Canva

Administrator in Telecommunications
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Canva
Canva review by Linda R.
Linda R.

What Display Ad Design solution do you use?

Canva review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"The best service to design your ADS"

What do you like best?

Canva is a service that allows the creation of commercials (ADS) in any format and that we can use in different devices such as mobile, tablet or computer since it is very easy to adapt the size of the ads, it is even possible to perform ADS that can be printed on physical support (A4 or even larger sheets).

One of the best functions that Canva has is that it has a large repository of images and templates so that the user does not have to create the ADS from scratch, this makes the job much easier and shortens the creation times to a great extent, also avoids problems with the sizes since all well with their predefined measurements.

In the case of needing to modify the templates it is also possible since we can upload our own content, either images or HTML code so that we can customize our ADS according to our needs, this in most cases results in ADS with a professional finish and unique.

What do you dislike?

On some occasion it has happened to me that when trying to upload images, there was a problem that made the image not show, even though if it had been uploaded correctly, luckily just waiting a few seconds showed correctly so I suspect it could be a temporary failure related to the saturation their servers or my connection to the internet was slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To the new users of Canva I recommend that you use the templates offered by the application as it will help them to have finished professionals in their ADS in a simple and fast way, you only have to change the images for those that adapt to your needs and the same with the text. I also recommend buying the service to enjoy all the available templates.

In the work we use Canva to design our advertising campaigns since using this service we can create the images with their texts in a simple way, also thanks to their templates we do not take long because we only modify existing templates with the data we need.

Canva review by Samantha J.
Samantha J.

"Perfect to create beautiful images for your social networks. "

What do you like best?

One of the many tasks involved in being a model is design. Design banners, images for social networks and all kinds of creatives with which to promote your image and your work in modeling. Canova is an online design application. What differentiates it from other competitors is that it is very easy to use and anyone, even without great aesthetic taste, can make professional-looking designs. Canva is not a classic design application in the style of Photoshop or Illustrator, it is focused on solving specific problems that any web designer, marketer or growth hacker is in their day to day. Some of the many functions that we can do with Can are, a multitude of specific templates for your creations in social networks, magazine covers or for your posts in your blogs, headers for your emails, attractive designs of résumés, logo design, cards visit or flyers, add texts, subtitles, titles, with many different options of fonts, colors and placement, are many more things you can do with Canva, you just have to let your imagination fly, personally and professionally or I use more than anything To create good content for my social networks, Can is an excellent online design tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not like Canva, that sometimes when I finish editing an image and I download it, the proportions are totally different from what they were, it really only happened to me a couple of times and I do not represent a giant problem, but it is a negative point that should be solved, leaving that aside Canva is one of my favorite applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool of simple design Canva is a good option, you can create many images and edit your photos, excellent for the creation of images or headers for social networks, easy to use, you do not need to be a professional and very intuitive and useful.

I create and edit all my images for my social networks with Canva, this has given a more artistic and professional touch to all my photographs, this has attracted much more public to my work, the best of all is that I did not have to be an expert in design to do a good job, since it is quite easy to use.

Canva review by Jesús A.
Jesús A.

"Make it easy and above all entertaining! "

What do you like best?

It allows me to choose depending on the type of social network in which I am working, select the most varied templates adapted to the specific formats; and if I am not satisfied with the pre-designed material I can modify them by making my final presentation more personalized. It has the ability to accept own photographs, adapt them and edit them within the same application with filters that give a professional appearance of excellent quality. If there is no format within the predesigned templates, you can change the size as well.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the complexity of the presentation, sometimes the program can be slow in processing changes efficiently, which can sometimes make you lose the previous work done. There are occasions when not all the details of a presentation are saved, and that leads to doing it again. If you select a specific template, the system opens a new tab, once you finish all the work and save the information, you must go back to the previous tab and close it, that is a bit tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of power quickly, individually, and without setbacks by third-party accounts, make multiple and different designs adapted to the needs of your company, business or social network, allowing you to show a quality advertising work, depending on the business objective It also significantly reduces costs that the company can redirect to more useful aspects that will impact on significant savings, knowing what an advertising campaign is worth today.

Advertising sales through the designs created within the application, saves money so that you do not have to pay for a designer, without a doubt reduced advertising and marketing costs. You do not need to establish hours of a meeting to explain to another the design of an advertising campaign, since having a multiple, diverse and varied choice of templates, letters, images, etc ... the creativity itself sets the individual pattern at the time of choose which designs best suit my personal brand.

Canva review by Mary R.
Mary R.

"Your messages and thoughts in images"

What do you like best?

I use a lot of canva because I love it is an excellent tool that helps you personalize your images with your own messages and thoughts you can edit your way and make yourself look like a graphic designer you can share your creations with your friends, colleagues or clients. The best of all is that it is a website and you can access your account from any computer easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike canva is that sometimes you modify an image and it gets the perfect size and quality for you but when you download it to use it in the purpose for which you made this account with a composition of lower quality than expected. I would like you to improve this and you can always have 100% of what you created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you canva because it will flow from you all that creative potential that you have whatever the area in which you develop this application can help you in greater or lesser way apart you will spend great moments entertained.

I am responsible for that my company is always as up-to-date as possible I have to make all its areas work perfectly and although we have our own graphic designer for everything concerning advertising I give them all my ideas and my ideas many times I translate through canva was great to know about this application makes everything easier.

Canva review by Jesus A.
Jesus A.

"Be your own graphic designer!"

What do you like best?

Canva is so good it really is because it is not a tool for retouching of images, rather it is an application to express a message through images that the app helps you to edit simply is the composition of photographs or images for a poster, a logo or just to share them on your social networks is a very interesting website that brings out the graphic designer that you have inside.

What do you dislike?

At first it is difficult to know how to translate your ideas in canva is not so easy to use it for someone who is starting however as you see all your options and getting into the application by editing images and gradually giving them the message you want you are becoming an expert but that from the website because for someone who starts the mobile app would not be the right one because it becomes a little more difficult to choose your options and can be frustrating what you could get to stop using it without knowing it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

all those who like to give messages through images this application becomes the indicated one or if you only want to create designs for a company to give it publicity or anything you do not need to be a professional in the design just dedicating a little time and using this app you can have a very professional result.

I use it many times to edit images and create brochures to distribute them in class also when I want to show a message, I use it equally in teacher meetings, for the edition of the report cards and for images that I share in my social networks are many the things where you can use it

Canva review by Michelle L. L.
Michelle L. L.

"Unlimited possibilities with this site. Amazing content is just around the corner"

What do you like best?

