Apple iOS Reviews & Product Details

What is Apple iOS?

An advanced mobile operating system. With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock solid stability, iOS is the foundation of iPhone. And even as others try to catch up, the technologies and features built into iOS keep iPhone years ahead.

Apple iOS Screenshots

Apple iOS Profile Details

Apple iOS Profile Details

Apple
Description
Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud.
1976

AMARO
1CRM Systems Corp.
CakeHR
Kisinger Campo & Associates
Afixi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
JetHunter

1-50 of 309 total iOS reviews

Apple iOS Reviews

1-50 of 309 total iOS reviews
Freelance Animator and Game Developer

"Hit-or miss with new features. Just pray you never forget your Apple account password."

What do you like best?

iOS is constantly evolving with new features/gadgets/gizmos/apps to make your life easier.

What do you dislike?

The iOS software update process is long, complicated, and a hassle. You can choose not to update, but your apps will slowly lose functionality as they have moved on and are now more compatible with the newer iOS version you opted out of. Resetting one's Apple ID password to access half the features on your phone is an absolute ordeal. Pick a password, memorize it as if your life depended on it, never try to change/reset it if you can. Also because it's Apple you can't legitimately use your iPhone as a hardrive for mp3s, e-books or whatever that haven't gone through the "system".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't ever forget your password.

I do most of my marketing on social media platforms such as Twitter and Apple iOS is fast enough for me to conduct business on my phone with relative ease.

Software Engineer

"Apple is it the best?"

What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to use I became very attached to it, I was thinking of switching to android, but I just couldn't I was way to attached to ios. I always feel safe using it because I am still using the latest version on an old device and that's something you don't get on android devices. Jailbreaking on the iphone is way better than rooting on the android it just feels easier to install tweaks, but android is definitely better at customization and app downloading.

What do you dislike?

I can't disable limit ad tracking, I can't delete photos permanently, I can't download ipa files directly from my phone without having a specified app password. There is almost no customization at all, I can't do anything special while android can change the looks and downloads apk files and even custom roms without being rooted. Apple also has a absolutely horrible agreement with app developers they take money from the apps you make more money than you think and not just that but even spotify is complaining about this problem apple even lowered there price when spotify had to make it higher. There are many limits to app development as well apple should really improve there policy's as well. When you turn on restrictions on the phone the appstore can completely disappear and mess up your phone, there is also a bug on facetime where they can still see you after you end the call. The phone automatically downloads the update when you disable the updates in settings, this removes like 2GB from your storage or even more depending on the size of the update. There is no QR button in the photos up, but when you 3D touch the camera icon it says QR, but you don't know where to place the QR code. There are also no group clocks or dark mode and most of the options in settings you can't even enable or disable. You also can't change fonts system wide move icons in different parts of homescreen and can't change skin or icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apple can be very annoying, but can always lure you in because everybody always goes for the crowd don't be that person be original get a Samsung or a Pixel they have amazing software and is amazing for coding and if you want to use project treble it is amazing.

I needed a device to test out my app I was developing for a while, this app needed a certificate which I got thanks to saurik and I needed a device to test it on specifically the iphone since it doesn't have the ability to install custom roms like android does so I was using the idea of prometheus64 to create an alternative for mobile where you can use blobs to install ios firmware no matter how old straight from your device. Sadly I had to change plans and stopped working on it, might work on it later if I ever want to again.

Ingeniero de software

"Apple iOSs is the operating system that I have used in my life"

What do you like best?

This operating system I like for its main function, which is its security, has a 24/7 support with customer service in terms of solving problems, and has multiple updates to improve phone safety and performance, I've been 4 years using this operating system and has never given me a problem

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about apple ios is that in an average of every 4 years you should go to buy another iphone newer, since the operating system as it is on iphone 4 reaches ios 9.3 and is discontinued and the applications do not they will update until a certain version is fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thanks to apple ios I can feel safe using any apple product, since this operating system is very safe and expensive but I will always want an Apple product before any other, because apple ios is 100% security and performance

Through apple ios I can use the applications that only brings this operating system as it is icloud, there I can keep information about my work (ccmea) in the cloud to open it on my computer or on my iphone

Ingeniero de software

"Love Apple iOS"

What do you like best?

