Do you work for Google Analytics?

Google Analytics Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Analytics?

Improve the customer experience with digital analytics for your website or mobile app — for free. Google Analytics gives companies rich insights about their websites, their audiences and their digital marketing. Powerful, flexible and easy to use, Analytics helps savvy marketers find the messages and channels that earn them the best results. State-of-the-art conversion attribution and testing tools help companies large and small build better user experiences and maximize their digital strategy. Get user insights that only Google can give you. Understand your site and app users to better evaluate the performance of your content, products, and more. Whether your business is big or small, Google can help you see what’s working and fix what’s not. Let Google Analytics work for you. Learn more at google.com/analytics.

Google Analytics Screenshots

Google Analytics Profile Details

Google Analytics Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Analytics Reviews

1-50 of 4046 total Google Analytics reviews

Google Analytics Reviews

1-50 of 4046 total Google Analytics reviews
Google Analytics review by David W.
Support Specialist
Internet

"Complete tracking system and web stats"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics I especially liked because it allows me to collect very useful data about my users in an organized and simple way, this data can be processed later by filtering tools in order to draw conclusions about what actions to perform on my website to improve the content and the way users browse the website.

I also liked that this service integrates perfectly with Google Adsense of which I am also a user, so I can view the economic statistics from my Analytics account which are much more detailed than in the Adsense dashboard.

And also, something very useful of the application, and for which many users like me use this service, its because its simple installation process that only requires registering in the Google Analytics site and then adding an HTML code in the head of our website.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect that can be found in the application is that when you are new to the application the amount of options in the dashboard, filters etc ... can be very overwhelming especially for inexperienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the installation is simple I recommend that if you do not understand the operation of HTML hire a programmer for a reduced price to do the installation since you could delete essential content from the website and it would be useless.

On the other hand I also recommend that when you have installed the application apply the corresponding filters to get the information you are looking for since this is one of the most useful tools of Google Analytics.

We needed a service that would allow us to obtain information about the users that enter our website, especially information related to their country of origin and language in order to adapt the site to other languages. Thanks to Google Analytics, we obtained very useful data on what we could later work on.

Google Analytics review by Muhammad A.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager

"How Google Analytics is Vital"

What do you like best?

Can manage multiple data sets.

Easily Locate the visitors geographically.

Facilitates you with the option, which part or content of your website retains most of the traffic.

You can easily figure out which product on you website draws more attention of the visitor.

One can easily determine the Conversion rate.

Uncover the most worst acting pages of your website.

Point out if you really need a mobile site.

What do you dislike?

Don't tell you how visitors are interacting with your site.

Don't give you session replays.

Don't track the record of the user approaching your through his phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iI would highly recommend to the startups to boost your conversion rate and to make your site perform faster and accordingly.

By getting geographic information of the user, it is really helpful to showcase your products to the most suitable audience.

It helps to find out which of your product is doing great, so really help me to improve conversion rate.

Help to improve content of the website, eventually resulting in fast and appealing website of the business.

Google Analytics review by John K.
Web Developer

"Analytics, a tool to track your visitors"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Analytics is that it provides very detailed information about visitors to our website in a very simple way, since the installation is simply to add a line of code to the HEAD of our website and wait a few hours that our site is verified.

Once verified we will begin to receive information in real time from our visitors, the most important information in my experience and that can help you improve your site is the location of the user and their language, with this you will know well which countries your visitors come from. After using Google Analytics for a few weeks you will start to have statistics with which to work so it will be possible to create our first filters and visualize graphs on this data.

What do you dislike?

At first it is very complicated to understand the operation of the application, especially for users with little experience in this type of dashboards, this is because what makes Google Analytics such a useful application is the amount of information and options that we provides so at first it can be complicated to understand so much information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that if you have a Google MAIL account for Adsense or another Google service, you can also use it for Analytics because Google services can share information with each other, in this way the user experience improves exponentially. I also suggest that you install Analytics as soon as possible since it takes about a day to start receiving statistics.

At work the information is very important to be able to work on our website so we use Google Analytics to have all the information and thus improve the websites we manage. Using Google Analytics we enjoy the convenience of having all our data in a Google service because then we can export them to other platforms to work with them.

Google Analytics review by Maurice G.
Software Developer

"One of the top website analytics solutions I've ever used"

What do you like best?

I think the best thing about Google Analytics is the extensive website user data we can receive both retroactively and in real time. It has a modern design that lets key numerical data stand out when a certain section is active. I like the way I can tab through nested data such as countries and cities of website visitors. Google Analytics is a solution with high customization and integration capabilities, so it's a flexible analytics platform for advanced developers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more metrics capabilities that go way beyond basic page visits. To configure Google Analytics to read more detailed interactions such as link clicks and downloads requires what can be complicated settings that often have many bugs and take long to get to work as intended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would dive into Google Analytics's reporting features to get a better understanding of its overall capabilities and to learn how to leverage data that can be used to improve conversions across all your web pages.

