Constant Contact

Constant Contact

3.9
(3,886)

Constant Contact introduced the first email marketing tool for small businesses, nonprofits, and associations in 1998. Today, the company helps hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide find marketing success through the only all-in-one online marketing platform for small organizations.

Work for Constant Contact?

Learning about Constant Contact?

Constant Contact Reviews

Showing 3,886 Constant Contact reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Constant Contact
View Original January 24, 2019

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Agency
View Original December 4, 2018

"Software review"

Connie P.

"Mass communications by email to our customers."

What do you like best?

I like the idea in which this program is based, since it has a high range of clearly functional tools. Among them, I can sort lists very specifically, which makes it have a detail of the information. The reports within the system are great and with a good dosage with objectives set up within your panel. It should be noted that it contains good fluidity and its price is extremely cheap.

What do you dislike?

Constant Contact can be a bit cumbersome to show evidence of how people registered to be on your contact list. It is also a bit difficult to place images that are not in a standard size or that do not fit easily into a predesigned template; since sometimes the size of the image is disturbed without prior notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are constantly sending an email to your customers, members or third parties, Constant Contact would be a good option for your organization. helps create professional-looking emails and newsletters quickly and easily. It helps us with our marketing and contact with our constituents. I would recommend it for any organization that has clients with whom you want to stay in touch digitally.

We use Constant Contact for all our marketing emails. We also use it to create our monthly bulletin, which allows us to detail with excellent information the monthly balance of projects and other characteristics that were made. In addition to this, the software helps us create and plan more effective marketing campaigns.

sally s.

"Ease of use "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use for Constant Contact, I can be organized with my lists and my campaigns. I like that I can copy a campaign and use it as a template, the preview and test email features help me catch mistakes and refine my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more templates to choose from or that it was more aesthetically pleasing. I dislike how difficult it is to add a video to my campaign. If I want to include a video from my computer I have to first upload it to youtube and paste the URL instead of just dragging and dropping from my imovie. The uploading of photos and videos could be easier. Also- the price point is VERY high compared to other email marketing services. Going into our next quarter we may rethink using Constant Contact or switching to a new email marketing service.

We are able to keep all of our contact lists in an organized and filed way. We also are able to send surveys in our emails and get results promptly. The biggest help and perk is getting our email campaign results, we can see exactly how the recipients interacted with our email campaign and what we can do better for the future following newsletters.

Jack M.

"Improve your Email Marketing campaigns with Constant Contact."

What do you like best?

This system is one of the most popular, it is used by many companies around the world for its great effectiveness and functionality, it allows us to create email marketing campaigns easily, quickly and effectively.

It has great templates that we can customize, it also allows us to divide or segment our subscribers in a simple way in different lists to make our emails to certain subscribers.

We can verify if a campaign was effective or not, analyzing the opening rates in smart phones and computers, we can also see percentages of clicks made and subscribers who have seen our campaign.

This system also allows us to integrate subscription forms on our websites to add more subscribers to our lists, on the other hand the management of multimedia files is great, we can have a library of images which we can edit and resize from the system.

What do you dislike?

I like this system a lot, its price may be a bit expensive if our list of subscribers is very broad, but I think its price is competitive compared to other similar systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best systems of mass emails, it is very effective and easy to use, it also has a very good reputation.

It has helped me in the promotion of the services of the company where I work, in addition it has allowed me to get numerous clients.

Mary H.

"Great for small businesses! Switched from Mailchimp. "

What do you like best?

I probably wouldn't appreciate Constant Contact as much if I hadn't used Mailchimp first. (The only reason I switched was because Shopify doesn't support Mailchimp any longer.) I think it's really easy to design my emails with our "look." I work with children and their parents, so I use a ton of kid-appealing colors that you usually don't see in templates. You could do this with Mailchimp; just easier now. Also, I usually finished my email with a "it's close enough" feeling, but it was free, so didn't complain much.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any downsides yet! Probably the closes thing is to an issue is the free stock photos available, but I like to use my own photos anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After being a small business owner for a few years I really recommend that you use the marketing help for at least a couple of months to get you started and in the right direction. It's less than $50 a month the the rep goes above and beyond to get you going. Set up an email SERIES! Collect as many emails as you can!!!

I've been able to reach families that haven't stopped by in a while to much success. Also, I purchased the marketing help package for really cheap! Having a regular meeting with my rep has really kept me on track and motivated.

Alberto C.

"Perfect to have a large database of emails from my clients and promote my services."

What do you like best?

It's perfect for scheduling emails well in advance, which helps me schedule all my campaigns up to a week before they're published. You can create email groups and send certain things separately. The monitoring of the analyzes is excellent and you can determine which emails have been read or bounced.

What do you dislike?

The price is high but the large number of options and functions offset the cost that you have to pay for it. You can only upload YouTube links for those who wish to send videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software, it is very complete and in many cases the factory designs save my life because I do not depend directly on a graphic designer to create campaigns quickly.

