Wufoo Reviews & Product Details

What is Wufoo?

Wufoo is a web application that helps anybody build amazing online forms. When you design a form with Wufoo, it automatically builds the database, backend and scripts needed to make collecting and understanding your data easy, fast and fun. Because we host everything, all you need is your web browser and a few short minutes to build a form and start using it right away. While we've collected a few of our favorite features here, the best way to experience Wufoo is first hand. So be sure to sign up today for free or try out the demo to see how form building was meant to be done.

Wufoo Profile Details

1-50 of 223 total Wufoo reviews

Wufoo Reviews

1-50 of 223 total Wufoo reviews
Especialista en Ventas y Marketing

"Excellent tool to generate forms easily, quickly and effectively."

What do you like best?

I like wufoo since it is easy to use, the process of implementation and configuration is quite friendly, in addition, Wufoo makes configuring a survey or form in a simple way, it has multiple predetermined templates which makes it much faster to elaborate them, easy to publish and share with customers. We can create and launch a new Wufoo form in minutes on our site, if necessary. We like wufoo very much, that is why we always use it.

What do you dislike?

Until now I have not found anything that I do not like about wufoo, it has been a very supportive tool for the execution of our processes efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo is ideal for anyone who needs a form or survey with the least investment of time possible. It is very intuitive, no more experience in technology is required. To get fast, objective and easy answers, especially short forms Wufoo is a perfect tool. If you are looking for deeper trends of customers, markets, you will want to look for a form management software that has some final higher details on the reports side, for this you will have to apply to payment plans, but wufoo has what you need to elaborate surveys of quality and with the technicality that it requires.

Thanks to wufoo we have been able to be more modern and streamline processes, the application of forms or surveys has been part of our marketing and sales strategies that has been quite effective, since by knowing the markets, needs and strengths of it, we can execute our projects with greater firmness, avoiding the minimum of errors and improving them so that they have a higher level of acceptance. We use wufoo not only internally to know and define processes, but also for the field of marketing and sales, which has been very beneficial and highly beneficial, that is why we will continue using it.

Editor of Little Rock Family magazine

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Wufoo forms are especially useful in my job because of the ability to embed them into other web pages. Rather than having to visit wufoo.com to take a survey, readers can visit my website and then fill out the form within my webpages.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a better way to filter the results that you'd like to download. The only options are "today's entries" and "all entries." If there were a date range that would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. Great for collecting information and storing in one spot.

Wufoo helps us to collect data from our readers such as email addresses to add to our newsletter list. We also use it to run contests and I appreciate that it has the ability for users to attach/submit files such as photos.

Claudia Herrero López

"Crea tus formularios con wufoo"

What do you like best?

En primer lugar destacaría su amplia sección de ayuda para aprender rápido con videotutoriales, atención a través de correo electrónico, foros de usuarios y un blog. Aunque los formularios de Wufoo proporcionan una funcionalidad y características básicas, por lo que es complicado perderse entre herramientas complicadas para su manejo. Tiene cientos de plantillas y todas ellas personalizades, es dificil aburrirse con wufoo. Con su plan de pago puedes disfrutar de más caracteríticas a destacar la elaboración de informes en tiempo real, subida de archivos e integración de software populares.

What do you dislike?

Los límites fijados en su version gratuita quizás sea lo peor de esta herramienta para crear formularios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo es una de las mejores herramientas para crear formularios y obtener información detallada de tus clientes.

Con Wufoo he podido conocer la opinión de mis clientes a través de la realización de formularios y sin utilizar demasiado tiempo en mi jornada laboral. Además la posibilidad de personalizar los formularios para cada tipo de cliente me ha permitido obtener unos mejores resultados.

Meeting Planner
Events Services

"Wufoo Makes Gathering Information Easy"

What do you like best?

The thing i like best about Wufoo is the ease of use for the end user. The forms are quick and easy to fill out, which makes for faster response time (and more responses). I think that you can incorporate multiple different types of questions in the same form. The form manager also creates a history for you, so you can just copy previous forms to save time when building a new one.

What do you dislike?

The thing i do not like the most about Wufoo is the actual response forms. When printing them out, they print out every single question on the form regardless of if the question was skipped by the end user. For instance if you have a section in your form that you can answer "no" to and it skips a series of questions because of that...those skipped questions end up on the response form. The confirmation email you receive when a end user completes their form is more succinct and just has the questions they answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is: When collecting response forms from participants, the confirmation email you receive is much more succinct than printing the form out of Wufoo. I tend to use the confirmation emails more than going into wufoo and printing or pdf-ing the forms. I am also not the administrator at this job, just a user so i am not sure what pricing package we use. The basic properties of the website are all you need so i wouldn't recommend an expensive "premium" package.