Canva has endless creation possibilities. I have created weekly meal plans, travel Itineraries, kids calendars and schedules, budgets, pinterest post graphics, there really is no end to what you can create. Canva gives me pre-set templates that are wonderful. I don't have to start from scratch if I don't want to.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve. You must save each individual creation, if you don't the next time you log in, you will be take to the last item you were working on. If you make changes, it auto saves over the last item you did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva has been a lifesaver to me and my business no more hours sitting in front of the computer coming up with graphics for social media post, or pinterest post. I have used this in my business and personal life. It is wonderful.

I don't have to spend hours trying to create a great looking piece. Cavna is giving me more time for my projects.

Canva review by Raul G.
Raul G.

"The ideal online tool for those who start in design"

What do you like best?

Canva offers many graphic design tools, it allows me to create incredible images for my social networks and for my promotions at work, something I like is that I can access it from almost any device with internet, it has advanced and basic tools for the Image manipulation, something I like about Canva is that it has many templates and unique elements to add to the designs.

What do you dislike?

As I use canva I notice that it has many limitations in terms of its tools, for example, the cut option is only rectangular and you can not select what I want and in the way you want, also the color selection is very basic , I would like you to have more options, such as shadow elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend canva because it is a totally online tool that everyone can use, it is also very intuitive and you can take it wherever you want.

In my office I use canva to make designs quickly and easily, I save a lot of time and money, and I get excellent quality in my images.

Canva review by Juan Carlos A.
Juan Carlos A.

"Un software increíble para los no diseñadores gráficos!!"

What do you like best?

Me gusta en exceso las plantillas que tiene, posee infinidades para elegir y están todas organizadas y clasificadas facilitándome mi proceso de busqueda. También me gusta mucho lo organizado que es el software, y como puedo diseñar varias opciones en una misma pagina y luego descargarlas todas en una sola carpeta, me ahorra mucho tiempo. La herramienta de drag and drop hace que el proceso de diseño sea muy fácil y rápido, situo los elementos justo donde lo quiero y funciona. Las tipografías son realmente bonitas y variadas. Me gusta bastante que pueda trabajar a partir de una plantilla ya diseñada e implantar todas las imágenes, colores y logotipos de la marca, haciéndolas únicas y originales. Puedo fácilmente enviar los diseños a mis clientes sin tener que salirme del software, es realmente fácil.

What do you dislike?

Una de las únicas cosas que no me gusta de Canva es su aplicación para el celular. Es realmente difícil editar en él, y presionar el botón equivocado puede mandar todo el trabajo a la basura y perderlo, podrían hacerlo un poco más fácil de usar y que no sea tan complicado de entenderlo y encontrar las herramientas que hay en el software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Canva porque es realmente útil para todos aquellos que están en proceso de desarrollar sus habilidades de diseño, o no tienen mucho presupuesto para contratar a un diseñador o caros softwares de diseño. Es realmente fácil hacer diseños en el software, posee herramientas y plantillas que realmente ponen a flote tu imaginación y creatividad. Canva es realmente flexible por lo cual podrás crear imágenes exclusivas y personalizadas con ayuda de plantillas existentes, es realmente maravilloso y barato.

Canva me ha ayudado principalmente a adaptar las imágenes de los clientes a lo que irá en la descripción, para que todo esté relacionado y tenga sincronización. Mis clientes suelen enviarme las fotos de sus productos, y gracias a Canva, puedo editar las fotos colocándole las tipografías, los logos de cada marca, y las decoraciones pertinentes que estén relacionadas a lo que el cliente quiere y lo que está planificado para publicar. Lo cual me ha ayudado grandemente, porque no soy un diseñador gráfico, pero este software me ha permitido serlo un poco, al poder yo mismo editar la imagen a lo que se adapte mejor a las estrategias y a el plan. Puedo hacerlo realmente rápido, de forma fácil y obteniendo resultados totalmente profesionales, siendo capaz de ofrecer un servicio más completo a mis clientes, ahorrando dinero de igual forma, al yo poder encargarme de ambas cosas.

Canva review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Complete tool to create advertising designs"

What do you like best?

The best thing that Canva has is its wide variety of templates on which to create our designs, these designs are visually attractive and not outdated at all. Also in the templates you can edit absolutely everything so that although we use their templates we can modify them to the level that the final result is totally to the template initially.

In a similar way to the templates we have the photo library of Canva and it is that the variety it offers is very high so the results of our advertising spots will never look similar thanks to these tools that allow us to make each advertisement a unique design

What do you dislike?

As much as I have tried, I have not been able to download the designs with transparency, I am sure that it is not a Canva error but it is a configuration and I have not found any way to change it, although it is very annoying, I have personally found another way to apply transparency after downloading so it does not affect my work too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use the paid version of the application since in my experience it is worth it since my work is greatly simplified and I can save time that I use to devote myself to other tasks.

Making use of Canva we can create unique advertising spots with ease, also thanks to the use of templates most of the work is done so we simply limit ourselves to modify the content, change color font formats ... I am very happy to have found This tool saved me a lot of time.

Canva review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Canva es un software muy completo. "

What do you like best?

Una de las cosas que mas me gusta de Canva son sus plantillas, realmente hay muchas, lo cual amplia muchísimo las posibilidades de creación, debido a que es muy improbable que alguien mas tome el mismo fondo que tu gracias a la variedad que tiene. De igual forma, aprecio que se pueda iniciar desde cero si se quiere, personalizar los posts con todo lo referente a la marca es realmente importante y Canva me deja incorporar todos esos elementos sin perder la esencia de los diseños mas profesionales realizados por la diseñadora. Tiene fuentes muy bonitas que realmente están hechas para resaltar la información. Acepta varios formatos de imagen y eso me agrada. La versión gratis me proporciona todo lo que necesito.

What do you dislike?

Una de las cosas que puedo decir que me molesta de Canva es que a veces, las proporciones de la imagen al descargarla pueden modificarse y ya no me da garantía de una calidad de imagen del 100%, es algo que no debería suceder y me encantaría que se revisara ese asunto. De resto, Canva cumple con lo que promete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva es un software que pone a prueba todas tus herramientas y capacidades de creatividad, si bien este software puede no ser suficiente para un profesional en diseño, este definitivamente cubre las expectativas de alguien que se esta iniciando en el campo o que solo esta interesado en realizar sencillos, creativos y artísticos diseños. La versión gratis es asombrosa y el precio para tener en cuenta Premium no es nada exorbitante, realmente lo recomiendo.

