LinkedIn Sales Navigator

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the best version of LinkedIn for sales professionals. By harnessing the power of a 500 million member network, LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you better target, understand, and engage with buyers.

Work for LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

Learning about Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator Reviews

Ask Sales Navigator a Question
Showing 858 Sales Navigator reviews
Sales Navigator review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Sales Navigator review by User in Information Technology and Services

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Sales Navigator review by Michael C.
Michael C.
Sales Navigator review by Mary V.
Mary V.

"Excelente complemento para captar clientes potenciales"

What do you like best?

Lo que me encanta de Sales Navigator es la capacidad de personalizar las búsquedas de Leads fácilmente y decsratar aquellas que ya han sido visualizadas. Permite discernir rápidamente el perímetro deseado y, al ajustar los parámetros, los leads son fácilmente obtenidos siendo capaz de organizarlos en listas plegables con herramientas complementarias como Skrapp (que es lo que nosotros hacemos).

What do you dislike?

Una de las cosas que me disgusta y bastante de Sales Navigator es la poca precisión con las que en algunas ocasiones filtra la búsqueda de Lads ya visualizados en aquellas búsquedas de los no visualizados, haciendo que la exportación de datos sea imprecisa y contenga duplicados, requiriendo obligatoriamente complementar con herramientas como Skrapp o Excel para eliminar los leads duplicados. Se pierde algo de tiempo en ello.

Recommendations to others considering the product

El hecho de que contenga multiples ventajas lo hacen una herramienta excelente para captar potenciales prospectos o leads de manera organizada y rápida. Teniendo en cuenta que será necesario exportar los datos a un documento matriz para evitar duplicados (puesto que la herramienta de filtrado de Sales Navigator no funciona apropiadamente), es un excelente complemento de captación.

La mayoría de nuestros nuevos clientes provienen de los leads obtenidos de Sales Navigator. Al definir un parámetro preciso y estándar para las búsquedas, es capaz de captar las mejores opciones y las más adecuadas para nuestro negocio.

Sales Navigator review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Great for finding people"

What do you like best?

The biggest innovation they've done which has severely improved my experience is the fact contacts can now be filtered from the company page as "Decision Makers". I spend so much time getting to these people - I love that LinkedIn has simply pulled them out automatically.

What do you dislike?

If you don't get the company name exactly right, they won't find it. For example, many tech & SaaS companies combine words into one, have different capitalizations, and some even add a period at the end of their name. LinkedIn needs you to get all of these perfect in order to find the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to go in with a list of companies you'd like to learn more about and potentially prospect, this is an excellent tool for the job.

Finding new contacts and making smart reach outs! No one enjoys an uninformed cold email. No one. Having insight into companies, who the actual decision makers are, and being able to properly connect with them is a huge help.

Sales Navigator review by Adam D.
Adam D.

"Sales Navigator is decent at best"

What do you like best?

I like that there are millions of business professionals on this website & It has a nice graphical interface.

What do you dislike?

Where should we start...

- The tagging system sucks. I can't exclude certain people that I want to exclude from my search query with tags. (like exclude follow-up tags from my search so I have to manually go through this which is such a pain in the butt.)

- When I go and search for leads in sales navigator, I click to search for businesses that have 10-50 employees since that's my target market. When I go and search for that, I get businesses that have 1001-5000 employees. I don't understand why I get these results. I've CLEARLY selected the 10-50 employee range NOT the "1001-5000 employee" range. So I have to go through and filter through these manually.

-Also, I want people that are only in a certain industry to show up in my search query. For example, I got in and do a "lead search" and select industries that are in the "Health, Wellness and Fitness" industry. Why am I getting those in other industries to show up in my search? I've clearly searched for businesses that are in the Health, Wellness and Fitness NOT the "Marketing and Advertising" Industry. I get results that are NOT what I want to once again I have to manually sort through all the crap. When I go in and exclude the industries that I don't want, I STILL get them in my search query.

-When I go in to search for accounts using a certain technology, the results are complete crap and it isn't that useful.

-Searching for specific accounts is absolutely terrible. When I go in a search for companies in the United States with annual revenues between $1-$10 Million I get 360 results. REALLY?! THERE ARE ONLY 360 BUSINESSES IN THE UNITED STATES THAT HAVE ANNUAL REVENUES BETWEEN $1-$10 MILLION DOLLARS?! Absolute terrible results if you're looking to search for businesses that have certain annual revenues.

-Also, when I go to tag the last person in the column of my search query, all of the tags get cut off with the bottom of the page. I think that this is a technical issue that they're having with the programming... so what do I have to do? I have to now go into that person's profile and then tag them that way which is a pain in the butt. It would be easier if the tagging system didn't get cut off on the bottom of the page.

-The Linkedin InMail inbox is different than the Sales Navigator inbox which is confusing and I don't understand why they have 2 separate inboxes. Why do I need 2 separate inboxes?

-When I go to type in the name of a company or search for someone's name in Sales Navigator I am unable to click on the "Search" button. Sometimes if you hover over the button long enough the button will finally light up which indicates that you can click the button. But I am usually unable to click on the button. It looks like this is a technical issue that LinkedIn is having. Instead, when you search for a company or a person, you have to hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard since I'm usually not able to click on the "search" button on a desktop. Sometimes the button works, sometimes it doesn't.

-Also, they delete all of the leads that you have saved in Sales Navigator if you decide to get rid of Sales Navigator for any reason but you decide to come back... All your leads are gone AND all of the conversations that you had with potential prospects are gone. You have to contact support to get your list of leads back (which is another pain in the butt, I'm not sure why they do that)

-The "recommended leads" that you give me are complete garbage. They give you 200 recommended leads. 80% of them aren't even good leads for me right off the bat.