We mainly use this form to collect travel information from speakers, board of directors, and committee members when planning a meeting. We create forms asking them which meetings they will be attending and critical PII information needed to book them flights. Most of these meetings are small so this takes the place of a registration system that would normally take down this information.

"Diversión asegurada creando formularios con Wufoo"

What do you like best?

Wufoo es la herramienta para crear formularios más simple, sencilla e intuitiva del mercado. El creador de formularios está bien organizado. Puedes crear un formulario simple, básico y efectivo sin estrés ni confusiones. Wufoo se integra fácilmente en otras aplicaciones como Facebook . Con el plan starter que cuesta 19$ tendrás más que suficiente para empezar a crear formularios, ya que incluye 10 al mes. Extenso número de plantillas. En cuanto al soporte técnico destaca la sección llamada Wufoo Docs que contiene gran cantidad de imágenes y videos que te ayudarán a resolver cualquier problema.

What do you dislike?

Quizás en cuanto al soporte técnico se hecha en falta un soporte mas personalizado, no existe ni teléfono ni chat en directo para ayudas puntuales. Con el plan gratuito puedes disfrutar de pocas cosas, es aconsejable elegir el plan starter para la realización de formularios perfectos para tu empresa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo es una manera agradable y sencilla para descubrir el mundo de la creación de formularios. Podrás aplicar y disfrutar de sus muchas caraterísticas fácilmente y en corto espacio de tiemo.

Con esta herramienta la empresa gana tiempo a la hora de elaborar formularios en un corto espacio de tiempo. Beneficiate de la cantidad de formularios y plantillas que tiene esta herramienta para atraer al cliente y poder recoger el mayor número de opiniones sobre tu empresa.

Digital Services Coordinator
Libraries

"Wufoo for great, customizable forms."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can set quantities for multiple-choice answers, so you can use the question for selling a product, or signing up for a time slot. When the quantities are filled, that choice becomes greyed out. I also like the easy drag-and-drop interface for adding new questions to the list.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if it had some automated features, such as adding options for date ranges that change as the current date changes (such as wanting people to sign up for time slots in the following week, with the dates for the next week being added automatically). Sometimes it's also a bit confusing to set which members of a team have access to which forms within the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wufoo is great for teams because multiple people can have their own accounts within the overall organizational account, and share access to certain forms. It also allows for different logic with questions, such as the user seeing other questions or pages based on their answer to a previous question. And you don't have to know any HTML or coding because it uses a drag-and-drop interface.

The ability to create forms that are more customizable than what we can get through Google Forms or our own website.

Gerente general de ventas

"Share forms no matter where you are with this incredible tool! "

What do you like best?

To summarize what I like most about wufoo in three points:

1. It is a free tool.

2. You can export the data to spreadsheets.

3. You can share and collaborate with other users in real time.

It is a very intuitive and easy to use tool.

What do you dislike?

The cons of this application according to my criteria and experience is that you have to have internet to work, your operation could not be safe if the user does not create good protection and that a person can answer the same survey several times. The rest works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very complete and very good tool whatever the nature of the business, I highly recommend it, get connected to the internet and take a walk through this incredible application.

With the use of wufoo, upon receiving instant notifications, I respond to comments, requests or potential customers immediately after someone completes a form, which has allowed a rise in business productivity and positively inside my management. As basic as of great support.

Musician/ Recording Artist
Music

"Easy Form Building For Novices and Pro's"

What do you like best?

I like the simple drag and drop design within the form builder. As a web manager in the past for another organization, this would have been a breeze to be able to use compared to the custom backend content management system we were working in. I use WuFoo to create booking and special event forms and it is so simple a newbie could do it in a few minutes. So what do I like best? Simplicity.

What do you dislike?

I want to use the payment processing portion of Wufoo but for the level of business I operate at I just can't justify spending the minimum $19 a month to be able to use it. Like most small businesses I'm being nickel and dimed by lots of different services like this that keep my business running. If it were a price point that was a little more accessible I might reconsider. It's just a little too high for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! If you have an event coming up or you need a good simple booking form then you don't have much to lose. The free tier is awesome and may be all you'll ever need.

