4.5 out of 5
(199)
Do you work for G Suite?

G Suite Reviews & Product Details


What is G Suite?

All you need to do your best work, together in one package that works seamlessly from your computer, phone or tablet.

Write a Review

G Suite Profile Details

G Suite Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Vendor
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Company Website
Year Founded
1998
Total Revenue (USD mm)
110,855
HQ Location
Mountain View, CA
Phone
+1 (650) 253-0000
Ownership
NASDAQ: GOOGL
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
169,094
Twitter
@google
Twitter Followers
21,038,651
Show moreShow fewer

Customers Using G Suite

Cisco
IBM
Salesforce
General Electric
Adobe
Amazon
VMware
Xerox
Intuit
ADP
LinkedIn
Accenture

G Suite Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
All Industries
Write a Review
1-50 of 199 total G Suite reviews

G Suite Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-50 of 199 total G Suite reviews
Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Geena C.
Senior Manager
Information Technology and Services
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Al in one suite - G suite.."

What do you like best?

G suite is an all in one suit consist of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Google+ etc for communication. And provides drive for storage such as Google Docs, sheets, slides, forms etc. It is created by google for businesses. You can own your own email address and domain with the help of G suite. Also we can use G Suite basic for personnel use. You might be also eligible to use G suite basic features for free by upgrading to G suite for education, government or non profit organisations.

It helps you to reach your colleagues wherever they are. G suite store files and you can find what you need from the stored data instantly. And with offline access, you can create, view and edit files wherever and whenever.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments to come with. Because it is the best and most trusted Gmail domain you have. As it was owned by google I do not face any dislikes on G Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this product very likely

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In our company we are dealing with G suite for taking our own Email address so that we can create good image in the mind of others.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by juan r.
freelance
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G SUite. La mejor suite colaborativa que he probado."

What do you like best?

Ha tenido muchos nombres en otras ocasiones, como Google Apps o Google For Work. Ahora cambia el nombre a Google G Suite, pero conserva toda la potencia y experiencia de las anteriores. Se han convertido en una potentísima suite ofimática capaz de funcionar desde cualquier navegador ejecutado en cualquier dispositivo simplemente con conexión a Internet. Siendo del todo independiente de sistema operativo y dispositivo.

Entre los productos ofrecidos en el paquete encontramos hoja de cálculo, software de presentaciones, procesador de texto y disco duro en línea como Drive, para compartir archivos, además de correo electrónico y software de comunicación tanto por texto, como por voz o por videoconferencia.

What do you dislike?

Las opciones de adquirir Google G Suite son algo caras, se pagan mes a mes o por año, y por cada una de las cuentas. Pero nos ofrece a cambio capacidades ilimitadas.

Otro punto negativo es que si tienes almacenados documentos sensibles, siempre te queda algo de duda de si estarán a salvo en discos duros y servidores que no controlamos directamente.

Ponerlo en marcha no es muy complicado, se puede hacer sin necesidad de contratar otras empresas, aunque lleva cierto tiempo de implantación sobre todo si hay que hacer mucha migración de datos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Muy recomendable para trabajar de forma colaborativa en equipo sin necesidad real de estar todos los miembros presentes físicamente.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Utilizamos G Suite para trabajar en documentos con varios autores editando simultáneamente. También como repositorio de datos empresariales, fácilmente accesibles desde cualquier navegador.

Y otro uso muy importante y obvio, es como correo electrónico, que podemos configurar bajo nuestro propio dominio empresarial.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Anthony C D.
Data Specialist
Publishing
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Complete office tool in the cloud"

What do you like best?

G suite I love, I can do all kinds of office tasks in the cloud, I do not need to install any kind of software on my computer, everything is online, and connected to my personal email account, which is a great advantage since I can edit all types of documents, from any type of device with automatic connection, the files are saved automatically, so I should not worry about losing information.

What do you dislike?

From this application there is little negative that can be found, for an office service is hired in the cloud and that does, but good thing that I do not like, is that you must always be connected to the internet to access the files, certain type of applications, manages a database in the devices to work offline, I do not like G Suite, sometimes I want to disconnect from the world, only to work and concentrate on a project, but I can not, because I must always be in line, to access this platform.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can have all the files that were previously stored in hard disks of the cloud computing equipment, so that they can be accessed from anywhere, and from any device that has access to the G Suite account, they are also protected, with the security of Google, that's a backup, to be able to make all kinds of databases online.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Sandra C.
Business Analyst Project Management
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Really good but not perfect"

What do you like best?

