Eventbrite Reviews & Product Details

Eventbrite Overview

What is Eventbrite?

Eventbrite is a ticketing and event technology platform that helps businesses organize and sell tickets to events online — while helping people discover events that fuel their passions. From workshops to concerts to conferences to world-renowned film and music festivals, Eventbrite houses events of all shapes and sizes. Eventbrite’s powerful platform, which can be accessed online or via mobile apps, scales from basic registration and ticketing to a fully featured event management platform. Event organizers can benefit from Eventbrite’s self-service event planning tools including email invitation creation, RSVP tracking, and ticket selling. Ticket sales can be managed online via the ticketing website or through integration with social media sites including Facebook, and real-time sales data helps event planners to assess attendance and profit. With powerful discovery channels, robust marketing tools, and industry-leading conversion rates, Eventbrite can help you zero in on the most interested event-goers and sell more tickets to your event.

Eventbrite Details
Catalan, German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Eventbrite is a website that allows event organizers to plan, set up ticket sales and promote events of any size and publicize them across Facebook, Twitter and other social-networking tools directly from the site's interface

Eventbrite

Eventbrite Reviews

Showing 679 Eventbrite reviews
Already have Eventbrite?
Hostess
Director of Operations (and tea maker)
What do you like best?

I’ve been using Eventbrite for the last five years to drive greater traffic to both our online and face to face events. It allows us to elegantly manage all aspects of our open training courses, seminars, and webinars. It removes all of the hassles in terms of managing the admin side of promoting the events, managing bookings, taking payments, and issuing reminders about the event itself. We can personalize our home page, set our own pricing point, and communicate through Eventbrite with each delegate booked on a course. Once the bookings for an event have been confirmed we can even print off delegate name badges at the touch of a button. Eventbrite also allows us to set up email campaigns - so that we can let past and potential attendees know about relevant upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While there are lower-priced alternatives available which offer similar functionality, I’d still choose Eventbrite because of its reputation and reach, however when things do occasionally go wrong, or I’m unsure how to do something it would be good to be able to talk to someone straight away in customer services and feel like there is a genuine commitment to resolving your issue – regardless of the price plan. Currently, live support is only available for professional and premium plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - you won't be disappointed. We’ve looked at all of the alternatives since we started using Eventbrite and are still unable to find and provider which comes close to this comprehensive offering. When we started, we used Eventbrite just for free events, which was a cost-effective way (free) of getting used to the interface, uploading images, and managing the booking process, so if you have and zero-cost activities you are wanting to promote this could be a no-risk way forward which will also allow you to build your confidence with the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Eventbrite saves us from employing at least one full-time events management administrator. Additionally, our Eventbrite information now appears on all our marketing and promotional activity. As a recognized brand, this allows us to link our marketing and promotional activity to other on-line channels. As an example, our website encourages visitors to visit Eventbrite to view our latest open programs, and once on our channel pages, visitors can view the Event Organiser Profile where they will find out more about our services, discover links to our Facebook page and be able to view all past and future open programs and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Eventbrite
CEO/Producer
What do you like best?

Well known and trusted by most and easy to use for both the manager/administrator as well as the ticket buyer. Renders landing pages nicely across devices. Connects to a variety of streaming services. Free to use (no fees for virtual, and any Eventbrite fees can be added on to ticket cost or absorbed by the ticket seller). Love that I can post the event url to social media and it renders beautifully across all social channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They changed their payout terms at the beginning of the pandemic from daily payouts to holding all funds until 2 weeks after an event. I can;'t use Eventbrite for my in-person events because I need the cash flow to pay expenses leading up to the date of the event. I had been using Eventbrite for 6 years before they changed this policy. Takes some time to set up organization and automated messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to other virtual conference hosting platforms, Eventbrite is an easy choice for registration and landing pages. Previously recorded events can also be set up on the Eventbrite organizer page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a conference organizer, and now also producing a free weekly online show which requires registration, Eventbrite makes my life easier when creating and promoting events. Easy to create landing pages with registration - takes about 10 minutes after you've set up the organizational branding etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love the most about Eventbrite is its marketing-friendly features. This includes but is not limited to: (1) Facebook Official Event API Integration, (2) Email Marketing, (3) Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (4) Pixel Integrations, (5) Affiliate Marketing, (6) Event Discovery, (7) Mobile App, (8) Analytics, (9) Online Training Courses and Certifications, and (10) Virtual Event Integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eventbrite does not allow white labeling yet. Since the pandemic hit, they have had to downsize their staff and refocus on virtual events, so until the pandemic is over I also expect their onsite product and customer service to be less than optimal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Treat Eventbrite like a marketing tool, not just a ticketing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem Eventbrite solves is turning your event ticketing into an impactful marketing asset. A lot of ticketing companies only provide ticket processing functionality and they do not believe it is their job to add marketing value to their clients. Eventbrite adds real, tangible, meaningful, and truly impactful marketing results. This is the hidden cost of using less marketing-friendly ticketing platforms. If your ticketing platform is not helping sell your event, why are you paying them thousands of dollars? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Development Engineer
What do you like best?

