Zoho CRM Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho CRM?

Get ready to sell smarter, better and faster with Zoho CRM. With over 150,000 happy customers, Zoho CRM is enterprise ready with advanced features like Page Layouts, Sandbox, and advanced customization options that include Conditional fields, Lead Scoring and Business process mapping. Our expanded multichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social media, and in-person meetings make Zoho CRM the most tightly integrated system on the market. Zoho's AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, provides advanced interpretations, solutions and predictions for salespeople. Your sales team will now spend more time selling and less time entering data with the help of workflow automation, real-time notifications and built-in gamification.

Zoho CRM Screenshots

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Zoho CRM Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Health Sherpa
Mayvenn
Triplemint
CourseHorse
The Global Work & Travel Co.
Thinkful

Director of Sales
Most Recent Zoho CRM Video Review
Geology Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Zohocrm offers a very stable relationship management "

What do you like best?

The lead management offered by zohocrm is one of the best we have worked with. Their account and tracking alert systems for relationships are simply great. Zohocrm allows us to capture potential clients, distribute them, prioritize them, and apply nurturing. The tools for customer service management are very varied, and can be used simultaneously, so we can respond to technical support tickets from our customers, and at the same time track live interaction with them.

What do you dislike?

The truth is not much that can displease us zohocrm. This platform has delivered everything we needed. A small problem is that it does not allow to organize projects, that is, work based on the creation of a group goal and many sub-tasks assigned to all team members. Zohocrm does not offer self-service portal either, and does not track expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it primarily for the management of forecasting, agendas, and relationships with customers. Zohocrm has turned out to be much more intuitive than we thought, and for that reason we are quite satisfied. It is also recommended to perform feedback collections periodically.

With zohocrm we have achieved quality follow-ups not only to our potential clients, but also to our interaction with them, and to the marketing strategies that we decided to apply. The platform also helps with the management of landing pages, referrals, and the catalogs of our products. It can be said that we have managed to cover the vast majority of our work space. In addition, with zohocrm it is very easy to store information.

Software Developer

"My review on Zoho CRM: it organize market sales. "

What do you like best?

The things i like about Zoho CRM are:

We were able to solve marketing problems at the business level and publicize the brand at the commercial level, the tools they give us are very good, be satisfied with the result, and the most important thing helps us to sell better and faster and smarter, What I like most is that it has a friendly interface and an unbeatable value, live chat, email, telephone, for this reason I recommend the product to be used because it gives positive results for the company, we like that sales are closed in less time thanks to its effective program since it has all the integrated marketing systems that allow us a quicker and more direct contact with our customers.

What do you dislike?

The numerous things i dislike about zoho crm are listed below

I don't really like it because it's very slow, similar to the other pages, although it helped me a lot, it's a little complicated to understand at the beginning, but it also served me well for what I needed, as I said before the only drawbacks are the slow and how complicated it was at the beginning, but otherwise very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend zoho since it allows us to have a wide distr and allows to organize the sales processes, and to do marketing by email

The company was benefited at a competitive level and we are solving other marketing factors for our company which will allow us good results. with zoho crm I help me obtain the appropriate sales agents to resolve pending requests in a faster and more direct way with our clients.

Sales Manager

"A fully customizable software to improve the company's sales."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Zoho is the procedure of creating a system to attract potential customers. Progressively this system collects valuable information to boost your sales to customers who are more likely to buy.

This tool works well, allows me to manage advertising emails implemented correctly, a customizable and automated system makes zoho a pleasure when it comes to attracting new customers. It's really the best thing for me that this app has, especially when you integrate it into other apps thanks to the compatibility it handles. Zoho is a very valuable tool, versatile but also powerful and effective that is why I like it so much.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve can be more complex than I would like, it is certainly customizable and the configurations allow me to achieve great effective automation but it is also true that to achieve that you need a little effort, you need to learn more about the platform. This is probably because the company doesn't have as much time online as others and they haven't improved on these kinds of details but hopefully they'll figure that out soon since they're doing well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is quite simple. It's new software, but it promises a lot. If you want a medium and long term option, Zoho is excellent, but if what you are looking for is a more complete tool that solves everything already maybe on the market you will find better options than Zoho.

