WordPress.com Reviews & Product Details

What is WordPress.com?

WordPress.com is Automattic's WordPress hosting offering.

WordPress.com Screenshots

1-50 of 1798 total WordPress.com reviews

WordPress.com Reviews

1-50 of 1798 total WordPress.com reviews
Field Personnel

"I will continue using WordPress"

What do you like best?

WordPress is a great content management system (CMS) that even people who do not know how to code can use to create a website. What I like best about is that it does not take a lot of time to set up a website. Provided you have a good theme then you are good to go. We have been using WordPress.com with a great theme and an editor and the experience has been good so far. It has a variety of plugins that one can use to enhance the website. It has thousands of predesigned themes and if none suits you, then you can always buy or create one.

What do you dislike?

Initially it may be difficult for newbies to customize a website but through practice one gets it right. If you are looking for a drag and drop option then WordPress does not have that. However, you can easily solve that by using drag and drop editors such as thrive editor. One has to put the auto update off because at times that can really mess up your website depending on the theme and the plugins that one is using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend wordPress.com to others as it is a great tool. If one does not have the time and the ability to code then WordPress.com would be very helpful. It is an easy tool and with the right plugins and a good theme one can definitely create a customized website.

We have been able to create our website using WordPress.com. It helps us with SEO because it integrates well with Yoast SEO plugin. I do not think there is a better tool that WordPress, and probably because that is the only tool that I have been using for the last five years.

Marketing Coordinator

"Great tool for blog management."

What do you like best?

I find the great collection of free templates of website designs that can be customized to anyone's use, as well as a variety of add-ons established by users to add additional functionality to the website. Your website administrative portal is very simple to manage and contains a huge amount of support information and help in case you get stuck.

What do you dislike?

The interface does not like me very much, I think it could be more intuitive, sometimes it is difficult to understand how to edit certain things because the option is simply not found. You can edit and reorganize your template but it is often difficult to understand how to do it, or to achieve exactly what you are looking for. If you move something to the left suddenly it will be right again and even if you know why, this is usually frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think WordPress is appropriate for small and medium businesses that want to create a website that looks and works well. Due to its easy manageability, little technical skill is required. However, it needs many constant updates because multiple add-ons are used.

Mostly we use WordPress to update our informative blog, we publish articles about the news of the company and international relations. It is nice to be able to use aesthetic eyewear, unlike other sites that only provide you with a limited number of templates that are mostly a bit unsightly. In addition our team saves entries and programs to be published automatically at a special time and date.

Blogger and Internet marketer

"An excellent and intuitive website builder"

What do you like best?

WordPress has a myriad of functions that I use to design and enhance my website. I love that it is so easy to customize the tool and also that it has a wide range of tools, themes and plugins that all work so well to bring my vision of my website to life. i also love that word press integrates so well with various hosting services and I do not feel limited with my selection. WordPress is a great have for website designers and builders.

What do you dislike?

Customizing the website using word press may be overwhelming sometimes because it has so many similar working plugins that may be confusing to use.

WordPress is also not the easiest tool to use, the learning curve is quite steep but I appreciate the useful customer support that is in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would very much recommend word press as a website building tool to anyone. It is not only versatile it is very comprehensive with all its various services offered.

WordPress is a great tool to design and customize websites and greatly helps to bring my individual vision to life.I have used it in the design and customization and the website it has greatly added value to our business.WordPress is very comprehensive with its services and very intuitive. The customer support has also been great and this has greatly enhanced my customer experience.

Web Developer

"Create Blog and Websites easily and quickly with Wordpress."

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the best platform to create personal or business blogs and websites easily and quickly, in a basic and simple way we can start to create our blog or website.

It is downloaded from its official site and installed very easily, it is also open source which implies that we can share it, modify it and contribute to its development, that is why it has a large community of users and developers.

Wordpress has countless free themes that we can try and install especially if we are starting to use it, in addition there are also thousands of deplugins that can be installed to improve any type of functionality that our blog or website requires.

