Evernote Reviews & Product Details

What is Evernote?

Evernote helps you capture and manage ideas, projects, memories, and to-do lists, so nothing gets missed. Write notes, attach documents, scan images, take voice memos or clip from the web. Organize everything from big projects to personal moments in a single place, accessible on your computer, tablet, or phone—even when offline. Quickly find the information you need with a powerful search that recognizes words in handwriting, images, and attachments. With Evernote, you can focus on what matters.

Evernote Profile Details

Evernote Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:

evernote.com
Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Evernote

Evernote Reviews

1-50 of 1418 total Evernote reviews
Most Recent Evernote Video Review
Accounting degree

"Place each note you want"

What do you like best?

You might think that evernote is a very simple application to know that it is a platform where you can place every note you want, but the truth is that this software is much more than that because here is a lot of variety of files that you can place as they are images and videos in addition to adding labels to each of these notes to share them. In this application you can save everything you want and you can access it very easily from your mobile devices or your computer.

What do you dislike?

The bad thing about the application is that its free space to use ends very soon, since there are those who usually work with many documents and information, and more when an important project is presented which involves many people and is constantly creating and sharing notes, what remains is the bad taste of knowing that the space offered by evernote is somewhat low.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You just have to try to use it and see for yourself the utility it will give you, it is an application that will help you in your personal organization processes and for your personal life it will also be very helpful so try to try it so that you will see that you will love it .

The application is very useful to use to write down all the notes or notes that are presented to me at work, and also through this I can have that link that will allow me to share any of these notes with colleagues or even with some clients. that generates having a greater organization and control over all our work processes to make them in the best possible way, extracting the maximum from productivity.

Niky Oliveira

"The best electronic agenda available in the market!"

What do you like best?

When I started using evernote I managed to organize my work day better, I can save important texts and I can access them later. I can catalog all the important information for me, the application provides several applications to assist me in this service, besides having a very beautiful design which helps a lot when using it, it really is very easy to use evernote. I can access it from any platform, on smartphones, tablets or notebooks. The price that the supplier company charges for the tool is very good, they were very accessible at the time of the contract and very flexible in relation to the terms presented.

What do you dislike?

The device presented some faults during the use, which made us contact the customer support service, we were able to solve all our problems quickly and satisfactorily, its attendants are very attentive and they helped us a lot in the moment to solve these problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company needs a tool to organize your work day, which helps you in accessing important texts, use Evernote is worth all the value. It is an easy-to-access tool, compatible with smartphones that use Android or Ios. She is excellent, light and very fast.

We needed a tool to help us organize our work day, as well as assist us in storing important texts and to do this service with ease and did not need much work for that. We found Evernote, a very fast tool that provided us with all this service in just one application. It has a very attractive price, which made us hire them.

Jefe de Ventas

"I can say thet it is a very useful tool on my work."

What do you like best?

This software is very useful. This is an application that is used to make notes on any topic and with it we can also make reminders in a very easy way, because you can access this program easily and has no complexity. In addition, one thing I really like about your system is that all notes are constantly synchronized, saved and not lost. It really is one of the best software I've used to make notes.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing bad to say about this program, it has worked very well and it is a very useful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend it a lot because it is one of the most used tools in any job, being thus a very multifunctional software.

I use this software constantly, mostly to make notes of my what you do, whether work or home, I also use it to make reminders of important events in my day to day, it has worked very well for me after all, it has many functionalities that make it of very good quality, honestly it has served me well.

Diseñador

" Evernote, application to take notes and record ideas. "

What do you like best?

You can take notes of any kind, text, notes of vos and images. It is a cross-platform application in its entirety, that is, from windows, linux, chrome extensions, among others. You can create numerous notebooks inside the notebook in no problem. The recognition of texts in images and pdf is wonderful, it seems astonishing but evernote has this advantage that other applications of this category do not have

What do you dislike?

To have the confidential functionality, you must necessarily have a premium account. However, the evernote blog tells us that no password is stored on their servers, which gives us peace of mind to common users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The functions of evernote are given to be the best notebook, multiplatform that exists. Really if we compare it with others like todoist or tick tick this has less limitations if we use its free version.

