4.7

BirdEye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Work for BirdEye?

Learning about BirdEye?

BirdEye Reviews

Ask BirdEye a Question
Showing 458 BirdEye reviews
BirdEye review by S V.
S V.

"Best marketing investment we ever made"

What do you like best?

We recently partnered with BirdEye for our patient experience and marketing effort. It has only been 3 months and we are blown away by the results. The product is great, their dashboard is pretty easy to use and most importantly, our account manager goes over and above to help us.

The implementation was quick with good collaboration between their technical staff and our IT team. They were pretty accommodative on some of the features we requested with quick turnaround.

We talk to our account manager every week and all our requests are taken care. The overall experience has just been great.

What do you dislike?

It has just been great working with BirdEye, so there is really no downside. We are their biggest fan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would strongly recommend every business to use BirdEye.

The product has helped us not only connect with our patients but it has also helped us learn about our patient experience so we can serve them better. We are now listening to our patients and making required process changes, thanks to BirdEye.

Our overall online ratings have increased significantly and we look forward to a continued partnership.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BirdEye
BirdEye review by Taryn A.
Taryn A.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things I like best about BirdEye. My favorite feature is probably the ease of reporting. With over 25 locations and different investment partners and management personnel, it's incredibly helpful to be able to slice and dice all the information in BirdEye to fit with our reporting. I also love how often BirdEye releases new features and is always looking to make improvements. Our rep is also incredible and so very helpful any time I or anyone on the team has a question.

What do you dislike?

It's cliche, but I honestly can't think of anything. I would love if they added more communication features like full texting of clients and prospects from the platform instead of just texting review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is a great product and company. They are always looking to expand and iterate on their product (a vital thing in today's world). The support we get is incredible—Jason is always prompt in responding and willing to get on a call or screenshare to walk me or any of our team members through any part of BirdEye.

We are saving a lot of time by aggregating all our reviews into one place and being able to respond to them with one easy log in. In the process, we've discovered how many other things we can measure with reports and surveys.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

BirdEye review by Kelsy R.
Kelsy R.

"A great tool for managing multiple locations"

What do you like best?

We have many locations, all with their respective online reviews that need managing. It was very difficult to keep track of all the reviews and respond to them just simply using Google Business or Yelp, for example. Birdeye makes it easy to see the reviews coming in daily and allows us to respond promptly. We have also been taking advantage of the survey features to get a better understanding of how our customer feels after being with our company after a certain duration.

What do you dislike?

I wis there was a little bit more flexibility with the design capabilities for the survey functionalities. Or being able to edit a survey once it is live. But my dislikes and complaints are very minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak to the reputation management side of things, but if you are looking for a system to manage multiple locations in a single spot...Birdeye is great. Please take advantage of the survey features as well.

Reputation management! This is a huge issue for us since we are a corporate model that manages each location we have out of a central office. Birdeye has made responding and managing the review process so much easier. Not only are we able to see the great things our customers are saying about us, we are also able to identify areas of improvement direct from our customers.

BirdEye review by Brittany F.
Brittany F.

"Amazing Product and Services"

What do you like best?

There are so many Great and unique Features that really help with a Large Company or even a small company trying to grow their business and business Reputation. If you are trying to build your online Reputation and really keep track of all reviews about your business, this is definitely the best product to do so. Birdeye is so easy to use and has so many different feature to help you achieve that goal. You are able to review all your costumer's questions or concerns on a more personal level. When you have multiple stores, the Birdeye dashboard really makes it easy to respond and review all reviews coming in from different sources.

What do you dislike?

There are not any issues that I know about, so we are pretty satisfied with the Product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to build your online Reputation and really keep track of all reviews about your business, this is the best product to do so. Birdeye is so easy to use and has so many different feature to help you achieve that goal. You are able to review all your costumer's questions or concerns on a more personal level. When you have multiple stores, the Birdeye dashboard really makes it easy to respond and review all reviews coming in from different sources.

Trying to Build our Online Reputation and have our Name Branded. Trying to connect with residents and prospects on a more personal level by reviewing all the reviews coming through the Birdeye dashboard.

BirdEye review by Steven Z.
Steven Z.

"Great Service offered "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Bird Eye is so easy for our customers to use. It also provides an easy to operate platform and dashboard for our business to navigate through. The customer service is excellent as well. Whenever we have had an issue the problem gets corrected in a timely fashion.

It is very easy to set up a new business account.

What do you dislike?

There are many changes that occur in the platform and that is great and all, but we are not aware of any changes until we discover it our selves. When these changes occur it may add to the time it takes to set up or make changes to the customer.

I understand this is a growing company and many changes will have to be made to optimize the experience for there clients but some of the simple issues that seem to be an easy fix are not addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have training provided to you by the experienced IT team at Bird Eye

It holds search engine optimization to our clients. This is key for use for we actively are looking to get better results for them.

Bird Eye provides an easy platform for us to use that builds customer loyalty and gets customers a chance to express their thoughts about our clients.

BirdEye review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Excellent Experience OVerall"

What do you like best?

My journey for a good ORM solution started with BirdEye and a pitch from them. I knew I wanted to find an ORM, but they were the benchmark. I tested dozens of other solutions but kept failing to balance the complete offering from BirdEye with a better single solution. I really couldn't find anything comparable, especially at this price point.

What do you dislike?

