G Suite Reviews & Product Details


What is G Suite?

All you need to do your best work, together in one package that works seamlessly from your computer, phone or tablet.

Write a Review

G Suite Profile Details

G Suite Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Vendor
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Company Website
Year Founded
1998
Total Revenue (USD mm)
110,855
HQ Location
Mountain View, CA
Phone
+1 (650) 253-0000
Ownership
NASDAQ: GOOGL
LinkedIn® Page
www.linkedin.com
Employees on LinkedIn®
169,094
Twitter
@google
Twitter Followers
21,258,437
Show moreShow fewer

Companies Using G Suite

Cisco
IBM
Salesforce
General Electric
Adobe
Amazon
VMware
Xerox
Intuit
ADP
LinkedIn
Accenture

G Suite Reviews

Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
Sort by
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
All Industries
Write a Review
1-50 of 219 total G Suite reviews

G Suite Reviews

Write a Review
Filter By
Connections
Show reviews that mention
1-50 of 219 total G Suite reviews
Copy Review URL
Senior Manager
Information Technology and Services
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Al in one suite - G suite.."

What do you like best?

G suite is an all in one suit consist of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Google+ etc for communication. And provides drive for storage such as Google Docs, sheets, slides, forms etc. It is created by google for businesses. You can own your own email address and domain with the help of G suite. Also we can use G Suite basic for personnel use. You might be also eligible to use G suite basic features for free by upgrading to G suite for education, government or non profit organisations.

It helps you to reach your colleagues wherever they are. G suite store files and you can find what you need from the stored data instantly. And with offline access, you can create, view and edit files wherever and whenever.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments to come with. Because it is the best and most trusted Gmail domain you have. As it was owned by google I do not face any dislikes on G Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend this product very likely

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In our company we are dealing with G suite for taking our own Email address so that we can create good image in the mind of others.

Copy Review URL
freelance
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G SUite. La mejor suite colaborativa que he probado."

What do you like best?

Ha tenido muchos nombres en otras ocasiones, como Google Apps o Google For Work. Ahora cambia el nombre a Google G Suite, pero conserva toda la potencia y experiencia de las anteriores. Se han convertido en una potentísima suite ofimática capaz de funcionar desde cualquier navegador ejecutado en cualquier dispositivo simplemente con conexión a Internet. Siendo del todo independiente de sistema operativo y dispositivo.

Entre los productos ofrecidos en el paquete encontramos hoja de cálculo, software de presentaciones, procesador de texto y disco duro en línea como Drive, para compartir archivos, además de correo electrónico y software de comunicación tanto por texto, como por voz o por videoconferencia.

What do you dislike?

Las opciones de adquirir Google G Suite son algo caras, se pagan mes a mes o por año, y por cada una de las cuentas. Pero nos ofrece a cambio capacidades ilimitadas.

Otro punto negativo es que si tienes almacenados documentos sensibles, siempre te queda algo de duda de si estarán a salvo en discos duros y servidores que no controlamos directamente.

Ponerlo en marcha no es muy complicado, se puede hacer sin necesidad de contratar otras empresas, aunque lleva cierto tiempo de implantación sobre todo si hay que hacer mucha migración de datos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Muy recomendable para trabajar de forma colaborativa en equipo sin necesidad real de estar todos los miembros presentes físicamente.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Utilizamos G Suite para trabajar en documentos con varios autores editando simultáneamente. También como repositorio de datos empresariales, fácilmente accesibles desde cualquier navegador.

Y otro uso muy importante y obvio, es como correo electrónico, que podemos configurar bajo nuestro propio dominio empresarial.

Copy Review URL
Data Specialist
Publishing
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Complete office tool in the cloud"

What do you like best?

G suite I love, I can do all kinds of office tasks in the cloud, I do not need to install any kind of software on my computer, everything is online, and connected to my personal email account, which is a great advantage since I can edit all types of documents, from any type of device with automatic connection, the files are saved automatically, so I should not worry about losing information.

What do you dislike?

From this application there is little negative that can be found, for an office service is hired in the cloud and that does, but good thing that I do not like, is that you must always be connected to the internet to access the files, certain type of applications, manages a database in the devices to work offline, I do not like G Suite, sometimes I want to disconnect from the world, only to work and concentrate on a project, but I can not, because I must always be in line, to access this platform.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I can have all the files that were previously stored in hard disks of the cloud computing equipment, so that they can be accessed from anywhere, and from any device that has access to the G Suite account, they are also protected, with the security of Google, that's a backup, to be able to make all kinds of databases online.