There are many inspirations s s s that I generate daily, as a designer I have to consider aesthetic and functional elements especially be open to the environment and capture what it transmits and then process it and get graphic material aligned with that environment. Evernote has been that magic notebook full of my ideas.

Asistente Administrativo

"Many work solutions in one software"

What do you like best?

Evernote has been a blessing to my work activities. Since working I have always used notebooks to record each of my ideas, notes and relevant information that I then use to complete my reports, and Evernote has been the most complete solution for the use of a digital notebook. With an interface with many tools, synchronization of your notes and easy to use, Evernote is the best digital diary on the market. I permanently use this software every day to keep track of my notes, add activities to be done, attach documents, make work schedules and much more. As an administrator I can guarantee that this software is a luxury agenda at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

This software must add options to use it when the Internet is deficient, sometimes I have had to steal information to fulfill my job obligations and I could not do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of my favorite software I always recommend it because a worker's success lies in the quality of their products, whether intellectual or physical, and Evernote helps to accomplish this. It is so important to take notes from a meeting, a project or professional observations that any worker should use it.

This digital notebook is so good and its functions are so incredible, that no agenda compares to Evernote. Since I use this software in my work, my performance and efficiency have increased, prioritizing my information recording skills. Evernote is a leap to business excellence.

master in Business Administration

"Facilitate work together"

What do you like best?

I like that there are already many people who are using evernote and because there are so many people who use it, it facilitates the work together and that seems great to me, because wherever you are and as more and more people have used it, a kind of link will be created. or connection through this platform that will make the work more productive by always being in the same working working through this application.

What do you dislike?

My biggest doubt about evernote is if it really is safe, this is always an understandable concern to be of personal documents that we are talking about, it would not be any good if all your personal information or your company fell into the hands of strangers so If there was much more security it would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because with it you will always have all the information at hand as well as always be able to share your notes and everything you think is important with all those people with whom you work together, also for your personal life it will give you benefits so just use it you really like it

Evernote has helped us to improve our work in the company since we are all really a team together we must work in a coordinated and organized way for the common benefit, through these notes that we can write in this application allows us to have a place to visualize them and share them all together so we can always keep ourselves informed of the ideas and actions of each one of us that will lead us to fulfill our tasks perfectly.

Industrial design
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Noteworthy annotations to maintain the order of priority of your daily activities."

What do you like best?

I am pleased that its functions are simplified in 3 very well managed resources to organize activities, notes, notebooks and labels are enough to keep planned the day of work and not forget any annotation ruled, being a very simple application facilitates its intuitive use and also allows any user to access and share their notes with other colleagues to strengthen teamwork thinking of group activities that need communication, it is very positive that the application allows you to link and synchronize with my other devices since from different teams I keep my updated information.

What do you dislike?

Since its implementation I had the opinion that its user interface is not very creative and dynamic, as a user I feel there is no deep link between the tools and user needs to edit or modify the work environment at your convenience resulting in a effective but very rigid application for creative and dynamic users who need to operate in more fluid work environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for any department that needs organized work teams, it is necessary to synchronize the application to stay updated from different computers or devices, I always recommend interacting with other users to improve its operation and learn more about the platform.

I have managed to keep organized the stages of each activity or planned project which allows me to expand my free time and improve the decision making based on the notes that I must meet to organize my day of work with my team and colleagues .

Freelance graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"The old saying is true, elephants do not forget"

What do you like best?

I love having all my notes synchronized on all my devices, I'm always connected with at least three screens at once, on my tablet, on my laptop and on my phone, and I always have to be writing down my ideas, my tasks to do, the specifications that my clients send me, or remind me to check if those shoes that I saw in the shop I can find them in my size through amazon.

I have a very busy life and I have to know how to organize my information, and Evernote makes that task much easier.

What do you dislike?

The interface of the Windows program is so outdated that when I use it I feel like I'm back in the 2000s. It does not look anything like the Android interface and I think they should improve this to make the user experience more fluid.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that users who still keep notes on paper and pencil, to approach the 21st century, and enjoy the ability to synchronize their documents on all devices they use and have the most important notes on each of the screens that look . This is what I call convergence, and it really helps me to be more productive in my day to day life.

