Do you work for Basecamp?

Basecamp Reviews & Product Details

What is Basecamp?

Trusted by millions, Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.

Basecamp Screenshots

Basecamp Reviews

1-50 of 2743 total Basecamp reviews

Basecamp Reviews

1-50 of 2743 total Basecamp reviews
Basecamp review by Kate B.
Marketing Communications Manager
Internet
Most Recent Basecamp Video Review
Basecamp review by Ariel H.
Video Editor

"Basecamp works"

What do you like best?

Basecamp works for what it does. I can always check in to see what my next task is, and I can see any upcoming deadlines. I log in first thing every morning to see what my tasks are for the day. Often I have new tasks that my supervisor gave me and that we haven't spoken about. Hoewver, seeing it on my personalized to-do list allows me to get to work ASAP without having a meeting about it. It's an integral part of our workflow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people post things on Basecamp and expect other members of the team to see it, but it's too much to keep track of every little thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it. It gets the job done.

With Basecamp I can stay on track because all my projects are in the same place. It also allows our team to tell others exactly what we're working on as a response to :why isn't my project done yet?"

Before our team used Basecamp, it was chaos. Now it's less chaos, lol!

Basecamp review by Daniel G.
Mechanical Quality Control Engineer

"Basecamp is one of the best project management tools."

What do you like best?

Basecamp offers various tools for the management of projects, offering the end user the simplicity of the processes that are difficult to carry out, regardless of the degree of complexity and participants, tools such as calendar, archiving documents, monitoring of groups, in terms of the interface is appropriate to the needs of the participants, you can work from various devices with internet connection.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages is that you can not work offline, with respect to the other features it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The functions in general are very good, this product allows a quick management of the projects in a highly organized way, integrates indispensable tools being the same factors that will allow the correct development of the objectives to achieve the proposed success of the project.

It is a tool in which various mechanical engineering projects have been carried out in my organization, the participants have felt satisfied, it already offers the integration and the good follow-up of the activities as well as the assignment of each one of the responsibilities to the members who participate in the project.

Basecamp review by Javier J.
Team Manager

"Basecamp is an elegant planning management service"

What do you like best?

Basecamp provides many suitable models for project management. The fact of knowing how to manage them can become the key to success, and the great capacity of automation offered by basecamp is responsible for doing most of the work, so it is easier to get favorable results. We like the platform to simplify working methods and favor the circulation of information among all users attached to the cloud, which is more fluid. We really like your Dashboard, with which we can easily visualize all the programs with which we work.

What do you dislike?

We do not like your messaging and task assignment management, since it is difficult to access such functions quickly. Basecamp does not allow us to manage files properly shared among the members of the work team, and does not allow to organize each member according to the occupation or role that is responsible for performing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend a lot of basecamp. It is an excellent tool for project management and planning, full of functions for the automation of the same. We found it very useful for the creation of threads of debate, and the cooperative drafting of documents and brainstorming.

With basecamp it has been easier to organize the data of our project according to themes, and to use threads when organizing our messages according to themes. Basecamp has also helped us with the views of our work teams through the Dashboard.

Basecamp review by Jessica R.
Human Resources Assistant
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can include other users in your account and take their help which helps in making your work more effective and progressive. It is very easy to use as the features are easily understandable.

What do you dislike?

Did I mention how ugly the interface is? Update that! Also, get more features! Like basic automation! I'm amazed that everything in here has to be literally assigned to someone or the next step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is efficient project management that helps you in synchronizing all your projects and arranging them in a periodic manner. Easy to distribute tasks to my team and then follow up to ensure they are being completed. It also makes it very easy to see the workload on each employee.

The mobile app keeps me up to date with projects when I'm on the run. Very simple to set up and easy for new members to start working in. The way they include project managers into the tasks allows for better collaboration without infringement of creative space required for quality work.

Basecamp review by Alejo J.
Marketing Manager

"Basecamp has proven to be excellent for planning management"

What do you like best?