Copy Review URL
Business Analyst Project Management
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Really good but not perfect"

What do you like best?

I really think this is a great tool. It is easy to use, and easy to understand. It gives you a lot of tools for collaboration between team. It has a complete set of apps just like the regular Google account (email, calendar, drive space, chat, etc) but all of this are collaborative. I can see all my colleges calender's, and we can share files. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We use a lot of collaborative files and we have to work many at the same time in the same document in the Drive, and it has some glitches. It starts to move my cursor down because someone else is typing at the top. I know it shows you immediately what other users are doing, but sometimes it makes it impossible to do your work if it keeps moving and updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good, but I don't know if I would recommend it for medium to large companies. It works fine with small companies.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a complete set of tools that is easy to use and understand because nowadays everybody has had a personal Gmail account, so the learning curve of this complete suite is zero. And has all the perks of being able to share and collaborate inside my company at a very affordable price.

Copy Review URL
Product Development Engineer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about G Suite. It is the PERFECT set of apps to run any business. Gmail is easy and reliable. I have never had any problems with it. Google Calendar is the best calendar app out there. You can organize your events by color and even share your calendar with the others in your G Suite, which makes it very easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my coworkers. G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which is super convenient if you don't have an Android phone.

What do you dislike?

I only have one complaint about G Suite. I do not like that it is so hard to sync your phone contacts to the Gmail app. Whenever I try to add my contacts from my phone, I have to manually add them if I want them in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

G Suite really is the whole package. There is nothing else better than it for business management.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite helps us be way more productive than we would be without it. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the recruitment of new students for undergraduate studies. Gmail helps communication between us and the future students. Calendar helps us plan meetings and calls. G Drive helps us organize all of our documents for the incoming students. Hangouts helps us communicate within the department with the other counselors. Maps helps us plan out the route we take to recruiting events. Every part of the G Suite helps build our business better.

Copy Review URL
General Inquires
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Word Cannot Describe How Great This Is!"

What do you like best?

Where do I even start? First of all, you get access to all of Google Apps as well as apps that are exclusive to G-Suite users. Google apps allow you to collaborate with team members by editing documents at the same time. Next, you are able to have your own company emails. This allows you to have customer emails for your employees such as yourname@yourcompany.org. Google is a great company and I think that they are taking very good steps for the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! It is a great service that is highly recommended. The one thing is that it may not be affordable to small organizations. Google does offer free subscriptions for nonprofit organizations if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely do it. Although there is a monthly cost, it is nothing compared to what you are getting. We would not be able to run our organization without G Suite. All the features drastically outweigh the costs that are involved with each user.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

First of all, we are able to look very professional and no longer have unprofessional emails like yourcompany@gmail.com. We are also able to collaborate in ways we didn't even know were possible. The fact that you are able to edit documents at the same time is AMAZING. There is no more hovering around one computer with everyone screaming things to get written down. Google Apps are so good and usful.

Copy Review URL
Photographer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite - super convenient way to manage your business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive G Suite is. Everything just makes sense. From Gmail to Google Drive to Calendar, everything is just so easy to use and is so simple. It is definitely the most user friendly set of business management apps that I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like is that there is no project management tool. A Google software similar to the Microsoft Project application would be amazing. Project planning is a huge part of an engineering company, and that addition would make G Suite absolutely perfect for any company doing research and development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an all-around excellent set of business productivity tools with very few flaws, look no further than the G Suite. I would recommend them to anyone no matter how large or small their business is.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite helps us be really productive. We store all kinds of files and things on Google Drive. We use our work Gmail accounts to communicate with suppliers and customers. Google Hangouts is a huge help when it comes to inter-department communication and talking with someone at NoMo Diagnostics, Inc. Google Calendar helps us to schedule meetings because we all have shared our calendars with each other. when someone is looking to schedule a meeting, we are able to easily look at the calendars of the necessary personnel, and schedule something that works for everyone. G Suite really is an amazing productivity tool.

Copy Review URL
Project Leader
Mid-Market
(201-500 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"An exceptional tool for companies. Cloud storage."

What do you like best?

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

What do you dislike?

It is required to have an Internet connection to access G Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it mainly in the creation of documents. You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations, among others. Among the advantages I can mention:

1. All your documents are in the cloud.

2. Documents stored in the cloud do not consume memory from your computer.

3. To manage your documents you can do it from your computer or phone.

Benefits:

Efficiency.

Storage capacity greater in relation to cost.

