Canva Reviews & Product Details

1-50 of 1927 total Canva reviews
Don’t Trainer and Behaviour Consultant
Most Recent Canva Video Review
Sr. Manager Marketing and Sales

"Canva the most beneficial software to make promotions of all types"

What do you like best?

Canva is a superb program that permits you to very easily make layouts with a great quality, particularly when templates are widely-used and customized with your content. These layouts enable you to transform your photos by simple drag and drop".

What do you dislike?

There is no such thing of dislike in canva. Canva is becoming quite popular these days so making use of Canva themes doesn't make sure the achievements your objectives, so even though you may still begin using these layouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this excellent program simply because its benefits are extensive which help help you save lots of time in the development of advertisements.

Making use of Canva i've found lots of benefits in my work as a marketing executive, I'm able to advertise my work utilizing extremely specialized themes that exist in the program and in whose outcome is impressive with just a couple alterations on the element.

Digital Marketing Manager

"Canva is an amazing and wonderful online graphic making application"

What do you like best?

Earlier I don't have any idea of making graphics, I used to manage graphics with MS paint, and I was looking to take training for professional tool like photoshop, but when I came through wonderful application, then I realize the power of this incredible application and now I don't require any professional tool for making graphics, Canva is more than sufficient for me to make good graphics.

What do you dislike?

The only things I dislike with this tool is that I can't download the graphics in transparent background format, for this you need to upgrade to the premium version of this tool, which is a little bit costly one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this application to all the beginners in the field of graphics and who don't want to spend a lot of time and money with a professional tool like photoshop, just create your account with canva and start making some good graphics online.

With this incredible online graphics making tool, I managed to make graphics for posting into social media sites as well as I also create banners for our website, creating an e-book for upload to the amazon kindle and earning money from there. This tool helps me a lot in the digital world.

Marketing Coordinator

"Perfect for quick design projects online!"

What do you like best?

I love this Canva because I can make my graphic designs in a very easy way. It is not a complex tool to learn unlike other graphic design software. Canva designs are simply amazing and that's why I use this tool often, there are a lot of predesigned components in any area and this helps me to make logos, presentation cards, informative flyers and many other things, it's just amazing. Apart from all this I find it incredible that I can modify the templates as I see fit.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like about Canva is that it is a linear platform, this means that everything that this tool provides can only be accessed with the Internet. In addition to this your mobile application is very defective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is ideal for those people looking for a quick edit, especially simple images. It is very good to innovate your social networks, it is easy to use and the interface is friendly. I would not recommend it for people who want to make heavier designs like removing backgrounds, cutting out elements or working with layers.

Mostly I use Canva in the company when I want to create a marketing design and in a short time, I also edit photos and create logos in a very simple way thanks to their available templates. I also make a lot of interesting content for my social networks thanks to its variety of functions for editing.

Technical Services & Information Literacy Librarian

"Great software at a great price"

What do you like best?

I love being able to easily create graphics for work or fun and that it's cloud-based. I love being able to create a graphic that is automatically saved online and be able to go back in next year and change it to suit my needs. It was recently upgraded to 2.0 and there are even more features and fixes to things. I have made posters, Facebook banners, slides, email graphics, and more. It's awesome to be able to work on something and then go back in and easily resize it later.

What do you dislike?

I think the organization of my projects could be better so I can easily find them later. It can be a bit challenging to find a project I created years ago, especially if I don't know when I made it or what I named it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a great choice for cloud-based graphics software. The price is really cheap for a premium service and you get access to all their images. You can also try it for free (and decide to stay with a free plan) - you just don't get access to all their stock images. The free version is worth it to at least try it!

I am constantly using Canva to make posters and graphics for work. It makes it easy to create exciting images to draw in our patrons. It also makes it really easy to share with others and collaborate with them on projects.

