Google Analytics Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Analytics?

Improve the customer experience with digital analytics for your website or mobile app — for free. Google Analytics gives companies rich insights about their websites, their audiences and their digital marketing. Powerful, flexible and easy to use, Analytics helps savvy marketers find the messages and channels that earn them the best results. State-of-the-art conversion attribution and testing tools help companies large and small build better user experiences and maximize their digital strategy. Get user insights that only Google can give you. Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your content, products, and more. Whether your business is big or small, Google can help you see what’s working and fix what’s not. Let Google Analytics work for you. Learn more at google.com/analytics.

Google Analytics Screenshots

Google Analytics Profile Details

Google Analytics Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-25 of 4206 total Google Analytics reviews
Actriz
Most Recent Google Analytics Video Review

"gigireview"

Coordinador de marketing y publicidad

"The best way to meet customers and provide a better experience with Google Analytics! "

What do you like best?

With Google Analytics it is easier to know how users interact with the content of our websites and applications, and to know or discover what works and what does not, this is very good for us and our organization, as well as, it has allowed me to perform queries of complete form of reports and panels to find out what users do on our websites and applications, as well as the role played by each channel. In addition, the ability to connect systems to measure CRM, points of sale and other points of contact with customers to obtain more detailed information, Google Analytics is really a very useful tool.

What do you dislike?

Quite functional and useful, so far everything in Google Analytics has brought excellent results, I have no complaints about it and I have not found anything that I did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Regardless of the sector in which you work, with Google Analytics you can get to know your clients better in order to offer them better experiences and achieve good results. Easy to use and is a great help and support to improve processes and organizational management, I recommend it without hesitation. Our clients are our most valuable and valuable resources.

Google Analytics gives us an overview of the movement of our visitors and track them, know what they like and in this way we have been able to make appropriate decisions to improve the experience of them, in the same way successfully achieve our projects , as well as a truly satisfied customer, with Google Analytics we obtain valuable data that allow us to identify which users have a higher probability of generating conversions or which customers can contribute more income, that has been highly beneficial for us.

System administrator

"Why I Like Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics allows us to gather valuable information about our users in an easy and organized manner. We've been using this tool to analyze the traffic that gets to our website and apps. One of the numerous features we love is that we can effortlessly set up goals for the website’s form of submission and actions. The software is an in-depth analytical data than those built into content management systems and web hosting service companies. With this tool, we can view the number of returning and unique visitors visiting our website. Additionally, we can know which page they regularly visit, the duration they stay on the page, and how they accessed the site.

What do you dislike?

Even though this software will help you know the activities of people visiting your website, it tends to get unclear on the way. With this tool, you can know the number of visitors visiting your website, where they left and which ads didn’t perform well. While all this information is essential, they don’t give details about the actions of every visitor. This means that Google Analytics can't help you know why your visitors leave the site without buying the goods.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to track the activities in your site, know the origin of the traffic, what the visitors do on the site or see who is online using your site, Google analytics is your tool. However, you will need to study how to use this tool. This is a useful tool that offers numerous benefits to your business.

With Google Analytics, we manage people visiting our several websites linked to one account and get details from all the sites in real time. This is a transparent way for users because the software handles everything. With this tool, we can get the geographical locations of our visitors, which helps create an online marketing strategy on our site.

Content Manager
Newspapers
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Analytics is a great tool to track the visitors on website"

What do you like best?

I have been using Google analytics in my present company Intellectyx to discover the demographics from where visitors are visiting the website and I really like this tool as it tell me that which platform is bringing the more visitors on the website and we can focus on the platform. What i like about this tool is it is so easy to use this tool. And the depth of information that it provides. We can track everything that's going on our website from this tool. We can even find which content or keyword is bringing the most number of visitors to all our posts and above all it is free

What do you dislike?

I got no issues with this tool. I think it is the best analytics tool out there

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a powerful analytics tool then use it

This tool helps us analyze the type of visitors landing on all our website and it also let us know what is working for us and what not online. This tool give us an idea about what type of users are engaging with our website. Overall it's a great tool

Creative Director

""Must-Have" Web Analytics"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and user behavior. The interface provides easy-to-read charts, graphs, tables, and other elements into a dashboard-like interface that lets you quickly see and understand the data. You can administer multiple customers or sites all under one admin login, too.

