ClickUp Reviews & Product Details

What is ClickUp?

ClickUp is a beautifully intuitive project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow. ClickUp’s core purpose is to remove the frustrations, inefficiencies, and disconnect caused by the current project management ecosystem - and to accomplish this with beautifully intuitive design. Built for teams of all sizes and industries, ClickUp’s fully customizable and proprietary features make it a must-have for agile teams that want to keep everything from design to development in one organized place. The platform allows deep modularity in the form of add-ons called ‘ClickApps’, allowing rich customization for each team individually. Proprietary features such as Assigning Comments and mocking up images make it an incredibly effective tool for keeping everyone on the same page. ClickUp’s flagship feature lies in the three Dashboards: List, Box, and Board. Each dashboard provides a fundamentally different way of viewing and managing tasks, making both high level and low level perspectives viable in one intuitive location. With ClickUp’s modularity, it’s finally possible to have a sales project with a simple interface and a development project with a complex workflow - all in one place. ClickUp’s beautiful design and unprecedented user experience in an otherwise dull space bring a breath of fresh air to project management.

ClickUp Screenshots

1-50 of 834 total ClickUp reviews
AI
Most Recent ClickUp Video Review
Senior Project Manager

"Project management with efficiency"

What do you like best?

It is well thought out to organize projects, the user interface is very nice and customizable, it is also very easy to understand and use. It makes the management of projects much easier and more efficient, regardless of whether they are large or small projects.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it is the identification of specific tasks, mainly when working on a large project, sometimes it can be a bit difficult to find some specific task, but it's not something of vital importance and I think it's just a matter of adapting and getting used to software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software works really well and has become the main piece to manage the projects of the company and keep them up to date, customer support is also very good. Really, I have no complaints about this tool.

ClickUp undoubtedly resolved the problem to organize and manage projects, regardless of whether they are internal projects of the company or customers. We definitely work with more efficiency and speed, thanks to the organization we improve our work flow and the productivity of the employees.

Marketing Manager

"ClickUp checks all the boxes!"

What do you like best?

Everything?! When I found ClickUp about a year ago I had tried literally every task management apps out there without feeling completely fulfilled by their offerings. ClickUp checks all the boxes for task and project management and provides major flexibility and customization. I am very eager for 2.0 for the reporting features being added!

What do you dislike?

There are improvements, which I believe are coming in 2.0, to reporting that are majorly needed. My leadership team likes to have visibility that is easily emailed to their attention and the current reporting leaves much to be desired. There are other minor items that have not prevent my team and I from growing with the tool. We are very excited for 2.0 as a lot of our minor gripes will disappear.

Team project and task management; instant oversight of everything my team is working on and the tasks falling behind. It has made me a lot more relaxed throughout my day as I have a cleaner system for personal task management. Task assignment is also much easier with clickup and the available depth of each task.

"GAME CHANGER"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is NOT afraid of giving users what they are wanting and needing, unlike other task management platforms. (Trello, Asana, Monday)

I like how I can see all tasks from a high level, know where projects are at, what needs to be done, who is not doing, etc.

I'm looking forward to the new features of ClickUp 2.0 to be able to work between teams a lot better.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how hard it is to work with other teams. I need tasks to go from team to team. Working with other agencies it would be nice to be more intuitive and be able to share between teams to make our workflows better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply sign up. Give it a try, put some tasks in and use it. You will quickly find that it works, and is far better than other platforms.

SO MANY. To many to name really, when I found ClickUp and seen what it had to offer and the fact that they listen and add features often I was hooked.

Co-founder

"Versatile project management software "

What do you like best?

One of the best things about ClickUp for me is the flexibility of the software. You can use it in so many different ways and thanks to all settings it's a lot easier than similar software to adapt to your own workflow and liking. It's also great to be able to handle all project related infp in ONE program without the need to use several at the same time.

What do you dislike?

So far I feel the mobile application is not working very well. It's a bit too restricted and messy at this moment. It can also be overwhelming with all the settings and options when you first get going, but it's great that you can disable some things or "ClickApps" that you don't need or use.

With ClickUp I am finally able to handle both simple todos and more complex projects in the same software. This helps getting me more organized and productive.

Creative Director

"Already a solid service but the dev team ensure that this app is going places."

What do you like best?

