Do you work for Basecamp?

Basecamp Reviews & Product Details

What is Basecamp?

Trusted by millions, Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.

Basecamp Screenshots

Basecamp Reviews

1-50 of 2672 total Basecamp reviews

Basecamp Reviews

1-50 of 2672 total Basecamp reviews
Basecamp review by Kate B.
Marketing Communications Manager
Internet
Most Recent Basecamp Video Review
Basecamp review by Jhon B.
Marketing Staff

"I like to use Basecamp for all my projects"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could see my teammate's tasks and that tasks could be separated into projects, by a person, etc. The organization of it was great.

What do you dislike?

It didn't really integrate into my workflow all that well. I had to log in, scroll to the task and find it among the projects, then cross it off. It would be nice if it were an app or could be integrated as a chrome extension, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Basecamp, it will ease your workload, It's just perfect for managing projects, working with clients, and communicating with my team. Exactly what I needed!

This is a good tool that allows everyone on a project to stay up-to-date and contribute when needed. Basecamp helps to keep our teams organized and ensures that our projects stay on the timeline needed for completion. I love the design and interface of the Basecamp, it's easy to organize and keep everything in place. I recommend it to anyone that has some files to handle, design and even a huge number of projects.

Basecamp review by jorge c.
Business administrator

" It is nice to know that this software is very good, it has good functions, its interface is nice fo"

What do you like best?

Basecamp has been established as one of the best software in the market, so we opted to buy it, because it seemed a good option, and we are not wrong, it is an essential contribution for our company, it directs our project management, it plans excellently, takes our marketing at a good pace, has a good interface, progressively makes assignments, has lowered costs for its great performance, is pleasant for our administrator, is precise in its functionality and excellent in its schedules to coordinate our corporate processes.

What do you dislike?

It has few weaknesses among those we must improve their customer service, is slow to respond to any concerns we have, does not manage different tasks, it should be noted that their costs have risen a little, they must lower their costs to make it more affordable for medium and large companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they want good software, to help them with their project management, planning, calendars, marketing, assignments, corporate messages, this is the solution to those problems that are found day in day out in a company.

It is nice to know that this software is very good, it has good functions, its interface is nice for administrators, it has good tools and for us it plans very timely our projects and business tasks.

Basecamp review by Loren K.
Customer Services Agent
(10,001+ employees)

"A good platform to work with the whole team"

What do you like best?

The software is solid. It always worked well for us and is a good value for the price. Basecamp is a flexible tool that is built for project management. We used it as a communication tool for many sites between our customers and managers. The ease of logging in and communicating made this an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

I found there weren't enough customization options to match company branding. I thought that would be nice. Also, the price was a bit high for us. But that's all right, basecamp needs to make money and the price is fair.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so well integrated. Basecamp provides a platform for collaboration and project management, the software works really well and is very handy.

The thing is, Basecamp doesn't seek to solve every problem, like some task management tools. It seeks to solve the problem between client/agency and employee problems. It makes work a bit easier. I've used it a number of times and can say it does make working much more seamless, especially on client projects.

Basecamp review by Mateo Alejandro G.
Sales And Marketing Specialist

"Basecamp offers an excellent organization of activitie"

What do you like best?

What we liked most about basecamp is the ease with which each team can be organized. The platform allows adding, deleting and editing each equipment through a system of "pins", integrated into a convenient drag-and-drop system. We also like it to be easy to alternate between markers, drafts, schedules and activities, since these options are distributed in the same taskbar.

What do you dislike?

We think that the platform has enough limitations with the management of finances. It does not have a tax manager or portfolios for projects. It also does not allow us to monitor the completion costs of each project, nor manage checks and invoices. It should be noted that basecamp lacks tools for team collaboration, such as a Screen sharing system and an integrated chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp is basically recommended to any business that simply wants to improve its organization of activities. It is ideal for planning trainings, charitable events and even presentations. We recommend it to follow group agendas, due to its high capacity to handle communication between work teams.