What do you dislike?

The site overall can be a bit slow to load, but it will give you some time to sip your coffee. Really nothing to complain about, as Google provides this analytics platform completely free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Analytics is a must-have for any size business to get intelligence about how your site is being used and who is using it.

I can see how many people visit the site, what time of day they are visiting, where they are coming from, what pages they access, how long they spend on each page, and more. All of this data helps me to plan and be able to communicate the marketing value to potential customers.

Marketing Assistant

"Google Analytics my favorite analytics tool"

What do you like best?

We have been using Google analytics to analyze the traffic gets to the site and apps. It has never disappointed me one bit. One of the many features we like is that we can easily set up goals for the site’s form of actions or submission. Google analytics is the most in-depth analytical data, then even those constructed into CMS (content management systems) and web hosting service providers. The tool allows you to see the number of unique and returning visitors visiting your site. You can as well identify which page they frequently visit, how long they stay on every page, and how they accessed the website. CMSs have several plugins/tools to automate the incorporation of the google analytics code to trace your website and other activities you use in your business.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics is not meant for everyone, as it is hard to understand. You must navigate through to get the right feature you can use to enhance the analysis of data. However, taking an online class and having an interest in data will help you learn how to use it faster. There are also some inconsistencies from various sections, particularly the templates and it's difficult to get an answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google analytics is a helpful tool for small business owners as it will help you understand how to interact with our content. You will also know how to improve your site, what pages need improvement since they don’t offer you what you need. It is effective to give you the best ROI that is hard to analyze in digital marketing.

Google Analytics uses a unique tracking code to track the data that in install in all pages of our site. This allows one to view essential analytics data. Whenever we want to see one or more pieces of information at a glance, we log in to the analytics since it is available on the dashboard area. Additionally, the tool has helped us identity, which online campaigns provide the most conversion and traffic.

Strategic Marketing Specialist

"This tool provides great information about the visitors of your website"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Google Analytics is that it lets me know, what is the average duration of the session, and the pages per session of the visitors to my websites when I carry out marketing campaigns. This information about my audience is very significant because it allows me to improve my digital marketing strategy to reach my target audience more effectively. By increasing the average duration of visitors on my website, they automatically improve the profits we can get in our campaigns

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing about Google Analytics is that the learning curve can be complex, you have to have time to investigate the different available metrics and where they come from. In addition to that the tool does not count with a description next to each information that helps to know exactly what it is about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Analytics is the best tool to obtain data about the traffic that your websites have, and thus be able to measure the level of afficacy of your marketing strategies, to know if to maintain it or improve it. The tool can be a bit complex at first, but once you understand it, it becomes a great ally of your campaigns

Google Anlaytics is one of the most effective tools that we use on a daily basis, it has helped us a lot to have traffic reports of our sites, and campaigns that we do on social media. Something that has been very useful for us is that the tool allows us to export the data to view them on other platforms. It is undoubtedly a valuable piece that helps us visualize the scope of our efforts and thus improve our marketing strategies.

Support Specialist
Internet

"Complete tracking system and web stats"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics I especially liked because it allows me to collect very useful data about my users in an organized and simple way, this data can be processed later by filtering tools in order to draw conclusions about what actions to perform on my website to improve the content and the way users browse the website.

I also liked that this service integrates perfectly with Google Adsense of which I am also a user, so I can view the economic statistics from my Analytics account which are much more detailed than in the Adsense dashboard.

And also, something very useful of the application, and for which many users like me use this service, its because its simple installation process that only requires registering in the Google Analytics site and then adding an HTML code in the head of our website.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect that can be found in the application is that when you are new to the application the amount of options in the dashboard, filters etc ... can be very overwhelming especially for inexperienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although the installation is simple I recommend that if you do not understand the operation of HTML hire a programmer for a reduced price to do the installation since you could delete essential content from the website and it would be useless.

On the other hand I also recommend that when you have installed the application apply the corresponding filters to get the information you are looking for since this is one of the most useful tools of Google Analytics.

We needed a service that would allow us to obtain information about the users that enter our website, especially information related to their country of origin and language in order to adapt the site to other languages. Thanks to Google Analytics, we obtained very useful data on what we could later work on.