I've used many different productivity apps over the years. For one large client, I'm forced to use Jira (which is also good but expensive), but for all my other design agency work, ClickUp is the one that I've settled with. It's intuitive to use but also has a great depth of well thought out features. One of the best assets is the team behind the app - the last 12 months alone has seen a staggering rate of development and that's before the imminent release of 2.0.

The new chrome extension is brilliant and has sped up workflow a bit.

What do you dislike?

There are some little niggles with time tracking but I'm told that a new system is on the way. The Zapier integration could use some refinement with various apps. Again, that's likely to be a work in progress.

We use ClickUp to plan and organise client projects and task management. It has certainly sped things up and it great to keep everything in one place. There is still a whole load of features that we haven't properly touched on yet. Looking forward to diving in to the new 2.0 release

Owner

"The best Project Management tool I have tested for years"

What do you like best?

Well thought out UI/UX – ClickUp is so innovative and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to embed project overviews into 3rd part tools, so people can see a live overview of plans, without having to be a logged into ClickUp

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a certified project manager, who have worked with both PMI, PRINCE2 and Agile/SCRUM, I have seen A LOT of tools!

While it easy to find tools, that do the most needed stuff, it is almost impossible, to find innovative tools, that have a well thought out UI/UX – ClickUp is so innovative and easy to use!

The last couple of years, I have tested out several well-known PM tools for small and medium business owners. I can with ease say, ClickUp is far the best tool I have tested from a general perspective! ClickUp is also a tool that I believe will be interesting for corporate companies when they launch version 2.0 within the next weeks.

Day to day project management

Membership Strategist

"Great project management software for both individuals & teams!"

What do you like best?

I love how robust the individual tasks are, and how detailed you can get to in each task, is absolutely amazing. With the comment section being on the right, it's extremely easy to communicate with your team. Plus, the feature to make a comment into a temporary task has been very helpful as well. Having statuses, priority, and custom fields in tasks are also useful when it comes to adding detail & information into tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight smooth scroll and isn't the most comfortable when using them in tasks. It would be great to have a feature to turn it off. Having no due dates for checklist also kind of confuse the team as to when they should be doing a certain task. Not being able to create different statuses for different lists also is a problem in certain cases, but isn't the biggest issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you're a solopreneur or an individual needing some organization, or a company needing to management multiple projects for your team, Clickup is your best bet! I personally have both personal & professional tasks inside Clickup as private spaces, projects, and lists.

Out content creation and management, which is divided into four different people, was extremely confusing and out of place before. But after using Clickup, we realized that it is much easier to track each other's process and know what exactly they have to do for which task. It is much easier to have specific tasks listed into the project and therefore to see a bird's-eye view of each task.

Sales Manager
Hospitality
(Myself Only)

"It has very good potential to replace many Apps"

What do you like best?

I like Clickup because of its rich features. I like the team, how fast they iterate. They are taking user feedback very seriously. I love the tool and would like to use it more in the future once Clikup 2.0 is release. Looking forward to the doc view feature which can potentially be used as a wiki in the whole company.

What do you dislike?

They kept improving constantly. The thing that I disliked will be solved pretty quickly. So far I'm still very impressed. Nothing to complain about. Well done Clickup team!!

I'm planning to use Clickup as the only tool for productivity. I hope it can even replace Slack. It solves the problem of scheduling my tasks. It is as easy as drag and drop the task into the calendar. Calendar blocking is a very essential productivity workflow to make sure you get things done. Clickup nails it in this feature, absolutely love it!

Copywriter | Content Creator | Virtual Assistant
(Myself Only)

"I am so much more organised now"

What do you like best?

I'm relatively new to using project management software. After investing a lot of time learning about Asana and trying to set it up to do what I wanted, I kept hitting road blocks because it couldn't do what I needed it to. When I discovered ClickUp I was so relieved to see that it addressed most of the issues I had with Asana. In particular I love the flexibility it offers, so no matter how big or small your organisation it is functional enough to suit everyone.

What do you dislike?

Because I'm so new to using project management systems it has been a pretty steep learning curve, but that said, there are plenty of resources around which make learning the system straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google ClickUp on YouTube, there are some great videos out there of people who have set it up well. I learnt lots by seeing how other people set up their ClickUp structure.

Recurring business processes have been streamlined thanks to the flexibility that ClickUp offers. In particular, I can now set recurring tasks that relate to a meeting that happens on the third Wednesday of the month. I couldn't do this with Asana.

