Dropbox Reviews & Product Details


What is Dropbox?

Dropbox is a cloud based file storage and collaboration platform designed for the modern workspace to reduce busywork, so you can focus on the things that matter. Dropbox brings your files together, in one central place. They’re easy to find and safely synced across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. No more wasting the day tracking down work. With powerful features like Smart Sync and Showcase, Dropbox Professional makes storing 2 TB (2,000 GB) of files, sharing work with clients, and tracking progress along the way easier than ever. Put your creative energy to work, with dropbox.

Write a Review

Dropbox Screenshots


Dropbox Profile Details

Dropbox Profile Details

Provided by:

Provided by:
Lily Wandell

Website
www.dropbox.com
Related Links
Q&A
Languages Supported
Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
Vendor
Dropbox
Company Website
Year Founded
2007
HQ Location
San Francisco, CA
Phone
855-237-6726
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
3,211
Twitter
@Dropbox
Twitter Followers
4,375,842
Show moreShow fewer

Companies Using Dropbox

Cisco
Microsoft
IBM
Salesforce
Adobe
Google
Amazon
VMware
Xerox
Intuit
LinkedIn
Accenture

Dropbox Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
All Industries
Review Type
Write a Review
1-50 of 5985 total Dropbox reviews

Dropbox Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Review Type

Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-50 of 5985 total Dropbox reviews
Research Assistant
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Most Recent Dropbox Video Review
Copy Review URL

"Integrated with the cloud server"

Copy Review URL
Copy Review URL
a degree in Journalism
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Access all your files at the time you want"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is an application that will help you to save all your files so you can back them up and access them whenever you want, when you have stored all the files you need you can sort it in the way you want by folders and all this information If you want you can share it with the person you like, this will generate that if you usually work in a team, all can be synchronized in a better way since you will have the possibility that everyone has all the important information.

What do you dislike?

I think the price for obtaining more storage space is too high generally these expenses are out of our own pocket because depending on the company that works is not covered these and I think we should increase a bit the space we are given free of charge since it is really too little, it ends up practically with pure personal files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application is very useful will give you enough benefits for your personal or professional life so I recommend you to use it, you can access it in an extremely easy way just registering with your Google account so start at once.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I believe that dropbox has contributed to the best performance of my person to what concerns my professional activities, since this application facilitates the handling of information to which I can access from any place where it is, giving me the advantage of being able to use it, in the moments that you need them. In our research work dropbox has been a great support since we can always save and visualize the information we want.

Copy Review URL
DROPBOX como el mejor método de almacenar los archivos.
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"DROPBOX como el mejor método de almacenar los archivos."

What do you like best?

Dropbox sin duda alguna es la mejor herramienta para el almacenamiento de archivos compatible con la nube de tal forma que brinda un servicio de buena calidad y con los mejores diseños, además de garantizarnos las seguridad y protección del archivo e información que vamos a almacenar en Dropbox. Así mismo esta herramienta contiene un opción de sincronización con distintos tipos de dispositivos para que el proceso se mas cómodo y fácil al usuario.

What do you dislike?

Esta herramienta mantiene un buen servicio sin embargo Dropbox contiene en algunas ocasión errores de conexiones que puede generar algunos daños en los archivos que están en proceso de almacenamiento, pero aun así me agrada su comportamiento, considero que está a la altura y me siento muy contento de tener este servicio a mi disposición.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es sin duda alguna un método de almacenar la información de manera personal es por lo que recomiendo este programa de Dropbox, mantiene un rendimiento de buena calidad, en poca ocasiones presenta problemas a además que se puede sincronizar con distintos dispositivos teniendo en cuenta su gran compatibilidad con los ordenadores.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

La verdad es que he resulto muchos problemas de sincronización de información en mi empresa y la herramienta Dropbox con su buen servicio me sirvió de mucha utilidad, ya que he logrando la mejor sincronización de información con distintos ordenadores para acelerar el trabajo en equipo y tener un mejor rendimiento para ofrecer al máximo el mejor servicio posible a nuestros usuarios.