Community Manager

"Excelente para poder desarollar y cubrir habilidades y necesidades de diseño!!!"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Canva es que me permite realizar diseños muy completos sin tener que contratar a alguien que lo haga por mi, pudiendo cumplir dos roles para mi cliente, la de comunity manager y la de diseñadora, lo cual me facilita mucho más el trabajo debido a que diseño todo de forma sincronizada y conectada al hacerlo yo misma, y me amplia las oportunidades de trabajo. Me gusta que tiene demasiada variedad para crear, puedo crear para instagram, para los stories de instagraam, para post de facebook, etc, y cada categoría tiene plasntillas muy diferentes, lo cual amplia mucho la variedad. La versión gratuita posee demasiadas herramientas, y me ayuda bastante porque obtengo bueno resultados sin costo. Me gusta que puedo subir las imágenes que usaré y luego borrarlas de mi computadora o de mi teléfono, porque se suben a la ágina sin necesidad de tenerlas en storage. Me gusta lo versátil que es y que puedo editar rápidamente, crear varios diseños basándome en las plantillas o iniciando de cero, sin gastar dinero, sin ser completamente diseñadora profesional y ofreciéndome beneficios como 1GB de storage o herramientas de la calidad de photoshop.

What do you dislike?

La aplicación del celular de Canva es poco completa, puede caer un poco en lo básico, y es realmente lamentable porque al usar el software desde una computadora, obtienes diseños de mejor calidad, pero por alguna razón, la App no le hace justicia al software y deberian completarlo más, ya que muchas veces he querido trabajar desde mi celular pero no obtengo el mismo resultado que al diseñar desde mi computadora.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Canva por el simple hecho de que todos somos capaces de diseñar, y a las personas que están emprendiendo, comenzando en una empresa pequeña o un negocio nuevo, se les puede dificultar el adquirir grandes herramientas de diseño para promoción como Photoshop, pero con Canva todo eso se soluciona, tu mismo puedes diseñar las imágenes para las redes a tu gusto y según el mensaje que quieras transmitir, pudiendo de primera mano tener un resultado totalmente profesional y llamativo, por bajos costos o ningún costo y sin mucho esfuerzo.

Canva me ha resuelto muchos problemas que he encontrado en mi camino como freelancer, ya que unas de las cosas que me detenía es que muchas empresas necesitaban a una community que pudiera diseñar también, y con mi poca experiencia en el campo laboral, era algo que me disminuía las oportunidades de trabajo, al no poder hacerlo o no tener un equipo que se encargara de esa área; Sin embargo, cuando comencé a usar Canva realmente pude completar mi trabajo y conseguir cubrir las necesidades de gestión de redes sociales de la actual empresa para la que trabajo, ya que se ahorran tener que trabajar con dos personas diferentes al yo poder encargarme de ambas cosas, obteniendo resultados convincentes y profesionales, así como, es posible mostrar en las redes una imagen sincronizada y en armonía al yo diseñar en base a lo que irá en copy interno y externo. Me ha beneficiado en poder adquirir más habilidades en el campo laboral, me ofreció una herramienta para cubrir ambos campos de marketing, y mantener mi trabajo de freelancer al beneficiar a mi cliente con una buena imagen.

Graphic designer

"Design logos, images and presentations in a simple way"

What do you like best?

Canva allows me to develop all kinds of design by myself and without the need to hire additional staff, it is easy to use and the sizes of the designs are compatible with all social networks, it has a free version that is enough to design what I need.

What do you dislike?

For users who are experts in design, this tool will lack many features, especially without comparing it with a more complete editor such as Photoshop, I would like canva to be able to edit videos since I think it would be an important feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say it is an essential tool for any type of company where they need to create advertising constantly, just use it once to see all the benefits it offers.

Canva has helped me solve many problems at work because with this online editor I have been able to create all kinds of designs, saving a lot of time and money.

Web developer

"Canva - Create and design very creative images"

What do you like best?

Among the best options that canva has its interface which allows me to drag and drop items very easily, another important thing is that I can save my work online to pick it up whenever I want, canva has an interface and a panel of very complete tool.

What do you dislike?

The free tools that canva has are very basic and limited, in addition most of the elements and templates have an additional cost, I would like the clipping tool to be a little more advanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software that depends entirely on an internet connection, however, I think it has many advantages in favor, with this tool you can create designs and presentations easily and without experience.

