RocketReach Reviews & Product Details

RocketReach Overview

What is RocketReach?

More than 6.5 million businesses around the world trust RocketReach. Amongst them are some of the biggest - Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, and 95% of the S&P 500. RocketReach’s machine learning distills 1000s of public data points, discovering verified email, phone numbers, and social media profiles for over 450 million profiles, at 15 million companies worldwide. Signup for free at rocketreach.co. Our powerful API powers external tools & workflows, solving business needs that range from sales enablement and marketing to analytics, and even academic research. Lookup contacts using our Chrome Extension with the click of a button, or use our bulk lookup feature for lists of multiple contacts at the same time. We also offer Salesforce and Zapier Integration.

RocketReach Details

RocketReach.co is built atop powerful algorithms, operating on an extremely large data store of company and contact data. We have an ever growing set of APIs that you can use to discover leads, lookup contact data, automate lead generation and much more. Email us on founders@rocketreach.co to find out more.

There are lots of companies that allow you to lookup contact info. Most of them depend upon a method called "SMTP verification". Some of them buy customer lists from utilities etc. However, this information is usually stale, inaccurate, and incomplete. We use crawlers, and data-mining algorithms, making us about 4x more accurate, and complete.

RocketReach

RocketReach Reviews

Showing 154 RocketReach reviews
Already have RocketReach?
Industry Consultant
What do you like best?

The ability to connect w/ linkedin users that aren't in my network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The emails are inaccurate/ don't show up. That is a downside for sure. There have been many times where the user has the wrong information and I send an email to them, but the email is inaccurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely use this for a source to look into expanding your Linkedin Network. I was able to reach out to hundreds of people that weren't in my network before and start and initiate a conversation with them. I really like how this helped me establish an online presence for myself and for the company that I represent as n Information Technology company. RocketReach is an extremely handy and effective tool in growing your personal network, and taking your business to the next level. This handy extension allowed for me to create sales leads for our company through personally connecting with members through their email, so that it was more personalized, and initiate a conversation with them. The future is moving to more and more automation, but with Rocket Reach, we are able to personalize our standard operating procedures, so that we can reach out to others personally, and have that human and personal connection with our clients, and prospective clients. While sometimes the emails do not show up correctly for the corresponding person, which can be a little frustrating, most of the times the contact information is accurate and is very helpful to a Business Development Manager such as myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to reach out to a lot of business owners outside my linkedin network. This allows me to expand my business and reach out to many people I wouldn't normally be able to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supplier Success
Agile Business Analyst/Product Owner
What do you like best?

RocketReach has a great product that should empower business owners and anyone seeking to network and access to a wealth of contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

RocketReach places profit before its customers and ensures that they are not accessible when a complaint arises. I unintentionally purchased their $828 annual payment plan while I meant to subscribe to their monthly payment plan. $69 per month. I called and emailed customer support to no avail. I even got desperate by sending a message to Scott Kim (CEO) and Amit Shanbhag (Co Founder) to intervene, so that I could be switched to the monthly payment plan and get my money back of $729 with deductions for the week I used.

However, no one cared to contact me to ensure that my concern would be addressed. I am appalled by the trickery of RocketReach. I felt as if I was in some third world country without any laws to protect the consumer. I will definitely not purchase their product or services. Preying on customers to increase your profits expresses the deeper culture that pervades every facet of this organization. I placed over 10 calls, sent 5 emails and messages to the CEO and co-founder to an avail.

