DocuSign Reviews & Product Details

What is DocuSign?

DocuSign pioneered the development of e-signature technology, and today offer the world’s #1 e-signature solution. DocuSign’s broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform allows companies of all sizes and across all industries to quickly modernize and digitize the entire agreement process—all the way from preparing agreements to signing, enacting and managing them—from almost anywhere in the world, on practically any device. DocuSign relieves businesses from painful manual processes by: -Allowing for the easy tracking and archival of agreements -Satisfying legal requirements for storage -Standardizing key business processes -Removing need to manual entry of important information ...all the while delighting needs of today’s digital-first mobile customers. The result is significantly reduced error rates and incompletion rates, hard and soft dollars spent on administrative processes, improved standardization and centralization of key company documents, and all adds up to saved time. 85% of DocuSign agreements are returned within the same day. DocuSign’s platform has 350+ pre-built integrations with popular business applications such as Google Suite, Salesforce, Box. Additionally, DocuSign’s API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign’s into websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows.

DocuSign Screenshots

DocuSign Profile Details

DocuSign Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Modern Greek (1453-), Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
DocuSign
Description
DocuSign pioneered the development of e-signature technology, and today offers one of the top global e-signature solutions. It’s just part of their broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform, which allows companies of all sizes and across all industries to quickly modernize and digitize the entire agreement process—all the way from preparing agreements to signing, enacting and managing them—from almost anywhere in the world, on practically any device.
2003

1-50 of 1244 total DocuSign reviews

DocuSign Reviews

1-50 of 1244 total DocuSign reviews
Software Developer

"The best tool for electronic signatures with docusign! "

What do you like best?

I like Docusign for several reasons, since it easily allows me to send the same document to multiple recipients, in multiple locations, for multiple signatures, get quick answers, once the recipient signs the document, we receive a notification and the document is returns immediately, I can also forward, alter, change or add to the email or document that is sent very easily, as well as the recipient can save the document after signing it, so they also have their own electronic copy for their records. Docusign is very useful and a tool with great potential.

What do you dislike?

So far Docusign has met our expectations, functionally it is very good and useful, we have not found anything that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very effective tool especially when we need fast signatures and avoiding unnecessary waiting times and processes, in this way the tasks are streamlined and the objectives are achieved faster. Send your documents online quickly and safely or wait for the signatures you need to return, you can share it under any cloud storage system you work with, we use it throughout the organization and the results have been fascinating. therefore I would not hesitate to recommend it.

DocuSign has provided us with advanced functionality and is an innovative tool that has helped us to accelerate the document signing process, making the work much more effective with the time saving that this represents. Obtaining a signed document back now is faster, previously it was a hassle to ask people to sign, scan and e-mail or physically send documents, thanks to docusign we avoided that cumbersome procedure. It is a very useful tool, we use it throughout the organization, it offers comfort and efficiency. Every day I need to send reports to the different areas that I attend fulfilling my functions as Software Developer, about the incidents attended, that is why each area must return the signed report in accordance with the work done. We also save money on paper and prints, we store everything and protect digitally, this represents a significant improvement of our processes, we are updating to a huge increase in work. Quite good, docusign is a very powerful tool.

Account Executive

"A convenient digital signing solution I enjoy using"

What do you like best?

The software seems to be designed for anyone to use, regardless of their technical ability. The design of the DocuSign platform is generally clean and organized with clear sections and menu items. It's all very visual with bold and graphical icons that help you know what to do and where to go on the website to do it. I like that we can save templates of documents so they can be quickly used again for new signers.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign has been really useful for me and I haven't had any big problems using it. Even though it's a legally binding platform, there might still be some confusion from those that aren't aware or digital signatures and its legality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would indeed recommend DocuSign for digital signatures. Instead of just using the basic signing feature, you should explore DocuSign's extended capabilities like being able to set the order in which a document needs to be signed.

For signing documents and creating digital documents that need to be signed, DocuSign has really made all the processes involved much simple and user friendly. The field tools are very intuitive and can be dragged into place on documents, so I don't have to hassle much with complicated coding and other configurations. The DocuSign documents I've send have very clear indicators for where information like name, date and signature need to go, so recipients know exactly what they need to add.

Executive Assistant
Accounting

"DocuSign fixes many problems"

What do you like best?