Basecamp we like for the innovative and organized that is your message board. It is very easy to create ad posts, pitch ideas or send work progress updates, since the system is very focused on getting the ads quickly to the other members of the team. A good example of this is its integrated tool for group chats, campfire, with which you can answer random questions, and share different kinds of things with others.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that really bothers us about basecamp. It does not work properly for the management of monetary portfolios of projects, nor for the management of ideas, budgets and resources. In addition, it does not provide enough templates for them, and does not allow tracking of the expenses of each team member.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basecamp is a highly recommended service for large group planning. With this platform it is very easy to track milestones. We recommend her for her excellent document manager, and for her easy handling of group relationships.

It has an excellent function of to-dos, with which we can make work lists by attaching items, dates or discussion boards. Basecamp has an excellent handling of the kanban boards, whose use has been made very simple thanks to the convenience of its drag and drop tool. A great benefit that basecamp has brought us is the possibility of sharing documents, images and spreadsheets through email.

Basecamp review by Jeremiah S.
Business Secretary
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Projects to work as a team"

What do you like best?

If I am the project manager in progress, it allows me to see the progress of the project and the user who is getting better results, so that he can know the productivity of each user and his level of performance if he is good or is having errors in the moment of the creation of the documents

It is a group platform that all of us who enter to create projects benefit from working in groups, but all in their place of work

I coordinate with the other team members the tasks that must be done in each project in order to assign the delivery dates and the tasks that each one must perform in the basecamp platform for the final product of the project

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything of the platform is well configured for all the team work we need to do to be aware of the project and its evolution in a close and easy way

We can do a group work very fast and well done without errors for the benefit of all, do the work in less time and achieve teamwork, helping everyone for those who have errors

Basecamp review by Jhoalex P.
Sales Specialist

"Basecamp is perfect for organizing tasks"

What do you like best?

We liked his chat and messaging function which is quite practical to keep communications within the team. It also allows us to do good paperwork, as well as projects and even tasks, which is quite efficient for our company. Basecamp allows us to share our files with other users, which is quite time-consuming.

What do you dislike?

We are very disappointed that Basecamp does not have a videoconference function. This is unattractive to us for work with respect to its field of communications. It also does not have any portfolio manager, ideas, budgets and resources, which is quite impractical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend the functions that Basecamp offers us, especially its organizing function of members of the company, which we can catalog according to the roles they perform. Also with the Dashboard you have we can see all the programs, the calendar and even our actions. We are quite satisfied with your services. Basecamp has turned out to be an excellent collaboration tool, as well as a perfect tool for the organization of our projects.

We are very grateful to Basecamp, because with this platform we have been able to brainstorm very easily, in less time and even more fun. The cooperative writing function that Basecamp offers us has left us impacted with how well the tool is handled and the simple organization of documents that it has.

Basecamp review by Albert B.
Customer Service Agent
(10,001+ employees)

"A great way to make projects faster"

What do you like best?

This is great software for a group of people to use to collaborate on a project. It allows for back and forth pinging and comments and eliminates the use of emails, which can easily get lost in the shuffle among larger groups of collaborators.

What do you dislike?

I think it works best for support staff or with group collaborator projects. Would not recommend for sales related projects. Too many notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basecamp excels at team collaboration, if you need to get a project done that requires multiple teams or cross channel work then it'll help a ton. The app is really good too.

I was introduced to Basecamp years ago and I loved it. When I joined my current team, I started using Basecamp again to work with a vendor. I've been trying to get my entire team to use it so we can increase transparency and communication. I love that it's easy to use and very intuitive. You don't need a lot of training to be able to use this software and figure out the features so everyone can use it.

Basecamp review by Luke C.
Project Development Coordinator

"Follow-up assignments"

What do you like best?

Keeps my tasks better organized with a follow-up of the advances they have to know what the document is missing or what has been done to correct it

When a new task is started with a new document, I give the staff the deadlines of the projects so that they know the expectations and have their work rhythm in their own way.

