PandaDoc Reviews & Product Details

PandaDoc Overview

What is PandaDoc?

PandaDoc has empowered sales teams to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience. Over 18,000 customers use PandaDoc’s all-in-one document automation software to streamline the process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. PandaDoc helps you simplify processes and increase efficiency across the entire organization when you integrate your existing CRM, payment, and file storage apps into a single workflow. Sales teams that use PandaDoc typically see a: - 28% increase in close rate - 18% increase in average sales price - 65% decrease in document creation time PandaDoc is rated the top proposal and contract software by its customers year after year on review sites like G2, TrustRadius, and Capterra. For more information, including pricing and product features, visit us at www.pandadoc.com.

PandaDoc Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Polish, Slovak, Spanish

PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.

It's simple. Our customers love us. PandaDoc is Top-rated proposal and contract software by our customers on review sites like G2, Capterra, and Trustradius. Don't just take out word for us, see it for yourself when you visit review sites. We offer always-on support for always-on teams. 24x7x365 support. We want our customers to sell without limits so we have 0 hidden fees and don't put a cap on you no matter how many documents you send. PandaDoc offers out-of-the-box integrations to the apps you already use, including CRM, Google, payment and file storage.

PandaDoc
2011
San Francisco, CA
@pandadoc
Description

PandaDoc is an app that helps to create, deliver and negotiate proposals quickly.

PandaDoc Videos

PandaDoc Screenshots

PandaDoc Reviews

Showing 669 PandaDoc reviews
Already have PandaDoc?
What do you like best?

My proposals are now 1000% more professional looking, allowing me to land contracts 20x than what I had been initiall quoting (no exaggeration). The ability to know if client opened your proposal, where they spent most time gives you insights which help you close the sale when you call them after. The templates and content library helped speed up the process of creating a proposal, and allowed us to be able to focus on the main core points of the proposal, rather than waste time. It’s wasy to personalise and speeds up the work flow tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Simple things like organising and sorting previously sent proposals, and may be ability to hide expired proposal. Copy and pasting text can also be tricky and I opt to typing it instead to save headache of formatting it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to look professional to the clients, and present great proposal which show off our agency. When clients see the level of effort put into the proposal now, they see our agency as a big agency which can provide the work they need on a high end level. This allowed us to increase our margins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For our business, the best feature is the ability to see when our customers have opened their quote and then get a notification each time they open the quote. We can then drill down into the quote document and see where they are spending their time and this allows us to contact the customer at the right time and ensures we discuss elements of the deal that is relevant to them. We utilise the catalog, variables, templates and the content library to allow our sales team to create professional quotes with less data entry errors more efficiently than our previous methods. The e-signature abilities are a little bit secondary for our business as the time period from proposal to signing is quite long. However in a previous business I worked at, it was vital as it allowed their very mobile customer base to sign off on their order wherever they were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails are filtered by the clients spam filters where a normal email would not do this. There are workarounds but they are inconvenient. We signed up after the introduction of Editor 2.0. This left us with no choice to use the old editor. Whilst it has some great new features, some very important features have been taken away. The main ones we need are images in the pricing table as well as costs and margins in the pricing table. When I search for these on the website support pages, they just state that they are not available yet. We have been signed up since July and I am starting to get frustrated at the lack of news. Finally, I would like to see PandaDoc allow sent quotes to be linked back to deals in Hubspot as our sales guys often forget to link it prior to sending the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution for e-signatures then PandaDoc is for you. But if you want an e-signature solution that will transform your quote to order process into a competitive advantage, I cannot recommend PandaDoc enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, our quotes are very technical and we often quote the same used machine to multiple customers. With the utilisation of templates, the catalog and the content library, we are getting less errors on quotes. We also use the feedback from the customers through the system (e.g. when opened, page analytics, etc) to make relevant sales calls and we also adjust our templates to make the quotes more relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to put photos and videos right on the quote since my product is design-oriented and very visual

I love the electronic signature ability

I love the ability to offer options and have the price change when they check/uncheck options

