Typeform Reviews & Product Details

Typeform Overview

What is Typeform?

The future of online forms & surveys is here. Power your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms & surveys that people just love. Collect feedback, sign people up to events, receive job applications, take payments, create engaging quizzes or interactive stories.

Typeform Details
Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Make every interaction count

Express yourself
A flexible interface and design features make it easy for you to look and feel professional. Or awesome. Or silly. Whatever's more you.

Personalized journeys for the audience
She had the soup? Why ask about the salad. Features like Logic Jump or Hidden Fields give your typeforms a bigger brain and a beating heart.

Conversion tracking.
With Typeform you can use Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, audience building, and more.

Versatile
Get more leads, improve your products or services, sell things, and validate your ideas.

Easy to use
Choose from over a hundred form, survey or quiz templates, or create your typeform from scratch. For design you can use brand assets and pick a font and color to match. When you’re done, just share the typeform link, post it on social, or embed it into your site.

Typeform

Typeform Reviews

Showing 418 Typeform reviews
Already have Typeform?
Students for Sustainability Student Employee
What do you like best?

I really like how simple yet versatile Typeform is. It is super easy to get started by creating simple forms, but the platform also allows for a lot of advances features, rules, and automation. Typeform is very easy to use even for a beginner. It's also easy to integrate with other apps, which is especially useful to export the results of forms. I also like being able to add images to my Typeforms. It also integrates well with other platforms, such as Slack, which is a great way to be notified when someone completes your form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Typeform's free version is generous, but some plans can get expensive. Typeform is not appropriate for all web uses, and the design of forms is not easy to fully customize. For example, images don't always work well in Typeforms and the formatting doesn't always work out as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying the free version of Typeform. It really allows you to get a good feel for the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Typeform for a website, and it makes it easy to integrate an FAQ page, feedback form, and sign-up process. Typeform allows for great customization and is quite feature-rich, allowing me to put it to use in various places on the site. It's also super simple to add to HTML pages, thanks to Typeform's easy web tools and great support pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

It provides numerous templates which helps me to design various forms with various features. These templates are equipped by short phrases that help me to easily get started. It is a cloud based application which provides easy configuration, distribution and analytics within a suite, so that I do not have to merge various tool but I use this platform as one main solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It lacks a few basic features such as live chat, polls and many other due to which it is not suitable for large setups. However most of the time it is found to be very useful and helpful to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a product that will help you a lot in gathering information about particular topics. This is appropriately developed and designed tool for those organizations that are looking for something unique for launching a product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall I would say it is absolutely a great tool. It is very easy to drag and drop the interface and to build the customized surveys as well. Further I can introduce the pictures in my form too and it also provides me alerts and push notifications which enable me to get latest information. Its dash board is very influential and this tool provides effective reporting too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Typeform
Direttore del marketing
What do you like best?

it is an extremely easy tool both to use and to implement. Creating forms with even a logical scheme is a breeze and can be easily integrated with other third-party tools. you can create various workspaces where you can separate the forms (for projects or customers for example). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love typeform, there is no doubt, of course there are some points that I would like to see improved: one of the things I appreciate least is the poor handling of the template, I would have preferred to have more advanced features for the design. The graphic system is innovative and has made it famous but there are people who do not find it smart and cases in which it would be preferable to use the classic static form.

The price of the pro option is also very high for some organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a flexible tool that allows you to create forms with even conditional logic in a few minutes, then typeform is the ideal solution.

If you are an agency with many clients then it becomes an indispensable tool in the management of the various forms without going crazy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to typeform we can create dynamic forms in a short time and make them immediately functional thanks to the integrations with the other tools we use. For example, in a few minutes we create the form, copy the code and simply paste it on the landing page. At this point we activate the integration with our crm in a few clicks so as to have the various recordings replicated in our crm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Laboratory Operations Manager
What do you like best?

