WebinarJam

WebinarJam is a webinar system designed to produces a complete live stream event from registration to replay.

Work for WebinarJam?

Learning about WebinarJam?

WebinarJam Reviews

Ask WebinarJam a Question
Showing 15 WebinarJam reviews
WebinarJam review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Definitely my favorite webinar software"

What do you like best?

WebinarJam allows you maximum control over the webinar experience. For anyone who sells products or services via webinar, you know the need to have things happen in a very precise fashion, such as videos rolling and/or showing PowerPoint slides. I can easily add those into my presentation and seamlessly transition back and forth between them.

What do you dislike?

I miss some of the old templates for the Thank You pages. I wish it was easier to make those nice and have more content on them. (Maybe something they'll fix soon!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't just slap together any old webinar and hope it works. You need to think about the presentation and how the audience will perceive it. WebinarJam not only has the tools to make the presentation better looking, the setup process for a webinar will force you to think critically about it. Also, if you like integrating your webinars seamlessly with your CRM, this is going to be a very good setup for you.

We needed a webinar platform to convert leads to new members of our program. This software integrated with Infusionsoft (one of our requirements) and was perfectly situated to lead up to a sale at the end of the webinar. You can display an offer at just the right moment. I was able to do the same webinar for over a year (live every time) with zero problems and got more program members from that webinar than just about anything else we did during that time!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WebinarJam
WebinarJam review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"New Update to Webinar Jam makes it WAY Easier to run live video"

What do you like best?

Webinar Jam with the web RTC Jam Room upgrade is a great way to run live video presentations online. The features are really powerful and setup is easy. As a direct response marketer, the features in Webinar Jam cater to this style of marketing really well. They let you do everything from upload your slide presentation beforehand (which all of your presenters can control remotely), get your offer ready making a hyperlink show up in the chat whenever you want to, run polls and surveys, etc. The setup is self-explanatory and it integrates easily with most CRMs and autoresponders. Facebook Pixel tracking is also really good. The chat is really easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

You have to upgrade to the new "Jam Room" to get the most out of Webinar Jam. Otherwise, you have to use their YouTube integration which is not very good. As a matter of fact, it actually messed up the first ever live webinar I ran for one of my businesses. Not a good start for a new brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend the upgrade to the Jam Room enough. It uses Web RTC instead of a YouTube integration, which makes setting up and delivering your webinar so much easier. The upgrade is an additional $197 per year (or least that's how much it was when I bought it), and it worth every penny. I was thinking about switching from Webinar Jam to another platform after a debacle with them when they still used the YouTube integration, but I'm glad I tried out this upgrade.

Webinar Jam makes it easy for me to connect with my audience and set up presentations that get my clients and customers to know, like, and trust me more quickly. It's a great way to make sales, and also a great way to build brand awareness and authority.

What Webinar solution do you use?

WebinarJam review by Love and Light S.
Love and Light S.

"Great functionality, but where's the privacy?"

What do you like best?

This is super easy to use, and best of all - it doesn't require my attendees to download any software like zoom does.

What do you dislike?

I can't get my live streams to stay private, I always have people who have not been given the private link attending the live event. I have contacted support about this several times, have followed all of their instructions, but there's still a loophole somewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to do live webinars, plus you can still use the recordings just as simply.

I was looking for a user friendly way to host live webinar office hours for my students...this was the perfect solution for my less tech-savvy customers. It doesn't require them to download any software. All they have to do is click the link I send by email and they can join right in.

WebinarJam review by Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.

"Simple and Easy Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use and professionalism there is to the platform of this website. I really like how I can use up to 6 co-presenters within my webinar. The quality of the video and audio is superb and I can say that my coworkers and colleagues enjoy it as much as I do. I also really enjoy having a live chat during my webinar as well with the people in my video chat. It makes this very advanced and high quality and a valuable resource tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about WebinarJam currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is very high quality and I find it to be extremely worth it. My coworkers enjoyed using this platform and I know that with the simplicity and professional looking platform, it makes WebinarJam enjoyable to use.

The business problems we are solving with WebinarJam is the communication we need from different geographical points. People travel for business and it is a great tool we can use to keep means of communication when other staff is away.

WebinarJam review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

I liked how intuitive the platform is that you can pretty much teach yourself. It is very structured and the steps of use are very clear. It contains lots of valuable features and enables users to create cool webinars. The customer support system is probably one of the best I have dealt with. They go above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many problems with this software as it has solved so many problems for me but one thing I noted was that it is important to be extra careful when playing around with it as I accidentally deleted a previous webinar and the system has no way of resurrecting deleted files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run webinars on a regular basis I would 100% recommend using webinar jam. Especially if your goal is to get a lot of viewers. It is so easy to use and intuitive that you can learn it by yourself without wasting too much time training your staff in on it.