I love that DocuSign is so simple and easy for the user to work with. You do not have to be a computer expert to use DocuSign to sign a form or page due to the simplicity of the technology used. The 'Sign Here' and 'Finish' buttons do a wonderful job of catching the eye and leading the user to where they need to go next. My realtor also used DocuSign when we were signing the contract to buy our first house. This made the painful process almost painless!

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like about DocuSign is not necessarily about the product, but about their marketing. Many of our clients are hesitant to use DocuSign due to the fact that they are scared of technology or unable to understand what they need to do. There are several times when a client believes they have signed the document when I have not yet received notification of so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to understand the program and explore all the wonderful things you can do with it. Develop tools for your clients to help them know exactly what is needed from them in order to obtain their signature, such as screen shots of the signing process.

We currently use DocuSign in accordance with our online portal. DocuSign allows many of our clients to sign the electronic file authorization forms needed to allow us to file their tax returns electronically. This is wonderful because if prevents the client from having to print the form, sign the form, and then find a way to scan the form back into the computer and then email it to our office. DocuSign easily turns what was a 5 step process into easily a 2 or 3 step process. We also use DocuSign to allow our clients to sign engagement letters for the firm or any other form we need their signature on. I love how you can simply add text to any pdf and past the code which DocuSign recognizes and turn that pdf into a sign-able form.

HR Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Before you had to print and sign, now there's DocuSign"

What do you like best?

This is a wonderful alternative to the paper documents. You can remotely sigh a document. Paperless! The idea is fantastic. One document can be sing by 2 or more people. All of them will receive the final signed document.

What do you dislike?

It has happened a few times where I saved my digital signature but for some reason, I couldn't access it. This required me to recreate my signature and resave.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, worth it to have a way for customers to sign and avoid the frustration of running them down. Generally, people will be close to their email. This is pretty nice for signing official documents digitally. It makes life a lot easier not to have to go in and sign physically.

Docusign is so much better than the old way of printing, mailing or faxing documents with signatures, and far more secure. The best part about Docusign is being able to securely sign a document and send them back to the sender without having to print anything. Also have a digital record is great.

HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"A clean way to sign documents"

What do you like best?

Painless way to sign documents without printing them out or eternally googling for solutions. I think it's great how they clearly highlight what needs to be clicked on and the options to add a generic signature-version of your name or draw your actual signature. I especially appreciate not having to ask people to create an account if I send a document through DocuSign. They apparently just get an email with a link and then go through the signing steps as you would with an account. Very handy.

What do you dislike?

The UI still looks kind of clunky and their videos sound like their lawyer wrote the script. A neater interface and a friendly brand voice could help them along with younger audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lastly, as a typical Millennial I lean towards companies that have some sort of compromise for social good. Signing documents electronically clearly helps the environment save on printed paper, and I appreciate DocuSign's website highlighting this fact and even providing an "impact calculator."

We are able to send/receive contracts with employees/vendors very easily It makes signing documents and transferring it between people extremely easy and seamless.

Sales Manager
Consumer Electronics

""

What do you like best?

It is an amazing tool, it is very useful to sign invoices and legal documents from the comfort and virtual everything, simplifying a process that used to be very tedious as it was the use of fax, in addition they can be signed massively, thus simplifying the office work. I also like that it is super simple to use and can be used from any device that we want, besides that for employees it will not be a problem to get used to it. It is super safe and also has excellent technical support that responds instantly and not only that but has a large community that can support its usefulness.

What do you dislike?

It has no negative features, in my opinion it is for companies that are medium or large since the number of documents to sign is greater and it is usually a somewhat tedious job, instead it is automated quite well, the rest has nothing negative is the best option in this section.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they make use of the trial period to know if it is really going to be useful and also take into account that its usefulness is often seen for companies that tend to be large in number of quotes and bills and movements, since it is there where its usefulness is involved.

The benefits I have had with it have been great, the truth is the organization of everything that has been reviewed and signed and what is not yet incredible, I think it is a potential tool that is constantly growing, it is very useful as I already said in medium-sized companies where you must sign many documents invoices, among other things.

HR Assistant
(10,001+ employees)

"Very good to save time in document signatures"

What do you like best?

As the human resources staff at my company, I am required to get a lot of paperwork signed. DocuSign makes this process extremely easy. They communicate with me when someone views the packets I send for signing, and when it's fully signed. This takes a lot of work away from me in terms of tracking.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could even slightly complain about is the fact that it takes me a while to set signing fields for multiple people. This is such a minor complaint that I barely feel it's worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Docusign serves to make the work more efficient and to use the time better in other things before it was much more difficult to be able to obtain the signatures of the respective documents and that translated in an unnecessary loss of time.