The follow-up of the conversations and the materials sent are not confused because it is by separate companies so that you have the follow-up of each

What do you dislike?

The support is not so fast helping the solution of problems that occur, it has happened to me several times that I send tickets to the support and they have taken up to three days and then it is not logical that they answer time later because if they are written it is to have a solution instantly at the latest the next day

It helps a lot that the workflow of all the members of the project flows faster and with an exact follow-up of all the editions that the users do, they work in a team in a different but very united way

Basecamp review by Lionel K.
Sales Team Lead

"Basecamp is perfect for all types of projects"

What do you like best?

We really like the simplicity of the Basecamp design. This platform is oriented to optimize our workflow, and offers an excellent portal for clients. It has a cooperative writing of documents, and it allows to follow milestones of each project.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it does not allow the application of Gantt diagrams, as it is a bit rough and limiting. It does not allow adding agile methodologies, nor customizable project models. It also does not allow to control version of documents, nor do synchronous correction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Basecamp to any small or medium company that requires a better organization of projects. It is excellent for managing event calendars, which can be group, so that the rest of the team stays up to date. It is highly recommended to apply progress percentage tracking.

Basecamp stands out for how well it combines so many team management tools, without losing performance. It offers messaging boards, lists of tasks to be performed, a detailed schedule, group chat, and storage of documents in the cloud. It's excellent.

Basecamp review by Mila Sofia W.
Management Manager

"quality tool for the best project management"

What do you like best?

are different functionalities and characteristics of this powerful tool for the management of projects that I liked during its implementation to perform my work efficiently and with the best results, mainly I liked the power to have a prioritization of projects, control time and to carry out collaborative processes where, together with other members of the work, I have been able to complete and execute projects.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this tool, the only thing I would like is that integrated the option to work directly with the Gantt diagram which is necessary is different management processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is an excellent project management software through which any company or team that wants to perform the best processes of collaboration, loading and sharing files and control activities and tasks can achieve it easily and quickly without losing much time and having great options, features and features that make possible less time lost in meetings and more satisfactory results.

during the years that I have worked as an assistant project manager, I have not found and implemented a tool so complete that it will provide me with great benefits as basecamp has done, taking into account that on the one hand it allows me to carry out debates and load different archives, on the other hand allows me effective processes of customer service and efficient and productive communication with colleagues and I can also manage projects without limitations by tracking, assigning and executing tasks. In general, I have observed how it has generated that my person and the other members of the team feel more committed to our work doing it in a faster, efficient, easier and with the best possible results. Without a doubt the most beneficial of this tool is that I have been able to find everything I need to be integrated in one place to exercise my work in the most satisfactory and productive way with my partner in favor of the company.

Basecamp review by Julie E.
Human Resources Assistant

"Basecamp is a simple and helpful program"

What do you like best?

Great soft, been using this for a couple of months now. I like that we are able to have different task lists for different teams. It's nice to assign the tasks to other people too.

What do you dislike?

Basecamp doesn’t communicate with other software and it’s almost too simplified to be useful. Still kind of confusing to navigate around. May come easier with use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for teams to collaborate. The integrated chat room, calendars and ability to integrate with a variety of applications are the best features of the software.

My experience with this software has been amazing, it has a great efficiency of being your assistant and assist you in every matter. Facilitates in the daily work enormously. It is a great and extremely effective software which is web based that helps you in arranging your projects in an orderly manner and assists you in meeting your deadlines in an effective manner.

Basecamp review by Dean P.
IT Consultant

"A great tool of collaboration in the management of projects."

What do you like best?

Basecamp is a very versatile product in terms of project management, its collaboration tools allow to keep track of the project in an organized way, you can also assign the respective responsibilities to the participants and work online from any part of the world eliminating geographical restrictions.