Copy Review URL
Web Developer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Platform for saving files in the cloud, reliable and secure"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Dropbox is that it keeps my files synchronized and updated, so I do not have to worry about having to keep copies of the files on a flash drive or send them by email to work on the latest version of the files when I have to work at home or another place outside the office. Thanks to intelligent synchronization I not only save hard disk space, but I can access my updated files in their latest version in the cloud to continue my work from any browser on any computer and on my mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

In general my experience with Dropbox has been positive however I think that the support service is not entirely efficient, on several occasions that I contacted them I did not feel completely satisfied with the solutions they gave me, having to resort to the help section to find the information I needed to resolve my requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox is a simple and reliable tool to store and synchronize your files, it has advanced collaboration features that can help a lot in the productivity of your team.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox has been a very useful tool that has avoided the need to carry an extra USB stick or an external hard drive to access our files from another location. This has greatly improved our productivity since simply entering Dropbox we can download the files and continue working on the projects and then when we finish them, we can synchronize them again in the cloud.

Copy Review URL
Student Pastor
Religious Institutions
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The Best Cloud Based Storage Platform"

What do you like best?

Dropbox is simple, free and integrated into everywhere. They do not hide features behind a paywall, only storage space. You get all the features but only pay for the space you want. If you do not need a ton of space then you can use this platform for FREE.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, very little. It is a really well-made platform that has worked on every device I have ever needed it to. I have not had a single issue with Dropbox in my several years of using the program

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go try it for free. Play around with it and see if it will do what you need it to do. If you need more space then pay knowing the platform is exactly what you need.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am able to save all my important work and personal files to my Dropbox and then have access to those files on all of my devices and any device with an internet connection. No more moving files around on a flash drive or emailing myself documents.

Copy Review URL
La forma más segura de almacenar y compartir archivos
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"La forma más segura de almacenar y compartir archivos"

What do you like best?

Al momento de suscribirse a DropBox Business se tiene acceso a la función de carpetas compartidas, donde cada miembro puede ser invitado a observar, cargar y editar archivos de forma sencilla. DropBox posee la capacidad de poder diversificar información, de esta forma puedo almacenar documentos e incluso compartirlos de manera directa en otras plataformas a través de sincronización. Debido a sus grandes avances se han desarrollado aplicaciones compatibles para dispositivos como teléfonos inteligentes y tabletas, y así tener la oportunidad de acceder a los archivos desde cualquier lugar con solo tener acceso a la Web. Brinda la seguridad necesaria para el almacenar información, ya que una vez se sincronice con un computador, toda la información se mantiene a salvo en la nube. Me gustan también las herramientas de audio y vídeo y la facilidad de apertura de archivos. Esta plataforma tiene la capacidad de ser compatible con una gran cantidad de software, y finalmente el costo de $16 al mes del plan profesional de 2 terabytes es perfecto.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no puedo pensar de forma particular alguna característica que haga que DropBox me disguste, han sido largos de satisfacción desde que comencé a implementarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si necesita una buena copia de seguridad de sus archivos, sin ninguna duda use DropBox. Recomiendo totalmente integrarlo con la plataforma Joomla.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

La función de acceso temporal es grandiosa para ofrecer a clientes la opción de formar parte de cada proyecto que elaboramos. Cuando se presenta algún inconveniente de pérdidas de archivos, hemos podido recuperarlos fácilmente.

Copy Review URL
Brand Marketing Director
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Storage in a safe area where we feel confident."

What do you like best?

Dropbox seems to me a very intuitive platform, and that undoubtedly provides a pleasant experience to any user, to help this, have a feasible access to review, edit and modify all your cloud with respect to files or documents that it has stored. What i like most about the Dropbox platform, is that it helps me by providing a pleasant way to transfer files, quite quickly and safely, thanks to this fast way of transferring files, i have managed to share information much faster with my employees and also i have been able to send them labor files in a faster way.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that Dropbox has an application for mobile phones which oblige the user to update it to the latest version. Previously when i was going to use the application for the first time, i immediately requested the update, i did the update process, but a short time later, i was not allowed to use the application since another version had already been released. I would really like it to allow me to use it without needing to update, since it is a very annoying process.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to the great functions provided by Dropbox in my company, i had the opportunity to completely renew the process of sending and storing files. Currently in my company, we have a really nice flow of information and information thanks to the fact that this platform helps us to store our documents in a totally safe area where we can feel confident.