Sign ups to our webinars increased dramatically as we finally found a system that has smooth integration and easy set up for viewers. I found with previous softwares our numbers were dropping due to technical difficulties and viewers don't have patience, it needs to be efficient.

WebinarJam review by User

"How did we ever do webinars before??"

What do you like best?

The entire process is so seamless! We love how you can set up all of the email notifications (pre-webinar reminder emails, replay emails, etc), plus integrate with our email marketing provider for a more robust communication strategy. The ability to pre-add offers, video injections, file sharing, and more is awesome and makes the live session run so smoothly. There's an express configuration if you're in a rush,, but we like using the full configuration to set up all the details.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we dislike is that replay viewers can't fast-forward through the webinar replays. While we totally understand why they have it set up like this as a default, we wish there were an option to change this, as several of our webinar attendees have requested it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend, especially if you're planning on hosting multiple webinars per month, and you already have started building your audience.

WebinarJam helps us generate leads and drive sales. We're able to offer free, value-packed online workshops to anyone in the world, and at the end we can pitch related products. Webinar conversion rates are much, much higher than conversions on social media.

WebinarJam review by Clément R.
Clément R.

"Webinar Jam - Great and inexpensive webinar solution"

What do you like best?

The tool is really complete and integrates perfectly within our existing marketing solutions ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

The back office of the tool could use some polishing. It's not intuitive enough to put together an advanced webinar session. Another thing is that you can upload powerpoint presentations to the platform, but the animations won't work (though you can solve the problem with screen sharing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking of including webinars in your strategy, WebinarJam is a great tool to give it a try. Inexpensive and efficient, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Well, we can create and present an unlimited number of webinars for our clients and prospects.

WebinarJam review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Better than adobe connect"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could upload slides and run power point presentations through with the audience. When I used adobe connect I had this problem

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of privacy in live streams - when I wanted to do a closed stream with my team (who are from all over) about unpublished results I realized there were people accessing it that were not invited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check out the trial for sure. 1$ for 60 days.

When sharing research results the Jam Polls allowed us to ask research participants what their perceptions about what the results would be were, before sharing the results, I found the jam polls less glitchy than other options for example adobe connect which I do not like.

WebinarJam review by Hailey F.
Hailey F.

"My favorite webinar tool, and I've tried a ton"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, it has unique features that help you sell- pop up offers with count downs that create urgency, sales notifications, evergreen webinars that sell for you while you sleep, it's cheap.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike and I've found other webinar tools like gotowebinar to be dated and clunky.

It's great for customer acquisition, sales, retention & loyalty

WebinarJam review by Hassam F.
Hassam F.

"Definitely beats Skype for hosting webinars"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that you can connect with multiple presenters in an interface that's engaging for the users.

What do you dislike?

Good connectivity with third party apps but I'd like to see an Outlook add-in that would automatically add an e-mail message with a link

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out the trial and see if it works for your use case!

We were looking to host webinars about our product to multiple law firms. The benefits were allowing multiple firms to join in on the call and interact via polls.

WebinarJam review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Good webinar tool for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Price, as we're a startup, and we have a lot of webinars where numbers of attendees at single webinar even reach to 2000 - the price comparing to competitors is great.

What do you dislike?

Not enough integrations with marketing automation tools, sometimes it doesn't work (occasionally, it's not a typical issue).

Acquiring new leads, training customers, lead nurturing.

WebinarJam review by User

"Share Everything With Ease"

What do you like best?

I like how you are able to not just cast yourself but also can include other videos, photos and animations in the presentation and switch back and forth between them

What do you dislike?

Easy to use and great but sometimes feels a little less professional than other software services for webinars. We want to come off as experts!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at pricing options to determine if its worth it for your business!

Solving our need for easy access to one another and sharing presentations/ ideas in a professional manner with our clients and potential clients

WebinarJam review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"WebinarJam review "

What do you like best?

The format of WebinarJam is GREAT for multi-contributor presenters! I am a fan.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything. I’ve always experienced good quality video with easy-to-use features.

The markup feature allowed me to make notes in real time and share them with my team. Even though we were often hundreds of miles away from each other, WebinarJam allowed us to work with the same efficiency and teamwork as we would if we were in the same room.

WebinarJam review by User in Higher Education

"Hosting webinars on webinar jam"

What do you like best?

We loved the ability to have our webinars stored and shared to our prospective clients

What do you dislike?

The integrations of webinarjam are tough to work through and find a solution

We now are able to host our webinars on our own site.

WebinarJam review by User

"Great service for teleconferencing"

What do you like best?

I like the easy feature to answer questions live on calls. Also the speed of video load.

What do you dislike?

A little more expensive than competitors but overall a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product! The buffer rate is fast so no blipping during calls

A great way to ensure solid communication with your clients

Learning about WebinarJam?

* We monitor all WebinarJam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.