This software has helped me a lot in my company in the publicity of all my services, I have a database of all my clients and periodically I notify them about a special promotion and the new services. The truth has been very much and I have been able to make many sales.

Seth F.

"Constant Contac is a good tool for online marketing"

What do you like best?

It is impressive how you can use an editor so easily, it has more than 100 email templates optimized for mobile devices that allow you to create your message as beautiful and pleasing to the eye as possible. Thanks to Constant Contac my brand has been positioning in the sales market, I can make reports with real time tracking, I can perform solid analysis thanks to the data I get from this powerful tool, among other very good benefits that will surely be useful

What do you dislike?

The price is very high compared to other software of the competition, is a disadvantage that should be considered to improve the recruitment of new customers of both small and medium-sized companies. The templates they offer are very basic considering the monthly cost that is included in the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest using Constant Contact as we have to adapt to the new era of email marketing as a piece of legacy of our business. This software also helps us to have creativity, originality and is totally customizable allowing it to be easier to present the changes and innovations of our organization

It has helped me a lot optimized templates on mobile device and our editor drag and drop facilitate the creation of customized emails professional, since I can manage my emails and my advertising content in the best and fastest way

Kate H.

"Perfect for Nonprofits!"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is incredibly easy to use, I've found in fact to be easier than rival programs. Ease of formatting is the greatest feature here, but love it's integration with other programs such as EventBrite. And my gosh! It is SUPER cost-effective! I also love that we can integrate Constant Contact email/newsletter sign-up directly into our website, allowing guests to our website to not only sign up to learn more about our work but it removes the added step of me re-entering their information to Constant Contact. HUGE time saver.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can feel a little too simplistic, maybe not as professional looking as I'd like. This could also be user-error though too...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Constant Contact, this is far-and-away the best email platform available and perfect for any size non-profit organization.

We are able to share our work and tell our client stories to a broad range of people, critical as we are developing our brand and value to the community. I'm just now learning how to segment our list which is HUGE as we have such a variety of reasons as to why people join our list. To be able to speak directly to them in a personal way will further enhance our ability to highlight our work and what our supporters make possible. We have seen list engagement increase - opens and clickthroughs - as we further dive into the possibilities that Constant Contact offers.

Carlos C.

"Simple, complete and effective email marketing system."

What do you like best?

Constant contact is a system of great utility in any type of company or business, it allows to reach a large number of client clients in a fast and effective way.

I consider that it is one of the most economical email marketing systems in comparison with similar ones, besides its intuitive interface allows to do the job in an easy way.

Create campaigns is really simple, we can select one of the templates that brings the system or we can simply create one from scratch, on the other hand I'm very pleased with the new search tool that they incorporated into the system because it allows us to search campaigns easily, and this is really useful if we want to find some campaign sent previously.

Segment our contact lists is super simple, we can have different lists of subscribers to better manage our shipments to particular customers or target audience.

Constant contact also allows us to maintain control over our campaigns and measure the effectiveness of them by analyzing the opening percentages, rebounds, or clicks made by our contacts.

What do you dislike?

For now I have nothing against this system, in my opinion it is very useful and effective, maybe I would like to offer some type of periodic discount for users who have been using the system for more than a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any company that wants to be known in a fast way should use this system because it is really effective to promote any type of product or service.

Through this system I have been able to promote my company in an effective way, more and more people know my products and services thanks to the email marketing layers that I make.

Christina M.

"Switched from constant contact "

What do you like best?

the layout was easy to use and the way you imported lists was simple. the designs were nice to look at and blended well with our brand. many options for templates and layouts made it easy to create a new email newsletter to send out to our subscribers. it was easy to add new members to existing lists.

What do you dislike?

expensive and many problems with the system. could have been easier to change designs and make them more applicable to the look we wanted. had some difficulty with pictures and changing those sizes to fit. the mobile version did not always look the way we wanted it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to try but did not think it was the best option. We switched from constant contact to a different mail server in hopes to find an option that was easier to use and had a better design layout for creating the emails.

constant contact provided a way for us to communicate with our supporters and get news out weekly and inform them of any changes for the weeks schedule. we would send emails every Monday and it was easy to do with constant contact. the benefits were the ease of use and the many options for layout. we like that you can send it to as many people as you need and easily switch lists to receive the email. can have multiple different templates used and send them to anyone you need.

Harley D.

"Very Satisfied"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create templates reflecting of our business' unique characteristics. The template design they helped to create is beautiful and really says Premier the second you open it. There's always a real person available when you have questions as well. I dove into marketing uninformed and blindly and my marketing adviser has truly helped me figure everything out.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I've found negative in constant contact, we started with them 3 months ago and are still learning more every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you aren't sure what you'e doing or want to get from the program, get the coaching. It is definitely worth it.

Our company only started constant contact 3 months ago but already we have had multiple customers return with their coupons received in their email. We are working every month to increase our numbers and have seen a steady incline in roi's.