I love that I can write large amounts of data and texts in different notebooks oriented to each topic I handle, I can have a notebook about clients, one about tasks that I have to do, one about photography techniques that I want to experience, and ultimately, It helps to avoid having to carry physical notebooks in my portfolio or to have to save documents in Word format as I did before.

Coordinadora de nomina

"The most innovative digital agenda on the market."

What do you like best?

Another very important aspect of my job, recording notes, reminders, activity lists, saving spreadsheets, and special observations made by my bosses; to achieve this I use Evernote, a wonderful digital diary, which has what I need to do my job. This digital diary replaces my traditional physical diary and allows me to use all the benefits mentioned above from the comfort of my pc or smartphone, and all these benefits are very easy to use as the developers of Evernote were concerned about making an elegant interface with its well specified features, so that the user can take full advantage of the potential that has this software. I wouldn't trade Evernote for any software, it's a great support to successfully complete my workday.

What do you dislike?

Evernote depends a lot on the internet, and when you have problems with your internet connection, the digital diary loses its functions. My recommendation is that the Evernote team can improve this malfunction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whenever I am asked about Evernote I say that it is the best software I have used as a digital diary. Its options to record notes, activities to develop, documents and reminders, make it an essential software. Use it and you will understand why this software is essential.

The benefits Evernote has given me for the faithful fulfillment of my work objectives are impressive. Using this software in my work has allowed me to improve my qualities as a worker since I depend on the use of a digital diary like this one. Evernote and its tools have made me a more skilled worker.

architect

"Registers all your notes in order"

What do you like best?

Evernote seems to me of the most incredible since it is an application that allows you to have an ordered record of all your notes, all those ideas or any thoughts that you can think of during the day, you can write it down in this application so you do not forget it at the moment. The organization that gives you this tool is also highlight it also gives you many extra options to make all this annotations something more detailed and specific because it gives you the option to add audio notes, images or videos.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem is that it has little storage space, since at the moment of being in a project which requires many notes and all kinds of information that is necessary to share it among the entire working group so that they can access these , there comes a time when you soon run out of free space and it is a great disadvantage that the space provided by evernote is so limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them all so that more and more users use it, it is a really useful tool which you can take everywhere, its ease of use is to highlight and help you with many of your professional problems so use it.

When you design the blueprints of a building, there are many notes that you have to write down, every idea you can think of in those moments of inspiration, every little problem all at all and there is no better place like this application to carry all those notes, besides that gives you the ability to share them and thus show your ideas to those who are interested, as well as unite the entire team.

Freelance writer
(Myself Only)

"My notes are always greener"

What do you like best?

I have to write down a lot of things constantly and I can not always be writing on paper or post it notes, I am very forgetful and I always lose my notebooks and pencils. But I do not lose my cell phone so often. So Evernote is the perfect substitute for all those things that I need to write down.

I love that I can take notes in seconds, because the application is very simple and quick to use on my phone. As soon as I finish writing something, I can simply hit the reminder button to set an alarm that will remind me of some important task during the day or week.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the free version is limited in terms of the number of different notes and notebooks I can have, so sometimes I accumulate the notes of different topics in the same notebook and can be annoying when I have to search between A lot of words. But what's the difference? It's free and I can live with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that if you're forgetful like me or you just get annoyed with the old-fashioned idea of carrying a notebook with you, or you're tired of losing pencils, use Evernote to save what you need.

In my work I always have to write down appointments, contacts, ideas, tasks that I have to do and any other punctual information that does not necessarily have to be entered in a Word document, so writing it down in Evernote makes everything much simpler. I can also share my notes with my colleagues who also use the application and so we stay on the same page when we must coordinate.

I like that the desktop application and the extension for Chrome are synchronized immediately as soon as I keep something in my cell phone.

Software application developer

"My digital dairy"

What do you like best?

I can create note with tags and label which helps me to keep Everything in organised way.i can use this application in both pc and in android device

And it gives me freedom to write notes in my own words whenever I want.

overall I just love this software

What do you dislike?

I have Oly one problem with Evernote that is it doesn't work properly when u don't have internet connection apart from this I didn't find any difficulty with this app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this because of its ease of use and customizable. It can be used both personally and professionally and it is safe

I use it for my personal use as well as for my professional life. it allows me to write small notes of all the ideas and I can share with my co-workers

It is powerful app which helps us for creation of notes, file storage and more, without the help of third party software.