Marketing and sales management has improved substantially thanks to the implementation of this system. While it's a program that's still a little new, we as a company have served us a lot and more than fixing a problem has helped us to be more efficient in our sales system.

i am a researcher working with a cleaning company, i do reviews on various softwares

"an online marketing that improves customer relationship and supports team work"

What do you like best?

it is quite easy to use for the beginners and it also has the support team that helps one to get started

it allows me to get or receive all-time updates using mobile devices , this allows good communication with our customers who need cleaning services especially those who need it done at their homes or places of work , it becomes easier to attend to their needs.

it allows me to search for nearby customers,examine their interests and preferences in order to offer quality services for example detergents of our customer's choice

What do you dislike?

i do not like the way it requires too much customization to get it set up for common functionality , it becomes hard for the beginners and sometimes disappointing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create tasks and manage them in order to offer best services to your customers in all business sizes offering any kind of services.

also get to directly reply to messages,mentions and likes by your customers on social media since it allows integrations with social media services like twitter and facebook

also get to share emails based on your own rules to your customers in order to meet their preferences and hence get to curb competition

it allows selection most relevant emails at a particular time ,with relevant information to our customers and also send them via preferred email clients,this has assured us of security of our emails and also reduces the burden of having lots of irrelevant emails

it also allows us to create campaigns for email marketing and managing them ,making it easy to establish market for our cleaning company in many places

Edward Reed

"Incredible platform to guarantee the growth of a company or business."

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is a platform that offers a service to establish a better communication and relationship with customers and potential customers, thus generating better offers and therefore the growth of the company or business is going to increase, of course, if makes correct use of the platform.

One of the things I like most about Zoho CRM is that it offers a tab in its upper panel to manage social networks as if it were an administrator dedicated exclusively to this. I can access all my Twitter and Facebook conversations through the platform.

I also like this tool that I can also chat directly with clients and the platform is responsible for providing information from previous conversations and thus keep the same thread of the conversation with the necessary information.

What do you dislike?

I would like that the platform provides a solution to be able to store the data locally as well, since in case of any failure I have a backup. Also, I could work online but also keep the data local, which for me would be quite great and useful according to my personal opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho CRM is a platform that is very capable of adapting to medium and small companies. Previously mention only one of the few features that I like about this tool, but there are certainly many more you should know on your own to experiment with the platform in your free trial and so analyze if it is the best option for you.

Being able to contact us constantly and effectively with customers and interested people was the best. By using Zoho the company has seen continuous growth. The platform simply fits our needs and this is great, it is also very flexible to work with Zoho for our team. In addition, positive results are mostly guaranteed thanks to the information provided by this tool.

Amber Haker

"Platform dedicated to improving the relationship with customers and suppliers."

What do you like best?

Zoho is a platform that allows having connected areas of the company through very efficient technologies hosted in the cloud.

One of these is your CRM. I like this tool that is dedicated to have a constant improvement in interactions with customers, so that sales are benefited.

I also like Zoho that offers applications for mobile phones with Android and iOS operating systems. I also like that everything is hosted in the cloud, since it is easier to access.

In addition, Zoho has an interface that is very intuitive and easy to understand and make use of from the beginning, and also has a useful customer service.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantages that are presented when using Zoho that I consider more important, but not as important are the following ones.

This tool has no life or works without internet access. All data and information are hosted in the cloud, so this is also a problem when the internet has flaws, causing the page to load late.

Zoho is useful, but do not solve all the problems that may arise.

However, this has not stopped me from using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho because my experience in my work life has benefited from this tool.

It fulfills its functions and power and motivates to do an efficient work with better and more fruitful results. This strengthens relationships with customers and greatly increases customers.