Steve R.

"Improving, Still A Ways To Go"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact reliably manages lists, sends scheduled emails and reports back on the various analytics associated with email programs. They have made some improvements in user-experience and interface that is bringing them up to speed with more modern platforms.

What do you dislike?

Constant Contact gets the job done, but feels less intuitive than some of its rivals. The templates interface is somewhat confusing, and requires more code knowledge than say that of MailChimp. I have not used their mobile app, which is in itself a problem. I didn't even know it existed until I checked while writing this review. Some prompts and communications on new features and services would be helpful. The overall interface of Constant Contact looks and feels dated in 2019, and the templates feel dated as well. Constant Contact requires more coding than should be needed for a modern email platform, and custom templates are a bit of a pain to manage and edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is the champ of email platforms, but it's certainly worth spending some time with others, including Constant Contact, to see just why Constant Contact has some room to improve.

We have clients come in that are using Constant Contact as we have to adapt to it as a legacy piece of their business. As mentioned above, it gets the job done, but isn't our favorite email platform and we frequently will recommend clients move away from it if at all possible.

Mila Sofia W.

"excellent email marketing that helps the growth of our company and customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool that I like thanks to the great opportunities it offers both personally and business to grow our business in a responsible way to our customers, is the great help we needed to provide good customer service and perform various activities and tasks to achieve successful marketing.

What do you dislike?

its price is the only point against which I could mention this great marketing tool because personally I think it presents a high price in comparison with other tools that the market offers us and this disadvantage is something that should be considered as it limits its implementation within small or large companies. Clearly, it is important to mention that the features and functionalities that this platform offers are diverse, complete and unbeatable, so that the purchasing value that it presents is supported and supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent online marketing service that offers a wide experience and gives us great opportunities for email marketing to go to a high level of effectiveness and productivity for companies, it is a great tool to make campaigns, announcements and publications, attention, among other important tasks with our customers, allowing them to obtain excellent care and with great ease of use.

In the first place, Constant Contact offers us the benefit of having a great variety of templates for emails that we can implement in a simple, creative, original and totally customizable way, thus allowing the work to be easier and require less time of dedication since we can Starting from templates already predetermined saving the task of going to page designers to contextualize according to our purposes as a company, this way I have also saved myself the trouble of feeling dissatisfied when they perform work that meets my expectations, now I can do it myself , on the other hand it has been incredible to me to begin the marketing campaigns that I have needed to implement to present changes and innovations of the company in which I work, as well as the offers and opportunities that the clientele can take advantage of in certain determined dates. in the second place he has offered me a wide list of subscribers by email and has allowed me to upload my email lists from Excel files and different emails from gmail or outlook.I can not fail to mention that it has helped us greatly in customer service, which today are more satisfied with the company at work and especially with my performance and attention within it.

Adam P.

"Effective marketing campaigns for my clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

With Constant Contac marketing campaigns are more effective by emails, very easy to use and configure, it has a very simple interface, facilitating the design of emails with a variety of not very extensive templates. Something that I like very much is that they constantly inform you through your email about the updates so you are up to date with the options that make them up

What do you dislike?

This software is very expensive compared to other similar products, it is far above its competitors. The templates that are offered are very basic and not very customizable, in addition another thing that has been difficult for me is the handling in mobile phones, it can be very cumbersome and it would not be too much that they will fix a lot in that aspect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very effective and easy to use, it adapts to any type of business and it is software that will help you increase sales and subscribers. A personal recommendation would be that before paying the first installment use the free version so they can adapt to the interface before buying it

With this Software I have been able to add subscribers and potential clients to my list and client portfolio. It has allowed us as a company to easily track the delivery of bulletins by email, the creation of campaigns stopped being a difficulty for our team and it has also been easy to share our campaigns in social networks

Derek D.

"Easy, fun to use, informative"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to customize emails on the fly, and being able to send it to certain lists. I love having the ability to see which emails bounced, and that the software automatically filters them to a list so they won't get an email message again. I like the weekly email stats and being able to draft and schedule emails in advance.

What do you dislike?

Contact management features are kind of broken. Constant Contact emails sometimes end up as spam in certain users inboxes. Web interface could use some fine tuning and an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to attend a local training class to get a more in depth view into the feature set. There are a lot of hidden features that are available and not widely known to the public.

Sharing new product features with our customers.

Sharing important personnel additions or changes.

The ability to inform our customers that our offices will be closed on certain holidays.

The ability to inform our customers and prospects when our sales team will be at certain trade events.

Hector G.

"Promote your company or business easily with Constant Contact."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best marketing tools today, it allows you to reach thousands of potential customers quickly and effectively through mass email campaigns.

Constant Contact has many templates with really cool designs that facilitate the creation of marketing campaigns, so we can easily select some of the templates and customize it.

This system has a great reputation worldwide, is used by small and large companies around the world, it is very safe and effective with a good anti-spam policy.