I really like how easy the software is to use. Everything just makes sense when you are using the app on your phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have multiple accounts based on what email address I have registered for events under - work and personal. I wish that there was a way that I could combine my tickets and tie them to my name and get them all on one account as opposed to having them tied to my different email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a very simple-to-use event ticketing app as an attendee, this is definitely the app for you. There are a few missing features, but overall, it's fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to prevent myself from losing tickets to events that I have registered for. It has been nice to have all of the events that I have registered for at work/home/etc. in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Graphic Design + Art Education
What do you like best?

I use Eventbrite to publicize my small paint nights that I host in collaboration with one of my favorite local sushi spots. I like that I can integrate my event onto other social media platforms and all the collected data is available in one spot. The platform is easy to use and allows for extensive customization. It is user friendly and the layouts provide an attractive way to present all of my information and details about my upcoming events. I like that I can create a number of different events and schedule them to start running at later dates. The upside to using Eventbrite is the ability to keep all data, across different platforms, in one place, easy to access. I also like the fact that it keeps track of how many tickets have been sold and how many are left. The cash-out process is also easy. You set up your financial information and the transfer happens easily. It is always nice to get paid in a timely manner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Eventbrite is that I sometimes forget how to get to the social sharing section. It takes a few too many clicks to get me where I want to be. Also, when I integrate the ticket purchase screen onto my website, It does not allow for resizing options, or atleast I have not figured out how to successfully resize it. That also may be the website's issue and not Eventbrite, I'm not sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, Eventbrite is a one stop shop. It's user friendly for both myself and my customers. It allows for pretty easy integration with social media and business websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a platform that would allow me to publicize and promote my events while also allowing for data collection and ticket sales and easy payment options. Eventbrite has it all! I can integrate the ticket sales into my website as well as post the event to facebook with very little hassle and have all the info transfer over easily. People can purchase tickets straight from Evenbrite, my website, or the facebook event. I like that it's easy for my customers as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Publisher | Editor in Chief
What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use. I have used the platform as both a promoter and consumer. Eventbrite gives you everything you need to successfully promote and facilitate ticketing and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could customize the color schemes of the layout to match the promotional artwork. Sometimes the color theme clashes with the flyers. It would be great to have some artificial intelligence that would sense the colors used in promotional art and provide you options to make adjustments so it matches . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for an easy to market and promote any event, regardless of size, Eventbrite is a choice. It is very easy to use as far as setting up events and consumers trust the ticketing and payment features. I would recommend to anyone who wants to make it as convenient as possible to advertise and promote any kind of event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a platform that would make it most convenient to advertise my events while handling ticketing and payments. Eventbrite makes it very easy to inform potential attendees all the information they need to make a buying decision and allows them to purchase without leaving the platform. It's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