CEO

"Switched over from all other Task Management software's to Clickup"

What do you like best?

Intuitive to use, deep enough for most teams, and flexible for any organization

What do you dislike?

There are some features missing, but it's a new company working hard to put out those features and support their community

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it!

I've used every Task Management software out there and the problem is that you can create the most advanced systems in the world but if it's not intuitive for your staff and they don't buy in, then it's super hard for it to actually work.

Clickup is easy. Sometimes tough to explain in words why a GUI is so intuitive, but it's essentially a Kanban board built in a list mode which makes sense for normal humans who don't work in Toyota. In terms of task management, it can't be beat. There are probably better pure project management softwares out there for sure, but few that can marry task and project management so well together

Our team loves it, we're growing with it and plan on sticking with it (They'll kill me if I switch again)

Web Developer

"Actually making us more productive!"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is so much more customisable and flexible than anything we've tried before. Each of us work in different ways, some preferring task lists, some preferring Kanban, some preferring other methods and ClickUp is the only system we've found that works for all of us.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is something that was a bit of a struggle but once you get there its easy to use. The other thing is that notifications need some work. The system works great and the iOS app does pop up messages (badge icon would be good) but more integration with OS X notifications would be great as I've missed a few things.

We were looking for a way to fit all of our projects and workflows into one management tool and ClickUp is the only one we've found that does it and does it well. I think we're actually more productive and efficient as a result of using it.

Founder / Front-End Developer
Internet

"Robust/Flexible Project Management"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is extremely customizable which is a huge draw compared to other platforms. It's also incredibly feature rich, almost everything you could think of that you'd want to do, you can do. It's even got mobile apps that allow you to dictate tasks via Alexa or Google Assistant; very handy for anyone on the go.

Their pricing compared to other tools is also great. They have a free plan that is very generous but also affordable pricing that small teams and freelances can make use of.

What do you dislike?

• Currently limited in automation functionality, both native and via 3rd party services such as a Zapier/Integromat; hopefully this will be solved shortly after their upcoming 2.0 update.

• I'm personally not a huge fan of the several instances of functionality splitting of features in their current plans (i.e. Unlimited plan gets "Goals" but if you want "Goal Folders" for organization you have to upgrade to Business).

• The platform is so robust it can be a bit overwhelming to learn/setup when you first start.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give their free plan a try to see if it suites your needs, chances are it will.

Consolidation of Project/Task management into one unified tool.

Cloud Strategist / Principal

"ASANA, Basecamp, Trello combined into the best package - CLICK UP"

What do you like best?

I love their transparency in any bugs and upcoming features. Not many companies share their roadmap like they do and really helps feel like it is not a stagnant app. It has helped us be far more productive because of the many features that can be personalized to your heart’s content.

What do you dislike?

The app lags a lot and the iOS app leaves a lot to be desired. Speed is a deal breaker in a web app. Having said that... it is in their shorter plans to address this and make it a much much more responsive app. I hope that is the case and that they spend a lot of recources on their mobile apps as well.

Managing a team of 10+ people that are all involved in different projects and departments. Not everyone needs the simplicity of Basecamp, not everyone needs a board like Trello, and not everyone needs the lists Asana provides. ClickUp gives everyone options by including everything and more.

Managing Director

"Absolute must for a web and software agency!"

What do you like best?

With a high level view at a glance of all the tasks you have, it beats a lot of it's competitors including the one we moved away from, but I won't mention any names for now. They are very quick to fix bugs, constantly evolving the software and actually listen to their users. The team loves it, our clients love it and collaboration is on another level now.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that we haven't liked, but my hat is well and truly off to the team at ClickUp Support especially after raising a small bug which they fixed within 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump on it, you will not be disappointed.

We noticed a dramatic hit on our productivity before moving to ClickUp because of a high-level issue and it took us a while to figure out that it was actually our product management software hindering us. As soon as we switched over to ClickUp, our productivity increased by around 68%!

CEO

"One app to rule them all"

What do you like best?

Switching between view styles is great. You no longer need to decide between Trello or Asana or any other app. When looking through your tasks lists you get list view, board view and time view (calendar) and can easily switch between them seamlessly. Clickup is so customizable you can set up any type of workflow: task management, CRM and project sharing are things that can be done inside Clickup and the possibilities are endless. Very powerful tool!

What do you dislike?