There are many forums and a lot of help information on the web about wordpress, that's why it's easy to learn, personally I consider it to be one of the most complete and functional CMS today.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problems when wanting to modify certain areas of wordpress, although it is true that some changes are easy to make, other changes require advanced knowledge in HTML and PHP to be able to perform them. On the other hand we must be careful when installing certain plugins because they can harm the functioning of our site or blog.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wordpress is free and is an excellent tool for creating blogs and websites, it is within everyone's reach and it is easy to learn.

Wordpress is my favorite CMS to create blogs and websites, it allows me to develop them quickly and simply because it has everything necessary, thanks to this system I can create quality websites in a short time.

Social Media Manager

"create websites and blogs easy and fast"

What do you like best?

The best of Wordpress.com is that it offers us a platform where we can create web pages and blogs quickly and easily, since it has predetermined templates and very modern designs, its editor is minimalist and is always updated, with new resources, in terms For security, it is very difficult for a site on WordPress.com to be invaded or infected with malware, it is a functional economic tool for businesses and entrepreneurs.

What do you dislike?

What I do not love to like is the monetization options are limited. WordPress.com works with a series of specific ad networks, but Adsense is not available, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it is a very powerful tool, what I recommend to users who have not yet tried is to investigate a bit about the limitations on the other hand I recommend it since it is one of the sites where you can create your blogs and has high prestige within community

I usually use wordpress.com as a tool to design blogs and websites for clients, also for personal works. This allows me to develop quickly and easily solutions aimed at this environment. One of the things I like is that it does not require a deep knowledge of programming. .

SEO Editor

"Create professional websites fast and smoothly"

What do you like best?

Wordpress is the best option for creating websites that looks professional and runs all the time smoothly. Once you start building your website, you will soon find out what it needs to be done even if you don’t have so much back experience, as the interface is well designed and is intuitive.

You can easily customize everything on your website: color palette, font’s types and sizes, images/articles display, and more. If you don’t know a lot about web designs, you don’t need to worry, as Wordpress includes hundreds of free templates that you can choose from, and they are even classified into different types of blogs, so you will surely find what you need.

The Wordpress text editor merely is perfect; the new Gutenberg Wordpress Editor makes all the work so easy by organizing all the post content into block’s paragraphs that you can easily customize, move up and down, give special formatting (like quotes or headings), and so much more.

With Gutenberg, you can even easily add videos from your computer or YouTube, or create image galleries without so much effort, as the system does it all by itself.

Another thing that I love about Wordpres.com is the number of plugins that you can use to optimize your page, especially plugins like Yoast, that help you to get the SEO exactly like It should be done. Yoast tells you precisely what you have to improve and how, so you have a friend guiding you all the time.

What do you dislike?

You don’t necessarily need a lot of programming knowledge, but you will need some little bit to avoid making your website crash after doing some customization. If you get to crash your website, you will lose everything unless you get a backup, and Wordpress.com will not make this for you by default, you will have to install a plugin that creates a backup of all your data beforehand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to learn how to use Wordpress.com if you are doing it on your own for the first time; you will save some time later. Don’t be afraid of asking things to tech support service or the Wordpress.com community; they will be more than glad to help you.

We are a content marketing company, so we need to design websites to our clients that looks good and professional, and that runs smoothly, so we always use Wordpress.com to create and launch our client's websites.

Wordpress.com also has the best text editor of the market, so we love using it for creating relevant posts in the blogs that we work with.

Web designer

"WordPress.com"

What do you like best?

I love the speed and simplicity to install add-ons and update them. However, despite my little programming experience, this open source software allows me to create blogs quickly and easily. Its interface is friendly and easy to use; It brings by default two themes (Twenty Seventeen) that you can modify to your liking

What do you dislike?