I really think this is a great tool. It is easy to use, and easy to understand. It gives you a lot of tools for collaboration between team. It has a complete set of apps just like the regular Google account (email, calendar, drive space, chat, etc) but all of this are collaborative. I can see all my colleges calender's, and we can share files. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We use a lot of collaborative files and we have to work many at the same time in the same document in the Drive, and it has some glitches. It starts to move my cursor down because someone else is typing at the top. I know it shows you immediately what other users are doing, but sometimes it makes it impossible to do your work if it keeps moving and updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good, but I don't know if I would recommend it for medium to large companies. It works fine with small companies.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a complete set of tools that is easy to use and understand because nowadays everybody has had a personal Gmail account, so the learning curve of this complete suite is zero. And has all the perks of being able to share and collaborate inside my company at a very affordable price.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Tyler G.
Product Development Engineer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about G Suite. It is the PERFECT set of apps to run any business. Gmail is easy and reliable. I have never had any problems with it. Google Calendar is the best calendar app out there. You can organize your events by color and even share your calendar with the others in your G Suite, which makes it very easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my coworkers. G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which is super convenient if you don't have an Android phone.

What do you dislike?

I only have one complaint about G Suite. I do not like that it is so hard to sync your phone contacts to the Gmail app. Whenever I try to add my contacts from my phone, I have to manually add them if I want them in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite really is the whole package. There is nothing else better than it for business management.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite helps us be way more productive than we would be without it. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the recruitment of new students for undergraduate studies. Gmail helps communication between us and the future students. Calendar helps us plan meetings and calls. G Drive helps us organize all of our documents for the incoming students. Hangouts helps us communicate within the department with the other counselors. Maps helps us plan out the route we take to recruiting events. Every part of the G Suite helps build our business better.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by General I.
General Inquires
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Word Cannot Describe How Great This Is!"

What do you like best?

Where do I even start? First of all, you get access to all of Google Apps as well as apps that are exclusive to G-Suite users. Google apps allow you to collaborate with team members by editing documents at the same time. Next, you are able to have your own company emails. This allows you to have customer emails for your employees such as yourname@yourcompany.org. Google is a great company and I think that they are taking very good steps for the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! It is a great service that is highly recommended. The one thing is that it may not be affordable to small organizations. Google does offer free subscriptions for nonprofit organizations if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely do it. Although there is a monthly cost, it is nothing compared to what you are getting. We would not be able to run our organization without G Suite. All the features drastically outweigh the costs that are involved with each user.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

First of all, we are able to look very professional and no longer have unprofessional emails like yourcompany@gmail.com. We are also able to collaborate in ways we didn't even know were possible. The fact that you are able to edit documents at the same time is AMAZING. There is no more hovering around one computer with everyone screaming things to get written down. Google Apps are so good and usful.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Tyler G.
Photographer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite - super convenient way to manage your business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive G Suite is. Everything just makes sense. From Gmail to Google Drive to Calendar, everything is just so easy to use and is so simple. It is definitely the most user friendly set of business management apps that I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like is that there is no project management tool. A Google software similar to the Microsoft Project application would be amazing. Project planning is a huge part of an engineering company, and that addition would make G Suite absolutely perfect for any company doing research and development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-around excellent set of business productivity tools with very few flaws, look no further than the G Suite. I would recommend them to anyone no matter how large or small their business is.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite helps us be really productive. We store all kinds of files and things on Google Drive. We use our work Gmail accounts to communicate with suppliers and customers. Google Hangouts is a huge help when it comes to inter-department communication and talking with someone at NoMo Diagnostics, Inc. Google Calendar helps us to schedule meetings because we all have shared our calendars with each other. when someone is looking to schedule a meeting, we are able to easily look at the calendars of the necessary personnel, and schedule something that works for everyone. G Suite really is an amazing productivity tool.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Darwin Reynell N.
Project Leader
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"An exceptional tool for companies. Cloud storage."

What do you like best?

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

What do you dislike?

It is required to have an Internet connection to access G Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it mainly in the creation of documents. You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations, among others. Among the advantages I can mention:

1. All your documents are in the cloud.

2. Documents stored in the cloud do not consume memory from your computer.

3. To manage your documents you can do it from your computer or phone.

Benefits:

Efficiency.