I'm using WuFoo forms to book my concerts. I have the form built into the HTML of my website so that when people navigate to it they are greeted by a clean professional looking form that is synced up with my site and it is clear it was created solely for that purpose. It looks great and functions great. If I ever need to change anything then I go to my forms, edit them, re-copy the code, and then paste it into the HTML of my booking page. Easy peasy!

Owner Operator
Consumer Services

"Best easy, free website form maker I could find! Great for my needs."

What do you like best?

The ease of use is great. I'm "ok" when it comes to tech, but combining techs, like a website, WP plug ins and a form builder was just too much for me to handle on my own. Wufoo allowed me to create a functional form that has seen a good amount of success on my site.

What do you dislike?

It's a free product, so I can't complain too much. The only limit I dislinjk is that I can't add more fields to further drill down into my potential client's pain points.

I was looking for an inexpensive (read: free) way for potential cusomters to give me information so that I could provide quotes for services. I tried a number of WP plug ins, but found nothing that was easy to put gether or that wasn't overly limiting. Wufoo allowed me to have <almost> everything I wanted.

Admissions Counselor
Higher Education

"Wufoo - easy to use"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is VERY easy to use, both to set up forms and for users to complete them. Any email addresses submitted via forms become auto-linked for administrators to see and immediately email on the back end. This makes communication on an individual basis very easy.

What do you dislike?

Once a form has been completed, it is a bit of a process for admins to search through completed records to find all the information you may be looking for. When exporting data, it becomes difficult to navigate everything that comes over, as Wufoo assigns its own information in columns along with all of the information you might need to sort through. An open-ended platform that has no direct integration with a current CRM makes entries in Wufoo difficult as well. If users who submit a form are unsure of anything (like a specific ID number), then it becomes difficult to match each form to a correct user within our company's CRM. Every question on each form is visible to administrators, even questions that do not appear when the user is completing the form. This further inundates the administrators when looking through submissions, as each form has questions left unanswered (since the user was never presented with the question).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at several options with companies, especially focusing on the ability of each data point to be manipulated on the administrative end.

As a group that hosts several events, Wufoo helps us with the registration process and allows attendees the ease of registering with a simple form.

Especialista en ventas y marketing
(10,001+ employees)

"Crea formularios con Wufoo"

What do you like best?

Tiene una interfaz muy sencilla, es una herramienta muy fácil de utilizar desde el principio. Todo es muy simple e intuitivo. Hay una gran cantidad de plantillas y todas ellas son personalizables, algo muy necesario si quieres que la marca de tu empresa aparezca. En cuanto al soporte técnico ante cualquier problema que pueda aparecer Wufoo posee gran cantidad de imágenes y videos que pueden ayudarte a solucionar el problema.

What do you dislike?

La cuenta gratuita esta algo limitada, 3 formularios unicamente. De todas formas pagando un poco mas puedes disfrutar de la mayoría de sus características.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si quieres realizar buenos formularios para tu empresa y no gastar tanto dinero con otras aplicaciones o herramientas utiliza Wufoo, ahorrarás tiempo y te divertirás.

Con la ayuda de Wufoo pude conocer el grado satisfacción de mis clientes de una manera mas eficaz a través de los formularios. Al ser una herramienta tan sencilla e intuitiva el tiempo utilizado en mi lugar de trabajo fue menor del esperado.

Senior Marketing Coordinator
Performing Arts

"Cheap and simple tool for data collection"

What do you like best?

As a non-profit administrator, I really appreciate the ability to create a universal signup form that I don't have to [immediately] connect to my database.

What do you dislike?

I think the design could use quite a bit of work. I've heard customer feedback that it looks a little spammy. Also, like, saying the word "Wufoo" in a board meeting feels ridiculous. Kind of a goofy name, right??

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's probably easier to use something that integrates directly with your CRM if you have that capacity. If you don't, great, this is good, use this.

We're solving a problem of organizing mass signups on our website without an API to connect them directly to our database. We're also making these signups universally usable: From email lists to event signups to contest entries, we're able to export exactly what we need from Wufoo.

UP

"Good surveying platform if you want a little more control than Google Forms or Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

This software allows me to dig deep and design every aspect of the form, which is sometimes valuable to make things look professional and consistent with our website and branding. In addition, everything can be easily exported into Excel files.

What do you dislike?