It helped me close my audience and I know that I can always see clearly what they are thinking on our product. This tool is perhaps the most efficient of everything. My customers' most obtain the expected have been generated in the form which allows me to understand what they precisely want and then how Much I can make the changes to my product. Moreover, it's very user-friendly apps with the simplest interface, and I haven't encountered a problem in its setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool doesn't have several features and functions it wants to talk about the surveys, so only then can it help us create new forms that don't include new features like polls, connectivity and video conference only with respondents, so I don't see it as a total solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This device is really good for companies that are about to start any product and need to read their product from the survey. It is also very useful to collect information on other articles. It tells you who visits your section and how well a person has answered your question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this tool, I can easily create survey formats and their function that refer to one-on-a-time, thereby increasing the coefficient of sheet attached to the highest audience. This I target. All its efficient features and features impress me very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This app has to be the most efficient of all because it helped me get nearer with my crowd and I know that I always know what our product is. The most obtain the expected my clients want to ask have been transformed into a form that allows me to understand exactly what they need as well as how Much I can make the changes to my item. In addition, the software with the simplest interface is very user friendly, and I have not had problems with its installation and configuration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool has not very many displays, for example, it speaks the about questionnaires, then it only helps create different concepts that don't associate with them like polls, such as interaction and group chats with someone who has answered them so I won't look at it as a whole package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool works well when you're about to launch a new product and need to read your product survey and it is also very helpful to gather information on those important subjects. This tells you how long one user did answer, who visited your page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using this tool, I am in a position to quickly design the questionnaire form and their function, that refer through one questions, the proportion of specified format has increased, so that the maximum public is targeted. With all its effective functionalities, I am very impressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simple and intuitive UI without sacrificing customizability gives me full control the responses I receive, and the confidence that my respondents' experience will be streamlined and effortless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I struggle to uncover true constructive feedback for Typeform. They really carry their end-users with broad support resources, although (in my experience) they're seldom needed since their product is so easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and find out for yourself. Its value is in its versatility to adapt to your use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage my SaaS companies Client Reference program. When our Account Executives need client references for their prospects and RFP proposals, I ingest the details of their Reference Request using a Takeform.

Using Typeform has been pivotal in structuring the top of the reference request funnel, and serves the benefit of consolidating reference requests into a single source from which I can then triage and process efficiently. My experience of managing the reference request program before Typeform was chaotic, fragmented and difficult to keep track of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scrum Master
What do you like best?

Typeform easily allows for the creation of surveys and other forms. I was able to easily distribute a comparison of our two most frequently used internal products to our entire organization (300-500 staff members) with no prior experience with the application. I found it great that I could add conditional questions to my form, so if somebody didn't have a specific response to something, they'd get an alternate question. It was also very easy to collaborate with the head of our design team to view the status of the survey, and view how many in our organization had responded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was only able to export to an Excel file. It would be great to have more analytics options to share with my software teams. Something like a well-visualized PDF would be ideal. As is, I had to convert the data to charts that I made myself myself so that I could review it with our department heads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd ensure it allows for data visualization the way you'd like prior to purchasing. But you do not have to worry about a lack of experience with a form creation tool. Typeform is extremely user friendly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a quick and painless way to survey my entire organization and Typeform provided it. It was extremely easy to configure and set up with no prior experience. I hadn't used a form creation tool before, so I didn't realize how much I needed help with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nice interface, appears easy to use at first glance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After they released their new version, they simply "forgot" to migrate some question types, such as Question Groups (used to make e.g. matrix questions). When asking support about it, they are very slow to respond and simply refer to the user manual page describing how to use the feature, while the feature has not been implemented yet.

Typeform misleads new customers by marketing Question Groups as a feature, then playing hide-and-seek at support, next they claim it will be "available today or tomorrow" only to follow up with another email that it probably won't be available any time soon.