Storage capacity greater in relation to cost.

Security.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Mairina V.
Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excellent package of tools to make your organization more efficient!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent package of tools, where each one contributes a value for our management in an organization.

Particularly I use email, calendar, sites, keep, hangouts meet, forms, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, chat, hangouts.

What I like the most is the collaborative value of each of the tools, that is, if I want to edit a document of any kind, I can share it to promote editing in collaboration with my team.

Another goodness that I would add from this powerful toolkit is that it allows you to customize your company's domain and distribute mail accounts to the entire organization

What do you dislike?

I would like to manage the storage of each user, currently each user is autonomous of their storage, but often from the point of view of administrator it is necessary to be able to access this content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, very easy to implement and administer.

It is very useful in the organizational environment.

I think the costs of creating additional email accounts and storage costs are excellent.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My experience has been very beneficial with this package, our standard is use of the different tools that this solution integrates for companies, particularly you can increase each user's storage capacities, you can create according to your unlimited packages mail accounts with your Custom domain, you can make use of hangouts meet for video conferencing, among others.

Within the organization where I am, the communication and collaboration of the team is promoted to contribute to a document or a process. It has allowed us countless advantages such as access to emails, integrate calendars, assign activities and tasks, share internal documents, daily meetings are held by hangouts meet.

I recommend 100% to all organizations.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Catherine C.
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this app and consistently push business owners I know to switch to it. It is seamless, powerful, and intuitive. There is literally nothing better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a central place to learn about all of the apps and programs you can link to your account. They have a tremendous amount of help material, and you can call and email the help desk for support though, so it balances out. I've only had to call the customer support team twice, and both times they resolved my issue quickly while also teaching me how to solve the issue myself moving forward, and providing resources for me to educate myself and my team as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely move to G Suite, but take the time to learn the product before implementing it. Not only will having a deeper understanding of the product and associated products save your business money, but it will also save you time and energy and make your employee and client ( if you deal with clients) experience better. I absolutely wish I had switched my team over to G Suite sooner and look forward to better implementing more google products into my everyday business practices in the near future.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I don't have any specific problems, but G Suite has allowed me to streamline even more of my processes, and create a common sense and intuitive environment for my employees.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Nicolas P.
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Satisfied admin"

What do you like best?

Sometimes less is more. Compared to Microsoft Office 365 (or any Microsoft product for that matter), google's apps will seem a bit stripped down. But that is why they are so great! Most everything you need is right there in plain sight. No more digging through menus (and ribbons, ahhhrg) to find the Format Paragraph options... From the admin perspective, on boarding is a breeze, and routine maintenance is very straightforward. Great documentation too. I've also leveraged the identity and authentication mechanism (via SAML) for a number of other web apps used within the organization, creating a nice SSO experience for users.

What do you dislike?

My users who insist "it doesn't look like outlook" are the hardest to win over... I appreciate Google's efforts to support "G Suite sync for Outlook" but this has always felt like a band-aid solution to keep a handful of old school users in the system... Not necessarily Google's fault though

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Primarily, G Suite serves as a communication suite, mostly for email. But the added benefit of shared files (via Drive) and collaborative documents (via Docs) has been great, particularly for younger users, especially those coming out of university (where just about everyone has been using Google Apps/G Suite for years). Sorry old folks...

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Krishna A.
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"Best User friendly Email service ever"

What do you like best?

As google is growing Gsuite is growing as well with most best features.

Google Docs as online Document Editor

Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editor

Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor

Google Forms as Online Forms portal

Google Vault as Online server which can retain, hold, search, and export data

Google Sites as Online Intranet, then Google groups

google Chats, Meet and many more

What do you dislike?

Some of the features which lack in Gsuite is if you start comparing with Office 365 otherwise this is best companion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most simple email service with lots of features which is expected for collaboration & calling, video calling and handling emails searching from mailbox, contacts & restriction on mobile devices & many more

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

90% of Documents are holden in cloud which makes all files are safe & more efficient to use in any device, as Collaboration is the main reason to go for Google which made our work more fluent & stable

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Juziel I.
CTO
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite the right choice for my company"

What do you like best?

In my company we use g suite from the beginning. The advantages offered by the service for us is that for being of the initial users everything was free. We manage our business emails and other services (docs, sheets) and they have always worked great. The integration of all platform services is very useful. And we use them every day.