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to work with internet connection so if working offline is not an option, the function is complete and good quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A product of this category, global recognition, practical and indispensable tools, improve management in a meaningful way and integrate the participation of the project's members correctly.

It has provided the management of projects as well as their follow-up in a significant way, in addition it has been possible to comply with the delivery of the same in a quick way, its tools and eco-composition allow integrating members of different specialties and be able to carry out the guided activities of the coherent and organized way avoiding possible delays or management failures.

Basecamp review by Roberto g.
Manager assistant

"Manage your projects without worries"

What do you like best?

Assessing several SMEs or project management tools I have noticed that some of them lack adequate management for the organization of such projects, fortunately Basecamp is one of those tools that guarantee the necessary mechanisms to execute a correct administration in the management of projects run. I have loved it since I observed their dashboard, it is easy to understand, visually rewarding due to the fact that it shows multiple channels such as the calendar which you can add project delivery dates, time management, messaging through the platform and even a simple way to share files with group members. Since it allows the creation of several channels, it is quite easy to divide the members of the group into different sectors, each in which they specialize and using the tool of delivery dates, it is easy to assign tasks and designate in what day they are required that these tasks have been completed.

What do you dislike?

Basecamp seems a fantastic platform, very simple to use but although it has an excellent dashboard, quite illustrative, I think that from my point of view the user interface, colors and design have not pleased me too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform, I recommend it to anyone who wants to effectively organize projects work teams.

Since my team and I implemented basecamp two months ago, I have seen a clear improvement in the speed and performance of our work activities. Mainly in the execution time and delivery of activities, short, medium and long term projects, communication and transfer of files. It has facilitated our daily work enormously.

Basecamp review by Lorena G.
Team Manager

"Using Basecamp has been very simple"

What do you like best?

Activities grouping by product as well as the task distribution with task ownership update everything the pending action is with one of the team members is incredible. Email notification every time the task status is updated is as well very useful. Documents sharing functionality is also an excellent feature that allows passing information between team members.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to configure the service and make it convenient, the browser version is difficult to perfectly tailor to the company's objectives. There are also many useless functions in my opinion that complicate the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp allows me to easily plan and track projects. The team communication aspect is fantastic and I never miss any piece of necessary communication.

Our company has been using Basecamp since 2005. During this time we have done more than 100 projects on this platform. Most of all I like the convenient and intuitive interface. Also, a big plus of the platform is the ability to integrate it with popular software development services.

Basecamp review by Karl D.
Financial Analyst at Global Consulting Group Inc.
(10,001+ employees)

"Manage a project in an organized and adapted to the needs of its participants."

What do you like best?

Basecamp offers practical and simple features that adapt to the different needs and developments of a project or even several, often aspects such as organization, management of participants is usually somewhat complicated, Basecamp places the functions in one place, and everything is done online, so that all backups are kept in the cloud, tasks can be assigned and the supervision of activities is kept constant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say is an extremely simple tool, I have not found anything negative or that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basecamp offers guarantee and the quality of services also has a somewhat limited but functional free version, especially for small businesses that want to start implementing the service, and has given satisfactory results so far.

Thanks to Basecamp, I was able to properly manage various projects based on the participation of colleagues related to the organization, being able to meet the established objectives.

Basecamp review by Jhon Z.
Sales Manager

"Basecamp is a powerful tool to manage many projects"

What do you like best?

What I most liked in Basecamp was using it for requesting jobs for art directors, assigning the tasks to them and filling with deadlines. Whenever they've done their work, they just reassign it to me and I get notified by e-mail. This is not only meant to be used for internal employees but external vendors can be given access in order to avoid the mess created on emails thus all the conversation between teams, departments and companies stays very organized.

What do you dislike?

For me, there is often a struggle between moving information to Basecamp versus just keeping it in my email inbox. Sometimes important emails don't make it into Basecamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp helps keep important information about projects and deadlines in front of the people on our team who need the information quickly available.