- PointDrive in Sales Navigator flat out doesn't work. I go to click on PointDrive to see what it's all about and I've been getting an error message saying "Error redirecting to PointDrive, please try again in few moments" for the past few days. Why even bother having a feature available when it doesn't ever work?

-When I go to search for decision makers of a company, it doesn't always have the right people that are decision makers. I oftentimes go into the "decision makers" of a company but it will show the wrong decision makers. So adding this ability to just search for "decision makers" is oftentimes wrong and it will typically show the wrong decision makers. I then have to go back to "all employees" and find the right decision makers manually so this feature is pretty much useless.

There are just so many things that I absolutely hate about sales navigator. The search feature sucks. The buttons have glitches, and just a lot of things just suck about Sales Navigator. They've been in business longer than Facebook and all the other social networks. It's unbelievable that LinkedIn has been in business for so long and they still can't manage to get the basic things right. They have thousands of employees sitting there doing nothing... at least that's what it seems like. Overall, it seems like they can't get their heads out of their asses and can't get very many things right. I do see just enough value in this to keep using sales navigator but only barely. It could be a thousand times better.

I also think that most of the reviews on here have been paid for or they bribed people with a $10 - $25 Amazon Gift Card to leave them a good review becuase I've gotten "that email" in the past from a different company telling me to leave a review on G2 Crowd and they'll give me a $25 gift card. People are much more likely to give people a good review if they've bribed them.

I realized that I can find prospects on LinkedIn

Sales Navigator review by Esthefany C.
Esthefany C.

"Look for clients? in stories in linkedin"

What do you like best?

in this platform I can find clients or potential clients to which offer my products or services in the same way allows me to create my profile completely professional and totally personalized with which other users can find me and contact me if necessary

What do you dislike?

the platform without a doubt is very useful to offer your services as an entrepreneur and more for all those who work independently

I would be very helpful a data import on the platform and I would like to highlight would be to have a good internet or a good bandwidth so you can enter without problems because the platform a little heavy at the time of entering but is the best business platform that you can find without any doubt

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can download the application available for smartphones so as not to leave for a moment to be connected with this incredible professional network

I managed to create a personalized and totally professional profile in which I can find potential clients to offer or lend my services in addition to that I can also be contacted by the platform for any client that you want my services

Sales Navigator review by Yelitza B.
Yelitza B.

"LinkedIn Sales Navigator is great for finding potential customers"

What do you like best?

I love how LinkedIn and Sales Navigator complement each other perfectly, they have facilitated the search for interested clients and interested people, my account and an automatic storage system. It also offers very useful analysis, thanks to its excellent storage. It is much better than normal LinkedIn and I can keep track of what my prospects say in the news, roles they have changed, promotions, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.

What do you dislike?

Since I have not had any complaints, some of them fulfill all their functions and I have been very useful to look for new clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say is that I use Sales Navigator and I get results because it helps me make sense of what might otherwise be a 'wall' of information on hundreds of potential business partnerships.

I have no doubt that my companies relationships with the Global brands that are our clients would simply not have been so easy to find, communicate with and build a rapport with, without Linkedin or Sales Navigator

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is excellent for finding people and companies interested in my company or product. It has helped me a lot since it allows me to get acquainted with potential clients before I get there.

Sales Navigator review by Marilys del Valle L.
Marilys del Valle L.

"Enter a world of professionals and find what you want with linkedin"

What do you like best?

There was never an easier way to find clients so easy and fast that with this great platform full of professionals I simply put what I want in the search bar and find it that simple and saves long hours of searching for personnel and clients, this is platform full of many professionals in various areas and linkedinte help to find them

What do you dislike?

not having a good internet connection the platform will take a little time to load but without a doubt it is the best platform of professionals in the world and it is too useful for business which helps you find what you want

Recommendations to others considering the product

using linkedin will save you tedious hours of searching and effort

is a network of a lot of help and information, you can find qualified personnel for the areas that you want, it is a network full of professionals, it is very good to find clients, partners or investor

Sales Navigator review by Yorge S.
Yorge S.

"Excellent Global Network to find clients"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how Sales Navigator makes it easier for me to find potential customers for my products, as well as being the ideal complement for finding new workers for the company, adapting to our search and always providing the best candidates. In addition to helping to find these potential clients, it also provides you with the necessary information about them, such as location, size of the company, type of industry and other things. In general Sales Navigator is a great platform, it works as a global fishing network for both clients and workers for your company.

What do you dislike?

Actually there are not many bad things that can be said about this platform, I would only agree that sometimes I would like your search to be a bit more intuitive, and that they will improve the limit in terms of the messages that can be sent, also a better connection between this platform and the LinkedIn Talent would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a person in search of all the amazing tools mentioned above and decided to enter this wonderful world of LinkedIn I recommend you take your time when creating your profile, do it in detail and in the best way to get a more effective search, whether you are looking for or want to be found by you. In summary Sales Navigator after it enters your life becomes indispensable for the life of a seller, you will not regret using it.

In those moments in which it is difficult for us to get customers or the way to reach them, Sales Navigator is the best tool to solve this problem, we can capture, locate and investigate about these possible potential customers that the platform offers you and also Through it we also find the right personnel for the company, with the best performance, thanks to Sales Navigator we improve every day.

Sales Navigator review by Miles M.
Miles M.

"The Natural Progressio"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Navigator is an incredible tool. It allows you to size up targeted companies, get an idea of their organizational hierarchy, and set up a plan of attack for who exactly you should contact to get in at whatever level you need. To make this easier, it allows you to set up complex arrays of filtering for job titles, verticals, headcount, location, etc. I also love that with Navigator Teams it connects your entire teams networks so you can easily leverage your social connections to get warmer leads than if you had just randomly reached out via InMail.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike about Sales Navigator is the analytics. It gives each person on your team a "Social Selling" index which is easy to interpret the general meaning of, but is hard to create actionable plans off of. For instance, this month I have a Build Relationships score of 22.55/25 but I have only added maybe one or two people on LinkedIn this month. Why is my number so high?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, get LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo and use them together. The synergy between the two apps for prospecting and email campaigns is phenomenal.