We can easily measure the results of our campaigns with the option of reporting verifying the percentages and number of clicks made by users, we can also see the percentages of opening and rebounds to have control over our campaigns and improve our strategy.

One of its biggest advantages is the ease to segment our subscriber lists, it allows us to create different lists of contacts easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the support through telephone calls is not so good, there are few technicians who speak Spanish and in some occasions I have had to wait a long time to be attended.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's simply great, it's worth the investment because if you perform appropriate campaigns you can get the profitability you expect.

It is the most effective marketing tool we use in our company, it has easily allowed us to reach many customers.

Williams J.

"Complete and simple email marketing system."

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is in my opinion the best online system to create effective email marketing campaigns, it is a very easy to use system because its interface is simple, clean and intuitive.

With Constant Contact we can create email marketing campaigns in a very easy way, the system gives us options to guide us in an appropriate way, it also has templates with attractive designs that we can edit and adapt.

It is very easy to segment our subscriber lists to direct our campaigns to different target audiences, we can also analyze the statistics of our campaigns easily and verify the percentages of openings, bounces and clicks.

Constant Contact makes it easier for us to increase our contact lists because we can incorporate forms on our website that allow us to add subscribers.

What do you dislike?

I have done very well with this system and I have no complaints about it, maybe it is a bit expensive but it depends directly on our list of subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great system that can be used in any company regardless of its size, it is very effective and simple to use and its price is acceptable compared to other similar systems.

It has helped me to add more subscribers and customers and our company is becoming more known thanks to constant contact.

Alex L.

"Not likely to recommend for people like me"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and use. You can send some basic style emails which is good for small business or if your business is selling a service. They do have an intergration with link shopify product data into the emails which is a plus. They have an intergation with eventbrite which is pretty useful for sending out and colllecting payments for several events that we hold.

What do you dislike?

Lack of complete automation and customization. The templates are very basic and outdated. Not too many intergrations. For some reasons mailchimps seems to be more intergrated with other apps than constant contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want more of a workflow automation then you should look somewhere else.

The analytic reports within constant contact are not super awesome but it does do its job. The beneifts that we reliazed is the reportting data that help us make inform desciciosn on how to structure our marketing plan

Alicia C.

"Easy to Navigate and Beautiful Designs!"

What do you like best?

We love the themes and design options that are available and the ease of navigation when adding contacts, creating emails and searching for content. We've used other emailing platforms and given the user-friendly interface and clean, simple designs, Constant Contact is our favorite.

What do you dislike?

Members that sign up will often see their first email end up in spam, so much so that we notify them that this is initially the case. We also wish there were script fonts available for use that can be utilized without coding. We know this is an issue with most email platforms, but it would be fantastic to have more versatility in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure when you sign users up, you have specific categories assigned to them

We've seen exceptional open rates and results for the business given the professional look that the emails display. We are also very pleased with the insights we are able to gather from our email marketing. Businesses continue to comment on the value they feel they get through these emails.

Douglas S.

"Constant Contact is a great resource for the nonprofit community"

What do you like best?

At our nonprofit, we use Constant Contact to reach out to our members multiple times a day. It's affordable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Campaign reporting only goes back to the last 500 campaigns. When we do annual reports, we need numbers for back to the beginning of the year, and 500 campaigns is not enough. We have to export campaign reports once a quarter to make sure we have enough records.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When we recommend Constant Contact to other organizations, we also recommend exporting reports on a frequent basis. Exporting to an Excel spreadsheet makes it easier to view the data and create more detailed reports.

We send out twice daily newsletters on disability-related news. Constant Contact allows us to easily track who opens which newsletters, which allows us to see how well we are doing at serving our members. The list segmentation feature is very useful as well. We can segment users by which links they click, automatically assigning them to lists according to their location, interests, and other details.

Luis R.

"Create effective Email Marketing campaigns with Constant Contact.!"

What do you like best?

Constant contact is a system for sending mass emails that is very stable, efficient and easy to use, it is also economical if we compare it with other similar systems.

It is an online system, and we can use it from anywhere with an internet connection without installing additional software, its interface is very intuitive and allows users without experience to easily adapt to the work environment.

What I like about this system is that the plans they offer conform to our contact list without restricting the number of shipments or campaigns we make, that is, we have unlimited emails.

Create our campaigns is very simple, the system has templates with very good designs that we can easily customize and adapt, we can also segment our contact lists in a simple way and send to specific lists, another feature that I like is that we can perform an analysis of each campaign that we carry out and evaluate the percentage of clicks made, rebounds and openings and thus improve the management of the campaigns we create.

What do you dislike?

If we remove contacts from our lists, we will not be able to reload them in the system, that is, they will be deleted permanently and this can be a problem if we delete contacts by mistake.

