Wix Reviews & Product Details

What is Wix?

Wix.com is a web development platform enabling anyone to build a stunning online presence using simple cloud-based creation and management tools.

Wix Screenshots

1-50 of 1039 total Wix reviews

Wix Reviews

1-50 of 1039 total Wix reviews
Brand Stylist & Photographer

"Web Design/Hosting for Business Owners & Blogger"

What do you like best?

Having used both Square Space & Wordpress for both my business and blog sites, I can say that Wix beats them both. As a web designer, I need a web platform powerful enough to allow me to have complete creative control. Wix gives me just that! I love being able to start out with an amazing template and then craft it into my own. The Wix editor gives me everything that I need to create a master piece web design. Customer support is also spot on. When I first launched my site, I had difficulties with a few design aspects not working for me. After speaking with support, a solution was implemented within the day.

Wix also makes it incredibly easy to understand and update your SEO. Each page of your website, you are given the option to create searchable terms.

What do you dislike?

The only troubles I've had using Wix are when crafting my desktop to mobile. It can take a little trial and error to get your site working on mobile properly. I've had issues with sizing certain text and moving background images to the front.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a stylish and design centered platform, choose Wix!

As a web design, Wix solves my issues of finding a platform I can use for myself and for my clients. Wix offers email campaigns that align directly with your site as well. Having everything in one place makes it easy to run your site.

CEO

"Useful platform for simple sites; easy to manage after launch"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use templates

Intuitive editing

Robust how-to documentation for troubleshooting

Helpful contact line (for premium members) for anything help documentation cannot resolve

Easy for non-technical business owners to manage their site after launch

SSL and hosting included (with premium plan)

What do you dislike?

"Special offers" like year of free domain not always able to be used and limitations are not explained well.

Some templates are more difficult to customize, so it can be time-consuming to find workarounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider what level of customization you need. If you want to use a lot of custom-coding, make sure you can do that with Wix.

Consider what level of tech-savviness your end users will have and what level of support you want to provide to clients post-launch. This is the biggest advantage of Wix -- it's easy to make simple changes post-launch.

I have several small clients who want to be able to manage their site after launch, but are not very tech-savvy. Wix is a great platform that allows me to quickly and efficiently create their site, optimize it for SEO and launch it, then turn it over to my clients for ongoing changes. Previously, my clients had used Wordpress and found it much more challenging to make changes.

Degree in computing

"Design your own website with Wix"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wix is ​​mainly an agrdable interface, this makes it very intuitive and at the same time very simple to use, it also has a large number of preloaded templates that potential or put to fly the creativity of whoever is designing the site, in addition to this to be based on the cloud I can improve, modify and refine my site from any computer and anywhere, just a stable connection to the internet and ready, another positive aspect is that it is not required to be an expert in design to be able to create a site through the Wix platform

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Wix is ​​basically its test version, it only has a period of 14 days, which does not allow those who want to try the application to create a complete website so they can realize how powerful it is. is the platform, the rest works very well, I would only suggest that you extend the trial period to at least one month

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is simple, try Wix and create the website of your dreams to boost your business or company

The main solution offered by Wix is ​​to provide a solid and stable platform, in addition to secure large companies so that they can create, develop and even store their websites on it, since currently if you are not on the Internet, it is practically As if you did not exist, for that reason many of us resorted to Wix to create our website without much difficulty

Owner / Visual Brand Design Specialist
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"The Go-To for Entrepreneurial DIY'ers"

What do you like best?

I build websites. So, when building a site, I tend to code or to go for Wordpress platforms. However, as much as I encourage business owners to get a professional to help them brand and build their online homes, it just isn't feasible for some. Especially on an ongoing basis, money wise. So I refer them to Wix. Wix is the best option for business owners who want to do it themselves. It's a one stop shop to purchase hosting and domain and makes the process of getting started easy and cost efficient. It's also a simple drag and drop platform that makes learning how to build your site simpler than code ever would be. So making updates as the business grows and shifts is easier and more affordable to do than ever!

What do you dislike?