The amount of custom branding to the portal is slightly handcuffing as the logo proportions are really odd, and the amount of areas where you have control of the UX is limited to color shades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did exhaustive testing and research in this vertical. While we are a smaller agency, we wanted to ease into this as a solution for our clients. The pricing is really great, the use is scalable, and the amount of resources to pull from is robust.

The extra gem that really put this over the top is that we use Agency Analytics as a reporting tool. BirdEye integrates into Agency Analytics natively. Really a great touch.

So far, this has given us the ability to earn revenue on a service that our clients must be doing. As reputation starts to weigh so heavily on customers' buying decisions, our clients need to step it up. This tool allows us to offer our clients a self-managed and fully-managed solution through a really great portal and a decent mobile application.

BirdEye review by Cindy B.
Cindy B.

"Loving it so far!"

What do you like best?

We've just started a slow roll out of BirdEye and love it so far! So often, reviews are written by disgruntled folks, and the ones who are happy just head off to enjoy their day with a smile. BirdEye really gives us the opportunity to capture those smiles, too!

With such ease of use, we can fire off that request quickly, and the customer can give us a review that really helps give people a better, 360 view of our business!

What do you dislike?

Not a thing so far. We've really been very happy so far!

We're able to show a more accurate, 360 degree view of our business, from all segments of our customers, including those that are "just" happy, raving fans, and yes, the not so happy. But, with BirdEye, the first two far outweigh the last (just like real life!).

We love that it pushes those reviews to social media, too, so we don't even have to think of it. What's better than a 5 star review (that you might not have received, because the employee forgot to ask, or the customer forgot to leave it)? A 5 star review that autopublishes to Facebook, that's what! :)

BirdEye review by Rosse Karely V.
Rosse Karely V.

"Great way to get reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. You just type in the name, email and phone number of a person and it sends them a request to write your company a review. This program is unique because of its simplicity. It has a minimalistic effect on the overall experience. I think its one of our most used products especially after we win a big case. Reviews are essential to a company's reputation. They are needed to create a more personal feel with potential clients. The ratings that clients see are essential to the companys reputation.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can not import a list of names, emails, and phone numbers. It can be challenging to be typing everything individually. It sometimes takes me a whole day just to send out a request to people. I wish there was a way that we could import the data and not have to spend so much time typing it in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this product if you want to get reviews and raise your online rep.

I have solved getting reviews. Before, it was such a big challenge to get people to pay attention to us and give us reviews unless we called them over the phone. Now, this saves us a lot of time when they can automatically upload it to us when they have a moment.

BirdEye review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Zero to Hero"

What do you like best?

We've used other reputation management services in the past, but Birdeye has far exceeded the results we received on other platforms. In less than 3 months, we were able to generate more reviews than we had in 2 years on a different platform. What I like best? It's easy to use for the business. Rob is an amazing account rep. Following his guidance, I was able to sign up all of our providers (30+) and locations (10+) easily. We developed an internal system so that we can share positive reviews with the team, and also route negative reviews to the appropriate location manager to respond quickly. Providing a fast response to let customers know you are listening often helped turn a 1 star review into a 5 star review. Second, it's easy for customers to use and the survey isn't overly complicated which is important because no one has time to answer a 10 minute survey.

What do you dislike?

There's not anything I really dislike, but there are recommendations I have. For instance:

It would be nice if there was a "share" tool that allowed me to send a negative review / task to a manager. Because we have so many providers/locations, managers don't have time to manage daily notifications - it would overwhelm their inboxes. But it would be nice if there was a share tool to allow my team to more easily click a button and forward a particular review to the appropriate person.

I also wish there was an easier way to have the system account for "duplicate reviews." For instance, while each of our locations has individual review pages, we only have one brand facebook page. That means that anyone who leaves a Facebook review, we sometimes see that review in the dashboard multiple times. This may be unique to our business but it would be nice to clean that up somehow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To anyone looking for a reputation management partner, I highly recommend Birdeye. The platform is easy to implement and use and the customer service / account reps are interested and invested in your success. It's rare these days to find a partnership with a real person on the other end, but Birdeye is responsive and efficient in handling questions, concerns, and providing recommendations on continuing to improve your profiles.

Reputation management is so important. If you have zero reviews, or you only have 1 or 2 that are opposite extremes, it's difficult for other customers to get a feel for what your business is really like. The challenge that Birdeye helps us solve is being responsive - most customers / patients just want to know that their feedback is heard. Birdeye helps us to listen and respond quickly. In my opinion, there's no such thing as negative feedback -- every customer who takes the time to tell you how you're doing is an opportunity to listen, learn and improve. This is one of the many reasons that we value our relationship with Birdeye.

BirdEye review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"More Than We Hoped For"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has been a huge asset in revamping our customer service program. Having access to both online reviews and survey results on dashboard in real-time has helped drive customer service initiatives.

What do you dislike?

Not having the internal processes in place to handle the sheer amount of data we are collecting. That's a great problem to have!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Managing online reputation is a beast in and of itself, so having one place to updating information on major review sites as well as respond to reviews has made it so easy. In addition, implementing electronic surveys has given us the real-time feedback we have needed. The fact that this program incorporates both online reviews and survey results saves a lot of time and has provided us with a true "birdeye view" of our customer service.