I love the chat feature right on the quote

I love being able to see how many times they've looked at the quote Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can't delete lines from the pricing table once you've added them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something to make your quote/proposal process fast and easy, this is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to show my clients all options from both a price and a visual perspective. My quotes are much more professional than my competitors and makes a great impression on my clients. So easy to have them sign my contracts and other documents and they can even pay right from the quote!! Makes the repetitive task of quoting every day so much easier and faster! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how convenient it is to build out templates that I use often for my documents. I love how everything stays organized within PandaDoc, and how easy it is to use. I also love that you can see the status of your eSign documents, such as when they were sent, when they were viewed, and when they were signed. It's simple to use for both the user and the customer, which makes it a breeze to do business with. My company uses it as the platform to send out our customer agreements, and being able to quickly use my templates to send quotes to customers makes my customer service above average. We use PandaDoc for quotes, proposals, agreements, and additional customer orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that after you've sent an eSign document, that you cannot add additional people to the document unless you resend the entire document. This makes it a bit inconvenient if a customer or client asks for additional people to be added onto the document, and you have to go back in and resend to everyone. I did find a work around for this though - if forwarding is on in the document, you can simply tell the customer to forward to whoever else they would like on the document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using PandaDoc as your platform for eSign documents, agreements, contracts, etc. It's a good, reliable platform, and is easy to use from all ends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem of being disorganized, and using physical papers. I love the benefit of PandaDoc keeping my documents organized. They also integrate with Hubspot, which is the platform we use for all of our deals. So to be able to create a PandaDoc right within Hubspot, and keeping my documents assigned to specific deals, it keeps everything nice and organized without any extra work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PandaDoc integrated very well with HubSpot which is the CRM we use to manage all of our client relationships. We're able to send contracts directly from within the account records on the CRM which means our sales team can be must more effective as there is no need to jump between tools. The contact details are pulled through automatically and fields can be easily edited if necessary.

We also use PandaDoc to manage all of our internal contracts and documents. The template creator is very easy to use with a click and drag function that allows us to create very nice looking templates, all branded. The folder structure works well for us, as we have documents for all different departments. They allow us to easily find all templates and documents with ease. Overall, we're very satisfied with the PandaDoc interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We're unable to move documents from one user to another within our account which is a little inconvenient but we have been shown a workaround to do this manually should it be necessary. Unfortunately for a large volume of documents this is impossible at the moment. PandaDoc were supportive in submitting this concern for consideration with their product team as a future development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales team can easily send contracts through our HubSpot CRM which makes them extremely efficient and ensures they have more time managing accounts and selling. It also ensure all of our contracts are located in one place and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pandadoc allows for all team members to review and sign the same document virtually. The signatures are authenticated which is important for performance reviews and even IEP's. The system is very easy to use and takes just a few minutes to add the recipients and assign spaces for them to sign. PandaDoc will generate emails to you alerting you when someone has viewed the document, and signed the document. PandaDoc allows you to send reminders when people forget to sign and sends an email to you when the document has been signed by all parties. After everyone has signed the document you can download it included a page with all of the verified signatures. There is also live assistance where you are able to chat with someone to ask for help when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Users need to be careful that the document is error-free because once you send the document for signatures you cannot edit the document, If you make changes to the document you will need to resend it for new signatures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice would be to definitely utilize the help features and the live chat if you are having challenges. I have always found them to be a great resource. I personally found that it was easier to use a mouse to drag and drop the features, but others might do fine with the touchpad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the problem of working remotely on the same document. PandaDoc allows all members of the team to review and sign the same document. This allows for social distancing while still carrying on important school business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to upload documents and prepare them for the signing process. I also love the "signature forwarding" feature, which allows the recipient to forward the email to another individual for signing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The settings tab can be slightly overwhelming at first. There are LOTS of settings/ settings categories and finding the appropriate category proved daunting at first. Nonetheless, once I learned the process, it was all really simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn how to use the product efficiently from the beginning and you wont have any regrets! It's user friends, efficient, and reliable. You can also make edits to documents after they have been sent. You must resend after editing. The only thing I would change is the "cc" option. I wish the system would send the CC recipients the email when it's initially sent out, as opposed to after the intended signer has completed the document signing process. This would allow the recipients in "cc" to know exactly when the document was sent. Sometimes recipients in copy need to know if the signer has signed so that they can determine if they need to apply pressure for signing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contract signing. Streamlined and easy process for obtaining client signatures. We also have the option to send private notes on an agreement that has been sent for signing and can coordinate with other teams in the process. This makes it easy for everyone to remain on the same page and get the same update in a timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use Panda Docs for approvals with Clients. It a great option to use if you want people to review and approval with out having to create a login or account with a software system. They can simply review the doc, comment and approve without entering any personal information or making a password. I also use there integration with Pipedrive and Zapier which is great way to manage my work flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up of my first template took a little getting used to. It wasn't as intuitive as it could be but didn't take long to figure it out.