I think they should improve the campaign search filter, currently it allows us to only search for campaigns by month and year and I would like that we could also find them by the name of the campaign, that would make searches easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very efficient and very easy to use system and it adapts to any type of business, and if used properly will help to increase sales and get new customers.

It has helped me to publicize the company in which I work and the services we offer, and it has allowed me to reach more and more customers making our sales improve.

John N.

"Thanks to Constant Contac now I am an expert in email marketing"

What do you like best?

Constant Contac allows me to load, segment my list of contacts without much effort and without the need to know programming, allows to create very professional emails and involve my clients to have sense of relevance with our company, the updates are in real time, I can edit, undo and much more with just drag and drop, is a very powerful software that helps me to master this medium of contact very used around the world

What do you dislike?

I have done tests when I receive an email and I notice that the template does not adapt to my mobile device in some occasions, although I must confess that I do not know what it is because at other times if it adapts, that has me a bit unhappy because it does not I have found the solution

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Constant Contac because it will make your email messages reach the tray of your contacts and can be visualized that message, do not forget to use the free trial and master the interface before any investment or payment

I'm looking for a way to not be so invasive with my contacts, since before I contacted them very often by phone call and most of them are always busy when I make contact, in that sense I looked for the way to communicate via email but I fell mails to junk mail tray. Then I started researching these types of software and started using Constant Contac, which gives me the advantage that now I can send mass emails without getting spam

Sarah S.

"User friendly e-newsletter service"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is very user friendly, and there are a lot of design and layout options to choose from. Easy to use creative freedom. Everyone I've sent emails to says they like getting them. I look forward to playing around a little more within Constant Contact to see what else is available to me. I have co-workers that have worked in it before to create graphics to email out to people and they tell me they also like that process.

What do you dislike?

I only use it for the e-newsletter capabilities so I'm not super familiar for what else it offers, but I tend to realize that for me, keeping up with the contact lists can be difficult. I have also noticed sometimes if I want to design it a certain way, it won't let me put certain things where I need them to go. I've also had to fix some clickable images for links that probably took me longer than it should have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly suggest this program as it offers a lot more than just email marketing.

I'm getting to do something creative for me and my agency by creating newsletters in Constant Contact. It gives a personal touch. I've heard that people enjoy getting the e-newsletters I create, and I get emails from people asking to be on our email list. This gets the word out of our agency to more people that otherwise wouldn't have known about us!

Cath J.

"Great for keeping leads warm"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of constant contact. They offer just as much as I need to create a quick email campaign with only analytics that I care about. It's not super complicated with a million options I need to fill in, I create some templates and edit them depending on my campaign, super easy to segment lists or upload new contacts, a/b testing...everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Not super customizable, not really any options for special coding but it's a saas that is more on a good beginning level. They do have options for you to customize with their help, and they will create templates etc. For you with their time and help which is fine with me. Seems like the mobile platform needs a little help but that's all I've noticed so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this if you want to save money and be able to create a quick, repeatable email marketing process.

Saving money while still having a professional platform to store leads, track history, leave notes, send reminders...we can have many successful campaigns going on at once. Our main benefit is not having to pay so much money to store over 5k contacts. List segmentation is perfect and email campaigns don't get so overly complicated with constant contact. It saves me tons of time.

Adam D.

"Easy Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact makes it easy to build and deploy professional-looking email campaigns. We use it to send emails for our e-commerce site. I'm the only one who has time to promote this, so it's up to me to create the email campaigns. I'm by no means a designer, but Constant Contact makes it easy for me to design nice looking emails that actually drive results.

What do you dislike?

Constant Contact offers two awesome features: Subject line A/B testing and resending to non-openers. However, you can only select one option or the other for an email campaign. It would be great if both could be selected. However, I understand that they probably have their reasons for making it the way it is; I just haven't looked into it enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If possible, I would recommend using the resend to non-openers feature. It has significantly improved the open and click rates of every campaign I've been able to use it on.

We're actually able to market our supplies business to our customers without taking up the time of our graphic designer. Beforehand, we did not have the resources to create these campaigns because our designer was too inundated with other tasks. Because of Constant Contact, I'm able to create these campaigns on my own, and they have actually worked in driving revenue.

Samuel J.

"An affordable system that can do the job"

What do you like best?

Constant Contacts provides a nice variety of features that integrates with each other (like events and e-mails), and also allows for some integration with other tools like Wordpress. If you are a beginner it will be easy to use if you stick to your templates.

They try to add more features that experts have been talking about for 5 years now.

The list management features works well and you have plenty of space to store your images and db.

What do you dislike?

The various and fun features are not all all the same. They seem to invest in e-mails (which is fine), but some other features are really outdated and still use the old interface.

There is a lack of flexibility around what you can do, and it has been amplified by the new user interface that does not allow you to see the original HTML code.

It can be a real pain if you copy paste stuff from any other place instead of typing it will mess up with the code and there will be trouble down the line.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to try it before buying if possible. Also, make sure to double check the features that could be in your opinion "given" so you don't have a surprise later on when you try to do X or Y, but can only do Z.