I like the Apple iOS system for its system security and ease of use. I like the Icloud application, it contains a quick and sicronized email system to the cloud, I like the iPhone Search application, thanks to this function, I feel safe where I go!

What do you dislike?

Apple iOS for being a brand very recognized worldwide, its products have prices extra large compared to other competition such as Android.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally reocomiendo all users who want to try a safe OS, easy, comfortable, fast, all this will find when using Apple iOS, Apple iOS change for nothing, has served me much in my daily routine.

Using Apple iOS has made my life easier, thanks to this, I can synchronize my iphone photos to the cloud and then to my computer to my computer, while my Apple iOS "Find my iphone" I can keep in the maximum This is something fantastic!

Gerente de Producto

"Best mobile OS ever"

What do you like best?

I have been an iOS user for more than nine years, and I have always been satisfied with the performance and improvements that this system has had. Improvements and modifications are always included that increase the user experience, increase usability and the new functionalities satisfy all the needs of the user. I have never had problems related to performance, stability, equipment functioning

What do you dislike?

Up to the present time I have not found any problem to consider or anticipate. Many users make the mistake of "releasing" the system to make it possible to make changes or modifications, sacrificing the stability and guarantee of the system. I do not recommend making releases through any of the mechanisms

I have been able to solve many job requirements, such as keeping mail synchronized, this allows me to read and respond to messages. I can also store books or reports for reading or frequent consultation. The function of the camera has allowed me to make a visual record of the field work. I also keep informed of the news related to my area of ​​work and general interest

Mr.
(Myself Only)

"Simply Works out of the box!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about iOS is its SIMPLICITY!

Now, talking about simplicity, let's point out the most intuitive thing contributing to simplicity i.e. the User Interface. The best thing about UI, it is so simple. Apps are on the home screen. You can access Control Center and notifications directly from your screen. You just download apps you need, it pops up in the home screen and then you are ready to use it. There is no learning curve, anyone can use it right out of the box.

Now, talking of Apple App Store, I am sure you are aware of the magnitude of it, the massive amount of apps it provides from different criteria. And, how beautifully the apps are designed! The apps are so compatible with all type of screen sizes, it feels as if the app is made for the device.

Privacy: You shouldn't be worried about this at least! You know Apple is so tight on protecting privacy, it has even turned down cops but they will never leak any customer data to the outside world including Law. Your data is SAFE with Apple!

Oh, Is your phone slow on updates? Switch to an Apple device and you will forget worrying about an update. Updates come together on all iOS devices at the same time. The process is so seamless, it puts other Operating Systems to shame.

What do you dislike?

>The thing that is the strength of the entire iOS Operating System i.e. Simplicity turns out to be a disadvantage for some people. The fact that it is so simple often turns to be a hindrance for the power users who want more from their device like UI customisation, adding software features etc.

>iOS is not open source and thus you can only enjoy iOS with Apple products only which tend to be on the costlier side. You if you want to enjoy iOS, you got to pay the premium for the added benefits it offers!

>Previously, other OS in the competition had compelling features like multitasking, file managers and all. But, with the advent of iOS 11 multitasking as with split screen has been introduced. New Files app has also been provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will suggest all the users of other Operating Systems, make the switch to iOS and I promise you won't look back again. It will meet all your needs, you will get timely updates, you don't have to worry about any privacy issues, no virus attacks, doesn't slow down with time. It just works!!! Use it to believe it!

Apple iOS is built for Business. People in work and business don't have time for all those high end stuffs like customisation and all. All they want is a phone that just works, without any stutter or lag, performance is snappy so that they can get things at the time and from the business and personal perspective alike, get the apps that they need for their work and the iOS AppStore has all kinds of apps one can imagine for!