Overall, I give this company two thumbs down for having a shady marketing and selling tactics as well as an elusive customer service that ensures your issues of resolving a purchasing mistake is unfounded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RocketReach has a great product and I tried to make contacts with top CEOs; however, no matter how great a product, when the company wants to extort and steal from its customers the whole customer experience becomes a nightmare as my very own experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s basically easy to use. I like that I can perform searches within the system and create lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information it delivers is outdated or plain wrong which can cause embarrassment. Also, the interface can use improvement, be more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend anyone use RocketReach and indeed I have recommended it to a few friends. In general, the data it delivers is good and accurate. I think the user interface needs improvement and data accuracy can also be improved, but overall RocketReach is a very useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m a headhunter and RocketReach helps find the people I want to talk to. RocketReach (usually) finds a private email and phone number of a candidate and helps me get in touch quickly. Speed to market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We sell into IT and QA personas, and were searching for a data source alternative to ZoomInfo. RocketReach was about half the cost per year and has reasonably accurate phone and email data. The search options are adequate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You'll need help with sorting and cleaning through the data because they list previous phone numbers and emails. As a concrete example, many of the phone numbers turn out to be a relative's phone number, or a home phone number. If you need a GDPR compliant tool, you're going to want to look elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid option for teams that need direct dials and running bulk lookups from LinkedIn Sales Navigation. Half the cost of ZoomInfo per year. However, if you need to be GDPR compliant, you're going to want to look at a different data source (as of 2020-11, they have not met the requirements of GDPR). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

* Direct Dial Phone Numbers

* Emails, (Though this isn't as important)

* Cost savings over ZoomInfo, and flexible monthly/annual payment options

* Bulk lookup, so we were able to take a list of prospects from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and search for their contact information in RocketReach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

Quick and easy to research contacts and the data provided is usually reliable and accurate. Having cell numbers to connect with prospects is fast and affords the opportunity to learn more about each company and their leaders prior to using a credit to get the contact information. Several of the email addresses we've found using RocketReach have led to CEOs, Pro athletes and high level contacts that all our best internet sleuthing was unable to uncover. Without RocketReach, we're almost certainly to have missed opportunities that it provided. It's also nice to be able to share with other sellers who've never heard of RocketReach because everyone that we've told has been floored that this existed and they'd never known about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the contacts in RocketReach appear as relevant, so you burn a credit to get their contact information only to THEN find out that this person hasn't worked at the company you were researching for years. I'd say about 20% of the phone numbers listed are for businesses/cell phones which your ideal contact is no longer affiliated with. Sometimes it seems as if the contact information in RocketReach is accurate for who the person was 5-10 years ago, but is wholly outdated for use today. One time I was searching for contacts employed by Velocity Sports Performance. When I found a contact whose contact information was fully present, I called him. I mentioned I was hoping to discuss Velocity Sports Performance with him and he laughed and said "I sold that business over 10 years ago!" That I burned a credit to connect with someone who is not relevant is a frustration. I think if there were some system that allowed for users to request credit refunds based on inaccurate information, that might be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the trial and you'll see the value within your first week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We struggled to contact the right people within an organization, especially during COVID. But with RocketReach, we can reach them at home or on their cell, rather than calling the office (where they aren't working during the pandemic) or leaving back-to-back messages with the gatekeeper. Hitting a wall in the middle of a pandemic is to be expected, but it's very demoralizing on your cold call days to get tossed into the "I'll take a message for that person you're trying to reach" bucket, when you know full well they are not going to be passing along your message. Now, with RocketReach, we can usually get through to exactly who we want to without having to go through the gatekeeper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner + Partnership Development Director
What do you like best?

A sound tool to locate the right person and email for important contacts. Finding a relevant email is very difficult these days and RocketReach provides a means to do just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more information on the contacts. Even to the point of what they are seeking in services, what they are open to, and not open to. We only want to reach out to people that might find the information we are providing as a value. We never want to be in an inbox and not be relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed in finding contacts and means of locating them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Product
What do you like best?

The fact I can have a spontaneous idea about reaching out to a specific business and act on it immediately without having to allocate time for research or prospecting is immense. And that’s before you consider how much it accelerates any other prospecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The occasions where there isn’t an accurate or verified contact - but nobodies perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimise my time - I can spend more of it in identifying companies and prospects - and less of it experimenting with email formats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

RocketReach provides a very valuable service. i like the Chrome extension that makes it easy to look up contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) They provide personal email addresses which are not acceptable for business outreach and you are charged for them with no way to avoid them once you select "Get Contact".