Working in the company with Zoho CRM has integrated a great environment of collaboration. It has made the performance of many employees much easier without needing to be in constant control over their work.

It is also very beneficial that all the people in the Zoho working group can collaborate and connect without imposing their location. This has allowed us to always be in constant growth by having no limits when it comes to work.

lead sales

"Zoho CRM review"

What do you like best?

I really like how the Zoho CRM system has capabilities similar to many of the larger CRM solutions. The ability to sync my calendar and reminder system is a key part of my business and follow up. The ability to access the system remotely via a mobile device is truly a great feature.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a bit overpriced compared to the competition. I think the price point could come down a bit per user or the monthly cost for the subscription model.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

continue to expand the capabilities of the solution and to compete with the saleforce CRMs of the world. While still being able to be the target of the smaller businesses on price point will make this a truly viable and growing CRM solution for years to come.

I'm new to the system so it's tough to say what problems I would uncover. I will say that the ability to access remotely along with the capabilities it offers to small and medium businesses is truly a benefit.

Ken Johnson

"Focusing on potential customers is easier with Zoho CRM."

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is a platform that is in charge of making each user better aware of their market and how it works. Allowing thus to be able to capture much easier to potential clients.

One of the characteristics that I like the most about Zoho CRM is its integration with a commercial telephone system, which allows to establish conversations very effectively and to give the fruits that are expected with potential customers.

I also like that this platform works with a live chat, avoiding in this way the need to have to invest unnecessary money in a live chat software, which can generate confusion in the employees.

What do you dislike?

The customer service of Zoho CRM is not as good as I expected. There are deficiencies in this area of the platform that must be corrected. It is also a bit complicated to configure the automations. I think it is necessary that the platform provide more accurate and effective information to be able to solve this, a self-help manual or something similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho because it is accessible, it offers different plans and they are very transparent with them. It clearly specifies the characteristics and functions of each, unlike other platforms that are often very deceptive about that.

The easy to use, and has free trial. Just register and decide if it is the platform that suits you best.

The ease of use of Zoho CRM is one of the main advantages offered by this platform.

Since Zoho was chosen as our CRM, knowing our market as it should be is a simpler job, as well as capturing potential customers and being able to distinguish them from those that are not yet so stable and safe to deal with.

Salesperson

"Zohocrm segmented contacts very easily "

What do you like best?

Its channel system makes it very easy to maintain contact with our potential customers, and segment them depending on our priorities. We like that ZohoCRM all the accounts in a single screen, where they can be filtered according to modifications, actions, deals and billings, among many other options. In addition, it incorporates a good function of collecting feedback to customers.

What do you dislike?

Something that has displeased us a lot of ZohoCRM is that it does not integrate well with mailing software. The platform does not have enough templates for sending emails. Invoice Zoho does not process invoices well, and these can not be sent through group chat. Zohocrm does not serve for accounting management, since it does not provide tracking of expenses and profits, nor budgeting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are pleased with the great utility that this software has shown. Zohocrm is a very complete platform, whose objective is to provide quality tools for the management of customer relations. Zohocrm is innovative, effective and has an excellent graphic section. We recommend it to work teams that wish to unify their segmentation and client tracking activities.

It has served a lot to track the activity of our potential customers, and to take proper control of our responses by email. These are stored either in the ZohoCRM platform or in external services, giving us freedom with this. Zohocrm helped us with leas nurturing, and with follow-up referrals. At the same time, it has been excellent for the realization of email marketing.

Incredibly flexible communicator where every detail matters.

"* Seriously, the best CRM software available."

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM provides small to large organizations with a complete customer relationship management lifecycle management solution to manage sales, marketing, customer assistance and services, and inventory management, all in a single business system and throughout the organization. It is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect commercial work with customers, gives us the option to make reports that allow us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, on the other hand, Another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and, thanks to its easy handling of the platform, it helps us to increase our turnover and income to the company.