We can use Google Analytics as a low cost web analytics solution for basic and advanced implementations. It greatly helps our ability to understand visitor activity and to make changes or act upon interactions in a meaningful way for marketing campaigns and lead messaging. Google Analytics doesn't require much regular administrative attention, so it can work and pump out data non-stop and give us solid data we can work with over any given period of time.

Google Analytics review by Arthur M.
Software Developer

"Analytics the best service to obtain information from your visitors."

What do you like best?

I love Google Analytics because it allows to collect a lot of very useful information from the people who visit our online store, this information helps us to determine in which countries we have more success and also the age range of these people (among many other things) .

Another interesting aspect of the application and that characterizes Google products is the integration of this service with other similar Google like Google Adsense for example, if we link both services to our account we can get very useful information about conversions (clicks on advertising ) of our site.

What I like the most about the product is that it is totally free, which considering how well it works and everything that this service offers besides how advanced this application is, we could say that it is a miracle that it is free.

What do you dislike?

One of the most complicated aspects of the service is its learning which at first is somewhat difficult due to the amount of options and information offered by the application, I personally had to resort to internet tutorials to learn to perform certain actions, although thanks to the popularity of the application is quite simple to find everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only do I think Google analytics is recommended, but I would call it an essential service when we have a website that offers a service that generates cash. I personally believe that the possibility of obtaining user information opens many doors to us in terms of possibilities to improve the service of our website.

Thanks to Google Analytics we can analyze our visitors and obtain very useful information about their origin, language, age or the browser they use, this information can be used later to improve the service we offer in our web platform to increase sales following trends of the users who visit us. Knowing this information we can use Google Analytics to improve our conversion rate and sales.

Google Analytics review by Steve R.
Interactive Director

"The Gold Standard In Analytics"

What do you like best?

Google Anlaytics had everything you'd want in an analytics platform. Like the game of golf, it may take a little bit to learn, but a lifetime to master. There's so many nooks and crannies, so much data available that it's unlikely any one person would need to use it all, but there's definitely something there for all people. The Realtime feature is my personal favorite, and I use it frequently after an email campaign or social campaign launches to watch in realtime where users come into our websites and where they from from there.

What do you dislike?

Google has done a better job of integrating their various platforms (Google Ads, Search Console, YouTube, Tag Manager, etc.) into Google Anlaytics, but overall the learning curve for all these platforms remains kind of high (especially for Tag Manager). The best way to learn is to use, but I've seen lots of people give up early on trying to wade through all the reporting options and features of Google Anlaytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is the best platform for the best price (free) out there. At least have an understanding of it so you can compare to other analytic services.

We use Google Anlaytics from simple website traffic reporting all the way up to more advanced conversion goal and AdWords reporting. These reports are generally not shown in Google Anlaytics itself however, we export the data either into Keynote presentations or our more visually powerful (and cross-platform combining) Domo application. Google Anlaytics is invaluable in showing cause and effect against our larger marketing efforts, proving out year-over-year increases, and helps for general forecasting and planning.

Google Analytics review by Tomas L.
Marketing Analyst

"A very complete web analytics tool that can acquire loads of data"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is a relatively simple tool to install and use on a basic level. I like that it's also capable of providing advanced metrics than can give us valuable insight on many characteristics of website visitors and their activity. The panels and menus are neatly arranged in our Google Analytics control panel, so we can navigate back and forth between sections and different websites quickly. Google Analytics allows us to add multiple admins, so we don't have to wait on a single person to make all configurations.

What do you dislike?

For more advanced configurations, Google Analytics can be complicated and may require an expert web developer to get certain implementations up and running properly. For instance, we set up specific links to have their downloads counted through Google Analytics even though that capability wasn't available in the default system. The coding requirements for that were too complicated for a basic user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics can be a very simple tool to use on a basic level, so I'd suggest starting out with the basic implementation and observing the data and working with it gradually to improve your website visitor experiences and marketing campaigns.

Google Analytics gives us insight into website visitor activity and sheds light on certain profile information such as web browsers used, location and pages visited. We can use information such as how long a visitor viewed certain pages to measure the effectiveness of the design of those pages. We can adjust designs and page information to be more in line with pages people are more interested in.

Google Analytics review by Larry N.
Software Developer

"Excellent service to visualize your visits in real time"

What do you like best?

