RocketReach

3.9

RocketReach.co is built atop powerful algorithms, operating on an extremely large data store of company and contact data. We have an ever growing set of APIs that you can use to discover leads, lookup contact data, automate lead generation and much more. Email us on founders@rocketreach.co to find out more.

Work for RocketReach?

Learning about RocketReach?

RocketReach Reviews

Showing 20 RocketReach reviews
RocketReach review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Great For Building A List Of Leads"

What do you like best?

I loved the ability to determine personal emails from virtually anyone on the web with Rocket Reach. I was assigned a project recently that regarded public relations, partnership, and outreach responsibilities and rocket reach not only connected me to prospective individuals but allowed me to streamline my search approach on the basis of location, skill set, and keyword. If you are looking for a means of connecting to quality candidates or public figures give this service a look as its chrome extension also helps in other areas where you may be away from the search bar. Also, there is a free trial dynamic to this website that helped immensely with getting my feet wet. I used the gmail email sender extension to help send emails from my account to people I searched here on and through the site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is such a low amount of free searches provided to users. Also the packages given for searching is not of the best price breakdown. If more searches were alotted per price point the service would be less of a monopoly in my summation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using the searches wisely as you don't get many.

I am hurdling the professional networking obstacle of having someone in your connection to speak to them using Rocket Reach. This is true because many exclusionary designs of social media make it difficult to maintain possible relationships with target audiences.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RocketReach
RocketReach review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Pretty reliable pool of leads with high delivery rates"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to find most leads and the reliability has been great. The data is more reliable than data from free alternatives.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit steep, especially if you need to collect a lot of data. Buying annually helps, but it's hard to know if you'll want to scale until you've tried it for a few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really evaluate your needs with lead generation and the cost of subscription. This services makes the most sense if you need to scale over time or if you have a lot of difficult to find leads.

This has been a fast way to collect data for lead generation and it helps skip manual outreach. We've found some great contacts at ideal types of organizations using this tool.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

RocketReach review by kevin l.
kevin l.

"Most accurate by far"

What do you like best?

Our team very recently started using RocketReach. I used it to find a very elusive contact that I would not have found without RocketReach. This particular prospect is an extremely high net worth investor, and I'm beyond impressed that RocketReach was able to accurately find his personal email address. I have not only used other services, but I consider myself pretty good at being able to get in touch with people ,that are otherwise hard to get in touch with. Worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more accurate phone numbers. And they had more free credits. But, I found them rather cheap compared to others that charge 10s of thousands of dollars, and are nowhere near as accurate.

venture capital fund raising

RocketReach review by HeathCliff R.
HeathCliff R.

"The best email search engine I've used yet"

What do you like best?

It's the best, most effective email search engine I've used yet, and I've tried a few. Both in the scope of the searches, and in the number of accurate emails found, I find it surpasses others. I also like the layout, which is easy on the eye, more attractive and efficient. The bottom line is that it has been a effective tool in my work, as a non-profit reaching out to leadership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This review wouldn't accept the single word, nothing. But I have nothing that I dislike.

As I said above, I reach out to leadership in all tiers of private and public, large and small. I've been surprised at the number of emails of prominent figures in their field I've found.

RocketReach review by Trevor R.
Trevor R.

"Used a lot of contact-finding tools and RocketReach has been the most accurate one by far."

What do you like best?

Yes not all emails are accurate but the ones that do come thru typically are accurate. I've not only used other tools that pale in comparison BUT I do extensive research myself into trying to find email addresses and I have no idea how they do it but RocketReach seems to find the emails I can't. They must have access to LinkedIn's database sometimes as I don't know how else they figure it out. I'd say 75% of the time you input a LinkedIn address they send back a personal email address, while the majority of said addresses are their actual address (now whether they respond to you is a different story).

What do you dislike?

That it charges you a lookup for a work email. I can find work email addresses easily as they all follow a pattern but personal email addresses are much harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a hidden 50 lookups per month plan that works great for 1 or 2 users, as opposed to the 170 a month basic plan they show. But you have to ask them about it,

As a recruiting agency, we try to get contact info to present passive job seekers potential opportunities.

RocketReach review by Edo M.
Edo M.

"Very specific search tool"

What do you like best?

It is simplest way to find e-mail and other information about persons You are looking for.Their API looks interesting for web masters.

What do you dislike?

It 's very narrow search tool with very limited results and nearly ni options to choose from. Also there are some technical difficulties. For example, when You are browsing multi page list of found potential contacts, if You want to go back a page, application show empty page; so if You want to go back, You need to remake another time same search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is good application for specific needs in specific cases. Web masters could, perhaps, get more from offered API solutions.

It's a perfect tool when standard internet search tools are not good enough.

RocketReach review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Helps cut out research time"

What do you like best?

It was quick to sign up, easy to use, and has been very accurate so far! The Chrome extension is probably my favorite feature given that it allows me to look information up without navigating away from the page.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and functionality are great and overall very remarkable. I was a little surprised that the quality of the demo of the product didn't seem to match the overall quality of the product itself.

When attending events, you don't always get to connect with everyone or get everyone's information. This helps break those barriers and allows you to get in touch with the people you really want to talk to.

RocketReach review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"This is an excellent tool if you are in sales, only one to utilize crowd sourcing"

What do you like best?

This company is young and working hard to scrape data and verify emails. I love that they added crowdsourcing although it's still a bit rough. I know they will continue to expand what is already a well-developed extension.

What do you dislike?