Copy Review URL
Windows 7 como el Sistema Operativo Mas Usado
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Dropbox como la herramienta favorita para organizar los archivos de trabajo y la sincronización con "

What do you like best?

Dropbox es la herramienta de mejor calidad para brindar un servicio de alojamiento de archivos en la nube de manera segura y confiable, en la que permite a sus usuarios sincronizar archivos de manera online desde sus ordenadores, además de compartir archivos o carpetas con distintos usuarios, sin embargo Dropbox posee la herramienta de historial de revisiones para recuperar los archivos que fueron borrados desde cualquier ordenador que fue sincronizado y la herramienta de Dropbox de almacenamiento por medio de un protocolo de cifrado AES-256 y transferencias SSL.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me agrada de Dropbox es que esta herramienta de almacenamiento y sincronización no se mantiene estable y posee errores con frecuencia y no brinda su funcionabilidad al cien por ciento para la transmisión de archivos.

Seria increíble que ofrezcan un mejor servicio para la sincronización y apoyarnos con mejores resultados.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

me gusta recomendarlo por su calidad en el servicio de almacenamiento de archivos en general en la nube para sincronizar distintas transferencias de documentos con otros usuarios, en muy útil y fácilmente de comprender para las personas además de ser un servicio innovador con buenos diseño siendo muy atractivo.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

he tenidos muchos beneficios con el uso de Dropbox como lo son las transferencias de distintos archivos desde mi ordenador a la nube, así mismo con transferencias hacia otros usuarios el cual lo hace muy cómodo, además de contener una galería para visualizar imágenes almacenadas de alta calidad.

Copy Review URL
Software Developer
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Absolutely the most easy way to store files online. "

What do you like best?

I like so many things about dropbox which are as follows:

1. Uploading on dropbox is very easy and fast. The speed is way faster than other apps. And the uploading speed is still maintained even when the app is running in the background.

2. Dropbox offers a good storage space of 2gb which is enough for all the vital documents we have to store in our company

3. Dropbox has a good mobile app which I presently use well, the cool thing about the app is that it works exactly like the web version.

4. Dropbox doesn't need too many process to create and account, you just need an active email account.

5. Dropbox has an easy interface that doesn't stress you to understand, everything is easy to find as long as you can operate your desktop or mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

As a software developer in my company, I have used dropbox for a while and I don't dislike anything about dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just download dropbox so you can enjoy the security we are enjoying, Dropbox is easy to use and efficient.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox has really helped us recover documents that we misplaced.

It also gave us workers a guarantee that all our important files are safe.

Copy Review URL
Mis
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"My confided in programming."

What do you like best?

The utilization of Dropbox is basic to satisfy all my work commitments, as the vast majority of the data I produce about cloud facilitating is a standout amongst the best I've utilized since I've been grinding away.

What do you dislike?

This product I have utilized for a long time to satisfy every one of my work exercises, and right now is my record store that I produce at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I very suggest this product since these days all specialists need to store and secure their reports in the cloud, and along these lines use it as a reinforcement or as a reinforcement of their data.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

With Dropbox I have had the option to make a subjective jump in my abilities and my exhibition as a laborer. Putting away reports in the cloud is an extremely vital asset for me, and with Dropbox I have had the option to accomplish this in my work.

Copy Review URL
Director of IT
Computer Networking
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"I think the best cloud storage I have interacted with"

What do you like best?

My greatest advocation for Dropbox is the means by which it coordinates cloud reinforcements into your PC's local record structure. Having an on-PC search and form the board is stunning.

Exactly when their product was getting stale, Dropbox presented their Smart Sync highlight. The brilliant matchup is a fabulous method to oversee a huge number of records effectively on any gadget, regardless of whether that is a handcrafted PC workhorse or a MacBook Air. Savvy Sync outperforms Selective Sync in pretty much every manner, except it's not impeccable.