Linkedin Sales Navigator provides an excellent way to scope prospective clients, working especially well with the browser addon for ZoomInfo. It also helps find warmer leads through leveraging your shared LinkedIn networks with the other people on your team. Fantastic for prospecting, researching a lead that just came in, or monitoring the movement of champions of your products from company to company and leveraging their influence to earn new business.

Sales Navigator review by douglas t.
douglas t.

"search and find what you want, all in one place, with linkedin"

What do you like best?

It makes it easier for me to look for employees or to look for possible interested in my product, it is fascinating its search bar because you can adapt it to your needs and taste and thus find what you want in a comfortable and simple way.

What do you dislike?

Personally I love I can find what I'm looking for according to my needs. Something that would determine on the page is that it takes a while to load if you do not have a stable internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I would recommend you to take your time and create your profile fully and customize it in your own way so when searching or being searched to be found easily and according to what you need.

I can find qualified personnel according to what I am looking for, or I can find possible interested parties according to the service I am providing

Sales Navigator review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"A Necessary Evil"

What do you like best?

Sales Navigator is what the full LinkedIn experience should be. It opens up searches, removes locks and barriers - and provides insight into how you as a salesperson are performing on the platform.

What do you dislike?

The way the LinkedIn and Navigator speak to each other is a little strange. They essentially operate as two different sites, if you receive an inmail through Navigator - you need to leave regular LinkedIn in order to access that message

Recommendations to others considering the product

Essential to the life of a Sales person

Being able to have unlimited searching capabilities without information being blocked is far and away the largest differentiator around Navigator. If I need to find a CFO, I should be able to do a quick search and have that person's information without having to click around infinitely only to see a name blocked.

Sales Navigator review by Ian O.
Ian O.

"Great tool to find quality lead contacts"

What do you like best?

I like that I can save my accounts and I get updates. It gives me talking points when I reach out to a potential customer. I see that your CIO was just replaced. How is the new CIO? I see that your stock went up 5% after the quarterly earnings report, nice job. I have been able to find better quality leads then with InsideView or Rainmaker. Because it is based on LinkedIn data it is more relevant and up to date then any other products I have used

What do you dislike?

I have had an issue with it syncing with the CRM system that we use. I was able to submit a ticket to our help desk and get it resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for up todate contacts and business insights

Getting up to date contacts and business insights makes it a very valuable tool. The search is much more comprehensive and customizable than the standard LinkedIn search algorithm. I also prefer the results to any other products on the market that I have tried.

Sales Navigator review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Great for Prospecting "

What do you like best?

One of my favorite parts of LinkenIn Nav is the fact that you can quickly find who the main DM's are, and once you've found them, you can easily save their contact so you can see all their posts and like them. Law of familiarity!

Also help you conveniently see all the recent news from that company, how much they've grown, and many other helpful metrics.

What do you dislike?

Could be a little more intuitive.. but it's tough to accomplish when you have something that complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep rockin

Finding the right contacts to reach out to. Keep your self familiar by continuing to like and keep tabs on their news. It helps give you content to send to them when you are trying to prospect into their business.

Sales Navigator review by Dhruav C.
Dhruav C.

"Best tool for Sales people"

What do you like best?

I would like to rate it 4 stars if talks about UX, and raise to 5 stars if I talk about results I get. I strongly recommend LinkedIn sales Navigator for Salespeople. it really helps to find more accurate details of accounts as well as contacts

What do you dislike?

Its integration to normal LinkedIn is not so good, you have to download both differently if you wanna use the App to your phone,

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are from Sales, you must need to try, to be more efficient, and goal specific. it will not only save your time but gives you the more detailed information of your prospect

Networking, Writing, socializing, are the core KRA of the Sales guy, these are being really sorted because of Sales Navigators

Sales Navigator review by katherine m.
katherine m.

"If you look for it you will find it right in this place"

What do you like best?

your personalized search bar will help you find everything you need, you can adapt it according to your needs and not long hours looking for something, linkedin is a platform of worldwide recognition which has millions of professionals and new entrepreneurs, without a doubt it is a platform made for business

What do you dislike?

in the short time I've been using linkedin has helped me find everything I need in my professional field without any doubt I have no complaints towards this excellent platform made for professionals

Recommendations to others considering the product

not take longer and register if they do not yet have a users, this is a platform made for professionals

I find partners, employees or potential clients who are interested in the products or services of my company

Sales Navigator review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Sales Navigator Has Value, but Evaluate the Incremental Value above the Free Service"

What do you like best?

Executive Profiles provide biographical details not available on other platforms (This is available to all users)

Their connections tool, which is the best Who Knows Who Six Degrees tool on the market, is extended to Team Members that opt in (TeamLink). Sales reps can leverage the networks of participating colleagues. The system also suggests shared contacts to assist with warming up introductions.

Lead and Account Tracking allows sales reps to identify and track companies and contacts of interest. It also suggests additional contacts at accounts.

Every sales rep should be using the free LinkedIn service. It is invaluable for pre-call research and account planning. ANY SALES REP THAT FAILS TO USE FREE LINKEDIN IS ENGAGING IN SALES MALPRACTICE.

What do you dislike?

Sales Navigator provides very few emails (you must be connected to the user to view them and they are usually personal emails, not corporate), forcing you to use their InMail service. Furthermore, LinkedIn segregates your LinkedIn customer outreach from your enterprise email service (they recently added Gmail synch). On the plus side, InMails provide an alternate connection method for executives that rarely respond to blind emails or cold calls. Furthermore, LinkedIn has made recent enhancements to InMail including syncing with other platforms, signatures, and attachments.