Current release can get sluggish after a while. Depending on your view settings, lists can take a while to load. Also, I'm missing features like Asana's My Tasks, an inbox to quickly catch all tasks for sorting out later. Inbox is scheduled for the next release. Meanwhile there's a neat Notes app to catch-it-all but it's not enough for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare roadmaps!

I needed to replace a bunch of apps that were difficult to maintain and sync for one app that would rule them all, in one place. I don't think I need any other app for project management right now. I was able to ditch our CRM app and set up a realiable workflow without needing to pay for another app. So I'm saving money and management time!

owner

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that ClickUp offers a lot of features to free users until they need to upgrade. You get 100 uses of certain features like custom fields. They also have great pricing which I really appreciate. I also love how I can view information in 3 different views - Time (calendar), List, and Board.

What do you dislike?

I would also like to be able to move information between teams.

And a few minor things.. I wish it was just one click to switch between teams. So to just go to the top of the page to click once would be nice. It currently takes two clicks for the web version and 3 for iOS. Also to see the name of the team and not just the first initial. For iOS, I would like to be able to change the color theme and in general I'm not too fond of the design. I think a brighter white for board view may make a difference too. I come from using MeisterTask which is more attractive to use. Which reminds me... I would have liked an automatic import from MeisterTask like they do for Trello and others.

It will help me to be more organized with work and personal life. I realize there are so many uses for ClickUp because I can customize a board, project, etc to fit my needs.

Founder & CEO, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, SEO Expert

"Best project management app for visual people"

What do you like best?

My fave part is the variety of views. My projects are all different and sometimes it's better to see them on a calendar, sometimes in a list...depends on the complexity. I also love the ability to assign clients homework - other apps have this, but it's the easiest to do in ClickUp.

What do you dislike?

The complaints I have are already being addressed. The biggest one being unable to change the title of the "closed" project status and also that being the only status that changes the task to complete. If not put in the closed label, I get a million emails about projects that are overdue, but their real status is in review or being edited or some other stage in the process that is on schedule just not completely finished yet.

Organizing projects, getting clients to send things in on time or realize the consequences on being late with the shift in dates for the entire project.

Account Manager

"ClickUp excellent to organize work"

What do you like best?

The first thing is that the user interface is very easy to understand and use, due to its design makes it very intuitive, you have options for really useful notifications, the ability to set and mark tasks is really fantastic because it is not lost sight of the areas of greatest interest at that time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that when you use the software from the mobile to create a new task, the system does not make it visible automatically and does not send a notification to other users, you must update the page so that this change is visible to the users. other members of the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can say that this software can be adapted very well to any type of company, regardless of whether it is large or small and I consider that for the benefits obtained, it is a very good investment.

This software gave us the possibility to perfectly organize the work, in this way we were able to manage the work time to complete the tasks efficiently. Thanks to this software we can give priority to the most urgent tasks without neglecting the other tasks to maintain the correct work flow, it has turned out to be very good investment for the company.

Team Lead Manager

"Click task management at 100% with ClickUp"

What do you like best?

Let me start by outlining that I have used ClickUp for almost three years to handle all task and project management.

What I like most is the fact that it has a wide range of features, which makes it highly customizable.

I like that ClickUp integrates with tons of apps and APIs.

Lastly, I like how ClickUp allows me to create and assign projects for teams with full details and due dates.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking, I have nothing that I dislike about ClickUp when it comes to task creation, assignment, and management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, and try by downloading the mobile application.

ClickUp gives me the opportunity to create and assign tasks for users with details and due dates.

Collaborative project planning.

Setting deadlines on tasks since it sync well with Google Calendar.

Finally, ClickUp allows me to set priority levels on tasks so as teams can be able to organize their work well.

Manager assistant

"Manage your projects efficiently and organized"

What do you like best?

