Boomerang for Gmail Reviews & Product Details

Boomerang for Gmail Overview

What is Boomerang for Gmail?

Boomerang for Gmail lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.

Boomerang for Gmail Details

Baydin
2010
Mountain View, CA
@boomerang

Boomerang for Gmail Screenshots

Boomerang for Gmail Reviews

Showing 201 Boomerang for Gmail reviews
Already have Boomerang for Gmail?
Retail
What do you like best?

Since a major part of my job is communicating with vendors via email, it is helpful to have a tool that will allow me to have messages returned to my inbox if there is no reply. And since I often have to send messages on a certain day or at a certain time, I can compose them early and have them sent when I am ready. All of this is available for free, up to a certain number, which I have rarely reached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly not found much that I dislike about this program. If pressed, I would say that the Remind Me feature jumps the gun a bit when I am trying to set it up: instead of allowing me to confirm a day/time, it will automatically create a default reminder. And I have not yet found a way to cancel a reminder so that I do not use up a free Boomerang unnecessarily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use the free version, you literally have nothing to lose. I have recommended it to several co-workers and expect to have it as a standard for all email users within our company in the near future. If you need a more efficient way to follow-up or follow-through with associates via email, this is a great program. It works well for me, and I have held multiple titles/roles in my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have far fewer unread messages that are days or weeks old. If I know I will need to follow-up on something at a later date, I can "Boomerang" it instead of keeping it in my Inbox. If I need to send a message to a vendor about a seasonal item or promotion, I can write the message now and have it sent whenever needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I love that you're able to write emails ahead of time and decide precisely when to send them out. If you made a mistake, you can go back to edit the message or attachments. You can also cancel a scheduled email if you don't want it to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I once had an issue where I went back to edit an email that I intended to send later, and couldn't find it in the Boomerang Outbox after I edited it. I found out that it did indeed send when I wanted it to, but I was mildly stressed out when I couldn't find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now write out emails ahead of time and sit on them for a while in order to make sure they're worded correctly. I no longer have to remember to send emails when I want them to go out. I can write them ahead of time and Boomerang will make sure they're sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Boomerang for Gmail
Technical Service Advisor- Cementing BP Deepwater
What do you like best?

Keeping track of emails has never been easier, sometimes it is very difficult to read and respond to emails on time, but with Boomerang for Gmail you can reply to emails and set delivery dates and they will be sent when you want, plus I love it because yes I need answers to an urgent email, I can know if this person has read my email and I am calm knowing that I will open a response soon, or I simply call to know their opinion knowing that they have already received and read my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative is a simple and easy to use platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because with so many daily tasks and work to do remembering to answer emails is often a difficult task, and Boomerang For Gmail helps you remembe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing about this platform is that I can also carry out Marketing of our products and services and know if people have opened the mail and if they have opened the link that sent it with the information about the services and products, I love it because it is very simple It just doesn't let me forget to answer important emails and it also helps me manage emails without so much work, before I spent a lot of time selecting important emails, which in the end I never read again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales manager
What do you like best?

I follow up on every single client email I receive which can be dozens every day. It would otherwise be impossible for me to keep track of who I need to reach out with. Boomerang keeps track of everything for me and allows customizable expectations of when to return. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get an email boomeranged back to me when it shouldn't have been. Not sure why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to generate dozens of more leads and new clients because of this software. Without it, many clients would be forgotten about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development Manager
What do you like best?

I started using Boomerang as a read receipt tracker and also use it frequently as a message snoozer, either to snooze an incoming message for a later time or to schedule send a message at a later time/date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes, though I think they need to keep up with the new gmail features that are effectively cutting into their niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Message scheduling, snoozing, and read receipts when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule emails as well as some lab features that they are work on are super helpful. Their email reminder, or "boomerang" feature, allows me to re-bump up conversations that I need to pay attention to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Boomerang extension was in more browsers to promote extra usage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needing to focus on only the emails currently in my inbox is one feature I've used to with their InboxPause feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Director
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I can verify if a high-profile email has been read, or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the people can see if I attached a boomerang to the message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See if someone opened my email or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with Gmail. It's second nature. I can easily schedule messages to send or pop back into my inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be slightly slow. The extension has to log in each time I Boomerang a message. I also have some concerns about privacy, since it has access to my inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Productivity and time management have improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to add the availability of my calendar when engaging with prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very buggy. Many times it will not pull in my calendar, or it will pull different times than those which I add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple and easy way to coordinate calendar openings, this is the way to do it.