What do you dislike?

it is software that is based on the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, you must have a good Internet connection and this would be a big problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

* Price, ease of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with renowned companies already integrated I recommend it forever

In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales, and something very important is that it allows us to interact and connect with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important because nowadays all companies have these platforms. Social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office these things we love and the benefits are not even said

Ian Jeffers

"Great solution to keep the entire organization needed in the same professional system."

What do you like best?

Zoho is a great option for small and medium companies to manage the life cycle with the client from start to finish and be aware of marketing, sales, customer service, among others, all in one system.

One of the features that I like most about Zoho is that it allows me to link and interact with social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. I like this a lot because nowadays social networks is one of the pillars in maintaining a good appearance before the clients and future clients of the company and attracting the attention of these.

In addition this platform also offers an application for mobile that facilitates everything a little more.

What do you dislike?

Zoho is a platform that is hosted in the cloud. But I would like that I could also store the data locally if I do not have an internet connection.

I also think that Zoho should polish some details that they present when trying to integrate with other platforms.

For the rest I do not find any other negative feature of Zoho CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho more to people with small to medium companies since this platform I do not think it capable of handling the information and all the details of a very large company.

It really is a great option to take into account and is really quite accessible in terms of prices.

With Zoho we can improve a lot in the sales process. Save time during this and so dedicate ourselves to improve our services to potential customers.

No doubt implementing Zoho as our CRM was one of the best decisions that have been made and has generated great benefits in the company and for each one of us who are part of it.

Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Zoho social is ideal to grow the marketing of your company"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that it does not require previous training or has an intense learning curve because its work environment and interface are simple. In addition, it offers the possibility of synchronizing operations with the business functions of Zoho CRM. Another advantage is that with this software you can make the payments by brand, instead of each social profile. This tool is vital when implementing marketing campaigns and allows automated publications. With this platform you can also filter keywords, manage many accounts at the same time and track conversations.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of this software is that its standard version does not have a publication calendar, which means that if you only want to use this tool you would be wasting an important portion of the payment made for its acquisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest testing this software to manage the social media of companies and above all to use it in combination with Zoho CRM, since it offers several tools and functionalities that besides complementing it excellently, improve the management of marketing and sales, as well as the relationships with customers.

In my company Zoho social has become an important platform when optimizing sales in a large percentage, because the attention and management of customer requirements are made with simplicity and efficiency. In addition, the group in my charge can work collaboratively using many tools with a view to obtaining optimal results

David Green

"CRM very versatile and with great options to customize."

What do you like best?

Zoho is one of the best customizable CRM platforms that currently exists.

I like this tool that is easy to use and very versatile. It also offers a very affordable price, and customize this platform is very easy and fast.

I like that it offers reports that allows to have a clear idea of the results of the work done. I also like that it has mail features, excellent templates available in the email and also offers a connection with a variety of external applications that makes the work in this tool much more complete.

With Zoho you can integrate all the necessary tools for effective integration with customers or interested parties.

What do you dislike?

The customer service of Zoho currently leaves much to be desired, when I make a query of a doubt or a fault, the answers may take a long time to arrive, and there are even times when they have not even been useful.

This must be corrected since customer support is of great importance and thus the quality of Zoho Rising increases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho mainly to companies of a small to medium size, since the platform is not able to take control of more complex companies.

But this tool does its work great, its use has been very easy and simple, in addition to all the benefits we got in the company since we implemented the platform.

Zoho helped us in the company to have a more efficient follow-up and continued to our clients and future clients, since it offers very important and useful data to be able to perform a more optimal work.

This allowed us to attract large customers since we started with this platform, resulting in an increase in sales in the company.

fabuloso
(Myself Only)

"fabuloso, espectacular "

What do you like best?