Office Manager

"Best Free Web Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and important updates Google makes to this free application. The reporting and customization features are also a plus if you are the webmaster and marketing manager for a small business.

What do you dislike?

The vagueness of some of the reporting calculations is a downside as Google Analytics numbers sometimes do not match with Google SEO. It would be beneficial to offer a more in-depth explanation of the discrepancies in number rather than having to search the web for this information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend taking a few of the free courses google offers to become familiar with the software and all its capabilities. I would also send watch youtube videos to see real-time tutorials on how to use the application because it can be a little tricky in the beginning with the tracking code set up.

As the webmaster, advertising & marketing team, and operations manager for a small business Google analytics has allowed me to provide important data to my company even though I am an amateur.

Dietitian, Nutritionists

"A perfect tool to track and analyze visitors and their activity."

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is probably the only tool you'll ever need to track and monitor user activity on your site. You can literally track every single details from time the visitor arrived to your site, the amount of time the visitor stays on your site, the webpages he/she visits, his browser, resolution, OS etc info and a lot more.

Google Analytics provides us with such premium features such as live visitor tracking, visitor flow map, visitor acquisition (referral tracking), etc.. and all these for free, if you have to avail the same features in any other service they will probably charge you a heave fee for it.

What do you dislike?

The Dashboard is too feature rich, To many users this may be something they like, but to me the overcrowded dashboard with too many scripts to run takes quite a lot of time to load on mobile devices when running on mobile data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run a website and would like deep insights into your visitors behavior or their activity on your site then google analytics is probably the best solution for you. Also best of all its free, so why not give it a try?

Prior to using Google Analytics i was using WordPress stats, but they only provide a very very limited insights. when i signed up to google and started using their analytics i realized there are just so many things i can track in regards to user behavior and user activity on my site and based on it i can tweak my site in order to improve user engagement.

Marketing assistant

"The best way of analyzing website"

What do you like best?

I like this marketing tool because it’s available for free. Google Analytics has allowed me to track many important metrics in my business. I like the software because it is easy to use. Understanding where clients originate from is important. Google analytics gives me a chance to understand my audience, their preferences, and behaviors. The tool offers real-time visitor tracking services that are essential for my business. I’m able to know who visits my site in real time. Google Analytics offers me great insights into visitors. With this information, determine which ad campaign is doing well, and which is not effective.

What do you dislike?

While this tool can tell you the start and the end of your visitor’s journey, it gets unclear on the way. Google Analytics will show you the number of people visiting your sire, where they left, and which ad campaigns dint do well. All these details are helpful, but they do not explain the actions of the visitors. This means that you can’t use google analytics to determine why your visitors are leaving without making a purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Analytics has numerous benefits. Allows you to track a plethora of important business metrics that cover all aspects. You can as well monitor the effectiveness of your ad campaigns, user experience, onsite content, and gadget functionality. All this data tells you what is working effectively and what is not. The moment you find any problem with your website, you will find a solution and improve your site. So, using these tools will help you increase your ROI. Besides, it is a free tool and one can easily use even without prior knowledge. All you need is an email account and your are set to use the tool.

Having a way to monitor all the platforms lets you review what works well in terms of marketing and what is not. Ensuring your data is in one place allows you to compare various channels easily. This tool has helped me monitor my ROI.

VENTAS

"good program for tracking analysis of web programs"

What do you like best?

It is easy to install, you only need a google account to work on the software, providing benefit to the company because it does not require a professional for its installation or a specialized in it because it is easy to use. It allows to have a vision of the traffic that is generated in the web sites providing information to the companies to have more precise data. The reports that are generated are programmable and can also be customized to the comfort of the companies for an excellent service.

What do you dislike?

The information that is used in this software once it is introduced in it can not be modified, giving the companies a price when using the information. it is necessary that users have javascript invisible to the program, harming the company because users can enter and leave without being recognized or seen losing part of the traffic records.

help in the traffic of users who are in the webs and thus be able to know that it benefits the organization by means of iformenes in real time.

Doctor in medicine.
(Myself Only)

"Google Analytics is a good computer tool to use on the website. "

What do you like best?