The service through its menus and dashboard has a lot of options, due to this the learning curve of the application is a bit high. In addition, thanks to the advanced Analytics graphics, the user is able to establish advanced filters that allow us to obtain statistics from the users of the website, very useful information to establish marketing strategies or to modify the website according to the needs of our users.

What I liked most about Google Analytics is its dashboard which shows a lot of very useful information for the user, in my case the most interesting thing was to know the location of my users (country and language and also IP address) in this aspect is one of the best services to recognize the location of the user since the Google service is the most accurate.

What do you dislike?

-As I mentioned earlier the learning curve of the application is high especially when it comes to establishing advanced filters since not everyone can do them.

-When a new site is added to Google Analytics it can take up to a full day (if not more) until the dashboard detects it and starts receiving statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Analytics seems an excellent application and I recommend it especially for those people who have websites and seek information about their customers. In addition, the service can be implemented with other Google services to obtain even more detailed information like Adsense.

I work as a web programmer and sometimes my clients ask me to install some tool to be able to have information about the users that access their website, in most cases I use Google Analytics because it is the easiest to install and manage. Any customer can understand and operate Google Analytics since he only needs to navigate through the menus to know the information in real time.

Google Analytics review by Meisha B.
Marketing Manager

"Great Free Solution For Basic Analytics"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is a great free solution for small-medium businesses. The platform provides basic KPIs and makes it easy to slice and dice the data as you see fit. You can easily compare two time periods and apply multiple metrics to see reports on a more granular level. The software is not as deep as paid enterprise solutions but is really helpful as a free tool. Google also offers tons of free training and resources to help you get up to speed with and make the most of the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve when it comes to learning and understanding how to use the product, and getting in and using it yourself is really the best way to get a feel for how it works. Basic javascript is also necessary to make the most of conversation tagging and tracking, but this might not be a concern if you have an internal dev team. Also, keep in mind that there are limits for the free version of GA—10 million hits per month per property. If you anticipate exceeding this limit, you might want to consider other paid alternatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the online training materials and complete the certifications to get up to speed on how to best use the platform.

Web analytics, reporting

Google Analytics review by GoGetta K.
Owner

"Getting to know if your product and or company is being engaged with the online community is good"

What do you like best?

Learning how people on the internet engages with our product and clients is important and Google Analytics has given us insight on how, when and where this all takes place in which helps create strategies to continue to grasp those who engage with our products and increase our revenue through being able to directly reach our engages. We know what they engage with the most, when they do, and where they do, specific demographics, creates a strong market.

What do you dislike?

The realtime data is not in full effect other than that everything else works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking the specifics then here you will find the specifics that you need to help you engage with your customers and potential customers, You can see who is doing what and why and when and that in itself is enough information to create quality and useful product.

The knowing is helpful, the insight on when, where, who and what is the key to create a very effective marketing campaign without this we would still be wasting energy on the elements that bring little to no traffic to what we are creating and marketing.

Google Analytics review by Nick S.
Campus Minister
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Helpful for Small Non-Profit!"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics helps me see which pages are working best on my site, how long people are on my site, and how they get there. It has helped me determine which email/social media marketing campaigns have worked best and gives me a clearer picture of my business.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while to learn how to navigate the whole site. I needed to take courses and time to learn how to view and take advantage all that Analytics had to offer. I am still learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to take some time to learn and study the ways to use this software. It can be extremely useful and has many benefits it offers but takes some time to learn.

Google Analytics helps me see which marketing campaigns have worked best - which ones result in page views and conversions. I can see how long people view a page which gives me a good perspective on the quality of the content on the page.

Google Analytics review by Maria Fernanda R.
Military.
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent computer tool. "

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is an excellent computer tool because through this program I have been able to verify the amount of users that visit my web page and the real time the visit, it has been useful and easy to install and it is totally free.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics has few limitations can only be used with windows, a bit slow and to use it you have to have an email created and as a user I recommend having activated the javascript function that does not have this function active visitors can enter and exit from my web page without being seen or registered by Google Analytics not managing to control and register them, if the Analytics code is deleted by mistake there will be no records of user traffic in time that is not working on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Analytics because it is an easy-to-use, free computer program that helps users who have a website.

Google Analytics helped me a lot in my work because through it I keep track of my visits on my website and analyze my deficiencies and improve my weaknesses.

Google Analytics review by Gillian G.
Project Manager

"Analytics is a Useful and Valuable Tool for Measuring Marketing Efforts"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Google Analytics to measure the actions taken by consumers on our company's website. In our field, it can be difficult to measure our ROI since we are not selling a specific product, but instead, a service. Being able to see the different actions has helped us to understand what leads a potential client to contact us and pursue our services.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Analytics for years and I think it is a great system. I will say that at the beginning of my using Analytics, I had a hard time adjusting to it. It wasn't as user-friendly as it is today. It is much easier for the common user to navigate.