I do not like it because it requires coding knowledge if you want to make background modifications to the template. Although, most WordPress functions are manageable and intuitive. I do not like the Gutenberg text editor, maybe because I'm used to the Tiny editor, which is friendlier. WordPress plugins are not easy to manage, especially those that come in a predetermined language which requires translation for the understanding of the operation as such. To implement it incorrectly can cause security flaws or break the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Wordpress.org, because besides being free, it offers multiple benefits, it is easy to learn because its interface is friendly and intuitive. It allows creating a website with little knowledge and the result is as if a web development professional had done it.

It is beneficial for journalists who have received basic training in technology and do not have to know about programming languages ​​and tagging languages ​​such as HTML, that is why wordpress facilitates the work for the publication of information as a content platform for the digital magazine, especially in the case of daily updates as changes and renewals continue because of the need to provide citizens with the latest news and events of the day.

Personal docente

"The importance of WordPress for general publications"

What do you like best?

I have worked with this digital platform, I like its tools because it allows a better innovative design for us journalists, from the style, text editing, to the most creative tool for creating web content.

On the other hand, I must mention that without any doubt I recommend the styles of fonts, the visual designs, the corporate colors to have the greatest acceptance of the readers, and thus generate the expansion of the brand.

What do you dislike?

What disgusts me in this platform is that there are very basic designs for diagramming web pages, I want it to be more impressive, but I know very well that I must buy web packages to have the most innovative designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend WordPress because it is a great platform that allows us to expand the brand we are working on, from good web content to designing beautiful professional content, since it has a wide range of tools, font styles, colors, visual organization among others. factors that undoubtedly help to perform a professional job.

I also want to express that this platform is easy to use, it is very comfortable, appropriate for all types of people, be it beginners, intermediaries or specialists.

Finally, I think it's worth working with WordPress because it helps you grow and expand your business online.

The problem that I have been solving with this application is that it is very easy to use, it has more scope to attract many users. I also love this because it helps me edit, create and diagram my web designs very effectively, something I can not solve in other platforms.

Benefits:

Promptness in design.

Visual efficiency

Security in the published content.

The credibility of the brand.

The great nuance of tools for creating content.

Architect
(10,001+ employees)

"Wordpress, the ideal option to create and raise your thoughts"

What do you like best?

This application is used mostly to create and / or manage websites, whether blogs, online stores, digital newspapers or any other web page without having to know how to program, using only templates facilitating the use of the application.

What do you dislike?

Among the negative aspects of this great application we can find the following: the technological progress in a very continuous way is not entirely effective as they produce certain incompatibilities between various elements that may cause the slow functioning of the web page or slowness in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

According to the use we have given to this tool we can say that we must take into account the updates of it, and if something fails to discover why it can consume a lot of time, effort and energy.

Our experience as a company using this application has been comforting because it has allowed us to have a web page and to show our products to the public through a web page that can be viewed by all clients with just one click from your phone or computer using basically a connection to Internet.

Designer

"It is the easiest way to create web pages"

What do you like best?

Wordpress has been one of the tools I initially started with for the design of web pages, with the ease to customize, presentations to users that are liked, in addition to that, has design issues, functions, and management options for the page created for free, but with paid services for more functions.

What do you dislike?

The themes integrated for free are quite simple, sometimes you don't find one that coincides with what you want to communicate and express, visually. Basically, it is almost obligatory to buy the service to make good use of the tool, although it is okay to buy to use the best they can offer, as they do not have to give us anything, offering very little for free is offensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To anyone who is starting to design web pages, for personal use and without programming knowledge, I would certainly recommend this tool, it is easy and intuitive to use. And if you have programming knowledge is a great page to publicize these services, as it takes little time to design this page, and devote to the code services it offers.

An online payment method, registered, sample of products and services we offer. The results with this tool were great, in terms of visiting the page because they gave us an answer to the number of people who passed through the site, from where they connected, geographically, which helped us strengthen the content and product for users who connected in a specific region.

Content Manager

"WordPress is the best"

What do you like best?