Docusign has been great in helping my company deliver good service. In days past we would have to make people come into our office or needlessly print out page after page just to scan the papers into our system to store digitally. Docusign has helped us reduce our carbon footprint while cutting costs on paper goods.

Human Resources Assistant
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"Docusign, Excellent to save time getting fast signatures"

What do you like best?

The convenience. You can sign from the convenience of your home. On top of that, it provides different ways to sign a document(handwritten etc.)

What do you dislike?

The signature invites expire at midnight which can be challenging to accomodate for some customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have Google Chrome, it in their webstore and its also found on major app platforms as well. I have found that its a great alternative if you don't send contracts or forms that often, this is the way to go. The interface is not difficult to learn and saves your documents in the cloud. The pricing is pretty good for small businesses and personal on par with Adobe.

I have used docu sign for writing projects, sending architectural drafts, contracts and clients contracts since I was in school and have moved on to the business level. I can use it on my desktop, phone and ipad. I can keep a paper trail with clients which is the number one reason I use it. I never send a document without it.

Human Resources Manager
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Muy buena plataforma para firmar documentos electronicos"

What do you like best?

Es fácil de usar para firmar, aprobar y enviar todos sus documentos y acuerdos a todos sus clientes, empleados y partes interesadas.

Puedes firmar y aprobar documentos incluso desde un dispositivo móvil y por lo tanto brinda comodidad todo el tiempo.

What do you dislike?

La rapidez en la aprobación de documentos puede llevar al fraude y la pérdida de recursos de la empresa, donde los empleados deshonestos pueden usarlo para aprobar documentos fraudulentos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocuSign es un software indispensable debido a su facilidad de uso y la forma en que cambia, la forma en que firma y aprueba sus documentos. Los cargos por usar el software no son tan costosos y esto lo hace asequible incluso para organizaciones pequeñas, medianas y grandes.

Anteriormente, firmar y aprobar un documento o contrato o incluso un documento simple, como una factura o un albarán de entrega, tomaba un tiempo para que algunos de los documentos pasaran incluso un mes antes de que se enviaran a toda la oficina requerida, se confirmaran y luego se aprobaran. Pero con DocuSign, todo ese largo proceso se ha simplificado y minimizado al enviar una copia del documento a todas las partes interesadas de una vez y en cuestión de horas o un día, todo ha sido aprobado, incluso los documentos complejos.

Customer Service Specialist
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"The modern and easy way to sign"

What do you like best?

I save a lot of time and frustration by using this tool. Now that it is engrained as part of my workflow, I can focus on other pressing matters, knowing DocuSign is running circles for me. The amount of karma I've earned from all of the forests I've saved by using DocuSign is worth the small monthly fee alone.

What do you dislike?

In some areas, it's not very user-friendly for the administrator/document initiator. Tech support is also not as helpful as it could be or as responsive. In truth, I've found most of my solutions by using a broad web search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In general, I am too happy with Docusign, it has made my tasks much easier every day, I recommend trying it out and I'm sure they do not go back to the old way.

I've saved myself the frustration of chasing down signatures, or worse yet, forgetting to chase them down. The tool provides the signor to sign right there on the spot with the hassles of printing, signing, then scanning. And if I forget to follow up, Docusign automatically sends reminds (that I customize) to the recipient - so it chases them for me!

Sales Assistant
Retail

"Very good application to sign documents digitally."

What do you like best?

Well, DocuSign does what it has to do, the application is designed for a specific task, which is to create stamps or digital signatures, for different types of documents, apart from this, it has different types of editing tools that have the most of text processors that are normally used, which is an ideal complement, to create documents, that represent a brand, and give a touch of additional quality.

What do you dislike?

Should have additional functions that make it easier to edit some documents to avoid having to use external programs, since in some cases, it has some difficulty with the compatibility of some type of document, which has a different type of extension than what We use normally at work.

The digitally signed documents always give a better appearance to our customers, and with DocuSign, this is done as quickly as possible, creating all kinds of digital signatures, in a simple way, but improving the quality of the documents that are sent by email or through different virtual media.

Director of Innovation

"Keep Changing their Terms and Not Flexible With Businesses Trying to Scale Up or Down"

What do you like best?