The look of the website is old-fashioned and clunky. I hope soon to see something more streamlined and fresh. Functionally, everything is fine, although I do wish there were more options to parse apart that data other than a mass excel file. Sometimes it's tedious to have to export it into a spreadsheet every time I want to fiddle with or filter the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can by using Google Forms or Survey Monkey, I recommend doing so because they are so easy to you. But if you, like me, need more control over the data and design, Wufoo is a good option.

Wufoo helps us collect reports from students and teachers, process grant applications, and we also use it to process RSVPs. I think we could actually find a better way to do the RSVPs, but for the reports, I like that we have a clean way to collect data. Our grant applications are filled out by hundreds of outside entities and organizations, so Wufoo helps us present something that looks professional.

Meeting Services Manager

"Wufoo to organize our events"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to duplicate forms and create them easily (options for multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc) and how easy it is to export them to Excel and further organize our attendees.

What do you dislike?

I've never clicked it, but I don't like how the Delete All button is RIGHT next to the Export button under Bulk Actions. It makes me nervous that I'm going to try to export to excel, but accidentally delete all of my surveys.

It's an easy way to get the same answers from a large group of people which is perfect for RFPs and a few of our smaller events where we need to get flight times, etc instead of trying to send out a million emails.

SEO Specialist

"Easy online form builder!"

What do you like best?

I'm part of the customer support team of an internet marketing and SEO software company. Wufoo has been a great tool for our team as it's simple, easy and convenient to use for both our company and our clients. We're able to easily integrate these online forms onto our clients' websites if they inquire about adding a secondary online form. They even have required fields that must be filled out prior to submission, and you can be notified of a new form submission via email! Definitely check Wufoo out.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - this is a great basic online form builder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free version first!

Allows us versatility for our clients and gives them the option to include a secondary form to their websites.

"Wonderful customer service, even super easy to use without explanations"

What do you like best?

I like the template that Wufoo uses. Their website is very easy to use and navigate, especially.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting side could use some work. More fields would be useful for each report. Often times to receive the answers I want, I have to make four or more reports to get all the information reported. I also think the viewing side could be improved - maybe by letting us export results to excel spreadsheet instead of a url so that we can alter things if we need to. I have to copy/paste the graphs, etc. to make this work. If you just want a little bit of information from a survey, it's awesome. But if you want all the information from a survey over 5 questions then not so good.

Submitting required forms - seamless. Putting together surveys as well has been very helpful. Mainly use it for application forms though, etc.

Youth/Worship Pastor
Design

"Wufoo is a viable option for online forms!"

What do you like best?

I love the easy user interface as well as the many options for making the forms. This allows me to build the forms I need in the way I want them and use them freely across many sites and apps.

What do you dislike?

They could allow a little more personalized option as you are building the forms. It would be nice to use your own logo. Their costs could run high for someone just over their "paying" mark, but for someone who has many people using these forms on a regular basis, it would be well worth it. Their user interface could be updated to match with their competition, but it is very usable as is!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They do have a lot of features that I do not currently take advantage of! You can add a Payment button for people to pay you through the forms as well as other links to your sites and products. It really is a very good online based software that is easy to use and have greatly helped us move forward with our people.

We have found their forms to work well within the apps that we use to reach our clientele. Both on mobile and computer devices it is easy to use and very straight forward. I have found that some people are much more likely to fill out their information in an online form instead of on paper. Their is a convienience factor that people enjoy.

AN

"Simple, effective and easy to use form creation"

What do you like best?

We've been using Wufoo for at least 5-6 years now for multiple clients in the creation of forms. The cloud tool is VERY intuitive and easy to use with a wide variety of field options, rule capabilities (IF/THEN branching) ability to add payment options (to linked processing accounts), integration with other software/tools, automated responders, reporting, and the ability to embed the form into your own website - best part!

What do you dislike?

Really only a few items:

- No ability to add a field that calculates a formula, specifically for a quantity purchased (e.g. 2 widgets for $2 = $4)

- We have hundreds of forms that we have created now and there is not a way to organize the forms into folders

- No Google Font integration

- No way to redirect the URL if you decide to change your user name later!

Registrations and exhibit booth sales for events, membership applications, surveys, ballots, uploading of session handouts. The experience for the USER is the simplest of anything we have used. The automated emails (that we reformat as "invoices" ) really save us time in the manual creation of these.