Clickup is a productivity platform that provides a fundamentally new way of working. Clickup offers notes, reminders, objectives, calendar, programming in even a very customizable inbox system, clickup works on any platform, so different teams can make use of the application to organize and collaborate as a team. It has a variety of options so you can visualize the projects. By projects, by time, calendar, in lists, in boards. It also has options for personalization of very illustrative themes, its default color is white but it also has a very particular and attractive dark mode. Your notification control is a wonder, clickup has different options for managing notifications, you can manage them to your liking and make them show the highest priority. Personally I have not used in depth its integration system with other applications, but as far as I could see, it has compatibility with google drive, google calendar, Outlook, slack, trello, dropbox and even with your own Gmail account, a very attractive feature that many will be able to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

During this time, I used a clickup (2 months), I have not had any problems with the application, on the contrary I think it's an excellent one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the app is excellent I recommend it a lot

My team and I have implemented clickup for 2 months, at the beginning I have to admit that we did it to evaluate if the application was correctly coupled with our way of working, we did it in conjunction with the Slack platform to make comparisons. Now and after having a little experience with the application I can say that clickup is our working platform and now my team and I are dedicated to execute our daily tasks using the application, it really adapts completely to our needs, thanks clickup.

"Best To Do App for me"

What do you like best?

I do like that it's so flexible and adaptable to every single person, their needs or depending on the situation of the task. I can set up tasks that repeat themselves every x days or I can set it up in a way so it looks like Trello. I think the best thing is that it combines multiple tools in one big tool and I can pretty much sync everything to this tool only.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can come up right now. I was a bit overwhelmed with all those features in the beginning and so it does take time to set it up the way you want it. But it's not something you will dislike forever...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out. Use a couple of todo's and see if you can work with this software. If so, then just switch from other tools to this one. It takes time if you want to make the switch for the entire team but in my eyes it's worth it.

Being productive, simplifying tasks and really making sure that I'm working on stuff that matters instead of just tasks. I like that I can see the tasks related to an object instead of tasks related to a due date (which you can also see). In that way you can really see what makes most sense to work on now.

Data Analyst
Museums and Institutions

"Best personal task manager I've used"

What do you like best?

I absolutely the love the flexibility to organize my tasks and projects into hierarchical structures. I also like that I can quickly spin up a new project and add new tasks. Before ClickUp, I used Redmine, Meistertask, and Smartsheet, but they were too complex and just visually odd looking in some cases. I just wanted a clean, well-organized task manager, and ClickUp is just that.

At the top level, you have Projects, then you have Tasks, but you can also create sub-tasks to further break down your work. Visually, everything is organized into hierarchical lists, so it makes it easy to at-a-glance find out where you are and where your tasks are located. I also rely heavily on the estimated time feature. That helps me with planning and reporting to my clients.

What do you dislike?

I hate that ClickUp doesn't sum all the estimated time for all my projects. I would love to see how much time I'm estimating for all my projects in total, at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a project and task management tool for just yourself, look no further. ClickUp is perfect. It's clean and easy to use.

We honestly needed good free tools. We don't have a budget for big-name project tools Wrike, Monday, Trello, or Teamwork. The free pricing tier works great for me.

Manager

"One app to all my task and project management needs"

What do you like best?

What I most appreciate is the multi-level hierarchy, which lets me organize my work and personal issues in a very easy way. I can have personal and business matters separated, but just one click away all the time.

What do you dislike?

For the moment, I miss an integrated mind mapping function. Regarding project management, mind map is an important feature to plan projects, and it would be great to have it on ClickUp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The main advantage of ClickUp, is that we can have an easy overview over all our projects at the same time, and switch from one to another in just 1 or 2 clicks.

ClickUp let me have all my tasks very well organized. I always know what I have to do next, and what I'll have to do in the mid-term. The kanban boards help me to keep focus and to get things done faster.

Senior Software Engineer

"Project management made easy with ClickUp"

What do you like best?

We use ClickUp to manage our projects that are done for abroad clients. In this tool it is easy to add clients and to add our tasks so that it can be done effectively and wisely by each developers. The tasks can then be assigned to each testers for QA purpose. ClickUp made it easy to manage the whole project and our project manager is really easy by using it. Task creation, priority listing and instant notification is a great feature and we are all impressed with it.

What do you dislike?

The main problem is with the mobile app, although email will be send when we assign tasks to someone else, the app have issues sending push notification. It works only some times. Kindly have a look at this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please test your mobile app especially android so that the push notification really gets in time.

We currently maintains all our offshore projects on ClickUp and its really easy to add more clients and get their feedback. Really a great tool to maintain healthy client feedback. Also ClickUp helps us to organize our tasks in a meaningful manner and to make the best out of it. It is really a great tool and being a premium customer gives us all the full features that they offer.

General Manager

"Best PM tool in the market right now"

What do you like best?