Not having to print/scan every new lease and lease renewal anymore.

What do you dislike?

After having been both a Business Pro and Corporate client for over a year I feel like I have enough experience to leave a genuine review. Though there has been some frustration all along with new account managers not familiar with our initial agreement (of course a company like Docusign will have lots of turnover, but maybe they could have a better CRM note-taking routine for keeping future AMs informed on the accounts). But that's not really my main issue.

The biggest disappointment was experienced when we told them that we're going to transition over to a new CRM platform that has Docusign already integrated and we will pay for it through that agreement as opposed to directly dealing with Docusign. When I told our AM, and I asked if we could switch over to a pay-per-usage or month-to-month agreement (which for the record is an option for the Business Pro accounts, but apparently not for the Corporate accounts??) he said they can only do 12-month agreements. Ok, we're talking software subscriptions here, of course you can do month-to-month, so it seems pretty silly that they won't do that for a client that is going to still be a client, although indirectly instead of directly.

I also asked if they could bulk download all our documents from the last 6 months in a zip file, as Docusign only allows you to download documents 1 at-a-time, which I find to be surprising and frustrating that they still haven't developed a "Bulk-download" feature.

I would probably recommend anyone considering Docusign to look into HelloSign as they're much easier to use and much much cheaper. We're switching to that now as a solution until we're fully on-boarded on our new CRM that has Docusign built in. If I could choose to have HelloSign as the built in solution instead I would, from purely a user experience perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're doing large volumes and need to download and signed documents, it's a real hassle. No bulk download option, and if you're a business that either growing or scaling down there's very little flexibility and options available to you as far as various plans go.

We're using Docusign to sign new leases and lease renewals. We have saved time compared to printing and scanning all the documents.

HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Docusign, Fast and effective signatures"

What do you like best?

You can add documents for signatures in bulk mode and that could become very cumbersome if the program does not work well and is wrong when there are many documents to sign, but so far I have not had any problems.

What do you dislike?

It is not conducive to slip sheeting. For example, if we pre-emptively send out signature pages to later slip sheet, the DocuSign PDF does not allow you to actually do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It helps a lot with the times to manage documents in which a signature is necessary, it is very simple and the main effective.

DocuSign has really trimmed down the amount of time we spend on sending out signature packages and getting deals closed. Knowing that we can trim the signing time to literally seconds has really taken a weight off my shoulders and it's great that every client has familiarity.

Miss

"DocuSign"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about docusign is that it eliminates the time and the use of paper between contracts / offical documents which require a signature. In the company I work in it makes signing seamless in terms of getting employees across the UK updated without wasting time. As we have 11 offices it makes the process of transportation of documents and printing so much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how sometimes adobe flash player can have an impact on the usage and how the signatures are quite rigid in their design. At the beginning docuSign seemed extremely detailed from a user perspective but after explaination and instructions it became more straight forward. Another negative point about DocuSign is that it came sometimes forget the pre set templates which can be problematic when formatting a new report

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely reccomend DocuSign to others

We are solving many business problems with docusSign including the ability to sign contracts / legal documents / employee contracts seamlessly without the need to travel or transport documents. It saves error, time and manual printing of documents across business to business sales. It also assists in the process of filing contracts and agreements as they can be stored electronically rather than having piles of paper which can be easily misplaced in a busy work environment. It has solved many business problems for Pinnacle as now we can process more efficiently and effectively for our customers and employees.

Pinnacle Direct Manager

"Revolutionised our contracts process"

What do you like best?

The software is simple to use however if there are any difficulties there is a wealth of information available on the DocuSign website which offers easy instructions on the usage of all areas of the programme.

With just a few clicks I can send our contract off the customers and prospects to review and sign, going through the process to then be countersigned, and the completed item fowarded to all parties.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that sometimes arises with docusign is that it sometimes seems to 'forget' pre-set templates, which means it does not auto populate with the signers as necessary, however this can usually be rectified by reducing the recongnition percentage accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use piece of software that saves a lot of time and resource.

A great deal of time and resource is saved thanks to this programme. Previously we had to email contracts to the customer/prospect for them to print, sign and scan back to us. We then had to print and fax the document to our MD (based offsite) which he then scanned back to us, with the final copy going to the customer after being saved in soft copy on our systems. We had to do a fair amount of chasing to follow this process through to completion, however the Docusign software now does all of this for us.

IT Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"The one software I use for signing digital documents "

What do you like best?