A competitors product does a much better job at verifying emails and uses a better technique to obtain general business emails. Sometimes the scraped data is old on Rocketreach

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am in love with these guys. Just wish they had a little better verification process but I've watched it grow tremendously in the last year. I would definitely pull the trigger if you want to save countless hours fishing.

I am constantly trying to reach new prospects but the emails are hidden from standard Data.com info on Salesforce. This product dramatically reduces my time.

RocketReach review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Ease of Connecting "

What do you like best?

The ease of access of finding email addresses of relevant people whom I want to connect. I recently graduated and I was looking for a job and hence, this is when I started searching for email addresses of people from different companies. I came across a lot of websites through which we could find email addresses but RocketReach was perhaps the most user-friendly. Directly finding email addresses through a LinkedIn URL was clearly something unique and new.

What do you dislike?

The limited searches option. When I started looking for email addresses, there was a limit to which I could search and this is what I really disliked about RocketReach. I think RocketReach should increase their email address search cap so prospective employees like me could benefit immensely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve/increase your search optimization results. A new user can only search for a handful of email addresses which can be a little frustrating sometimes.

Because of my job, I have to connect to different individuals from the pharmaceutical industry. Be it customers, doctors, competitors or suppliers. Through RocketReach, I was able to directly email all the people whom I wanted to talk to or give a business/corporate proposal. I have successfully sold my product to more than 50 doctors throughout my city in less than 3 months now owing my success to RocketReach

RocketReach review by Holly D.
Holly D.

"RocketReach - A Company Shooting For The Stars"

What do you like best?

RocketReach has helped me immensely when researching information about companies and trying to acquire contact information. It is super easy to use and the information is correct the majority of the time.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little bit high, although I try to remind myself that by using RocketReach I'm saving myself time which is like saving myself a bit of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, it is a little pricy but the results have been worth it so far.

We use RocketReach to research company hierarchy and staffing information. RocketReach makes the process quick and has better accuracy than other sites that offer similar services.

RocketReach review by User in Computer Software

"Depends on what you need it for"

What do you like best?

In terms of email verification, they have done some of the legwork in terms of validating the company's email format and the domain name - if your company's Salesforce instance is mature (heavy usage and data append from various paid and internal sources), that feature may be moot. It is an easy system for finding emails of LinkedIn contacts, where you do not have a starting point. You can tell the product is young, but it has elements (easy and fast) of being a compelling solution.

What do you dislike?

A lookup is counted towards your credits no matter what - even if there is no email available for that individual contact or the email is bad. Also, there is no way that I have found (thus far) to submit feedback that an email is bad. Based on my 7 years of experience related to email verification, the email data is probably correct for 33% of the emails (based on what a mail server can return) - but the verification (will it bounce) is left up to the user. Also, the 33% I refer to probably varies based on geography. I am sure a next step is to build in verification which can be done in a number of ways (automation, crowd-source, BPO).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is 1 more source you can go to get email addresses, but it is not the definitive source.

We are trying to find a cost effective solution to email verification/validation vs hiring a BPO vendor to source the same information.

RocketReach review by Eileen Moran C.
Eileen Moran C.

"Free for limited use"

What do you like best?

Good for finding email addresses for people, especially if you know what company they work for

What do you dislike?

It often shows personal addresses instead of business ones. There are limits on the amount of free searches you can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seems to be a good solution, we're not willing to pay for it right now.

Trying to locate formats for company-based email addresses or specific people's company emails. Able to use business emails to add to our CRM for when we want to contact a prospect.

RocketReach review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"The ONLY reliable source for finding email addresses at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The information is accurate and timely and the price is affordable, even for consultants or freelance salespeople.

What do you dislike?

Maybe 5% of the time they won’t have a current email.

It takes forever to find email for ad agency people.

RocketReach review by Angelic T.
Angelic T.

"This products ease of use makes it top notch"

What do you like best?

Convenient API interface, this was helpful to create proper returns.

What do you dislike?

Some of the formatting was difficult to work with

Helps to keep the data we need current for our contacts.

RocketReach review by manish a.
manish a.

"rocketreach rocks!"

What do you like best?

i like that rocket reach allows me to look at my customer data.

What do you dislike?

more usability is required from the application.

customer intelligence in the right direction.

RocketReach review by User in Internet

"Great tool for finding contacts quickly"

What do you like best?

I use this tool to find email addresses for members of the media I can't locate on Cision. The platform is very intuitive and I've been incredibly impressed by how many results it's been able to pull.

What do you dislike?

Users are not allotted many free contacts to look up.

Identifying contact information for members of the media.

RocketReach review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Awesome product, wirth try it"

What do you like best?

How easy it is and the user interface and how simple is to install.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike yet as I do not manage the product

I am just taking this survey for the gift card. I do not use the product

RocketReach review by User

"Didn't like it"

What do you like best?

It is connected to LinkedIn and the contacts are the same

What do you dislike?

It has not too many credits per month and i consider it is very expensive

Lead generation

RocketReach review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Was a worthwhile transaction"

What do you like best?

Yes i found contacts, and many of those contacts worked, so this was worth my effort.

What do you dislike?

lllll ----------------------

Recommendations to others considering the product:

------------------------------

I was looking for detailed contact information from my linkedin contacts and customers.

RocketReach review by User

"Not always accurate"

What do you like best?

The idea behind it is great. Looks like it gives you a probability for accuracy for the emails it does not verify as well.

What do you dislike?

I looked for myself and requested my own email. Wrong email.

Job search

Learning about RocketReach?

* We monitor all RocketReach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.