Sociólogo
(10,001+ employees)

"My trusted software to record my notes."

What do you like best?

Evernote is a wonderful software and very necessary in my daily work practice. With this software I can enjoy many benefits in the use of a digital notebook which I put and use in my current job, as it serves me to take notes of my meetings, instructions from my bosses, general ideas emanating from meetings with my co-workers and personal ideas that I then use for the construction of work reports. I also use this software to add reminders of important dates, activities to develop, schedule of business meetings and other events that I need to record to fulfill my job duties. Evernote is incredible because not only can I work it on my work PC but I can use it on my smartphone, this allows me to use it wherever I want.

What do you dislike?

This agenda does not have details, each one of its tools I use adequately for the fulfillment of my work activities, allowing me to have products and reports of very good quality, in addition that it allows me to organize my time of work and its relation with activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A digital notebook is so necessary for any employee of a company, that my recommendation is always very broad. I recommend the use of Evernote to all workers in general who require a digital diary to record ideas, activities, work schedules, record notes, all in order to improve their work performance. Evernote is a very good software to use.

Evernote has inserted me into the world of technology. Thanks to the use of this digital diary I have been able to improve and experiment with its functions and how I can incorporate them into my work, making it considerably improve my performance and performance in my work.

Human Resources Specialist

"Evernote is the ideal platform to organize based on notes"

What do you like best?

Evernote has seemed an excellent service, especially for the productivity management of our team. We like that the notes can be dispersed throughout the work screen, and that it even allows to record voice notes. We like its deployment through different web browsers, such as Chrome, Safari and Opera. We like to be able to apply primary input pins to certain documents that we want to encrypt.

What do you dislike?

Evernote lacks a good version control system for notes and archived documents, and does not allow editing them in real time. It does not have a calendar that can be updated according to the work, and does not allow contacts to be handled, since it does not have CRM integration. It also does not allow to manage videos or conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evernote is software that we can recommend openly. It has turned out to be an excellent tool to upload information from the phone, and so that we can better organize the plans and tasks of each work project. Evernote is the ideal platform to create content books, and to encrypt texts and upload them to the cloud.

Evernote has made it easy for us to edit, upload and share files from any device, even if you are not connected to the internet. It is a good tool to unify the workflow, and to manage the access that our work team will have on the content. Your task manager has helped us work in a more organized way.

Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
(10,001+ employees)

"Evernote is my favorite digital notebook"

What do you like best?

Evernote is an incredible tool with many resources which I use daily in my work. Graciasa Evernote I can register different types of notes or important ideas that I need to make my reports. As a cultural and patrimonial promoter, I need a digital notebook that allows me to have my work organized, and thus efficiently fulfill my tasks at work, and Evernote is the software that helps me accomplish this, since I also have to record reminders, store photographs, ideas to present work proposals and many other things. I can use all these tools comfortably since this software is quite easy to use.

What do you dislike?

After using this software to its full capacity, making the most of each of its tools and applying them in my work settings, I can conclude that this software has no defects, is very useful, functional and adjusts efficiently to my work development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evernote is a software that must be used by many workers and be incorporated into the list of software to use in a company since its benefits are incredible. With Evernote you will no longer need physical notebooks, since this digital notebook is very complete, and you can take it wherever you want since you can use it from your android phone. I recommend you use Evernote and you will notice how you increase your productivity and work performance.

Evernote is a software that complements very well with my daily work, at such a level, that to fully comply with my work objectives I need to use this software. Their tools make me a more dedicated and skilled worker to serve my company.

degree in graphic design

"One of the most complete applications there"

What do you like best?

This application has become one of the most popular lately, since it is one of the most used, since it is one of the most complete. I like it because it helps us to have a better performance in our daily activities, to be able to give us the advantage of having all the notes we want in an organized way and not only are written notes but can also be voice and may even have images included.

What do you dislike?

