AWeber Reviews & Product Details

AWeber Overview

What is AWeber?

AWeber is a market leader of small business email marketing software. Founded in 1998, AWeber has over 20 years of proven success helping more than one million customers around the world reliably connect with their prospects and customers through powerfully-simple email marketing software. Along with its award-winning 24/7 US-based customer support, AWeber delivers the ability to quickly build responsive landing pages, load and manage contacts, send amazing emails, send instant push notifications, and analyze results without having to be a tech whiz. AWeber works with more than 1,000 partner software solutions, allowing customers to seamlessly integrate with the apps and services they rely on to operate and grow. A privately-held company, AWeber is headquartered in Chalfont, PA.

AWeber Details
Discussions
AWeber Community
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Tibetan, Fijian, Maltese, Maori, Samoan, Tonga (Tonga Islands), Xhosa

Email marketing services that help small businesses automate email follow up and newsletter delivery for increased customer retention and higher sales.

AWeber

AWeber Reviews

Showing 560 AWeber reviews
Already have AWeber?
EMPRESÁRIO - ME
What do you like best?

I honestly use Aweber for less than 2 years and it has been one of the best email marketing platforms I have ever used because it offers 30 days of free access to test the platform and then we make a decision for its advanced version. It has excellent support for 24 hours a day. It offers many features, such as image gallery, integration with different platforms and applications, it provides perfect reports to see the performance of mailing list sending, unlimited email sending out of the ordinary, all of which won me over at Aweber. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point you can see is that this tool is all English which makes it difficult for other users who are not proficient in English. However, for me, it is not a difficulty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best email triggers and email collectors for converting leads through current ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aweber helped me to automate my giant email list and organize my ads to be triggered by email by segmentation. For me, it was one of the best benefits I had with this brilliant tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Engineer
What do you like best?

* The best thing about this website is its FREE and unto 500 audiences you can share easily.

*It has inbuild landing pages to choose from, which saves your time.

*it has a great feature called block broadcast which sends your blog in a letter form at a specified time easily.

*It has inbuilt template to customize your signup forms easily.

*It has great inbuilt automation to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

*As for a large business price is little high , which is a draw back Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

*if you are into a small business and want to grow your business easily and save time on customization, this is best tool i found to take advantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

*It helped to reach great audience as a small business.

*it brought customers directly to shop with this great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in AWeber
“Two Comma Club LIVE” Virtual Conference.
What do you like best?