I didn't know what I was missing out on until I started using WordPress. In simple terms, WordPress.com is a site that offers web owners and developers a chance at a better, faster, and cheaper alternative to web development and deployment.

What's not to like about WordPress?

First, it is easy to use and install. You can set it up into your web host in a matter of seconds. And if you don't have that, WordPress.com offers free sub-domains for beginners.

And if that's not good enough, you also get to enjoy benefits and features that make customization, design, and testing as simple as it should be. And don't get me started on the templates, themes and plugins.

Basically, anyone can get online thanks to WordPress.

What do you dislike?

So far, I've noted one problem. WordPress doesn't do much to boost SEO ratings. Therefore, you'll have to install third party plugins like Yoast for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress is your #1 solution when you want to setup a blog, online shop, company website, biography page, and so on. It, basically, offers you everything you need to get online. Try it.

With WordPress, I don't have to worry about my coding skills or the time it takes to develop a website from scratch. All I need is a web host, domain, and a few minutes to install the WordPress software on my site.

Marketing Manager

"A web development solution with lots of capabilities and flexibility"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get a website structure up and running with WordPress. When I signed up, I was immediately presented with a website template that I could start working on with simple visual editing tools. There are so many templates with WordPress that I can usually find something that fits well with the purpose of my website. Aside from buying themes and plugins or hiring developers to assist with certain implementations, the basic cost of WordPress is very low and not much of a risk compared to many other DIY web solutions.

What do you dislike?

I can sometimes get stuck in a place where editing and adjusting something, even something seemingly minor like the sizing or spacing of an object, can be complicated to do. There are occasions where CSS or some other coding knowledge may be needed to gain full control over design options. Getting direct assistance from WordPress, not including WordPress users, can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a low cost method for developing a decent and professional website, WordPress can provide the tools that can at least get you in the right direction. If you run into any trouble, you should check out the many resources by WordPress users on YouTube and elsewhere.

I've benefited from the WordPress development structure and easy DIY tools, which have allowed me to design web pages with intuitive tools that are easy to use, for the most part. I can get new pages or even whole websites posted online quickly by using a template, which there are many of in the WordPress universe. Whenever I need help, I can usually find a or get a response from someone in the WordPress user community.

Practice Manager, RP®
Financial Services

"There is a learning curve with the use of WordPress, but once you get going it is super easy"

What do you like best?

You have the freedom to customize WordPress to your needs without any restriction. WordPress is extremely flexible, you can build and create any type of website you want. Its free to use. There are plugins that cost some but most are reasonable. WordPress gives you complete control of your website. You own and control your website files and data. You are not tied to a particular web hosting company and can use which ever hosting company you like.

What do you dislike?

WordPress does not come with a built-in drag and drop website builder. It will takes you some time to get familiar with it and learn the basics. There are tons of videos out there to assist with this. You are in complete control of your website which means you have to handle all of your security.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for a good solid base to start your website, this is it. I have been doing this for over 3 years and we have yet to outgrow what Wordpress can do for us.

Once you learn the site, you can build an amazing platform.

Copywriter

"A flexible platform that let's us create numerous types of web pages"

What do you like best?

I like the open nature of WordPress, which allows for many outside developers to contribute to the platform by creating extensions and providing technical assistance through various messaging platforms. The WordPress platform itself is easy to set up, for the most part, and only takes a few minutes for the standard setup. I also like that we can install a template based on our website's subject matter. Being able to add code to make our website more unique is a real plus compared to other website builders.

What do you dislike?

The quality of themes isn't so great compared to some of the other popular website builder platforms like Wix and Weebly. Though the basic functions of WordPress are simple to figure out, customizing a WordPress website extensively isn't that easy. There aren't as many drag-and-drop features as I'd like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress can be a good web building solution for large and small companies with any size project in mind. There are enough tools to allow you to add nice-looking elements quickly and it also has the foundation for you to smoothly add your own code in a significant way.

