very useful to organize my day to day since it has a calendar which I can customize in my own way.

"Trello is essentially a collaborative tool where you organise your projects onto board with cards."

What do you like best?

Trello let's you work more collaboratively and get more work done.

Trello boards, lists and cards enables you to organise and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way which inturn leads to more growth and productivity.

You can easily add comments, attachments and due dates directly in trello cards.

You an invite as many people to your board as you need all for free.

You can mention a member in a comment to make sure that they get notified and they don't miss on anything important.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to work with multiple cards or tasks in the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Checklists and due dates, you will not miss on important tasks and the upcoming dates.

You have full control over who sees your board.

Trello has encrypted offsite backup for your data in case if disaster.

Trello helps one to stay organised nomatter where you are from.

Trello gives you the freedom to build a freedom that best fits your team.

You can add checklists, labels and due dates the way you see it fit giving you more courage to complete all your tasks.

It helps you stay informed to know when a task is updated and when its complete.

Administration Assistant