Security.

Copy Review URL
Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Excellent package of tools to make your organization more efficient!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent package of tools, where each one contributes a value for our management in an organization.

Particularly I use email, calendar, sites, keep, hangouts meet, forms, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, chat, hangouts.

What I like the most is the collaborative value of each of the tools, that is, if I want to edit a document of any kind, I can share it to promote editing in collaboration with my team.

Another goodness that I would add from this powerful toolkit is that it allows you to customize your company's domain and distribute mail accounts to the entire organization

What do you dislike?

I would like to manage the storage of each user, currently each user is autonomous of their storage, but often from the point of view of administrator it is necessary to be able to access this content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, very easy to implement and administer.

It is very useful in the organizational environment.

I think the costs of creating additional email accounts and storage costs are excellent.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

My experience has been very beneficial with this package, our standard is use of the different tools that this solution integrates for companies, particularly you can increase each user's storage capacities, you can create according to your unlimited packages mail accounts with your Custom domain, you can make use of hangouts meet for video conferencing, among others.

Within the organization where I am, the communication and collaboration of the team is promoted to contribute to a document or a process. It has allowed us countless advantages such as access to emails, integrate calendars, assign activities and tasks, share internal documents, daily meetings are held by hangouts meet.

I recommend 100% to all organizations.

Copy Review URL
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this app and consistently push business owners I know to switch to it. It is seamless, powerful, and intuitive. There is literally nothing better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a central place to learn about all of the apps and programs you can link to your account. They have a tremendous amount of help material, and you can call and email the help desk for support though, so it balances out. I've only had to call the customer support team twice, and both times they resolved my issue quickly while also teaching me how to solve the issue myself moving forward, and providing resources for me to educate myself and my team as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely move to G Suite, but take the time to learn the product before implementing it. Not only will having a deeper understanding of the product and associated products save your business money, but it will also save you time and energy and make your employee and client ( if you deal with clients) experience better. I absolutely wish I had switched my team over to G Suite sooner and look forward to better implementing more google products into my everyday business practices in the near future.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I don't have any specific problems, but G Suite has allowed me to streamline even more of my processes, and create a common sense and intuitive environment for my employees.

Copy Review URL
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Satisfied admin"

What do you like best?

Sometimes less is more. Compared to Microsoft Office 365 (or any Microsoft product for that matter), google's apps will seem a bit stripped down. But that is why they are so great! Most everything you need is right there in plain sight. No more digging through menus (and ribbons, ahhhrg) to find the Format Paragraph options... From the admin perspective, on boarding is a breeze, and routine maintenance is very straightforward. Great documentation too. I've also leveraged the identity and authentication mechanism (via SAML) for a number of other web apps used within the organization, creating a nice SSO experience for users.

What do you dislike?

My users who insist "it doesn't look like outlook" are the hardest to win over... I appreciate Google's efforts to support "G Suite sync for Outlook" but this has always felt like a band-aid solution to keep a handful of old school users in the system... Not necessarily Google's fault though

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Primarily, G Suite serves as a communication suite, mostly for email. But the added benefit of shared files (via Drive) and collaborative documents (via Docs) has been great, particularly for younger users, especially those coming out of university (where just about everyone has been using Google Apps/G Suite for years). Sorry old folks...

Copy Review URL
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"Best User friendly Email service ever"

What do you like best?

As google is growing Gsuite is growing as well with most best features.

Google Docs as online Document Editor

Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editor

Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor

Google Forms as Online Forms portal

Google Vault as Online server which can retain, hold, search, and export data

Google Sites as Online Intranet, then Google groups

google Chats, Meet and many more

What do you dislike?

Some of the features which lack in Gsuite is if you start comparing with Office 365 otherwise this is best companion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most simple email service with lots of features which is expected for collaboration & calling, video calling and handling emails searching from mailbox, contacts & restriction on mobile devices & many more

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

90% of Documents are holden in cloud which makes all files are safe & more efficient to use in any device, as Collaboration is the main reason to go for Google which made our work more fluent & stable

Copy Review URL
Software developer
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"One place for all the Google Apps"

What do you like best?

G-Suite provides Ad Free gmail which I like the most. Also using G-Suite email one can get free trials to most of the company tools like Slack. Also G-Suite comes with Google Docs , Google Forms , Google Slides and Google Sheets which are very helpful. Also professional mail helps in interaction with clients in a better way than using a personal mail.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes App provided by G-Suite doesn't work with many Android devices. Also the chat options in hangouts are not great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

G-Suite is the best option to buy! It gives 30+ GB storage which is really great!