Planning events using the event features, doing surveys with the survey feature, and obviously a lot of e-mails to different audience: partners, clients, prospects, etc.

Ryan K.

"Very robust"

What do you like best?

The people at Constant Contact send out helpful emails to keep you up to date on features and what's trending. Very helpful as a reminder to create something new and fun to send out. Easy to export lists to build contact lists on other platforms or for use in paid advertising. Easy to add a sign up button to Facebook and websites too as there are many plugins that offer support for this platform since it's so popular.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Constant Contact is the big dog in the email game right now. I have tried the cheaper solutions too and they do some things well, however they do not offer everything in one place like Constant Contact does. If you feel it's too expensive, you're probably not using it effectively or maybe just not often enough.

We reach out to contacts that we make at trade shows and expos. This software is helpful for sharing our blogs posts and other holiday greetings.

Mariana S.

"The best to do Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to create very attractive and functional emails, in addition they can be programmed very easily. It is very convenient to place functionalities without having to enter html code. The reports and statistics are very complete.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, the truth is something that bothers me a lot because although it is a very robust platform, the price of Constant Contact is far above its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this platform, it is the most complete in the market and it is very easy to use. I love how easy it is to create and manage contact lists, including importing from text or csv files.

It is a very useful tool for all types of business, since Constant Contact allows you to create campaigns very quickly and without complications, it also allows you to track incorrect email addresses and automatically deletes them.

Madeline O.

"Works but wonky"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact (CC) gets the job done. You can easily make an email campaign, eblast, or event. It saves your past photos, so it is very easy to access past photos used in past campaigns.

What do you dislike?

We've encountered a number of issues in CC. One, there is limited customization for the event registration page. We think it looks pretty plain. Next, when editing large email campaigns, such as our weekly newsletter, we often have issues dragging and dropping items. For example, if I want to move a photo down under a text box, I may end up being dragged all the way to the bottom of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix bugs with drag and drop issues!

CC allows us to design our weekly newsletter, create events, send eblasts. We especially like the events option since it makes it easy for tracking RSVPs.

Ben C.

"Simple Automated Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I can easily automate emails and have them in a series when people sign up to be on the email list. It then keeps track of what links were clicked and other metrics to know open email rates. I also enjoy the customer support for the software and how they will help you with any challenge that arises during integration

What do you dislike?

You can't customize the form super well as it only offers a description box and some other basic fields and also a list that individuals can elect to be added on. Other than that there realy isn't another con I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple basic email marketing solution at a good price

Simplified Automated email lists for leads we get through Facebook Ads. It has kept leads engaged to the product they are interested in. Some of the design features aren't as advaced as I'd like thme to be too

Rebecca L.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I use Constant Contact to create newsletters that I can distribute to my entire staff of 60+ employees twice a month as well as to send out updates/ announcements to our client base. I like that I'm able to upload our client list into Constant Contact automatically. I like how you can organize the contacts and using the 'build your own' feature to create the templates.

What do you dislike?

I have been having trouble lately with the survey/poll feature of the templates. Whenever I create a survey or poll, sometimes the new one that I make doesn't get saved so the previous survey that I made gets put into my new newsletter. It was frustrating to deal with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally have used MailChimp before so using Constant Contact was an easy transition - the features are similar (although I feel that Constant Contact is an 'older' software; MailChimp is more 'young' and 'hip'). It was easy to learn how to use, and has many cool features that you'll want to play around with to find the right usage for your company.

Constant Contact helps me to communicate to my entire staff of 60+ employees through a newsletter. It's great to use for staying in touch and keeping our community updated, as well as on the same page.

Robbin L.

"Making small potatoes look like a big tasty russet"

What do you like best?

Constant contact is easy for the technically challenged. Great way to get started in the world of marketing. Beautiful, easy to use templates and great customer service. You can make a start-up look like a seasoned professional! I have used this for several years and it just keeps getting better. I especially like the addition of mobile templates.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there will be a glitch that knocks me off and I have to get back in. I wish there were not so many additional charges for Mobile site, events and library.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to step into the world of marketing if you are a beginner. Very easy.

We are a small non-profit with limited resources and no paid staff. Yet, I just had another non-profit compliment us by saying they hoped they could someday afford the slick ads we run. I also had someone with advertising and marketing experience tell me she really like the way we market ourselves. I have ZERO professional experience! We really like registration software for events. Easy to share everything on Facebook and other social media sites.

Samuel J.

"Tool for basic e-mail marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about CC are the various types of campaigns or activities you can create and manage (events, e-mail campaigns, surveys etc.).

The support folks are also helpful when you have a question or issue.

I think the value for the price probably makes sense.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility with the design tools, especially with the new user interface (you can't edit in HTML anymore).

"Improvements" made in one area will not necessarily reflect into another. E.g. better interface in e-mail campaign, but if you create an event, it's still the old look and feel.