The SFDC integration for Sales Navigator does not support uploading of LinkedIn biographic or firmographic member intelligence to SFDC to assist with segmentation and reporting. Thus, all LinkedIn prospect lists are view only. Users may add companies and contacts as Accounts and Leads within Navigator, but these lists cannot be downloaded to Excel or uploaded to CRMs. However, they are beginning to synch non-member data such as notes, tags and InMails to CRM.

Company profiles lack family trees and org structure tools for selling deeper into an organization. Furthermore, company profiles are written by the company so are basically web site rehashes.

Except for executive changes, LinkedIn does not provide sales triggers. Instead they provide general news and self-published updates (much of which is created on LinkedIn so has unique value). They also lack company financials, filings, SWOT reports, competitor lists, or viewing of other social media content (e.g. inline tools for company RSS, Twitter, Facebook).

As such, I view Sales Navigator as a strong complement to Sales Intelligence systems such as Avention OneSource or InsideView, not as a replacement to these services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using the free LinkedIn service alongside other sales intelligence services (InsideView, Avention, Hoover's). When evaluating vs. these other services, look at Alternate SI + Free LinkedIn value vs. Sales Navigator.

Sales Navigator should be viewed more as a social selling platform than a true sales intelligence platform. As such, if budget allows, licensing both Sales Navigator and a full SI service should be considered. While this may be cost prohibitive at SMBs, large enterprises may be able to take a best of breed approach and license both services due to volume discounting.

If you are looking for SFDC integration, go with InsideView or Avention.

For MS Dynamics integration, go with InsideView, Avention, or D&B360.

Sales Navigator is quite good at finding connections and maintaining networks. It provides an alternate network for reaching out to executives who refuse to answer their phones or email (or where direct contact information is not available).. The TeamLink feature allows me to leverage the networks of co-workers who also have Sales Navigator seats and opt-in.

LinkedIn is also vary good at identifying additional contacts at accounts and suggesting references and hooks for warming up communications.

LinkedIn is getting better at tracking communications on their platform and synching with other services. When PointDrive is added to their Sales Navigator platform in 2017 (they acquired it in 2016), they will have a branded email alternative that allows reps to send and track content in a much better UI than email attachments. Each attached item is shown in a box with commentary and improved accessibility. Furthermore, PointDrive tracks views, forwards, and downloads, providing sales reps with invaluable prospect intelligence.

Sales Navigator review by Andrew T.
Andrew T.

"Sales Navigator - great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

I use Sales Nav on a daily basis to prospect potential customers based on job title, company they've been with and what they specifically do at the company. I find the lead recommendations very helpful in case there's someone of importance I miss or am unaware works within the same organization. I utilize the Boolean function as well with my searches, a feature than other prospecting sites disallow.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search function were a bit more intuitive. When typing in names of people or companies, if you're off by only a few letter there will be 0 results found. With that said, the Boolean function is very beneficial - if you understand how to use it.

I work for a SaaS company and many of my contacts specify what SEO provider they use, which analytics tools they use or which CSM they use. It provides a greater scope into the benefit and value we can add to companies problems surrounding their existing platform.

Sales Navigator review by Ross D.
Ross D.

"A fantastic prospecting tool but potentially too expensive compared to standard search"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to filter by specific industry, location, seniority, company size and job title is fantastic and for prospecting it's an invaluable tool that allows you to find the correct people quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

The messaging function is irritating as it is separate to your standard Linkedin messages so if you've been conversing with someone on the mobile app for example, the previous messages will not show and you have to constantly switch back and forth between the two.

Alongside this any CRM integration would be incredible. Linkedin aims to remove this ability so any third party vendors can not allow transferring of identified leads into a CRM for quick integration which would make this product invaluable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outline the initial costs and decide whether it will be an affordable need over the standard Linkedin Search.

Linkedin Sales Navigator allows us to put together a specific targetted list of clients that will be relevant and have a need for our product or service.

The ability to quickly identify potential leads has resulted in at least twice as many conversions and faster targetting and identification.

Sales Navigator review by Pablo T.
Pablo T.

"What I need to look for in one place"

What do you like best?

I can search for users to whom I can offer my services or in the same way they can find me and find me in case they need them, this platform allows me to create my professional profile and show myself to the world and in that way it gives my business an enpunjon finding just what I need

What do you dislike?

linkedin is a very easy to use platform but with a very striking visual interface which will take longer to load if you do not have a stable internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to make your business grow use linkedin as a work tool

it facilitates me the search of clients, I can expand my business looked for clients or personnel, I find everything what I need easy and fast

Sales Navigator review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"A really helpful tool for your sales quiver."

What do you like best?

InMail Messages are unbelievably useful for those times when you just can't track down good contact info. And even though there are a limited amount, you get credited back when someone decides to engage with you. It also makes it considerably easier to hunt down the exact outreach target no matter the size of the company. And lastly, the updates and job changes section is a great way to build rapport with doing a ton of outside web searching.

What do you dislike?

I think the InMail message limit can be a bit of a hindrance. I understand the need for limiting SPAM messages and outreach abuse, but I think 30 is a little too low. I also think the Salesforce integration could be a little bit more useful. Launching Sales Navigator from Salesforce is helpful, but pushing contact info from LinkedIn back to Salesforce to eliminate wasted data entry time would be even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's most helpful when used in combination with other lead sourcing tools like ZoomInfo, RocketReach, etc. Using it as a stand-alone tool is tough to do without that extra layer in your sales stack because on the InMail limits and lack of additional contact info.

Our industry is filled with large and small companies, both of which present unique outreach challenges. Navigator makes finding the right person at a large (5000+) company much easier. That in combination with a good lead sourcing and data aggregation tool like ZoomInfo is a sales person's dream. Similarly, finding any contact at a small company (<100) can be really difficult and isn't always available on data aggregation sites. Navigator helps us address both of those problems and has increased overall sales team productivity.