The biggest failure that I find evernote is that it comes a moment after so much use and have added so many notes and so many files that it runs out of free space, we might think that this is something normal but we have to keep in mind that it is an application direct in the network which should give us more freedom with this issue and more when sometimes work on large projects which entails that they will be made and share many notes, the echo of running out of space is a big problem that should not be .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy to use application with options that you can choose only with intuition, it does not require any special knowledge so you can quickly master it, it will become the best ally for teamwork to work better, you just have to try out.

It helps us all to be able to maintain greater organization and control in the company, when we do our work as a team. It allows us to annotate and share every idea we have and this favors our feedback so that we can all work on a common idea, all this favors without a doubt our company because we have a higher productivity.

graduated in photography

"Your own digital notebook"

What do you like best?

What I like most about evernote is that it becomes a kind of digital notebook which you can take everywhere thanks to the fact that you will have it installed on your mobile phone, in the moments that you are presented with important ideas for any question and you want to write it down Through a note you can use the functions of this tool. Evernote is great because apart from this option it also gives you the ability to share these notes, as well as adding other documents such as images or videos.

What do you dislike?

The problem of evernote is the problem that most of today's applications have, and that is that it is dependent on a connection to the network, so when I am in places where there is not or there is a pretty bad coverage I will not be able to access my notes this is the only thing that I think is wrong with this software, I would like to be solved with a connection enabled as in the cloud, this would make it much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve the data collection of all your ideas this is the best option for you, it will also allow you to save the information you want as well as being able to establish a connection for a better functioning of a work team, so use evernote because the benefits it will give you enough.

Any note I want to add that I can think of at any time to improve my work, some detail that is generated in my day to day of which I gave an account and I want to add it as notes, the truth is many things for which this application serves me, as well as for the integration of a working group so that everyone is informed for each update that any of the members add.

Administration

"The best application to create quick and simple notes"

What do you like best?

I really like this application because with Evernote, through it I can edit files, take notes through meetings or conferences, you can put your ideas and inspire your notes. Another thing that I like about Evernote is that you can save projects from any device without having to be connected to a network, it seems a very good application because it is very complex and useful when used, it can make our agenda a little more organized .

What do you dislike?

Well, what I do not like about this application is that if we load too heavy a file, what we are doing may fail. On the other hand, we do not have access to all the notes without being connected to a network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Evernote since it is a very simple application to use, evernote can get to make the life of any person more orderly, this application helps us to have a planning in our work, this tool is very useful. I recommend it since it is very easy to take quick notes.

Evernote has been one of the best applications that have helped me so much in my personal life both in the workplace. It benefits me since with Evernote, it has helped a lot in the company where I work since it allows me to take the notes in a very simple way, to point some tips to improve in the work.

Mechanical engineering
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Efficient, optimize your time and tasks with each note made."

What do you like best?

Its relationship quality, appearance and functionality are according to my needs, I like its simple implementation method for any professional organization that requires task management platforms and notes to streamline their processes and pending tasks, a useful method of organization based on a structure very simple and intuitive work, works dynamically from any device and team templates are perfect to streamline some formats of daily use in the office.

What do you dislike?

I like its operation and visual aspect, I think it has limitations that can be solved with improvements and updates to streamline some processes of daily work and automate some user choices to create a more favorable and personalized work environment to the characteristics of each organization and company in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guaranteed its operation within any company offering benefits in the management and organization almost immediate, from my experience is favorable and positive implementation in all areas of companies to connect the user with a platform that improves its performance without problems, its version business is very well developed and improves the resources available so I recommend implementing the paid version to enjoy the full capacity of the service, it is not a tool for teamwork specifically but offers favorable options to improve the connection of work team up.

It is an immediate benefit to organize all the activities that I have scheduled in the office, the option of scanning documents is perfect for everyday use and that quickly solves any problem with documents and scanning, facilitates teamwork.

college professor

"It's free !"

What do you like best?

What I like most about evernote is that it is free, you can use it for free and it is one of the most used applications nowadays, which helps the people that form a working group can connect by means of This application. I also like that it works very well for any device whether you use it on the PC, on your iPad or Android.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I think that the security of evernote could be not so good, this is an important detail because it is purely personal issues that are in each of the accounts of each user, sometimes it is worrying that someone can access my account without me even knowing and so I think that should create a system that allows greater security so that each person can be calmer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended to all who like to have a place to write down all their notes about their thoughts or day-to-day issues that happen to them and want to remember because this is the best option, it will also help them to help them in their companies or whatever his work

It is easy to use it as my virtual notebook to write all those notes which I do not want to forget, I save paper, ink and the hassle of carrying physical notebooks for the places where I go. It also helps me to give my classes as it serves as a guide to make them, through this application I can get a lot of information that I use to create exams or send jobs which I have previously done and write them down for the time I am going to use it

IT Project Manager

"Evernote has advanced features but needs segmentation "

What do you like best?