Very useful for project management. With many projects in the pipeline, it gives a clear overview of each and every person's tasks and performance. Not only this, it connects different teams all together ensuring that cross communication between each team and department is easy. In our field of work, there are huge files which cannot be sent over email unless you have a cloud drive access.

Basecamp review by Patrick O.
Sales Manager
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"Great to handle individual and collaborative projects"

What do you like best?

Basecamp was the first remote platform that I used working as part of a digital team. At the time it was pretty revolutionary, at least for me, since I had never used anything like this before. I liked that there was a kind of "newsfeed" to keep everyone on the same page, and file-sharing was easy.

What do you dislike?

File uploading was a bit...strange. Particularly with the way jobs are sorted. If you're not familiar with Basecamp right off the bat, you have to navigate through a few folders to get to what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp really helped my team be organized and with communication. Overall a great solution. Basecamp is really great for organizing your team, sharing projects and managing tasks and communication within the team.

I use Basecamp to coordinate with outside vendors on collaborative projects. The tool has helped serve as a timeline and depository for all of our shared data and historical communication. The application is user-friendly; most users should be able to quickly utilize the app's features without any formal training. Basecamp enables teams to easily communicate, both internally and externally. Users can easily post snapshots and comment on them. The e-mail notifications are very helpful and take you straight to the related post.

Basecamp review by Abiola A.
Engineer

"Great Tool for Project Management and Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Basecamp is a popular easy to use platform that organizes your day. It is incredibly easy to work with. The to-do list feature is really great. It allows you to easily assign a task to a particular time frame or date you can also assign the task for a different user. It is the perfect tool for both project management and effective collaboration

What do you dislike?

I have tested it. It can really be trusted. When I started using it, I was a bit skeptical because you can use it for free. Most of the features offered on the platform are really expensive elsewhere. But it worked perfectly. I think it is just perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp is a great tool for organization and project management. You should always use it

Basecamp has improved our project management department. It is a collaborative tool that gets the team working smoothly. It is incredibly nice to work with

Basecamp review by Jhon B.
Marketing Staff

"I like to use Basecamp for all my projects"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could see my teammate's tasks and that tasks could be separated into projects, by a person, etc. The organization of it was great.

What do you dislike?

It didn't really integrate into my workflow all that well. I had to log in, scroll to the task and find it among the projects, then cross it off. It would be nice if it were an app or could be integrated as a chrome extension, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Basecamp, it will ease your workload, It's just perfect for managing projects, working with clients, and communicating with my team. Exactly what I needed!

This is a good tool that allows everyone on a project to stay up-to-date and contribute when needed. Basecamp helps to keep our teams organized and ensures that our projects stay on the timeline needed for completion. I love the design and interface of the Basecamp, it's easy to organize and keep everything in place. I recommend it to anyone that has some files to handle, design and even a huge number of projects.

Basecamp review by jorge c.
Business administrator

" It is nice to know that this software is very good, it has good functions, its interface is nice fo"

What do you like best?

Basecamp has been established as one of the best software in the market, so we opted to buy it, because it seemed a good option, and we are not wrong, it is an essential contribution for our company, it directs our project management, it plans excellently, takes our marketing at a good pace, has a good interface, progressively makes assignments, has lowered costs for its great performance, is pleasant for our administrator, is precise in its functionality and excellent in its schedules to coordinate our corporate processes.

What do you dislike?

It has few weaknesses among those we must improve their customer service, is slow to respond to any concerns we have, does not manage different tasks, it should be noted that their costs have risen a little, they must lower their costs to make it more affordable for medium and large companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they want good software, to help them with their project management, planning, calendars, marketing, assignments, corporate messages, this is the solution to those problems that are found day in day out in a company.

It is nice to know that this software is very good, it has good functions, its interface is nice for administrators, it has good tools and for us it plans very timely our projects and business tasks.

Basecamp review by Loren K.
Customer Services Agent
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"A good platform to work with the whole team"

What do you like best?