The statistics could be better presented and more detailed.

Easier tools to test campaigns (A/B testing statistics, time of the day, day of the week)

The E-mail builder in WYSIWYG is a bit unstable and copy/pasting stuff from other program will mess with the design. In the earlier version it was possible to access the HTML editor, but with the new UI, we can't and I think it was great a advantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to go with this, please know that when building an e-mail campaign you should type the text directly in Constant Contact of copy/paste from a text editor such as Word pad. Copy/pasting from anywhere else will mess with the HTML behind the editor and you won't understand why because you don't have access to it in the most recent updates.

Leads and prospects nurturing

Keep in touch with business partners

Communications with customers

Josef C.

"Heroic Bulk Emailer"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is the leader in the spam-safe bulk email market for a reason. Their product is solidly positioned insofar as they provide plenty of elegant, usable templates, their Contact management is spot-on, and they make getting campaigns out the door dead-easy.

What do you dislike?

I wish their free-level product was more competitive to MailChimp. As a web developer steering reluctant clients to mass-mail services for the first time, I face a lot of resistance from business owners who opt for the MailChimp free option over Constant Contact, even though CTCT offers tighter integrations on the backend that would make it easier for me to integrate in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Constant Contact offers lots of integrations with a wide variety of other software packages ... so many, in fact, that it is possible to choose the wrong integration provider. Make sure you do your homework on any third-party service offering to integrate your Constant Contact mailing lists with user/account data from another vendor. Responsive customer support is key in ironing out integration wrinkles.

I have integrated CTCT with ConnectWise Manage to allow our company to send out timely mass-emails for customer alerts and announcements with minimal effort.

Eryn M.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact makes it easy to message our clients, regardless of the audience. It's easy to segment and even do A/B testing. You can use their templates or create your own easily. We have an in-house design team, so we typically create our own artwork, but I've also used their pre-built templates and been pleased. I also like the tracking functionality. It makes it easy to see our open and click-through rate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you just want to send an email to one person, but you have to go through the process to add them to a list, making the task much longer than you'd like. Other than that, I find it to be a very good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, but I recommend reviewing all email marketing options. They all have their pros and cons, though Constant Contact is quite good.

Constant Contact allows us to manage RSVPs through its easy response.

Oleanny M.

"It is perfect to promote a product or service through email."

What do you like best?

It is a widely recognized service worldwide, so the emails that are sent are legitimate and do not reach the spam folder. It has an excellent customer service and has solved all the problems I have presented. It has multiple options to import contacts and has a great variety of templates that are very easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

The only counter that I see to this software is its high price with respect to its competitors in the market but in return they offer 60 days of free trial. But it is really worth paying for this software given the large number of benefits it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have had very good experiences with this software. It is very easy to create email marketing campaigns to promote products and services. Despite its high price, it pays to pay for this excellent platform. The technical support could not be better.

In my company we are dedicated to the realization of web pages, web-based information systems, sales of electronic items and tourism. Constant Contact has been essential when promoting our products and services, obtaining great results in the flow of customers and sales gains. The results obtained have been very satisfactory. I really recommend it.

WVU F.

"Simple, but could be improved "

What do you like best?

I like that in Constant Contact it's easy to find campaigns and you can add a lot of content without it feeling like it's overwhelmed. The overall format of the software itself is navigable, which means that I can see what I want to do without having to jump through a bunch of online hoops to find my next step. Everything is out in the open making work related projects much easier and more efficient in terms of how my time is used.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you copy and paste some of the formatting never works properly. For example when you copy and paste something from Word, it does not translate well in the campaign section. This makes it much harder for me to spend less time in the software (which is what I ultimately want - to save time doing more of my own job).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Constant Contact is a good starting place. It's the only one I have ever using consistently, so I would recommend it for beginners who need email serves.

We are solving email chain and newsletter issues by using Constant Contact. We have realized that by sending out a newsletter through Constant Contact, we can reach more people's needs than in just one email for each event we host at the Chamber of Commerce. It becomes easier to get information out in a quicker, more efficient process. Although the Chamber of Commerce is not a business, we are always looking to improve our methods and practices, and Constant Contact has helped organize our emails list serves in that way.

Taylor S.

"Good email automation platform"

What do you like best?

I like that constant contact makes it easy to send emails and schedule them. They have basic layouts for you if you don't have a graphic designer, or you can input your own email designs and go from there. Plus, scheduling them is super easy as well.

What do you dislike?

We make our own email templates and turn them into images to input into the email. However, whenever we do that we have to compress it a bit so the picture isn't as clear of a quality as we would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Constant contact lets you list contacts under several lists. I like that because all our lists are very segmented. However, sometimes a contact is covered under two lists so we can contact them regarding both.

Brand recognition. Constant contact helps us keep up our recognition. We have been able to consistently hit different target markets using email so we don't overload on specific market.

June J.