It emails you all the registrant's info when they register. I like that it's totally customizable. You can brand it with your logo and info & really make it yours. It also gives plenty of options besides just choosing the breakouts to attend, and taking payments. You can any category of your choice to get all the information you need in one place. I also like that you can export it to Excel. That makes it easy for us to send distro lists within the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the info sent was a little more customizable. I don't like that you get an email every time someone registers; it's too many emails. Instead, I'd prefer a summary email each day to let us know the general info of who has registered and their contact information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great to track event attendees and organize all of their information. We use it to track attendee food requirements, organize day trips, take payments, and track contact information for follow-ups after the event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us track and organize registrations for our events. We also use it to organize day trips and activities for our events, and well as food choices, and any other special preferences or needs our attendees may have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reporting works incredibly well. I can quickly combine surveillance with other business resources like Mailchimp, Facebook and etc. You can easily manage the audience behavior like when they left the event and when they re-entered so you know when audience get bored. It helps to store the database of past attendees which allow you to remind them for your next events. Eventbrite offers great layout templates which are easy to manage, customize and set up. Including ticket forms, inserting location info, and gathering various data fields from participants, you may find dozens of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not have too much negative experience with Eventbrite. It could be useful to offer some support to new clients like offering more. It's a fantastic program however would be much better lower pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider that in mobile version there can be errors sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us to identify best venue options in multiple locations. Besides it helped us arrange great online events specially during these pandemic periods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of Eventbrite's website design. It's quite clean and easy to navigate for both the event listers and users looking for events. We can select categories and list all the key details needed for people to learn more about our events and to register. We can also add payment providers that can process registration payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout isn't as flexible as I'd like sometimes. There are benefits to that, but sometimes I'd like to show information in different ways that are hard to do in Eventbrite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Post your listing on Eventbrite to get more views of your event listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to distribute news about our events to a wider audience through Eventbrite. People can search for us or find our events by looking through the Eventbrite listings. We can manage most all of the registration processes through Eventbrite alone. We have definitely gotten more registrations and attendees through Eventbrite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The functionalities that this software acquires are great for the most part, since it offers solid sources of records of all operations based on events, which they idealize in your organization, contributing in a sophisticated and unique way, so that each of the users Participants in these activities collaborate in a great way since they adapt and feed their passions at the same time, mentioning that it has automatic qualities, which are executed as email reminders for the performance of said operations, including guaranteed synchronizations with email service providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The guest list function does not work correctly, since it presents inconveniences in a continuous way, which is a notable problem, since when we need to send a massive chain of requests or invitations for the participation of events that some organization must perform, it does not fulfill its proper functional purposes, presenting a sequence of errors, resulting in a total nefarious challenge, requiring updates in this area of ​​the program, for greater flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is excellent for all the details related to online event operations, whether it is for the creation of lists of the guests to participate, properly organizing the entrance tickets to that particular system, the proper administration of all these alternative processes and Among other aspects that are essential for the complete operation of the activities carried out through EventBrite, it is recommended for any size of business organizations or particular department, since it is complex software in these programmed functional areas that it acquires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EventBrite has been constantly being used throughout our organization, due to the fact that we can record and carry out an adequate administration of all the eventual activities that we constantly carry out in the company, which we execute effective operations for the most part, creating immense lists for the participants of these events by means of email, including reminders for the realizations of these through the same communication medium, which allows us to guarantee a live experience to each member of these totally advanced digital functions with technological aspects, being of great proportion from our environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Founder & President
What do you like best?

The simplicity of use and ability to choose from a variety of features makes EventBrite the best choice in this space. We love the ability to track our sales online and then use their iPad app for quick check-ins at the door when we do ticketed events. Also, the ability to easily integrate our purchase form into our website with no coding is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their cut of the profits is a little high compared to some other options, but for the features you receive, it's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a way to sell registrations for events quickly and easily and it had to integrate with our Wordpress based website. There are not a lot of good options when it comes to Wordpress plugins, and Eventbrite solved every issue we had. Works perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Database Administrator
What do you like best?

It's simple and convenient to organize events. Good to have events history and the nuances that went with it. Love the flexibility in terms of payments. Email reminders are good too. Love the App option which helps to save paper and be environment friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization is one of the things that limits the way you want to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives a better idea of the attendees and rsvps. Makes it look very professional which can be setup with a few easy steps. Past attendees can be easily re-targeted for future events. Need not have to track the reminders to the RSVPed attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing director, university marketing and public relations
What do you like best?

