OnePageCRM Reviews & Product Details

What is OnePageCRM?

OnePageCRM converts the complexity of CRM into a simple to-do list. Built using GTD (Getting Things Done) productivity principles, our streamlined approach to sales helps you convert leads to customers, reach targets and grow your business fast. By focusing on that one Next Action, your sales team are organised and empowered to move a deal forward. At OnePageCRM, we offer a product that is as easy to use as email, and strive to help your company achieve zero admin.

OnePageCRM Screenshots

1-25 of 46 total OnePageCRM reviews

OnePageCRM Reviews

1-25 of 46 total OnePageCRM reviews
Administrative Assistant

"OnePageCRM delivers high quality customer management."

What do you like best?

With OnePageCRM you get better sales force automation, and you can manage commissions, databases of potential customers, online marketing campaigns, and even calls, since it has communication system by channels. We loved your live chat tool because it greatly facilitates the passage of information between one member of the team to another.

What do you dislike?

The platform is very limited when working with real estate clients, so it is not recommended for such work. An example of this is that it does not have a property alert system, nor does it follow interactions and recommendations for real estate. In terms of online customer management, the platform does not perform detailed analyzes of the service delivered to them, nor does it allow categorization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This CRM stands out for its simplicity. The platform is very intuitive, and helps organize sales by using a comfortable task system. It is highly recommended for the management of standardized sales processes, and for the creation of action templates, which we can group and insert in our work blocks very easily.

With OnePageCRM we have converted all the complexity that comes with working with crm tools in small lists of tasks to complete. We have achieved a simpler sales approach, with which we have been able to convert our leads into recurring customers, and we have reached our work objectives quickly. It also greatly improved the way we manage our sales funnels, and our interactions with customers.

Administrative Assistant

"The CRM easy to customize! "

What do you like best?

What I like most about One Page CRM is its integrations with other systems, as well as its clean, friendly and easy to use desire, and its action function that simplifies everything, it is an intelligent tool, it satisfies the needs of our clients, Your mobile application is very good and useful, excellent technical support.

What do you dislike?

Most of the CRM are complicated and have a high price, One Page CRM is honestly simple and friendly, you can make adjustments and customize it, I have no complaints about this software, it has been very helpful for my organization and I would continue to use it. sure that it is evolving and placing more functions that make it even more attractive and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that will help you to manage your potential clients and you will sign up real clients, it has a large number of functions that will make everything easier and automated, your call list will be of great help, as it is not recommended if it is so easy and simple to use that all the cumbersome work remained in the past.It is really recommended by my company and all the co-workers who manage it.

Your website and your application are integrated very easily and this makes everything flow, has been beneficial to simplify tasks, some functions such as creating a daily call list to contact my potential customers, and gives me a menu with the options, effectively everything easier.

Managing Editor

"Client relationship management software built to sell. "

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM I like your saved actions, because it streamlines the workflow of my sales team and everything in a single click, just as they offered it, it's really useful enough and the best one gives you a free trial, I'm sure we can achieve our goals in less time.

What do you dislike?

My company has a lot of content to show so this one-page software is very useful, suddenly it's a bit tedious the fact that adding more content slows down the load and a web with more sections is easier to interact with customers, but this is what I need for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool to companies that need to publicize their product effectively, it is also ideal for those who need to manage their tasks, and see how their objectives work, if your internet access fails one page works offline, which is very positive.

With OnePageCRM the visibility of my company has grown remarkably, which helps to make known what my company is dedicated to and attract potential clients that can become real in the shortest possible time. It also offers me greater control of my sales projects, we have added new contacts, we can say that we are on the rise.

Sales Attendant

"CRM to enhance your sales area"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM can be used to boost your number of clients through social networks. It is a good tool to get new contacts and also to know much more your range of proucts and your company is in the spotlight.

Recordings of notes or calls and the possibility of sending them to other members of your company is an aspect that does not have many other tools and that should be valued. It is very comfortable to record or write something and then send it to another partner to listen when he can.

If you are doing several tasks at the same time, notifications are sent about each of them so you can see the progress in each one and so that you are informed of any notification.