What do you dislike?

The service, as it is, has not presented major disadvantages for the team.

Although if I must mention something, should be that the functions of Docs and Sheets are not so broad compared to Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using G Suite is a great idea for small and medium businesses. I recommend using all the tools of the platform, everything is more useful if you use it 100%

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Taking into account that we use the platform in its entirety, I must say that the benefit is very large. From our emails to share and edit documents. To sya the least.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Sahr S.
Founder
Events Services
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G-Suite is the ultimate productivity tool for many businesses."

What do you like best?

What makes G-Suite so powerful is the connectivity it has to the tools that are on the platform. Our team relies heavily on/uses a combination of Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Hangouts on a daily basis. I also like that it is accessible and very intuitive on mobile devices. On days when I'm not on my desktop, I can access, edit, send, and complete documents in a manner that is user-friendly and not destructive to my productivity. In fact, as the leader that overlooks many divisions, Google Suite enables me to only focus on work some days that can be done from my phone. This allows me not to get too much into the weeds with the creative process, and to trust my team's work. My role becomes more of a leader versus a creator.

What do you dislike?

Just like many web-applications that are hosted in the cloud, you need an internet connection to make it work. Google does offer offline editing of documents, but only when you download the files in advance. Also, as a MacOS user, I find it difficult to sync in a manner that's seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google has some very affordable pricing-tiers that can fit any organization. The earlier you get familiar with the tools, the quicker you realize how great of a platform it is. I recommend it for anyone who wants to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with their team.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google helps us create meaningful work for our clients and our internal team by allowing all of our documents to live in one collaborative space, and for communication to be seamless between team members. This is a great benefit because it saves time and optimizes productivity.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Jon L.
HR and IT Manager
Human Resources
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite is great for collaboration!"

What do you like best?

Allows multiple users to edit docs simultaneously. You can see where each user is editing/contributing. Also auto-save function is excellent. Never have to worry about saving the document. The ability to go back and view previous versions is also great, especially when you’re wanting to compare today’s data in a spreadsheet to last month, quarter, or year. Easy to use, can be shared and edited by anyone with link, even if they aren’t a google user. The ability to use google forms to input data automatically into a spreadsheet is excellent too. Eliminates any sort of “export” or trying to view cumbersome csv files.

What do you dislike?

Google sheets doesn’t have all the same formulas or capabilities as Excel. Makes transferring workbooks difficult. The chart functions in google sheets also aren’t as intuitive. There could be improvement there.

Google slides is the same way when comparing to PowerPoint. I wish there were more theme options and easier way of animating slides and information.

Google docs also is limited compared to Word in formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it! It’s great, and can be even better if you commit to using it entirely. When you use it, Dropbox, and other solutions it can be cumbersome.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We’re using GSuite to do many things. Collaborate on projects, track applicants through on osrdingr process, get data from remote employees through google forms, email, document sharing, cloud storage, track employee placement at remote locations.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Abbey  T.
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Terrible experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Getting G Suite may work for some but if you're not a tech guru then don't bother. Maybe it's good for mails only BUT DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR URL HERE.

What do you dislike?

If you purchase your URL through GSuite, they can provide absolutely NO support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it to buy a URL, rather purchase directly from the domain host (like go daddy) as they can actually support you. All G Suite can do is facilitate the purchase and nothing thereafter so you'll just get sent from one person to the next.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

very few - 72 hours later, I'm still trying to get my website live- have been on the phone to GoDaddy, been on the GSuite chat twice, emailed the 24/7 US based (too bad if you're based elsewhere) support from GoDaddy and my website is still not live.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"High quality collaboration & productivity apps for personal and business use"

What do you like best?

G-Suite allows me to rapidly access important documents, account information and analysis at the click of a button. The interface is intuitive and easy to operate making it one of the best enterprise software tools I interact with. It will simplify your data storage needs and allow easy access across the enterprise. Improves organisation and efficiency of data storage. Interface is preferable to existing desktop computer file storage options and this therefore improves speed of access and ability to quickly work on important files.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Some of the sheets apps have limited functionality, but the mail and other storage apps are quite advanced

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your full enterprise needs and consider G Suite as a robust all encompassing business software platform for mail, documents and storage.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G-Suite allows me to rapidly access important documents, account information and analysis at the click of a button. The interface is intuitive and easy to operate making it one of the best enterprise software tools I interact with. It will simplify your data storage needs and allow easy access across the enterprise. Improves organisation and efficiency of data storage. Interface is preferable to existing desktop computer file storage options and this therefore improves speed of access and ability to quickly work on important files.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Connie R.
Ms
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Complete suite for work "

What do you like best?