Sometimes my emailed Panda docs go to clients spam or junk mail.

Occasionally my Zapier Zaps error when all the other ones run fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the training course and other setup material before starting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Approvals with field inputs are great. It pulls info from Pipedrive (CRM) like Specs, shipping address, etc so I know my clients see all the info they need to approve their docs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When I moved to PandaDoc from another digital signing tool, I was hesitant about how well it'll cover my requirements, given the low price point. But in my 4 months of use, I have not been disappointed once.

- The UX is very streamlined and user-friendly

- A timeline bar on your home panel helps you track your recent documents

- The option to create templates comes in handy, many times

- You can create documents and letters from scratch or have them drafted for future

- Certificate for e-sign that is widely accepted

- SSL encrypted website and SOC2 attested data storage

- Integrations with pipedrive, zapier, salesforce

- Option to add teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no limitations except that I could not void or cancel documents on the low-tier plan. I could only delete them. Another thing that I noticed was the billing details attached to each document. Often times when I am not sending invoices or bills, the billing tab set to $0.00 does not make sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're in the market looking for a tool to help you with managing contracts with the in-built functionality of e-signature, do not look elsewhere. PandaDoc is the all-in-one tool that'll help you maximize your efficiency in terms of management of your letters/invoices/bills and keep a log of everything for anytime you might need it. Also, the certificate of digital signature makes it legally binding and saves you the hassle of manual signature and bonds. And it's all super secure. The website is SSL encrypted and the data storage is SOC2 attested. Also, it helps you with customized branding and allows payment gateways to be linked in. Go ahead with it and you'll see the advantages from day one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using PandaDoc for

- Management of Letters & Agreements

- HR formalities using E-Sign

- Creating letters from the inbuilt letter templating features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PandaDoc has allowed us to grow and adapt in our proposal and contract services. It's easy to use and allows us to build a content library to save us time to quickly input saved content that we use most often. They have also been extremely helpful when we have questions or technical issues to make our templates even better in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the formatting can get a little off in our documents but it's never a deterrent to using the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to chase contracts with PandaDoc. I'm able to easily track documents, see what portions of contracts and proposals my prospects are utilizing. The biggest benefit to us is also being able to share and brand our documents with our prospects and customers. As a small business with only a couple of clients when I first started using PandaDoc, it was easy to see the time savings to have a system that's not just a standard PDF. Our clients also love that they can securely sign electronically or pay without issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President - Cloud Technology Solutions
What do you like best?

I upload the doc, mark wherever I need it to be filled, voila! It even remembers the size and shape of the previous action for that field, so I don't have to keep resizing. I have used other platforms too (some of the big names) and they are cumbersome to use, and make you go through hoops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. In *my* opinion (which may not mean much), there could be some subtle changes to make it even easier to use, but there really isn't a real complaint.

It would also be good to remember me so I don't have to keep pushing the "login" button. That annoys me, and my users, and I'm sure many others.

It would also be good to add MFA to the list.dddasdfasdfasdfasdasdfaskfbnaskjfh Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it to sign NDAs, insurance papers, wills, vendor contracts, and anything else that requires works with 2nd-party-required information.