Employer

"apple is the number 1 os!!"

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed this operation system for many years and I can honestly say that it is my favorite among all. It is very safe and the quality is incredible, besides being innovative and sophisticated. I would not change it for anything in the world.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change the fact that some of the apps are expensive and expensive, just as the products with this are much more expensive than their competition. in addition iOs can only be used in apple devices

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to others that if it is at your disposal and reach try this operating system! honestly it is the best and I do not regret having tried it, I love it.

when I changed to this I realized the durability of the battery compared to other devices of different brands. You can also block and make the phone unusable in the event of a theft.

i am sales employeer.

"Apple iOS, the best option for u!"

What do you like best?

It is one of the most used operational systems worldwide, this is due to the high security performance it provides to the user and the client, it is a software that can not be easily cheated or pirated, it keeps our data safe, we can use it applications used by developers like google and others, allows to have everything in the same ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that I do not like about this system, one of them is that it is very limited in the section of free applications, most of them are paid, there are some that are not available in the ordinary way and there are others that tend to be recorded as the safari sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are addicted to security and want to feel like you want to pay for a quality product, I recommend devices that have ios, they are really good and effective at the time of use! both for personal use and for companies, really very good.

It has helped me a lot, I have an iphone 8 for daily use, in the same receipt calls, messages, video calls, emails, I do searches in it, I have everything synchronized in this device and I make full use of it, it is really very good !

Data specialist

"Best OS"

What do you like best?

Apple iOS has the most user friendly interface and the connectedness of all devices is astonishing

What do you dislike?

Opening a device after a few days of not using it will cause some lag in updating emails and messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our offices use various apple products ranging from apple watches as the best time keeper, iPads to check emails, Macs for meetings and data entry, MacBooks as portable devices, and AirPods for meetings to avoid disturbing others. The connectivity and synchrony of apple iOS is great and very commendable. In the instant that I upload an image or screenshot required by a client on my iPad, I am able to immediately send it via email on my MacBook or even Mac. And the interface is very user friendly and intuitive, which allows even employees who have been using windows to switch to apple iOS quickly after being hired by our company. Lastly, technical support is almost always able to help with difficulties due to how easy the interface and software are to use on a daily basis. I would recommend switching to apple ios to any upcoming or existing company.

Connectivity issues between devices is easily solved with Apple iOS

Project Engineer

"Best mobile OS when running latest hardware, beware of built-in obsolescence"

What do you like best?

Fast (when using latest hardware), remarkably stable, top of the line as far as security, intuitive, very easy to use for tech savants and beginners alike. Compatible with mostly every software and device in the apple ecosystem.

Millions and millions of available apps to download or purchase.

Remarkably easy to install, update, backup, restore, format.

Great amount of quality of life features, great multitask performance, very good battery consumption.

Spectacular and fully featured calendar, tasks, notes, reminders suite with great business integration.

What do you dislike?

Planned obsolescence is scandalous, apple has been known and proven to decrease the performance of older devices on purpose causing the OS to run worse over time (once they consider the life cycle of your smartphone has ended).

Consider not upgrading the OS once your iPhone is getting left behind by multiple new models as long as you are already using a stable, fully featured version.

file format implementation is very poor, file types like FLAC, some types of compressed files and several others are absolutely not suported in the slightest.

File transfers between devices are absolutely archaic and tedious. Compatibility with non MAC/Apple devices/files/formats/apps ranges from very poor to nonexistant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider file type and software needs, and the limitations when working together with non Apple software and devices.

Apple iOS is exclusive but can be configured to fulfill several office needs spectacularly.

From imessage and facetime solving communications needs, to full business email integration, seamless calendar syncing with your company's calendar and a very robust security system, it can become a necessary evil.

Technical Recruiter

"love to use it"

What do you like best?