I like that you can get to archives from anyplace, alter them, send them, share them. The general population of G Suite are in charge of making reinforcement duplicates. You can get to G Suite from practically any gadget. Extra room accessible dependent on the installment plan. You can make content reports, spreadsheets, illustrations, introductions. What I like the most is the community oriented estimation of every one of the instruments, that is, in the event that I need to alter an archive of any sort, I can share it to advance altering in a joint effort with my group.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love its completeness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The earlier you get acquainted with the instruments, the snappier you understand how incredible of a stage it is. I prescribe it for any individual who needs to impart and work together consistently with their group.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Capacity to make important work for our customers and our inside group by enabling the majority of our records to live in one cooperative space, and for correspondence to be consistent between colleagues. This is an extraordinary advantage since it spares time and improves efficiency. Archives are held in cloud which makes all documents are protected and progressively effective to use in any gadget, as Collaboration is the fundamental motivation to go for Google which made our work increasingly familiar and stable.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Shin C.
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features"

What do you like best?

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account.

What do you dislike?

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

See above.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Robert B.
Managing Director
Management Consulting
Enterprise
(5001-10,000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google G Suite beats MS Office any day"

What do you like best?

G Suite has enabled an effortless mobile lifestyle as well as a cost-effective business operation. The user experience for someone going all in with Chromebooks and Android phone is simply awesome.

What do you dislike?

Getting in touch with Google's support is a bit cumbersome compared to a smaller company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you are implementing G Suite for a team, quickly create Docs templates that make it easy for users to understand how to create professionally looking documents with the correct font styles etc included. Also, if you are switching from MS Office, you should prevent or discourage users from using MS Outlook as their email client. It defeats the purpose of using G Suite :-)

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It takes less than an hour to onboard new employees and get them their laptop with all apps working. Chromebooks are awesome and if they get stolen you can just get a new one for $300 and get going with work. I also work across many different computers and devices and have two businesses operating on G Suite so I can flip between screens as I please.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Alain M.
Retired
Computer & Network Security
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite: The Most User Friendly & Professional Email Services"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that with only 1 GSuite account you can create up to 20 aliases and do this for multiple domain names. The user interface is so simple. GSuite also offer email verification options for email sent from custom domains (DKIM, SPF). Highly secured. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

GSuite is so comprehensive and so great that it is difficult to find something that I dislike. An improvement could be to offer a longer trial period instead of just 14 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend without hesitation. GSuite is the best emailing services.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

GSuite is our no.1 communication tools. We basically send all of our invoices and receive all of our purchase orders though it. The benefits are equal to our revenue figure.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Leanna Cinquanta - E.
Director
Philanthropy
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google paved a once-rocky road for our nonprofit"

What do you like best?

in the past 2 yrs I had switched our nonprofit org to FOUR different email providers listed as the top providers of small business email, and the service went from bad to worse. Finally in desperation I switched to Gsuite Exchange email and the entire org has been running smoothly ever since including emails in India. Meanwhile, Drive has solved our collaboration needs and GSuite tech support is the best I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive File Stream, being a new service, is still working out bugs. A patch that will bring back all my JPG thumbnails images is supposed to be released this month....

Team Drive - imported files lose their original date and take on the date of import. Also link sharing to non-GSuite users is not available from Team Drive. Therefore currently the entire otherwise-amazing Team Drive concept is entirely useless to us until these two items are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gsuite to any individual, ,business or nonprofit needing smooth low-maintenance system that integrates across multiple platforms and just plain WORKS.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

1) Email - great job!

2) Collaboration - GD File Stream - great progress over others - both Onedrive and Dropbox try to force the recipient of the link to log in, which makes their link sharing option useless for us. Google figured out that people who just want to view a file we email to the them do not want to log in in order to view. Thank you!

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by William W.
Web Developer
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite makes working on the go easy!"

What do you like best?