Thanks to the easy management provided by basecamp we are much better organized in terms of time and distribution of tasks among team members. Your group calendar for activities is highly customizable, and integrates very well to all devices attached to the project, saving us time. Its storage capacity has helped us save money in the cost of some hosting service in the cloud.

Basecamp review by Connor C.
Teacher

"I like basecamp"

What do you like best?

It is perfect for the reduction of tasks, managing the projects and assigning each part to whoever it is, I can plan the resources with what is going to be done, the delivery schedule is long or short term, collaboration in real time

When talking about self-learning, there is no doubt that it is the best because it guides me through the process, doing it in a simple and agile way so that I can start using the platform faster without having to delay learning how to use it.

I have the total administration of the account and so delete or add members, customize the home screen, change the categories of messages and even change the name of the company if I wish

What do you dislike?

Because it makes me decrease my work and be aware of the work done by others having a control of each project that is being done in real time and thus set goals there is nothing that I dislike on this platform all its functions are of great help and everything has worked very well

The workflow of all the members that do the work in team diminishes us because we all collaborate and we are pending if the project is making progress in an active way or is lagging behind somewhere, I like it for all the useful functions that gives me to my daily work

Basecamp review by carlos p.
Business administrator

"suitable tools for monitoring our projects."

What do you like best?

Through an analysis of our company, we can say that Basecamp has progressively structured our management projects in a very efficient way, it is an organization with planning, quality and timely service, its calendar streamlines our processes leading to our successful conclusion. objectives, to provide a good service very timely and in that task Basecamp has been the best.

What do you dislike?

We talk about Basecamp as all software have things that need to improve, one of them is the ineffectiveness in the support of customer service, they delay to answer in order to solve problems during the execution of this software, at the same time we can not perform tasks of different projects, and finally their acquisition cost is a bit high, they should look for ways to lower their costs so they can acquire it more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highlight your good work, that is why we recommend this software faithfully, for its tools that are ideal for all the processes and monitoring of our projects.

We can emphasize that it is a good software, easy to use, with high performance, quality in terms of functionality, it is practical, safe, intuitive,

a fundamental benefit that in a short time we can organize our offices and save money on stationery.

Basecamp review by Claudio J. T.
Marketing Manager

"Basecamp makes things easier"

What do you like best?

Love it! Makes things so easy for sharing files with my publisher and for getting feedback from cover designers and editors. It's amazing! It's easy to use and the simplicity doesn't lack for the innovation.

What do you dislike?

I would like for closed projects to be more easily accessible, in case I need to check something. Assigning tasks could also be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solid app for little projects but not suitable for programs or anything too big. Easy to use and nice user interface with simple functions, I would definitely recommend it for breweries and businesses with multiple groups easy to use, easy to implement. Self-explanatory.

I liked the productivity improvement that the app brought to my team helped me centralize project tasked and communicate with my project team. For us, it is the easiest platform to coordinate on. I like how easy it is to export what I do on my computer to my phone and vice-versa. It manages to make several projects stored in the same place easily distinguishable.

Basecamp review by Patrick T. A.
Sports
(10,001+ employees)

"My opinion about Basecamp"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was on the front end for our project managers to input projects and or designers to navigate their schedules. Overall it worked for our staff for many years but as we grew we wanted to provide a better experience overall for not just or project managers but our clients too.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs and features that don't seem to do what they intend to, I think the software needs a bit of a re-haul before it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most employees enjoy using it and like the visual layout + ease of use. Great for orchestrating offshore resources and outsourcing.

It is a versatile and intuitive software that helps in organizing projects. It gives perfect replication of real-time situation. It has templates that are helpful and can be used for projects without creating new projects from the beginning. I liked the concept of having things for isolating teams, but the execution just isn't there.

Basecamp review by Isaac C.
District Service Manager

"Assign tasks to collaborators more easily"

What do you like best?