The operating system Ios is one of my favourite OS. I am using Apple phone from last five years and it is the bestest ever phone in the world.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is there dislike about apple. I love to use it but sometimes downloading something paid hurts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

apple ios is very easy to use and little bit costly but overall no other operating system can match this.

use it you will get other feeling of using it.

there are so many benefits of using apple. I have mac book pro so it always help me to easily handle my office work or whenever I code something so using Java web applications is very easy.

Recursos Humanos
(10,001+ employees)

"Apple ios el sistema operativo mas potente. "

What do you like best?

Es un sistema operativo creado especialmente para los Iphone. Fue creado por Apple inc. siendo un sistema de código cerrado Apple no permite la instalación de este sistema operativo en otro equipo que no sea de la marca Apple. A base de su código cerrado esta empresa se resguarda de toda ciber amenaza o alteración de su producto para evitar fallas en su sistema o que funcione de forma corrupta en contra de los usuarios amantes de la tecnología de innovación Apple. Su interfaz esta desarrollada para mejorar la experiencia del usuario de modo intuitiva con la mayor simplicidad de acceso a las aplicaciones. A diferencia de otros sistemas operativos te permite la compatibilidad con versiones anteriores de dispositivos con modelo antiguos. Gracias al servicios como iTunes, iTouch o iCloud, se pueden sincronizan entre dispositivos y otros servicios a la par de tu mano.

What do you dislike?

A diferencia de otros sistemas operativos de código fuente abierto el cual se pueden conseguir en diferentes versiones en tipos de hardware variados. Apple iOS presenta la inflexibilidad de solo limitarse a usar aplicaciones que su mismo proveedor les ofrezca en su tienda de App Store.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apple iOS tiene un elevado costo, pero es producto que tiene muchas ventajas de funcionalidad en su adquisición.

Es producto que cumple con las expectativa del usuario que lo maneja, presenta una velocidad de respuesta alta al momento de ejecutar las aplicaciones, a pesar de ser un producto con un costo elevado, proporciona beneficios de garantía por un año en caso tengas problema con tu sistema o equipo, la compañía se encarga de solucionar o cambiarte el producto averiado por uno nuevo. Cumple don funciones multi tareas sin disminución de de rendimiento, a pesar de usar múltiples procesadores el consumo de su batería es mínimo, esto amplia su duración de trabajo a pesar de tener varias aplicaciones abiertas.

"Easy and functional"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Apple iOS for the functionality and smoothness it provides. I have never had much of an issue with applications running fast or efficiently. I use to have problems with applications failing to load or even crashing but I feel when using Apple iOS, I never have an issue with it. The download time itself also does not take as long. It is easy to install the new updates when they are released.

What do you dislike?

I know it is neccesary but it is slightly inconvenient always having your phone connected to power when updating as well as having to completely reboot it to complete the full download.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend finding a way to acheive the download with a smaller battery and avoid connecting to power.

I was having major problems with applications failing to load and just quiting on me when I was in the middle of doing something but Apple iOS solved this problem for me. I never have apps shut down and they also run faster in general.

LOGMEIN RESCUE

"ALWAYS HAPPY WITH APPLE AND IOS"

What do you like best?

iOS means apple. My favorite brand is Apple. I use iPhone last 6 years. I use all kind of iPhone like 4, 4s, 5s, Se, iPhone 7, 7s, iPhone 8, 8s now iPhone X. My iPhone never hanged, In 2017 I purchased Samsung. I frustrated with Samsung because the same problem running slow. I use Samsung only 10 days then back to the iPhone 8 in 2017. I'm happy I invest my money right place. I'm waiting for new iOS 13. I hope iOS 13 is also running fast like iOS 12.2(Current Version). If you will your iPhone running slow make sure your iOS is up to date. If not then update your iOS then you will feel good & secure.

What do you dislike?

I know it's a little bit expensive. but once get iPhone then it's life more than 4 years. But the same thing with other brand life just 18 Months approx.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to save time and enjoy life with the smartphone then you can purchase iOS (iPhone). I know it's a little bit expensive but if you will purchase iOS (iPhone) you will never be sad. I use iPhone x it's 1 year old still running at the same speed as new. My iPhone is completely full of hundreds of applications.