2) they are completely unwilling to refund credits for bad information offering only the excuse of "That's just the way it works"

3) There are no default filter settings which is really frustrating. By default, you should be able to look only at specific geo regions, job titles, industries etc.

4) The job titles drop down is too limited and needs to be expanded and also should allow for default settings.

5) Very often completely unrelated contacts appear in results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am not renewing, I am switching to GetEmail which i have found to be more reliable and more affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RocketReach is used to find contact information, so I suppose the "problem" would be not having contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The ease of use and quality of content. I am at a 95% success rate in terms of getting emails for the people I am searching for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high. I'd love to see a less expensive price for annual membership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best I've seen on the market. If you are in need of finding emails, this is YOUR TOOL! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time in trying to search over and over for contact emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use and the extension makes using the tool incredibly practical, especially when you need to send a lot of "one off" personalized emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If only the data quality was accurate. Most of the time (60-70%) the emails are bogus and I end up sending a Linkedin Inmail instead. This is incredibly frustrating as a user as I feel like I got ripped off with fake emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've found another app called Wiza which is a better alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the poor quality of data, RocketReach has not lived up to its promise. Therefore I can't recommend it as a service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RocketReach has a search button on its dashboard on which we can directly enter the LinkedIn profile of any professionals to extract their email addresses and contact information. Other than this, the chrome extension automatically extracts email addresses from LinkedIn profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

However, the search button cannot extract email addresses and contact information upon searching using Facebook and other social media profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This lead intelligence software has enabled us to find a first-degree connection to phone numbers, email and social media of any professionals, which has helped our business development process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rocketreach allows sales people to access multiple contact points for a prospect. B2B sales does not work today unless you are hitting targets on multiple channels. This tools give you email, phone numbers and other profile information right at oyur finger tips. We use this product on a daily basis because its informations is so accurate and does not require a large commitment to get started. Within one week it is possible to see results and your lead lists grow. Other things we like:

- interface is very intuitive and straightforward to learn

- the export to list is helpful to organize team fucntions

- the solution that scores the accuracy of the data is very helpful to know if you need to research further or can move forward with adding a prospect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the most part there is little that to dislike:

- While using the product some of the data is not correct and still requires scrubbing and triangulating with other data points

- The site does run slow at times

- We tried to set up list integration to our CRM and we unsuccessful. The usability on it is a challenge and better support for these types of efficienies would be valuable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would recommend trying the product for one month and observing the results from the lead data that you are accessing and contacting. The set up is minimal to zero and you will get a quick view if it works for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are taking our propsect lists and getting validated contact data very rapidly. We have seen an 2-3x increase in outbound activity and real engagement as a result of using Rocketreach vs other platforms. This has help build the front of our pipeline and getting our team working on real deals.

- Getting real engagement with prospects on phone and email

- Building strong email lists that we can nuture and grow

- Real growth in the front of our pipeline Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Second Language Tutor
What do you like best?

I needed to verify a contact's correct information and I just googled his name. RocketReach popped up with a verifiable address and I sent my message with no problem at all. The sign up process was easy and I most likely will use this for my future attempts. My job involves searching out people and companies with correct information and this company really came through with the best data. It was super easy to find exactly what I need and I was very happy with the fact that they could help me do my job with very little effort. All I need at the end of the day is the right name and information to get a sales lead completed. They really did a great job of helping me get what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. It was as quick and I needed to be. It did ask me to subscribe but I didn't mind. I would have preferred something that told me right away that my free sample was depending on a subcription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the verification step of adding new contacts and reaching out new companies. I did get a subscription offer as soon as I got the correct information for the sample contact I needed to find and the pricing was reasonable but almost as much as the SalesGenie offer I got. I can always submit this to my CFO but he hasnt even got me a new laptop yet, less approved my lead source. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The site is userfriendly and the contact details are very accurate. I save a lot of time using Rocketreach to look up contact details for marketing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the site that I dislike. Will recommend the site to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend RocketReach to anyone. The site is very user-friendly and saves me so much time. The contact details received from RocketReach are very accurate. This site comes highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the site to compile contact details for marketing purposes and it is saving me lots of time. I will definitely continue to use Rocketreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Rocket Reach has been great for us to find targeted contacts. It's difficult to sort through the noise and locate the best people we can. Rocket Reach has been an effective tool that we include in our arsenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How we use it is not typical and scaling its use is tricky. I think for most users it scales well. we are just an odd ball user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We looked at several other options and Rocket Reach outperformed others we were considering making it an easy choice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use rocket reach to find specific peoples contact information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RocketReach works pretty great for 80% of the time for pulling and getting current accurate emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does provide old emails and I wish it would provide office and cell phone numbers especially for $75/mo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having to scour the internet for a person's email or try guessing if I know the email format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

