HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service Hub

HubSpot Service Hub is customer service software that makes it easy to manage and connect with customers, and truly help them succeed. You’ll make customers happier, keep them longer, and grow your business faster.

Work for HubSpot Service Hub?

Learning about Service Hub?

HubSpot Service Hub Reviews

Ask Service Hub a Question
Showing 33 Service Hub reviews
Kenny P.

"Great product and very easy to get up and running"

What do you like best?

The fact that our knowledge base (part of HubSpot Service Hub) is part of our website is invaluable. We utilize our knowledge base to work with prospective customers and also help existing customers.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes of the product at all, we're able to do everything we need and our results speak for themselves.

We wanted to be able to show our company as having some authority when it comes to our knowledge on the solution set we work with. The knowledge base in HubSpot service hub allows us to share information with the world and attract new customers who may have not heard from us previously. We find many repeat visitors who are now engaging with our service and sales team who found us through our knowledge base.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot Service Hub
Sasha W.

"Hubspot Service Hub review "

What do you like best?

Being able to see how many times people open their email, creating deals for them, being reminded when I need to follow up via email/phone with my clients, seeing our profits and targets monthly

What do you dislike?

having to manually create a task after creating a deal which makes you select 'follow up date' - task should be should be automatically after selecting what follow up date it falls on. After a customer is no longer active for a year (for example) they should go into some sort of notice so we can remove them or keep them in the system - every client costs money and we have hundreds of contacts we don't use anymore that are in the hub spot customer base

Recommendations to others considering the product:

inactivity reports for customers, automatic tasks for deal follow ups,

Closer customer relationships without stress, seeing fully how or business is making profit monthly and quarterly, creating an easier work flow

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Un-attributed

"One Tool to Rule Them All"

What do you like best?

We currently use HubSpot Marketing, HubSpot Sales, and HubSpot Service and I love having one tool for everything. Our company is still relatively small (fewer than 20 employees), so there is a lot of overlap in our duties. We had been using one software for sales, one for marketing, one for ticketing/knowledge base articles, and one for surveys. It needlessly overcomplicating everything we were doing. We brought our CRM, sales, and marketing under HubSpot first, and then got Service Hub as soon as it was made available. It's simple, easy to use, easy to tweak, and best of all, everyone can see what tickets we are working on, what KB articles are getting the most attention, and what our customer loyalty surveys say.

One of my favorite things is that I can experiment with our surveys very easily. Not getting many clicks? Try a new color and/or location on the screen. Want to include a larger survey base? Add a new trigger. I can do the whole thing in less than 5 minutes without bugging any of our developers. (Note: We cannot send out emailed surveys, so all of our surveys are web-based within our platform.)

On a side note, HubSpot does customer success exceptionally well. Dan Sally was our account manager until he got a promotion and he was my all-time favorite account manager to work with since I started working more than a decade ago. He was friendly, professional, always responded quickly, and got us set up in no time.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was better tracking of web visitors. Unless the customer has previously visited the site and entered their email address for a survey or chat, they are essentially an Unknown Visitor. Luckily, I have other ways around that, but for those who do not, it could be difficult to follow up with unhappy customers.

Business problems solved with HubSpot Service Hub:

1) Knowledge base articles or what we call a self-service help desk

2) Ticketing system for incoming technical support emails

3) Customer feedback surveys

4) Customer loyalty surveys

5) Customer satisfaction surveys

We have used HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Sales, HubSpot Marketing, and HubSpot Service Hub to simplify our sales, marketing, and customer success tasks, duties, and communication. It's wonderful to have one platform for all of the things we do and it has eased a lot of the frustration we have had particularly with the sales to customer success handoff. Now all the data and communication is in one place so CS can easily see all the communication with a customer prior to hand-off to CS and Sales can see all of the communication CS has had with a customer.

Kylie T.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I think the format for HubSpot is pretty user friendly. It is easy to use and has almost all the features that I need to keep track of my customer efficiently!

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a suggestions/wish list feature so I could send in ideas that would make it better. I have some features that would really help me track customer data and growth that are currently not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Play around and use as much data as possible right away so you are not back tracking later.

We are now able to better track customer data and inquiries and follow-up with them for efficiently and effectively.

Sarah S.

"A lot of information in one glance"

What do you like best?

I love the amount of information they are able to fit into one screen at first glance. The beta view is beautiful!!

What do you dislike?

The workflow can be a little buggy. Sometimes tickets unsolve themselves, or the filters bug a little bit

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great resource to help provide the best service possible to you and your customers!

We use them as a support hub for our customers. The benefits for us would be the ability to see all the information on a ticket in one convenient place, and the ability to click on a contact within a ticket and see the chat/ticket history with that client.

Edward J D.