It is a Tool for business showcasing messages, as it is the best answer for web-based business organizations since it permits us to make mass messages and make a decent presentation page for the client to speak to our items and that gives us to take a decent course to get more clients for the organization. This product offers a few highlights, for example, a picture exhibition, incorporation with various stages, and applications that offer ideal reports to see the presentation of sending the rundown of messages where we can send boundless messages and that encourages us to be a basic email instrument to create the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I might want you to let me add more supporters of the manual endorser include, as we can just include 10 every day and it generally gets impeded when I use it all the more often in a program which is an inconvenience since when I need to include all the more new messages from potential clients it won't let me include them and that is an exercise in futility as I need to trust that the following day will have the option to include once more. The cost of this product is high a direct result of the capacities it offers which should change the cost that is simpler to purchase and pay so organizations can bear the cost of it all the more without any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're an affiliate marketer and want to get more Sales quickly this is the best software out there. They have a super easy setup and their landing pages are easy to build. They're of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I utilize this framework as a beneficial apparatus that has highlights that permit us to smooth out the administration of showcasing ventures, which works with promoting email computerization which offers fantastic client support since it has an all-around created interface that permits clients to arrange and utilize the mail in a straightforward manner and great use. I likewise use it as client assistance uphold on the grounds that it offers snappy answers for our clients where it proposes a simple use to approach and utilize the help for their answers which produces superior notoriety for our clients and friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It consists of all the necessary tools and has also additional functions to play our role effectively in our organization. The templates in aweber are usually easy to use and they look good - so many options to choose from are available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they also limit the number of contacts you can upload at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a good tool that is very helpful for us to compose high quality emails that throws our organization's influence to all our customers. It's nice to see also the statistics of each person who opened our email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It is a tool for business marketing emails, as it is the best solution for e-commerce companies because it allows us to make mass emails and create a good landing page for the customer to represent our products and that provides us to take a good direction to get more customers for the company. This software offers several features such as image gallery, integration with different platforms and applications that offers perfect reports to see the performance of sending the list of emails where we can send unlimited emails and that helps us to be a simple email tool to generate business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to let me add more subscribers to the manual subscriber feature, as we can only add 10 per day and it usually gets blocked when I use it more frequently in a browser which is a complication because when I want to add more new emails from potential customers it will not let me add them and that is a waste of time as I have to wait for the next day to be able to add again. The price of this software is very high because of the functions it offers which should change the cost that is easier to buy and pay so that companies can afford it more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a software with an extremely well structured support and programmed to respond 24 hours a day I recommend this application because it has a support that responds quickly and solves the problems with security clarifying a good solution and do not have more problems again with this software because there is always the pending support of your customers to help them and give them solutions quickly to make your customers feel satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this system as a very productive tool that has features that allow us to streamline the management of marketing projects, which works with marketing email automation which offers excellent customer service because it has a well-developed interface that allows users to configure and use the mail in a simple way and a good use. I also use it as a customer service support because it offers quick solutions to our customers where it proposes an easy use to ask and use the support for their solutions which generates better reputation to our customers and company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Aweber is presented with a blue logo, titled in black letters, being for its unique qualities of attention to messages, its intelligent panel of communication, its application of personalized campaigns, its function of modification in real time of the informative contents, its buttons of expressed in black tones, have the correct size to be handled normally by the users, where a functional and assured marketing management can be combined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a clear flaw in its input panel, where its user support does not understand the appropriate connectivity to quickly enter the system, which generates delays in the time of modification of its contents, causing the customer to have losses in organization and failure to comply with work schedules automatically prepared for its realization, having to manage a prompt solution and prioritization of access in two steps to simplify the functions of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A marketing software such as aweber has the ability to make the precise contact of surveys and work editions required by companies to manage larger numbers of subscribers, expand the ownership of the image library, adding an extraordinary labor power, implemented by artificial technology, email templates, working fully to motivate the market for campaigns and its acceleration of technical push effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With aweber I was able to use different methods of intuitive email marketing targeting, in an easy and simple way, in which its design managed a growth of my business on a large scale, by manipulating lead creations, source tracking, professional interactions, integrated drip campaigns, relationship and social marketing, planned visitor registration, personalized sales intelligence, online presentation forms, and the use of its can spam platform and its advertising model management addressed the main needs and shortcomings of my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The ability to manage campaigns and information references via email, the guarantee of results appreciation close to the disciplined management of aweber have important function determinations integrated into the email, message entry sensors in its central panel, alternative segmentation of drip, presentations by analytical sequence of data processing, increased collaboration in the cloud, uninterrupted administration and coordination versions of positions and exhibition marketing signals, develop the functions acquired for the advertising work of your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

aweber has problems sending information, where email addresses have to be related in a secure way. All user references are added to the base page of the company's contact list in order to be able to send the information later, since data cannot be mobilized without being integrated into the storage system of this platform, so they have to give more flexibility to this process of transmitting foundations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being a program qualified to change the facility of sales of my company, I can recognize its arduous labors for the approach of presentations, the intelligent import of campaigns, the precision of its advertising work, the qualified survey of links of access to the products, the infallible composition of networks of enterprise commercialization, the managed approaches of order of contribution of purchases, cause that the advertising strategies are dominated in their maximum expression. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A software that works to make sales as aweber, has a possibility of use thanks to its force of push of the user relationship with the products of the company, having an exceptional marketing, content by interactive extensions of collaboration orchestra of commerce, taking into account aspects of openness of methodical capture of customers, making firm ties, high business and a sustainable economy in my organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think the price is good, and have switched away from Constant Contact because of this. There are tons of things I want to use--automation, segmenting lists, setting up series of emails, blog broadcasting... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

However, getting started has been terribly hard. Many of their videos get you to a certain point--and then there is an upgrade or something that makes it different than what is shown. I also find it overwhelming to set up everything at once, and needed a much clearer do step A, then this is B. Instead, I get started on A... realize that, actually, I need to also set up C... then loop back to A and almost get to B when I find that there was something potentially great in D.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient with yourself while getting started, and set aside a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I feel like--once it is all set up--I will keep in contact with people much more easily than I used to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Select powerful email tool for business marketing, AWeber is best solution for ecommerce business. We can integrate with WordPress easily to do bulk emails and create good landing page for customer to represent our products. We can generate report for our email campaign by choosing analytic option. It have only two package one free and other one is paid. No Confusion to select email package. We can easily remove branding tag with this paid version. AWeber is easy email tool to generate business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AWeber is simple and cheapest email tool. We have created lots of email campaign and no issue found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We suggest AWeber email tool for business growth. It is not hard to understand features and options. customer support also good one to help on email campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our ecommerce business, AWeber is good key point to increase business sales. Our web portal we add multiple health products on daily and weekly basis after this we required to spread information between old and new users. So we create multiple email campaign and add data of multiple users to send emails. It is very easy tool to target customer. We can select high quality images and business template to grow business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Psicólogo deportivo
What do you like best?