I hate the limited amount of templates. Because some business owners ARE doing it for themselves, they don't have the experience and foresight of a designer or developer who knows how to take what the business needs from a site and convert it into a functional, user friendly, customer conversion machine, they choose a template based on fads, trends and gimmicky features. And it looks like everyone else's website who chose the same template. I dislike that once you create a desktop site it doesn't automatically convert to a mobile responsive site. It's easy enough to update, but if you forget, your site will end up looking crazy. Also, once you choose a template, you pretty much are stuck with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to assess what you need in a website before taking on the task of building or even looking for a template. A simple task like taking the time to jot a list of your needs will help you save time and frustration and possibly keep your site from looking cookie cutter. It will help you gain a better ROI on your investment so your website isn't just "sitting pretty".

Benefits are ease of use for business owners with a limited budget. So this solves the problem of a website presence being more fiscally accessible.

Business Owner

"Wix is the most useful tool you should use."

What do you like best?

Wix is ​​a wonder, I like it a lot, thanks to the amount of features that Wix offers its friendly platform is certainly very versatile and incredible. Previously I used other applications based on the design before knowing Wix and when I came to see it because my curiosity called me, I quickly fell in love with its platform for its simplicity and at the same time so complete and full of designs, allowing me to put all kinds of personalization on my websites.

I also like very much its applicants bank that allows me to add to all my websites because they allow me to track all the behavior of the pages in real time in order to perform their respective analysis on each page and be able to know their weaknesses and make corrections on time. It would be selfish of me to speak of its incredible templates that can provide you with a great help when creating unique features of your websites and are impressive, for example how to put a page of frequently asked questions that is very useful and easy to use.

The great thing is that, with all the tools and useful features that Wix has, it is very economical, which is not the case with other applications.

What do you dislike?

At the moment Wix is not giving me a serious problem that I have not been able to solve, however, I can note that your technical support team is very quick when it comes to solving problems. In truth, I congratulate you for it and do not lower the quality they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of a website and do not have the experience of how to do it, seriously, I recommend using Wix, this program is incredibly good, easy to use and versatile because here you can create your web page quickly and in a matter of hours, you will only have to choose which template to choose, and start adding the text, and all the colorful accessories such as video, photos, a little color and you will have your page ready.

That's right when you're working on the Wix platform get used to keep saving each of your changes frequently, it's good that you see tutorials and take notes so that you apply everything learned in the development of your website.

I can say that at the time my business did not have a presence on the web and thanks to Wix I have a beautiful website that represents the quality of my business. Without much experience this system provided me with a quick and simple and very economical solution. Your payment plans have been very useful for my company, that is why I take an economic plan.

I have no hesitation in telling you that Wix is a great platform that is very interactive. I assure you that you will have fun working with this application creating beautiful designs on web pages.

Head Photographer
Retail
(Myself Only)

"Amazing Web Builder with lots of freedom"

What do you like best?

Wix is great for building your website exactly the way you want it. You have lot of freedom to put things where you want. I wish shopify was like Wix

What do you dislike?

It can be very confusing at first because there are so many options it took me a second to learn my way around but once I did it was awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely choose Wix if you're really good at design, it's not for a novice who wants a basic website in my opinion or hire a graphic designer to help you because you make your site really awesome or really bad because of the amount of customization available to you.

Wix has given me an amazing website to show my clients and friends. The blog is clean and easily editable. And the ability to have direct bookings is fantastic. The mobile app lets me know when someone is on the site and I can easily start a chat with them if they want.

Administrative Associate

"Wix: The Way to Go"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and ease of use, while still being 100% customizable. I love that there are options for free use as well as packages. I run a small side business, and when I first began, and even now, I don't have a lot of money to put towards extra things. But a website is a necessity these days, and so having a free option to create what I needed to get myself out there has been huge.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't had any bad experiences, other than what is brought upon myself by my lack of tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep it simple until you get to know the program more.

These days, any business needs a website, no matter what they're areas of expertise. I needed a professional platform to showcase my work and make it easy for customers to contact me, and wix has provided that.

Assistant

"No es una gran cosa"

What do you like best?

El potencial que tiene en el SEO tanto por sus características como por la publicidad que pone Wix en multitud de sitios, hace que la web pueda estar bien posicionada, tanto gratuitamente como de pago, sirve muy bien para quien esté aprendiendo sobre SEO white hat y quiera poner meta etiquetas a los objetos de su web.

What do you dislike?

Wix no es un servicio muy bueno en cuanto al hosting, está alojado en algún tipo de código, como Java, que tarda mucho, además de eso, también tarda de por sí misma en cargar la página web, algo que no es aceptable en un servicio profesional, por ello lo uso solo para pruebas de SEO.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

En cuanto al SEO es quizás el mejor page builder, ya que permite añadir los metadatos a casi todo, metaetiquetas a los objetos, etcétera.