Pudimos solucionar problemas de marketing a nivel empresarial y dar a conocer la marca a nivel comercial, las herramientas que nos dan son muy buenas, quede satisfecho con el resultado , y lo mas importante nos ayuda a vender mejor y mas rápido y mas inteligente, lo que mas me gusto es que tiene interfaz amigable y un valor imbatible,chat en vivo, correo electrónico, teléfono, por esta razón recomiendo el producto a que lo utilicen ya que da resultados positivos para la empresa, nos gusta que las ventas sean cerradas en menos tiempo gracias a su eficaz programa ya que tiene todos los sistemas de marketing integrados que nos permite un contacto mas rápido y mas directo con nuestros clientes.

What do you dislike?

no nos gusto porque es muy lento, similar a las demás paginas, a pesar que me ayudo mucho , es un poco complicado entenderlo al principio, pero de igual manera me sirvió para lo que yo necesitaba, como dije antes los únicos inconvenientes es lo lento y lo complicado que fue al principio, pero por lo demás muy bien.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recomiendo zoho ya que nos permite tener una amplia distr

la empresa se vio beneficiada a nivel competitivo y estamos resolviendo otros factores de marketing para nuestra empresa el cual nos va a permitir buenos resultados. con zoho crm me ayudo a obtener los agentes de ventas apropiados para resolver las solicitudes pendientes de una manera mas rápida y directa con nuestros clientes.

Salesperson

"With Zoho CRM you will find the best lead organization "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to manage the Zoho CRM task system. It allows creating and managing product catalogs, and reviewing the feedback obtained by customers. Another advantage of Zoho CRM is its orientation towards the management of construction clients. The platform integrates very well with different social networks. It should be noted that they provide high quality technical support, not only to respond to users on time, but also to offer them correct solutions. Your contract has proven to be flexible with regard to service conditions imposed by the Monday.com team. Your price seems excellent. Our organization is completely satisfied. Monday.com has turned out to be a marvel of advertising management, and that's why we think it's worth the investment made. This platform is one whose integrations with other softwares have been given comfortably. The use of API greatly facilitates such integration processes.

What do you dislike?

Its mobile access is quite slow, and does not allow surveys to the clients. It has little storage capacity for documents, and does not allow creating work groups, nor creating and organizing sales projects. Now, with Zoho CRM you can not do expense tracking, nor tracking the influence on customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using Zoho CRM because it will be very easy to filter clients and sales processes. It has an excellent live chat that will greatly facilitate communication with leads, and an excellent system of customizable alerts. Zoho CRM is ideal for managing landing pages, and also for managing call centers.

What we like about Zoho CRM is the ease with which we can segment our potential customers. It is excellent for managing online stores, and for managing sales payments. It allows to organize the sales processes, and to do marketing by email. In addition, we can track customer interactions.

Data Analyst

"Zohocrm is a very balanced platform to manage clients"

What do you like best?

Something that we have liked a lot since the beginning of our experience with Zohocrm is its wide spectrum of tools to communicate with our potential customers. It combines the call system quite well with the implementation of online chats. We like very much to be able to catalog each client according to the average earnings we get from them. Its function to monitor the performance analytics of each client is highly automated.

What do you dislike?

Now, we do not like your slow sales funnel manager, in which we can not place all the information of our potential customers. We do not like your report writing tool because it greatly limits the customization options for them. It does not have a good email marketing manager, nor enough tools to manage landing pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zohocrm is a highly recommended service for sales teams of any size. We think it is an excellent software, full of useful features to achieve high quality customer and visitor management. We are very pleased with its use. We also recommend it to handle answers by email, and bring better scheduling.

Since we decided to use zohocrm we have noticed great improvements in the way we relate to our customers. Now it has become much easier to track your activity, and our interactions with them. It has also been beneficial for the management of product catalogs.

Commercial Marketing Specialist

"CRM management and work automation"

What do you like best?

It is an intelligent and advanced software that allows to automate the data management to advance the sales processes in big steps. It allows tracking and mapping work, visualizing potential customers and integration with various communication channels, either email or phone, including social networks with which we can make video calls or online forums. It has simple customization options, it is easy to perform multiple functions with just a few steps.

What do you dislike?