The service of the whole platform is very well organized and they pay great attention with kindness and security, it has been a good experience to have Basecamp as a means of help in the work in addition to having all the users that you want with the same account, not affecting the price

I just started using Basecamp. I registered for free and I took the opportunity to know the platform during the period they gave for free, but after I ran out of time and asked them to extend that period for a few more days, to which they kindly agreed to this request and now I pay the plan that they offer acceding to all the benefits

What do you dislike?

So far, everything that I have used the platform has seemed to me that everything has been well established with great benefits in support of the group work and has not presented me flaws

The income of each user in other platforms costs me extra money, something that does not happen with Basecamp that when entering all the users that I want, it will not have an additional value and helps to save money and time of work to be able to work in a group. ordered and with the follow-up of each document made

Basecamp review by Julian M.
General Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Opportunity to manage my business"

What do you like best?

It serves to manage projects and have a more collaborative communication with team members and the ability to enter the client in the project, I can manage that can be shown and that can hide what makes it easier to keep the group informed and get feedbacks that each member of his free opinion, with the ability to export tasks to google calendar makes a project much easier to perform in a short time

What do you dislike?

The multiple functions are good for the development of all the projects but it is also overwhelming in the team since we do not all have the same intellectual capacity to learn in the same way so it has caused me several members to be late in their tasks until they associate well with the platform

In general, it provides collaboration for the management of the projects, keeping the teams of each project in one place for the realization of the projects or tasks that need to be done, in the areas where more group work is done, it has been reduced by the service of basecamp

Basecamp review by eusstorgio j.
Business administrator

"Carry out our projects with organization and planning with Basecamp."

What do you like best?

Our company has been listed as one of the best in its management, so we chose to obtain the Basecamp software, which allows us to organize projects timely, plan work trips from a different perspective, helps us to manage easily, and timely, account with didactic and practical mechanisms to carry out these calendars with a very intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Of the few shortcomings, it should be remembered that it deserves to be added more functions so that the company has a better reach with this software, analyzing its graphic interface deserves a better update so that it is intuitive and attractive for the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software we recommend why we like to have it, practice to make the organizations of each of our work projects, it is very intuitive, economical to acquire it, it is easy to use.

The product is very good, it would be necessary to update it and take into account all the recommendations that we have made, after all it is very practical to carry out our organizations of the projects to be executed by the company.

Basecamp review by oswaldo r.
Administrador

" BaseCamp, organizes our projects and our daily tasks"

What do you like best?

Our company has stood out as one of the best in terms of organization, we have chosen to acquire Basecamp software in a timely manner, as a support in the part of our extensive corporate projects to plan, manage, punctuate through the calendar so that Through these tools we reach an organized and well structured company.

What do you dislike?

It has been of great support but it has its weaknesses like all software, we point out the reference to its training center, we do not observe that it has some instructive videos to analyze in depth about its operation, its customer service is not punctual, its platform regarding the interface is very simple, they lack more tools and functions so that it operates full and more effective

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without so many words, we say that it is gratifying and timely to have basecamp, since it is constantly allowing us to achieve a goal of the company, to be able to quickly organize our business processes within our company. Very good software

Throughout our operations, we have analyzed this software and have met the minimum requirements that we need to be able to advance in the organization of our projects and our day-to-day work.

Basecamp review by Jana M.
Human Resources Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Basecamp has been an excellent addition"

What do you like best?

I love Basecamp. I've onboard​ed my team to it and they hit the ground running. Now we're managing multiple programs and projects with it. Even though there is no app for my mobile devices the team calendars can be linked to google calendar or i-cal which makes this an easy choice for teams of any size.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to convince a team to jump into yet another app -we had some difficulty with logging in, especially when multiple accounts were present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can work on multiple projects at once which is always a plus! I like the fact that it does not take an eternity to set up like other apps that I have used before!

We use it to communicate every day, cutting down on unnecessary emails, etc. I love the ability to assign things to people and get notifications when these tasks are done.-All your collaboration and team project management software together -powerful options -intuitive design -great pricing structure -great company.

Basecamp review by Deborah A.
Apparel & Fashion

"Basecamp Optimizes the results"

What do you like best?