Evernote certainly increases productivity in your creative or technical tasks at work because it allows you to save in the cloud as you generate ideas, with the ease of sharing this with your team. With a paid membership at professional level I think you can take advantage of Evernote for its advanced features such as a powerful text editor with Microsoft Office and a cloud service that saves you the need to hire additional space. Anyway the program requires a simplification so you do not lose its mission which is to save notes.

Some of Evernote's highlights include its ability to adapt to multiple devices, which saves us time in trying to move notes using more expensive programs. Evernote's ease of use guarantees that it can be applied correctly by our employees as it does not require training. With respect to Evernote's internal search engine we can say that it is well implemented and we can find even the oldest multimedia files and this facilitates the organization of extensive and complex information such as large project notes. With its powerful editor and self saved tool I have been able to give myself the luxury of saving the articles of an extensive blog in Evernote and then publish it on the web.

What do you dislike?

Among the things we do not like about Evernote we have its high cost to access more advanced services such as greater storage in the cloud, for that price we can hire more GB in similar services such as Google Drive, in fact the free version of Google Drive provides me more storage than the paid version of Evernote. You can not fail to highlight the positive aspects of Evernote with respect to its robust platform with good text editor and the ability to add any exchangeable multimedia file but this becomes tedious when you just want to save simple notes, at that time Evernote loses the direction and utility.

Another negative criticism would be the great weight of your desktop program, the downloadable version in Microsoft Windows weighs more than 120 MB, this weight is a rudeness for a simple program of notes, in that case I can use Microsoft Word or Windows Notes. Evernote needs to simplify its application and make it lighter so that it can be used by more people, but without deviating from the main objective of the program which is to offer quick notes and good support.

I recommend leaving these issues to the user's choice and launching a Lite version of Evernote where saving notes can be done offline without internet connection or adding multimedia files, and with a simpler text editor for those who just want to save text.

For now Evernote needs a segmentation between users who only want to keep notes and other users who need advanced notes with powerful text editor and inclusion of multimedia in an environment where Internet connection is required, if these two objectives are not separated, it is very difficult for Evernote to continue growing with respect to its loyal users. Of rest I recommend it to keep notes that need to be saved with multimedia files.

Vice President Of Global Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management
(10,001+ employees)

"All your notes and links in one place!"

What do you like best?

- Storage: For a free version, you can use up to 60MB which is pretty good for all my work related and also personal notes. This was the reason why I downloaded the first time, so I didn't have to use my iCloud space or personal laptop storage;

- Notebooks Feature: You can create "Notebooks" and add/tag your notes according to the different notebooks, which makes it organized and easy to find information;

- Design: Now they have the dark version, which makes it better for reading. I use it for journaling in the evening some times and this setting makes me feel more comfortable;

- App: I have it on my phone and I can access my notes from everywhere.

What do you dislike?

- Formatting: The software has several features but it have very limited formatting options, like fonts or size. It's suppose just to store notes, but it would be nice to have a higher level of customization;

- Interactive: I use it for around 3 years and I believe I haven't discovered all the features, so I believe the platform could be more interactive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's just like your personal Notebook/Journal, it will be organized if you also put some effort on it. If you don't mind about it, it's still a good place to store all your notes!

- I can have all my notes in one place

- I don't lose information about my work and personal life

- I can organize my to-do lists

- Save me time

- Do not take storage from my personal devices (Laptop/smartphone)

Analista de programación

"I record my activities and notes from my meetings with this software. "

What do you like best?