Dropbox Business additionally presents synchronous individual and work accounts, which is incredible. Since about everybody I know has an individual dropbox that they don't really need to be upheld up with work documents. Dropbox handles these two records easily, giving you a chance to have two dropbox organizers on your PC and enabling you to oversee authorizations separately.

I favor it over Box.com and OneDrive. Despite the fact that those bits of programming may have more administrator the executives devices, they demonstrate their age by how jumbled and muddled those devices are to oversee. Dropbox is straightforward so you don't need to invest more energy overseeing clients than you need to.

What do you dislike?

On the off chance that you don't focus on the documents you have in your nearby capacity it can without much of a stretch channel your hard drive space dry, there is no robotization for evacuating huge record or not regularly opened documents, when you are teaming up on an envelope it will just stay there in your neighborhood machine. Hopefully, you will setup settings like, consequently evacuate documents I haven't use in X time, or don't load records bigger than X megabytes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DropBox is the business standard for cloud document stockpiling and cloud record sharing. The stage is appropriate for the majority of the innovative enterprises because of the general enormous document sizes in play.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is the perfect and compelling administration for the capacity and reinforcement of your data, enables you to transfer, download your information whenever gets to your virtual hard drives, you will likewise discover a Gallery to view photos and a wide range of pictures. , you can make connects to download explicit records from any gadget, you simply need a decent Internet association through internet browsers or an application.

Copy Review URL
Digital marketing executive
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excellent use for cloud storage "

What do you like best?

Sometimes I'm working from home, sometimes I go to the office, sometimes I'm working off my laptop. Using Dropbox makes it so great not to have to worry about getting the latest version of files accessible. I had to email myself the recent copies of spreadsheets years ago when I knew I would be working in a separate place. The Smart Sync is a great way to save disk space by customizing which files you want to store on your hard drive and which files you want to store only in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

When I had to contact customer service, I sometimes felt that they didn't really understand my issue and provided solutions that didn't relate to my problem. They were wonderful other moments. I have often been prepared to locate data about their assistance segment when I have inquiries about a function or an issue, but not always

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to use this app its very useful cloud storage method to safeguard your documents and media files

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can work from anywhere anytime with any device without depending on storage space and location

it solves my storage issues and organizing files

Copy Review URL
Graphic Designer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A Seamless way to Share and Collaborate Files between multiple users."

What do you like best?

This most definitely has to be their shared folder function, when you subscribe to dropbox business you get this shared folder feature where you can invite other members to upload, view & edit files in a folder. You can even individually select which person from this group you want to allow editing access to and even filter out other users from editing a particular file by revoking their editing access and downgrading them to view only access. Also their temporary access feature is pretty good when you want to give a particular client access to your files (may you want to share a portfolio) for a limited amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything i particularly dislike about Dropbox. Each and every feature of Dropbox is made to perfection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to share files and collaborate between multiple users, if you have a remote team working on single project then dropbox business will definitely make your life much easier.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

There have been many ways in which Dropbox has made my life easy most significant of which are ability to Sharing large files quickly, As mentioned earlier their shared folder function is a great way to share files between a limited number of people and last but not the least their file recovery function i.e. version history function is sometimes a real lifesaver.

Copy Review URL
Miss, Consultant
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"With Dropbox its better"

What do you like best?

As the data is in the cloud, you can get to it from anyplace, as long as you have Internet administration. Dropbox, is in charge of the synchronization of data, paying little respect to which gadget you alter it. You can utilize the instrument, from telephones, tablets or PCs, the data is consequently refreshed.

What do you dislike?

You need a web association, it must be steady and strong to have the option to procure the most extreme exhibition of this device. On events it has introduced delays in its usefulness because of irregular associations, the base disappointment of the web access influences the exhibition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A few people, utilize this sort of projects to have reinforcements in the cloud. Yet, Dropbox, permits you considerably more than that, you have a scope of conceivable outcomes to get to your data from anyplace whenever, this is inestimable.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It permits to share documents proficiently and securely, in the association. It keeps the data refreshed, notwithstanding when a few people in the association work or roll out certain improvements from home, improving profitability in the administration of work.