There are many key features that add to collaborative work for the entity as a whole based departmentally. It provides a single place where everyone can work together to reach a common goal.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the interface for people that weren’t current users. It was difficult to work with clients outside of basecamp. The layout is a little bit hard to adjust. I would like to be able to move different portions of activity around more clearly. I would like to be able to tag files within a specific project instead of seeing everything always, while still having the option to do so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, I would recommend this app to all the workers and managers as it can be a way to optimize results. Reliability is the word that best describes this software able to organize people and to delegate tasks.

This software's unique feature is the quality of the things that you might get done on time and, in correlation to this, on a budget. The user-friendly intercase is matched with a productivity platform where the user can feel free to best order his tasks. This software is a smart way of being one step ahead of the game, with good assistance service.

Basecamp review by Jessica W.

"Basecamp works"

What do you like best?

I like Basecamp, In our company, this tool is used to track projects and easily add users involved in their implementation, as well as communication between team members in real time.

What do you dislike?

The flat monthly pricing model is a bit of a turn off for us, being an incredibly small business putting significantly less load on the program it seems a little strange to be paying the same as those businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps us to fully organize streams and files for our various projects. This tool is effectively used by us in the exchange of information, as well as to maintain communication within the team during the work process.

Positive but lacking, needs more features to be the be all end all solution. It's very intuitive and easy to use, but I feel that is more due to a lack of certain features than clever design. The single panel approach does make it very easy to access different functions though.

Basecamp review by Tiger J.
Office Manager

"Perform tasks more easily"

What do you like best?

The function of this platform is very simple to do for its very basic processes and its simple platform that allows you to do everything simple without needing to know much about the platform because its learning is very fast without complications, I like to have this platform because it allows perform tasks as a team and have the follow-up to know the progress that is taking with each task, freeing time for other projects that are required and also increase the efficiency with delivery date of each task

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problem caused by basecamp because of its good functioning and the correct process everything helps me to flow the work correctly so that with my team we can work in a group and more together

Join all the members you want without any restriction or limitation of members that helps us make the work easier and quicker to do and thus deliver everything faster to create more tasks and visualize new projects

Basecamp review by Chris D.
Entertainment

"I like the simplicity of Basecamp"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to share, a great way to organize yourself and your team. There are a lot of great features, the to-do lists for each event/project are extremely helpful. It is awesome that you can add various team members to to-dos and check on their progress.

What do you dislike?

Because we have so many different platforms and databases used internally it is hard to keep up on Basecamp and updating it. If this was the only organizational platform we used it would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great for group projects. It makes it easy for the team to communicate and get things done. Allows for great communication amongst different time zones.

Basecamp has been great to our team and clients, allowing us to connect and collaborate as one. The communication system has allowed us to build strong relationships with each other and our customers. This service is proven to our team to be an invaluable tool.

Basecamp review by Jose Ramon C.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Retail

"With basecamp it will be easier than ever to manage projects"

What do you like best?

From basecamp we quite like its integrated tool for chat and messaging, because thanks to that we are communicated with the rest of the team in a much simpler way. We like your survey manager, and your tracking system for website visitors. We like if layout of the calendar of events, and of photo gallery.

What do you dislike?

From basecamp we dislike several things. It does not have a telephone system or newsletter management, which would be quite useful to keep us informed about the use of the platform by other team members. We do not like at all its integration to social media, since sharing files to social networks using basecamp can take a long time. We do not like your audio and video conference system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp is a highly recommended equipment management platform. It has an excellent system for organizing projects, and a good team chat tool. We can also recommend it a lot for the management of employee directories, and for the management of surveys. It is a great alternative for all kinds of small businesses that want to expand.

Thanks to the use of basecamp we can make better follow-ups to the visitors of our website. We have benefited a lot from being able to carry out call routing, thus improving our unified communication. It has also helped us a lot to create predesigned responses for live chat, helping to improve our relationship with customers.

Basecamp review by Sara B.
Customer Service Representative

"It allows me to organize and order my tasks"

What do you like best?