We use Google Analytics to help us to measure our ROI on our marketing efforts through our website in conjunction with Google Adwords. In the service industry, it can be difficult to narrow down what it is that leads a potential customer to your business, but Google Analytics has helped us to do that and to narrow down a niche market for our firm!

Google Analytics review by David M.
marketing Director

"Essential for nearly all websites"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is easily the most powerful free tool at any marketer's, developer's, or designer's toolbox. There are few other tools that can provide as many insights on user behavior on your website.

What do you dislike?

While Google Analytics is certainly powerful, users need to have a working understanding of Javascript to make the most of it. Conversion tracking (even for common use cases) requires a bit of work to configure correctly. There is also a bit of a learning curve around knowing where to find all the reports you may need (especially with respect to segmentation) demographic and audience reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have some javascript knowhow or be prepared to learn as you go. GA is only as good as how well you set up conversions, events, etc.

Google Analytics (GA) helps us determine which pages are performing better than others. We also use GA to determine where gaps are in user experience. GA is a must on all of the websites we build.

Google Analytics review by Dinesh P.
Senior Software Engineer
Consumer Services

"Know Your Site Better"

What do you like best?

Once you own a hosted site you always need to know how your site is performing on the internet. Setting up an account in google and providing them details with proof can open the doors to some statistics you never knew before.

Linking with AdWord lets your site SEO friendly and can get better idea about earning rates from statistics.

There are man dashboards, finding the right one may be difficult but once found can reveal many information that may require your attention for future strategies about business decisions.

Flow diagram and conversion maps gives you idea about the required change in particular part of your site to attract the customer and convert to potential client.

What do you dislike?

It has much information and finding the right one may be difficult for the first time user. The only thing that is prerequisite for the tool to be used is knowledge of statistics and business handling quality. To get the exact required data may require some practice as the data provided by the tool has many categories and you need to know which data is assigned under which category for using the tool better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Almost all the features are included in free version but for larger management one needs to buy their service.

We handle our sites with free version of the tool. Still we get almost all the facilities we require. We track users navigation and make efforts to increase our conversion rate. The finance department gets the best use of the tool, "statistics". Knowing the revenue flowing in and out let us now the risk management and funding that is to be made in future decisions.

With AdWord support our SEO teams also gets better idea about using the content of the site to its best for higher ranks.

Google Analytics review by Anoop M.
Passionate in software development, but not imitative

"A best tool to measure website activity "

What do you like best?

We are using Google Analytics to measure activities on our website and to get our site SEO ready, the traffic and various other parameters are measured using this tool and we are very happy with their service as all of our need is fulfilled using this platform. We can analyze site behavior and take necessary action to make the site SEO ready. Also the major advantage is that we can get good insights of traffic from various locations on our site and then make it localized as per the need.

What do you dislike?

The major disadvantage is with the real time data updating, as it takes a lot of time to update the data on to the dashboard. Please make this change asap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good platform to get insights about your website or app.

We are making our sites SEO friendly using Google Analytics, our site is tracked properly and is done various changes as per the suggestions given by the Google Analytics

Google Analytics review by Arturo S.
Oficial militar
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent tool to use on the website."

What do you like best?

It is a very essential tool, it is free and easy to install, you just have to have an email in Google (gmail), managing to analyze the number of visitors in real time on my website, keeping track of them.

What do you dislike?

in my opinion this tool also has its weaknesses as a user must have activated the function of javascript that not having it running this function visitors can enter and leave my website without being seen as if they were invisible and this situation is not registered by Google Analytics and can not take control and registration of users, if you delete the Analytics code by mistake there will be no records or traffic control of visitors on the website at the time it is not working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Analytics because it is an excellent working tool, which works to keep track of my visitors in real time and through this information you can make improvements on the website.

the Google analytics tool has worked efficiently in my place of work since this program on my website has been very excellent for making improvements and keeping track of my visitors in real time.

Google Analytics review by Argenis V.
Diseñador gráfico
(Myself Only)

"it's great!! offers me all the analytics information on my website."

What do you like best?

This is really fabulous, what I like the most is all the exact data that it provides, it provides me with data and reports about everything that happens on my website: visitors, unique users, conversions, duration of visits, duration of sessions , how they have arrived at our website. So I have a broader picture of each of my visitors.