I didn't solve any problem with iOS. It's my iPhone operating system. I can enjoy the games. Watch HD movies, I'm very happy with Apple to make iOS.

Sr System Administrator
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for users who Like their system as is."

What do you like best?

Apple iOS is great for those new to the tech world, or who are comfortable with not making extreme changes to the system's look or feel. Apple Does things a certain way, and that's ok! All tech is made for a specific user, and Apple's products are great for their target audience.

What do you dislike?

Personally I like having more options. I like having the ability to try several apps in case the first one doesn't do what i need it to do. I am a power user so iOS is not right for me, however it does have it's place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a Hard look at what your needs are. If you are a power user and want to have more control, then Android might be a better suiting. If you are a more basic or mid range user Apple iOS is fantastic! It's Almost 100% ready to use out of box and makes getting started a breeze. It has cloud based options that can be synced across devices without having to use third party software, Which is something android can't do unless you use Google's Drive program.

We use iPhones at work for troubleshooting other iOS issues with our government contract. They are easier to setup with the security stigs.

System Analyst
Construction

"I switched from a droid to an iphone about 5 years ago, and I have NEVER looked back"

What do you like best?

Apple makes products that stand the test of time and JUST WORK. I have never had to send in an iphone for an iOS defect and the iOS updates are fairly infrequent and easy to do and address issues well.

What do you dislike?

Not so much an iOS issue, but Apple needs to get off of the iTunes bandwagon and let the USER decide how he/she wants to deal with ALL files. Droid just plug it in and you can access all files including music to transfer, download, etc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the most stable iOS out there that is fast and really does a good job preventing any malware or other malevolent crapware from infecting your OS, than Apple iOS is for you

We use salesforce at my work and many of the employees use the mobile version on their iphones so as we expand our salesforce app, we keep in mind the Apple iOS users and plan accordingly

AI

"Apple iOS"

What do you like best?

I like the Apple iOS system and its ease of use. I enjoy being able to utilize iMessage across all of my synced Apple devices. I like the animoji feature on the iOS for iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR devices.

What do you dislike?

The loopholes, bugs and privacy issues with the updates are something to strongly consider. I am not sure how the testing phase is going before Apple releases these updates. The latest privacy issue with iOS 12.1 is a huge concern. I wish that the app market offered more apps that were not paid apps. I spend over $50 monthly for the apps that I have downloaded on to my phone. I wish it was more like the Google Play market with free or low cost apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user-friendly interface and ease of use is great as well.

Being able to use my iPad, MacBook, Apple Watch and two cellphones and sync my calls and iMessages to each device is truly beneficial.

Educator
Primary/Secondary Education

"Apple iOS - great for everyone"

What do you like best?

We can do so many things on the Apple products. We do a lot of photo editing, emailing, creating our school yearbook. It's great for students to help use and create the yearbook. We can also upload photos using the app for our yearbook class. Students and parents throughout the school can submit photos.

What do you dislike?

Apples are easier to use and learn than Dells. Apple products are fabulous because they stand the test of time, however, I wish they weren't as spendy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easier to use than other platforms.

Yearbook photos and editing are the primary use for Apple. Macs are great for photo editing. We can also upload photos using an app for our class. It's great to get more photos and allow all students to submit photos. They are more likely to purchase the yearbook to see their own photos in print. Selling more yearbooks means more revenue to help pay for the class and publication.

CEO

"The best OS ever"

What do you like best?

Many people complain about Apple iOS but I can tell you why it is one of the best OS ever, as an Apple user I never had to fix my iPhone or delete or reinstall the OS because of virus or security issues, the reason why (this is what I believe) Apple is being carefully adding new features when its competitors don't wait to add whatever they think it's good for a Phone is to keep their quality. iPhones work fast.

What do you dislike?