We are able to not only be more transparent internally but with our clients as well!! With only just beginning to use this software in January, I don't remember what I ever did without it!

What do you dislike?

I have not found much if anything that I do not like about the product. I will definitely continue digging around to see if there is anything that I would request to change, but if that's the case their support is great and is very helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows you to organize and schedule out tasks, collaborate and manage projects. It's aesthetically pleasing to look at, simple to navigate and keeps everyone on the same page.

Having the ability to give our team and our customers access to everything in one location without having to make sure that potentially private folders are not shared (like in Google Drive) is fabulous! The notification through email in which you are taken directly to the Basecamp board in which you need to review or comment is great. It also allows you to see previous conversations and shares which is wonderful when needed to look back and find specific information.

Basecamp review by Jansel Daniel A.
Salesperson
(5001-10,000 employees)

"With basecamp it is very easy to order our agenda"

What do you like best?

From basecamp we like to share documents, audio files, and images so easily. It is very easy to organize each folder and then use them. We also like its tasks system, which allows us to create work lists according to our business needs, and we can add items to each task. His group chat system, called campfire, we also like a lot, because it offers many freedoms when sharing things with others.

What do you dislike?

Something we dislike about basecamp is its message board, since it is a little difficult to make post announcements, or to update the progress of our project so that everyone can see it. It is a bit difficult to make feedback collections, and organize each team individually. We do not like the system of bookmarks, also called bookmarks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend the use of basecamp, mainly if it is a small company, with very low staff numbers, or if it is simply small work groups for a specific project, as it is much easier to stay coordinated with what happens inside. of the platform and what other team members do. We highly recommend your discussion thread system.

Thanks to the fact that we started using basecamp, our team remains in better tune. Now it is easier for us to be communicated at all times, and also to organize our group work. In addition, its integrated chat tool has made it fun to be in touch.

Basecamp review by Martha C.
Customer Service Representative
Retail

"Basecamp is a very useful platform for my daily organization"

What do you like best?

I like this system for project management. Basecamp has a user-friendly interface and many functions. It has allowed managing the project in a more practical and organized way without losing the initial guidelines and the proposed objectives, in addition, they have been able to finish in the estimated time and desired quality of the work.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't really have any complaints given other software that I've used in the past for this purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My overall experience with Basecamp was great and I felt that productivity was increased by utilizing a lot of the team functions. Basecamp offers the advantage that has various utilities that allow to organize in a very practical way and maintain an adequate follow-up to the project.

My experience with Basecamp, though brief, was very rewarding. I used it while working on a contract with another company that had a company account. What I liked most was the user interface and ease of use. There are a lot of great features, but there is plenty of software out there that has great features and the user interface is too clunky leaving customers without the ability to access those features.

Basecamp review by Peter G.
Account Manager

"A clean and simple team collaboration and productivity platform"

What do you like best?

The design of the Basecamp interface is neat and well-spaced, which makes it easy for me to find different sections quickly. There are many organizational tools, such as calendars, to-do lists and task queue boards, which offers everyone great flexibility when viewing and stating the status of assignments. I like that we can communicate with each other within Basecamp through robust chat rooms. We can create chat rooms for single projects, which helps to keep the discussions focused on finalizing individual projects. I also like the tagging feature, which allows me to target specific users when chatting in a group.

What do you dislike?

I think most everything with Basecamp is fine the moment, but when I first started using it, I had a significant amount of trouble integrating it with some of my web-based storage accounts and my phone and desktop calendars. The syncing wasn't working for me after following the directions. I didn't ultimately set it up. I had someone else connect everything for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many collaboration tools like Basecamp in the market, but to me, Basecamp appears to be one of the more user-friendly platforms. The design of the interface isn't so stiff and cold like some other popular platforms I've seen. Basecamp is a great way to stay productive and in touch with your team members in a light and engaging way.