We are improving our online presence by driving people to our preferred review platforms, as well as collecting survey responses shortly following our patients' appointments allowing us to identify actionable items that we can use to immediately improve our service.

BirdEye review by Carol D.
Carol D.

"Fantastic product and support. The answer is always YES and they deliver! User friendly. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to get assistance if needed, great visuals that I do not need to change. Our representative Rob is the best. Very responsive and always offers solutions. We are also working on integration with other systems and Rob has been wonderful with myself as well as other vendors. I've worked in the medical field forever and this has been the easiest integration and go live. The visuals are beyond good. The surveys are easy and can be designed to gather the information required to better your business.

What do you dislike?

My only "dislike" is learning to process the abundance of feedback and data. Not a BirdEye issue, but an internal issue. It's good" problem" to have when we have the right data in abundance so you can make good decisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring your questions and be ready to have them answered. Be prepared for the valid data you will receive. Don't hesitate to ask if Birdeye has solutions of your unique issue. ASK, they likely have an application for that.

Feedback from clients resulting in work flow changes and improvements,

We now get data in near "real time" enabling us to solve problems before they become negative reviews or full blown complaints. We can see very quickly if our ratings start to dip and can act quickly.

BirdEye review by Robin Y.
Robin Y.

"It works! "

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and the customer service available! My team no longer is asking patients for reviews and so it lends them to focus only on patient care. I like too that it allows patients to speak to us through messenger without posting it online so we can privately address any concerns. I love that it's a month by month relationship and not a locked in long term contract.

What do you dislike?

Naturally, I'd like to pay less but consider it a good investment. I wish Birdeye was part of the communication management system I am using with Revenuewell - wish they'd do a partnership. I can't really measure how much my ROI is - we ask patients How did you hear about us? They often say online so I don't know if they read a Google review or found our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth trying especially since they don't lock you into a contract.

More Google reviews. More Google reviews. Better validated reviews seen on our website as well.

BirdEye review by Heather  B.
Heather B.

"One Stop Shop"

What do you like best?

With 20+ locations and each location responsible for responding to reviews, this tool is great to keep an eye on reputation management, while streamlining the process for each manager to respond to reviews. The auto social sharing to FB has also created great engagement on our business pages.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if each location could elect to auto-respond to positive reviews vs it being controlled at the enterprise level.

At the central office, I have one place to keep an eye on our reputation scores and have an added benefit knowing the positive reviews are auto-sharing to social media. It has enabled our staff to more easily login and monitor/respond to all sites in one place. I also like that the platform handles local listing accuracy to all online directories. 1 platform is much better than having to use multiple.

BirdEye review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"Birdeye turned our online reviews around. "

What do you like best?

Everything about this service is outstanding. From my initial phone call inquiring about what service they actual provided to the setting up of our business with their platform. They helped us every step of the way and continue to help when we need it. The service is easy to use and I only have to monitor it on occasion.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. The service is fantastic, the platform unbelievable and the price is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't be disappointed. The reviews they help you generate are real and are from your real customers. Getting calls to my business based on reviews not only helps the bottom line but empowers my employees with positive feedback.

We had a total of 75 online reviews over 10 years averaging a 3.5 rating over all platforms. We implemented Birdeye and saw immediate results. We have been working with them for nearly 2 years and have received an additional 600 reviews and brought our online rating to 4.7 across all platforms. People are calling us based on our reviews now.

BirdEye review by Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

"Patient Review Generation"

What do you like best?

What we like best about BirdEye is the consistent and friendly customer service that is demonstrated. Every phone call or interaction is excellent and has far exceeded my expectations. They have always been willing and able to help no matter what issue I have called them with. Their development team has also demonstrated great success in resolving larger scale problems.

What do you dislike?

Our practice had a slight issue with the transfer of data from another review acquisition resource resulting in a failure to sent out the requests. This wasn't the fault of Birdeye however, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly after we identified what it was. We saw a resolution almost immediately and they were also very thorough and followed up to reassure us that everything was functioning properly and as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that BirdEye is a great resource for companies who deal with a lot of customer volume. They are able to manage effectively and seamlessly with our existing platforms and we have seen results indicating the success of their channels and techniques.

We are working to build our online reputation and SEO currently. We've seen a tremendous increase in reviews being written as well as some increase in SEO. They have also offered up a couple of different options to assist with SEO - for example Google Seller Ratings. They reached out via email with a new offering and we were able to make an appointment to discuss further. It wasn't a pushy sales pitch either - it was informational and helpful.

BirdEye review by Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

"Great customer service, wish there was more integration."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get help from the customer service team. They're always a phone call away and can solve most problems immediately. They check in on me each week while we're going through the start-up process to make sure there aren't any problems. Very proactive! It's also very helpful that BirdEye makes sure our listings are accurate and complete on a number of websites. I was doing this manually before we started using BirdEye and it was very time-consuming and we were constantly getting phone calls from the companies trying to upsell us on paid services we didn't need. It's saved so many headaches!

What do you dislike?

BirdEye doesn't integrate with our vet practice's system, so I have to transpose all client contact information in two places. It's time-consuming, but I believe that the benefits are currently outweighing the downfalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask if your current CRM system will integrate with BirdEye. If not, they've been extremely willing to find a solution for our team!