Copy Review URL
Executive Director
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Very secure information backup."

What do you like best?

It contains a very developed and outstanding function because it manages your files in general for a wide space which you can add additional information to make several options, you can add to the cloud from files with basic extensions to documents or formats with very different extensions.

Dropbox allows you a great security and confidence to handle several files on the same account or platform, you can make from large backups to much smaller resdrops for proper handling. The platform has features that help to save and backup information.

What do you dislike?

It contains structures and permits that you must develop with the administration permission, just as you must have full access to be able to use all the tools in order to have all that set of tools you need to pay different licenses and you can have a high performance.

It limits you to have storage access which is a great disadvantage to be able to work at ease and without having any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The use of Dropbox is necessary to be able to acquire a good performance since it contains values about its functions and allows you to perform with a lot of ease on its use, it expands from being able to acquire documents, save files and documents, extend or acquire a work plan.

It is greatly facilitated by the processes you have to be able to perform a good and apt performance, the processes are very fast and you do not have to have experience to use Dropbox since it is very easy to acquire and implement.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We can make backup copies of files and documents of my users, this allows us to have a high confidence to be able to give as my service, considering the high factors it is very good to be able to use as backup since the files that you keep and stores in Dropbox will have a very high security and you can organize files and documents according to your orders, it is very easy to access and to use it is somewhat safe since it contains extra parameters to use in some areas of work and implementation.

Copy Review URL
Director of Marketing
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Transfer and importation of important documents."

What do you like best?

What i like most about the "Dropbox" platform is the completeness of its interface around the functions it offers me, since it offers me the full capacity to be able to diversify the things i can do with my files or documents, from this way i can store documents, send them to any other person, or simply, send it to another platform through synchronization. The Dropbox user platform is very complete, and i hope it is always so, since in this way i can have a more renewed use and i can enjoy many more functions. On the other hand, another factor that i like about Dropbox, is the capacity it has in its version for desktops, since it has a a fast and instantaneous operation for files.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the synchronization that Slack has with the Dropbox system, since this synchronization has too many errores and it does not give me the correct functionality to be able to extract projects and save them in my Dropbox cloud. I woould like it to be possible to offer a better synchronization, to provide me with better utility and results.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Thanks to the potential that Dropbox has offered me, I have had the opportunity to add a data flow system that is much more acceptable to my company and to the employees in it, so i have been able to transfer, store and extract all kinds of data, important documents within my company.

Copy Review URL
Photographer
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"An effective service, for the backup of all your important information, in the cloud. "

What do you like best?

An efficient service, which allows you to store data in the cloud, giving you the support for all types of files, storing them in your cloud servers, you can upload and download any of your files, and synchronize your information with different mobile devices and computers, because compatible applications have been developed for cell phones and tablets, to give you the ease of accessing your files anywhere, you only need to have access to the web.

What do you dislike?

Your free account only gives you a capacity to store 2Gb of information, and also you can only have synchronization with the files that are stored in the MY DROPBOX folder, and when sharing a file, I do not recommend working in another function with that file at the same time. time, because sometimes you could create 2 copies, and so you could duplicate your information without having the need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thanks to this service you can always have access to any file that you have backed up on the hard drives that this platform offers, accessing your account easily using any device or computer that has access to the internet. You have effective synchronization with all the different devices you have, you can also share what you want with your favorite users, its powerful system supports all the information effectively.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is the ideal and effective service for the storage and backup of your information, allows you to upload, download your data at any time, access your virtual hard drives, you will also find a Gallery to view photographs and all kinds of images. , you can create links to download specific files from any device, you just need a good Internet connection through web browsers or an application.

Copy Review URL
Sales person
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Dropbox is super great, that is undisputable."

What do you like best?

Well, the free 2Gb storage space is incredible for sure because one just needs to back up their work and they can continue with the unfinished business some other time somewhere else where they are not unconvinced as far as matters time is concerned.