Docusign is very simple to use that just about anyone can get going with it with no difficulty whatsoever. From set up to the UI, everything looks well thought out and intuitive.

It's also great that I don't have to download documents that I need to sign. This also reduces the amount of paper we have to deal with.

The mobile apps are really great and ensure that the software can be use anywhere there's an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

It'll be really difficult finding faults with this software. Everything works as intended. Only thing is that it's a bit pricier than some of its competitors.

Docusign makes it incredibly easy to sign documents digitally;documents that normally would have required that we download, sign and figure out a way to send back. With Docusign, that whole process is made so simple. And it's faster, thus boosting productivity and efficiency.

Customer Engagement Manager

"Easy electronic signature"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is the ultimate solution for signing electronic documents without having to print them. It is really simple to use and so that anyone person can make their electronic signature does not need to create an account through this tool.

What do you dislike?

From my point of view, this tool does not have negative characteristics. For companies of any size this tool turns out to be very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable to use the trial period of this tool to determine if it will be really useful for you and if it fits the needs you require.

The benefit of being able to sign any electronic document before having to print them is something that we have been looking for for a long time and it has made our work much easier thanks to DocuSign.

Project Manager (PM)

"The best software to sign documents digitally"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most helpful softwares I use at work. With Docusign, I don´t have to spend money printing documents and sending them to customers to sign. It is easy to load a document, point where you need the customer to sign or fill a field, and send it with no problem. The customer only needs to receive it and sign it digitally, with no need to have a Docusign account.

Also, you can include payment options to send invoices, without any hassle, so it is very easy to collect payments in the same process

What do you dislike?

To be honest, is difficult to dislike something, because even the customer support was superb. It is a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Maybe the only thing that can be improved is that they allow you to have various users with the same account

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is hands down the easiest way to sign documents digitally and save paper and the world

I am solving several business problems. I was spending a lot of money on original documents and waiting for customers to print them, sign them and then scan them. With Docusign everything is very easy, and I am saving the world and saving a lot of money without using any paper.

In addition, we did not have a tool to send invoices and collect payments, and we solved it with Docusign. Now we can integrate it with Stripe so problem totally solved

Marketing Manager

"Great timesaver! Works great with G Drive"

What do you like best?

We have a lot of paperwork that needs signed or filled out by customers, inspectors, and other companies. DocuSign makes it so easy to send documents for signature or more information. We can send one document to multiple recipients and designate the areas that each recipient needs to fill out/sign. It’s so easy.

What do you dislike?

We use G Drive to crest documents that need signed or filled out. We don’t use the template function in DocuSign simply because G Drive has been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We love DocuSign. It takes a little bit of time to get used to but it’s worth it.

Such a time saver. We have clients in a 4 hour radius and to be able to get signatures without driving out is amazing.

HR Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Docusign is very useful to sign documents in batch."

What do you like best?

DocuSign makes it easy to track and collect needed signatures on official documents. It sends out individual signing reminders for each party involved and then consolidates all the digital signatures onto one document.

What do you dislike?

It has a slight learning curve (as does most software at first). But once you figure out where every setting is it is very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very satisfied with the product and use it frequently. It makes all document handling a breeze. This really is the best software idea in a long time. It makes all document handling a breeze.

Makes getting signatures digitally extremely easy and fast. It's super easy to use and is extremely reliable. Very convenient when I need someone to sign contracts online, especially if this person is in another state.

Chief Technology Officer
Computer & Network Security

"Does what it promises, but there are many other options out there."

What do you like best?

Simple, works on all platforms. Easy for layman to implement and get documents signed without hassle. Helpful for paperless systems to maintain compliance with signature requirements on financial documents, consent forms, contracts and the like. Simple implementation, did not require technical expertise to set up. I especially like how easy it is for customers to get into the platform and sign something, it seems anybody can accomplish this regardless of their computer system be it mobile, desktop, or tablet.

What do you dislike?

The cost is higher than many of its competitors, I believe this is just due to the name recognition. For performing such a basic task such as signing a document there are less costly options available within many ERP or CRM platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definately do it if your current systems don't already have a digital signature system in place. Not a bad add-on for traditional paper systems. Easy to use for everyone involved, no technical experience required.

Saving paper and speeding admissions process for new clients. Allows us to get important financial and consent forms signed and filed without forcing people to print/fax/scan paper just to get a signature. Has completely eliminated our need for pen and paper during new client admissions.