Canva me ha ayudado a ser un poco mas independiente en cuanto a los diseños, debido a que si bien en la empresa hay un diseñadora, con este software puedo ahorrarle trabajo a ella al poder realizar los diseños mas sencillos para las redes sociales, ya sea alguna publicación de ultimo minuto o alguna corrección y de igual forma, me permite adaptar los diseños a las ideas que tengo para el contenido, pudiendo muchas veces crear imágenes y descripciones que están mucho mas en sincronía y muchas veces trabajo en conjunto con la diseñadora, logrando imágenes realmente profesionales sin tener que utilizar grandes softwares como Photoshop. Este software también nos ha ayudado a realizar publicidades, folletos, planillas, tarjetas de cumpleaños para los trabajadores de la empresa, etc. Se ha convertido en nuestro salvador en cuanto a las imágenes de la marca y en cuanto a presentación de información.

Canva review by Willmary B.
Willmary B.

"Perfect for social media and publicity"

What do you like best?

Easy and friendly way to make publicity of you products. Show your self on social media with creative, full of color and really eye catching images. You can add free images or stickers but you can also add you own pictures. You can create personalized images with really fun letters. The possibilities are infinite with the options and free figures they have for you. The variety of types of images is wide. Social media, marketing, education, documents, events, ads...they hace already set the common size of the images. Is really helpful

What do you dislike?

It might get a bit hard to organize the figures, letters and pictures to what exactly you want but is just matter of time and practice to get to know the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the computer, laptop, tablet or phone, the size of the image may change and figures or pictures can move.

Canva help us to show our brand on social media with beautiful images, pictures and bright colors. One of the best benefits are the examples of how use colors and organize the info to transmite what you really want to share. The option to download in different types of files like JPG or PDF. The auto save is one of its best features along the option to log in with your email or facebook. Your images will be there always.

Canva review by Brooke M.
Brooke M.

"Great for Social Media!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can use Canva for anything I am doing for social media, both personal and for my job. It is easy to navigate and it comes with many different templates to use.

They offer two pricing options; a basic plan which is free and an upgraded plan which costs between $9.95-$12.95 per month. I currently use the basic plan which still gives me many benefits such as thousands of templates and even 1GB of storage for my photos. If you are a bigger company which has a bigger budget, I would definitely encourage upgrading to the bigger package. Nevertheless, both options will give you a plethora of benefits!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like about Canva is their app. Although it can be useful, there are times where it can be hard to edit anything or make simple adjustments without it messing the who photo up. It is also difficult to switch from app to desktop and vice versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Canva because it is easy to use, has multiple package options, and lots of opportunities to tap into your creativity in order to get the job done!

Creating social media campaigns can be difficult when you do not have a big budget to work with or the software to create exciting content. However, Canva makes it easy for me to design and promote content that works within my budget all while giving me the tools needed to create great content. I am not very familiar with software like Photoshop, so Canva helps to solve many creative problems and the feedback I receive is positive!

Canva review by Veronica G.
Veronica G.

"Extraordinary quality web tool ideal for all types of design"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use, nowadays many social networks are used, and with this tool I can work editing images through the web, I can create documents and share them directly, it offers me variety in its different functions and without a cost.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many programs that can help you to make your designs, but canva offers variety in its functions, ease of use and much better that does not have a cost to use it.

This application is very incredible because it has allowed me to personally make my designs, edit my images, photos, videos, documents, among many other things, to my liking.

Canva review by Vivian C.
Vivian C.

"Great Product, Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, when I started using it I was new to creating social media post and web designs. Now I use it for all kids of things. I like that you can upload your own logo or anyother pictures. I like that you can schedule post from within the app, even though I have been having problems doing this. I like that they already have the correct sizes for different media sources ready for you just to fill in and use with what you want without having to figure it out.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a feature to have multiple logins. As a freelancer, I would like to be able to switch back and forth. For example I would like to be able to post social media for my clients Twitter accounts but also for my own business account. I do wish it had more stock photos with better quality especially with a premium subscription. I have to pay for this subscription plus an image subscription to give me what I need. It seems to be a little glitchy, it tells me I need to have a subscription even though I already have one which causes me to not have the features I am paying for when I need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have found it to be one of the easiest to use.

I am using Canva to create my social media post and to design my emails and marketing advertisements for my clients. It makes things easier and more colorful, especially since I am just starting out.

Canva review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Make yourself noticed with Canva"

What do you like best?

I have to say it always use Canva. Every time I have to make a design, I enter my Canva account. It is easy to use and you do not need to have design experience. That is what the templates are for, every time I need to make a presentation or I need printed material, I use them. In general, all the tools in Canva are easy to use and give you the opportunity to excel in your work, without much effort.

What do you dislike?

I have not found something I do not like about Canva.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva can mark a before and after in your work. Try it and you will see how it saves hours of work, effort and gives you better graphics to show.

Using Canva has helped me a lot in my company. Every time I need to design, instead of spending hours watching tutorials or frustrating in front of the computer because things do not work out as I had imagined them, I use Canva to make my presentations, reports, print flyers and more, easy and fast with incredible results.

Canva review by Zachary L.
Zachary L.

"The Best Marketing Tool Ever"

What do you like best?

Canva is extremely user-friendly but powerful. When I was taking my marketing classes in college, I used Canva for about every assignment. I like how Canva doesn't charge people who want to use the software for free but the premium version is definitely worth it! I especially like that when you want to upload a picture, you just simply have to drag and drop it into the program and it will upload & keep that image for you.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Canva. I think that there should be more free images that users can use in the program, its not worth paying one dollar for an image that you'll likely never pay for again. It would even be nice if they lowered the price just a little bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and free so you might as well try it and see if you like it.

Although my startup is still really small, Canva allows me to market for my company (Airlock). I can make flyers, brochures, business cards. It's an essential piece to the growth of my business and the future of it.

Canva review by Katerine G.
Katerine G.

"I literally use Canva for "EVERYTHING" - One of the best designing tools I know!"

What do you like best?

1) Easy to use: trust me, it is not as scary as some of the other "photoshop" softwares that scare people. Canva is incredibly easy to use and very easy to master. You can be a beginner or a professional, but I am lucky to find you with this tool, you are neat

. 2) Dimension Guru: if you do many social media campaigns, maintenance of social network accounts, etc., you will need to know all the dimensions. Fortunately, Canva allows you to choose templates that have pre-set dimensions (for example, a Facebook cover will have a different dimension to the Facebook profile picture).

3) Versatility: Canva can be used for virtually any purpose, from the creation of curriculum vitae to the creation of company logos from scratch, and many more! They even have ready-to-use templates that you can upload and only modify the existing information.

4) Great memory: Canva keeps the color scheme that your brand has and applies it to your future projects. This is so that you do not accidentally use a slightly lighter or darker tone. (I used to spend a lot)

5) Professional creations: Until now, everything that I have created using Canva was very professional.