Canva helps me in the work to be able to create designs of promotions for the different social networks of my company, also it helps me to create fast presentations with very good designs and everything I do from a web browser.

design

"facilitate your work on social networks with canva"

What do you like best?

It really delivers what it promises, it is a great tool with a super-simplified interface, which allows you to facilitate many of the graphic tasks, using high quality templates and with a high level of customization, and best of all is that you find very good graphic material at even good cost. You can work on your projects directly in the cloud and then export them in the format that suits you best, also allows you to work anywhere you just need to be connected to the Internet. You can also adjust the size of images according to where you are going to publish them, social networks, websites, product thumbnails.

What do you dislike?

I really consider that canva fulfills what it promises, a very simple interface that allows you to do many things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend all people who want to start editing images for social networks or websites, to start using canva, has a very intuitive interface and easy to learn, also has a large number of free templates with which you can make a very good graphic material and if you need something more professional you can buy templates for just 1 dollar each, also allows you a great level of customization in each of them. start using it is free.

Mainly we use canva to edit the post we use in social networks like instagram, as it makes the job much easier and has a lot of options.

Presidente

"Una excelente herramienta de pre diseño, con resultados competitivos"

What do you like best?

Canva ha sido de gran utilidad para gestionar gran parte de la maquinaria de diseño gráfico de nuestra empresa, cuenta con un archivo bastante amplio y variado de click arts y fuentes, regalando un toque creativo al diseñador y una idea previa para obtener un objetivo innovador

What do you dislike?

No hay mucho que pueda desagradar en Canva, el 99% es positivo, sin embargo la página puede llegar a ser complicado la opción de formatos de exportación cuyo desempeño es algo lento, sin embargo lo vemos recompensado en el amplio acceso que te brinda la páginas a nuevas idea creativas pre diseñadas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva me ha sido de gran utilidad, pues me ha servido para tener acceso a muchas plantillas que están precargadas en la página las cuales pueden estimular la creatividad y darle un aspecto más competitivo a nuestro trabajo.

Canva me ha servido para solucionar el diseño de alguna idea de carácter gráfico que necesita una respuesta inmediata y poder tener contacto con mi trabajo en cualquier equipo que desee conectarme, evitando de esta manera la total dependencia de los softwares de diseño mas exigentes como PS o GIMP.

Digital Marketing Consultant

"Great Experience with Canva - The perfect online graphics designing tools"

What do you like best?

With this application, it is possible to select from a variety of layouts to make amazing graphics, social media posters, web site banners, etc. Designing these layouts is very easy, you can pick in between over a thousand of graphics available with canva or you can upload your design too and text as per the demand of the graphics. It's a wonderful application to ensure that anybody can make imaginative content

What do you dislike?

At this point, Canva doesn't have anything to dislike me, for me personally is a superb application that offers me all the things I require to design an amazing layout. The only thing is that you need to pay $1 if would like to use premium graphics from this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a pretty graphics creation applications that is certainly really simple to use and doesn't need any previous expertise. It has many layouts to select from. Sharing layouts with staff along with others is really easy. I recommend it for every individual.

Canva is actually an application to create best graphics designs which stores all the graphics on the cloud, I can access these graphics any time anywhere just need a net connection. The user-interface of this application is really so simple, you need not to take any professional training to use this application.

Senior Sales Officer

"Great tool, simple interface, good storage and pre-designed templates"

What do you like best?

Canva is an amazing graphics design tool with a lot of features including pre-designed templates, cloud storage, ability to import images from Facebook, drag and drop feature and a simple interface.

It allows exportation of images in different formats and also saves them for you in the cloud.

In addition to these features, Canva also has more than a million images available for use although some are premium.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Canva, I've been using for more than 2 years and though I won't say that I'm 100% satisfied, I'm really okay with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Canva to anyone looking for a good graphics designing tool. It is easy, even for a beginner, has a lot of free images, has a good cloud storage and allows exportation of images in different formats.

It has helped me in creating advert banners for my company. We also use it for creating images for our Facebook ads, it saves us a lot of money that would have been used in hiring a graphics designer.