We previously didn't have much of a web presence, but reviews are pouring in and we're now listed on many business sites. These reviews have also helped our Google rankings and directed more searches to our website and Facebook page. We will be integrating with all three clinics in the near future. The typical response rate for reviews/surveys is about 10%, but we're seeing about 18% of review requests being completed. I think it's got something to do with the ease of use for consumers. It's a very streamlined system for them.

BirdEye review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"BirdEye instantly increased our reviews and ratings!"

What do you like best?

The fact that the campaign is so easy to use/manage makes this an amazing service. It has helped us increase the amount of exposure on our social media platforms. We hardly had any reviews prior to using BIrdEye.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have anything to complain about thus far! Keep up the great work! We love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger! We have greatly improved our visibility to our outreach thanks to BirdEye.

We only had a couple of reviews on our Facebook site and even less on Google. In only a month or so of using the service, we have now attained over 50 reviews combined on both platforms and have a 5.0 star rating across the board thanks to our amazing clients that value the work we do! People call us left and right now due to the 5.0 star ratings we have.

BirdEye review by Regina G.
Regina G.

"Nothing But The Best! Doing the best for Reviews"

What do you like best?

If your looking to get the best reviews this is the best company to work with for that! As an office manager with so much on my plate this is one thing I don't have to spend hours focusing on, its so easy! Customer service is great always there to help and answer any questions. I like being able to go on to our Birdeye site and setting goals and being able to manually send someone a chance to leave a review

What do you dislike?

Were new with Birdeye but so far there is nothing to dislike, everything's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for reviews to increase your business this is the Only company to go with! They make it so easy and great to work with.

We did not want to bombard our patients by hounding them to do a review every time they came in for a visit, using Birdeye the patient gets a simple text and email deciding if they want to and the tools to leave the review is so quick and easy that were just getting the greatest response! Being able to implement our reviews on our website is one of our main goals as everyone knows people go by what they read and this has made a big impact

BirdEye review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"Awesome, powerful review generation/management platform."

What do you like best?

Awesome software platform. Great customer service. As an internet marketing agency, I am literally overwhelmed with solicitations from prospective vendors and solutions providers. BirdEye followed up with me for nearly a year (I'm ashamed to admit) and was professionally persistent about the benefits their review platform could offer my clients. I finally relented, with a healthy skepticism and became a strategic partner. The platform (if you actually use it) has been tremendously successful in generating new, positive reviews for my customers. And they keep adding new features, integrations etc. Really happy I partnered with BirdEye. Keep up the great work!

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at this moment. I guess maybe add even more integrations.

Primarily used for soliciting/generating new, positive reviews. We have definitely seen an overall increase when we utilize the platform properly, consistently and with enough frequency.

BirdEye review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Convenience and easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to upload your customers for them to receive the email and test regarding a review.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing that I do not like about using BirdEye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their sales staff is not pushy, and that is a big deal for me. There was another company that I was speaking with before BirdEye that wanted me to sign a contract that day. The BirdEye system is easy to use and their support staff is easy to get a hold of and very patient with answering questions. Their customer review system is very easy to use and looks very professional when sent to your clients. In the past month that we have been using BirdEye, we have received more reviews that when we used our own email system in-house. I highly recommend you take the time and speak with a sale rep!

Our customers will receive 2 emails and a text message and this allows for me not have to manually do each one of these steps. Save me and the company a lot of time utilizing reviews via BirdEye.

BirdEye review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"We Love Birdeye"

What do you like best?

The whole platform runs seamlessly with little to no effort on our end. We understood the power of reviews before we signed up with Birdeye and wanted to continue the momentum our business had with getting reviews. We also really like how we can focus on different platforms with the click of a button to get reviews to expand our online presence. From our initial sales representative to the implementation team to the customer service team, we have been extremely satisfied with Birdeye.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we dislike about the platform. The customer service has been great whenever we have any questions about how to use or change something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a dental office looking to boost your reviews online, I would highly recommend Birdeye.

We previously did a pretty good job of getting reviews but took a little extra effort from our staff to ask for reviews. Birdeye has taken the work out of it and has allowed for us to get reviews daily. Most research will say to drown out bad reviews with good reviews and Birdeye has made that easy to do. We hear from new patients almost on a daily basis that they read our reviews before scheduling an appointment and we want to make sure prospective patients continue to have new, fresh, and positive reviews to read!

BirdEye review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Dental office switched to BirdEye and have had great experience!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye simplifies the review process for our patients. Patients receive a text an hour after their appointment time and the process is streamlined and simplified for our patients to leave reviews on their visit and experience.

What do you dislike?

Some of our elderly or technology challenged patients don't like getting messages, but we just call these patients and apologize and opt them out of receiving text messages. Not much of an inconvenience at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BirdEye is absolutely a fantastic company. Their results were immediate and impressive. Their online support is quick and easy. Their webinars

Our Google reviews have skyrocketed since BirdEye took over our review process. BirdEye takes the process out of the hands of our front office administrators and allows them to work on other tasks. Patients who never used to leave any responses to our previous review company messages are now leaving great reviews. Our google reputation regarding reviews is fantastic now.

BirdEye review by Rod V.
Rod V.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the setup in that you have "brands" or "companies" separated from each other to facilitate the review process. The landing pages are great and have done great for us in generating more reveiws for our Facebook and Google pages.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the system functions in Google Chrome. I'm unable to upload photos or spreadsheets with contacts and have to jump over to Firefox. The BirdEye support team was great in helping us get things uploaded in a pinch, but the fact that I have to switch browsers is annoying.