It is getting too expensive and Apple needs to keep an eye about it.

Daily basis, work and having fun.

Managing Director
Utilities

"Its intuitive, well designed and easy to use"

What do you like best?

My wife is no computer wiz, however no training was required before she could start using iOS, its well designed and so intuitive, everything just makes sense and needs no training. We have a lot of equipment running iOS including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMAC, iPAD Pro and iPhones, they are lovely devices to use and own. My children all have mac's switching from PC laptops to Air and Pro's.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, a lot of people grumble about apple prices, but quality is what you get in return, a lot of other vendors do not have the controls in place that apple does and as a result the security is weak and unlike apple the non-apple devices get slower over time. Apple equipment does not slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the difference in price you get so much more, the screen is larger, the design more elegant, its quieter and the reliability and performance is well worth the difference in price.

It's also great than you can have serval devices, mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer all running the same operating system and when you install a software product on one of the platforms, if it is available on the ot]her platforms it is also installed and ready for use.

The iMAC replaced my PC, when I purchased my PC I bought the best specification I could afford with two HD graphics cards and a high end i7, unfortunately after a few years the PC got slower and slower. I now have an iMAC i7 4Ghz and its amazing, the performance is fantastic. I use it for node.js development and its very stable.

CEO
Computer & Network Security

"Just Works"

What do you like best?

iOS is not the best in everything it does, neither are its competitors. The difference is that it's a stable, secure and privacy-oriented system. As I mentioned in the title, it just works. The fact that not every application gets to the Store means you have more confidence when choosing one. Over the time you'll get used to how it works. Updates are available for a couple of years, which is not necessarily true to Android which is depends on each hardware vendor.

Top features:

- Application integration when using other iOS / macOS, like Messages or Safari browsing

- User information like passwords, bookmarks, contacts and events are always in sync

- App Store full of applications, both free and paid

- Sharing data across a network

What do you dislike?

- One of the biggest drawbacks is the price. Outside USA the cost of purchasing is usually high as Telcos avoid contracts unless you're dealing as a company and not as a person.

- Because of it's stability, new features are sparse

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using macOS already, don't hesitate. Integration is perfect and it's a system you don't have to worry about anymore.

Something I found in Android using more than one cellphone was that I kept resetting it from time to time (yearly maybe) because it would start to get very slow. This does not happen on iOS and since updates are available for a couple of years, I had 2 phones: an iPhone 3G since it was released until iPhone 7 was released, when I changed again.

When using an Apple laptop for work, whether developing software or working on design/marketing, having an iOS device like a phone makes all just work when you're roaming or commuting.

ESS

"Apple iOS Review"

What do you like best?

I love the constant updates, I love the functionality. I like that it can go between different device's. I love the ability of lost my iphone, able to keep tabs on my daughter who is 14. I like the ability to have several different safety and security options.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't personalize as much as I would like to. I do not like the recovery mode process. It can be very difficult when dealing with getting locked out of a device and then having to wait. This can be really frustrating having to wait and them not being able to do anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

No problems at all at this time. It's allowed me to be more organized with my photos and contacts in my phone.

International Sales and Marketing Manager

"Latest version of Apple iPhone`s and IPad`s operation system "

What do you like best?

It fixed the battery life of my phone, and also it got faster! I enjoy using IOS because it connects through the iCloud all me Apple device, which is very useful. Connectivity and compatibility with many other softwares I use, so I can continue my tasks on the go.

What do you dislike?

I cannot make secret folders, some of my colleaugues use Samsung 8 and their Android phone gives them much more freedom, sometimes I feel limited with my iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IOS op system is very easy to use and connects instantly all your devices through iCloud. However, I feel like Android is improving much rapidly and offers more features lately, but I still wouldn`t change my iPhone.

I like that IOS makes it easy for me to connect all my devices that I use. Furthermore, to communicate through iMessages and FaceTime really makes my life much more practical, easier and cheaper. Very compatible with many programs I use usually on my computer, so when I am on the way I just continue editing or doing my tasks through my phone or ipad.