As the software offers new and better updates, the experience has been improving, but sometimes I usually find small errors. The page slows down a bit when I try to perform some functions and I would like this to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared with other software, Zoho CRM has an affordable payment program that allows small businesses to access it. It allows you to customize everything and the workflow is fast and easy.

With Zoho CRM we have been able to save time of work invested in data management, to devote more time to sales and customer relations, which for us is our main objective. Thanks to the integrations the workflow and the tasks to be done now is much easier.

Operations Manager

"Customize to your Content"

What do you like best?

I love the customization that Zoho has built into it's system. Every field in the modules can be modified and you are able to write scripts or set up workflows or automation to your hearts content. Zoho CRM is able to sync with Zoho Books so all of your information is in one place, no needing to look in another area for invoice information, its in the CRM.

What do you dislike?

There are limitations like the number of check boxes that can be placed on a given page, and the number of automated tasks per module. I wish those limitations were given upfront, but was able to work around them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire a consultant to help you work through the in's and outs with ZOHO CRM, or if you have time, play with it for weeks/months and test your setup before implementation.

We have been able to track our quotes more efficiently and have been able to set up custom automated follow ups for our customers that helps us close more deals.

IT Analyst

"One of the best CRM solutions out there!"

What do you like best?

This tool is one of the best out there, and it has an easy to use Graphic User Interface which allow users to integrate third-party clients to make a good team such as Google Apps and makes it one of its kind. It has functions and commands that our team can understand without having issues and our clients will be satisfied with their doubts cleared and problem-free thanks to this solution.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Zoho CRM gets a little bit clumsy and starts to show bugs and glitches that are pretty annoying when for example you want to create a new ticket for certain query that you have on mind and the software suddenly crashes without doing anything else, this thing happens because previous versions of the software don’t accept new modules and hubs updates and the most recent one does. This problem was able to be solved and nothing to worry about because this solution delivers what actually promises to its users and clients as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this incredible solution is a great asset to take in notice if you’re looking forward to create and build a whole new Customer Service Department to your company and try to reach clients in order to give them the solution and the closure that all of them and of course your team and you are looking forward to finally reach.

Thanks to Zoho CRM our sales department and our customer service department were able to solve and close almost 86% of the open tickets, special cases and massive queries from the last 5 months of present year. Remaining percentage was solved by using manual solutions and third-party tools as well. Also, Zoho CRM has saved us a lot of time by doing records and sheets of records from every week and it’s because that this software has a command that does all of that in just some clicks

General Manager

"Zoho CRM is an incredible tool to modify and organize"

What do you like best?

What we like most about this tool is that through it we have increased more sales, that means that we also improve as a company to offer a better service to customers. In addition with Zoho CRM we can acquire functions that are useful for making impressive sales, and thus obtain customers that are important for any business

What do you dislike?

What we do not like about Zoho CRM is that it does not allow us to openly manipulate what would be sales projects, if this did not happen our team would realize that there is a forecast of tasks to verify that the product is the best and easiest use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it because through Zoho CRM you can improve communication and collaboration between workers who belong to different areas in our company. Besides the most important thing is that it has a platform with an excellent benefit and the best still low cost compared to other software

This software gives us many advantages to modify and organize tasks that are useful for our team, the benefit that this software has given us is that when you learn to use it with better domain you attract many more clients, obtaining excellent results

Software Engineer

"Zoho CRM Ease Your Daily Routine"

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is the best option available currently in the market as compared to other CRM. It gives facilities to customize as per your requirement, without any coding knowledge.

I remembered the difference in this tool. Every time you sign up for a platform, you can work freely with a variety of applications. Zoho CRM is committed to promoting the market, and using this tool has enabled us to move forward with projects that demonstrate the ease of project execution.

It gives the facility to make a swift decision based on the data available around us, and also track the goal we wanna achieve.

What do you dislike?