*UPDATE* I was contacted by the BirdEye team shortly after I initially posted this and they were able to help me with the issue I was having. Turns out "Incognito Mode" is very helpful if you're having issues!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little while to get to know the admin platform, but once you do, it's fantastic!

We're able to much more easily ask for reviews and have them filter to our platforms with little to no extra work, and are reaching clients that hadn't been touched for a while.

BirdEye review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"BirdEye Webchat "

What do you like best?

BirdEye manages all our locations and various businesses. We have always been pleased with BirdEye and consider it a crucial part of our online strategy. The recent release of the webchat widget has been nothing less than incredible. We have seen a massive jump in sales, as well as new clients month over month. The functionality of the product has been amazing, and equally matched with an outstanding customer service and support staff.

What do you dislike?

Our businesses have been very pleased with all parts of the BirdEye experience from outstanding customer service to innovative product development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The superiority of the product is unmatched by others in the space. I searched around a lot and where some of my must-haves were met, I never found a company that was able to cover everything until BirdEye. On top of that, they consistently roll out new products! Finally, I have yet to work with a partner that provides this level of customer service.

Direct contact with clients via text! It is amazing to be able to answer questions immediately and communicate with potential clients where they live; their cell phones. It's an incredible way to help turn potential clients into clients. We have seen a substantial sales increase.

BirdEye review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Birdeye Helps Growing Construction Company Generate Reviews and Revenue"

What do you like best?

-I love how easy it is for me to use and our onsite project managers to send reviews to customers either through the desktop website OR the easy to use mobile app.

-It has given us another metric to measure the effectiveness of our onsite project managers.

-I love how simple it is for customers to write us reviews! I can completely customize and brand the look of the review request that goes to our customers, customize how many reminders to send them.

-It has DRAMATICALLY increased the number of reviews we received and cut down the labor hours required to obtain these reviews.

-Our sales representative Jordan Sudberry calls me back within minutes and is extremely helpful and responsive to any and all questions I have had.

This service pays for itself if we get 1 job based on our Google rankings or online reviews!

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have not found anything that I dislike about Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the other services Birdeye offers. They offer review sharing on major social media platforms, website chat plugins, and their own hosted review page.

Business Problem: No system to generating online reviews. I was solely responsible for personally reaching out to homeowners to ask them to write reviews. This was an extremely inefficient use of my time, and ineffective.

BirdEye review by Kasey H.
Kasey H.

"Webchat"

What do you like best?

We have BirdEye clients for 3 years and have found BirdEye to be a crucial part of our digital marketing. We often times have to adjust our budget on SEO/SEM but we never cut corners when it comes to online reputation with BirdEye. We love that they are constantly adding services and value. We recently started using the new webchat feature. At first I was unsure if it was necessary for our business and in a few short weeks I can tell you we now consider it necessary, moving forward.

What do you dislike?

We have been very happy with everything from customer service to constantly being innovative and listening to client feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small business BirdEye is a crucial part to protecting our online reputation and making it easier for our happy clients to share their experience with our company. BirdEye is constantly a leader in the industry and being innovative. We LOVE the new webchat feature. As a small business we didn't think this was a necessary feature for our website and now we can't imagine not having it. We are growing as a business and BirdEye is helping us grow by allowing our potential clients the ability to get in touch with us easily.

Online reputation management, able to better manage reviews, collect more 5 star reviews, get ahead of negative reviews, improve SEO with reviews, and adding the new chat feature ensures that clients and potential clients can always get in touch with us.

BirdEye review by Cortni Q.
Cortni Q.

"Set Your Review Goals and Meet Them"

What do you like best?

I was first introduced to Birdeye through my current company and quickly fell in love with the usefulness of the website. When we identified that we needed more Google reviews it was easy to tailor our email requests to only allow potential reviewers to write about us on Google.

And now we get comments each day from potential customers that we have awesome Google reviews. In this new technological age, online user interaction is becoming more important and Birdeye helps us show our potential clients who find us on the web that we are the best for the job.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any cons to the program in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend sending out review requests each week to customers that have just finished working with your company. This will ensure that they can quickly recall how they felt and what they thought of your service. You want enthusiastic reviews that let other customers know you are the go-to in your industry, and timely review requests will catch your customers in that same mood they felt after doing business with you.

We have solved our issue of low Google Reviews and the lack of online reviews in general.

The benefits are that we stay connected to our customers after the job is completed, and have a chance t hear how we can improve.

BirdEye review by Jennie L.
Jennie L.

"Birdeye is amazing"

What do you like best?

SO easy to use. They were very fast to get us up and running. Took 1 hour of training and I was up and running. I like being able to handle any negative review right off the bat before they are posted for the world to see. This helps defuse many issues up front.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't let you re-send the review request. Had a few patients that deleted the text and email, then when I tried to send it again, they never received it. Wish they were integrated with Nextech to make it easier to use. But it is still very easy to import our contacts into Birdeye to get our reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy start up, easy to learn and you will increase your reviews! Want a system that is easy to learn and easy to use from the start. Then this is your software you need to get! And there support team is so nice and helpful if you ever have a problem.

We have been able to increase our reviews 10 folds. This also helps us to see how we are doing as a practice. It has also helped up to stay connected to our clients by providing a warm thank you for your review.