Evernote is software you should never miss when you're working. With this software I stopped using notebooks and now I use this excellent digital diary that has multiple uses in my work. The main use I give Evernote in my work is to record the notes of the various meetings I have with members of my team or with the directors of the television channel where I work, with Evernote I can record what I want and I can use it later to make my reports or press releases. With Evernote I can also record my instructions or activities to perform and thus bring order in my work obligations. These benefits merge into one easy-to-use digital diary with one of the most complete and detailed user interfaces I have ever used. Evernote is fascinating and very useful to fulfill my work obligations.

What do you dislike?

Of this software I do not have a complaint at all, both its tools and the functions they perform and how they allow me to complete my work activities as quickly as possible, makes this software is essential for the fulfillment of my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is another software that I use every day and I can strongly recommend it to all workers regardless of their field of specialization, since Evernote is an efficient digital diary that you can use on your computer and smatphone, and this greatly facilitates your job performance. The best digital diary I could use.

With this software I have managed to materialize one of the most important objectives in my work, and this is to maintain a systematized order of each of my activities. Thanks to the fact that I can make notes in Evernote and record work activities, I can have an orderly work method that allows me to be an efficient worker. With Evernote I have achieved work excellence and that makes me very happy.

Professor in integral education

"My life is more organized with Evernote"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Evernote is that it is not just a simple application to take notes, with certain organization and a couple of keys it can even become a content manager for classes, saved favorites, task manager ... The possibilities that offers are innumerable. I love!!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have nothing negative to say about this application, I have found very positive things and it has been very useful for me to use Evernote

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The great advantage of the application is that it adapts to what each user wants from it, it is useful for all kinds of users. Everything you want to write down you can do and I assure you that your life and your work will be more organized

I am a very busy teacher who has many ideas, tasks, and thoughts in my head that I sometimes forget. Since I use Evernote my work and my life in general is more organized, in this application I can take notes of the things I have to do, any important data or content, any link I want to share with my students and colleagues, plus I can attach images or files relevant to me. It has been totally beneficial for me, I have everything under control thanks to Evernote!

I am a responsible person and I always think about the welfare of others

"Notes with your own words on your mobile"

What do you like best?

One of the best things that counts with evernote is that it allows us to have that freedom to write what we want with our own words in order to write them down easily and quickly in the list of events that we create. I love it in the same way that it includes a camera that helps me to be able to scan all my documents to later store them in my phone or in some storage place.

What do you dislike?

The really bad thing about evernote and it's a very unmotivating detail is something that maybe prevents you from using this application in a bigger way, it's the fact that its free version is quite limited since only in its paid version can you have the option to save Application files that are very useful for our daily development at work such as Word and Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like whenever I can among my colleagues or with my friends in general to recommend this application since from my point of view it is of considerable utility to have a place where you can register everything related to your work, so with this application you can have a virtual notebook that allows you to write all those notes that will become very useful, for these things you have to use it.

The truth is that it allows me to have control of all the information I use in the different sections to which I give classes, since I can save and organize all my documents as well as the option to write notes to which you can add labels. , with all these things I can say that evernote has helped me a lot in my personal organization.

(10,001+ employees)

"A very useful digital notebook to work with."

What do you like best?

In my job as administrator I have many responsibilities based on the quality control and production of our products, so I need a notebook to record the data of my meetings, the details seen in the quality control and our daily production of food and beverages; to achieve these objectives I use Evernote. A deluxe digital notebook, with very complete functions that efficiently complement my work performance. Thanks to Evernote I can record each one of the important ideas I need to make my reports and analysis of our food production, making more complete work strategies to meet my goals. Evernote has many interesting tools such as its smartphone application, activity reminders, information synchronization, and a very clean interface that makes it easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Evernote has only one problem for me and that is that when I don't have internet my digital notebook doesn't work very well, even, some functions are disabled and I can't use my digital notebook to its full capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This digital notebook is the latest generation, the most modern and the one with the most updates, providing its users with very good tools that can be applied in their daily work dynamics and replace old methods to record the information you want to gather from business meetings. Evernote is one of the most functional software that I have been able to use until today and that's why I recommend it to all workers. Evernote is a luxury digital notebook that surpasses all its competitors.

This digital notebook has excellent functions that I have been able to apply in the development of my work activities, achieving incredible results. It is thanks to Evernote that I have a strict control of each of my administrative activities, achieving a higher performance than in previous years. Evernote has made me a better worker.