No es la mejor herramienta para tener un buen diseño, no cabe duda, pero para hacer pruebas, es decir, de banco de pruebas, sí que es útil, como otras alternativas también lo son.

Con la gran oportunidad que ofrece para el SEO su sistema de objetos y meta etiquetas, es normal que aproveche el servicio para hacer pruebas de SEO, tanto white hat como black hat, al ser una web no oficial y que no nos va a penalizar los scrappers de los buscadores.

Eso es lo que soluciona Wix para nosotros, un análisis del SEO en una situación simulada de la página web real.

Associate Producer

"A powerful web design platform with many built-in features"

What do you like best?

Wix immediately sets the foundation for your website when you sign in. There are many sharp website templates to choose from with flexible editing capabilities. The interface and tools are straightforward and we don't need to have any coding knowledge to make changes. The websites we worked on were all optimized for mobile devices so that our website looks properly on phones and tablets. There are many great extension apps that let us add more features, like appointment bookings and purchase buttons, to our website.

What do you dislike?

The system seems targeted towards novice web designers with little to no coding experience, so customizing your website with advanced code can be difficult. When I tried to add some JavaScript and CSS files, the resulting pages often did not appear or function as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wix is one of the leading website building tools, so I think it's worth taking a look at it for your basic web needs. If you're a more advanced web developer, this platform can possibly cause your more frustration than creating a website from your own server.

I use Wix to create different websites for marketing, feedback forms, event sign up forms and other business purposes. It has been a smooth way for me to create and upload pages quickly. I've created simple one-page websites to serve as landing pages for email promotions or notices that I've sent out. The Wix booking app has given me a way to book appointments online without having to take time to manually process appointment and contact information.

Creative Director | Graphic Deisgner
(Myself Only)

"An Excellent Option for Just About Everyone"

What do you like best?

The Wix platform is constantly growing and innovating. Its intuitive editor makes it relatively easy for someone with a good foundation in what makes for a good site design (UX/UI) to do great work while not necessarily needing to write code. The platform offers lots of flexibility to make a site really fit the needs of a client or business. There are many templates available but you are also free to start with a completely blank canvas and there are no limits as to what you can create.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about Wix. Like any platform and technology, in general, it's in a constant state of growth. As the platform and technology evolve there are some instances where things change and in some cases you find you want to adjust a site design to accommodate the new styling or trends but this is to be expected in any technology so shouldn't necessarily be considered a drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that anyone looking for a robust web builder check out Wix. The days of coding a site from scratch or hassling with security breaches is a thing of the past.

As a professional graphic designer who has used Wordpress in the past, I've moved over to using the Wix platform to build sites for myself and my clients. It's a great tool for designers who want to build beautiful, functional websites without having to do the tedious work involved in some other platforms. They offer extensive tools in the form of apps that combined with the possibilities offered by Wix code can cover just about every need.

Wix is great

"Everyone should use"

What do you like best?

Helps you if you're trying to start your first website and get your business more open to the public. Great because it gives you a free version where you have a few ads on the site but nothing to big. If you just want to try it out i would say use the free one but once you see how much it helps i would pay and get the more professional look

What do you dislike?

I dislike the advertisements that show up as a user who doesn't pay or as a free user but its only on the bottom of the page so its not too big of a distraction. i dislike how the free page also has to long of a URL mane and if you dont put the whole link the if will not take you to your site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend everyone who is building a website to use Wix. If you feel you want a more professional look i would pay the subscription to remove the ads but even with the ads the website looks great. you are able to customize you website any way that you want it, and it give you that opportunity to make the lay out anyway you want it to be

i have benefited by learning the step to take to get a website trough Wix. Also had a chance to expand my audience by having a domain name or URL with WIX

Training Manager

"Easy to Use Even with No Tech Experience"

What do you like best?

I'm not the best with technology, and when it came time for me to make a website for my small business, I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it myself. I found Wix and thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did. Wix was so easy to use and had 100's of layouts for inspiration to get me started. I was able to customize everything easily and put my whole website together in a few days.

What do you dislike?

The editing can be difficult. I wish adding text was easier as well as adding boxes or pictures too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy and affordable compared to other similar options. There is a learning curve to setting it all up, but it really doesn't take long to get the hang of the software. It's pretty incredible that they were able to make designing a website to easy, so it's hard to complain about the little things that could make it better. I still can't believe I was able to design my own website and others who view my website can't believe I made it myself either.