If you plan to use a survey tool for a serious business purpose, Typeform has demonstrated to be an unreliable partner. We'll shop somewhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verify that it has all the features you need before purchasing, even if the features are advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. Typeform has caused us more problems than they solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from James Robinson of Typeform

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear of the confusion over the features in your plan.

We'd love to explore this in more detail with you. If you'd be willing to do so, please get in touch with our Support team again. Typically we maintain fast response times so we'd love to also see why this wasn't the case when you reached out for help.

To address your points here, we are currently releasing a new version of our quiz builder, but if you had used it while in it's beta phase with early access, it's possible that some features or question types were not available at the time. If this was the case, we're sorry for the inconvenience but can now confirm the full version is being rolled out to all typeform users. Question groups are available in all plans, including the Free plan, while the Matrix question type has not been released just yet, but we do have a workaround you can use to build one at the moment, which is likely the help content our team suggested :)

Again, sorry for the confusion and if getting answers to these questions wasn't as easy as it should have been at the time. We always try to be as transparent with our users as possible and hope we will get the chance to show this is if you decide to use Typeform again in the future.

UN
What do you like best?

- The user interface and experience are so great and beautiful, both for the user setting up a survey and the people responding to it. It's all very simple and seamless.

- It's also great that you can upgrade your plan when you need special features and what not and once your survey is done running, you can downgrade again until later. Perfect for the budget of individuals, small teams, and NGOs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- I haven't had a single issue with Typeform in the years that I have used it, nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Typeform. Honestly, it's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Typeform at my work as well as for my volunteer work for a community. In both instances Typeform allows me to segment my users and send surveys to large audiences. It's also great that they have different types of questions and ways to answer and "if then" statements, multiple ways that a survey can go and so on.

The analysis of the results is also very nice and simple to make your way through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Help Desk Coordinator
What do you like best?

I use Typeform for many interactions with our customers every day. Let's start with the builder design. Typeform builder is very easy to use, I was able to start creating complex and big forms and surveys right away, and I never had to search "How to do this thing in the Typeform". Typeform builder is very intuitive - I never needed to give any walkthrough or training to our new employees or other departments for them to start using it. It's packed with features but it's not overwhelming, everything is on the right spot. I like that Typeform has the option to create different workspaces (folders where you can move your typeforms to), so even if you have one company account, you can properly organize space by creating a folder for every department or employee so it's not hard to manage even a huge amount of the forms in our organization. The level of form customizability is awesome, I can create any form or survey that I can possibly think of. The design looks very minimalistic and professional and I can adjust themes and colors for the form to look like our other internal systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can complain about, I love Typeform. But, I would like to have an option to create the endless customer satisfaction form, which will not require to click Confirm and Submit buttons every time you choose an answer. Also, I would like to have more integrations with ticketing platforms since we cannot connect Typeform directly to our ticketing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typeform has hundreds of different integrations with other systems, it's very reliable (we never had an issue with the form being glitchy or offline), form design is beautiful and understandable for customers, the builder is packed with features, customization options, but intuitive and simple to use. And pricing is not bad. If you need to create a form or a survey, or if you looking to automate some of your processes - Typeform is your choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest task that I achieved with Typeform - it's to create a simple and beautiful form for our customers to create walk-in tickets in our Help Desk. We have many customers coming to our Help Desk office every day, and we wanted to document every issue that they come with by creating a ticket without them logging in our customer portal or sending an email to our support email. Typeform allowed us to have a simple, but beautiful form that connected to our ticketing system with straightforward process for our customer to document their problem. We deployed this Walk-In form to the iPad and now we have a designated walk-in stand in the entryway of our office with this form. I also did many customer surveys with it, used it to automate our inventory and loaner check-out system, and even created a whole exam for our Technicians with automatic result delivery to their email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ferg Taylor of Typeform

Thanks for your detailed review, Andrei. We pleased to hear of your positive experience using our product and we hope it continues to serve all your needs.

What do you like best?