- Mac and iOS apps

- Very good UI

- Ability to change from lists to boards to calendar in one click

- Free tier with lots of functionality and features

- Subtasks are really tasks nested inside parent tasks. So they carry all the functionality.

- I can set start date and time and syn to my google calendar

- Spaces hierarchy makes easier to organize all my projects and personal tasks

What do you dislike?

- No global keyboard shortcut to quickly add a task on Mac (like Todoist have)

- The keyboard shortcuts are not extensive so I need to use the mouse a lot

- No option for auto assigning a task to myself

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have researched lots of PM tools and the consistency of ClickUp was a killer. There is still lots of things to improve, but the company is on the right track.

ClickUp is helping my business to drive more organized work, produce more and, we are being able to visualize what was done quite well and fast.

Frontend Developer
Internet

"Productivity booster"

What do you like best?

- features

- dark mode

- flexibility

- multiple spaces and teams

- custom colours

- custom templates

- custom statuses

- huge documentation not only with written instructions, but also videos

- complex ids

- still in development, so new features coming <3

- awesome staff

- app on every device possible :)

- absolutely everything... !

What do you dislike?

Earlier I was working with another project management tool and used tasks' ids to name my branches on github, right now with clickup it's more fun, but at the same time ids are more complex and it is hard for me to find specific task based only on id with a glance, I have to copy it and paste in app. I think it's just a matter of time that I have to get used to new solution :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it, download it, play with it, create some spaces and tasks and see how profitable it is not only for you, but mainly for your group/company.

Project management for me, but also for my friends. It's easier to take care of tasks splitting and managing overall progress of work. We can create conversations in specific tasks which helps us keep everything in one place, without creating huge mess on out group chat.

Managing Director
Maritime

"Most effective Productivity and Project Management tool - Best Value for Money"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy-to-use and intuitive productivity tool. One of its best features is that when you create a Team or Workspace it prepopulates it for you with examples so that you quickly learn how to use the software. It is great value-for-money and delivers what it promises.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that it doesn't have a view across all your Teams, however, this does not exist in other software either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClickUp thrives with integrations with other software, like Toggle, Slack and GitHub. It has it's own Google Chrome extensions that aim to make it easy to create and document tasks. Best of all, it makes it very easy to see everything you need to do across multiple projects. If you only have 1 or 2 projects in one company, then all software can achieve your goal the same. If you have multiple projects across multiple companies then ClickUp makes it easy to to manage them all.

Task Management, Software Issue Tracking and Overall project management.

Co-Founder & CPO

"Everything you'll ever need plus something more to make it extra special"

What do you like best?

We where using asana prior to switching to clickup. Asana is a good solution until you try out clickup. One of the major features I love about clickup is that there is a unique link for each task which can be searched and shared in other platforms like slack. Even thou that's something like an obvious feature, platforms like asana lacks that.

Theirs unfurl in slack is one of the most useful and thought out features they have. Our team lives in the slack and it was a real deal changer when i saw the unfurl in their landing page.

And last but not least their UI/UX is a sooo good

What do you dislike?

There are far too many features and it might take a bit while to get through all and get familiarised. And there is a small learning curve to master the navigation through tasks in different projects

Team's task management and project management. We are mainly using clickup to handle our marketing and sales tasks since most of our development based tasks are tracked via gitlab.

IT Coordinator

"Perfect task or project manager"

What do you like best?

For me the ebst is the omplexity of the whole software, you cna customize almost everyhting what you need to fit your conditions.

What do you dislike?

dark theme missing in mobile app, and also missing the possibility to customize the first and the last state of the tasks. (open,closed) for me it would be great to have posisbility also rename those two states.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to make a test week in closed small team if this will fit in your type of work, then try to fill the clickup with taskt and start interacting with them. then you will see if is really bes tfor you.

We are solving mostly IT problems or tickets. and we are using it in our team to organize it and remind it and get the job done with this software. We realized we have more work and more sidejobs in every ticket that we ever thought we have.

Project Manager
Research

"A Flexible and Adaptable Task Management Tool"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is very easy to get started with and can be as simple or complex as you build it out to be. It's constantly being improved with additional features that are added per user feedback.

What do you dislike?

There are a few missing connectors that would be helpful for our team such as a connection to Teams and the Outlook desktop app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get started with the trial and make sure you check the various plugins/applications that ClickUp interacts with. We use Teams instead of Slack, so at this time it's definitely a missing feature for us. If we had slack, there would be even more functionality available.