One of the key features was the ability for others to auto-book meetings on my calendar with a simple link in my emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making it simple and easy to share what my calendar looks like. Much easier than typing it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Advisor
What do you like best?

Such a great feature! I love being able to schedule emails, as well as circle them back to the top of my inbox. It also gives you options, like you can send something the next day, or you can send something in the next hour. The "boomerang" feature, where it takes something to the top of your inbox is the most valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do not see any downside to using this product. It's helped my workflow so much. The only thing I would enjoy with this feature is perhaps a folder where all of my drafted emails are stored, something that is a little more obvious and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to read emails, and be reminded of tasks needed at a later date if necessary. I also work late hours, because its something that I enjoy. However, I don't want my team to know I am working late, to avoid creating a culture of overworking. This is a great way to be able to schedule my emails to go out firs thing in the morning, instead of the time that I actually draft up the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Customer Success Manager
E-Learning
What do you like best?

Read receipts and the ability to put multiple layers of actions on emails that get sent back to me. For example, I can program an email to be sent back to me next Tuesday morning at 9:00am, only if they don't reply, with a note that says exactly how I should take next steps. Very useful in a busy business development environment!

I also love the AI "respondable" feature, I really feel like it's influenced how I write emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only that competitors are starting to imitate features and offer them for free. For example, Gmail now has Schedule Send which was one of the reasons I originally got Boomerang, but now I have it on Gmail for free... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you keep adding value add features like "respondable meter" or gmail is going to just offer everything you do for free eventually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Boomerang I'm able to send emails at appropriate times for people who are in difficult time zones, e.g. I can schedule an email reply to send at 9:00am Japan time even though I'm in New York. In terms of benefits, I do feel my emails have gotten a higher response rate and I have more meaningful conversations with my clients thanks to Boomerang. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Influencer Manager
What do you like best?

I like the Email reminder, email tracking and scheduling feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too many features and now Gmail has in-built scheduler Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you want to get emails tracked and for follow up reminders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me with reminders which helps following up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Administrator
What do you like best?

Boomerang helps me to manage emails more conveniently from the web. I can schedule an email according to my requirements. The meeting schedule feature is also very good I can easily share a meeting from the Gmail account. Follow up feature is also great if forgot some to remind another person. The installation of the boomerang was also very easy. It has bot new features to pause Inbox from receiving the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price cost is very high for the professional version and a premium version. It will greate if they make a similar version for outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need similar app for outlook to manage email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently, we are not facing any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how boomerang allows you to send emails back to yourself at a later time. I also love that it allows you to send emails at a scheduled, later time and date, to others. Boomerang serves as a great reminder service as well as a calendar reminder. It will also "nudge" emails that have not gotten a response or been opened by the recipient. If you nudge it it will boomerang the email again, if you do not nudge it you can dismiss it and it gives the user no notification whatsoever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang can act up sometimes. It is also an extension for gmail so sometimes it will randomly leave your computer and you will have to redownload it. If you want more than 10 a month (emails to boomerang) you will be required to pay more in your business package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that boomerang should up the amount of "boomerangs" you get in a month. I think it would also be helpful to request a "sent notification" on more sensitive emails as boomerang can have a fluke from time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Boomerang helps me stay on track and keep up with emails that I need to reference later or need to go out a later time. It serves as a great reminder for myself, other members of my team, and anyone else I need to reach out to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Financing Specialist
What do you like best?

I'm able to schedule messages and set easy reminders for myself.

I often work odd hours, so I'll find myself responding to an email at 10 or 11pm. I don't want to set an expectation that I can be reached at all hours or that I work 24/7, so if I do write an email late at night, I'll just schedule it to send in the morning of the following day.

Similarly, if I catch an email right away that I can respond to, I'll schedule it to send 10 minutes later, so that my reponse-time is set at a reasonable rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tend to have to sign in frequently when using the tool & it disrupts my workflow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I operate with Inbox Zero and Boomerang allows me to organize my inbox in a really effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Planning Engineer
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

It help to send reminder mail and schedule our mail at approprate time, It Help We to Give Wake Up Call to My Manager and team Ahead of The Meeting , Once the Schedule Is completed i an Free & Assured about the Remainder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing Just find it Preety Difficult to Reshedule Mail, Some Time Mail Which Have been Schedule get Deleted By Mistake Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutly Good Tool to Schedule Mail Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have been Able to Shedule and get wake Up remainder to all Project Team at Meeting , Work Order Delivey In Timely Manner , Easy To Understand and Implement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it allows you to mark messages to come back to your attention so you can follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang is a great tool. Nothing to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I tend to forget to follow up. With Boomerang I don't have to remember. It does it for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

You get a schedule to send features in your inbox which is cool. You can pause the delivery of emails, and you can get notifications on emails that were not answered. These are all great features that should be included in Gmail, but because they are not, this is a good tool to cover those issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reminders can get annoying as it results in more emails. Have to have more tools and integrations in your Gmail which could cause security issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email pause, notification on email reminders, schedule send, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Analyst
What do you like best?