6) Who needs a design team: with Canva in your arsenal, you do not need to invest an exorbitant amount in a design team. However, you have to invest a lot of time if you answer that call. That is a different story.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app for this tool is a little less user friendly and I have a harder time using it, but I prefer to create graphics online anyway so I can download a zip file and then schedule and plan. Their new layout that they just upgraded too took a bit of an adjustment, but I love it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva has been the solution we needed to allow others on our team to dabble in design and easily get started with no prior experience. The level of our projects has improved significantly since we started using the platform. It has aided us in producing professional looking documents, slide decks, social media images and more! It's also been encouraging to see the Canva team continue to develop the platform and add much-needed functionality along the way. The experience has only gotten better! The only reason I'm a little afraid to tell people about Canva is it's well on its way to putting me (as a designer) out of a job!

Canva has demystified design to the point that I'm starting to fear for my job! (Just kidding, but only kind of). Canva has been a lifesaver! So many people on our team wanted to make their work look better, but didn't have a place to start. They were never going to be able to master the Adobe Creative Suite, and even those who had put time into learning it did not necessarily have an eye or instinct for design. Canva has made it possible for those people to create great looking documents, slide presentations, and graphics with no prior experience. The pre-made templates, color palette suggestions, and embedded assets including photos and icons give you everything you need. All you have to do is drag and drop!

Canva review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Great tool for ad design"

What do you like best?

The simplicity to make the designs offered by the application is one of the things that I like most about Canva, its interface is very intuitive, so the work is much simplified when creating ads since practically the only thing we do is drag and drop of images and insertion of texts. I also liked many templates offered by the Canva service and that the designs are very good, so much so that sometimes they are much better than my own and I end up using the template with just a few modifications.

Another interesting feature is that we can share our designs with anyone through a link or using social networks. Currently the application has two modes of service, one free and another called "Canva for Work" which eliminates the limitations and allows access to many more designs.

What do you dislike?

Although the application is very useful for my work and I use it regularly I think that its price is somewhat high, I hope that with the launch of a new mode of service the current one gets a small reduction in its price, for the rest the application works well and the results are professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend paying the subscription of "Canva for Work" if you are going to need to use templates since with respect to the free subscription the latter has many more templates and advantages of all kinds that make it worthwhile. I also strongly recommend that you use the application in the Chrome browser since I personally think it works much more fluid.

Mainly I use Canva for the creation of ads and the templates that the application offers to use as a base are very useful because of its great design quality, I personally rely on these templates and only modify what is necessary to personalize it. The results are very professional.

Canva review by Michael U.
Michael U.

"Excellent general-purpose for web graphics"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use; the small set of tools & functions provides for a surprising degree of creativity and productivity.

What do you dislike?

Lacks some basic image-editing functionality. Some issues with function placements & features between versions, though this is not an issue for new users. Those who have been using Canva will find it switches from V2 to V1 when you try to edit images created in V1.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to create social media posts, blog graphics, etc., there really is nothing better - and it's free (there is a paid upgrade, but in years of working with it, I've never found the need to upgrade past the free offering).

As someone who does all his work online - social media marketing, web development, and marketing materials - I have an ongoing need for the type of web graphics Canva excels at e.g. social media posts.

Between the provided templates and the ability to rapidly create, edit, and reuse graphics, Canva saves me a ton of time every day.

Canva review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"A straightforward graphic design tool that's very easy to access and use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Canva is what stands our for me. I can load it up within seconds through just about any web browser on most computers I use. The usability is also very simple, especially compared to standard graphic design and illustration tools. Canva has many graphic elements available for users to use at no additional cost. There is a gigantic library of stock photos, chart icons and more that I can use for things like presentations and reports.

What do you dislike?

If I don't have an internet connection, then I basically can't use Canva. Though I typically have internet access, I often struggle to find a connection when I'm traveling. Aside from that, there are very minor issues regarding occasional crashing or slow loading speeds, but nothing that really annoys me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is a widely used graphic design tool by many people that I work with. I think I can give you the capability to both create quickly, but also allows you room to create unique designs that fit a wide range of needs. Beginner and advanced users can likely benefit from Canva for certain projects.

When I need to create infographics or general graphics for presentations or business documents, Canva is one the design tools I go to first. I feel that I have some graphic design ability with common software like Photoshop and Illustrator, but I still find Canva easier to get me started and finished with my designs more quickly.

Canva review by Connor W.
Connor W.

"Great software for those with limited design experience"

What do you like best?

I like the multitude of sizes, designs, and templates that Canva provides. I also like the ease of customizability Canva allows for. I have been able to create simple yet stunning social media posts allowing for increased engagement with my social media audience. I really like the infographic template because it allows me to create awesome educational materials for me to use when working with the public on educating them about what my nonprofit does.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the brand kit allowed me to provide more information to those that are collaborating with me on projects. I would also like if they allowed for more sizes to be printed through Canva. I believe they only provide about four different sized items to be printed at this time. It would also be very nice if they had a feature to create some type of video content, I would love to do all this through Canva instead of having to pay for other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay for the full subscription, it is worth it and pays itself back so quickly.

This has helped extensively with the marketing of our brand as well as in the design and production of postcards, brochures, business cards, and social media posts. Another major problem we have solved is avoiding having to hire a graphic designer given the small budget of a newer nonprofit organization. I also like that it allows for designing through the mobile app if I have an idea while away from the computer, I can throw something together on the app and then refine it on the computer.

Canva review by Glenda W.
Glenda W.

"Let your ideas flow with Canva"

What do you like best?

It is difficult to answer because I love everything about Canva, but if there is one thing I have to emphasize, it's the great variety of figures and drawings that there are to add to your design, I think it's one of the things that makes Canva special.

What do you dislike?

You suffer if you are a perfectionist there are so many options to put here or remove there. Therefore, I recommend you define well what you are going to do before you start with your design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The templates are your friends, not your enemies, if you want to give originality to your design, edit the colors, the filters, the font, but start with a template, now you have valuable time and your designs are better than started from scratch.

Here, designs are constantly required, so Canva is great for us, since we can quickly solve our creative challenges without having to break our heads a lot and without squandering the budget.

Canva review by maria de los santos r.
maria de los santos r.

"It is not only a tool of photo retouching, but of composition of images to communicate something"

What do you like best?

I really like Canva because it is a free web design tool with which I have been able to create and publish a diversity of free, beautiful and elegant designs. For concrete and simple designs can solve a lot of day-to-day problems that a photographer and designer like me.

Canva has an attractive and easy-to-use interface for anyone, a website with diverse functionalities in which we can retouch, design and share any content with colleagues and clients

What do you dislike?