G Suite make working on the go easy - you can log in to your email wherever you go as long as you have internet! All your stuff is right where you left it and take advantage of increased security through Google. 2-step verification is very nice to have, it has stopped several hacking attempts to my colleagues accounts. Google docs and Google Sheets collaboration is great! Multiple people can work on one document or spreadsheet at the same time! The chatting (Hangouts) is great too - instead of sending an email you can just chat someone and get a quick response. Google Drive also makes sharing files super easy! And if you make a big mistake on a document, you can revert back to a prior version with that tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel was a bit daunting, but Google's support really helped us whenever we weren't sure what to do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Increased/faster communication, better collaboration, and being able to access everything while traveling are huge advantages.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by alexa w.
real estate agent
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"It is a cloud computing app used in custom email addresses at a domain."

What do you like best?

It is a complete integrated app with email, files and documents storage. It has an amazing feature of backing up all data in a quick way.No IT staff is required for its maintenance as it is quite simple to operate.This can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. Being a cloud app there is no risk of data loss.

What do you dislike?

It has certain limitations regarding document and formatting .It does not facilitate in cleaning and removing old docs files.G Suit needs improvement in its calendar feature.As compared to Microsoft products it is not accessible without internet connection. Its mobile phone app is not easy to use and does not provide same functions as in a desktop.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a collaborative product for web sharing, file storage and scheduling in cloud.It has all the basic tools helpful to control and protect your company data in a well managed way.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Joshua D.
Assistant Marching Band Director
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite provides an easy-to-use cloud-hosted platform for organizations of any size."

What do you like best?

The best thing about G Suite is the connectedness of all its components. Moving between documents and services is a snap, and Google Scripts provide even more possibilities for more advanced users. Since it's cloud-based, collaboration is a snap.

What do you dislike?

There are a handful of (somewhat glaring) feature gaps. To name a couple of examples: Gmail doesn't have a simple, baked-in solution for sharing contact lists between users in an organization. Google Docs and Sheets don't provide a native mail merge. Both of these functions are supported by third-party apps (and if you're willing to write the code, you can do definitely the second and probably the first with a custom script) but it seems odd that Google didn't add these features in natively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose here--you can try out almost all of the applications for free as an individual and then decide whether you want to implement it in your organization.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The biggest benefit we've seen as a team with GSuite is the ease of collaboration and the elimination of problems with document versioning.

Personally, I've begun automating more and more tasks with custom scripts through the Google Apps Script platform. The ease of connecting and finding information between documents is excellent.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Ralph R.
Manager
Financial Services
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Very fast access to personal files that can be used to organize your professional life!"

What do you like best?

G Suite is very fast and easy to use. The calendar is great and it really helps you remember what you need to do and when you need to do it. It will sync with your cellular device and make life even more convenient for you. Your notifications will be at your fingertips and they will keep you on-time to all of your meetings and events. One of the features I use the most is google sheets. I can keep track of my employees benefits and rewards through this system. It is very similar to microsoft excel, except in my opinion it is actually easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the mobile apps do not work as well as I would like them to. I prefer to use the applications on a desktop or laptop. That is how they work the best for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using G Suite, I recommend using all of the products together. If you do this, you will definitely get the most out of the software.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite is helping me stay on top of my job as a manager. I am able to keep track of details and information that I need to remember in order to do my job correctly.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Aidan D.
Product Director
Computer Software
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Google does office automation: minimalist, focussed, effective"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about G Suite is all the stuff it *doesn't* do. In order to maintain lightness, ease of use and performance, it sacrifices 1,000 features that someone will find useful but which aren't strictly necessary to get business done. If I had to pick a key strength, it's collaboration: G Suite still gives the market leading experience for teams working on common documents.

What do you dislike?

The spartan look and feel can sometimes make you feel like Google hates you. Also there are some frustrating limits on collaboration: if you have more than few people working on a large document (say for a commercial bid) then performance crashes. You end up having to chop documents up into smaller pieces, when impedes productivity considerably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what is really key to your business, and what is simply empty activity. G Suite enables you to focus on genuine value delivery. Microsoft Office is overdeveloped, encouraging users to ensconce themselves in a world of customisation and repurposed features, masquerading as productivity. If you're moving to G Suite, be prepared for strong resistance from mavericks and luddites.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Getting information recorded, organised, communicated and then binned as quickly as possible. Too many solutions to list. The key benefit is G Suite's collaboration ethos, which enables teams working across locations and time zones to act as one.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Nafeesah A.
Hr Business Partner/Talent acquisition Specialist.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Expensive but the benefit is worth it."

