Birdeye Reviews & Product Details

Birdeye Overview

What is Birdeye?

Birdeye is an all-in-one customer experience platform that provides businesses with the tools to deliver great experiences at every step of the customer journey. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings and reviews, be connected with existing customers using text messaging, and deliver the best end-to-end customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools. Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.

Birdeye Details

Birdeye is a SaaS platform that reimagines how customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel -- review sites, social media, and surveys.

Rather than simply cleaning up reputations, listening to social channels, or distributing surveys, we’ve developed a platform that integrates all of the above and dives beneath the surface, closing the loop between reputation management and customer experience. This mutual understanding between business and customer builds the trust required to increase sales.

Birdeye

Birdeye Reviews

Showing 975 Birdeye reviews
Already have Birdeye?
Sr. Director, Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Great feedback! We love that you're taking full advantage of the platform and our customer support team to provide great customer service and drive action and changes where needed. Keep up the good work!

Client Relationship Manager
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time and leaving us a video review! We love hearing how the platform has been helping your clients boost their online presence and resolve some of their pain points. Happy Birdeye is able to help!

Open Discussions in Birdeye
Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Love it! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a video review. Thank you for choosing Birdeye to help with your company's online and brand reputation.

Social Media Director
What do you like best?

Before Birdeye, my Condo resort client got maybe 3 reviews in 2 years and two of them were 1 star. Why do only the unhappy ones take the time? We knew that really 95% of their customers loved them but we couldn't get them to write reviews on Google or Facebook. Within 48 hours of setting up our Birdeye connection we saw amazing results. Two 5 star reviews and they haven't (knock on wood) stopped coming in. We still do see an occasional 1 star review but we are able in most cases resolve those rather quickly thanks to the way Birdeye has set up their system. I am so glad I kept pushing my client to take on Birdeye. Ain't gonna lie, it tooks some convincing to sign up with a review service. However, they now say Thank you, And it's worth every penny. Birdeye's review process is simple and engaging and captures so many more review requests than the by hand email process we were using. We now have 50 reviews and 4.4 on Google (previously we had 12 reviews and a 3.2). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup process scared my client a little. There is a back end connection that has to happen. Or you can set it up where you email Birdeye once a week your client contacts in a CSV file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The easy pretty request that comes in via the text or email seems to just hit our customers the right way. I think it's easy usability to reply and leave a review.

Our previous way of sending email requests by hand went nowhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Birdeye has helped us quickly amass over 500 reviews! It is a simple, effective way to reach our customers in real time - and most importantly in the way they want to be reached. In the event a customer has an issue with a product, it also gives them the ability to contact us to resolve the issue rather than leaving a negative review. Being able to respond to the reviews in the platform saves time, and ensures that every review is replied to and in a timely manner. Overall, using Birdeye has helped our business immensely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Birdeye! Unless I can say that we didn't start using it sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret using Birdeye for your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We knew we had many satisfied customers who had purchased our products, but reaching them to leave a review was proving to be a rather bothersome task. It was something that was constantly pushed to bottom of the list. Birdeye does the heavy lifting and sends out the reminders for us! With the help of Birdeye, we have been able to secure a 4.9 star rating on Google, and that is something that sets us apart from our competition at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

BirdEye organizes all online reviews in one place. We are able to monitor, reply to online reviews on the dashboard, and also we can automate the online review requests with a very user-friendly platform. BirdEye integrates with Rent Manager and that has helped us automate the online reviews requests and surveys that give us insights for improvement after a move-in or service oder closed. Vinshal Vats, from the support team has been very helpful with all the requests we have made. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yelp is not fully integrated with BirdEye. This is the only site that I have to log in to be able to reply to a review received, I'm able to monitor it on BirdEye but the reply must be manually entered on the Yelp profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to activate the online listings monitoring and BirdEye found that another vendor had our listings connected. BirdEye provided the contact information of Yext and I was able to clear the information with them to finally activate the feature with BirdEye. This will benefit us to make sure we have everything consistent and correct on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was very impressed with the ease of use of the platform, even before the walk-through with one of their representatives. Their team is extremely helpful and proficient; explaining things in a way that really helped me grasp the functionality of every feature within the platform. Birdeye has been a major factor in boosting our online ratings. From adding users to assign to reviews to the option to send a pre-written reply, this platform has everything we need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good! I haven't experienced anything I've disliked. Again, I want to emphasize the excellence of their customer service! Very impressed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Birdeye is a must for any company that understands the necessity of achieving and maintaining a high online rating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has been extremely useful for management, providing a better understanding of their team's strengths and weaknesses. This gives us the ability to dive further into areas where we could provide better support for our customers.