Fotografo

"Canva is an excellent tool for those people who want to edit photos and make collages "

What do you like best?

Canva is an excellent tool for those people who want to edit photos and make collages. It has a large number of templates and you can select different sizes to adapt your photos to a publication for social networks, web pages etc. It has an application for smart devices that allows you to do the same from the comfort of your phone or tablet

What do you dislike?

Canva allows you to download the photos in various formats: jpeg, png, pdf, but you can not save the photos with the transparent background and for that you have to pay. Also sometimes there are pictures, which do not have a good design, and they are paid.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This photo editing program is for those people who are not professional designers. With Canva things are very easy. The results are very good and you will see yourself as a professional

Canva helps us a lot when we have to send pictures through our whatsapp groups and emails. When we provide photography services, we use several edition designs and we rely on Canva. The results have been very good, and our clients receive their photos edited in the best way, with this program. Our company has improved its sales because our clients have felt satisfied

Regional Sales Manager

"The software that allows you to design like a professional"

What do you like best?

I really like this program because it has been very useful in the social networks of the company because it is very easy to use and has very good skills, which allow the work group to work as professionals, it is very versatile and dynamic, it has allowed us to be very creative and original, what I love because it does not give a quality.

Another of the skills of this tool that I like is that it allows me to sort what has already been designed with a variety of storage promotions and that helps me a lot, since I can use it at any time, it also allows me to supervise the work of my work team.

What do you dislike?

Canva has provided many benefits to the company specifically in marketing, I have no complaints about their results, because they have been effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is very versatile and flexible, it involves extraordinary functions of very good quality and allows us to work with excellence providing credibility to our clients, in summary I recommend it.

This application has been very useful for the company because initially we only thought about using it in a certain area but when working with it, the work team managed to exploit many of its abilities and functions, with this it encompasses not only the social network of the company but that increased the quality of the publication of all our social networks and helped us incredibly in our sales, because we managed to improve them and grow as a company because we now have more customers, higher profits and better service.

This platform has been very easy to use, and has been adapted to the different needs that have been presented to us over time, but Canva has been up to them, which has greatly benefited our team and has been reflected in greater performance, productivity and work efficiency.

Diseñador

" Basic and flexible online design. "

What do you like best?

I can say based on my experience that it is the easiest tool to use on the web and that it has an attractive range of templates that allow to have a basic design but of great quality. Even though many of the best images are paid, with the free images there are many designs that can be achieved.

What do you dislike?

I would put a mirror functionality or flip the images, many times I have images that I need to flip and I must do it previously in another editor, to later upload them to the canva library and use them in my designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I firmly say that it is one of the best online tools available for basic graphic works that work very well depending on the level of the event and it is perfect for producing graphic material for social networks.

Elaboration of infographics, covers of catalogs, business cards, posters among many. If you request a draft and I am out of business hours, it does not bother me to access my application from my mobile phone and create it quickly.

Sales Attendant

"The program that adapts to your expectations when designing"

What do you like best?

I like that Canva allows us to design in an easy and novel a variety of files from presentations for projects, for investors and clients to advertising images, in short, it is very flexible and efficient, in addition to excellent designs and professional quality are made , which is great because it saves me money and we can continue to maintain the standard with the company.

What do you dislike?

The work team has presented problems on certain occasions, because, even with a good internet network, the platform has become very slow and takes time to load the templates, if I would like this to improve and manage to configure it in such a way, so that this is solved, because without a doubt it is a great tool when designing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We really liked working with Canva, it is a necessary platform if you want to improve your content in social networks, have greater order in your company and design as a professional, without the need to invest too much in specialized graphic designers, for this and many more virtues, I recommend this platform.

Canva offer the possibility that growing companies like ours can improve their marketing and business image, because through it we managed to design very good advertising that allowed us to have more receptivity in our social networks and at the same time greater sales as well as our products they ranked on the rise in the market.

The work team adapted easily and quickly to the functions and options offered by this platform, before paying for the most complete version, we decided to use the free version, which was very efficient and flexible, therefore, we did not hesitate to continue designing with Canva.