"Wufoo Online Form Builder Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Wufoo has an available form that is free and still allows for some customization without having to commit to spending money on it. They have the ability to automate follow-up emails when a recipient submits a form as well, which helps save time.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some customization capabilities on the free option of the form builder as far as embedding it onto a website. I use Wordpress and it gets the job done, but some additional customization could improve how it looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use Wufoo as a starting point if you are currently using a free website service and are looking to get started quickly without spending much money. They do offer a paid service for those who want more options with their online forms once they have consistent business income.

Allow my online business to allow 24/7 online submissions from customers. This allows me to create communication with clients even when I am unavailable by email or phone.

"Easy tool for survey creation"

What do you like best?

I've used Wufoo for creating several surveys over the past 5 years. I typically use it at work but have used it for personal reasons occasionally. I like the ease of creating the surveys. They have preformatted types of questions to make it easy to add an email line, a longer paragraph box, multiple choice, Likert scale or other common type of question. It's also been nice to add "rules" to the survey that send an email directly to the appropriate individuals when immediate action is needed on a particular response.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had easier integrations and reporting. It's tough to run robust data analysis without exporting it to a CSV or Microsoft Excel doc, which can be cumbersome and manual. Using Google Forms automatically creates a shared spreadsheet for the responses to flow to. Wufoo can integrate with Sheets, but it requires a 3rd party like Zapier to connect the two programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If slick design is important to you go with Typeform. If ease of export is most important, go with Google Forms. If a simple and easy-to-use survey tool is all you need, Wufoo is great. And it's free up to the first few surveys you create! So if you need it for a one-off situation it's also a great option.

One of the biggest benefits has been for our support team. We send a post-interaction survey to every customer who reaches out. If the customer gives us a bad rating, we can automatically and immediately have the response go straight to that customer support agent's manager to follow up with both the customer and the agent. This allows us to act quickly and appease an upset customer after a poor experience. It's typically pretty impressive for them to fill out the survey, then hear back from us with a personalized solution or apology within minutes.

AM

"Great for simple or complex forms"

What do you like best?

Revealing fields as the user progresses through the form. Easily separate form fields by sections and/or pages. Ability to schedule activity, limit amount of entries per IP address, customize confirmation emails and notifications, etc. Multiple options for embedding code: WordPress, JavaScript, iframe, etc.

What do you dislike?

You're very limited to use of HTML for hyperlinks or to give specific instructions emphasis. If you use too much HTML, the form you created will eventually stop functioning correctly. I've had to rebuild multiple forms after they suddenly stopped working after being live for a month or two. Upon reaching out to support, the only explanation to the phenomenon is that there is too much HTML. No reason given for why the forms will work for months at a time, then suddenly break. I assume it happens when they make updates to their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple and affordable; however, if you need complex forms, may want go elsewhere.

Easy form to use for contesting and also for in-house requests. I use it in sort of a help desk ticket application for different types of in-house requests.

Office Administrator
Broadcast Media

"Wufoo is great to receive new information and new names! Especially for contests!"

What do you like best?

We use Wufoo as a resource to gather "new names" for various contests we run. It is simple to use, and gives us just enough information that we need to receive.

What do you dislike?

First learning how to maneuver through the website at first is a little odd. I feel like it was almost like a DOS based program. Now that we have it set up, however, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you get the initial setup complete, it is very easy to use! You can gather as much or as little information as needed from customers. Very helpful, and cuts down on data entry since you can run the report and see all the info you need!

We can now electronically receive customer's names when they are entering contests. We can run a report with literally a click of a button and sort the report. Very helpful. Before, I had to manually enter each and every hand written entry form. This has helped me tremendously!

"Wufoo is great for collecting data"

What do you like best?

I like that it is quick and easy to create and deploy forms. Fields can be customized easily, and there are several types to select from (buttons, long text, short text, etc). It also connects with with the other apps we use to send its data to our crm and email system.

What do you dislike?

The design elements of forms is somewhat limited, but it is still OK. Would be nice if we could display questions one at time similar to typeforms.

We use wufoo to collect applications for a free 1 on 1 coaching call. We also use it for customer feedback and surveys.

Sustainability Manager
Higher Education

"Great, engaging survey form"

What do you like best?

I like the various options for questions, ability to add pop-up special instructions or resources in a bubble on each question, and ease of use. Primarily the customization is nice. The form looks pleasing and integrates with our website. Also, WuFoo seems like a cute company with fun, silly messaging similar to MailChimp.

What do you dislike?

I feel there is one lacking question type: a scale-type option. Additionally there could be further analytics, trending of the data.