Having the ability to reach out to our customers directly after a call to ask for a review has helped with our overall company rating which is great since people are more likely to leave a review if they've had a bad experience as opposed to a good one. With Birdeye, our customer service team can send out a link to the customer they've just had a conversation with, while the conversation is still fresh on their mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the friendly functions and the capabilities that they offer. The customer support is top notch as well. Its user friendly for new people who are interested in getting started. I like the fact you can text for a reminder for a review. It makes complete sense. I have signed up for the webinar to further my knowledge on using the software. Highly recommended for new owners. Get the reviews and offer incentives to customers for taking the time for filing out the reviews. Customers these days look at reviews before they hire a company or contractor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at the moment. Will update if I find something wrong Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stopping problems before they occur. Helps us find out what is important to the customers. Gives us a complete overview on what customers are thinking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
What do you like best?

We were using another major provider of review requests and website chat. We were having a lot of unresolved software issues with the mobile app and couldn't sell our people on using the technology. We switched and everything is working seamlessly! Everyone on our end is happy and on board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could possibly critique is that the review requests don't integrate with our specific POS API. However, they worked us with us to find a really good alternative, so it's not really a complaint. I also wish I could limit user's access to the software to be only the messages or reviews that have been assigned to them and maybe that'll come down the pipeline later, but it's not a major issue and not a feature we had with our old provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've already seen an increase in reviews and constructive feedback from customers since we've implemented Birdeye. We also have a much better system of communication with our customers, which definitely helps our competitive edge in converting leads. The best part is, our staff is on board because they are comfortable with the technology and have faith in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Hi BaLeigh! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled you made the switch to Birdeye and your entire team is loving the platform. Keep up the excellent work!

What do you like best?

I was incredibly impressed with the responsiveness from their entire team upon joining my new employer. This platform was going to be a huge part of my responsibilities in my new position and so I wanted to learn as much as I could about using it. I emailed our account manager, Lily Scribner, who reached back out to me to schedule a phone call right away. She was able to give me a short overview of the platform and then set me up with an extensive training time with one of their specialists. When Rajat Jain contacted me, he took me through all of the most important features of the platform and how to use them. I was very interested in all of the back-end functions available to me and he spent more than an hour training me on all of the modules he felt were most important. It was fantastic learning how powerful this tool really is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that I dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have just learned and started using this tool but already very excited about all of the possibilities with it! I have evaluated a lot of online platforms in my career and this one is super simple to use with a lot of powerful tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The way it seamlessly requests reviews was something our practice had been needing for some time. With this tool, we are finding that requesting reviews from our patients is incredibly fast and easy and has found a way for them to immediately post to our website and throughout the internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Wow, thank you for the kind feedback! We're happy to hear Lily and Rajat took great care of you. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Welcome to the nest, and thank you for choosing Birdeye!

What do you like best?

Once we determined our goals and set up templates, it was so easy to automatically ask each patient to share their experience on Google or Facebook. It's very easy to use, and customer support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the services are an additional fee (such as referral requests) and seem pricy as add-ons. We did not have a good experience with the referral feature. Also, the annual contract is strict, so if any changes are needed, be sure to provide notice before your agreement automatically renews and you are locked in to another year without the ability to remove services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even though several of the other programs we use have review requests included at no charge, we use Birdeye because it has made the biggest impact on increasing our positive reviews. It's great, because if there is a problem, our patient has the option to direct message us rather than blasting that all over google, and we have an opportunity to address their concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed more reviews and we were not consistently asking patients for them. With Birdeye, we automated that task and it's been great. In this crazy year, we have still gotten a lot of new positive reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Development Technical Team Lead
What do you like best?

I am happy and satisfied customer of Birdeye who has equipped me with the basic knowledge of how I can bring modification to my product by reading what my customers think about it. It has helped me to create strong connection with my audience and now I m in apposition of bringing innovation to my platform. It is very user-friendly application and I did not face any trouble in its initiation and it is very smooth in its operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive due to which it is not suitable for small organizations. Sometimes while communicating on web page the system gets slow due to which I have to face trouble in handling huge amount of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is highly recommended to whole business sectors. Secondly it will provide you enough of the data that you can easily create more effective business plans and you can also extract the best out of your team by formulating their directions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has deeply affected the research and development department of my organization now we create more effective and better plans for the future concern. It provides me detailed analytics like how many customers approached and how much time a particular customers showed interest in my product in this way I am in apposition of creating an authentic lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The 2 main reasons we use Birdeye are for location data clean up, and Google Reviews. With the number of projects we have, and the small team with which to do them, it is impossible to make sure that our store location data is accurate across dozens of websites. Birdeye makes this a snap to maintain this data across the Web. We also wanted to increase our Google Review count to assist customers in finding us, and making important purchasing decisions based on peer reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only have one gripe with Birdeye and that would be the cost. It's not unique to Birdeye, however. We reviewed all the major review platforms (Podium is probably their largest competitor) and they are all pricey. Since it's all software based, and really, not as complex as other SaaS solutions, I expect this cost to either go down as there are more entrants into the space, or new services be added to justify the cost. Birdeye appears to be heading in the direction of adding services and increasing the value of their offering. I can continue to justify the cost (or increase in cost) if I am able to grow my ROI.