The software is solid. It always worked well for us and is a good value for the price. Basecamp is a flexible tool that is built for project management. We used it as a communication tool for many sites between our customers and managers. The ease of logging in and communicating made this an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

I found there weren't enough customization options to match company branding. I thought that would be nice. Also, the price was a bit high for us. But that's all right, basecamp needs to make money and the price is fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so well integrated. Basecamp provides a platform for collaboration and project management, the software works really well and is very handy.

The thing is, Basecamp doesn't seek to solve every problem, like some task management tools. It seeks to solve the problem between client/agency and employee problems. It makes work a bit easier. I've used it a number of times and can say it does make working much more seamless, especially on client projects.

Basecamp review by Mateo Alejandro G.
Sales And Marketing Specialist

"Basecamp offers an excellent organization of activitie"

What do you like best?

What we liked most about basecamp is the ease with which each team can be organized. The platform allows adding, deleting and editing each equipment through a system of "pins", integrated into a convenient drag-and-drop system. We also like it to be easy to alternate between markers, drafts, schedules and activities, since these options are distributed in the same taskbar.

What do you dislike?

We think that the platform has enough limitations with the management of finances. It does not have a tax manager or portfolios for projects. It also does not allow us to monitor the completion costs of each project, nor manage checks and invoices. It should be noted that basecamp lacks tools for team collaboration, such as a Screen sharing system and an integrated chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp is basically recommended to any business that simply wants to improve its organization of activities. It is ideal for planning trainings, charitable events and even presentations. We recommend it to follow group agendas, due to its high capacity to handle communication between work teams.

Thanks to the easy management provided by basecamp we are much better organized in terms of time and distribution of tasks among team members. Your group calendar for activities is highly customizable, and integrates very well to all devices attached to the project, saving us time. Its storage capacity has helped us save money in the cost of some hosting service in the cloud.

Basecamp review by Connor C.
Teacher

"I like basecamp"

What do you like best?

It is perfect for the reduction of tasks, managing the projects and assigning each part to whoever it is, I can plan the resources with what is going to be done, the delivery schedule is long or short term, collaboration in real time

When talking about self-learning, there is no doubt that it is the best because it guides me through the process, doing it in a simple and agile way so that I can start using the platform faster without having to delay learning how to use it.

I have the total administration of the account and so delete or add members, customize the home screen, change the categories of messages and even change the name of the company if I wish

What do you dislike?

Because it makes me decrease my work and be aware of the work done by others having a control of each project that is being done in real time and thus set goals there is nothing that I dislike on this platform all its functions are of great help and everything has worked very well

The workflow of all the members that do the work in team diminishes us because we all collaborate and we are pending if the project is making progress in an active way or is lagging behind somewhere, I like it for all the useful functions that gives me to my daily work

Basecamp review by carlos p.
Business administrator

"suitable tools for monitoring our projects."

What do you like best?

Through an analysis of our company, we can say that Basecamp has progressively structured our management projects in a very efficient way, it is an organization with planning, quality and timely service, its calendar streamlines our processes leading to our successful conclusion. objectives, to provide a good service very timely and in that task Basecamp has been the best.

What do you dislike?

We talk about Basecamp as all software have things that need to improve, one of them is the ineffectiveness in the support of customer service, they delay to answer in order to solve problems during the execution of this software, at the same time we can not perform tasks of different projects, and finally their acquisition cost is a bit high, they should look for ways to lower their costs so they can acquire it more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highlight your good work, that is why we recommend this software faithfully, for its tools that are ideal for all the processes and monitoring of our projects.

We can emphasize that it is a good software, easy to use, with high performance, quality in terms of functionality, it is practical, safe, intuitive,

a fundamental benefit that in a short time we can organize our offices and save money on stationery.

Basecamp review by Claudio J. T.
Marketing Manager

"Basecamp makes things easier"

What do you like best?

Love it! Makes things so easy for sharing files with my publisher and for getting feedback from cover designers and editors. It's amazing! It's easy to use and the simplicity doesn't lack for the innovation.