What do you dislike?

really is very useful, you just have to make a good analysis of the data that this application presents, so that you can get the maximum prvecho to each data, I have not found anything that I dislike, it has helped me and without paying anything for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good alternative, if you want to know relevant information of your visitors from your website, which will help you make better decisions.

This tool that Google makes available to me has been very good for me, since I am a graphic designer and I work on my own, having my website is very helpful, but having access to certain information is much more profitable, if we know the behavior of our visitors and we know where they move on our website, we can know if our online strategies are working correctly or we must modify them to be more successful, or take strategic decisions for our business taking into account this data will help us to correct bad past decisions

Google Analytics review by EBIN E.
Founder & CEO
Human Resources

"A best solution to analyze the traffic and other parameters on the website and mobile app"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is the best tool to manage, monitor and control traffic on websites and mobile app. Google Analytics is the best tool to get a visualized look on how our app/website really works on the live and how the user is interacting with the app/website. We are using Google Analytics to get the details about our RightVows app and to make necessary changes to our app to fit the user needs.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is with the dashboard, as it is not real time updating. The data gets updated only after a couple of hours and this is a major drawback on getting user data in real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make the data update in real time on the dashboard.

We are updating our app and making all the changes as per the user needs by using the Google Analytics and getting users data more efficiently. This tool helps us to improve our app and get more output from it. Also our app is tested by making use of the data got from Google Analytics.

Google Analytics review by Donald W.
Web Designer
Internet

"Statistics of all kinds on your websites"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Analytics is that it is a very simple application to install on your websites that you want to track, we simply add a script to our website through a few lines of code and in a few hours we have the site running .

One of the best features of Google Analytics is its ability to track statistics of all kinds such as url, country, ip, time, browser and many more statistics that we can later check. It is also complemented with other google products such as Adwords so you can also check our earnings by country, nationality etc ...

The application also allows you to manage and collect statistics from several websites simultaneously, personally I have tested up to 8 sites and I have not had any problems so I think it is unlimited.

What do you dislike?

Being such a complete application at times, especially if you are new to the application, it can be difficult to find the information or statistics you are looking for since there are many menus and options or filters to configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application over others of the same type as it is a Google application that is synchronized with many others such as Adwords or Google search, also does not require installation on the server because it is executed remotely by a script written on javascript and hosted on Google servers.

Personally I like to collect statistics of my sites to be able to improve them according to the users who visit my web and apply SEO techniques to improve the site and make it grow organically. It is also very useful to collect information about which countries or types of people generate more profits on my site, so I can improve and optimize the site for this type of visitor.

Google Analytics review by George C.
Chief Information Security Officer
Civic & Social Organization

"The solution to analyze your audience."

What do you like best?

This company fulfills an incredibly good function to analyze the traffic of my website, I love that in the reports it shows all the data that I need about my audience, one of my favorite reports is the one that indicates the behavior of my clients, the interaction that have with my website, because I can see what is the duration of stay on my site, the sessions and the number of visits to my page.

I also like this platform is that it allows me to integrate them to almost all sales channels, such as Shopify or WordPress. I can insert it with the tracking code and then it will show me a lot of my clients' live data.

This is an excellent tool to better develop the functioning of any website.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it was very difficult for me to use this platform when I started, it was very complicated to insert the tracking code since I did not have web development knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to install the Google Analytics tracking code as soon as possible, it is very necessary to have access to the statistics and data provided by this platform, it is very useful to know the clients or to make advertising campaigns in Google Ads or in any social network.

This company has helped me a lot to make a very complete follow up of my site, it allowed me to integrate it in Shopify and to know even more the behavior of my clients, besides I was able to collect data to be used in Google Ads.

Google Analytics review by Gabriel G.
Content Writer
E-Learning

"Best way to keep informed on traffic and conversions"

What do you like best?

What I love about Google Analytics is all the different ways I'm able to see my data in one place. I regularly need to check traffic numbers from specific channels to determine and report organic conversions or analyzing SEO results, report on PPC campaigns and Google Analytics has been a life-saver to collect and gather all these insights and more.

What do you dislike?

Mostly, how difficult it is to understand Google Analytics at first. There's a steep learning curve but the good thing it's that you can go to Google Analytics Academy and learn all you need about Google Analytics and even get a certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure either you or all your employees or at least the people regarding your marketing efforts know and understand how Google Analytics work. I strongly recommend you take the Google Analytics Academy certification. It explains everything you need to use this software effectively!

In our company, we use Google Analytics to analyze and learn everything we need in terms of where our traffic and conversions are coming and we can do to increase or stop losing those numbers. Google Analytics is the base of our all marketing efforts in terms of planning and what we can do to increase sales or better improve our user experienece. Even if you're not an expert of the tool, you can monitor all your site visitors and general ups and downs in performance, traffic and conversions, paid or organic.