I recently used it for background checks for a personal purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, quickly get documents signed. Great product, great feedback from signers. I dont really know what else to say it is a great product, easy to use. Easy to navigate the different items like initials, signatures, date box, etc. Easy to delete items you no longer need. Great, wonderful, amazing, super, considerable, prominent, important, significant, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, wonderful, excellent, respectable, useful, efficient, reliable, product. Panda Doc is GREAT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to replace a document. There is really nothing I dislike about Panda Docs. Like stated before it really is a great product. One other thing I dont like is how it sends three emails when they view, complete, etc. I wish there was a way to only get one email. I really dislike having to type all of these words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great product. Super easy to use, user friendly for both the person uploading and the person signing the contracts. Our nurses find the product easy to use and they are able to sign their contracts right from their cell phone from where ever they are. No need to print documents or hop on a computer or any thing like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly getting items signed. The mobile feature makes things super easy for signers. Items dont have to be printed and then scanned, fax, email, etc. It also to have contracts located in one place and pull them as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

What I like best about PandaDoc is how efficient it is, and how easy it is to make changes if needed. In the old software system we used we would have to start completely from scratch if there were corrections to be made. With PandaDoc it is very easy to edit just what you need to correct, and get PandaDoc to customer quickly. PandaDoc is the difference between day and night compared to what we previously used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to switch from on-campus to an online document, as well as a under 18 year old student to over 18 year old student more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making corrections is the problem solved, which benefits me by saving time in my day to be more productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Automation Developer
What do you like best?

Not only in terms of documents but also it has helped me to take e signatures due to which I can easily punch the deal. Now I do not have to call my customers again and again for having manual signatures. The entries working process has become so ready and efficient. To make the questions, business progress and to carry our daily sales, is just a piece of cake now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limited integrations is quite problematic due to which we have to rely on other software and sometimes we have to fetch documents from various other software. Also for revenue operations, I think more features needed to be include in PandaDoc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very reliable tool and also it has reasonable pricing as well. For small companies it is not that much effective. However I assure you it will prove huge helping hand for large companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool had helped my marketing pairing team to a great extent as the remote working is the necessity and this tool folks the gap of being in office or at site. Due to its CRM integrations, I have smoothen my sales work. I can also carry out the online payments and transactions through e signature of mine and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/ Founder
AI
What do you like best?

I like how customizable it is, how accessible and easy to learn. We have had to do training on it before and it is the easiest thing for other employees to learn. Tolkens are also available - they remind you if there are any missing fields in a document before sending it out, it highly reduces the ground for error. Customer service is also very kind and fast at responding. From the start of using this software there has been little to no issues with it and every time there has been a request through with customer service their answers have been prompt and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe there have been some customers that received PandaDoc emails as spam or was blocked by their spam protector. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend - I believe that this software will easily meet the needs of many organizations. There is little downtime altogether and there is a lot of ease when training other people to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much easier to communicate with customer and to keep signed agreements organized. Doing this has allowed us to waste less time on organizing documents as well as printing and scanning. The features have also allowed us to have good communication with customers through the entire sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is really nice. It makes creating quotes very easy. The template editor provides a lot of flexibility and the embedded calculator works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They were fantastic in early years. We have been a clients since near the beginning and lived through the early growing stages. Last year was a pretty extensive price increase, but I was understanding given the advancements in the platform. This year was another big shock as they are taking away functionality we have used for years and charging more fees. Back to back 20%+ increases has me now looking for new options.

Great product - just can't trust the excessive prices increases year after year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our objective was to make it easy for sales to quickly put a professional quote in customers hands. Pandadoc checks all the boxes - it has worked reliably for years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal and Creative Director
What do you like best?

I like that I can send templated contracts to clients for approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm a design firm so I'd love to have my templates a bit nicer looking, and control over fonts. Lots of bugginess in fonts specifically on sizing and formatting. I;'m not finding that all clients esp existing clients want to keep signing the contracts, but I use it to track various bigger initiative projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great tool. And its been getting better. over time so that great. They have upgraded the features (labeled 2.0) but there are some bugs and having more design flexibility and control would be very appreciated. Review collected by