I've benefited from Basecamp's ability to keep me informed on company activities and tasks. I can get real-time updates on what's going on and what still needs to be done. Basecamp has greatly reduced communication clutter that comes from using multiple platforms such as email, phone calls, texting and faxing. As far as planning goes, Basecamp really helps to break down all the fine details involved in a project and gives us a central location to communicate and access resources.

Basecamp review by Julius B. H.
Marketing Manager

"Basecamp facilitates the administration of projects."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that when you add a comment you can easily drag and drop an image instead of having to browse and upload. I really like how you can select to send an email on every update in a ToDo that you are involved in as I personally spend a lot of time managing my inbox, it serves as a reminder that I need to go check things out in Basecamp.

What do you dislike?

For our purposes, there are really very few issues. If there were one thing it would be that if you leave a page that you it notifies you if you have not hit submit on your posting. We do have issues with people writing responses but not hitting submit and then we never get the message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We can set up Projects and "to do" lists within those projects and assign them to individuals and set due dates all within minutes. It also, makes communication between our team and the clients simple as we can add all team members to the communication flow and they can respond directly from their email and it posts in the Basecamp "to do".

I feel satisfied. I enjoy the ability to log in, check recent updates on the projects that I am assigned to as well as the easy view of seeing the status of my ToDo's. It makes it simple to stay organized. It really makes project management easier for us as before, we would rely on email communication to try and stay organized and it was a bit of a mess. Using Basecamp makes your project more efficient.

Basecamp review by Patricia C. A.
Customer Service Specialist
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"Very useful for me and my colleagues"

What do you like best?

I like being able to assign tasks, sort my daily tasks, and be able to edit some files online with other colleagues. Sometimes they say that less is more, and this program has everything, but at the same time it is easy to understand, it is very minimalist, it does not have the best user interface but it is very useful, and that is what really matters.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that it isn't really that well know yet- so people are not super eager to jump on board and try it out when asked to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I liked Basecamp and it's ease of use. To not have to use a bunch of different programs and be able to concentrate on just one was glorious.

I loved that with Basecamp, you can blend all of your work tools into one simple program. It is a great program for people who might struggle with organization and the chaos involved in every day organizing work tasks like email, documents, appointments, etc. This program can tie it all together and you are not checking different programs all day long to figure out what to do next.

Basecamp review by dantya margarita c.
Administrativo

" Basecamp organizes our projects through calendars, it is the best"

What do you like best?

It has been an alternative to seek to strengthen an organization of our projects and jobs, it is a very useful, safe, practical tool, it is a primordial factor that facilitates our businesses in a timely manner, our work methods are very viable, we are assigned tasks. streamlines work daily, its calendar points out the key points to execute, its time management is timely and accurate, when generating the reports it is very precise and we like its functionality

What do you dislike?

Something that must be improved are the actions of assignments, it does not manage tasks of different projects, they must improve its interface to make it pleasant for the user. When it opens on mobile device it gets heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is nice to recommend this product, as everything is lacking, but it has allowed us to improve our organization with our projects.

The application has been useful, where it allows us to visualize in an organized way our projects through calendars we specify the pending to execute and the times that carry out each project.

Basecamp review by Alex M. J.
HR Manager
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"My opinion and experience about Basecamp"

What do you like best?

This software manages your business nicely, by having all or most important business tools in one package. you can schedule meetings, organize employee's tasks, sharing documents with them, and even chat with your team. and everyone can follow and be up to date with any change.

What do you dislike?

Clunky interface. If the interface is sleeker, it’s easier to collaborate. I especially like the functionality provided by team drives by google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Basecamp is very easy to use. The system is simple for new users to pick up and essentially acts like a forum with pages dedicated to specific teams, projects, or tasks.

Overall, Basecamp is a great software/website to use if you are regularly collaborating with other people digitally. The ease of use and simplicity. You set up the digital workspace, invite your collaborators and you now have a shared space that holds all the information for each project all in one spot. This works great for working across departments or even companies.

Basecamp review by Daniel E.
Construction
(10,001+ employees)

"It is a good application when managing projects"

What do you like best?