Google Analytics review by Youtech S.
Director of Search

"Know everything about your site "

What do you like best?

i like how you can customize what you want to look at and how you want to look at it. The data has helped me and so many of my clients optimize the site and make changes that have benefited the overall site and user experience. I also like how we have all website data at our finger tips which overall makes it easier to do our jobs

What do you dislike?

one thing i do not like about it is the reporting feature is really bare. I understand you can use google data studio, but i wish it was all built into Google analytics make the process a whole lot easier. if everything was in one place it would be easier to set things up and customize the reporting which is something that a lot of customers are always looking for. Since we don't get the ease of reporting we like sometimes we have to use a 3rd party reporting platform that gets us the type of information we need

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you get analytics certifed it will make everything easier

we utilize Google analytics to understand what users are doing on our site and how we want to optimize it to get more people to complete actions whether that is filling out a form or making a sale. We also utilize this for SEO and to identify what areas we need to work on to help increase overall SEO efforts for a client

Google Analytics review by Alex M.
CEO

"Google Analytics saves the day!"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics really helps our business find out what our site visitors are looking at.

We can find out what are site visitors are doing in real-time, without invasion of privacy.

Find out your top viewed pages, when, and figure out why with ease.

Site visitor statistics via a graph, and you can also see Mobile and Computer based visits!

(There is obviously even more to ramble on, but these are the main best features in my opinion.)

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is so many tabs to navigate. Although these can be very helpful for business decisions and etc, it's hard to navigate and seems very cluttered to the average user.

I only wish that is was a little more sorted and organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it against your advantage!

Get it and start rolling in your statistics, you can really get the feel for your site visitors and make great decisions on site changes, modifications and etc.

Google Analytics also shows where your visitors are coming from - this is a major benefit for those who are doing E Commerce -- Gather your details, and get it going with the best analytic service out there. Best part is, it's FREE! There is no RISK taken by using Google Analytics.

We're solving many problems!!

We can now see how users navigate on our website, their interests, and what they don't visit.

We can tell how long they visit our site for and determine why they are staying so short or so long.

Google Analytics review by Megan W.
Assistant Media Planner/Buyer

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is an organized platform that allows me to keep track of the many different ad accounts that I work on. I like that it has a variety of metrics that dive deeply into how, why, and who are contributing to our ad network. It is clear and provides a variety of graphics that make the metrics easier to process. Most importantly, these graphs and data can be exported for easy reuse to show our clients during reporting.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have with analytics is that it isn't completely user friendly. I am still attempting to learn the program. There is so much information that it is sometimes difficult to find the metric that I am interested in reporting on. I know that Google has other training sessions for the many applications that it has (Google Adwords, Search and Display training, etc.) but does it have one for Analytics?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you take the time to learn and play around in the platform. This is helpful when you start collecting data - so you know what to look for and how to segment the metrics.

Analytics helps me and my team find concrete evidence about our advertisements to compile reports for our clients. This is the best way to determine what works well as an ad and what doesn't. Having all of this information and the ability to select specific time periods and other segments is the most useful aspect. The simple fact that we can segment by time, demographics like age or gender, and break it down by users or sessions, is the most important feature to finding out the how and why our ads our successful or not.

Google Analytics review by Wagner A.
Advertising Sales
Program Development

""Incredible Analytics Tool for Basic Needs""

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is incredible on the grounds that you can invest days burrowing through your measurements, examining your advertisement crusades, and so forth. Or on the other hand in the event that you simply need a brisk review of how you're doing, where traffic is coming from, and so forth you can rapidly sign in and check only that. An extraordinary method to figure out how to successfully oversee promotion battles, Google Analytics is for the two tenderfoots and experts. We can likewise confirm the gadgets that clients are utilizing to speak with us among numerous different highlights, which help to find out about our clients and future clients.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no issue with this apparatus. It is anything but ease to use on any site to track and screen guests immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I exceedingly prescribe this item to anybody in retail. This is the main experience I have with the program and it does some incredible things in the event that you realize how to utilize it. Learning it tends to be a battle however in the event that you can ace it, it turns into a noteworthy apparatus that can truly enable you to wind up gainful. bob rates, Revenue, seek terms, points of arrival, invalid hunt terms this apparatus is amazingly useful

We can see where our clients are coming from and better market to them with the information. You can see everything from the gadget type they use, to the OS and areas. Google Analytics enables me to monitor all the guest and traffic data for my and my customers' sites across the board place and is extremely point by point and complete. My customers need definite data about who is visiting their site and Google Analytics enables me to give them that data. As referenced over, the capacity to convey programmed reports to my customers is a noteworthy advantage also.