What do you dislike?

I would like for closed projects to be more easily accessible, in case I need to check something. Assigning tasks could also be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solid app for little projects but not suitable for programs or anything too big. Easy to use and nice user interface with simple functions, I would definitely recommend it for breweries and businesses with multiple groups easy to use, easy to implement. Self-explanatory.

I liked the productivity improvement that the app brought to my team helped me centralize project tasked and communicate with my project team. For us, it is the easiest platform to coordinate on. I like how easy it is to export what I do on my computer to my phone and vice-versa. It manages to make several projects stored in the same place easily distinguishable.

Basecamp review by Patrick T. A.
Human Resources Manager
Sports
(10,001+ employees)

"My opinion about Basecamp"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was on the front end for our project managers to input projects and or designers to navigate their schedules. Overall it worked for our staff for many years but as we grew we wanted to provide a better experience overall for not just or project managers but our clients too.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs and features that don't seem to do what they intend to, I think the software needs a bit of a re-haul before it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most employees enjoy using it and like the visual layout + ease of use. Great for orchestrating offshore resources and outsourcing.

It is a versatile and intuitive software that helps in organizing projects. It gives perfect replication of real-time situation. It has templates that are helpful and can be used for projects without creating new projects from the beginning. I liked the concept of having things for isolating teams, but the execution just isn't there.

Basecamp review by Isaac C.
District Service Manager

"Assign tasks to collaborators more easily"

What do you like best?

The service of the whole platform is very well organized and they pay great attention with kindness and security, it has been a good experience to have Basecamp as a means of help in the work in addition to having all the users that you want with the same account, not affecting the price

I just started using Basecamp. I registered for free and I took the opportunity to know the platform during the period they gave for free, but after I ran out of time and asked them to extend that period for a few more days, to which they kindly agreed to this request and now I pay the plan that they offer acceding to all the benefits

What do you dislike?

So far, everything that I have used the platform has seemed to me that everything has been well established with great benefits in support of the group work and has not presented me flaws

The income of each user in other platforms costs me extra money, something that does not happen with Basecamp that when entering all the users that I want, it will not have an additional value and helps to save money and time of work to be able to work in a group. ordered and with the follow-up of each document made

Basecamp review by Julian M.
General Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Opportunity to manage my business"

What do you like best?

It serves to manage projects and have a more collaborative communication with team members and the ability to enter the client in the project, I can manage that can be shown and that can hide what makes it easier to keep the group informed and get feedbacks that each member of his free opinion, with the ability to export tasks to google calendar makes a project much easier to perform in a short time

What do you dislike?

The multiple functions are good for the development of all the projects but it is also overwhelming in the team since we do not all have the same intellectual capacity to learn in the same way so it has caused me several members to be late in their tasks until they associate well with the platform

In general, it provides collaboration for the management of the projects, keeping the teams of each project in one place for the realization of the projects or tasks that need to be done, in the areas where more group work is done, it has been reduced by the service of basecamp

Basecamp review by eusstorgio j.
Business administrator

"Carry out our projects with organization and planning with Basecamp."

What do you like best?

Our company has been listed as one of the best in its management, so we chose to obtain the Basecamp software, which allows us to organize projects timely, plan work trips from a different perspective, helps us to manage easily, and timely, account with didactic and practical mechanisms to carry out these calendars with a very intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Of the few shortcomings, it should be remembered that it deserves to be added more functions so that the company has a better reach with this software, analyzing its graphic interface deserves a better update so that it is intuitive and attractive for the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software we recommend why we like to have it, practice to make the organizations of each of our work projects, it is very intuitive, economical to acquire it, it is easy to use.

The product is very good, it would be necessary to update it and take into account all the recommendations that we have made, after all it is very practical to carry out our organizations of the projects to be executed by the company.

Basecamp review by oswaldo r.
Administrador

" BaseCamp, organizes our projects and our daily tasks"

What do you like best?