Manager, Information Technology
Education Management

"Trusted eSignature Brand"

What do you like best?

Brand recognition is a main draw for DocuSign customers that I've worked with. It's a brand that people tend to trust. Second to that I highly value the tight integration between DocuSign, Drawloop and Salesforce. This combination has allowed me to setup some really great automation processes for documents requiring signature.

What do you dislike?

Some of our customers have had challenges with navigating the signing experience. Some will think they've completed the signing process when they have not, and that causes frustration or delays. DocuSign does allow some customization to the signing experience, but unfortunately that customization is global for your system. You have to use the same signing experience across all of your documents.

The biggest benefit is the reduced time to complete the signing process. The automated routing capabilities of DocuSign have enabled us to significantly reduce turnaround and cost over a traditional paper process where documents must be physically mailed out, or wait in queues to be signed by different parties.

Executive Office Manager
Consumer Goods
(10,001+ employees)

"Docusign Quick signatures when you need it"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is an excellent tool for obtaining signatures and formalizing documents without the need to print, fill, scan and email documents. It's a great time saver and provides a seamless way to submit documents with signatures in a few simple steps.

What do you dislike?

There are few drawbacks to the software and nothing worth noting here. Perhaps it's a little manual in that you have to tailor your document to be used in DocuSign, but nothing particularly difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall I would highly recommend DocuSign and use it for anything that needs a signature.

Its time stamp feature and central storage repository makes document management fantastic and avoids the need to file documents manually. Most people have used DocuSign at one point or another, so it's quite familiar to most users.

Payroll Administrator

"Easy to use and very good app for keeping signature records at one place"

What do you like best?

This is the best app to keep your important signed documents at one place.

we have been using this app from the start and it helped ua to keep our all important records at one place.

You can generate templates which you need on regular basis and you can make changes when ever you want.. You can send all the documents that needs to be signed at a mailing address that need your attention. You can always maintain the priority of the signatory.

What do you dislike?

Need a little Guidance to understand the use Once understood you can easily maintain all your documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the perfect app to store all you signed records at one place. We have we using the same since the start of our company and we are so sure that this is the best app we are using for signing our paper works.

The home page helps you to keep a eye on unsigned records which need your attentation.

I would suggest this small app for the company need documentation and need the signatures at one place.

App is easy to use once we learn how to use. And need only few steps to complete all the documentation signed.

Happy User.

Its really help us to maintain our records of Contractors and all singed documents that are legal and that need to keep records as per the USCIS rules.

It really help us to keep our records at one place.

Collaboration Technology Consultant
Pharmaceuticals
(10,001+ employees)

"DocuSign is the ultimate esignature tool"

What do you like best?

Impeccable signing experience.

SaaS based cloud solution

Encryption is top notch

Platform independent. You can sign from any platform let it be Windows, Android or iOS

Device independent. Works like a charm over all mobile devices like Phone, iPad, Tablets and of course Browsers.

New Sign Experience makes it more responsive and fast - like Liquid.

Reporting module provides accurate statistics of DocuSign Usage.

Reports can be scheduled to be delivered.

Administration is extremely easy and very effective.

User addition as well as Leavers process is crisp.

Availability of workflows

Upload signature functionality

Security and authenticity

Huge options for customizations for Admins

Separate environments for QAS and PROD

What do you dislike?

DocuSign can improve the following -

Better support for highly customized forms. They sometimes break on some browsers.

Better testing of products before releasing to customers.

Reporting can be improved with more information regarding documents.

Reporting permission management can be improved.

Integration with third party softwares and services can be improved.

DocuSign Connect should support more environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocuSign is very good for e signatures.

Saves money time and effort in getting documents signed.

Saves the environment by reducing carbon footprint.

DocuSign supports the environment by reducing carbon foot print and improving the environment.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves trees.

Reduction in paper based and ink based signature saves time taken to move the documents from one signer to next.

Reduces time taken to complete Signing process.

Workflow mechanism ensures documents are moved along the proper path.

Saves time and money and improves process making it LEAN oriented

Team Captain

"Useful tool for document management"

What do you like best?

DocuSign has a very clean and easy-to-use interface. The different options and elements in the menu are very well organized just by looking at the panel you know what function to use. One of the most useful functions of the tool is to be able to save document templates for later use.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing in DocuSign that can criticize negatively, each function is very well designed and solves the problem for which it was designed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool for any company that wants to speed up the process of signatures of documents.