WordPress.com is a cheap and flexible system that allows us to host information pages, marketing materials, website forms, slide presentations and more for our business. It's a quick way for us to write, edit and publish written content that we use for our copywriting clients. We can post content publicly to make it easy to access with a single link.

Marketing Coordinator

"Great website building, but still need improvement"

What do you like best?

The articles, websites and blogs creation is great even though it needs improvements. It makes blogs' articles and websites creation easier. There are many ways to build up what you want coding, drag and drop as well as simply writing what you want.

What do you dislike?

WordPress' interface isn't intuitive is hard to understand and, furthermore, it's difficult to find what you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend considering all options. WordPress is great to create a blog and a website. However, it is not for everyone and you should consider other options. Based on your needs and knowledge of technology, another option could be better.

We used Inbound Marketing and a big part of this strategy is to create content for our users. We had to create a blog and have decided to go with the WordPress blog builder (and also website builder). The benefit was to be self-hosted, be able to create our content ourselves and deploy it on our website.

Redacción de contenidos

"The easiest way to create websites"

What do you like best?

With WordPress, the process of creating websites is straightforward, the interface is user-friendly, and, the best part, everything is so well organized that is easy to personalize any page that you are creating with just a few clicks. Also, you can add all type of media to every website without problem: videos, photos, infographics, and multimedia interactive resources.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes WordPress crashes without any previous warnings, and this causes that you should reinstall WordPress from scratch and start all over again, but in most cases, you can recover everything without that being a big deal.

Also, if you are new to the programming world or web site development/design, you can experience some difficulties when creating a new website, but fortunately there are several WordPress tutorials down the web to help you learn the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Smooth, reliable, cheap and fast, what more do you need? Wordpress is the best solution to gain new audiences to your product or company and have every kind of plugins available to boost your website. There are a lot of resources available to learn how to use WordPress and improve your web design's knowledge, you will want to use them to become a WordPress master.

A blog post is one of the main tools when you are in the marketing world, so having a resource that allows you to create websites, land-pages, leads and more quickly is helpful.

Also, as the platform is so easy to use, let all the content marketing companies diversify their work offers as you can easily create websites to fit your clients' needs and make them happy.

Personalize websites themes is also difficult-free when using WordPress, as basically let you create websites from scratch that accomplish what clients needs, or even use one of the multiple theme's options that WordPress includes.

This WordPress included templates come classified in diverse categories, so it is easy to find one that adapts exactly to your client needs, and reduce significantly the amount of inversion needed

Public Relations and Communications

"Wordpress is SO easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I am not professionally trained in website design, however, because of my job I am required to do some website management and blog posting. Wordpress makes it so easy and very unstressful. Especially when it relates to blogs, there are so many images, button, graph, column, gallery, etc., features that can be used to really make your posts stand out. It is also very easy to go in and make minute changes to your website like text and images. We have people who take care of the big stuff, so with that being said Wordpress is a great platform for professionals and beginners to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I run into issues when uploading images for some reason. This could definitely be on my end but it seems like there are very specific regulations for image types/sizes, etc., that can make it difficult to get things done as quickly as I need to. It is very difficult to find a phone number on the Wordpress website. I have yet to find one. I am old school and like to make phone calls when I am running into issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research so you can take advantage of ALL The amazing features apps and widgets Wordpress offers.

Blog posts - This is a big one for our company. We are a company that needs to stay up to date and let our audience know what is going on. We do this with our blogs and Wordpress makes it so easy to design and post blogs that stand out.

Doctor Otolaryngologist and software geek

"The most complete and reliable CMS"

What do you like best?

It is possible to create pages of all kinds and visually professional in a short time without being an expert. Once installed you can quickly set up pages combining photos and almost all types of media you want. It is totally free.

What do you dislike?