I have used Basecamp when contractors have asked me to join projects. Basecamp helps keep large teams on the same page. Having a central place to host assets and discussions makes it easier to find what you need without having to bug other people.

What do you dislike?

We have trouble navigating the different options on the drop-down menu sometimes but it has not hindered us in a major way at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My overall experience has been great. My fellow employees love the software and I think that our manager will be implementing it into our systems Basecamp is very user-friendly. It also allows my fellow employees to communicate quickly.

We used this for project management on a web design that others were completing for us. So they set up the Basecamp site and we just logged in. I can't speak to the original set up at all but I really loved using the product for our project. Very easy to use to manage a project. I was readily able to communicate with others on a project and upload documents with ease.

Basecamp review by Emily J.
HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"My opinion about Basecamp"

What do you like best?

Basecamp built by amazing people such as DHH, and you can easily see every bit of their visionary perspective in the product. Ease of use, value for the price, constantly improving the platform and their return policy are the best features of the product. It was a good experience and I wouldn't mind using it again if a client requested it.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have a group chat video conference calling feature. Would be nice to have a personal touch to group communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to keep track of things and keep them organized A great way to store information and communicate in a team setting

I appreciate how simple it is for an entire team (office) to be regularly working from the same program and contributing to the same place without it seeming crowded or convoluted. The to-do list aspect makes or break for my team, it genuinely keeps us aware and on track. I love the ability to have many projects in one succinct place.

Basecamp review by Brandon L. B.
Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"It is very well done for projects with several people"

What do you like best?

This is a simple software that allows those who are not tech savvy to create and be part of a team. At first, I found it rather simple but its simplicity is its elegance.

What do you dislike?

It is just too... simple. Once I started using it, I started to look into reports, Gantt and other things... I could use Google Docs to manage my projects without all those features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoy using Basecamp Only a supervisor and advisor can see all the project progress. It's easy to communicate with project assistants and engineering assistants all those who all are involved in the project. I will be coming back. I liked how organized my day was as soon as I sat down for the day. My task is scheduled for me.

It's easy to communicate with project assistants and engineering assistants all those who all are involved in the project. We can even talk on personal chat with someone. Best feature is that person given access can only see that messages about purchasing and progress reports.

Basecamp review by Carlos Eduardo R.
Research

"Basecamp allows us to work better as a team"

What do you like best?

What Basecamp liked most about our team is that it is a useful collaborative tool that organizes projects easily and efficiently. He is an excellent manager and administrator of online tasks, is characterized mainly by the simplification of work methods and by favors a smooth flow of information. Do not love the organized one that is its user interface.

What do you dislike?

You can not make video conferences this is a big problem for communication between team members. Nor can audio and video conferences be made other delay for Basecamp. It does not have the Gantt chart tool. Does not allow portfolio management or resource management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp is recommended to all those companies that need to manage the creation of subtasks. Thanks to its collaboration tools, this platform is one of the best in that area. We can keep track of the percentage of progression and with this know an approximate of how much is needed to finish the task or if there has been some delay in its completion.

Many SME companies lack an adequate model for project management, but with this software we find the solution to that problem. We also solved our problems of managing tasks of different projects at the same time in the same basecamp Project. We can have here tasks, milestones or threads of different topics in the same section without losing effectiveness to this tool.

Basecamp review by Raul G.
Asociado

" Coordinate your work team with Basecamp"

What do you like best?

It allows creating a work calendar with specific tasks and dividing them according to areas and processes. In addition, responsibilities can be assigned to each person,

configuring even a delivery date and a reminder to notify you when there are only a few days to complete it. On the same platform you can generate messages as conversation threads, where you can also share files. Every time a request or a query is published, Basecamp sends notification email.

Participants can respond directly from their mail, so it is not necessary that they are constantly reviewing the platform. All conversations, requirements and shared files,

they are stored on the platform. This material serves as a backup to endorse agreements, requests and deliveries.

improves the efficiency in the coordination of processes and allows us to prevent problems by giving a vision of both the work that is

making each team as the progress of the project as a whole. In this way we can minimize errors and respond quickly to requests and doubts.