What do you like best?

Everything about G Suite has been very useful.It is an amazing collection of apps. Which helps users become more efficient within and outside the workplace.I started using Gmail years ago and I enjoyed the experience,however being able to now use Gmail to access my official email is just another “wow”experience.I also love the Calendar app. For G suite, it has enabled me better organize my events properly and it automatically creates an Hangout meets link anytime someone schedules me for an appointment: making it easy to just switch to a virtual meeting,if a physical meeting isn’t possible.

What do you dislike?

G suite can get easily expensive at the cost of almost $10 per user monthly.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G suite gives me peace of mind,knowing that my documents, data exchanges etc is secured by Google. Also, my department is saving more time,courtesy our ability to collaborate,all thanks to Google Docs.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by hailey e.
front-end developer
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"secured, reliable, easy to use and accessible everywhere."

What do you like best?

Google g suite provides collaborative tools for cloud computing and productivity. It is highly secure and reliable. It is easy to use and compatible with almost all devices. All the applications are cloud based which makes the data easily accessible everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Google g suite has no built in forms for emailing your clients. Slow internet connection can limit your access to some of its features. Free package has a limited storage facility. It also has a limited recovery period for the files that you delete.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google g suite enables you to create a quite cost effective email domain for your business. Along with providing ad-free email option, it provides you a lot other handy and useful features such as google Hangouts, calendar, google+ for communication; drive for storage; docs, sheets, slides, forms and sites for collaboration; and depending on the plan an admin panel and vault for managing users and services.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Swetha J.
Software Developer
Information Technology and Services
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G suite by Google is the best ever Email domain you have.."

What do you like best?

G Suite can help you manage your business more effectively. It help in enhancing your workflow and improve the communication between your employees. It is one of the best app used by business to increase the productivity of the team. And not only provide email solutions but also offer Google drive storage like Google Sheets and Google Docs. G suite has a user- friendly interface which enables users to access the programs and share the information automatically with same workgroup via single login.

What do you dislike?

The efficiency of G suite depends on the type of your business. You may face some difficulties converting google sheets and Docs to Microsoft Documents or PDF formats. These may be the disadvantage of using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recoomend G Suite for every start up companies for their Email Domain.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Our company owns it's own email domain using this great tool G Suite.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Avisha J.
Business Head
Graphic Design
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"That is my primary account for business emails"

What do you like best?

It is the layout of Gmail, which is what I have been used to several years and with my business email I can use this familiar software instead of something new altogether.

What do you dislike?

The price that you have to pay every month. I wouldn't say I dislike it all that much because of it but I wish I didnt have to pay for every email address I add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for your business and without which you cannot use your business email with so much ease and comfort. Nothing new to learn, just gmail's layout with your customised domain address.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is the basis of my business. My email address with my domain on it. I would be without business if it weren't for GSuite.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by User
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"User friendly, organised, convenient"

What do you like best?

G Suite is a convenient working platform with a wide range of products available from emails to spreadsheets to organising meetings. When it comes to business organisation and project management, Google Drive comes in extremely handy. Everyone on my team can be on the same page even when we are not physically together. Google Calendar is an extremely useful tool as well, and the fact that it (along with Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheet, Forms etc) is well integrated within the G Suite domain helps to streamline communication. The recent update on assisting email writing makes work easier too.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that comes to mind honestly is the inconvenience of always having to convert files uploaded into another copy of Google Docs/Google Spreadsheet version. This results in duplicates on the Google Drive. However, overall, G suite is incredibly user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies, it is vital to educate employees on the functions of G Suite. There is a wide variety of G Suite apps or functions available hence making good use of all those will help your company to fully utilise G Suite and to facilitate business management, project organisation and customer service.

G Suite offers amazing support on how to use their functions when you first join, so it is incredibly user-friendly, easy to navigate and time-saving.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The main benefit my team has realised is the ease of working together and holding online meetings with members of the company from all across UK and overseas. This helps greatly in solving our geographical problems. Google Forms have also been useful in collecting surveys from customers. Data is collected and presented in an analytical form, therefore providing my team useful insights as to how we can target products to our customers' preferences.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Gianni F.
Strategic Marketing Manager.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Gsuite encourages collaboration."