Solving Wordpress problems is not an easy task: while it is easy to use, Wordpress is not easy to solve. In many cases, you may need to simply reinstall Wordpress if you encounter an error, which can mean wasting time and work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to install and the learning curve is not very pronounced. I am not an expert in programming and I can say that I have created some very professional web pages just by following tutorials that I downloaded on the internet. So I recommend it widely.

Wordpress is the best alternative to position a small business on the web quickly since good SEO. On my website I use it to publish all the advances on otolaryngology and facial plastic surgeries. It has been much easier for me to upload new content to my website and keep it updated.

Alfred D.

"easy setup and many add-ons available"

What do you like best?

WP offers you many add-ons and widgets, to solve almost any problem or program a simple task, the best of all is that they are free and the installation is super easy, also has a community in which you can find documentation of everything, modification or problem you need to solve.

What do you dislike?

some complements are difficult to understand or do not work, do not include documentation, it is necessary to search and search for hours one that is appropriate to the theme you are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can find a solution for almost any problem as it is the most popular web platform. Youtube itself has documentation and video tutorials to use wordpress.

after a few hours of research and reading, it is possible to manage the platform properly, plugins and widgets help a lot in the tasks, it is possible to add and remove buttons with them without programming.

Manager

"Website building for everyone!"

What do you like best?

WordPress allows people to build beatiful and functional websites. Furthermore the administratetion of the websites is easily done without having to spend many hours of coding. There are a huge amount of options because of all the themes and plug-ins created for WordPress. The best thing about WordPress is the community around it, which creates all of these tools for building a website. .

What do you dislike?

Because of the fact that it is the community, who creates the themes and plug-ins, WordPress is also limited by its community. It will not away be possible to create the website exactly like you wanted it without having to dig into a little bit of old fashioned coding. Furthermore, if you have a lot of different plug-ins installed on the website it will impact on the response time drastically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommedn Wordpress to companies that wish to setup a simple website and do not need the fastest or most smooth running website, but can do with less. However, if you are a bigger company, then WordPress is not enough. You need to have a better engine to run the website as smooth as possible and have the website look exactly like you want it to be.

We are able to build a website that lives up to our demands, without the need of spending an extraordinary amount of ressources on it. Furthermore we can develop the website all the time and make sure that we keep up we administrating the website. This is a huge plus compared to buying an already built website from an external company.

Freelance Filmmaker

"Blogging will never die"

What do you like best?

Wordpress allows its users to open up to the vast internet universe by selecting and curating the best tools and resources for website creation, even in 2019, it's one of the best online services there is for hosting and blogging. Definitely a fan.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little frustrating or overwhelming for its new users since it has so much to start with and at first (especially if you're not an advanced user) it can be a little frustrating and maybe lead to abandonment of your site for some time.

P.S: Kudos to all of those blank wordpress.com pages, you're a big part of the internet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to host your site, wordpress is the way to go, as it has been for years

blogging, website traffic managing, ad monetizing, subscription managing, comment managing, follower interaction

Docente, Investigador y Asesor Académico

"WordPress is an easy to use software, ideal to build your website."

What do you like best?

WordPress is, at the same time, a simple and powerful tool. It is easy to use, intuitive and friendly. You do not have to be a graphic designer or to have a computing degree to use it. I am a teacher, and I use it to build simple blogs oriented to divulge information of interest for my students. I like this application because I can quickly put on text, images, simple animations and links; and you get an elegant and professional result. In addition, many downloadable and beautiful templates, some free other low cost are compatible with this application.

What do you dislike?

Broadly, It is an excellent application to be creative and build your own websites. But, when you want to make more elaborate websites you need advanced knowledge in programming. Online support information is not always available. And, recently I have noticed that it takes longer time to load the updates that you make on the pages. Also, lately they charge you a low monthly fee for their use. In the past, I don´t remember have paid to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In general, It is an excellent application, to be creative and build your own websites. I recommend anyone to use this application. Professors, students, enterprises, anonymity societies and general public can get full advantage in this tool to divulging information of wide interest. With a slight introduction you can learn to create your own web pages.