What do you dislike?

Personally I have no complaints about the handling of the software, except some interface details and file storage in Basecamp, it could be an error when using the platform but I had some difficulties when uploading files higher than 84mb,

so I had to opt for storage platforms of external files for my coworkers to send me certain files. The rest works perfectly with .doc .rar .pdf files among others

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent work platform, highly recommended

My colleagues and I are very grateful to basecamp for allowing us to have an optimal working platform where we can share ideas, transfer files, properly manage our company and facilitate the use of certain programs. It also facilitated the feedback with the clients what, therefore our circle of clients has expanded, which logically increases our income, thanks basecamp.

Basecamp review by Maria J. S.
(10,001+ employees)

"It greatly facilitates the organization"

What do you like best?

I like the social aspect of this software. Being able to have a forum with other co-workers, online, regardless of wherever you are in the world. I like the scheduling features the most.

What do you dislike?

It took some time for everybody to figure it out and get on board. I think that may have to do with the user interface, but other than that, it's been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basecamp streamlines communication beautifully. All team members will be notified of any messages or changes made on the platform without the need for external email follow-ups. I can also keep track of multiple projects without losing track of who is assigned to what.

This software made it simple for us to organize our workflow and track the progress of a different project. We have a loss of work that has to pass through multiple teams and it would sometimes get lost in the cracks, but Basecamp has helped us organize all that and now we can see exactly where a project is in the process.

Basecamp review by Erwin L.
account executive
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Responsibility with the tasks"

What do you like best?

The work is felt less because it combines all the tools in a single package to manage the tasks and plan marketing campaigns or elaborate the tasks in a group with follow-up of what each user is doing that is integrated into the task, I keep the conversation about the specific topic of the task that is being addressed without needing to be in other app or looking at the email to know that I have written or sent and with this facility to have everything together to share files and to applaud the messages or comments that I like them to do in the chat

The information before was all dispersed and I was confused where everything could be but with basecamp I have everything in the same place and ordered to perform the tasks

What do you dislike?

In the organization of the images and documents, everything is stored by date and at the moment I need to locate some document it has taken me time to look for it because if I do not remember the date in which I saved the document it is not easy for me to find it

As a group we can work more united and have the follow-up of each project carried out that helps me to be more agile and have more production in my work

Everything is in one place so as not to have information spread throughout the system

Basecamp review by Jeffrey H.
Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Basecamp helps me a lot at work"

What do you like best?

Basecamp allows workmates to engage and track different projects in one page. It notifies all the members for any new activity in progress in any project allowing everyone to be updated. It has a calendar that allows the members to schedule their business operations in a specific date.

What do you dislike?

There was a time it was slow after signing in. I guess they have just updated the software, but currently it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so easy to organize specific projects and keep any type of communication (such as chats or feeds) as well as file organization all in one place. AND you can have so many projects going on. My job at the time switched to this platform and it was a life-saver.

We used Basecamp at the time for multiple design projects and coordination and it made everyone's jobs and communication so streamlined. I couldn't recommend it more. I honestly think this was the most user-friendly and efficient task management software that I have used across jobs.

Basecamp review by Rita N. S.
Customer Service Agent
(10,001+ employees)

"Efficient to handle group projects"

What do you like best?

Basecamp works with rapid speed and very reliable. Keeps all individuals on the same page. This award-winning software by Basecamp company is free for Educators. In fact, is the first kind to introduce Remote project management. All customers query resolved by 24/7 tech support team... Access to group chat rooms and sharing files and folders with video chat facilities.

What do you dislike?

Features are limited for individuals, personalization is not allowed and editing or making changes to the company's profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very efficient for project management and for collaboration with clients and team. It has become famous because of its professional and responsive team that works amazingly.

Collaboration has become easier than before. It provides the best and advanced functions. If I talk about its interface, that is incredibly excellent and easy to use. Basecamp has become a popular and widely used product everywhere. It is giving such amazing services. It is an advanced project management tool.