So far I have liked everything about Canva because it is not only a tool for photo retouching, but also for composition of images to communicate something: a poster, an image for social networks, a logo, a brochure ... It is an online, accessible tool from devices with full browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the advantages of this application is that it makes available images and different formats to be able to create great designs. Another strength of this online tool is that it is free and does not fall short in benefits. It is true that we can pay monthly for it and that we can choose among many other options such as choosing more images for our projects or forms to incorporate into the designs. It is also

a didactic tool and simple to use. No design knowledge is required to create beautiful and elegant web or print designs.

In a very short time, Canva has become an indispensable tool for me.

I can create and publish attractive content that attracts new potential customers and loyalty to existing ones.

I have highlighted great touches to my photographic works and I have created very attractive designs for my social networks.

For me Canva is very useful and has become one of my main marketing tools.

Canva review by rachell h.
rachell h.

"Canva is a great tool to *look* like you know graphic design"

What do you like best?

Canva is a great tool to *look* like you know graphic design and in reality you have no idea, but the templates they provide allow you to look like it! I love all the variations in sizes-- presentations, social media posts, email banners etc etc They are all formatted in the right settings. I love how many texts, photos, icons, backgrounds, colors etc they have available. it is so user friendly

What do you dislike?

You have to pay a small fee to upload brand guidelines, but I find it worth it! I have seen some companies post and I have thought to myself "that looks like a Canva template" which isn't great... It is not going to be as high quality as a designer but the cost is SOO much better

No one on staff is a graphic designer and this cuts down the cost of hiring someone. We have realized that we can have more engaging social media with posting quotes as images and sharing events as images through Canva. People are more drawn to images and Canva allows us to do that which is wonderful!

Canva review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"A simple and capable browser-based graphic design tool"

What do you like best?

I can just open up a web browser and start designing lots of different types of media. The tools and functionality are surprisingly straightforward to use. All of the essential tools including resize, rotate, background colors and options of that nature are included in the tool menu. We can save files in common file formats including jpeg, png and pdf. We can even upload vector files such as svg and eps. There are many good quality templates for common media like flyers, business cards and brochures.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I look for templates, there are so many that it's hard find one that fits what I'm working on. It got easier as I got more familiar with their library, but it would be nice to have more advanced search capabilities and filters. Another knock on Canva is that we can't save vector files even though we can upload them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva can be a great go-to platform when you need to put something together quickly or want to have a large selection of graphic resources and templates at your fingertips. I think many people don't realize that Canva can be used for more than just standard graphics. It can also be used for business documents such as resumes and reports.

I've used Canva for quick jobs where I really needed to get quality print materials for events done as soon as possible. I have very little graphic design experience and was able to use Canva's core tools to create sharp print graphics and documents for several events. Instead of having to search online for stock images, I was able to use the images available within Canva without additional cost or royalty restrictions.

Canva review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"A tool designed for designers. "

What do you like best?

Canva is a cloud application that allows you to easily create designs with a high visual quality finish. It is based on the use of templates and their customization using drag and drop. That is, you drag the images from your computer to replace the ones in the template and you compose a montage with image and text or a collage with several images. The system is very easy, you choose predefined designs that will normally include a background and a typography and you personalize it, basically changing the background for another photo and writing your own text. You can also change the font, move the elements and apply filters, so you can get attractive designs very quickly. In addition, an advantage is that your designs are saved in the cloud, so you can edit them later if you want to make variations, a need for the most common design. How not to love Canva if it offers you so many tools in one place, I use it for almost anything in my work, to edit the photographs, help in the creation of web pages, create presentations, and always with a very professional finish, the best everything is that it is not like other design programs that you must download, we can use it completely online, which is great, because when downloading programs my PC can get a bit slow, the tool is free and you can use it whenever you want.

What do you dislike?

Although Canva is a really great application that will be useful to any professional designer or photographer, the truth is that for more advanced work is not the most appropriate, because the designs of Canva, however varied they are, do not fail to derive from templates that, like you, many people use. Of course, as a free tool is great, it is easy to use and we could even say it is fun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all those people who need a useful design application, which is online and also free, although it sounds incredible, if it exists in an application and that is Canva, I recommend it with your eyes closed, it offers you a pretty good amount of benefits that you it will allow to create varied design works.

With Can I have managed to do work for the company where I work and as an independent designer, with the templates that the application offers I create blogs for clients and my own staff to publicize my work, create headers, images for social networks that is so difficult to Sometimes with Can you can forget about all this problem and create images for social networks with agility. In general there are quite a few advantages that it brings you to use Can, the better you are familiar with it, the better the things you create with it.

Canva review by Audrey S.
Audrey S.

"Great design tool for small entrepreneurs and big companies alike"

What do you like best?

I love that Canva has a free version! I did enjoy the paid version with resizing, but since my social media promo tool includes resizing already, I don't really need it. I am finding that there are many great free images and templates/designs to pick from that you can update to match your branding. The templates in particular have helped me at the beginning stages of my business, when I wanted something easy to create that was also standing out. I love that there are totally customisable font sizes, layouts, and sizing. I love that you can duplicate contents you previously created, and organise them in folders, so that it makes it a lot easier to find what you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

I do have that with the social media promo tool I'm using, so I see how helpful the function could be as part of Canva: having the integrate with social media posting tools would be really cool. Also, since many people are using Canva nowadays, when you want to stand out, you have to be creative yourself and create your own templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version.

I have created templates that With Canva I design reusable templates for both my social media and newsletters, that are on brand. It helps me to save time through duplicating the templates I've created in the past, and adapting them for newer content. Overall I enjoy using the free version, and I do recommend it to colleagues and clients.

Canva review by Karlota H.
Karlota H.

"Excelenete Web Design Tool."

What do you like best?

With ETA application I can create all kinds of designs for my clients, when they ask me to do a job of publicity, of course I use Canva, what I like is that it gives me the possibility to create logos, Infografia, presentations, publications for networks Social and posters, all from one place and very easy, free of charge and on the web.

What do you dislike?

Have now I have not found any against in this application, on the contrary, there are so many advantages it contains that it is very productive for any user to have it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is very good application, its advantages are countless as well as all its functions, I could not stop using this application.

With this application I had many benefits for my business as an independent photographer, I was able to create my own blog with striking titles, images, Infografias and wallpapers. Besides all I can do all the marketing material you need like brochures, flyers, business cards, Regalon cards and even labels, definitely have canva in my work has been a very good choice.