I really like Google Analytics because it keeps me informed 24 hours the number of visitors on my website a good computer tool to use it on the website, it's free and you can register only having created a Gmail Account.

What do you dislike?

I consider from my point of view that I use Google Analytics the only disadvantage that I could observe, it is necessary to have activated, the function called Javascript, since not having it working the users that visit my web page can enter and exit without being detected by google analytics not managing to keep track of visitor registration, for that reason it is important to have activated this function.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Google Analytics, I recommend it because it is an excellent efficient software that all the user that has its website can use to carry out its registration of visitors 24 hours a day.

Google Analytics has benefited me a lot because in my web page I constantly verify the traffic of users who visit my Web page in real time and be able to.

Director

"Essential website visitor data like no other "

What do you like best?

It is actual, quantitative data that can't really be skewed, so you know it's telling the truth! No room for if's and buts, its the actual fact of what is happening with your visitors. Also, you can track conversions so you can see if tweaks to pages or advertising/blogging is having a good effect.

What do you dislike?

It's quite technical and not so user friendly. Definitely designed with the more tech savvy person in mind. I often feel quite lost in how to set it up the best way although I know that it is highly adept at customisation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get real data from real users. It will be invaluable!

The main thing I love is that it shows us which keywords people actually use that land on our site. And you can also find out general information about the demographics of your actual users. This is infinitely useful information for any business owner!

Owner
(Myself Only)

"Best tool to analyze your website!"

What do you like best?

1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful.

2. It's free (for the basic version).

3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making.

4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way.

5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

What do you dislike?

It can take time to learn how to manipulate Google Analytics so that it provides you with the information you need but once you figure it out it is a great tool. It would be great if definitions were built in. There are many terms I was unfamiliar with and I had to do online searches to get clarification.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't name yourself a blogger or a marketer if you don't use Google Analytics. Every webmaster wants to attract more and more traffic, therefore you should "convince" Google that you deliver the proper and relevant information. There is no better tool than Google Analytics to show your traffic stats because it was released by Google itself. It's logical - if you want to know how Google appreciate your site ask it for the details.

Without Google Analytics, we would have no idea what is going on with our site. We would not understand what browsers are being used, what percentage visit with mobile devices, where visitors are coming from, etc. GA allows us to make data-informed decisions--not guesses--about where improvements need to be made. With each iteration of our site, GA guides menu creation, page layouts, site structure, etc. We are continually tweaking our websites based on the data provided by GA.

Private investigator.
(Myself Only)

"Google Analytics is the best software for the website."

What do you like best?

I really like Google Analytics because through it I keep up with the users who visit my website and it helps me analyze my weaknesses according to the traffic of visitors, it's easy to install following the steps and it's free.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics is excellent software but for it to work well you have to have the javascript function active since not having it running visitors can enter and leave my website without being visible and can not be registered by Google Analytics and if this situation happens will not take control of user traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Desde mi punto de vista, recomiento Google Analytics y que es un software muy esencial que todo usuario que posea pagina web debe tener para llevar el registro de tráfico de visitantes.

Google Analytics helped me a lot since I can see the users that visit my web page in real time, it's an excellent software.

Content Marketing Manager

"Google Analytics is a Powerful Tool for Website Analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create dashboards for my clients and I also like that I am able to export those dashboards each month to provide my clients with a detailed report that shows worth and value

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. I guess if I had to chose one thing it would be that I dislike how when you export the dashboard sometimes the charts print in a funny order so you have to flip to the next page to see the rest of the graph.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Google Analytics. This platform is a great tool for digging into website analytics and really trying to understand where your visitors are coming from, how they are getting to your site and what they are doing once they get there. This information and data is crucial in today's digital world and Google Analytics does it best.

I use Google Analytics to review website analytics for my clients at Propeller Marketing. We have several CVB's that ask us to dig into their website analytics and perform monthly reports to show them what is happening with their website, both with visitors and site activity.