Google Analytics review by Josh C.
Affiliate Marketer
Civic & Social Organization

"Google Analytics: The correct way to see statistics of your website."

What do you like best?

I really like this platform for my sites, very important data is obtained when using it, which we know are extremely necessary and important for the proper functioning of a website, such as demographic data, or the amount of time users spend On my website, or with what devices they enter, well, there are so many really important data that this platform gives us.

Another thing that I like is that it can be integrated into many sales channels, such as Shopify or Wordpress, this makes us have better statistics and thus increase our conversion rate.

I also love that I have a section to see live that my clients do when they enter our platform, in which section of the page they stay longer or if they have added a product to the shopping cart. This is really a fundamental tool to have a good web tracking.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this platform that is not totally intuitive, it is very complicated to learn to use it 100%. Besides, it has so many options that can confuse the user, it is very helpful to have so many options but I think it is very complicated to learn when you are starting to use the tool, besides it is somewhat difficult to implement the tracking code on some platforms, It cost me a little when I started using it, but with a little practice you learn more, and it helped me a bit to learn more the free Academy they offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience, I recommend reading a lot before starting to use the platform, visit the Google Analytics Academy and try to learn there as much as possible before using the platform, as it is a bit difficult to use at the beginning, but it is very Useful.

Install the tracking code as soon as possible, all these data are very important to make advertising campaigns in both Facebook Ads and Google Ads.

It has been of great help to my company, it has allowed me to understand more what are the characteristics of my readers, it has shown me a lot of important information to be able to make successful advertising campaigns in Facebook Ads and also it has helped me a bit to collect information for Google Ads . It is a very good tool and I think it is very important to have it on any website.

Google Analytics review by Luke W.
Music
(10,001+ employees)

"Data Basics for the Business "

What do you like best?

Google offers the basics for such a huge range of business development I can see someone never comparing another and another person not considering Google at all. I think we always have to consider that Analytics is always going to be limited no matter how well it may work in general. There are always outliers and things we missed and forgotten pieces. But Google continues to do a good job and maintain their standard practice of making the process of gathering data easy and intuitive. It's too easy in a way like all a sudden there is your information like they made stuff up. But I enjoy the streamlined process they have setup and don't see much reason to try another option considering my small needs are met well here and offer me insight and despite the continual randomness of the internet there's some method for moving forward.

What do you dislike?

Expectations have to be kept in check. Even with a multi-billion dollar corporation like Google, there are many things they haven't figured out and offering feedback and any sort of definitive course of action based on analytics isn't going to happen. I hope that Google will soon be offering more analytics based on successful responses and outcomes towards other outcomes taken using Google's data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offers the basic data we used to shell out big money for. Doesn't do anything magical or offer spicy ideas but provides the clean numbers and information many need for moving their business forward.

Getting feedback on customer information especially time spent on my site and viewing my material as well as the comprehensive demographic data on the users and better ways to reach them and bring them to my store.

Google Analytics review by Moisés S.
CEO
Retail

"Google Analytics: The best solution for web tracking."

What do you like best?

Google Analytics offers me an incredibly huge amount of data necessary for the constant monitoring of my web traffic, I like that it shows all the necessary statistics of my visitors, this is of great importance for those of us who work in the world of digital marketing, it allows us to know where our audience comes from, which are the pages that interest them most, the length of stay on our website, the actions they take, everything, really, it has everything a person needs for a correct website tracking. One of the things I like the most is that I can verify if my web traffic comes in an organic way to my website or if it comes from advertising campaigns that I do in Facebook Ads, it has really helped me to understand the behavior of my visitors.

What do you dislike?

As all software we will always find some disadvantage, in the case of Google Analytics is that it is a bit complicated to learn to use this platform, when you start and you have almost no knowledge of the area, you do not know how to install the tracking code on your site web, you do not know how to identify variable variables for monitoring, it is a bit complicated, but once you learn to use the platform you will see that it will be of great help to the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to follow up on your website, obtain all the data from where your traffic comes from, what your visitors do on your website and even see who is online using your website. Google Analytics is your solution. My recommendation is not to get frustrated when they start using the platform, I know it's a little complicated to learn to use it, but once you learn it is very important and good information that Google Analytics gives us, there is also the Google Academy, in case They want to learn faster how this platform is used, it will be of great help.

It has allowed me to solve many problems of my company, before using the platform I did my advertising campaigns to promote some services of my company, also used strategies to increase the organic visits of my website, but I ran into the problem that ended the day and I did not know where my web traffic came from, I did not know if I was running the advertising campaigns or from my strategies to increase organic traffic. This has been very necessary for the growth of my website.