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest the software is incredible and I give it time yo see the extent it can take my work output because so at I haven't seen its downside.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Time will tell, the change you are going to see in your work place, I mean every professional needs this to make quite a tremendous improvement in their work place and for sure you'll be impressed.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

As a sales person who uses Dropbox I can work from literally anywhere became I'm not limited to working in one space due to issues like desktops, this software allows me to work from any device be it my phone. Laptop among other things it basically increase my productivity.

Copy Review URL
Instructora de Cursos
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

""With Dropbox my files travel everywhere in a safe and organized manner." "

What do you like best?

Dropbox is my favorite tool for organizing each of my work files and synchronization in the cloud.

The functionality of dropbox allows each of my most necessary files to travel anywhere with me and to have easy access with just an internet connection.

It is a tool with excellent technical support and a good user interface, easy to use when doing some file synchronization, basically by dragging it to the folder identified with the name of DROPBOX automatically the synchronization takes a few minutes depending on the amount of records.

The free version gives 2GB of free storage, the subscription package allows to increase the storage capacity.

I like Dropbox very much for the security it offers to my work files, after they are synchronized, my computer keeps safe in the cloud of some mishap.

Another advantage that I have been able to observe according to my work experience, that dropbox offers excellent collaboration functions when it is required to send some information, easily the desired file is synchronized in Droopbox and instantaneously each one of the co-workers will be able to have access to said file.

The mobile application is pretty good on my cell phone, tablet or mobile devices, ah wherever I always synchronized with my files.

What do you dislike?

Dropbox deserves to make changes in each of its policies, because it is really being besieged by some other synchronization and backup software in the market cloud. Its main negative aspects are really based on

The subscription costs for the increase of the storage capacity, for example the Google Drive offers 15 Gb of free storage and Dropbox only 2GB.

The file search

It really is chaos, it deserves some improvements in that area.

It is a tool that tends to slow down the synchronization processes if you do not have a fast internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a very good tool with everything and its weaknesses offer excellent functions to achieve an efficient work management, personally it saves time, reduces operational costs, safeguards the most confidential information of the organization. Faster administrative processes. Efficient response to customers.

Copy Review URL
Accountant
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A better storage partner."

What do you like best?

It is a very easy application to use even as a new user you can easily learn how to use for a few minutes. It is great at integrating files of different formats and even updating them to the latest versions without the need of an external application. The sharing feature makes it not only a strong service but also a data transfer tool. I like how you it built in with other tools such as video audio playing tools and also the document opening.

What do you dislike?

At times it needs a strong internet access to upload and even view files from the cloud which becomes a hindrance for it especially when you in a low internet connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a nice alternative for file storage and also for sharing data online. It is widely used especially in the world of business and I can urge anyone to try it and experience it's convenience.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am able to solve my problem of Inefficient storage space and I can free my drives and still have full access to my files. Also sharing and receiving files from workmates makes the work to run smoothly and efficiently.

Copy Review URL
master in Business Administration
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Store your documents so they are safe"

What do you like best?

I like how you have the option of being able to store all your files so that they are safe in this tool as well as being able to visualize all the documents you want in this application without having the need to download it. Among all applications of this type I think that dropbox is the best, it also gives you the ability to add any comment to any of your files to have a kind of opinion on this you want to remember.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the application may seem a little expensive because only the fact of subscribing requires a considerable cost and while it gives you a free storage space this can become really little to be only 2 GB of memory this does not it reaches for a lot really and more when there are many documents with which you work besides adding all those which are personal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best and safest way to back up any information you want, backups that will allow you to always have your documents so that you have in physical are lost for this and many more reasons should use it.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox has helped us to have a better frequency of what I work among all those who work in my company because it allows us to constantly share all the documents that are important so that all the team can own them and work from the necessary form with all that information. It is also important to give us the ability to have any document at the time we want.

Copy Review URL
Financial analyst.
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"The cloud storage application for all time best."

What do you like best?

I love how it is easy to download, install and use this application. It comes with a free 2gb space and a maximum of 3 devices for linking which is great for the new users. Also you can invite more friends and get an additional free space. It is also great that I can save files offline and get to access them without internet connection. The application is also one of a kind since you can even share files with the application itself.