Fotógrafa.
(Myself Only)

"With Canva I get all the pictures I need."

What do you like best?

With Canva you will be able to choose between various templates to design presentations, email headers, Facebook content, Twitter, blogs and more. Customizing these templates is very simple, you can choose between more than a million images, upload your own images, add text, change the organization of the elements.. And no need to install any program. It is a fantastic tool so that non-designers can create creative content and share it through social networks.

What do you dislike?

So far Canva has nothing to disgust me, for me is an excellent tool that gives me everything I need, if I need more pictures I can compare each with only $1.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a wonderful opportunity to make all the designs you need, also is used online and is free, simply excel.

Canva is a software to make cloud-based design that discovers a new world to non-designers. Its interface is very easy to use and allows to create Web content of all kinds from the browser and for free. To me it has brought many benefits because it is a tool that goes hand with me helping in each design that I make my photographs are more striking

Amber Carter

"Design tool hosted in the most reliable cloud."

What do you like best?

Canva is an incredible tool to create design content, without being an expert.

I like this tool that is hosted in the cloud, so I can access my designs and use it from any computer that has Internet access.

It has a wide variety of free templates, all classified that give a clear idea of how to use each one. They can be done from logos, calendars, invitations, post for social networks, curriculums, really an extensive option of matter can be created with this tool.

It also offers many options of images of any subject in its free option.

What do you dislike?

The variety of templates in its free version is decreasing as time passes. It is disappointing that this happens, decreasing the quality of the platform and its free version. I would like this to improve and if possible extend the options of templates on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is a platform with very easy access, creating an account is super easy. It is in the cloud so it will not be necessary to install a program or software that may affect your computer.

It is very useful for anyone who is interested in design without having to be an expert in the field.

With Canva it has been possible to save a lot of money in design software. We save time at the moment of having to create our designs. Our appearance in the networks and internally in the company has improved thanks to the use of Canva, and I can start with this platform very fast, just create the account and there were many options and possibilities.

Digital Marketing consultant

"Become an expert Graphics Designer with Canva"

What do you like best?

Canva is undoubtedly an outstanding graphic designing online application, which can be used by anybody without having to be a professional or perhaps an expert in graphics designing. I prefer Canva its remarkable overall look, it is extremely impressive and delightful. There's a user-friendly and simple to use interface, just drag and drop feature.

Canva has several capabilities and several resources which are really simple to use and therefore are very beneficial when designing a layout, thus, making this task much simpler. Additionally, this program provides a number of cost-free layouts, also a lot of textual elements, fonts, pictures, and others.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that in the free version of this application, as time passes the range lowers significantly. I'd like this to modify.

Additionally, I've also experienced disappointments using the program in a few instances where the layouts throughout the version take too much time to load. Otherwise, I'm really pleased with this remarkable design and style software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this application, simply because it is very simple to work with and there is no need to be aware of a lot about graphics design in order to make use of this application. Apart from that, it's a program that provides a lot of features and free things within it, so it truly is an excellent choice to think about when you really need an effective application for graphics designing.

After we began working together with Canva for the article on social networking sites it absolutely was excellent, this program lets us operate together creating this a lot more and easier effective and much more adaptable because we can do it by way of our computer systems.

Chief Marketing Officer

"Canva a great experience"

What do you like best?

I have been using Canva for a while now. In Amazing Cart, we usually do campaigns and marketing presentations and Canva since we have used it, it has been quite useful for us. My co-worker Michael, he discovered it and then we started using it little by little everyone in the company. Even, one of the first proposals of Michael in Amazing Cart was with Canva, and we all had the doubt about that application that we did not know and one day Michael took the time to give a small class of how to use Canva in our work area. Since that day, everything has turned out to be easier. It is the best for marketing and digital marketing presentations.

What do you dislike?

Canva is free and is super useful but to use some of your most original designs you must have the free version, so you would have to pay for them because it would be the premium version although it is not very expensive, I feel that it would not be worth paying for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with marketing, digital marketing or a specific company that you must necessarily make weekly and even daily presentations and you need to present them quickly, Canva is what you need. Since its effectiveness and quality is excellent.