Sales Navigator review by Abraham D.
Abraham D.

"Awesome Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a critical sales tool. I would not be able to fully function as sales professional without. Furthermore, the team I manage would not be near as productive without it.

The thing that I like best about Sales Navigator is the ability to use the advanced search to bubble up leads across a multitude of accounts that fit very specific criteria.

What do you dislike?

I do dislike how LinkedIn disabled the Salesforce connector since Microsoft purchased LinkedIn. I assume this was a move to try to give Microsoft Dynamics an edge over Salesforce, but the reality is that Salesforce is used far more than Dynamics and that plug-in was super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend purchasing this product because of its search capabilities to find leads.

The business problem that I am solving is how to find very good leads across a multitude of smaller accounts in an efficient way. Advanced search has helped me and the reps I manage to do that.

Sales Navigator review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Good not Great"

What do you like best?

With detailed search criteria it can find nearly anyone.

What do you dislike?

The cost is not cheap, and for the money you would expect a easy to understand interface to ensure highest value is derived from all features. The focal point is on creating leads/lists but they are only so valuable to me in LinkedIn, I need them in Salesforce which costs even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what you will get vs what you think you get. The one sheet/pricing/features make it sound very attractive and with every best intention it can work; but it's HEAVILY dependent on you knowing a very detailed criteria of who you want to target. There are not additional social factors or demographics available that would be really nice to have for the price you pay. But it's still good. Just waiting for someone else to do this better and at a more attractive price point.

Finding Decision Makers and Influencers. Benefits are I can find people a little easier than with regular LinkedIn.

Sales Navigator review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Excellent Business Tool"

What do you like best?

It gives me the ability to find out a more in depth look into a company. It helps me to get to the person in charge of the particular product I am calling about. I am able to send an electronic message to a person that I may not have been able to send any other way. I have been able to make contact with different people within the organization that I would've never known existed, unless it was for LinkedIn Navigator. I love the program. It's great for what I use it for.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using LinkedIn Navigator. It's a great business tool to have. It has increased my level of productivity.

I am able to locate alternate contacts within the same company that are able to assist me with getting my product introduced to the proper Decision Maker. I have scheduled appointments through LinkedIn Sales Navigator that I would've never been able to get unless I had the business tool.

Sales Navigator review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"Gives you great info before speaking with someone"

What do you like best?

Building lists for prospecting is really helpful when searching by specific criteria. I also search a individuals in a company by specific name, which is helpful for me to gain information on a person before speaking with them.

What do you dislike?

No Salesforce integration makes it really time-consuming to save leads in a CRM. The messaging sometimes tells me I have a message in Inmail when I actually don't. I also wish there was a way to see if recipients of inMail messages have their Linkedin preferences set up to also receive an email with the same information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and find a way for easy import into your CRM (if needed)

I use Linkedin Navigator for prospecting potential customers. Building lists based on specific criteria is extremely helpful-- plus it's pretty up to date since most users of Linkedin are actively using it and updating their roles in a timely fashion.

Sales Navigator review by User

"Great tool for sales and marketing professionals"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps to identify the appropriate target audience by using the feature "Apply Filters".

Various Filters available for different platforms.

It's very simple, easy to understand and use. Even a nob can make the things done in the very first attempt.

InMail feature of Sales Navigator is awesome, using this we can send messages to people with whom we are not connected and start a conversation there.

What do you dislike?

No automatic sending message feature available.

When integrated with Hubspot CRM, sometimes it becomes slow.

There should be a combined Inbox, instead of having a separate inbox for LinkedIn and Sales Navigator.

No feature to find out the contact details of the person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend it to sales and marketing professionals who want to expand their business, because using Sales Navigator one may approach the appropriate lead.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator overall is a great tool and helps me to identify the best-suited prospects/clients.

Right from applying the filters, to sending InMail to the targeted prospects it has most of the features required in a sales cycle. It's UI, UX is awesome, which makes it easy to use. Its easy integration with Hubspot CRM helps to track all the activity of the prospect.

Sales Navigator review by Katerine G.
Katerine G.

"Linkedin is the best program to publicize your work and company"

What do you like best?

I like linkendi in addition to the complete and easy to use, is that I can do thousands of things, first train with the various courses provided by oline, is also excellent in the company for the recruitment of new staff and publicize your talents and qualities, almost all employees of our company has linkendi because in addition to making our work known to other companies that helps us both for hiring and to find new potential customers.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain about linkedin and any of its products because they are all excellent and very useful in the company where I work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it reveals your work and the company where you work, which increases several areas of the company.

Linkendi has helped the company in different ways:

1 recruitment of new staff

2 oline courses for our employees

3 get potential clients and aprpsinators for our company

4 to show the talent of our workers

Sales Navigator review by Erin V.
Erin V.

"Very easy to use, also easy to make connections within groups"

What do you like best?

I like the updates it posts when people move to new jobs, those are often the people I target, it is also very easy to see news going on at a company-for example if they were acquired by anyone, if they are in the news etc-gives an easy segway to give a reason for calling someone

What do you dislike?

The inmail messages used to be separate from the 30 in mails you receive each month, so I used to be 60 per month (30 in mail, 30 between groups) and now I only receive 30 total-there should be a benefit from belonging to a group

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using sales navigator if you are in the business of making new connections and keeping connected with them

Easy to get your product information out there to various people, also recently tried the point drive and love that I am able to view what people viewed on my presentation and for how long, etc

Sales Navigator review by Vinay P.
Vinay P.

"A great lead generator tool by LinkedIn."

What do you like best?