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use G-Suite for Professional Mail, Google Docs , Google Sheets and Google Forms.

Copy Review URL
Finance Manager.
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Whole Package Set of Applications That are the Best for Office Work."

What do you like best?

G suite is set in a way all application are in one platform. It is very easy and reliable for many. It is compatible with every device that is available. The Google calendar help in keeping our business organized since we can make schedules easily and very fast. It has cloud storage that can store all data safe. We always back up our daily basis data so that they can be accessed from anywhere anytime with any device.

What do you dislike?

We have used G Suite for a couple of months now. It runs very well, we haven’t encountered any negative result. But it would be nice if they improve on the way it behaves sometimes. It is difficult to add contacts from the phone to Gmail app unless you do it manually which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I positively recommend G Suite to other organizations since it has a whole package that a business would need to grow.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite helps us in many ways. We are able to communicate with lots of our clients through it without difficulties. We mostly use Hangouts, Gmail, Calendar and also Google drive apps which saves a lot of time and it is way easier than any software. We are able to communicate within departments and plan our projects and how to improve. The safety that this software has makes us comfortable with it since no stalker can access through the files because it has an option of protecting the documents with a password.

Copy Review URL
Team Leader.
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Best Platform That has All in One Office Tools."

What do you like best?

We have been using G Suite for a couple of months now. It is a tool of all in one, it has Hangouts, Calendar, Google and others that boost communication. It also has an option of storage, and that is a drive which stores all Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Most importantly, it allows us to have our own domain for emails. With it, we are able to reach anyone across the world.

What do you dislike?

G Suite is a platform that is perfect for office use. It does all of the work perfectly but, some improvement should be made. Data should be connected so that one can access to this platform. Although some applications can be accessed offline but, not the main ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend G Suite to other organizations so that they can try it out. It has all the application that are needed in an office. Very easy to use and compatible with most devices.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G Suite enables us to store our files in the hard disk so that it could be easier to access them anytime from anywhere with any device. This files and documents are much safer in here since they are protected by Google security. With this backup, we are able to search any type of database online with confidence.

Copy Review URL
Human Resources
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Best, Secure and Reliable."

What do you like best?

G suite is an amazing platform that enables us to do every kind of office work without installing any software. We do everything online as long as it is connected to an office email. This helps me to have an easy time since I can delete all types of documents that were done with. Files and documents are saved automatically and can be accessed from anywhere with any device. This way no information will get lost easily.

What do you dislike?

At the moment we don’t have any negative experience with G suite. It is the best domain that has a good reputation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will probably recommend G suite to other organizations that might want to try it out. It is the best tool that has high security and protects all your documents and files.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G suite helps me store all of my files in the cloud so that they can be accessed from anywhere with any device. The security is of high quality which makes us very comfortable with this software. It has a good reputation and trusted by the majority since almost every company has this software. It has backup also that help in making all kind of record online.

Copy Review URL
CTO
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite the right choice for my company"

What do you like best?

In my company we use g suite from the beginning. The advantages offered by the service for us is that for being of the initial users everything was free. We manage our business emails and other services (docs, sheets) and they have always worked great. The integration of all platform services is very useful. And we use them every day.

What do you dislike?

The service, as it is, has not presented major disadvantages for the team.

Although if I must mention something, should be that the functions of Docs and Sheets are not so broad compared to Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using G Suite is a great idea for small and medium businesses. I recommend using all the tools of the platform, everything is more useful if you use it 100%

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Taking into account that we use the platform in its entirety, I must say that the benefit is very large. From our emails to share and edit documents. To sya the least.

Copy Review URL
Mr
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I adore G Suite because I can do a wide range of office assignments in the cloud, I don't have to introduce any sort of programming on my PC, everything is on the web, and associated with my own email account, which is an extraordinary favorable position since I can alter a wide range of reports, from a gadget with programmed association, the records are spared naturally, so I ought not stress over losing data.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is no major dislike for G Suite except the challenges of logging into G Suite account from a new computer system which is due largely to security concern. I also dislike the inability to work offline.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ability to work together as a team, working simultaneously on the same document in real time. Also, because the Files are saved in the cloud, it reduces concerns on security issues and makes the documents accessible from anywhere, on any device.

Copy Review URL
Program Manager.
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Best Platform That has a Whole Set of Tools to Use."

What do you like best?