What do you dislike?

The application comes with features that are specifically made for a cloud storage and it is efficient and have nothing to dislike of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the cloud storage software that I have used so far with its features best made for business operations . It is also widely used making it more prefferable, I can recommend it .

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has made how I manage my files more easier and affordable. I am able to store , sync and sort my files from all my devices easier and very fast. This has improved the speed of my work making me more productive.

Copy Review URL
Human Resources Specialist
Enterprise
(1001-5000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Dropbox is unique in hosting files in the cloud "

What do you like best?

This platform can be integrated into a huge amount of software. This includes document management services, human resources and applicant tracking, and even file sharing platforms. The professional plan offers 2 terabytes of storage for only $ 16 per month. It allows you to manage folders on mobile devices without the need to be connected to the internet. The price of dropbox is very flexible, and is completely customized depending on the needs of the clientele, and the contract is flexible with payments. Dropbox has a large number of integrations to all kinds of platforms, in order to make it easy to import files from anywhere. It is extremely simple and economical to learn how to use dropbox. Online the company has provided learning material on numerous occasions for this purpose. The technical support provided by dropbox was better than we expected at first. They have answered our doubts openly, and they helped us on several occasions.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow handling shared links unless the professional plan has been acquired. The same happens with the reader history of each file, since they can not be reviewed until that plan. The Dropbox paper tool has seemed slow and with few customization options. Your wordpress plugins are quite outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox is the best hosting service in the cloud for all kinds of files. It is excellent for saving audio and video, and has many good integrations that will make it possible to store files conveniently from different external platforms. We recommend your integration with the Joomla and drupal platforms.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox is the Cloud Storage platform par excellence throughout the planet. For years she has been the leader in innovating with memory capacity, and for her very cheap plans. Your data encryption security is quite powerful, so we can feel safe with the safeguard of our important information.

Copy Review URL
CEO & Team Leader
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"One of the better cloud-storage options I've used."

What do you like best?

It's been a bit, but when I signed up they had a free version that suited my needs at the time, and a decently priced upgrade for when I needed more. I was actually happy with the service, until I had to which to an older smartphone for a while that wasn't compatible.

Although, I still used it on PC and now I've got a newer phone - so it works again on both!

What do you dislike?

It's cloud-storage, so I think it's a common issue across the board, but slow uploading can be annoying when you're trying to save something on the go. Otherwise, can't think of any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're curious or on the fence about cloud-storage, I recommend trying Dropbox. It has a small learning curve, but a big benefit if you need access to files from home, work, or on the go.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Dropbox was my first ever cloud service and it taught me there's a much easier way to store information. I would say the biggest benefit I realized was, I no longer needed to carry various flash drives around when I travel.

Copy Review URL
Software Test Engineer
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Reliable and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The upsides of dropbox are:

1. It allows you to save many files of different formats and sizes such as videos, images, music, pdfs, etc.

2. It has really helped our company recover files that we thought we had lost.

3. Dropbox works on mobile too so you can easily recover a file anywhere with your smartphone.

4. I like dropbox also for the fact that you can invite many people to see your uploaded files on dropbox from anywhere with a link dropbox will give you.

5. Finally, dropbox has a very accommodating space of 2Gb which makes it easy for workers to complete some online works at home.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I see off about dropbox are the storage plans, they seem to be too expensive. It'll be better if it can be reduced.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dropbox has enough space to store numerous files, if you need a good backup of your files, use dropbox.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It really helps us co workers in my company to share files, I just send a link to the group and everyone has access to it from there.

Copy Review URL
Chief Financial Officer
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Accessibility and ease of transfer."

What do you like best?

Our experience with the Dropbox platform was extremely pleasant and the perfect to interact with each of my employees around the files and documents that we send each other daily. What I liked the most about the Dropbox platform, is that it gives me absolute speed when uploading, downloading or transferring all kinds of files to another person, this process has allowed me to save time and I also has provided a system in which I can feel comfortable transferring my files quickly.

What do you dislike?

The f