As we all know LinkedIn serves you the best when it comes to professional networking, they offer you with a variety of their own tools such as "LinkedIn Recruiter", "Sales Navigator" and others. Every tool has its own importance and advantages. Here we are talking about the sales navigator tool of LinkedIn. In today's era, the need for sales & marketing for any business is the key need, whatever is the nature of the business they do need a very good sales team to rely upon and to develop new business opportunities and for that every company needs people who are socially very much active, have a great understanding of starting a communication with a prospective customer and there comes the need of LinkedIn Sales Navigator which helps those sales individuals to reach out to the desired prospect customer in a very professional and sophisticated manner. I myself have used this tool in my previous organization and found it to be greatly effective in finding new leads and clients. The response rate with this is really mind blowing as I was also involved in comparing the result with and without sales navigator. The results we got after a fortnight of this activity was just outstanding, nearly an improvement of 45% in the results. All over I would say that for lead generation nothing beats sales navigator, this is the best you can get in the market.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, but if I had to answer this I would say the pricing seems to be on a higher side, as there is a big competition out in the market for such lead generation tools and software. You need to keep an eye upon the pricing as I believe you can make it a bit cheaper so as you can beat the competition with no hurdles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surely a go ahead from my side as you cannot get anything best than this in the current market and to beat up the sales challenge nothing beats sales navigator.

Lead Generation was one of the priority things that I was doing with sales navigator as I was a part of the sales team in that organization. The benefits were amazing as I earlier explained how I was also involved in the comparison exercise of doing business with or without sales navigator.

Sales Navigator review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"A great tool, but still has some gaps"

What do you like best?

It's the go-to place to find contacts and be able to really drill down and target the right people based on one's ideal client profile. LinkedIn is always a key part of my prospecting and where I go to start identifying prospects and reaching out to them.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a bit wonky sometimes and I often still get error messages (more than any other app I use). I would also like to use some of the more advanced features but I find it hard to figure out best how to use them without a big investment in time. I also sometimes struggle with what I should do in LinkedIn and what I should do in our CRM as there is a lot of overlap - it's not always clear what the best practice should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand how you want to use it and then ensure you use it to get the ROI. I have found using LinkedIn needs to become a habit otherwise it's easy to not use the platform and get the ROI from it.

Identifying prospects to reach out to with a targeted message, either via LinkedIn or via email.

Sales Navigator review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great, up-to-date information "

What do you like best?

As a marketer what I like most is knowing that the employment data is fresh/correct because people usually update it themselves - as opposed to acquiring list via conferences or other means in which the data goes stale over time because it's not refreshed. I also like the real-time updates on what your saved contacts/leads are doing. It gives a great excuse to reach out to them with pertinent information or gather sales intelligence.

What do you dislike?

Sales Navigator is not inexpensive and it would be good if access to more contacts would be possible. They do give you access to a decent amount, but I think it should be opened up even more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would take the time to go through and save a number of your "wish list" leads. It's great to see what they're doing, sharing, etc.

I use it get the latest up to date contact information and also to get real-time intelligence on the updates and Linked activity at key target accounts.

Sales Navigator review by Sundeep G.
Sundeep G.

"Good for all the sales people but too expensive!"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Sales Navigator offers good insights into the prospects by offering their bio and it can give you access to an unlimited number of profiles if you are a 3rd-degree connection. The best thing about getting a Sales Navigator though is that there are no limits on the number of profiles you can browse through.

What do you dislike?

The number of InMails you get for the price you pay is absurd. InMails are way too less. Linkedin kind of leans more towards social selling which is kind of turn down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Linkedin Sales Navigator has a trial account and it is free to use for 30days, please consider the cost of the product before going with it. Linkedin Sales Navigator is not enough if you are going to build a complete sales team and you need to have multiple products to do the job well.

Previously our sales team used to go after everyone and now the process is far smoother and effective.

Sales Navigator review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"The perfect perfect way to find what you're looking for"

What do you like best?

It is something very fascinating i can find clients that somehow may be interested in my product, in addition to having personalized suggestions, it is a great tool

What do you dislike?

Although i have used this software for a short time i would say that i am very confident that i have not found something that i dislike or dislike about it, i see it as a great support

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully assure that it is a very innovative tool for business

Highlighting what i said before is a software with which i have been able to find clients for my sales, which benefits me a lot and with the personalized search it makes my work even easier.

Sales Navigator review by Shane D.
Shane D.

"Sales Navigator for All Sales"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. I've worked at companies that only rely on the standard LinkedIn version and there's no comparison. LinkedIn Sales Navigator has completely transformed the way in which I prospect, build lists (account map) and my sales strategy. Would definitely recommend.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing that I have come across. If I had to be critical sometimes when you search the engine freezes and either stalls or brings you back to the home page which can be annoying at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate just pull the trigger and buy it! Thank me later

Sales prospecting has been transformed. Account mapping and research.

Sales Navigator review by Hunter V.
Hunter V.

"LinkedIN Sales Navigator "

What do you like best?

The sheer volume of leads that this tool produces is amazing and truly helps vet the consumer or the persons in need of the particular service or product that it regards. I personally love using this tool and I feel it has helped tremendously. it has helped generate sales for our company and I will definitely continue using this product and service in the future

What do you dislike?

there is nothing this far that I dislike about this product/tool/ service from what I have found everything is really easy to use very self-explanatory and I find it a pleasure to use and feel that I will most likely continue using it much more moving on in the future. I am very pleased with the results thus far

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely consider using this product if you are looking to expand sales and drive your product to more people in any one said area or industry, this product has helped grow our business tremendously and I will continue using it as long as possible or until an even better-upgraded version hits the market. Linked in does a wonderful job at catering to needs and making sure to fill the gaps where things fall short all the while making things user friendly

we are able to get more of our product into more hands more faces and in front of more clients and customers, sales are being generated as a result and that has been paramount for us and our company as a whole

Sales Navigator review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Find clients and new opportunities with LinkedIn Sales Navigator"

What do you like best?

allows you to find customers or potential customers interested in your product, thanks to their personalized profiles allow you to find new customers in a few seconds this is a good tool for all those new entrepreneurs as it finds customers which will make your business grow fast and easy. use

What do you dislike?

the platform is quite complete and complies with the requirements, which is to hide new clients to whom you can offer your service

Recommendations to others considering the product

meets the standards required for personalized search and is very helpful

this platform will help you to find either clients, partners or maybe investors helps you find what you need without so many complications

Sales Navigator review by User

"Great list building tool"

What do you like best?