G suite is a platform that has all Gmail, calendars, hangouts, and others. Those tools help in communication and also it provides a storage drive like slides, Google docs, etc. this platform is created by Google to help in business. Again you can have your own email addresses and area by the help of G Suite. This software helps in reaching colloquies wherever they might be. We often use data to access files, create, view or edit them since they can be accessed even when you are offline.

What do you dislike?

We as an organization has been working with G suite for some months now, we have not yet seen the bad side of it yet but it should improve on it the applications that you must access while online. They allow offline access but not every application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really suits small organizations, so will positively recommend it to them it really does wonders no skills needed.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The most good thing about G suite is the complete set of tools that it has. They are much easier to understand and use, since everyone has got personal Gmail account. There is no specific skill that are needed, a learned and that person who is not much experienced is able to use it.

Copy Review URL
Finance Consultant
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

Working in a not for profit organization, we managed to get access to a subsidized g suite software package.

This has really improved our productivity as we are able to connect with each other readily and work together on projects remotely.

The thing I like about this software is it has a wide range of tools and features all geared to words improving work in the office.

With G suite, we have a sizable amount of online storage that we utilize in storing documents that we are collaboratively working on. The Google calendar feature is crucial too in scheduling of activity and reminders on the same.

This is just to mention a few things a love about g suite.

What do you dislike?

The software is great and offers unbeatable cloud based assistance. However, I believe some of this features can be accessed offline. Sometimes we do go to places that internet connections is an issue. This limit the usage of g suite totally

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend it to any one considering to subscribe or use it.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G suite benefits us in a variety of ways. Its like a virtual assistant in an office, connecting you to others and making sure all documents you need are there when you need them.

We schedule calls and meetings with this software and also store documents that we are collaboratively working on here.

Copy Review URL
Founder
Events Services
Small-Business
(11-50 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G-Suite is the ultimate productivity tool for many businesses."

What do you like best?

What makes G-Suite so powerful is the connectivity it has to the tools that are on the platform. Our team relies heavily on/uses a combination of Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Hangouts on a daily basis. I also like that it is accessible and very intuitive on mobile devices. On days when I'm not on my desktop, I can access, edit, send, and complete documents in a manner that is user-friendly and not destructive to my productivity. In fact, as the leader that overlooks many divisions, Google Suite enables me to only focus on work some days that can be done from my phone. This allows me not to get too much into the weeds with the creative process, and to trust my team's work. My role becomes more of a leader versus a creator.

What do you dislike?

Just like many web-applications that are hosted in the cloud, you need an internet connection to make it work. Google does offer offline editing of documents, but only when you download the files in advance. Also, as a MacOS user, I find it difficult to sync in a manner that's seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google has some very affordable pricing-tiers that can fit any organization. The earlier you get familiar with the tools, the quicker you realize how great of a platform it is. I recommend it for anyone who wants to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with their team.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Google helps us create meaningful work for our clients and our internal team by allowing all of our documents to live in one collaborative space, and for communication to be seamless between team members. This is a great benefit because it saves time and optimizes productivity.

Copy Review URL
telecommunication
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"A Lot Of Tools To Make Your Work Easier And More. And And Cloud-Based"

What do you like best?

I'm a very frequent user of google g suite.A comprehensive, convenient package for both cloud-based and personal. Packages in Google Docs (Word) Google Sheets (Excell), Google Drive Forms (data collection, survey) Gmail (corporate e-mail) Google Slides (Power Point), (Video calls) etc. offers a lot of tools to make your work easier and more.

What do you dislike?

G Suite is the ideal way to make business and personal life easier.therefore I do not have a negative evaluation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm a person who uses g Suite personally. I have a lot of friends in the company. g very fast and cloud-based software. very easy to access data. I think everyone should try. I recommend it to everyone

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

You never have to deal with updates. Integrated Antivirus and Easy Data Migration. All of the applications are compatible with your mobile devices without any extra effort.and some of the products Mobile applications are also free. favorite features

Copy Review URL
Chief Executive Officer.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G suite is a must for businesses."

What do you like best?

G suite is launching Gmail confidential mode beta for G suite users on June 25,2019.This feature will allow G suite users like myself to send emails in confidential mode .Thus protecting emails I send to anyone from unauthorized access and ensures recipients of my emails do not have the ability to forward ,copy or print my emails.

I can even set an expiry date to emails I send someone.While I have not used this feature yet,it is the best thing I like about G suite at the moment.

What do you dislike?