"Constantly Promote your brand with Constant Contact"

What do you like best?

The name says it best. Constant Contact facilitates you constantly promoting your brand with contact with your current and prospective clients. As a consultant, the metrics and reports allow us to show our clients the success of their email campaigns and how they can improve processes.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes with the software now that I am familiar with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Constant Contact is one of the keys to success for your business. If you are looking to stay in contact with your clients with a professional image, Constant Contact is your go-to tool. If you are not the creative type, their templates provide the marketing department for your business. For organizations, the ability to send out email blasts to your members is great. You are able to monitor your member engagement and follow-up if necessary. It's great watching who opens your email, how quickly they open the document, and determine the best way to engage your members via mobile/desktop. As a consultant, I am able to recommend strategies for my clients based on how their members engage.

Brand recognition - the ability to present a professional message to my customer base. The benefit is that it keeps our name top of mind with our customers.

John L.

"Great Email Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Constant contact is great for creating email campaigns. You can setup dates and times to send the emails to your contacts. Another nice feature is you can sort your contacts into categories. This was extremely helpful for sending internal emails for events and having a list of contacts sorted specifically for that reason.

What do you dislike?

The price. At $40/month constant contact is an expense that some small businesses may not be able to pay when there are alternative free options. Also, the templates were very generic and rarely updated. I fee like at that price point their template library should have been much larger.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have it in your budget, definitely try it out if you’re looking for email marketing campaigns.

We were able to reach all of our customers as well as separately email our 60 internal employees.

Sonia Del Valle U.

"Great system to send email marketing campaigns ..!"

What do you like best?

Constant Contact is great, this system allows us to create very effective email marketing campaigns to increase sales and reach many potential customers.

Its interface is very nice and intuitive, which allows us to quickly learn to use this system. Creating a campaign is very easy because the system has a great variety of templates and we can choose the one that best suits our idea and edit it easily.

I like the simplicity with which we can segment our contacts, constant constact allows us to create different lists of contacts that we can easily select for sending email marketing campaigns.

We can incorporate different files, images, audios, videos and animations to our campaigns, this system allows us to upload different types of files and use them when we need it.

Constant contact has a very good reputation and is used by many companies, we can also integrate features with other systems like, wordpress, shopify, facebook, google among others ..!

Constant contact also allows us to perform analyzes on our sent campaigns and verify the percentages of clicks made, bounces, openings etc. this helps us to constantly improve our shipping strategy.

What do you dislike?

This system is great and I do not have much to say against, I just wish they could improve the search filter of email campaigns made previously, and include a search field that allows you to find campaigns related to the phrase name included in that field of search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very effective tool to promote any type of product, company, project or idea. The investment will depend on our number of contacts, which is why I believe it is suitable for small, medium and large companies.

This system has helped me to promote the company where I work, we have been able to reach many customers and increase our number of contacts and increase our sales.

Lucy D. S.

"Excellent platform to start your email marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

It has hundreds of customizable templates very easily. This allows you to save money on designers. You can have the option of templates with high quality photos paying an extra low price. You can create answering machines and configure your delivery depending on certain established rules. It is a widely used service verified worldwide that allows your emails do not enter the spam tray.

What do you dislike?

It has a very high price. The support for the user is a little deficient, they should improve the response time or improve the knowledge base with the most common problems of the users with their answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended this software. Despite its high price is a worthwhile tool for the simplicity of its use. Excellent.

In my opinion it is a service that every entrepreneurial company should have, since it helps to create advertising campaigns through email marketing. You can have a list of subscribers to keep them updated on the products or advances of your company. It is very useful your statistics system to see the acceptance of your customers.

Patricia T.

"Excellent email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

It has incredible tools, an immense amount of high quality templates and a large storage capacity to be able to include a long list of subscribers by email. The free trial is the best because it has more than 60 days of fully functional use. You can get additional high-quality photos with $ 5 per month, a price that is too low to have a bank of images at your disposal, so it's worth paying for it. Allows you to configure the emails and schedule your output to your liking and whenever you want. You can easily import your list of emails from Excel, Gmail, Outlook, etc. The system notifies you of user cancellations and emails that are invalid.

What do you dislike?

The price is expensive but its excellent system makes it worth paying for it. It has no app for mobile devices. The user interface is not very nice, it should be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this platform. 100% recommended.

It is ideal for all medium-sized businesses that can afford the price for the service. It is a complete solution for email marketing that also has a large community of users who can provide us with any information about the use of this system.

Karina Sofia C.

"Great to develop emial marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

It is one of the best systems to create email marketing campaigns, we can choose between many templates with different designs that we can edit to create our campaign with a great style.

Segmenting contacts is very easy, we can organize different lists according to our criteria and select them when we need to send the campaign.

Your multimedia manager works very well, we can have a large variety of stored images and use them in any of the campaigns that we create, we can also measure the effectiveness of each shipment we make since the system has metrics that help analyze the results, we can see the percentages of