Digital Media Producer

"We can make better design and marketing decisions with the data from Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics comes with any Google account and can be used at its fullest without the need for exorbitant fees. I've seen many other similar tools that can't do more, but charge much more. There are lots of programming modifications we add to Google Analytics to make it work well for our specific needs. We aren't limited to the page loads and duration that basic web statistic tools offer. We get extensive user activity data that can be sorted quickly to help us make the most sense of reports.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics isn't necessarily the most user-friendly analytics tool. When you get deeper into its advanced capabilities, it becomes tougher to enable certain features without doing a large amount of research and learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Analytics has to be a website tracking tool to consider. It can be very powerful, yet simple enough to use by just following a few easy steps. Make sure you try to learn as much about its capabilities as possible to get the most out of your implementation.

Google Analytics is a light and powerful tool that gives us complete user activity metrics in our websites. We have been able to use the metrics to get a more accurate understanding of our website visitors from many different angles. Google Analytics has been a great source for us to obtain real data to back up findings for reports and presentations. The data also allows us to make adjustments to improve our marketing designs, layouts and text in web pages.

Marketing Manager

"The best platform to track your users"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of this platform is that not only allows you to manage the visits of a single website but we can have multiple sites connected to the same account and get information from all our sites at the same time, in a completely transparent way for the user since Google Analytics takes care of everything.

Thanks to this application we can geographically locate all our visitors which is especially useful for designing online marketing strategies on our websites, but the platform is not limited to this information but we can also see other things such as IP address, User language, browser, version, city, computer ...

We can also visualize how much time visitors spend on our website in general or on a specific page so we can know that part of our website has greater retention for users and enhance this aspect.

What do you dislike?

The only problem that the application may have is that understanding its operation can be somewhat complicated at first if we are not experts in website administration, but given the popularity of the application, we can solve this problem by going to the Internet where we will find hundreds of sites They will explain through tutorials how the platform works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without hesitation! Google Analytics is an essential application for all administrators who want to know the users who visit their website. With this application, which is also free, we can improve our website not only in terms of advertising but in its content as we can adapt it depending on the origin of our visits.

The main problem that Google Analytics helps us solve is to know information about our visitors, without this platform we would not know from where they visit us, which pages capture their attention ... and without these data marketing campaigns is more complicated since we do not know how to orient them. Since we used Google Analytics we have solved this problem and obtained better results in the conversion of advertising.

AdOps Manager

"Best performance measuring tool"

What do you like best?

I don't see a website improving without google analytics. I love the fact that with Google analytics you can measure a lot of metrics on your website which will help you to make improvements on your website. The ultimate goal which it measures is conversions, where you are able to see where did a conversion come from.

What do you dislike?

is not an easy tool to navigate around, you need to give it sometime before you can get used to, which means you might miss very important insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to measure the success fo your website, google analytics is the way to go.learn more about your audience.

We are able to measure our campaigns performances using google analytics. this helps us to optimize our campaigns, websites towards better performance.

-Retarget users.

- See the user's journey on the websites and

- track their behavior on the site.

Research Assistant
Think Tanks

"Great Software- Requires Extensive Learning"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is incredible if you know how to use it. It is imperative that you take a few course on GA in order to understand the complexity of what they have to offer. I think it is worth implementing for a team because all of our audience information is in one place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not incredibly user friendly to first time users. It takes learning and it is worthwhile as it will improve your marketing skills.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely invest in this software if you have someone on your team who knows how to use it. They will dedicate much of their time to monitoring it, but it is the best software out there to understand your website usage.

We are learning the make-up of our audience through Google Analytics. It is helping us tailor content to them so that we continue to gain more visitors to our site.

Assistant Digital Marketing Manager

"How Google Analytics is Vital"

What do you like best?

Can manage multiple data sets.

Easily Locate the visitors geographically.

Facilitates you with the option, which part or content of your website retains most of the traffic.

You can easily figure out which product on you website draws more attention of the visitor.

One can easily determine the Conversion rate.

Uncover the most worst acting pages of your website.

Point out if you really need a mobile site.

What do you dislike?

Don't tell you how visitors are interacting with your site.

Don't give you session replays.

Don't track the record of the user approaching your through his phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iI would highly recommend to the startups to boost your conversion rate and to make your site perform faster and accordingly.

By getting geographic information of the user, it is really helpful to showcase your products to the most suitable audience.

It helps to find out which of your product is doing great, so really help me to improve conversion rate.

Help to improve content of the website, eventually resulting in fast and appealing website of the business.