G suite is quite expensive. Although the benefits are huge, the cost is a major reason why a lot of businesses haven't embraced this program.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

By using G suite ,I am sure of my official emails ending in the inbox of target recipients most of the time.Alongside the ability to use Google docs, sheets,Forms and other Google apps. without having to own a gmail account.

Copy Review URL
HR and IT Manager
Human Resources
Mid-Market
(51-200 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"G Suite is great for collaboration!"

What do you like best?

Allows multiple users to edit docs simultaneously. You can see where each user is editing/contributing. Also auto-save function is excellent. Never have to worry about saving the document. The ability to go back and view previous versions is also great, especially when you’re wanting to compare today’s data in a spreadsheet to last month, quarter, or year. Easy to use, can be shared and edited by anyone with link, even if they aren’t a google user. The ability to use google forms to input data automatically into a spreadsheet is excellent too. Eliminates any sort of “export” or trying to view cumbersome csv files.

What do you dislike?

Google sheets doesn’t have all the same formulas or capabilities as Excel. Makes transferring workbooks difficult. The chart functions in google sheets also aren’t as intuitive. There could be improvement there.

Google slides is the same way when comparing to PowerPoint. I wish there were more theme options and easier way of animating slides and information.

Google docs also is limited compared to Word in formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider it! It’s great, and can be even better if you commit to using it entirely. When you use it, Dropbox, and other solutions it can be cumbersome.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We’re using GSuite to do many things. Collaborate on projects, track applicants through on osrdingr process, get data from remote employees through google forms, email, document sharing, cloud storage, track employee placement at remote locations.

Copy Review URL
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Terrible experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Getting G Suite may work for some but if you're not a tech guru then don't bother. Maybe it's good for mails only BUT DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR URL HERE.

What do you dislike?

If you purchase your URL through GSuite, they can provide absolutely NO support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it to buy a URL, rather purchase directly from the domain host (like go daddy) as they can actually support you. All G Suite can do is facilitate the purchase and nothing thereafter so you'll just get sent from one person to the next.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

very few - 72 hours later, I'm still trying to get my website live- have been on the phone to GoDaddy, been on the GSuite chat twice, emailed the 24/7 US based (too bad if you're based elsewhere) support from GoDaddy and my website is still not live.

Copy Review URL
U
Mid-Market
(501-1000 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL
Business partner of the vendor or vendor's competitor, not included in G2 scores.

"High quality collaboration & productivity apps for personal and business use"

What do you like best?

G-Suite allows me to rapidly access important documents, account information and analysis at the click of a button. The interface is intuitive and easy to operate making it one of the best enterprise software tools I interact with. It will simplify your data storage needs and allow easy access across the enterprise. Improves organisation and efficiency of data storage. Interface is preferable to existing desktop computer file storage options and this therefore improves speed of access and ability to quickly work on important files.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Some of the sheets apps have limited functionality, but the mail and other storage apps are quite advanced

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate your full enterprise needs and consider G Suite as a robust all encompassing business software platform for mail, documents and storage.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

G-Suite allows me to rapidly access important documents, account information and analysis at the click of a button. The interface is intuitive and easy to operate making it one of the best enterprise software tools I interact with. It will simplify your data storage needs and allow easy access across the enterprise. Improves organisation and efficiency of data storage. Interface is preferable to existing desktop computer file storage options and this therefore improves speed of access and ability to quickly work on important files.

Copy Review URL
Ms
Validated Reviewer
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"Complete suite for work "

What do you like best?

I like that you can get to archives from anyplace, alter them, send them, share them. The general population of G Suite are in charge of making reinforcement duplicates. You can get to G Suite from practically any gadget. Extra room accessible dependent on the installment plan. You can make content reports, spreadsheets, illustrations, introductions. What I like the most is the community oriented estimation of every one of the instruments, that is, in the event that I need to alter an archive of any sort, I can share it to advance altering in a joint effort with my group.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love its completeness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The earlier you get acquainted with the instruments, the snappier you understand how incredible of a stage it is. I prescribe it for any individual who needs to impart and work together consistently with their group.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Capacity to make important work for our customers and our inside group by enabling the majority of our records to live in one cooperative space, and for correspondence to be consistent between colleagues. This is an extraordinary advantage since it spares time and improves efficiency. Archives are held in cloud which makes all documents are protected and progressively effective to use in any gadget, as Collaboration is the fundamental motivation to go for Google which made our work increasingly familiar and stable.

Copy Review URL
Small-Business
(2-10 employees)
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source
Copy Review URL

"High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features"

What do you like best?

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account.

What do you dislike?

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

See above.

Copy Review URL