What do you like best?

I like the good integration amongst every app. Present on Gsuite.Every Gsuite app. Is based in the cloud,which makes it much easier to access my Gsuite on the move and also allow for easy collaboration with my peers at work.

What do you dislike?

Some of the apps. On Gsuite have unhelpful limitations. As an example ,I am unable to copy folders into Team Drive,only files.Thus making it very difficult to move files contained in folders directly into my Team Drive,I am left with no option than to copy and paste these files individually,which is time consuming.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Gsuite is used by different groups in my organization. It enable each group to collaborate on documents much more easily and efficiently than having to attach files to email and send from one colleague to another.Gsuite connects most of our Google apps, together,making it a smooth experience to move data from one Google app. To another.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Holderness M.
Accounting Assistant.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Sheets is my favourite G suite app."

What do you like best?

G Suite adds extra layer of productivity to my work based activity. I especially love Sheets and it is my favourite app. On G suite.

It enable me get basic accounting tasks done right from anywhere I am in the country. On occasions when I need to collaborate with team members, Sheets enable me get this done easily without me having to even be physically present.

. G suite apps are multi devices based and I am able to access and use them on my mobile phones ,tablet and even on my web browser.

What do you dislike?

My favourite G suite app - Sheets is not as feature rich as its Microsoft variant.Therefore making me have to revert to using Excel on a few occasions when I need to attend to very complex spreadsheet tasks.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G suite makes it possible for me to work from anywhere.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Kayla F.
Vice President
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G suite for business "

What do you like best?

Easiest business email I’ve setup. All I had to do was verify my domain and I could easily create an email with our domain at the end for all of my employees.

What do you dislike?

The chat box only works when you’re on the screen. I wish there was a way for the chat to be open on the computer at all times, so whenever I send a message everyone receives it no matter what window is open.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are easily able to share documents and sync calendars. We are an event planning business so having access to all info on our clients is great. Whenever we are unsure about something we also have a discussion board up so anyone in the company can answer allowing the question to be answered as quick as possible.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Jacobo R.
IT Manager
Computer Games
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A complete platform for daily office usage and remote working."

What do you like best?

Cloud applications allow working on the go everywhere, dedicated and intuitive mobile apps and good security options for administration. Calendars are easy and fast, intuitive to invite people and share them with your team, plus you can integrate them on other platforms easily. Google Drive (cloud storage) is perfect even with thousands of files.

What do you dislike?

Administrating the whole suite from a mobile device is sometimes challenging due to the apps being very limited and the mobile web interfaces for them sometimes doesn't work properly. Some sub-organizational settings are complex to setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to setup a cloud-based office platform with emails, calendars, and cloud storage, GSuite is the best overall product being offered right now. Easy to setup, maintain and affordable.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

A centralized platform for emails with an intuitive and already user-know interface. Video calls with hangouts with calendar invites are easy to setup, and Cloud storage with good sharing options make it easy and secure.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Daniel M.
Graphic Designer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A great suite of productivity applications for business."

What do you like best?

G Suite is an incredibly powerful suite of software. Having cloud access to a word processor, spreadsheet program, presentation builder, video conference application, and so much more has drastically improved our ability to work closely with our clients.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any downsides to using G Suite in my organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite meets my organizations needs perfectly across price, functionality, and ease of use. I highly recommend giving it a close look if you are in need of general productivity applications for your organization, regardless of size.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I am using G Suite primarily to collaborate closely with my clients. I use Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, and Hangouts Meet most often. The benefits of this suite have been evident in the growth of satisfaction of my clients, and their praise of the software's ease of use.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Yolanda J.
Insurance Agent
Insurance
Enterprise
(10,001+ employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"I would tell everybody to use G Suite if they aren't already"

What do you like best?

G Suite is quick and easy to use. It is very simple to navigate for people who may not be as comfortable with technology such as myself. I had been used to using Microsoft Office, but when I began using G Suite, I couldn't have been more happy. It is not troublesome to learn a new software, when it is so straightforward and the customer service really is great.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I was hesitant to was creating an account with google because I did not want any of my personal information to be out there. Fortunately there have not been any instances that make me regret my decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite saves you time and headaches.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use G Suite to communicate with one another and to stay on top of tasks.

Copy Review URL
G Suite review by Jesse S.
Manager
Computer Software
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source