Currently in my company, not only I find myself using canva for my presentations and marketing and digital marketing designs, but all my colleagues use it too. It is really good and original. Nowadays, it's easier. Sometimes I seat on my desk and it takes a little time to do the presentations and with other apps it takes more time to do something good.

master in Business Administration

"Choose the templates that you like the most"

What do you like best?

One of the best things that canva has is that it has a large number of templates that you can choose to your liking, every time you go to do some design you will have a lot of variety to select and try to do new and original things every time, another of the good things about these templates is that you can access them easily and quickly since they are ordered in different categories which you will choose according to your needs.

What do you dislike?

Of the few bad things that this tool has is its application for mobile phones and it could not be said that it is so bad that it is something more complicated to edit there, since its use becomes somewhat clumsy, just the fact of a small error Choosing an option could ruin everything you've done and having to start from the beginning this could prove to be very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a great tool for me, it has helped me learn a little more about a discipline which has nothing to do with my profession as it is design, so with this application you can do jobs that are really good without being a professional in the area that's why I recommend it.

The application helps me to be able to give my ideas when designing an advertising campaign, although we have a person who is responsible for that, I always like to give my opinions to always do the best job possible through these ideas that we can incorporate between us and so that the best possible result is the one that remains.

Graphics Designer

"Awesome tool for making graphics"

What do you like best?

Canva is one of the best graphics platform that can be used for many purposes. I use it all the time to create flyers, brochure and social media ads to our customers. Canva is very simple and has many great features. Also, it doesn't require any previous experience.

What do you dislike?

Since Canva is an online platform. It requires internet access to be able to use the website. There is no offline application to run Canva. It is not a full graphics tool like Photoshop but still serve the purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is a nice graphics tools that is very easy to use and doesn't require any prior experience. It has a lot of templates to choose from. Sharing designs with team members and other is so easy. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Canva is a nice tool to create graphics in easy way. It helped our small business to create customized graphics for our customers with little effort.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Superb online application for designing wonderful graphics designs"

What do you like best?

It is an outstanding application that helps you in creating effortlessly a lot of graphic layouts having a top quality, especially when layouts are specially used with your social media sites as well as within your website. These designs will be just like that they were designed by any professional expert with professional software like Photoshop.I really like that there's a lot of selection of graphics that gives you the ability to select among the lot of the main one that suits you essentially the most.

What do you dislike?

Till the time I have not come across with any such dislike with this application. It is getting very popular nowadays, but it should be remembered by anyone while working with an application that the designs made with Canva does not ensure the accomplishments your goals, so in case you might still utilize these designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I endorse this amazing application due to the fact its rewards are comprehensive that really help save you a lot of time in the creation of ads and any types of graphic designs.

Working with this application I get a lot of advantages within my job. Now I am able to promote my work making use of incredibly customized designs which exist within the application plus as their result's extraordinary with just a couple of modifications around the component.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"A Perfect Online Tool for Complete Beginners"

What do you like best?

This is my favorite graphic design tool website, for someone that don’t have good knowledge about graphic design software like Photoshop, I found Canva as my tool to create simple and perfect designs. Canva is very easy to use; it only takes few minutes to understand every aspect of the platform.

Here is why I love and prefer using Canva

One: This is my favorite part; Canva is a free webiste and Easy to use. There is a paid version but the free version is perfect.

Two: Canva have a lot of designs that are premade on their website, all I have to do is choose the design that fit my requirements.

Three: The designs on the platform can be easily edit into whatever I want, I can add new images and mockup a new design.

Four: I can store my edited designs on Canva website. They offer free space up to 1GB to serve as storage for designs. I noticed this a little too late, so most of my designs are not gone.

What do you dislike?

Over the few years of using Canva website, the only problem I have with the website is I can’t remove image background from their website.

Also nicer and premium designs are only accessible to the Paid users. But that’s the benefit of paying for their service, so it’s understandable.