We use DocuSign to send and receive forms from our clients and suppliers very easily, which facilitates the processing of many task.

Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator

"LoveDocuSign For Salesforce "

What do you like best?

The best feature of the tool is the vast integration that it has with Salesforce. This allows our users to use SSO and login to DocuSign directly from Salesforce to view their envelopes.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface could use some work. It's a bit cumbersome and doesn't have the flexibility that it should. Would love to be able to slice and dice reports based on fields that I can choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it!

This is definitely one the best digital signature tools out there on the market. We use DocuSign for Salesforce and have it integrated into our reps quoting process. It solves the issue of paper contracts and signature delays due to them. Our orders are completed about 50% faster if the reps uses DocuSign instead of a "paper" quote.

Manager
Banking

"Using in financial institution"

What do you like best?

DocuSign is changing the way we do business. Not just for documents that we need to have signed, but internally using Powerforms. It is transformational.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more admin controls and more functionality for the more creative, "outside of the box" things that we are using DocuSign for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take one of the DocuSign certification classes!

Our phone representatives are now able to do their own loan signings remotely, without forcing people to come in to the branch to sign.We're finally catching up to the rest of the world! We are also using Powerforms to replace paper and old electronic forms for internal use, which is giving us better information and accuracy because employees can't just re-send an old version of the form. They just click the link and go!

*** Following up: I now work for another financial institution and they also use it for document storage as well.

Instructional Program Consultant/Technology Trainer
Higher Education

"Makes signing easy with few glitches"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straightforward to design a form with fields that are easy to customize. Simple workflow options are also easy to manage. The admin side of things is also fairly simple. The user interface is actually really aesthetically pleasing. Because of the nice, clean, easy interface, it was a tool that I was able to train others on in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches that are hard to figure out, and the help desk area is a little convoluted and not as easily and streamlined as the rest of the product. Moving from the classic experience to the new experience was difficult, and we bought the project right during the transition. There were some things that were offered on one side of things, but not on the other. There was also an issue of signing up for a trial version, and then signing up for a full account, and somehow two accounts were created with two sign-in email addresses, and we'd have to get them merged. It was confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is effective at helping manage and streamline the signing of documents, and I don't think there's a better product out there for this.

We have so many documents that require signatures. DocuSign seriously reduced the need for inter-office paper mail, reducing labor costs and errors.

Owner

"DocuSign review"

What do you like best?

It makes signing docs so convenient! I like that I don't have to download whatever I have to sign and then figure out ways to sign it. It really makes things so convenient. The signature you adopt is also pretty cool! I like the realistic signature. Cute handwritten-like font haha

What do you dislike?

At first, I was very skeptic (still kinda am). It seemed very sketchy. I mean, it's not really my signature, so I was skeptic as to how this can be legit. Perhaps they can find a way to assure their customers the legal possible stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Makes life easy! You can conveniently sign documents. Really cool, realistic signature you can adopt too! :)

I don't have much problems in terms of using it. I guess my only problem is the legitimacy of adopting a signature. Like, what if I encounter some legal complication; will this make a problem? But for the benefits: really saved me a lot of time and made my life easy!

Credit repair specialist
Financial Services

"My docusign review"

What do you like best?

We use this software to have our clients sign the papwerwork needed for us to be able to help them repair their credit. It is very easy to use. I love the fact that it comes with a ton of different templates that you can edit so that they better fit what you need them for.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I really have not found anything about this software that I don't like. We switched over from dispute suite and the signing process and the voice process was extremely difficulty but with docusign I have had no issues to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a software that allows your clients to be able to sign things online on their own time in an easy fashion this is the software you want to use.

This software allows us to be able to send a contract to our clients using an established templete and let them sign it while they are on the phone with us. If they are not able to sign at the time they are on the phone they can esign later and we still receive the information that they have signed as soon as they do it.

Ingeniero en Sistemas

"DocuSign una excelente herramienta de firma electrónica."

What do you like best?

DocuSign es una herramienta de firma electrónica multiplataforma (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) basada en la nube muy fácil de usar, con la cual podremos obtener firmas (documentos, contratos, formularios, aprobaciones, acuerdos) de forma rápida y segura sin importar la ubicación geográfica de los firmantes o usuarios; Sin la necesidad de imprimirlos y firmarlos manualmente.