Google Analytics review by Judah M.
Game Developer
Computer Games

"Great for certain types of sites, but not others."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of integration with other types of site builders, and it's easy to understand interface. It's free for anyone to use, which is great.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that it's good for beginners, the user interface can get a bit cramped at times, with a ton of information being thrown at you at once. They way you have to integrate it into certain types of website builders is frustrating, because it will tell you it's working properly, when, in fact, it isn't. This makes it impossible to use without a ton of tinkering, which some users might not be great with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself with all the tools and features it offers.

With my company, it is being used to view and track the view count of our site and blog. This helps us manage our audience and write posts at the right times.

Google Analytics review by Craig M.
Account Manager

"Provides us with all the vital tools we need for website monitoring"

What do you like best?

The fact that Google Analytics is used with many major websites and websites in general gives me great confidence in using it. Google Analytics does a great job at updating the system to make it very efficient. Installing the Google Analytics code into our websites is very straightforward and not too complicated for a even a non-programmer with no coding knowledge to do. The data we receive through Google Analytics is easy to access and can be pulled up in real time. There are tools for us to generate custom reports and add multiple domains.

What do you dislike?

There are lots of panels, tabs and menu items in Google Analytics that seem redundant. Working with all of the features can seem intimidating. Google Analytics isn't set up in a way where it's obvious what you should do with the information. I tried testing some readings on visit duration and location tracking, but the data wasn't always accurate or even present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't see why any organization, large or small, wouldn't strongly consider using Google Analytics. It seems like it's in most websites I visit. Even if you're considering other solutions, it won't take long to install and try out.

By using Google Analytics, we are able to track visitor activity and information in real time and with thorough reporting capabilities. We don't have to dedicate many of our own resources, whether it's employee monitoring or technical web resources. Most of the data processing is done through Google, which minimizes performance issues on our servers.

Google Analytics review by Maksim I.
Nectarin

"The Pros & The Cons of Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

- The component of Google Analytics allows you to utilize the basics of the application for free.

- Google Analytics allows you to determine the conversion rate of your online web store. Google Analytics is a revolutionary tool business owners can utilize in order to figure out where the traffic is originating. In addition, it allows business owners to find out what keyword terms were used to be directed to the web page.

- Google Analytics allows you to analyze your content performance and monitor the performance of your advertisements.

- You can use Google Analytics on mobile devices including Androids and iPhones.

What do you dislike?

- The usage of Google Analytics requires constant training because the user interface is constantly being updated. The changes are sometimes fairly substantial as new features are being introduced and old features are either being combined or completely discarded. Users are required to keep up with Google Analytics’ constant updates.

- Visits that do not execute a JavaScript file do not get counted.

- The premium version costs $150,000/year

Google Analytics helped us optimize our clients' business process.

Google Analytics review by Joseph H.
Media Production

"Not very intuitive, but very thorough"

What do you like best?

I love that the service is run by Google, because it is an internal process. It is great for learning where your traffic is coming from, how long they are staying, and which pages they are listing. Also, you can see your numbers related to how many people are visiting per day. If you are running campaigns or if some other event is taking place which could affect your traffic, you will be able to see the results. This is great for assessing your efforts to bring people to your site.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the service is not intuitive. Even after watching tutorial videos, it was still difficult to set up everything. From time to time, Google changes how things are displayed and it forces me users to defamiliarize themselves with the new layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't worry with third-party analytics options, because Google is the best expert on their own traffic. They are constantly upgrading the service and providing more detailed information. In my opinion, using anything else is a waste of time.

Google Analytics provides incredible insight for my traffic. In my opinion, Google is the leading search engine. So, using their analytics is the best way to stay current with any changes that they implement. Third parties have some great services, but they will always be a step behind. I need to stay current, so Analytics is the best option for me.

Google Analytics review by Christian R.
Project Development Manager
Financial Services

"Analytics"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and install . Flexibility of software for every work day and you re request.Ability to sort and filter what you would like to . Analytics have almost UNLIMITED custom dashboards and graphs variety . Software allows you to connect and share with you re customers or you re employer. AND my favourite part ITS FREE . Google have best supports in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Google analytics is not intuitive , Can be difficult to find needed sections and navigate fast throw in first day.Hard to track info because sometimes servers not responding and showing no info. Worst thing that keywords not working and not supported fully. a lot of errors and data loss happen to me while working with google analytics, allot of not supported features that have other competitors softwares .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and make a conclusion.

we was tracking info about our customers and visitors count to percent of potential buyers chance .

Google analytics fully supported us and helped to improve search engine.