Canva is online only tool which can be a problem for some, but for me, I don’t design often so it didn’t get to me.

Overall, I love Canva and I will recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are just like me that don’t understand how to handle graphic design software, then Canva is all you need. They have a quick and easy to use website that doesn’t require more time and the premade designs will help you create your own design easy. Canva will save you from spending on graphic design projects. It’s Highly Recommended.

I have used Canva to design series of my projects, mostly Flyers. Their website has a lot of premade designs, like Banners, Covers, Boooklets and more. Canva made me have the feel of a professional graphic designer even with no designing skill. For my personal usage, Canva has saved me from spending on designs.

Gunter Waze

"Designs of a professional with Canva."

What do you like best?

Canva is an incredible design tool that can be used by anyone without being an expert or a professional in the area.

I like Canva its incredible appearance, it is very striking and beautiful. It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.

Canva has many functions and multiple tools that are very easy to use and are quite useful when creating a design, making this job much easier. In addition, this platform offers a variety of totally free designs, also many text boxes, fonts, images, among others.

I like Canva that I can work in collaboration with my colleagues on the platform.

What do you dislike?

I do not like this platform that in its free version over time the variety decreases considerably. I would like this to change.

In addition I have also had failures with the platform in certain occasions in which the designs during the edition take a long time to load. For the rest I am very satisfied with this incredible design platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Canva because it is one of the few design tools that is so complete and that offers a free plan. You can also access 30 days of free trial on your Canva Pros plan, so you can see the differences between one and another, see which is better and if it is worth investing $ 12.95 per month in this plan of this platform .

When we started working with Canva for our post on social networks it was great, this platform allows us to work as a team making this much easier and more efficient and more flexible since we can do it through our computers.

The aspect of the company in the networks and internally with our calendars, invitations, among others, has improved drastically thanks to Canva.

Ejecutiva de Ventas, Alimentos y Reposteria
International Affairs

"Working with Canva is totally fun, never boring and the results are great."

What do you like best?

There are many projects that I can create with Canva, this program is very useful and easy to use. It is ideal for people who do not have much imagination, because it offers great possibilities and thousands of templates to be able to look like a design professional, it is also ideal for creative people, because it offers all the tools that drive a person with good ideas to continue creating great things and innovating. Canva adapts to the current needs of the people, to the users of social networks, to digital marketing and the editing needs of the workers of the companies, it is ideal to boost sales and to improve the image of products. I feel great when using Canva, because it is very comfortable and I feel able to give free rein to my imagination, always getting the best results.

What do you dislike?

If you have the free version of Canva, you will have at your disposal more than 8000 thousand templates, but it is common to find you frequently with templates that captured your attention and when you want to use it you must make a payment for it and that can discourage you. Although the free version has many positive things and great possibilities to make incredible designs, I always recommend using a paid version. Also, it seems to me that the best templates are not free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a quality program that offers quality results, professional looking designs that we can use in any field, including business and its prices are very appealing, I recommend it.

Canva is a very valuable program in our company, because we use it to create designs of all kinds that we then use to do digital marketing, to promote offers, to make invitations, to fulfill orders from our clients and more. Canva offers us many answers in our work and everything is available in a single program that is easy to manage.

Analyst

"Design anything with the help of Canva"

What do you like best?

Canva provides you with a lot of templates and samples to start anything you want to design. You can easily create Invitations, Presentations, Flyers, etc from scratch with the help of Canva. It's graphic design tools are very easy to use, you can just simply drag and drop it to what you are working on and easily edit any parts you want to customize. The tool is very robust and provides you with a plethora of images and templates to use.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked about canva is that most of the templates and photos are not free and usually costs $1 and up just so you can use them. It's also a good tool for Static presentations but video editing is absent in this tool. There are missing features from a more robust graphic design application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a graphic design tool for dummies then Canva is your best bet. You don't need a degree or much experience in graphic design to effectively use this tool.

Canva provides a quick and easy solution to our design needs, from creating simple invitations and social media marketing campaigns. It provides you with the essentials of a good graphic design tool and partners it with the ease of use of the application.