1) Easy to use: trust me, it is not as scary as some of the other "photoshop" softwares that scare people. Canva is incredibly easy to use and very easy to master. You can be a beginner or a professional, but I am lucky to find you with this tool, you are neat
. 2) Dimension Guru: if you do many social media campaigns, maintenance of social network accounts, etc., you will need to know all the dimensions. Fortunately, Canva allows you to choose templates that have pre-set dimensions (for example, a Facebook cover will have a different dimension to the Facebook profile picture).
3) Versatility: Canva can be used for virtually any purpose, from the creation of curriculum vitae to the creation of company logos from scratch, and many more! They even have ready-to-use templates that you can upload and only modify the existing information.
4) Great memory: Canva keeps the color scheme that your brand has and applies it to your future projects. This is so that you do not accidentally use a slightly lighter or darker tone. (I used to spend a lot)
5) Professional creations: Until now, everything that I have created using Canva was very professional.
6) Who needs a design team: with Canva in your arsenal, you do not need to invest an exorbitant amount in a design team. However, you have to invest a lot of time if you answer that call. That is a different story.
The mobile app for this tool is a little less user friendly and I have a harder time using it, but I prefer to create graphics online anyway so I can download a zip file and then schedule and plan. Their new layout that they just upgraded too took a bit of an adjustment, but I love it now.
Canva has been the solution we needed to allow others on our team to dabble in design and easily get started with no prior experience. The level of our projects has improved significantly since we started using the platform. It has aided us in producing professional looking documents, slide decks, social media images and more! It's also been encouraging to see the Canva team continue to develop the platform and add much-needed functionality along the way. The experience has only gotten better! The only reason I'm a little afraid to tell people about Canva is it's well on its way to putting me (as a designer) out of a job!
Canva has demystified design to the point that I'm starting to fear for my job! (Just kidding, but only kind of). Canva has been a lifesaver! So many people on our team wanted to make their work look better, but didn't have a place to start. They were never going to be able to master the Adobe Creative Suite, and even those who had put time into learning it did not necessarily have an eye or instinct for design. Canva has made it possible for those people to create great looking documents, slide presentations, and graphics with no prior experience. The pre-made templates, color palette suggestions, and embedded assets including photos and icons give you everything you need. All you have to do is drag and drop!