Canva review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"El mejor software!!"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de Canva, es que a pesa de que es un programa de diseño, la herramienta es fácil de usar y tiene una gran variedad de plantillas con las que puedes trabajar libremente. Ademas de que ofrece una gran cantidad de fotografías, iconos, tipografías, elementos, TODO lo que necesitas para un diseño canva lo tiene, no tienes que buscar nada fuera. Es un software en el que puedes trabajar de forma online, mientras que con otros programas tienes que descargar el programa cosa que toma mucho tiempo, aquí puedes acceder a tus diseños con solo iniciar sesión desde cualquier dispositivo. Es tan completa que incluso con la versión gratuita las herramientas que ofrece satisface todas mis necesidades.

What do you dislike?

Mi único problema con Canva es que no puedo cargar imágenes en png en el formato gratis, cosa que a veces me limita. Me gustaría que pudieran arreglar esto en el futuro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Canva al 100% una herramienta de diseño totalmente útil, en donde puedes hacer muchas cosas dentro gracias a la versatilidad del software, a pesar de no ser un diseñador dentro trabajaras como uno!

Lo utilizo para crear material para las redes sociales que no requieran mucho diseño de forma profesional (headers de facebook, posts para instagram, imágenes para Linkedin) de modo que ayudo al diseñador gráfico y me encargo yo misma de realizarlos entrando desde mi cuenta personal, evitando cargarle ese tipo de trabajo. Canva me permite personalizar las plantillas de modo que mantengo la estética que pauto el diseñador y conservo todos los elementos representativos de la marca.

Para usos personales, utilice canva para realizar mi curriculum, ademas de que realizo mi planificador mensual, para organizar mi trabajo, y para otras cosas mas creativas como tarjetas de cumpleaños para mis familiares, y mis propios calendarios.

Utilizo Canva para muchas cosas!

Canva review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"A simple graphic design tool I enjoy using"

What do you like best?

It's nice to be able to access Canva online from a web browser. I can log into my account from any computer without having to install software. The design tools in Canva are relatively easy to use and allow me to manipulate graphics as much as I usually need. Saving to multiple file formats allows me to use the graphics for a variety of purposes. The tool that I use the most is the rotate and resize tool. I can modify most of the graphics to my needs with just that tool.

What do you dislike?

Canva doesn't seem intended for very advanced graphic designs. Though it's a quick and simple tool that can get the job done for me, it can't really replace an application like Adobe Photoshop. I also think it's hard in Canva to get back and redo certain actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Canva as a simple graphic design solution that doesn't require a ton of advanced graphic design experience. Most of the tools are intuitive enough for a beginner to go in and start working on graphic projects right away.

With Canva, I have easy access to a quality graphic design solution through my web browser. I've used it for presentations and marketing materials. I don't have to search on the internet in stock photo websites for many of the stock images I need. Much of the time, I can find the photo or icon I need within Canva.

Canva review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Easier to use than other complex programs"

What do you like best?

Canva has a wonderful portfolio of modern-looking templates for fliers, social media posts, printed posters and everything in between. Navigating within the page is very easy since it has a very friendly user interface. The library of design elements is very helpful, but you can also upload your own images and graphics to use in your projects.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to use a different font and paragraph setting within the same cell slowed things down... just a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Canva is good for many things, in general, I use it with my team to do several tasks that I used to do with photoshop, but that with Canva is much easier to achieve and does not require prior knowledge.

Even though I use Photoshop daily, I refer friends and family over to Canva for its quality and ease of use. I use it multiple times a week to through quick design idea out to my team.

Canva review by Harper J.
Harper J.

"Excellent advertising editor"

What do you like best?

Among the main things that I like about this software is the fact that it is free and online, which allows you to work from anywhere without any problem, the most needed is access to the Internet, it also seems to me that it is very easy to use and that the truth is very useful for advertising material in social networks mainly instagram, also poses a gallery with many images with which we can work and not only that but also has premium images to which we can access for a reasonable cost small.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that this tool meets the purpose for what is done and is able to make advertising material fast and beautiful without having high knowledge in addition to being able to have support in materials created by other people and shared by them in the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly I recommend it a lot but of course I emphasize that comparing a job done with this application to one done with more powerful tools is not the same as the limitations that it has are a lot if we are people that we like to give a more personal touch to our work.

I have used it when I have managed to manage profiles of people or sales pages and thus be able to efficiently disseminate the product or service they offer, the truth is that it has allowed me to make posters quite fast and in my opinion they are very professional, It seems a good tool besides that it has desktop versions and for cell phones.

Canva review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Uno de los mejores softwares de diseños. "

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de Canva, es que a pesar de que no soy una diseñadora gráfica profesional, puedo diseñar con total libertad dentro del software. Ofrece muchas plantillas para realizar diversos diseños, así que fácilmente se adapta a lo que necesito. Desde los elementos gráficos para personalizar tu plantilla hasta las fotos que te ofrece, todo TODO lo que ofrece Canva me ayuda a crear diseños que lucen completamente profesionales, ademas de permitirme personalizar los diseños con mis fotografías o los colores de la marca. Es un software muy intuitivo, ademas de que usando la versión gratis no te limita en lo absoluto para seguir elaborar los mejores diseños.

What do you dislike?

Desde que lo he estado utilizando solo me ha traído beneficios, no tengo ninguna queja grande sobre Canva, considero que es uno de los mejores softwares de diseño que he utilizado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Canva sin duda alguna, es uno de los mejores software de diseños, es muy versátil y se adapta a cualquier diseño que quieras crear, ademas de que ofrece infinidad de herramientas con las que trabajar, que encuentras prácticamente todo! Canva es lo mejor.

Debido a mi trabajo como Community Manager dentro de una agencia, existen veces en que la diseñadora encargada de realizar los diseños se encuentra ocupada y no tengo arte que acompañar con el contenido que sera publicado en la redes sociales; cuando esto ocurre me meto en mi cuenta personal de Canva y me encargo de realizar el diseño yo misma, como Canva me ofrece plantillas customizables para las redes sociales es mas fácil para mi desarrollar el diseño. Ademas de que lo utilizo para uso personal también dentro de Canva he realizado presentaciones, currículos, cartas, infografias creativas, logos y muchas cosas mas... Canva es tan versátil que podría seguir con la lista de cosas que hago dentro de este software. Considero que es uno de los mas completos, ademas de que como habia mencionado anteriormente el hecho de que sea gratis no me limita en nada, el poder realizar cualquier diseño que yo necesite.

Canva review by Paulina A.
Paulina A.

"I can create the design I want with canva."

What do you like best?