What do you dislike?

They could add the possibility that the application worked offline, since sometimes there is no internet and you want to make some changes and an offline version in an application is always positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended for companies that need their product to be better known and also need help so that their tasks and objectives are more orderly and see how they are working.

You can better control the sales projects you are doing by analyzing the tasks and reviewing the objectives to see if they have been completed.

Increase the visibility of your product is also something remarkable that you can get with OnePageCRM, since it helps to make your product more known in social networks and other systems, which also helps you to know more about what your company does, profitability can improve in the future.

Web Designer

"Good software to improve business"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM is easy to use to do business effectively, having reminders and being able to get the possible clients on different sites such as Gmail or twitter, this is a breakthrough and it is easy to get new customers.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, it is quite easy to use and contains the tools I was looking for, and if I have a question I can call on your customer service team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need new customers for your company OnePageCRM is the right one for you, it does not matter if the company has time in operation or if it is just beginning.

It's amazing how I can keep in touch with future clients, make calls and send emails, this is very innovative and I've noticed big differences since I started using it.

CRM Specialist
Consumer Goods
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Everything that you need for sale."

What do you like best?

I can easily transfer contacts and deals with sales. Also, I have the ability to control my projects and invoicing. So now I can be in contact with a lot of solutions. Which is good for my work.

What do you dislike?

I can't say about cons. As for me, everything works nice. Till now I don't have an issue on which I would like to discuss. And if something is coming I always can take a help from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I just can say very positive things about that software. Very easy to use. Simple to set up. Perfect abilities for sale. Will control everything that you care about.

We can be more open in our performance for our customer. Can save our users time on reporting. We also were working on our task for every day. Now we can have it more clear.

Strategic Account Director

"Great for communication, especially between sales and customer success"

What do you like best?

1. It prompts me for my next action

2. When I record a note or call, I can email my team members

3. It sends me a reminder every day of my to-do items

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for less than 6 months. Not sure yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good CRM if you want to a system that keeps you on task and enables communication between teams

In our business, the sale is not considered closed when the salesperson hands over the customer to customer success. Instead, the sale is considered closed when the customer is on-boarded by the customer success team and the customer is launched! Engagement with the customer is key.

We are increasing collaboration and communication between sales and customer success to ensure engagement with the customer.

Interim Executive: Marketing Operations, Customer Stragey and Analysis
Internet

"Great GTD simple CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to just focus on the next things that needs to be done. I find myself going through my daily checklist, and advancing each item that is do that day. I really like the recent tracking widget addition to the program.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use other teleconference tools than SKYPE to track my phone calls. I utilize google voice, and I hope that a plug into that program can be built into One Page

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a simple, next item CRM, and you DO NOT need the power of Salesforce, I recommend you evaluating this platform.

I have found that I stay focused on clearing the list of items to do, and to make the calls and conversations needed to advance the sales pipeline. I also like that it has a IOS app and I can track and manage my CRM via my IOS devices.

"OnePageCRM"

What do you like best?

The price point is incredible for the services included. The product if straight forward and makes the basics of CRM easy. There is a nice assortment of advanced features for the sales process that can help you with "closing" the sale.

What do you dislike?

Lead clipper is chrome only and in practice is not great. They are great at constantly improving features and I'm sure it will get better over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should try this before trying salesforce! It is easy to use and has features that cover the core 90% of what most business users need. Don't waste money on features you will never use.

Getting all our leads into one place without having to pay huge monthly fees common in "larger" solutions.

Industrial Automation
(Myself Only)

"A CRM based on impacting sales"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM requires you to focus on the very next step, however small, because even the small steps are necessary. It's easy to use and simple yet powerful. All the features are designed on progressing through the sales funnel.

The help videos are short so you can get your answer without waiting through stuff you either already know or don't care about. The chat help is always ready to assist if you are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

It has an import for Microsoft Outlook but later additions need to be added to both. I found you can add it to OnePage and then one click to get a Vcard to seamlessly add it to Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, the head of the company understands the sales funnel and is constantly adding and tweaking the program to make it useful. Using the program doesn't wear you out trying to figure it out or putting in unnecessary data.