Two things, the User-friendly interface and the customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I don´t find anything bad about my experience so far with them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to organize a webinar with a landing page. I did not know anything about that, actually my only option was to hire a web designer to do just the landing page. Well, the Aweber team solved all my problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Online Marketing
What do you like best?

Using this system is fast, easy and very user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More email templates would be nice. The volume of what moves through their system means they see many options from which they could develop more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have some email series that last for a year and then there are other times I send simple messages whenever I want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

AWeber is GDPR and California law compliant. It has pretty much all the bells and whistles you could hope for. If you are a marketing professional, it is especially handy to be able to customize threads based on demographic or sales data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the money, there are better, more user-friendly options. Considering how low the ROI is on email marketing in the first place, it really has to be brain dead simple to use for a small business owner who does not have the budget for a full marketing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I dropped AWeber when I realized we would never get back what we were investing into the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shopify | Ruby on Rails | HTML
What do you like best?

From the others email marketing method, I chose Aweber. In this software all functionality available and its like mobile friendly. And its free to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

few CMS can't integrate this platform like Shopify. Custom integration needed. There is no good apps too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend anyone to use this service from Aweber. Its user friendly, responsive, more email templates and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily solve email marketing related matters by this software. I can send and get new customers data by aweber. There is lot's of benefits to use this software. Its user friendly and easily we can integrate to any platform and start getting customers data. Aweber forms are always responsive and support all devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like that AWeber is user friendly and very intuitive. The customer support team is very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the search feature but it's very similar to other email marketing tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to segment our list easily and more effectively than previously. We are able to get insights into the content our list in responding to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the tagging, campaigns,and integration with other software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have the same capability as ConvertKit and price is high for low subscribers (mailchimp is free for low subs) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider ConvertKit and do your research because it's hard to switch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping owners up to date with dog related info! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment, Payroll, Bookkeeping and Real Estate.
What do you like best?

Trial Period is adequate and very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like most things except a little of formatting issues using a text only newsletter very minor issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Affordable and easy to understand cost email marketing program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

very economical efficient internet marketing tool at flick of mouse i used it in american election responding performing growing bring back the american dream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing just to upgrade with time with changing needs and future requirement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a must use and must implement aweber internet marketing tool a very fast and efficient tool just do it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problems lot of benifits deep penetration and market readership across geographies its got depth and penetration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Media Positioning and Client Acquisition at AgencyDeluxe.com
What do you like best?

What is most appealing with this autoresponder software is that it is easy to use.

They have a lot of nice features like import full campaigns from other Aweber accounts.

The price range for what you get, is ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a newbie email marketer I remember I was put off by the price and the lack of results I had.

Not that the software did not work. But I was following someones coaching with the software.

So, My results were based off of those marketing tactics that someone practiced.

What I would have LOVED is to have Aweber, including a "step by step best practice for newbies to gain trust". Or something along those lines, IN the account. I know they have something on their blog, but they could improve by adding more training inside the members area, easy access.

Also, more customization. Mind maps that connect to the sequence, allowing you to see it from a birds eye view would be a stellar attribute to this platform. Others have this, so why not Aweber? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am sending emails to my subscribers with Aweber.

Great for a sturdy delivery of email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Writer
What do you like best?

I like its email list features. It allows me to narrow down the emails I intend to send a particular email, especially when the client wants it that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its Add Subscriber (manual) feature. It only allows 10 per day, and crashes when I do it more often in one browser. It gives a little pain in the neck when wanting to add new emails received from lead captures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Import function. At some point, it does not recognize CSV files immediately until I aligned it to the desired format for importing new contacts to the Aweber group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO & SMO Optimizer
What do you like best?

predesigned templates and easy to start email marketing software. You can use there a free version with a limited number of subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

less automation as compared to other tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you have fewer numbers like less then 500, please go with Aweber. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Send monthly newsletters to our users. By using their predesigned tools we showcase our new launched products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- They have top notch support. They always respond to my issues in time.

- Within Aweber, you can manage different lists for different uses. For example, you can manage different lists for people interested in different products that you offer.

- I can create and schedule emails to go out to my readers on specific days and time. And there is a functionality that enables me to know whether or not they have opened my emails and at what time they did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aweber is quite expensive compared to other products that do the same job in the market like Mailchimp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Aweber is a product that I would definitely recommend for email marketing services. I think it is one of the best in the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Aweber has helped helped me increase the quality of relationship with my readers. This is because I am able to know what products they like from their level of interactions with specific emails of specific content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.