It provided my business with a website for a very low cost. It helped me connect my domain with ease, and I can edit my website anytime I want.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Good Platform For Software Building"

What do you like best?

I had Great experience with Wix software. The software is very easy to use and is very helpful for non-programmers. It is easy to create a website as we get guidance at each step by Wix editor. I also recommend the software to my friends as it is free and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The software has limited themes and customization options are less. We have to adjust in the given layout and cannot change theme according to our requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to suggest my friends and colleagues to use Wix. It is an excellent platform for creating a free website.

Wix is an amazing software to build websites and blogs. I often use the software for creating blogs. Moreover, it is a free software to use and they provide us with the free domain that has always proved beneficial to me because I like to create new blogs.

Mkt and innovation
Telecommunications

"Wix for webpages is the best tool"

What do you like best?

Web accesible new feature is really nice.

It is super easy to create your webpage without needing to know HTML.

The little apps are cool.

The offers they have are complete, cheap and renewal. They always have an option for what you need and give you like coupons when you buy them something.

What do you dislike?

Little apps are cool but they crash sometimes.

There was no "log in" button sometimes, only a "create account" in the main page.

You will never be able to "talk" to a person of wix if you've got a problem, you have to use the forums and they will help you there. Ain't bad but different and sometimes you have to wait a lot or browse yourself for the answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use your imagination or use the already built themes wix has, they are really useful and easy to modify, you can also add apps -shopify, for example-, you just have to look up what you need.

Get in mind that you will not be able to talk with someone if you need help, it's all about forums here.

We created and have our website with Wix because we can modify it anytime we want without being charged like we used to when an agency took care of it.

Editor
Retail

"I would recommend Wix to everyone"

What do you like best?

I love Wix's drag and drop feature. It was my first platform and I don't think I would be where I am today if I hadn't used Wix first. It's incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and unlike many other platforms that offer just a template, you can customize and design your site to look exactly how you want it to.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Wix. It really boosted me into learning about business and becoming familiar with creating a website. It doesn't have as many apps or plug-ins, but unless you're a company that has very in-depth processes, it meets any need you may have.

I use Wix to showcase my portfolio when I am looking for new clients. I have had clients look at the website and compliment me on it. One in particular said it was "excellent."

Logistics Specialist
Military
(10,001+ employees)

"Wix Wrox!"

What do you like best?

Holy smokes. I've seen Wix.com commercials on youtube before...alot. I've typically used Wordpress for my blogging, but when I wanted to add a professional looking business page as a tech non-savvy person, I went to Wix. It was so easy and user friendly! I like Wordpress, but I have to do alot of coding and adding my own stuff and sometimes I don't know where or how to put it and once I put it there I can't find out where 'there' is. Not the case with Wix! I can always find what I'm looking for and it even gives suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that took me a little bit to figure out was how to get the Web version to look like the Mobile version...or I guess how to make the Mobile version to look right to my clients. But once I figured that out it wasn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try and compare with what you are using now, that's what I did, and I found that Wix got alot more traffic for me and was easier to use.

I have my own website, so I'm reaching my clients and my facebook page is linked as well. That's making it easier for them to see my specials and promotions and I am also on google. Wix is helping them find me!

Founder | Marketing Strategist and Consultant

"WYSIWYG that is as strong as its designer"

What do you like best?

That it is intuitive and easy to manage. The app market offerings grow by the day and offers a strong argument for using Wix vs Wordpress. They have completely overhauled their SEO Wizard which makes ensuring your onsite SEO is set up correctly as easy as possible.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the day it does facilitate the ability for people to make their own website, but that doesn't ensure a quality finished product as some will simply change the copy in their template and don't take the steps to truly personalize the template and make it their own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to really have a polished site you need to have a clear idea of your website goals and the type of content and pages you need. Make sure you don't use more than 2 different fonts, and play with the template and make it your own. That will improve the look of your site dramatically.

I work with small business owners and start ups who need to have the online presence of a website but do not have the funds to pay a consultant or agency to create their website.

"No tan fácil como parece"

What do you like best?