BirdEye review by Randall  T.
Randall T.

"Top Shelf"

What do you like best?

The whole process was painless, the implementation was very easy, and the user interface is not difficult to understand. The benefit of the tool and how you can administrate is such a great way to save time and keep our reputation strong.

What do you dislike?

We are new to the product and at this point there is nothing to dislike. The people that I worked with made it a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user interface is easy to understand and if used properly it should deliver results. We are new to the software, but like the fact that its very easy to implement and administrate.If you are looking for a simple reputation solution this seems to be one of the most promising. If you have a staff that is in constant contact with your clients, its a great tool to insure that they are providing the service expected. In the customer service industry one bad experience could ruin your reputation. We are planning to use it as an accountability tool. Its hard to know if your staff id fulling their obligation and this for us is something that will be mandatory for any client interaction.

Garnering customer reviews for our sales and service. Its early to gauge the benefits, but its great to have a tool that is very easy to use to stay on top of your reputation. We are looking forward to favorable results.

BirdEye review by Gina G.
Gina G.

"A truly revolutionary platform."

What do you like best?

I love that BirdEye makes it so easy to manage reviews - from top to bottom. The review aggregation is nearly flawless and sorting by concept, location, or region is extremely helpful. I think the interface is very user friendly, and our managers are easily able to use the desktop platform or the app for quick access.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were more user permission options; I'd like to be able to more closely manage who has access to reviews and each location's information.

As a restaurant group, we receive large quantities of reviews, and they used to get away from us. We can now easily manage and respond to reviews, and we can see every single review response. It's allowed us to connect more easily with our guests and to troubleshoot issues with product quality or customer service much more quickly.

BirdEye review by Phillip R.
Phillip R.

"Easy way to increase our online reviews."

What do you like best?

Bird Eye was very easy for my office staff to use on a regular basis. Bird Eye did all the training the website is very easy to work with and very good a t notifying us of the surveys and reviews.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. We have been using teh service for close to a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Has worked very well for us

Bird eye allowed us to increase reviews in an industry that people do not think of reviewing unless they have a problem. The survey system gives us quick feedback on our installation and sales process. This feedback helps us know where we are doing it right and tweek the areas that need improvement. It also helps us recognize and reward great efforts by our team.

BirdEye review by Bob C.
Bob C.

"The launch was a little bumpy, but then it was smooth sailing"

What do you like best?

We were not getting reviews for one of the locations due to the limited people that used Gmail. This turned around immediately and we get reviews that so far have been spectacular.

What do you dislike?

On the set up the location has to be verified and that any change required is followed thru on. Our reviews initially went to a competitor in Phoenix with a similar name.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have multiple locations, test it to work out the execution.

Getting a lot of Google reviews helps SEO. It looks good to the current and potential patients when they can read about a variety of user experiences with the practice, provider, front office and back office. Online reputation is key for today in SERP.

BirdEye review by John L.
John L.

"On boarding with Birdeye is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I was given step by step implementation instructions and explanations as you go. There is no trying to configure and understand the platform on your own. Rachel M was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I wish all new implementations are this fun and educational. Danny R our sales contact was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get an appointment. I was anxious to get started and had to wait a week. When I had to cancel and set a new appointment it was a pain and the original contact person to help with implementation seemed annoyed.

We are going to be able to share our great reviews on our website. Now we have a simple way to ask for reviews and an easy way to manage them and manage all of our social media sites in one place.

BirdEye review by Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.

"A Big Improvement to our Online Reputation"

What do you like best?

Birdeye has made customer reviews much easier for our company. We have increased the number of online reviews we receive by 20% or more each month.

What do you dislike?

Their are a few technology glitches every now and then, which are not always from the Birdeye side. The good news is that the Birdeye team is always quick to respond.

The mortgage industry is a high stakes type of service. We are helping reach big dreams. When that doesn't happen because folks don't qualify, we get all of the blame in online reviews.

Birdeye has helped us make it easier for our happy customers to leave reviews as well. We love the automation and mobile friendly technology.

BirdEye review by User

"Exceptional"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that with this software is awesome to get reviews from customers and keep a track of this activity for my company. Also the excellent customer service that they provide to make you feel comfortable to get reviews from your customers.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I dislike. Everything is perfect. I love to work with this software. I wish to have more time to use all the tools on the program and navigate through the whole service they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awesome Software. Easy to use and very considerable to get reviews from your customers.

I get to know much more about the experience that my customers had with my company service. Also I get to know much more about their opinion about my product. It is awesome because I know how my company is doing and I have the good and the bad feedback which is excellent to make a company improve every day a little bit more. Also the fact that I can manage my customer satisfaction in an easy

and smart way.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Birdeye is great if you want to get more educated customers."

What do you like best?

Once you commit to working with Birdeye, you are committed to getting more reviews from customers. Birdeye makes it simple to generate online reviews from your customers. by sending your customers a simple text it takes them exactly where they need to go to leave a review on several platforms. Our reviews went from 25 to over 280 in 2 years.

What do you dislike?

The downside of Birdeye is it not free lololol. However, by having so many reviews online it has definitely paid for itself. If we just get 1 extra deal a year, Birdeye pays for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to expand your business you need to get more positive reviews from customers. People are going online and making buying decisions before they even visit the store. It is important to have a lot of positive reviews.