Several different departments at our company use ClickUp for short and long term task management. For example, we log and track project handoffs on our production team, we track leads for new translators with our recruiting team, and small tasks with our financial team.

Owner

"ClickUp changed my life!"

What do you like best?

It is very robust and there are so many options and ways to organize things. More features than another other platform.

What do you dislike?

It is very flexible so there is no one way to do things so it can get confusing until you get set up and get into a groove. Have so many features can also be overwhelming but they are worth it. The biggest thing I dislike is that there are probably lots of features I'm not using because I don't know how!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Don't get overwhelmed. You will love ClickUp and the ClickUp community!

Project management problems solved. Some of my clients still make me use Trello etc so when I have to switch back its very anemic.. I'm like trying to assign comments and lots of other things that ClickUp can do that Trello and other programs cannot.

Data Scientist

"All-in-one project management for teams"

What do you like best?

The ability to have tasks split into lists and subtasks with tags for easy filtering out. Each task comes with a description, time estimates, time tracker (!) and team discussion around it - everything in one clear view that feels like a real Agile card.

What do you dislike?

The new logo - too many colours.

Also, support for Firefox extension comes way after Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the free version, make sure you try out various extensions as they have many tailored for certain workflows and team needs.

Do not hesitate to ask the support team for help/information as well. They are always friendly and respond promptly.

ClickUp allowed my team to have better control over whose responsibility each bit of the project is and to track their work hours in a way that feels 'integrated' with the work itself and provides automatic insight (dashboard, time diagrams)

Marketing and Communications Coordinator

"Ideal Design That Should Shake The Productivity World"

What do you like best?

I have struggled with multiple platforms, at different companies. Working from startups to big companies, and now, a nonprofit organization. I have been exposed to and attempted to use Slack, Trello, Asana, etc. and they just can't function across departments, even though that's the point. Teams were hard to keep up, no one would keep up with anything. No two organizations are alike, and all these places offered no customization and solved everything with ridiculous pricing. ClickUp changed that. They give you enough to breathe, they let you take control, they let you make it seem like this software was built specifically for you and your team - it's incredible, really.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Even the nit-picks you may bring up, their customer success team is ON IT ASAP. They refuse to let you be disappointed!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need software that works for your team and your type of projects - ClickUp will work for you, not the other way around.

Across teams and departments, we had trouble communicating projects, tasks, assignments, progress, all of it. We find it so easy now on ClickUp. We realize attaching documents to projects, and communicating on there quickly is so nice too.

Data Architect
Market Research

"The most feature rich PM system with an affordable price"

What do you like best?

Every feature I can think of comes straight out of the box. If there isn't a feature available, their feedback forum and support team is so good, I am not worried that my input is going to be lost.

What do you dislike?

It's very feature rich but can be very laggy. The large feature list is also slightly incongruent in user flow sometimes due to the amount of variations that you can use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a product where you feel like the team has your back, Clickup is the way to go. Not only is their support staff just world class, they make your feedback heard, and they are constantly pushing out new *useful* updates in their changelog, not just "bug fixes". It makes you know you're getting way more than your money's worth. They promise just right and over deliver.

I needed to keep my clients separate but organized, and at the same time, be able to view all of my tasks at hand based on filters and sorting. ClickUp allows this. It also has an amazing chrome extension that can capture an email so that emails coming in from clients can automatically be turned into a task but with full context.

"This is the best "

What do you like best?

I used Asana during the past year, but when I tried ClickUp — I definitely can tell that ClickUp is a leader. ClickUP have some ClickApps, and this is fantastic - this includes a free time tracker, Time Estimates, Custom Fields and a lot of add-ons to your ClickUP for free!

I got a huge amount of features for an adequate price. ClickUp has a wonderful interface, everything is in place, everything is simple, everything is very fast and smooth. Another pleased Kanban view, just in one click and you can transform your list view to kanban board! You can work as want. And if you don’t like Kanban, just click Time and you’ll see a calendar view.

So, I think this is the best solution for this purposes, at least I have not found anything better for myself and for my company. Definitely recommended to everyone and every company. I am very satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Liked everything! But I would be glad to Russian interface. A file size of 100MB may be small when you need to add a PSD file to the task. 250MB like a Trello would be enough. But It's okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait! Just try it.

Now it is our main project management system within the company.

Product Management & Business Development