Search parameters are powerful and allow you to create targeted lists. Information about leads (recent activity, shares, etc) is also helpful for good outreach.

Access to InMail credits is useful but not a gamechanger since response rates are minimal through InMail.

Being able to search by accounts as well as leads is very useful for companies implementing Account Based Marketing (ABM) in order to identify multiple contacts by company and

What do you dislike?

Exporting from Sales Navigator into other tools like CRMs or bulk email platforms is only compatible with a few products like Salesforce and even then not easy.

Certain parameters that would be very valuable (e.g. recency of activity on the LinkedIn platform) are not available through Sales Navigator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More affordable than ZoomInfo or Apollo while still providing good sales list building capability. Exportability of data is the major weakness.

Creating lead lists by persona, contacting leads, sales and partnership development. Taking advantage of Inmail credits is worthwhile but not a game changer.

Sales Navigator review by Jen O.
Jen O.

"Helpful but only nominally different than plain old LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

When you've saved leads and accounts, Sales Nav will display their LinkedIn shares (leads) and notable news (accounts) on the homepage, which can provide a good reason to call on someone. At the very least, it'll make you smarter about your leads and contacts in general. PointDrive has promise, but doesn't offer much you can't accomplish through email and a tracking program like Yesware.

What do you dislike?

Building lists (of prospects) isn't intuitive, and often gives results that don't match the criteria entered. I don't see much that's different from LinkedIn when researching leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in an account development role (as opposed to new business) this would be a helpful tool to have for account-based research and to keep up with your customers.

I need an easy way to find new prospect accounts and the right leads within them.

Sales Navigator review by User in Computer Software

"Useful for certain industry, not all"

What do you like best?

People who truly care about their businesses and career typically have a LinkedIn, so it is useful to reach that demographic within certain industries. Having access to peoples' LinkedIn is super helpful for building rapport. I love the feature that shows the connection between the person you're trying to reach and yourself-- could be a colleague, a friend, or someone else that can make a warmer intro than you can.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn doesn't make it easy to transfer info to your CRM (in my case, SF). You'd have to Google the company name to get to the Google brief that has all the info you need to enter into a CRM. It is very time-consuming when looking up organic leads and inputting data. Takes me at least 5 minutes per lead. A SF integration would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to use this as a CRM. This can only supplement your CRM. You can find great leads and accounts, but data input process is painful.

Sales Navigator is useful when it comes to finding more promising leads that would be a better fit for tech services. But it can also be very frustrating because even if people are active on LinkedIn, they mostly won't reply to messages.

Sales Navigator review by Natasha S.
Natasha S.

"Love LinkedIn Sale Nav!"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Sales Nav is a must for anyone in sales in my opinion. It gives you so much more insight than the free version and allows you to build custom searches to create more meaningful touch points with prospects.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could upload my accounts through a CSV/spreadsheet vs. manually inputting my accounts. That is really my only grievance with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have for Sales!

I am trying to find a better way to get my prospects to connect with me and LI Sales Nav helps me to do that through amazing insights and intel on those working at that particular company.

Sales Navigator review by User

"Every sales person should use LinkedIn Sales Nav!"

What do you like best?

I think what I liked best about LinkedIn Sales Navigator was the ability to search for leads for a specific target account that my Account Executives had me target that week or to find companies that would be a good fit for our companies that did not exist in Salesforce. It was also good to find leads that were potential users of our platform in previous companies and would be good people to start conversations with. I liked being able to follow a lead or company and to get notifications about that person or the company to use in my outreach to them.

What do you dislike?

I think what I dislike about LinkedIn Sales Navigator is not having the ability to add leads to Salesforce because you then would have to go search for that person in DiscoverOrg and try to add them to Salesforce from DiscoverOrg and that person might not be in DiscoverOrg so it would of been good to be able to add people straight to SFDC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think when considering a tool like LinkedIn Sales Navigator you have to think of how else are your reps going to find people to go after within accounts. LinkedIn is the only platform that has that information and it's the most accurate because people fill it out themselves.

Some of the business problems we were trying to solve with LinkedIn Sales Navigator was to have a tool for sales reps to find leads and to do some research on those people like their past experiences, what school they went to so that when you went to call or email those people you sound more personal and like you've done your research. When I think I realized about the tool is being able to generate interest and schedule meetings with people right on LinkedIn. For example, I'd connect with people and as soon as they would accept my request I would message them to try to introduce them to our company and schedule a meeting.

Sales Navigator review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"Good - insightful and easy. But pricey"

What do you like best?

I like how well the people data is integrated into the platform unlike other social selling tools, such as Artesian - which really need to be used in conjunction with LinkedIn anyway

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price - it's way too pricey for what it generates in return. It's only as good as the self-completed user data. And the information from companies house isn't quite as good (or accurate) as other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

investigate CRM integration. Make sure you make the most of the training materials available. Arrange a meeting with an account manager to ensure that the product matches your requirements.

Sales Navigator allows us to work in conjunction with our other social selling platform - Artesian. We find what works best is to use Artesian to give us the company data from it's prospector tool, and linkedin allows us to find the decision makers to speak to.

Sales Navigator review by Brady C.
Brady C.