Birdeye makes it simple to get reviews. Customers are happy when they shop with us and promise to leave us reviews, however, sometimes they forget or get sidetracked. Birdeye makes it simple to generate reviews by sending the customer a text or email and it walks them through the process.

BirdEye review by Consultant

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like it consolidates all of the reviews into one easy place to review and respond. I can also provide logins to my clients so they can manage everything very easily and quickly. I use this data to boost the interest in their services.

There are a lot of portions that I do not use. I will say that the customer service is super helpful, so anything that I have issues with are addressed quite quickly.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more user-friendly. The survey creation isn't straight forward and can be tough to figure out the first time around. I had to call customer service to get some of my reviews to sync into Birdeye as well.

There are just some general bugs that need to get worked out on that front. Facebook seems to be a little finicky with getting the reviews to show on the first try. The customer service rep had to log in as me a couple of times to get it resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for running campaigns to get more users to write reviews.

It allows my clients to respond to reviews in a timely manner, and we can highlight the best ones. It also makes it easier for them to review more reviews with automated emails.

It's still really early to tell so, I'm hoping to gain more data and show my clients the value.

BirdEye review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great review generator, with the potential to add on more services to fit all needs"

What do you like best?

The Birdeye platform allows you to get valuable feedback from customers using the survey feature, but is unique in the way that you can send review invite requests based on survey responses.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the functions stop working and Birdeye Support takes much too long to find a solution to problems. My experience has been issues with the survey and linking properly to ask for a review at the end of the survey, which was one of the main reasons we signed up for BirdEye. Although they do find a solution eventually, it does take a couple of days for issues that should not have been there in the first place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service will most likely fit all of your needs, you may just have to add on to your original plan. We started out with the review request portion of the platform, and decided to pay more to add the survey aspect of the platform.

Birdeye allows us to get valuable feedback from our customers, in addition to generating reviews across multiple platforms from customers that think highly of our services.

BirdEye review by Meagan N.
Meagan N.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

I really like that they are always there to answer any of your questions without hesitation. I also like that for the first 30 days you have a specific agent that you are able to come to with all of your questions and they are they for you at any moment.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about working with BirdEye. I do not see any issues that would arise that the staff of BirdEye would not handle effectively and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend giving them a year to show you what they can do for you and your company.

We are at the point now of trying to get reviews from our patients to know how we can better ourselves for them. We are noticing that we are getting more reviews now that we have the use of BirdEye. We are getting more patients to complete reviews because of the ease of the product for all of our patients.

BirdEye review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Birdeye helps your business in ways nothing else could."

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use link function, where you have a static link you can share out to customers that lets them review on multiple platforms, and if it's negative, it allows you to filter that from platforms and remain only on Birdeye, without the customer seeing it removed. It would be nice to be able to turn the filter off, in case that was a function you weren't comfortable with, but otherwise it's a neat aspect.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is the pricing structure, it's a little much for a small business. If you were to lower the price, or give tier based pricing, or review based pricing, it may be a little easier to swallow the price tag on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and great for your business,

The hardest part about getting reviews is convenience for the customers, so it's nice that Birdeye allows for posting to multiple platforms from one place. Since using Birdeye, we've seen a large uptake in our positive reviews. Seeing a positive review go to Google & Facebook, and being Abe to connect them Yelp is super nice.

BirdEye review by Macey W.
Macey W.

"BirdEye is a Great Way to improve your companies online reviews! "

What do you like best?

I love that BirdEye has increased our reviews and rating online. Before we had BirdEye, we barely received any reviews. Since we signed up with BirdEye, we have been getting multiple reviews rolling in weekly. This is exactly what we needed for our company. The customer service is always so helpful also!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that our company dislikes about BirdEye. We have gotten everything out of them, that we have expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Do It! If your online reviews are dull and you're never receiving any new ones. Simply sign up for BirdEye and see the difference on your businesses online reputation.

Our company has been getting a lot more call ins after reading all the great reviews customers are leaving for us. The benefit of BirdEye is that they take the time to do the hard work for you. Sending out the links to customers can become a process, but with BirdEye they take the matters in their own hands, making sure every customer receives an option to write a review.

BirdEye review by Denise D.
Denise D.

"5 STAR Review!"

What do you like best?

Our brand has 130 locations and many moving parts - The team at BirdEye is responsive, thinking 3 steps ahead and able to assist in so many ways. What I like best is the team I get to work with!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about BirdEye.

BirdEye is the perfect tool that allows us to get perspective on how our guests feel about our brand, which is vital to our success. That being said, we pull data on a weekly and bi-weekly basis that is shared with our teams in the field. This data represents areas where we can make improvements - operationally, training, and in our brand culture.

"Really love BirdEye"

What do you like best?

Automation of the survey process, ("set it and forget it"), easy to use interface & hands-on representative that has been with us for each step, continually training and answering questions.

What do you dislike?

The separation of locations makes it hard to find individual contacts, but was told this is being fixed in the next update. Other than that, we have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really easy, user-friendly product that users of all backgrounds and abilities should be able to use. Our rep has been really hands-on, always available for a quick answer to a question, weekly training sessions, etc. Really great customer service!

In the past we had struggled on how to approach our clients for feedback. This system has made it so much easier than just sending out individual emails. Going forward, I love the idea that we can send clients a link, as well, so our attorneys can include it with their final emails when closing a case, or billing can send it out with the monthly bills so we can assess our progress with open matters.