A pesar de que no es tan sencillo de construir una página web, Wix te ofrece funcionalidades y un menú directo para personalizar páginas y objetos muy útil, puesto que no tienes que perder tiempo en ir opción a opción, modificando cada una de las opciones en menús diferentes, teniendo que cargar varias páginas, complicándote cada paso que das, en vez de hacerlo todo a la vez y de manera sencilla, como en Wix.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de su publicidad, de que es una manera sencilla, la verdad es que no es tan fácil ni rápido, tiene un mejor menú que el resto de productos similares, para los objetos de drag and drop, digo, sin embargo, para el resto de opciones en la web, tiene una mayor dificultad dejando de ser tan fácil de crear o modificar una página web para alguien que no sabe sobre desarrollo web.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si quieres solo rellenar plantilla y empezar, te puede servir.

Debo tener página web y la uso en conjunto con otro producto similar para tener siempre una web online.

Maestra integradora

"excellent application to make our website"

What do you like best?

the wix solution is an excellent solution to design and build our web pages for projects that is my case. I and my partner were defining where to do it and we know that there are other portals that give you similar solutions but you should know a lot about programming and my area is not programming so we decided to go and try it.

the number of templates that we have available adapted to each business model with predetermined and free images that we can use to design the most adapted and optimal to our market.

the ease with which you can run the test and review the version of your web or mobile page.

It has a free version and a payment, to start the page we did it free where we did tests modifications publications etc and now we are adopting our domain to publish it and make an updgrade of wis and have the rest of benefits

The support in the free version is very good, I hope that in the pay too.

we have available ecomerce solution, data hosting, marketing and additional what is measurement analysis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in the free version the url of the page always has the banner of wish ... but it is the cost to pay for the free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you encourage them to try the free version, use the templates and perform the tests so they can see how it works and when they have their page closed do the upgrade so they have their own page.

we solved the assembly of the web page we could do it to our liking without an intermediate developer and with all the benefits and benefits that we could have paid double with a developer.

(10,001+ employees)

"free website builder , WIX is only thing you need"

What do you like best?

The best part of WIX is easy to use, changes are effective immediately after publish,it has lot of templates to choose from so as to give feel of enterprise level website at zero cost . This has the power of customization the look and feel of the display UI.

What do you dislike?

it slows down a little bit while loading the complex content added to the website but as i mentioned it comes with zero cost which make it most effective to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend to all the organisation to go ahead with wix so that they can benefited out of it and can reduce the development cycle of the website . as all the changes made to the website are deployed and published immediately as compared to whole cycle of development, design and deployment which make this tool super easy and handy to be used at any given point of time. This amazing website builder come with no of GUI based templated which can easliy plugged in to support the functionality you want to deliver to the customer in easy and quick turn around timelines.

prototype website development to make and mock the websites are developed using the utlities we have today . This was utilised as it can be customized almost instantly

Travel & Lifestyle Blogger
Internet

"If you want a very basic single language site Wix is not a bad option..."

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface. Easy to use for anyone who has no coding background to build a beautiful website. I also think the monthly subscription fee is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

Customization is limited. Also I was hoping it can have inventory integration and shipping options offered similar to what Shopify did. Also it's slow to download the sites even if the images I put up on the homepage is small (under 300 KB). Also if you try to create a multi-language website, basically you have to manually create buttons one by one and delete the whole menu list. This creates a serious problem - you won't be able to see sub-menu items because buttons is just an element. You either click on it and it leads to another action. Also, your hamburger menu on mobile view will be gone since you delete your menu list. Your mobile view will look very backwards without the hamburger menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If budget is not an issue to you, shopify is way better. After realizing what limitations Wix has, I wish I chose Shopify to start with at the begining.

I moved to wix from other platform (big cartel) because I want to have a built-in blog. Wix offers that.

Resident Director
Public Relations and Communications

"Appropriately Priced"

What do you like best?

Wix offers all of the essential, basic website tools. It allows me to share information in an attractive way, and it comes with multiple user-friendly and appealing layouts with customizable options. It also has great free features.

What do you dislike?

Wix can operate slowly. Loading and updating templates takes time, especially when compared to similar sites. I wish the layouts had better customizing options. I can change the details, but major components are set in stone, which doesn't adapt well with my brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This site is fantastic for classroom-based activities and general classroom learning, especially due to the free resources it offers. It is slow, though, which makes it less practical for business use. Websites are difficult to make significant changes to, so be sure to pick a template you love before publishing.

It allows me to share information with interested parties in a free, attractive, professional-looking manner.