User Interface need to enhance, otherwise it will msnageble thing. Zoho CRM clearly has some weaknesses related to design, presentation and reporting, and will improve some applications. But that does not mean that sometimes there is no fault of information load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is the right tool for e-commerce. No doubt I am developing in every aspect of my work, thinking that I will not achieve it. I think everyone must try this one before buying expensive one.

Collaboration with team it's plus point, it will connect different departments in under single roof. Zoho CRM designs advertising projects in the electronics market, so you can continue to do this type of work economically. At first, I was assisted by a team that monitors activities to improve the project, even though it was a mistake.

Team Manager

"Zoho CRM is one of the best options for managing clients"

What do you like best?

It offers a wide capacity for Action management, and the possibility of segmenting clients. It also allows the user to perform text analysis, and of trends, with which sales strategies can be made. Your sales management is easily organized.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that it does not offer content syndication, nor community management. Does not allow the possibility of managing projects, and as financial CRM fails a lot by not allowing asset management, or tracking expenses, financial influence, or household.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend the use of Zoho CRM. This software is perfect for managing leads, and works well as Mac CRM, allowing to manage campaigns, track customer interactions, and referrals, and offers excellent product catalog management.

It changed its sales forecasting application, and its detailed customer tracking. In addition, it allows us to perform lead scoring, which is very useful to know which client to prioritize depending on your feedback and interest.

Vice President of Sales

"Best CRM System - Highly Recommend! "

What do you like best?

Zoho CRM is the best CRM that I've ever used...hands down. It is easy to build-out different tools and modules as needed, but also functions extremely well for a complete follow-up system for our current clients. We love Zoho and they continue to roll-out new updates and tools to help our business as we grow.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Zoho is that it sometimes can be a bit buggy when building out new modules and hubs. We have only run into this a couple of times and it's nothing to be worried about over the long-run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Zoho CRM for any size business. It is easy to use and gives you the opportunity to customize your platform as you grow and have new ideas for implementation.

We are solving the issue of holding hundreds of thousands of prospects and following-up with them consistently over the long-term. We are also solving the problem of handling communications and cases for our current clients. Zoho is the best all-around tool that we have in our business.

JEFE DE REDACCION

"With Zoho CRM I can work on my projects."

What do you like best?

It is marked the difference that this tool has with what I had in mind. Every time I join their platform I can work freely and this is thanks to the different applications that it has. I am working on market advertising and Zoho CRM has allowed me to move forward with my projects, which indicates the ease with which projects can be done with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Zoho CRM will surely have some weaknesses and improve some applications with respect to design, presentation and report writing. But that does not mean that I can say that sometimes it presents some flaws of information load and this leaves in view what I am doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is the right tool for electronic commerce, without a doubt I thought I would not achieve it and I am advancing in every aspect of my affairs.

I am designing an advertising project in electronic market, Zoho CRM is economically sustainable for this type of work. Despite the mistakes at the beginning, I was assisted by a team to monitor the activities to improve the project.

Project Manager
Chemicals

"Zoho is the CRM that offers the tools for a correct database. "

What do you like best?

Actually Zoho seems to me a complete software since it allows the company to optimize the pre-sales and sales processes, in truth it is very dynamic and easy to use, it allows us to optimize our revenues in a shorter time, also interacting in social networks is very easy in general we like a team very much.

What do you dislike?

Zoho CRM does not work when the internet connection is bad, although it is true we know that this may happen in some occasions, and because it is a platform in the cloud obviously can not operate which generates delays another point of view improve its technical support , sometimes they are very brief in their advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool for my company, it has its own programming interface, with this tools I can customize the modules according to the needs and demands of my company.

You have to dedicate time to set up your business if it is true that some CRM will be faster but in general Zoho will work for your company and has a price that seems very low compared to the competition.

Definitely zoho CRM has potentialized the capacity of my employees as well as being a very collaborative platform, in addition to being multichannel the processes become faster, we have covered in less time the demands and also its easy use makes everything fit. Its cost is reasonable and it has been a great investmen