Boomerang is great tool to use with gmail as a professional needs as well as personally, with boomerang we can schedule emails, draft and keep the matter to be replied after a particular recipient sends an email, set auto replies, even when you are offline boomerang gets your job done at the required time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boomerang is great and free extension for gmail, professionally its really helpful also it asks too many permissions of gmail account that needs to be worked with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomerang is great supporting addon for gmail professional users for setting email at times of needs and autoreplies etc, these extra options are very helpful for business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With boomerang i use to set auto reply emails, send emails at particular time that i was not able to get access for the internet, or when i was on leave. The tool is very reliable and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Analyst
What do you like best?

The addon is free to get for any platform, and compatible with many browsers, it is safe, fast to setup, and start using it. The predefine of email messages to particular recipients or sender is very aswesome i feel, and also email contents, scheduling absence emails is quite beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is free to setup and easy to integrate to user accounts, and reliable upon its security and data privacy. But their is no application support or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The addon is a relief for gmail professionals, and companies making use of gmail domail email services, and easy to integrate and setup for multiple users. And also very reliable for scheduled operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Boomerang extended the email capabilities of Gmail, when i learned about this tool i also used this for private accounts as well, the integration and the end results of the use was remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Planning Engineer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Easy to Schedule Email, Easy to Setup , Artificial Intillegent Tolls for Email Writing is Very Usefull For Effective Communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Calender Is Little complex to understand , Timing Must have to that of other timezone too because it is must some time as clients are from oversea Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmail Scheduling Addons , Takes Little Memory, compactable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling Mail , Reminder Mail To Co Workers, Timely Report Request So as to Planned Work Accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Boomerang for gmail is very useful addon for mail operations extending the mail features of gmail, i like the scheduling of email with this addon, even when i am offline or not accessing my mails i can send emails to recipients with use of Boomerang for gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The addon is very helpful filling the gaps of Gmail, only thing i would bother is we are sharing important information included in gmail services to this addon, but that is a necessity for the features to be enabled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomerang for gmail is very useful addon for extending the use of gmail for business purposes since we can schedule emails, set auto replies, signatures, contents, away status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With boomerang for gmail i use to send emails by scheduling at later times and auto-replies when i use to be away from accessing my email account or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ingeniero
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and its seamless integration into the Gmail interface. I use this regularly to schedule emails and forward emails as reminders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this product until now. I think an integration to SMS would be excellent for important matters to remember. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Boomerang you have a huge time saving, it works perfectly with Gmail. It even has a good mobile appearance. I have recommended it to several family and friends because I have benefited a lot with this software, its Programming of follow-up emails. Obtain ratings on the length of your topic, the word count, the question count, the reading level, the positivity, the courtesy, the subjectivity, Boomerang facilitates 100% of the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool gives me the functionality to schedule my emails in the easiest way possible. I can set the time and to whom you want to program the email without problems. It also helps me remember if I need to respond to a certain email at a specific time, so far it is very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Boomerang for Gmail offers a few features that should be integrated into Gmail but are not. It adds a schedule sending feature, can delay the arrival of emails, and bring back to the top of the inbox old emails that have not been responded to and need follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer more than a few features, which is fine, but there is not a lot of additional services provided by this extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomerang for Gmail is worth it! Definitely check it out if you need to schedule emails or have email reminders come into the top of your inbox. If you need more features than this, it may be worth exploring some other sort of email marketing software, as Boomerang does not provide any additional features other than this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling emails, delaying emails, seeing old emails that need follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Subdirectora
What do you like best?

It gives us the absolute capacity on the handling of our email, we can set time and day for the shipment to be made, as regards the messages received, there is a boomerang button whose function is to program these messages to appear again, if we do not have time to read them in that instant that we received it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works perfectly, criticized so far nothing, I have a good time using it and I have not had any type of failure and / or inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using it constantly until you get into the habit of using it, at first you are not used to programming emails, but once we see the performance we want to make good extension practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's just a matter of taking one day a week on the computer and doing all the scheduled deliveries of the week, and I no longer have to take care of that task on a daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Boomerang for Gmail?

Boomerang for Gmail Comparisons