"Hubspot lets me do my job to the best ability"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can just call right from hubspot and type notes at the same time. It saves me time instead of writing in a note book.

What do you dislike?

For some reason my browser starts to slow down so I have to clear my cookies and cache at least once a day to make it fast again. Don't know if that is a hubspot issue or computer issue though.

Some problems that I solve with hubspot is customers leaving reviews about a catering order they had. Gives me the opportunity to know what I need to know before I call them.

Un-attributed

"I really enjoy using Hubspot"

What do you like best?

I love having all our information in one place, the customer support is very helpful and they respond very quickly. The layout is quite good and easy to follow, I enjoy that there is an option for 'board' when viewing tickets. I also like the layout of service stats/reports.

What do you dislike?

I am finding it hard to get used to. However, that is not Hubspot's fault. So technically nothing so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend it. Great to use, easy to use and helpful customer support. The view options are great. I love being able to view the tickets in 'board' form.

It has been useful in obtaining feedback from our customers. Most of our problems are customer's day to day issues, so it has been good to keep track of it.

Danielle G.

"The system works good and it is very organized. "

What do you like best?

I like how if Hub Spot is down, they sent a email explaining the issues and how soon it will be resolved. I also, like in the ticket part you can create different stages to help you stay on top of your tasks.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing bad I can say about Hub Spot!

Helps me stay organized, helps me with follow up on my co-workers and customers, easy layout and efficient to use. I like how you can assign tasks to others, make notes and emails within that task.

Un-attributed

"Lots of things needs to be improved before it goes public. "

What do you like best?

The customer support team is frankly one of the best. Very cheerful and very friendly and most importantly, they take matters into their own hands and try resolving it like a true professional in every possible way. Kudos to them, especially Mengting, Brenda and the dude Casper!

What do you dislike?

Right now we are using for over a month and it feels like we are being the testers for their product where each week we are coming up with a bug or an issue or an improvement following they will try to implement. This improvement as they say may or may not happen depending on the upvotes in their forum. This is bad

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At the moment, you can skip but come back in say 6 months when their system would be top notch!

Benefits and the USP of Hubspot service hub is their level of integration and all user data in one place. This frankly is great and helps us a lot.

Tammy B.

"HubSpot good or bad? "

What do you like best?

I like the Knowledge that they offer from building the website from scratch. I like that they have good insight and letting me know what is available and recommendations for the domain names to track the most attention. I like how they can take a small idea and help me snowball it into something terrific.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have had thus far is waiting to talk with an expert about my problem. Sometimes the wait times and availability is inconveniencing me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do your research and make sure that this product fits your needs. Please keep in mind if you were a brand new user or somebody that’s very familiar with making a firm decision for your company.

The benefits of using hub spot service hub is that the recommendations and recognition I get by using what they set up is something I would not be able to do on my own.

Griffin H.

"A great customer management tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how HubSpot is user-friendly and helps me create tasks to follow- these keep me organized and creates a feeling to the customer that it is a fresh conversation

What do you dislike?

I dislike that calls are hard to log- they take a lot of steps to create calls

I have overcome issues with remembering who to contact and when I can see what we talked about last and trace back emails so that I have a reference point when talking to the customer

Luke B.

"Best value in the marketplace!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's Service Hub is just flat out easy to use. From setting up tickets to running reports, it's all super efficient and flows right into the rest of the software. They also regularly add new features!

What do you dislike?

Some of the analytics metrics around response time could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the implementation coach and training resources - well worth the cost!

We went from tracking support tickets in an Excel spreadsheet to tracking our customer journey in one location on HubSpot. This has been HUGE for us!

Un-attributed

"Has Saved Time and Energy"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly HubSpot has been for our Customer Success Team. It is very easy to log phone calls, emails, and notes in the system where everyone can see what has been going on with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how a company can be created when that company already has a file. For instance, when I go to make a new contact and it has an email the same as another contact, HubSpot doesn't allow me to create the new one. I wish that was the same for companies so that we don't have a handful of the same company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who is in need of something to keep track of customer support. It's a great way for your team to see what has been done for customers and what could still be improved upon.

We are able to keep track of the success of our customers much more efficiently. It has really kept us as Customer Success Managers in check to make sure that we are in fact contacting our customers on a regular basis and not letting them slip t

Un-attributed

"Best CRM I Have Ever Used!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature about HubSpot is associating contacts with tickets. I love that I can note the same thing in one spot, and have it noted in every single ticket so multiple different areas of the business can understand what is going on with a particular deal.

What do you dislike?

There is some data that we cannot upload into HubSpot that is integral to operating our business. It is definitely a large ask, but understandable as to why that cannot be done.

The problem we are solving for is not having team members be on the same page. Having information and communication brought to a single source and getting every person in the business easy access to this data is a huge benefit.

"A user friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

You can reach more customers and the amazing support from HubSpot

What do you dislike?