We use WuFoo as a form collection software. The survey form looks great, integrates nicely onto the website, and you can download the data in Excel. I like the variety of customization available.

Documentation Lead
Internet

"Great tool for collecting feedback"

What do you like best?

Wufoo form setup was relatively easy and I did it myself almost entirely. For questions I couldn't find answers to, their support was extremely responsive. I love that we can assemble nice reports of data we've collected, or view the raw data.

What do you dislike?

Some of the Wufoo interface needs to be improved - in particular, when you want to view form entries. The list of entries is shown in a strange and limited way. Also, we want to have a required field that does not have a red asterisk, and there is no way to do this with the out-of-the-box CSS.

We publish hundreds of pages of documentation online and needed a way to know whether the documentation was helpful, and allow users to submit feedback when they liked a page or if they found problems with it, didn't find what they wanted, etc. Because of the feedback forms we set up on our site, we have been able to collect and act upon feedback over time and we have measurably improved the usability of our site. Very exciting to have a direct line to our customers through our Wufoo form.

Career Advancement Trainer/ Youth Career Case Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Wufoo us especially helpful for scheduling with clients and coworkers."

What do you like best?

Its fairly user friendly and allows us to operate on one end of it, customizing services offered and well ahead of time. Allows users to sign up for services and alerts us and keeps track of user and signed up date. Very organized.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to understand using it solely as a user vs when I use it as an admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer support is very unhelpful and sometimes website is down and we lose all of our data...

Organization for services and trainings offered as well as a team wide calendar with availability.

Emerging Reporter
Media Production

"Wufoo is easy, reliable and fasr"

What do you like best?

Wufoo is great! It's easy and you don't need to have advanced coding skills to understand even the advanced forms. The tool is very straightforward and simple and the services are extremely engaging. The price isn't bad either!

What do you dislike?

I'm not the biggest fan of the design. It's slightly outdated and not user friendly, especially for users that prefer a more modern look. The CSS option also isn't as flexible for customization so that's a bummer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can get over how outdated the site feels, this site is really great to combine clients in one place together and offer a different product.

I'm trying to connect all of my clients in one place. I appreciate that Wufoo has integrations for Mailchimp, Zoho and other e-mail platforms.

Account Services / Innovation Intern

"Great Surveys"

What do you like best?

I love that wufoo is an intuitive site that allows people to easily create surveys in an effective and creative way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that wufoo is not as intuitive of a product as survey monkey or something related to that. I believe that they could benefit from a more user friendly experience by really reaching out to their own consumers and getting feedback on what they are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this product to a ton of other users if you want the cheaper model than survey monkey. Both have their strengths but I think that surey monkey is better for a higher level organization. I do recommend this though and would suggest that people can really better their company by helping to get this platform iplemented.

We solve the problem of getting adequate consumer feedback in a way that is beneficial to everyone working there. This allows us to improve our products and adequately take care of things on that end.

Executive Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Simple way to gather information- Wufoo"

What do you like best?

Creating form fields and sending out the form is extremely easy to do. The way you receive information is also very user-friendly. Easy to digest and can easily sort out information. Great for what we needed as far as gathering information from existing clients and making adjustments to product accordingly. Bottom line is that the biggest pro to this product is the simplicity it offers when creating a form which means for users that might not haveas much technical experience, they can still reap all of the benefits of using the product

What do you dislike?

Not very aesthetically pleasing. Seems somewhat outdated compared to competitors. Would be great if there was more to do with it as well. It seems very simple by its nature which i suppose is how it was meant to be designed but with other competitors doing more it might be falling behind . the support system also isn't the best

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need a basic way of setting up questionnaires and having it compiled into an excel sheet then this is the way to go. If you don't have much technical experience with computers or other software programs then wufoo is the way to go. They have many custom templates that make it easy to dive in and create a form

gathering data from customers or prospects. Based on feedback we got we were able to enhance out product or pivot into a different market

Director of Marketing and Events
Law Practice

"Great Simple Form Builder - Needs more options"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and flexible to build lots of different forms

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the programs add more options to directly funnel the info from filled out forms directly to CRMs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This form builder is great for simple forms but is lacking the ability to funnel info to CRM.

I have used Wufoo at other positions to create forms for websites. I currently use it with a form I created that is used by our Brand Ambassadors to gather leads at events and shows. I give them the link to the form and they fill it out with the potential customers lead info. Works very well for this as long as the brand ambassadors only access the form through the "share" link and not through the "dashboard".