"Good way to find leads"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create lists from Navigator that allow you to be more efficient with your social selling.

What do you dislike?

Unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't seem like you are only able to view people in companies as long as they have a LinkedIn account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are big into social selling, this is the product you want to purchase for your sales reps. If you are in an industry where there aren't a lot of people on LinkedIn, this product would be useless to you.

Trying to connect with more people on a more personal level. We've noticed that when we do use Navigator to contact people we get a pretty good response.

Sales Navigator review by Julius v.
Julius v.

"Great platform for reaching out to your entire addressable market"

What do you like best?

I love the search functionality in Sales Navigator, its easy to find prospects with the relevant experience and have the proper title. The biggest plus is people also use Linkedin to share stories and industry articles so there is relevance to build rapport with.

What do you dislike?

The inmail functionality is clunky and feels outdated. If it was more intuitive, it would probably be less of a pain to use. My biggest gripe is that I am never sure if I got an message directly back from a prospect or a response through sales navigator. I think that part of the platform could use the most work. Also there is a glitch where copying and pasting into Linkedin can bring up a URL instead of a bit of text, very annoying. However, outreach.io has the best integration if you want to send inmails efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, you will find value in the product.

You can reach your entire addressable market, learn what companies departments are comprised of. Low cost for its value.

Sales Navigator review by Gregory G.
Gregory G.

"Sales Navigator improves social selling"

What do you like best?

Improves basic LinkedIn by adding the ability to save leads / contacts / accounts along with daily insights to what is happening at the organizations you care about. Contact requests / Inmails often trigger an email notification to your lead, providing another touch point. Robust advanced search options.

What do you dislike?

No direct export to CRM may require you to track leads on multiple platforms. The SSI (Social Selling Index), which tracks your effectiveness, can be vague in it's requirements to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good investment if you're looking to venture more into social selling with your organization

Sales Navigator has allowed me to reach individuals that I was unable to via phone call or email. Social media profile aspect adds a personal touch (picture, work history, skills, etc...) that other outreach methods lack.

Sales Navigator review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Easy to use platform for sales roles"

What do you like best?

I think the interface of LinkedIn Sales Navigator is user friendly and requires very little training on the platform to understand how to utilize it in a sales role.

What do you dislike?

I think LinkedIn would benefit by adding additional features, as well as having an online support team to ease the process of answering any questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for at least a few months and do a cost/benefit analysis of the platform. We enjoyed the ease of use, but do not currently use the platform as we are looking to see what other options are out there and if they could benefit our company in other ways. LinkedIn is a well known name, with a great number of active users. Even without the Sales Navigator tool, there are many benefits that can be obtained by using LinkedIn.

The problems that I have solved include finding key decision makers in my industry. This has led to many benefits, most importantly being turning cold calls into warm calls and allowing easier access into businesses that I would not have had prior to using LinkedIn.

Sales Navigator review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"LinkedIn Sales Navigator - Great Service"

What do you like best?

What I like the most (and use the most) is searching for Leads - you can really narrow it down with all of the filters and find the exact individuals you're looking for. I also love that you receive notifications when one of your prospects or accounts shares/publishes something (and then use that as a conversation starter).

What do you dislike?

When you select "Search Similar" it brings you to similar roles at different companies rather than sticking within that company, which is normally what I want. I also wish there were a way Sales Navigator could like to company org charts so you could hierarchies. Another thing I don't like is how, if the prospect hasn't accepted your connect, you have to put a "subject line" in the message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to search for prospects within your batch of accounts. Would say that it's an extremely easy/intuitive platform to use. It's also a great way to reach out to your prospects directly, since everyone is on LinkedIn. Lastly, you can receive notifications when one of your prospects posts something, which makes for a great conversation starter.

identifying leads/prospects within companies that I'd potentially want to reach out to, and then if they accept your connect request, you have an initial conversation starter. I find that if I cold call, sometimes they'll recognize who I am based on my LinkedIn connect

Sales Navigator review by Anne K.
Anne K.

"Enhance your sales and marketing campaigns with Sales Navigator "

What do you like best?

The software is simple to use and apply in your marketing campaigns.

Helps run an elaborate marketing campaign and reach your customer target faster.

Minimizes resources spent in ad hoc advertising and generalized sales campaign by supporting an elaborate, specific and accurate sales campaign direct to the target market.

What do you dislike?

If there was a way the software was merged with the normal LinkedIn it would be prudent as it would have increased its adoption in formulation of sales campaigns and strategies and eliminate the surrounding confusion between the two platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LinkedIn Sales Navigator has a reliable search and filter functions that enables you zero in on credible and potential clients such as CFO, CEOs whom after engaging with them properly play a huge role in marketing and buying your products and services thereby making the sales process to be analytical and efficient. Its simple to use and will bring immense benefits to your company.

Previously before acquiring Sales Navigator our marketing campaigns were general and focused on informing our services and products to general population and did not have particular insights or focus to specific crucial clients who would expand our customer base and play a huge role in promoting our products. However after acquiring Sales Navigator we are able to launch a sales campaign that is research based and also it has opened a door for expanding our network by connecting us with professionals and potential clients who have helped strike crucial business deals and grow our business brand.

Sales Navigator review by George O.
George O.

"Great for some, not for myself"

What do you like best?

Ability to save leads to accounts. This helps keep tract of all the different prospects within a company. Additionally you are able to see updates as your leads post.

What do you dislike?

I am in general a pound the phone kind of salesman. I am not a fan of sending messages and in-mails. This is not to say that those tactics do not work, however they are not what I do best with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it is the type of marketing you want to do, it can be a great tool. They offer a free trial. So if you want to try it before you buy it, that will not be a problem.

Gaining a clear picture of the structural breakdown of large corporations. Able to keep up with the latest news from prospects.

Learning about LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

* We monitor all LinkedIn Sales Navigator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.