We have already received some really great feedback from old clients that helped us improve our processes internally, as well as now have a system in place to reach out to current clients throughout the process to ensure they are getting the best service from our team.

BirdEye review by Hanna E.
Hanna E.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I love the software - it is so easy to use and intuitive. It's a fantastic solution for many of our clients. Great integration with social platforms. I like having a specific person I can talk to about questions/concerns/tech issues. Love the new support ticket feature.

What do you dislike?

Constant changes to the UI throw you off when you are not told they are coming. Bugs in the software (although that's expected with any software system). Having trouble with some of the new software changes as well, and aren't happy with those (discussed already with Birdeye Rep).

It's a great tangible benefit for clients to see the positive impact of new reviews on their business and how simple it can be to get new ones. Solves an issue with some of our clients that don't have communication systems to ask clients/patients for reviews.

BirdEye review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"A solution that works"

What do you like best?

For our company BirdEye as allowed up to organically move up with SEO ladder at a fraction of the cost. Asking REAL customers about their REAL experience is worth every penny. Previously we spent hours each week verifying our teams had responded to all reviews out there. Now, we can quick head to our dashboard and know what's been done. It saves our marketing team days each month.

What do you dislike?

Gosh, honestly not much. At times I challenge the BirdEye team with sales pitches I've seen from other companies, but they always overcome them quickly. Also, I wish I could ask every person every day until we have a review from everyone! But, fortunately, the BirdEye team is smart about this and helps me pace myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of work around approaches to soliciting positive reviews. With BirdEye you get a simple platform with real metrics and continued partnership with Google to increase SEO. It's the right way at the right cost. I would suggest it to anyone.

We have been able to reduce spending in excess of $4,000 per property in online ad spend by utilizing BirdEye. It also gives us a get gauge of the satisfaction of our residents which allows us to be a better community overall.

BirdEye review by Administrator

"Helping Us Grow One Review At A Time"

What do you like best?

I like how simply and easy BirdEye makes it for us to send out review requests. They allow you to customize your review request for the mobile and email versions as well as let you choose which sources you would like your client to leave reviews.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we can't send out campaigns outside of review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BirdEye makes the entire process of managing reviews simple and easy. The set-up is very simple. You need very little information from the client (name and phone number or email address) to send out a review request. You can customize the look of your review request for mobile and email. You can set up the number of reminders the client receives. You can also choose which sources the client has an option to leave a review on.

BirdEye generates more reviews than any other company has ever created for us. They make it convenient for both the company and the client.

BirdEye review by Darryl T.
Darryl T.

"Birdeye is a must have for our Company"

What do you like best?

Bringing all reviews into one platform, one "single-pane of glass" is a game changer. Our stores rely on Birdeye heavily to gauge customer satisfaction and quickly respond to any tickets that require followup. We also use it to integrate our secret shopper reports and score. I like the modern look and feel of the UX/UI and Birdeye is very forward thinking and willing to work with us to customize and/or integrate with our partners.

What do you dislike?

We like everything about Birdeye. No complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This review should give enough of a recommendation

I feel this question was answered above but I will repost. Bringing all reviews into one platform, one "single-pane of glass" is a game changer. Our stores rely on Birdeye heavily to gauge customer satisfaction and quickly respond to any tickets that require followup. This helps us keep a "Birdeye" on our service scores and make necessary improvement quickly.

BirdEye review by Evan E.
Evan E.

"BirdEye Makes Reviews Easy"

What do you like best?

BirdEye makes managing online listing, requesting reviews, and managing reviews seamless. Making review management easy is crucial that we spend less man hours requesting them.

What do you dislike?

At first, we thought the service was a little expensive compared to what you get - however, from a business perspective, the time it saves us is definitely worth the money and the ROI is high on Birdeye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend looking at the time savings and potential increased engagement from consumers by getting more reviews. You definitely need to take a step back and analyze the return on investment.

Birdeye has systematized our review management and request. It has not only saved us time in requesting reviews, but also has increased our online reviews because we're so efficient now.

BirdEye review by Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

"Amazing customer service!"

What do you like best?

BirdEye has been a DREAM to work with. I send them multiple emails with questions, concerns, and issues every week (sometimes every day!) and they are extremely prompt and helpful. I was new to online reputation management when I began my role and the support fro BirdEye has been better than any other agency I have worked with in the past.

What do you dislike?

There was a lot of set up involved for us, but that was an issue on our side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the only platform we found that allowed us to use listing management and review management services in one place. Having all services in one platform has been invaluable to us.

We are improving our online reputation and giving our teams more resources to manage reviews market-by-market.

BirdEye review by User

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

To start off what is their not to like about Birdeye! BirdEye has best customer service, everyone has been so friendly and helpful. They are quick to respond for everything we need and go out of way to reach out and check on us. They have also made it so easy for all of our patients to leave us reviews that it has increase our ratings!

What do you dislike?

Honestly theirs nothing that we dislike about them we love everything! No complaints here.

It has made i more convenient for all of our patients of all ages to drop us a review. It has increased our ratings, we are receiving reviews on a daily basis all thanks to them!

Learn more about BirdEye

BirdEye Videos

Learning about BirdEye?

* We monitor all BirdEye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7