It is a really spectacular tool to design and create web content of all kinds. With Canva we can create posters, posters, infographics, documents, business cards, Facebook covers, graphics, etc. in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

Within the disadvantages that I have noticed in this application is that once created the design in Canva, the dimensions generated for our documents can be slightly modified. There are no lines or guides that allow us to know with certainty that our design is focused and adjusted with the rest of the project. Not for that reason we have to take our hands to the head, for them there is ingenuity and we can add lines that act as guides and erase them at the end of the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it a lot because it is free, and you do not have to be an expert to use it, and the results are incredible, there are many advantages that this application has.

I am a professional photographer but my clients ask me for a bit of everything, with their photos I have to do everything, whatever they can think of and thanks to this application I am able to please everyone, making my business more interesting, I am going beyond a simple photograph , I can make postcards, invitation cards, banners for events and much more thanks to canva.

Canva review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"User Friendly Content Creator"

What do you like best?

Canva is super easy to navigate even for first-time users. The ability to have pre-set text blocks with fonts, sizes and scales assigned makes designing quick and beautiful. The templates are also great to have when you don't want to start from scratch. Canva makes it easy to design and then download to share file types and you can also share and collaborate in the design space as well.

What do you dislike?

Certain file types for multiple pages cannot be changed, so this presents a challenge to create multiple projects as opposed to be able to download as different file types for one project with multiple pages

I frequently create interactive content to update my remote team and Canva helps me to make my communication more impactful. It is especially helpful in creating infographics for my teams to share and even collaborate with different managers to share content across teams.

Canva review by Claudio J. T.
Claudio J. T.

"Excellent tool for the creation of beautiful and elegant designs"

What do you like best?

You can work from any mobile device or laptop, it is simple to use, which helps users to adapt more because it does not require design knowledge to create a project, it is also possible to customize the dimensions of the designs to be executed.

What do you dislike?

The difficulty is that it does not provide guidelines to know when the design is centered and adjusted with the rest of the project.

Another problem encountered is that once saved the project you can see a slight change in the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Presentations can be mounted to show executives a project in specific, as it is also used to mount designs of advertisements in social networks

A great advantage is that you can save a project under PNG, JPG, PDF and animation GIFs format (text format) which maximizes the impression, added to this the function of the colors is another of its most prominent advantages since these are saved automatically without needing to remember the hexadecimal code.

Canva review by Kara M.
Kara M.

"Love love love! Create stunning designs with minimal effort"

What do you like best?

The elements, templates, and designs available in Canva is second to none. That combined with the graphic design tools of changing colors, opacity, sizing, etc. makes this tool completely invaluable for me as a content creator.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have no complaints to speak of! Even the free version of Canva is quite robust. I've not experienced glitching. The only thing I have had issues with is that saving things as certain sizes greatly affects resolution, but that is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't worry if you can't use high-end graphic design software like Photoshop etc. Canva truly is all you need to make your business - or personal (party invites! business cards! neighborhood flyers!) materials - look professional and beautiful.

Being able to create eye-catching content with the least amount of time, and the greatest modern appeal. From proposals, to Instagram posts, Canva helps us with all of it.

Canva review by Jackie M.
Jackie M.

"Me encanta Canva"

What do you like best?

He estado utilizando Canva para resolver mis desafíos creativos desde hace varios años, y me encanta esta plataforma. Calificado contra competidores, creo que se destaca sobre el resto.

Amo la biblioteca de canva de fotos y elementos gráficos. Ya sea que sean gratis o complementos por un pequeño cargo, he encontrado que su biblioteca tiene mejores ilustraciones que sus competidores. También me encantan los formatos de descarga disponibles y lo fácil que es hacer gráficos transparentes para una amplia gama de usos.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusta de Canva es las opciones disponibles en tablas y gráficos. Una mejor funcionalidad y más opciones aquí permitirían incluso más usos comerciales como informes, etc.

Además, he experimentado problemas ocasionales con la función de descarga que pueden ser estresantes en una fecha límite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agregar a mas personas cuesta dinero adicional, así que tenlo en cuenta.

Canva permite a los usuarios con capacidades de diseño limitadas ejecutar la creación de recursos visuales de manera fácil y eficiente.

Muchos vendedores tienen una idea básica de cómo diseñar, pero carecen de capacitación sobre cómo utilizar las herramientas basadas en software más robustas. Pero Canva elimina software innecesario, especialmente cuando está trabajando en activos para redes sociales, presentaciones internas y similares.

El otro beneficio es la velocidad. Puede crear gráficos a pedido para campañas en lugar de tener que enviar una solicitud de proyecto a su agencia, o esperar al diseñador interno para borrar su agenda.

Canva review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Canva is the most helpful creation tool I use"

What do you like best?

Canva is easy to use and I find it does some tasks easier than the bigger photo editing programs. Do not think this is a difficult program to learn, it's not like Photoshop or GIMP. It's very drag and drop friendly and allows for intuitive editing. There's no selecting different tools to do different jobs or selecting a special area to edit in. There's enough free pictures and graphics to keep you happy for a long time too. The paid version only allows for canvas resizing, downloading items with transparent backgrounds and adds a lot of graphics but the actual editing isn't really much different.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't download with transparency but I understand you do need to leave some features for the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose so try Canva. The free version has plenty of features to get the job done.

I have used Canva to create knockout job resumes, brochures, flyers, Facebook and Instagram posts. The free features are more than enough to get a pro advertisement created quickly.

Canva review by Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

"Game changing tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

Canva has allowed us to create professional-grade visuals for use in everything ranging from Facebook posts to website content, to newsletters. I have used it both professional and for private use and have been extremely pleased with its ease of use, the range of high-quality elements and low cost.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I will run into issues with layers and being able to specify which layer I want to edit. This can be prevented with preemptive steps to layer things as your edit them, versus arranging the layers after they've all been added. The resizing feature offered through the paid version is also not ideal. It will resize the canvas, but as far as resizing your elements to fit the new canvas size, you'll still need to go in and do quite a bit of editing yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to play with the product, make use of the templates and refer to visual marketing tools that appeal to you for inspiration. Give the paid product a try - it's well worth your money, and make sure you're creating on the correctly sized canvas from the very beginning to save yourself unnecessary frustration.

I've used Canva for multiple companies now. When I worked for public libraries, it allowed us to ramp up our marketing without unnecessary cost to the taxpayer, and for my current job, it's redefining our online look and social presence by allowing to create professional and clean looking ads and posts.

Canva review by Katy F.
Katy F.

"I love Canva!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that Canva stays cheap/free for users that just don't have the budget for content creation like so. This product is perfect for anything from school projects, presentations, creating or designing invitations or flyers - the limits are endless!

What do you dislike?