Tracking the sales funnel. I use this as the center of all my sales activity. The reminders show on who to contact and why on a daily basis.

President

"Great user experience; simple yet powerful approach to CRM"

What do you like best?

Nice clean user interface. Information is upfront and center and displayed in a way that makes sense and simple to follow. The Action Stream is the main focus and offers a refreshing way to display simple "to dos" with minimal clutter. Useful selections are available on the left to further refine the stream. It also plays well with others. I use OnePageCRM along with Zapier and Active Campaign (and Gmail). It took a bit of figuring out but once it's set up, it's great. I use ActiveCampaign to capture data (via forms) on my websites. I have several automation processes set-up inside ActiveCampaign so they run automatically once a lead is captured (auto responder, etc.).. Zapier then creates a contact in OnePageCRM as well as an action. As soon as the lead is qualified and is getting warmer, I use OnePageCRM to drive the sales process from start to finish using their pipeline and predefined action steps. OnePageCRM is my primary window that is open the entire day.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty hard to get used to only being allowed ONE action step at a time for a contact. You can set-up queued items but they aren't activated until the primary action is completed. Further, you can't actually "complete" a queued task; there is no check box for any other associated task that is not the main action task. I just don't understand this. This is my biggest frustration as often times there may be more than one task that needs to be completed within a sales process for a customer. Most (all?) other CRM's allow multiple tasks (there may be a check list with multiple to do's or tasks; after a task is completed it's checked and it's added to the activity stream). With OnePageCRM, you can only set-up a single "Next Action" (e.g. Send Proposal). You can then add additional tasks (click the + button) and these are "queued" underneath. They do not, however, show up on your action stream and you can't check a box to complete a queued task? You must complete the primary task and then manually add a queued task to the Next Action. I find myself completing a queued task before the main task which leads to some head scratching on how to record it. It's not a deal breaker, it's just different to what I have used in the past and differs to most other CRM apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OnePageCRM is definitely worth a trial (30 days for free I believe). It's inexpensive but very powerful.

OnePageCRM is really very good (despite my personal frustration with only being allowed one primary task). It's super clean, looks impressive and is very user friendly. As mentioned above, OnePageCRM plays well with others; it's an important cog in my sales/marketing system. I use it to store communications, activities and notes. The Gmail icon on the activity feed is great (one click and a new Gmail window appears with all email correspondence for that customer). OnePageCRM is NOT trying to be all things to all people - and that works very well for me. It's a very solid, yet brilliantly basic and robust CRM.

Founder & Principal
Management Consulting

"Great functionality - easy to use - using it everyday now! "

What do you like best?

I love that fact that it is easy to use and helps organize keep information and activities that help me run my business more efficiently - I worry less about things getting overlooked. It's so easy to set and keep track of progress towards sales targets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it does the key functions that I need a really powerful CRM to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something that is really easy to use, helps organize your daily business and make your life easier - this is a great choice. I use it for my consulting company to keep track of my sales process and sales targets. It makes it very easy to know how my business is doing at a macro-level and also keep track of and follow up diligently on the day-to-day stuff.

OnepageCRM helps solve the following problems:

-Record and categorize all contact information

-Set and keep track of actions and follow ups connected to my calendar

-Easily set sales targets and monitor progress towards them

-Connect to other useful tools that make my business more efficient e.g. lead capture / invoicing

Marketing & Management Consultant
Construction

"Simple CRM anyone can use"

What do you like best?

This software is intuitive, easy to use, and effective. My office has many people who are not very tech-savvy, but they were all able to pick up on how to use the program with very little training. The "to-do list" format simplifies the CRM process into discrete tasks that make it easy to keep up with multiple leads. I spent a lot of time researching CRM systems and they were all more expensive and harder to use. Our team quickly adapted to the software and the price is so reasonable. We saw ROI almost immediately. The live chat support is very helpful and responds quickly. Their road map also shows they're always creating new helpful features.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it's designed more for B2B sales rather than B2C, and assumes that each user will be independently working on leads. I was able to adapt the program to our needs as a B2C company that uses a collaborative sales process, but it took some adjusting. The pipeline feature is not really relevant to us in its current format and can't really be adjusted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Break out your sales process into clear steps before starting the program. Having the layout of your sales process makes it easy to adapt your process to OnePageCRM.