It's an easy-to-use process that allows us to create a clickable link for people to both RSVP and pay to attend an event. This makes it unnecessary for us to use less accurate and manageable processes like email RSVPs. We also would have to force people to pay in person without it, which is a harder process to manage. Paying in advance is a better indicator of attendance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, really. It would be nice if we had more customizable and simple hyperlinks, but in a world where you can embed the links in words, it's not such a big deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using it. I can't imagine you could find a platform that is more cost-effective and efficient in building attendance for events, whether they are free or cost money. The nice thing about EventBrite is that it can handle events both big and small, so it gives you a lot of flexibility, whether you expect 50 people for 5,000 people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we were just starting out with events at our Center for Media Innovation, we didn't have a way to track attendees and RSVP that was user-friendly and affordable. This process allowed us to both gauge interest in events and secure pre-payment for events. It also allows us intel to figure out how much people are engaging with various events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Healthcare Equity Intern
What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to obtain a list of attendees, both past attendees and future attendees. I also like that it's easy to communicate with attendees by sending mass emails through Eventbrite.

The design of the app is clean and professional looking.

Multiple ticket types can be created and payment is straightforward for attendees.

Lastly, it's free to use for free events, so that's really nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fees and payment processing fees for paid tickets can really add up. For organizations that need to use a ticketing service frequently, it might be less costly to have a yearly subscription, for example -- as opposed to paying fees for every ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with attendees are straightforward and efficient. The option of sending mass emails to attendees through Eventbrite makes it easy to streamline communication. Other apps such as Mailchimp and Facebook are integrated in Eventbrite so that's another nice option to have for communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Eventbrite is easy to use and helps us to reach large audiences and get head counts for events. It is also helpful at capping the number of guests for events. It has been a cost effective way of getting mass communications out for our events and for tracking the status of our invites. Eventbrite has been a very useful tool as part of our marketing/outreach for prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Eventbrite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eventbrite is a great tool for reaching your audience with very formal templates. Recommended for use in getting RSVP, and for tracking the status of invites. There are also many features and additional benefits that can be used in conjunction with the basic event invitation components. I would recommend utilizing all the social media tools and ways of tracking leads. Also, I know there are additional options for communicating with attendees that we are not full utilizing but would greatly benefit from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eventbrite helps us solve problems associated with sending, tracking, and capping invites sent for prospect, and for resident events. Eventbrite has been beneficial through its ease of use, cost effectiveness, and efficiency. In addition, Eventbrite has helped us save money through our ability to set invitation limits, track the total number of attendees, etc. Eventbrite has been a very useful tool as part of our marketing/outreach for prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Marketing Communications Manager
What do you like best?

It allows to create several events with a single organizer, which helps a lot when one is planning 2 or more talks or conferences. The tools when creating the event are extremely useful and help a lot especially for new users. The functionality for webinars has undoubtedly been the best of all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can feel a little tedious all the step by step to create an event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was used to schedule conferences and workshops, at first it was used for face-to-face workshops and conferences, but later it could be used for online events. The labels and categories allow to classify the event very well. Currently I manage 3 events (a talk and 2 workshops) all in the webinar category, being able to carry everything from a single profile makes the job much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a great tool with amazing sources of records so that most companies can collaborate in a successful and smooth way, including that it is a fantastic software to promote their eventualities online, I love EventBrite as it allows users to They can discover promotions to feed in large proportions their passions to what they normally dedicate themselves to or consider a dream, or a kind of privilege that they have to carry out this type of particular activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Negatively we can consider that EventBrite is extremely optimized software, which on the one hand can be an excellent function, but on the other it does not offer much in terms of customization, to go deeper into the subject, this could be a problem in splendid amounts, Due to the fact that most of the users of any platform are centralized is in the personal configuration, mainly to support a more comfortable environment to their liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eventbrite in the business environment is incredible and surprising, when it comes to its essential functionalities, as for my part I have enjoyed the simplicity and the capabilities of event tracking for several of the clients that you have in your organization, however, This software is also incredible outside the corporate world, being recommended in the same way, for independent users, for individual or relatively specific events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently it is possible to determine that we implement EventBrite in our platform, thanks to its innovative event planning system, since normally and frequently, we carry out eventualities, such as a campaign class, which helps us to carry out very efficient and well-detailed follow-ups of the attendees or users of the digital platform that we have, who are interested, above all to know what interests them, or what is more at their convenience, as long as they are topics about our product, to offer quality and anticipation to offer the products we own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.