I do dislike how it practically begs you to purchase it. There are several "buy now" or "upgrade now" boxes. I also am not a big fan on the purchasable content. It shows as available (given your subscription status or lack thereof) while you are creating something. You will click the item only to see huge watermark - I would suggest that only show free content if that is what the users have available to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend Canva to my friends, family and co-workers simply because it is mostly free, super easy, and isn't cheesy! No more cartoon-y marketing, no more lazy birthday invitations.

I create quick and easy flyers, invitations, social media posts, birthday cards, and announcements several times a week! Plain black text and white background is so outdated, Canva brings style, flavor, and color to your visuals. Turning just text into art.

Canva review by Harikumar P.
Harikumar P.

"Online designing made so simple"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and simple online tool for designing posters, banners, brouchers , logo etc. It has 100s of pre templates and free images ready for us. It has large collection of icons, frames, graphic elements etc. It also offers free trail period to test their service.Anyone with a little or no designing skill can use Canva and become a master in designing. It has provision to download as png, pdf, jpg etc. I strongly recommend to use Canva. It is also useful for creating professional resumes

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be improved. Sometime the download doesn't work so we need to check the status page to know any technical bugs.Other than that I didn't find any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend to use Canva if you are looking to learn designing. It is more helpful for the beginners. It really save time as well as very easy to use. You can create different types of creatives using Canva. Try at least once if you are looking for a simple online designing tool.

Designing is an important element of any business. We need to create a lot social media posters, brouchers etc. It has ready made template for every social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. So we don't need to design according to poster dimension since Canva already pre set the dimensions. It is very easy to use. Withn few minutes the posters are ready. It saves time

Canva review by Joy Suzanne H.
Joy Suzanne H.

"Easy Image Creation - Has Saved So Much Time"

What do you like best?

The ability to use a previous project as a template. I have a few standard formats that I use for blog post images, and I can reuse them over and over again, switching out some of the images and colors. This has saved me so much time creating images for my blog (which is not my favorite task!)

What do you dislike?

I don't like the popups we started getting recently for the paid version. An occasional invite is fine, but getting the prompt every time I log in or download a file is a bit obnoxious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've heard that Canva is great for designers too. But as a non-designer, I've used this program to create beautiful blog images, social media images, flyers, even a book cover for an instruction manual at my "day" job. It's a versatile and easy to use tool.

I'm not a designer. My business is not yet at a place to hire someone to do graphics for me. This is probably my least favorite task, and also the one that doesn't come naturally. Canva helps me to create great graphics without a huge time investment (unless I want to) and without designer skills or expensive software.

Canva review by THOMAS K.
THOMAS K.

"Great tool for developing creatives for all types of needs"

What do you like best?

Canva is the best tool I have ever seen, in which we can create any posters or banners in a matter of time using Canva. It really helps us to get the best of all our designers. The built in templates are lot and is easy to add, also the UI is really friendly and easy to customize. We are really happy the way Canva works and is one of it proud customers. The main advantage is that Canva has an auto save option which helps to save the document without saving manually. Great tool !

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit high and they send mails too frequently. A lot of unwanted mails are being send on almost all days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduce the pricing and please don't send frequent spam emails !

Our designing team is now tension free as they can create all the creatives in time using this tool. All our clients are happy and they like the Canva elements too.

Canva review by Maria S L.
Maria S L.

"Canva - Create great images very easily"

What do you like best?

With canva I can create designs of all kinds, has very good image editing tools and totally online, something I like is that it already has the sizes set for different social networks, and also allows you to create presentations with great animations and effects.

What do you dislike?

To be a complete image editor, you need some functions like shadow and lighting and other advanced options, besides, to work with canva you need a stable internet connection to use all your functions, another thing is that to get all the characteristics of canva, must Change to the business version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it since it is very easy to use and provides excellent features at low cost.

I use canva daily in my work, since it gives me the possibility of creating excellent designs without the need to have heavy editors installed in my computers, also it allows me to share the designs directly from its interface.

Canva review by JIJI T K K.
JIJI T K K.

"Awesome Designing Platform"

What do you like best?

I love doing my designing works in this software, which contains different types of tools which can be used according to our interest. It includes numerous built in templates for starters to start with their designs. The main advantage is that they provide free trails for beginners which help them to understand more about the platforms rich tools and features. The image uploaded and saved can be in any formats like png, jpg, pdf etc.. All the features are very easy to access and understandable to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much of the negatives to present with, only thing is sometimes while saving the image or updating the image with any changes it may not get updated properly. Otherwise I'm very satisfied with the software which helps me out in providing best posters, designs etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sure recommend this software for others also, since for our company I could do wonderful designing posters. Which is also time consuming and easy to use.

I have been using this software for more than a year till now I felt very useful and easy to access platform for designing beginners. They get complete rich features while choosing free trial option. And one thing I need to say the new version of this software contains more new additional features and functions which I felt it as an advantage. From my side I'm very satisfied I could give excellent posters for company works.

Canva review by Alexis C.
Alexis C.

"Great for Simple Designs"

What do you like best?

I love that Canva allows you to customize its ready-made templates. You can change colors, fonts, positions of items, etc. Really anything and everything about the design is editable! Creating custom sized designs is also very useful. If you don't have the Canva premium subscription, it's easy to upload images and graphics from another software into Canva. For example, I have a subscription to shutter stock, so instead of paying for images in Canva, I just download them out of Shutterstock and then upload those images into Canva. Easy and cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I don't like using the mobile version of the app as much. It tends to run slowly and doesn't function as well as the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! Since the basic level is free, it's definitely worth playing around on. Even if you don't have a great eye for design or artistic talent, using the templates is so easy and you're guaranteed to have a great result if you stick within the parameters. If you have an eye for design, go in and create new templates and tweak what's already there.

I use Canva to create aesthetically pleasing posts and stories for social media. It helps maintain a cohesive style for the magazine's social profiles.

Canva review by Allyson B.
Allyson B.

"I love using canva for several groups I help manage!"

What do you like best?

I love that with canva, I can search for a photo or use my own. I appreciate all of the different design options available, for all kinds of social media. I really like the different quotes when your design is being prepared too- they keep inspiring me each time I use canva.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the photos you have to pay for are visible. It makes sense from a marketing standpoint, but I personally would like to only see the photos and background options I can actually use with my account. Perhaps this would be better if they were at least sorted or separated somehow but still visible- not mixed in willy nilly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For best results, use the desktop version. However, the mobile app has improved tremendously in the last year. I now primarily use the mobile app unless I need a larger screen- which is when I use my laptop.

I use canva for bible study announcements, physical therapy shout outs, I also use it to share my big moments in life and to make quotes come to life with design and pictures. Canva helps me fuel my creativity in an efficient and productive manner. My quotes are no longer boring, thanks to canva.

Learning about Canva?

* We monitor all Canva reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.