When I moved to PandaDoc from another digital signing tool, I was hesitant about how well it'll cover my requirements, given the low price point. But in my 4 months of use, I have not been disappointed once.
- The UX is very streamlined and user-friendly
- A timeline bar on your home panel helps you track your recent documents
- The option to create templates comes in handy, many times
- You can create documents and letters from scratch or have them drafted for future
- Certificate for e-sign that is widely accepted
- SSL encrypted website and SOC2 attested data storage
- Integrations with pipedrive, zapier, salesforce
- Option to add teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.