It's simple, you just copy and paste a URL then the results easily come up. For the most part, they're correct, and if not it's easy to find another person's email at the company and figure out the address of who you're trying to reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it gets the job done as needed with no real complaints. The site doesn't promise to be anything more than it is, which is a good thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good inexpensive option, very much no frills. It gets the job done, but at times you have to be clever with how you search in order to get the correct contact info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enables me to find the contact info of various people across the multiple industries I cover for my clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rocket Reach is helpful in trying to find a direct email or phone number for cold outreach!

I'd say 8 out of 10 times (thus the score) it has helped me get a more direct contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

However, the review system for the validity of those emails is questionable. Also a lot of times, it doesn't come up with solid results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep in mind that it's slow and not perfect. But it's helpful in getting a lot of info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best problems solved is finding alternative ways to contact someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As per our experience, there is two most liked feature of RocketReach email extractor application, and they are:

a.) Its search button is a powerful tool to find professional email addresses through full name, LinkedIn, Crunchbase, Angielist, Google, and so on.

b.) It offers an easy to install chrome browser extension through which I can directly extract professional email addresses upon visiting above listed platforms or sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The big dislike is that this application cannot extract phone numbers efficiently as compared to the email addresses. Aftethatn, the credits will be deducted even we obtain outdated or not-existing email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RocketReach has made our effort more productive as it has eased the overall process of email leads generation through its single tool where we can find out email addresses and details of various professionals as per our requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The confirmation of email addresses is a nice touch and I'm assuming that it's running an email check to verify that it's correct. It's better than swinging and missing on a "potential" working email address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Contact Out still generally tends to surface more email addresses for me and is faster at pulling email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to pull away from using Linkedin Recruiter for reach outs as there is a much higher response rate via email reach outs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

If you have a company name it searches for it. If you have the city there are better searches. This gives a sales person a fighting chance in the field. Rather then getting no where or a phone in the lobby , it gives you a start. This is like going into the site with a lead or a company name . The site gives almost every player that is involved in a sale or consultation. I think this could be used for every business that need contacts. It is almost like having a lead book of some sort. The upsides of this program is it gives the sales person a chance to fight their way into big accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Companies that aren't related pop up sometime or the contact doesn't have the position or title of job always. The email addresses are hit or miss on some companies. The one's that are personal email addresses are likely not going to be read. The only thing that is frustrating is the different companies that pop up in a search. One thing that could be a little better are the filters used in a search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Rocket Research. It is a lead to get a bigger and more dominate lead, names, and emails. This program is by far the best program out there for research. It allows you to have a fighting chance in the field . Rocket research has proven that it can help getting the right name and email for the contact you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to break into accounts that I could never get a name to start with. Now I can get that name to start the process. The problems I have is if you don't know the actual listed name of the company it won't find it. This research page allows you to talk to the right person or people from the get go. You don't waste time explaining to a non decession maker. This program increased my sales and accountability by not wasting time driving around. I can get the name and the company and go there to set up a meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

Easy and simple to look up information on individuals and companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ON a rare occasion, I am unable to find a business email for a contact Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest investing in RocketReach. Its a low cost, simple, and effective sales tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to directly reach out to prospects by sending them an email to their business. I have seen a greater response rate than other business tools I have used Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.