The way the back button works. It is not easy to save what you are working on and come back.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of all of the support that HubSpot offers. I think the support services are highly under utilized.

Reaching the right customers. If you have a clean database you can increase traction and engagement with customers.

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

When tasks are set it gives you a notification of the task at the time you set it for. When click on a ticket gives all the info of a client and their previous communication info. Easy to use and self-explanatory.

What do you dislike?

everything is Good, Easy to use and userfriendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its good

With keywords can reach the topic

AM
Un-attributed

"CRM made easy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Most of the categories/fields are easily customizable on top of being intuitive. They also offer a complimentary onboarding period of a month!

What do you dislike?

The support for Apple products still needs some work, with compatibility being a slight issue

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the most out of the complimentary month of onboarding tech support

We had no established customer management software, but now we can sort leads according to any value needed

April T.

"very easy to use"

What do you like best?

-user friendly and customizable

-easily use for searching and creating

What do you dislike?

it crashes sometimes and there are some down time

marketing. its easier to look for contacts and company

"Good But In Beta"

What do you like best?

The service hub is great because it is the final piece to the puzzle. It puts everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It is still in beta pretty much so there is a lot of kinks that need worked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself a few weeks and some hours to fully set everything up.

We are serving our customer the best information right when they need it.

UT

"Very insightful tool"

What do you like best?

i like how it has a knowledge base for people who have common questions they can just search there. Also the customer review feature is cool to use too. it's a good way to separate the q&a session from our blog post

What do you dislike?

we have our own knowledge base which is a little outdated. We are not sure if it can integrate to that knowledge base system yet

get to know our customers better and provider more customer centric services

Jason R.

"It's great"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of ticketing and ticket monitoring.

What do you dislike?

Really tough to say--the ticketing features are really robust.

Really just customer support mostly. Centralizing operations is also extremely important.

"Intuitivo y rápido"

What do you like best?

Facilidad de acceso a la información y filtros

What do you dislike?

Lo recursos del sistema que utiliza, al abrir varias ventanas normalmente el pc se bloquea

Estar al tanto de las actividades de mis clientes para contactarles cuando me llegan las notificaciones

Un-attributed

"Really enjoyed experiences with this team"

What do you like best?

Knowledge base is very deep and well written

What do you dislike?

Ticket tracking could be better.

I find it tough to make sense of where the ticket came from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't skimp on training

Productivity across the team I would say

AM
Un-attributed

"Easy to setup on wordpress websites"

What do you like best?

I use this tool on most of my clients websites and my blogs as well. Very easy to use and to setup on wordpress.

What do you dislike?

I recently noticed that the email screen signup invitation is popping up too soon and setting up to appear on exit is not working on most WP themes.

Syncing with mailchimp to build up mailing lists is the major benefit for my clients

"Love Hubspot"

What do you like best?

it's easy to use- much easier than our previous agency management system

What do you dislike?

can only work in 1 ticket at a time in the insurance office it's usually very busy with multiple things going on at one. I would like to be able to make notes on more than 1 ticket at a time.

easy to keep up with production as well as service calls

Elizabeth B.

"Project manager review"

What do you like best?

Gives a one stop area to view and mangage

What do you dislike?

Finding old tickets can be tricky to get your head round

Client services support

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and is intuitive for both the end user and support team

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the response time is a bit slow, which can ruin customer service quality

Using it as support for internal staff and can consolidate all issues into one common area

"Love HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Very thorough. Follow a transaction from the very first Contact until you are done with the job

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything with HubSpot. I think the whole application is great

Keeping track of employee progress to see whether they follow through with a lead or not

C
Un-attributed

"Powerful CRM that gave me a lot of power as a support rep"

What do you like best?

How easily I can find customers and tickets

What do you dislike?

Servers are slow sometimes. Updates sometimes cause issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Powerful CRM, ready for a lot of applications. Great for customer support.

Computer support.

The benefits is automatic customer communication as well as a quick system that doesn't waste any time.

Un-attributed

"Helpful for managing emails"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see when people have opened my emails and it's all in one convenient place with the chrome extension

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get too many notifications and don't know how to turn them off

keeping track of emails, responding more efficiently.

Un-attributed

"HubSpot does service well"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Service is always fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Never had a bad experience with Service Hub!

I am able to get back to work quickly and the problem they have solved usually makes my work more efficient.

"Hubspot Review"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is easy and reliable to track any communication with clients or potential clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is down in inconvenient times.

Remembering tasks I need to do.

"HubSpot"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, and easy to share Solutions and resolve issues.

What do you dislike?

Costly, sometimes slow, and not too customizable

An easy deal with customer issues and collect analytics.

Learning about HubSpot Service Hub?

* We monitor all HubSpot Service Hub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.