Super easy to use, visually pleasant interface, great functionality, automation available, easy to share, easy to get responses, able to get email notification and customise the content of the email - love that we can automate with Monday.com for free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that would be great to have for free, not really a dislike but it'd be good if they'd provide some features as a teaser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for when you need to capture 3-5 fields, for more, would probably recommend a form that has all the questions in a single page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Typeform is the best option out there. With Microsoft form and google forms, even though you can customise the look, they don't look too pleasant - they still look stagnant. With Typeform, the form comes to life and it's super easy to plug it in everywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager - Global Unit NL
What do you like best?

This tool is the most effective of all as it has helped me to get closer to my audience and know I always get a clear picture regarding what they think of our product. The most common questions which my customers want to ask have been converted in to a form by the help of which I get to know what exactly they need and how I can bring the modification in my product. In addition it is very user-friendly software with simplest interface I did not face any issue in its installation and in its configuration as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool has not so many features for example it talks about the surveys then only it will help us to create new forms no more features are associated with it like polls, like communication and live chat with those who gave the answers thus I do not look on it as a complete package, there is much room for improvement also it is not suitable for the large setups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very much suitable for those company who are about to launch any product and needs the survey reading their product and also it is very helpful if you want to collect information about certain topics. It will tell you about who visit your page and how many time one person gave the answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By the help of this tool I am capable of easily design the survey forms and its feature, which refer to one-question-at-a-time, it has increased the ratio of completed form in this I target the maximum audience. I am much impressed with its all efficient features and functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

With Typeform we have found a great alternative for Google Forms. Typeform is much more interactive and has a much better user experience, whether for customers or the person filling out the form. You can do different logical steps, so you don't have to do different forms. It is possible to create hidden fields so that customers don't have to fill out the form again when they already have the information. Just the animations etc. help to make the filling of the form easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately Typeform is very slow for very long forms with many logical steps and it takes several minutes to add new questions. I would also like to see a few more new features, but that is grumbling on a high level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Typeform as a temporary solution until we can use our own form. We also use Typeform for feedback forms after certain events that we organize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Customer Success
What do you like best?

I've used Typeform in a ton of different customer success capacities - but the possibilities are truly endless. Anything you can think of, you can basically create. And it's SO easy. The templates are great, and you can spin up new forms in a couple of minutes or less. The UX is super intuitive while giving you a lot of options to create exactly what you need - while also making it beautiful. You can use your own brand hex colors or some of the simple and clean themes they provide. I also love that you can save multiple custom themes. So a tiny bit of investment in creating themes you like in the beginning (if you're picky about branding) pays off in the long run.

Branding is so important and Typeform makes it easy to show your customers who you are - you can control the tone, colors, images, flow, etc.

The Logic Jump feature allows you to create a truly custom experience - questions and their sequences are determined by previous answers, allowing you to dive deep and get to the root of what you need to know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I like how you can easily create a Google Sheet for collecting form results, but I wish the reporting was more intuitive in the app. With multiple responses and different types of questions, the UX becomes a bit clunky - so I always default to a Google Sheet.

I would love a way to create a Jira ticket (almost like a campaign), that creates/attaches a ticket for each response in Typeform.

The Logic Jump is a bit tedious to set up because it allows you a lot of customizability. I've spent hours trying to set one up and eventually gave up because I couldn't get it right. But most of the time, it's helpful if you're only doing one or two jumps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're thinking about Typeform, absolutely go for it. The value you get is endless and only limited by your creativity. You can ask your customers the right questions in your company's "voice" so you ensure brand consistency.

The price is incredibly reasonable and the ease of use is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Used this mostly for CS and product. Event/webinar registration, easy event feedback, and NPS - which was incredibly valuable. We held a lot of in-person and online events, and this was an easy, fun way to get folks registered and know of any food preferences, topics of interest, etc.