Our company has stood out as one of the best in terms of organization, we have chosen to acquire Basecamp software in a timely manner, as a support in the part of our extensive corporate projects to plan, manage, punctuate through the calendar so that Through these tools we reach an organized and well structured company.

What do you dislike?

It has been of great support but it has its weaknesses like all software, we point out the reference to its training center, we do not observe that it has some instructive videos to analyze in depth about its operation, its customer service is not punctual, its platform regarding the interface is very simple, they lack more tools and functions so that it operates full and more effective

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without so many words, we say that it is gratifying and timely to have basecamp, since it is constantly allowing us to achieve a goal of the company, to be able to quickly organize our business processes within our company. Very good software

Throughout our operations, we have analyzed this software and have met the minimum requirements that we need to be able to advance in the organization of our projects and our day-to-day work.

Basecamp review by Jana M.
Human Resources Specialist
Retail
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Basecamp has been an excellent addition"

What do you like best?

I love Basecamp. I've onboard​ed my team to it and they hit the ground running. Now we're managing multiple programs and projects with it. Even though there is no app for my mobile devices the team calendars can be linked to google calendar or i-cal which makes this an easy choice for teams of any size.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to convince a team to jump into yet another app -we had some difficulty with logging in, especially when multiple accounts were present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can work on multiple projects at once which is always a plus! I like the fact that it does not take an eternity to set up like other apps that I have used before!

We use it to communicate every day, cutting down on unnecessary emails, etc. I love the ability to assign things to people and get notifications when these tasks are done.-All your collaboration and team project management software together -powerful options -intuitive design -great pricing structure -great company.

Basecamp review by Deborah A.
Human Resources Manager
Apparel & Fashion

"Basecamp Optimizes the results"

What do you like best?

There are many key features that add to collaborative work for the entity as a whole based departmentally. It provides a single place where everyone can work together to reach a common goal.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the interface for people that weren’t current users. It was difficult to work with clients outside of basecamp. The layout is a little bit hard to adjust. I would like to be able to move different portions of activity around more clearly. I would like to be able to tag files within a specific project instead of seeing everything always, while still having the option to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, I would recommend this app to all the workers and managers as it can be a way to optimize results. Reliability is the word that best describes this software able to organize people and to delegate tasks.

This software's unique feature is the quality of the things that you might get done on time and, in correlation to this, on a budget. The user-friendly intercase is matched with a productivity platform where the user can feel free to best order his tasks. This software is a smart way of being one step ahead of the game, with good assistance service.

Basecamp review by Jessica W.

"Basecamp works"

What do you like best?

I like Basecamp, In our company, this tool is used to track projects and easily add users involved in their implementation, as well as communication between team members in real time.

What do you dislike?

The flat monthly pricing model is a bit of a turn off for us, being an incredibly small business putting significantly less load on the program it seems a little strange to be paying the same as those businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps us to fully organize streams and files for our various projects. This tool is effectively used by us in the exchange of information, as well as to maintain communication within the team during the work process.

Positive but lacking, needs more features to be the be all end all solution. It's very intuitive and easy to use, but I feel that is more due to a lack of certain features than clever design. The single panel approach does make it very easy to access different functions though.

Basecamp review by Tiger J.
Office Manager

"Perform tasks more easily"

What do you like best?

The function of this platform is very simple to do for its very basic processes and its simple platform that allows you to do everything simple without needing to know much about the platform because its learning is very fast without complications, I like to have this platform because it allows perform tasks as a team and have the follow-up to know the progress that is taking with each task, freeing time for other projects that are required and also increase the efficiency with delivery date of each task

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem caused by basecamp because of its good functioning and the correct process everything helps me to flow the work correctly so that with my team we can work in a group and more together

Join all the members you want without any restriction or limitation of members that helps us make the work easier and quicker to do and thus deliver everything faster to create more tasks and visualize new projects