Up to this point, we've been given a lot of personal attention from 'real' people. Which is so much nicer than always being redirected to a forum or help page--which is a frustrating trend for many SaaS companies. Our Account Manager is very responsive and provides updates on the progress of our program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are cleaning up our location data, learning more about what our customers like/dislike at branches so we can continually improve, and are seeing an increase in Google traffic directed to these stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Hi Jared, thank you for the thorough feedback! Customer happiness is a core value of ours at Birdeye, so we are pleased to know our support team and your Account Manager is taking great care of you. We appreciate you choosing Birdeye to help with your business listings and Google reviews!

What do you like best?

We have received more valuable reviews than ever before. We like how we can personalize the review request with our profile, pictures, and custom themes. As well, we appreciate how our clients have the option to review on the most popular platforms, like Google and Facebook. It is great to be able to add users and employees to assign to reviews, for personalized interactions. We have a great experience with our customer service representative, the team at BirdEye has been very helpful and informative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not noticed any downsides, the application suits our needs and expectations. I would like there to be other syndication options that suit our location. Find more apps to link with regarding my preferences and previous rating sites. (i.e. Rate my Agent, Real Satisfied) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are seeing more clients make the effort to leave a review, based on getting the review requests. We have easy access to message requests, and syndication. The platform ensures our company is in line all acrss the web, this is an additional bonus for members of our team that prefer consistency with our branding. We are able to view and validate our employees actions, and reviews. We have the additional benefit of receiving more leads based on client references and reviews. It is always a bonus to have an app that is powered on the go, or on the desktop, this is convenient for our team that is always on the move. We appreciite how easy it is to find insights and growth through the program, easy to read and seperated out into goals and graphs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Great, thorough feedback! We're pleased to hear how you're utilizing the various features and the mobile app. That's a great way to always stay on top of customer feedback and requests no matter where you go.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

As a small firm, BirdEye helped our economy succeed. Since we moved to BirdEye services, our customer service is more vigilant than ever. The SMS function is thier top choice, as a good number of people like me prefer to hook up through text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way that receptionist messages works is the only thing that I don't like. We obtain put on hold alerts and sometimes, whenever someone starts trying to chat together through our blog, we will never receive messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a small company like BirdEye seems to have been useful. We have behind the stage a big factory, so it starts to look as though we have our it to further services to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to better communicate with clients who want to use text. It should let the consumer know that someone else will help them, mostly because of the text message feature we would never lose a client anymore. You can consider leaving our website and receive the help you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive
What do you like best?

BirdEye is easy to use. It's nice to link all your Google, FB, BBB, TrustPilot and other sites all into one review management system. It is easy to reply just on BirdEye so you don't have to login to all the other accounts. It is an easy way to reply to direct feedback as well. I like the option to send a pre-written reply that is already saved. Easy to use the drop-down click and go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to link up with Yelp. Uploading the excel sheet to BirdEye takes me a few tries. I wish that was easier. We are trying to look into the BirdEye API to link our database so staff knows when reviews and sent and returned. Also, we need to look into the API to add reviews and clients easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it is a great system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform looks great over email and text to our clients. It is nice to have everything in one spot. We are thinking of maybe trying BirdEye for employee reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor but we haven't quite figured that out yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Caroline Martinez of Birdeye

Easy, easy, easy, that's what we like to hear! Having everything located in one spot certainly makes life simple and efficient. Thanks for taking the time and sharing!

What do you like best?

It is very easy to operate once learned. I am very impressed with the entire website and I have not experienced any problems with the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything on the site that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Obtaining reviews is very easily done with the campaigns and templates and the automatic resend of the request for a review and be able to set the day when to resent the request and how many times to resend it. The reviews I have received are the benefits of using Birdeye. I like a lot that it also submits the reviews to Facebook and other sites. I am very happy with it and I have been using it for years! There is probably so much more that can done with it that I have not looked into yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

BirdEye helped our company grow as a small business. Our customer service has been more proactive than ever since we switched to BirdEye services. The text messaging feature is my favorite, because like me, a lot of customers prefers to connect via text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don’t like is the way the receptionist voice messaging works. We receive delayed notifications and there will be times that we never receive any notification at all when someone tries to chat with us a through our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BirdEye has been helpful for a small businesses like. We have a small operation behind the scene, but it makes us look like we have our own call center services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us communicate better to customers who prefers to use text messaging. It also let’s the customer know that someone will assist them, and we will never miss a client anymore because of the text messaging feature. They can leave our website and still get the assistance they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.