One of the most valuable use cases was getting pre-launch meeting info from stakeholders. With some info from our sales team, I could send a customized Typeform that asked critical questions in a fun and interactive way. It didn't put a lot of onus on our customers, but it made the onboarding a breeze with the insight we were able to collect ahead of the initial meeting.

We were very lean on development resources but had a lot of features where customers could add their own personal tracking. Typeform allowed us to ship these features, without having to build an entire UX for each and every feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ferg Taylor of Typeform

Hi Melissa. Thanks so much for sharing your review with us. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy using Typeform.

You'll be pleased to know we have an integration with Jira that can alert you when you receive new responses. You can find out more here:

We also have an article that can help with Logic Jumps here:

AC
What do you like best?

The templates are very helpful, and great to take inspiration from. Typeform is very user friendly and intuitive which makes it easy to create and use.

I am also a big fan of their blog :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you make changes to an existing survey, it can cause some issues (but it's documented and we have found a way to work with it). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it everytime we need customer feedback, and we have also created integrations through Zapier so that we can get the data to our other tools as well. We get a very high response rate on the surveys we use. It's great to be able to see all the answers in a report, which I can share with my teammates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Typeform offers the functionality you will need in a very easy to use way.It offers extensive survey templates and it is attractive ,fun for your survey respondents to use.The user interface is clean and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Exporting data is clunky and one is required to know where they are located compared to other products where data in located in the spreadsheet and can be exported by just a click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typeform offers a good balance between usability and functionality.I recommend it for it excels in building forms that are very attractive to survey respondents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering data is fast and easy using Typeform.We use the results to improve on our client services and build our brand to suit the needs of our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Outplacement
What do you like best?

Es una plataforma dinámica, facil de usar. El soporte responde practicamente el mismo dia y son muy amables. Se nota amor y dedicacion en el trabajo que hacen. //

It is a dynamic platform, easy to use. The support responds practically the same day and they are very friendly. You can see love and dedication in the work they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No tiene algo que me desagrade, creo que podrían mejorar en el análisis de contenido y de estadísticas con la información que se recaba de las encuestas //

It does not have something that I dislike, I think they could improve in the analysis of content and statistics with the information collected from the surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Me ha permitido levantar información para mi investigación haciendo uso solo de internet, algo que no habría sido posible años atrás. // It has allowed me to collect information for my research using the internet alone, something that would not have been possible years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ferg Taylor of Typeform

Thanks, or perhaps I should say gracias, Camila 😊

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Typeform is a power tool that allows me to create awesome appealing surveys, forms, quizzes etc. Its minimal UX, allows me infinite ways to setup, create and publish robust surveys and forms with the speed-of-light. Analytics also are amazing. Been using it in several projects as must-have tool in new websites.Overall I love Typeform, by the pound, can't get enough of it. Kudos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version could have been less branded, as many of my clients often say. But Typeform really works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typeform is super easy. It does honestly have the smallest learning curve to learn how to use it. I have recommended, implemented and set it up to more than 50 websites. It's really easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Typeform offers customization that makes forms, surveys, quizzes etc, unique especially for those who are taking the survey, fill the form or quizz. My data show me higher level of engagement and less bounce rate, when using Typeform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ferg Taylor of Typeform

Thanks for such a lovely review, Yiannis. We're thrilled to hear you're achieving higher engagement and a lower bounce rate using our product. Keep up the good work 💪

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to build quite complex forms without having to code or think too hard. The user friendly interface on both ends is brilliant and we regularly have clients comment on how simple our forms can be and how user friendly they are Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to incorporate more images into the forms and create a more cohesive or "fully designed" form would be great, but not total gamechangers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I looked at pretty much everything on the market and found this to be super simple, easy to implement, embed on sites, etc.. Typeform in my opinion is also good value for money (only issue I have is paying in USD vs. AUD which would be more static for our budgeting) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complex logic based forms are simple to build and simple to execute for a customer resulting in more engaged users, less drop-outs and high uptake Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.