DocuSign cuenta con una moderna interfaz de usuario, la cual es muy facil de navegar y le brinda al usuario una gran experiencia de uso desde sus distintas plataformas, ademas con esta gran herramienta podemos organizar y almacenar documentos digitalmente de forma segura y efectiva, lo que nos permite trabajar de forma mucho mas rápida y eficiente y ademas reduce significativamente el uso del papel.

What do you dislike?

Hasta la fecha mi experiencia con DocuSign ha sido completamente satisfactoria sin dudas es un herramienta sumamente útil ya que permite obtener firmas de forma fácil y rápida sin importa la ubicación geográfica de los usuarios, lo que representa una gran ventaja ya que nos permite agilizar y cerrar los tratos acuerdos mucho mas rápido.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

con DocuSign podemos obtener firmas electrónicas de forma fácil y rápida de forma, sin importa la ubicación geográfica de los usuarios lo que nos permite cerrar los tratos y acuerdo de forma mas rápida, ademas te permite crear flujos de trabajo mucho mas rápidos y eficientes, ademas al reducir el uso de papel nos permite ser mas amigables con el medio ambiente.

DocuSign es una herramienta multiplataforma (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) basada en la nube muy fácil de usar y de implementar, con cual podemos obtener firmas de forma electronica de forma rápida y segura sin importar el lugar donde te encuentres, con esta increíble herramienta podemos organizar y almacenar documentos digitalmente de forma segura y efectiva, permitiendonos crear flujos de trabajo mucho mas rápidos y eficientes, ademas al reducir el uso de papel nos permite ser mas amigables con el medio ambiente.

Founder
Management Consulting
(Myself Only)

"Easy to use - intuitive - secure"

What do you like best?

Docusign is very easy to use and incredibly intuitive. I have experienced that it is secure, and fulfills my needs as well as the needs of my clients. I can send them Docusign documents and expect that they will intuitively understand how to e-sign it without printing out, without instruction, and without any issues. This makes it very nice for me, as it helps with my own brand in streamlining their operations and processes. It takes a way a lot of the cumbersome nature of printing out and signing multiple pages. It also does a very nice job with user interface and user experience, as it highlights the areas that still need to be signed and also jumps automatically to the next place. If a signature line hasn't been filled out appropriately, it will bring you back to that section in order to complete it, which is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to have a custom signature

I need signatures for my consulting business on contracts. It makes it super easy for my clients, who are often solo entrepreneurs.

Director del equipo de marketing

"DocuSign impulsa tu negocio"

What do you like best?

DocuSign llego para actualizar tu empresa dejando a un lado el imprimir, escanear, enviar por fax o mensajería cualquier documento por una manera más fácil, rápida y fiable de digitalizar flujos de aprobación, con esta plataforma es muy fácil firmar, enviar y gestionar documentos desde cualquier dispositivo, con total confianza, en cualquier momento y lugar en el que te encuentres.

What do you dislike?

DocuSign es un software muy intuitivo y fácil de usar, en líneas generales es difícil que no me guste algo de esta gran herramienta, porque incluso hasta el servicio de atención al cliente funciona de una manera maravillosa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esta gran herramienta es altamente recomendable para tu empresa sin importar si es pequeña, mediana o grande o el sector e el cual se desempeña, DocuSign está disponible en 43 idiomas, y llego para actualizar tu empresa ahorrando tiempo y dinero dejando a un lado el método tradicional que es el uso de lápiz y papel para realizar tus firmas de documentos.

Desde que implementamos esta plataforma de gestión de transacciones digitales y firma electrónica en nuestra empresa es notorio como se han acelerado los contratos y flujos de aprobación, puedes realizar de una manera muy sencilla tus firmas electrónicamente de cualquier documento de manera gratuita directamente en tu dispositivo, sin necesidad de papel ni bolígrafo.

"Most flexible way of getting the document signed"

What do you like best?

With both parties doing the e-sign is the best part which saves lot of link in the printer and very importantly time.I use the mobile app a lot and it's pretty good and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. I would say the month-to month subscription is little expensive for some businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DocuSign is really useful getting work done fast and also saves lot of money with paper and ink. I have seen difference is time it takes for manual sing and by using DocuSign and the results are excellent.

We used to have very long process of getting the documents singed which require the vendor to print, sign, scan and email the documents. Some time this reduces the quality of the document too. With docusign, we have the paper work done pretty fast with best quality.

Ms