Personally, I use this tool in the educational field, since I am a teacher, I use it to disseminate information about tourism, hospitality, recreation and education. With this tool I can upload information of interest to my students and get feedback from them. However, I believe that its use is not limited, with the wide variety of templates available on the Internet, this tool may be used for any purpose or business idea.

IT solutions manager

"Easy and powerful"

What do you like best?

Best thing is availability of free evaluation, free templates. Even a not experienced user can make a website for business or personal block in hours.

What do you dislike?

1) Free plan doesn't include plugins setup, and variety of themes are limited.

2) A bit pricey plans.

3) you need to pay for some themes additionally

4) poor customization for free plan

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite of limited functionality of free version, it offers everything to support your website on moderate level. If you decide to purchase pro version, you will get one of the most powerful tool on the market.

We use a lot of services in our company. Wordpress-based websites became the best solution found on the market. After a recent update, content management becomes easier , so even non IT personnel could use it to update content on various websites. Therefore, minimum additional IT support required to maintain the website.

Candidate
(10,001+ employees)

"WordPress - makes hosting a website 80 times easier!"

What do you like best?

I had a website hosted on a different site before switching to WordPress to actually build it. Had I tried to build the site on the other domain hoster, it would have been an absolute crapshow. As it stands, WordPress cut the time it took me to get my campaign website up tenfold. Also, the analytics WordPress provides are top-notch, especially for being free.

What do you dislike?

WordPress is extremely user-friendly and all in all an incredible resource, but it updates quite frequently, and if you're not careful about backing up your site those updates can easily change your site without warning. A mitigate-able problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

WordPress is definitely the best of all possible options for website hosting and development, but it has its own quirks, including the update point I mentioned in likes and dislikes. Despite that, I give WordPress my full and unequivocal recommendation. It has earned my respect, and even though my campaign for the precinct delegacy has finished, should I have further campaigns I intend to turn to WordPress to host my campaigning in the future.

I needed to build a site for my political campaign. WordPress gave me both a space to build and a space to host. I had the latter but didn't have the former, and to have both in the same place was a huge benefit. Also, due to WordPress's intuitive nature, the website when finished looked professional.

Blogger/freelance writer
(Myself Only)

"Easy to use- No matter your level of experience!"

What do you like best?

I love that Wordpress has a lot of free templates and online tutorials and videos to help even a novice webmaster build and maintain a website. There are a lot of drag and drop options, so you don't have to have any sort of HTML experience to build a professional website.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not user-friendly and it can take some googling to figure out exactly how to make the features work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to build and maintain a website and you have minimal HTML skills, Wordpress is it. They have a lot of options and templates. It's mostly point, click, and drop!

I found a way to access a point of sale system and integrate my PayPal checkout, enabling me to monetize my website and sell my ebook.

Organization Manager

"there is no better creator of websites than wordpress"

What do you like best?

wordpress is the best ally to create websites, mainly I use wordpress because first hand when I start I have a web page ready, the only thing I have to do is modify the site that wordpress gives me how I want my page to be displayed. web, with a very simple way I can add images, videos, menu, sub menu, logos, among other things, I really like wordpress because besides it is the easiest software to use I can write and upload articles to the internet with just one click , in these articles I can add them to a menu, I can even include them in categories, which in wordpress I can order each article mediating whatever is my convenience, it is the most complete and original platform to make web pages, even it is the best platform where I have been able to improve the SEO of my website thanks to its different plugins that guide me in the improvement of my web.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is the constant updates that I have to do to the whole platform to keep it safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my recommendation is that each person should help with the plugins offered by wordpress to help you have a high quality web page, there are a lot of wordpress plugins both free and paid, but for each exact function that you would like to have your website will know that there are plugins that can help you with this topic

at the level of SEO wordpress has a high advantage compared to other platforms, thanks to its plugins I can make my website have an excellent SEO without having to be a professional in this subject.