Software Engineer

"Sleekest Operating System"

What do you like best?

Apple iOS is the sleekest in town. A very celebrated operating system, widely used by the high-class audience. What I really like about it is that, if you are using Apple iOS, you can never get attacked by virus or security threats. It never hangs when operating as well, unlike other operating systems.

What do you dislike?

First, it is really expensive, at least than any other operating systems. No other setbacks, Apple has been improving greatly with the supported apps, although quite a number of apps are still not supported yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apple is great if you have so much flare for quality things.

I have been using Apple iOS for years with a perfect experience. It gives me a perfect use without any hanging like other operating system

"I Use iOS for most Everythin"

What do you like best?

iOS keeps getting better with every iteration. I like the new Emojis and the new shortcuts. I like the new text features and the new look of some app screens. Siri is more responsive and I feel like she understands me better.

As far as iOS as a whole? Much better than Android. Much more intuative and fun!

What do you dislike?

Again, to be clear, there is a lot to love about iOS but like anything else, you take the good with the bad. Have you got something on your iOS dislike list that might not have been mentioned?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its better than Android. And better than Windows for most applications.

Many problems baby!! Too many to list here. From logistics to personal communications. I have got it all covered with Apple and iOS!

Technical Documentation + Digital Content Specialist

"It works great - so long as your device isn't too dated"

What do you like best?

My iPad just works. All of the commands are simple. You can tell they thought about the end-user and tried to make an operating system that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't have as many controls as I would with an Android, simply because of the design of the hardware, which puts more strain on the iOS to do the heavy lifting (i.e., back button).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It depends on what you need... if you want something easy to use, iOS is great. Just like any operating system, it's not perfect. But this one is reliable and user-friendly. The only caution is with the hardware that comes with it; everything is a commodity item these days and this company has come under fire due to issues with lack of backwards compatibility.

I create and send my invoices and do my day-to-day accounting with iOS. It enables me to sign documents and invoices quickly. I can stay connected no matter where I am and I have a compact, personal computer that I take everywhere.

UP

"Really seamless, plug and play use!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Apple products since 2007, over a decade, and I will never go back - I love how all of my devices are connected with each other on the same operating system, and how that iOS has a lot of new updates

What do you dislike?

I think that iOS could be more specific when they have updates - about what the new features are - so many times I feel like I have all of these features at my fingertips, but I don't know what they are!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money you'd pay in multiple PC computers to get this from the get-go.

I have realized many benefits and solved many business issues - all of the Apps I can utilize on my iPhone that translate to my Apple watch. I love the Messages integration for my MacBook Air/Apple Watch/iPhone so that I don't have to look at multiple devices during my meetings/work activities. Additionally, we have used the "Find my iPhone" feature to recover quite a few employees' computers who were stolen.

Owner

"iOS is by far the friendliest mobile operating system out there."

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and user experience is untouched in the market. The way it's designed ensures even novice users understand how the operating system works.

What do you dislike?

Lacks customization. Unable to dictate where you want your homescreen icons to be. Features could be more quickly added by the Apple development team but typically wait a long time, only to be surpassed by other mobile operating systems in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apple eco system locks you in as a result of diving into Apple solutions. They have done a good job, generally, to make all the various features work together.

Familiar and efficiently understand any iOS application because of the consistent design across the board.

"Apple Review"

What do you like best?

What I love about the Apple IOS software is the user-friendly interface and the secureness of your data. This is an operating system that doesn't crash easily and is very strong in terms of being not easy to hack or get into user data. All the main apps are available on the app store and aren't easy to get a virus like an android.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say anything bad as iv been an apple user for many years. However, the only thing I can say is that it doesn't easily mix with other operating systems as it's not as open. Unable to make a lot of changes to many things as its very closed off and not as open as android

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great to use easy and user-friendly

as many customers use Apple devices using the software makes it easy to troubleshoot as we can go through the settings together