Digital & Social Media Marketing Strategist

"Very User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that you don't have to know coding/HTML/Javascript/etc to be able to design a beautiful website. Wix is super easy to use and they have many free apps and features that can added to your website.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to reach customer support. You have to click several prompts and look at the bottom of the page to schedule a call from their support team-- they really don't make it easy to find!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wix is great, even if you don't know much about building websites. They have a lot of supplemental articles to help you out.

I've had several clients who wanted a website created for them, still offer the ability for them to be able to easily make updates themselves in the future. Wix is a great solution for this need because it is so easy to use.

Professional Scribe
Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome design service "

What do you like best?

The amount of features that Wix provides through their platform is amazing. I was using other design platforms before Wix and I am in love with their design platform as well as the amount of customization I can put into my website. I also like the apps you can add to the website which allow for analytics tracking and event management. They also provide great templates to use to help create awesome website features such as an easy to use FAQ page.

What do you dislike?

I wish more of the additional features were included in the paid plan without having to pay extra.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for a high-quality website that is easy to design and easy to maintain.

They provide ease of access to designing the website as well as awesome SEO instruction and advice.

Associate Designer

"Simple but just what I need."

What do you like best?

If you need something quick, dirty, and pretty, get Wix. It's simple. SUPER simple. Honestly, there's nothing simpler. No code, nada dealing with CSS absolute positioning. All good looks.

What do you dislike?

Because it's so easy to use, it's also not easy for really powerful customization. There are better platforms for that - Webflow, Wordpress, etc. But I chose Wix because it was easy, so this isn't a personal issue for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if you want ease; it's the easiest on the market. And the prettiest!

I could get a pretty looking portfolio up stat. I was too lazy to design my own page on a moment's notice with code, as I'm a stronger designer than I am a coder, and Wix made it easy to slap a portfolio onto my resume.

"It's good if you are starting on creating web sites"

What do you like best?

When you start they guide you in almost every step. You can design a website as you imagine. Wix allows you to drag and drop elements and place them anywhere you want, it is highly costumizable because they have a lot of templates. Wix is completely free of publicity and that's a great pro for us. It is very easy to configure. You can start designing your web in a mobile device and then finish it later in a PC.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to fully load the content and that could cause that our possible and regular clients leave the page. If you need costumers support you can wait forever for them to respond and when they do it they don't solve the problem. Wix in long term is more expensive than the others main competitors. In conclution for your business requirementsthere there are other more ideal website builders.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have never created a website this is an ideal option to start with, You do not need to be an expert on web programming and web design. But if you need a professional website for business you better look for other website builder.

The SEO works acceptable, is not what we expect but it works in the end. Building a web site usually takes time but with wix you can do it a little bit fast because it's tools are very helpfull.

Freelance Technology Content Writer
(Myself Only)

"Intuitive website builder with basic and advanced features for any industry "

What do you like best?

Easy to use website builder that's drag-and-drop but also allows some customization.

The "smart template" option was a time saver. You fill out a short quiz and it matches you with a template that suits the type of website you're looking to build.

Wix offers many of the same features as other platforms but with a much simpler UI. The SEO optimization is actually pretty comprehensive and there's an extensive app market to fit any industry. You can even add animations to texts and images.

Overall it's one of the easiest ways to build a small business website even if you have no website experience whatsoever. They offer great customer support and there's a large help center for common questions.

What do you dislike?

The free plan is riddled with ads, but that's to be expected on a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is ideal if you're not too tech-savvy and need a good website that you can easily customize and edit when needed.

Build a complete e-commerce website with minimal time and effort.

Publisher
Publishing

"Setting Up My Own Wix Web Site"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. For the uninitiated, seniors with less experience, young people and anyone with less than necessary experience in setting up a personal, professional looking web site, will be thoroughly comfortable in the Wix environment. Having experimented with Wix in a variety of browsers, while they all work, Firefox seems provide the most functionality.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find things to dislike but I suppose, like Shopify, Wix could allow connection to a larger collection of secondary service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you'll love it!

I've solved business problems for others in that Wix, especially for those that are just starting out with an idea or a very small business, is free to maintain. That a Wix site can be maintained for free, even in light of the inexpensive alternatives of Shopify and GoDaddy, can often mean the difference between success and failure. Wix also provides the added benefit of "Ease of Use" because Wix could be used to set up a rather professional web site even by elementary school children, and with ease.