Consistently follow up with customers and moving from a paper system to an online system. We are contacting customers more often and getting more sales.

"Makes recruiting more efficient"

What do you like best?

I love that my team can look at all of the people who are applying to work with us across all areas, set tasks for each other, make and share notes about different applicants, and record what interactions we have had. We also use it to easily update our mailing list (both virtual and physical).

What do you dislike?

Really I have yet to find anything that I dislike about this software. It meets all our needs and they frequently update it with improvements that I never thought to ask for but love!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We LOVE OnePage! It has made every aspect of recruiting and people management so much easier!

It streamlines our recruiting and volunteer management. It also helps us keep track of who is talking with whom about what, which is really easy to lose track of as we often shift recruits between departments. It helps our staff stay on task not matter where they are.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

This software is very user friendly. They provide clear and concise training articles for every aspect of the software, but you almost don't need it because its laid out in such an easy to use format. It also keeps you on track for all of your sales calls/tasks by allowing you to set yourself up for your follow up tasks. It keeps you organized and up to date on your tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing, so far, that I dislike about this software.

We are using this to track sales calls. Its helping to keep us in line with follow up calls

Marketing Director
Higher Education

"OnePageCRM is an effective action layer"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM features an action-oriented uncluttered interface, and about a ten minute learning curve for non-techie users.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to isolate contact views from agent to agent within one account. Everyone can see everyone else's contacts. We deal with sensitive Donor information (income, probable donation capability) so it would be nice to be able to create silos of information rather than a barn (so to speak). This may already be possible, not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple and fresh action oriented system that won't bog down your people (and you) with an onerous learning curve

We have an entrenched highly customized backend database, but it is far from user friendly. Even in-house staff struggle at times to deal with all of the complexities. OnePageCRM gives us an action layer on top of our database that non-specialists can use.

The crucial thing is that with OnePageCRM we now have a "Moves Management" system, where non-specialists such as our Trusees can document encounters with donors, and the next "move" with that potential donor can be schedualed and the appropriate party notified.

And that data can be pulled back into our legacy database via the provided API info. Notes on the donor, phone calls, actions to be done, results, all that goes into institutional memory, rather than retiring or leaving with the Manager.

Love it.

"Love this CRM! "

What do you like best?

This is a great CRM for our small company. They have a great Chrome plugin that helps you add contacts while you're browsing online, its easy to assign different tasks and other workflow managements. I like the ability to email the account in OnePage also - it makes the complete communication with a customer a lot easier and helps us provide the best service to them as possible.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would only send you one email when you get assigned tasks - sometimes I get more than one - and one at the beginning of every day is fine with me..is there a way to update this?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you use the emailing the account feature. It makes it so easy for us to know what is happening with our clients when. I can scroll through quickly and put stuff in my followup that makes the customers feel important and that we pay attention to them. Not a lot of time and a whole bunch of reward from it!

We manage out 1000+ clients year round with different, very important checkins. We know what to do, when and what has previously been communicated to them so we can pickup where we left off. It helps us come off much more personal that other CRMs provide.

Response from Carmel Granahan of OnePageCRM

Thank you for your generous review of OnePageCRM. Great to hear the CRM is helping you manage follow-ups and build real relationships with your clients.

You can edit the frequency of the reminder emails via the Settings. Simply go to the Gear icon > Settings > Sales actions and set the 'send sales action reminder email' to 'every day'.

Keep in touch with any further questions at support@onepagecrm.com

All the best,

Laura

Sales and Service Specialist
Business Supplies and Equipment

"Solid team. Solid, simple tool."

What do you like best?

Great customer service and the service is easy to start and to use. It has a very clean interface for both the desktop and mobile application. There are many video tutorials and a live webinar each week to get to know your way around. Many customization options to the customer profiles, company profiles, and deals. The support team makes an effort to engage not only with the existing tools but with the end users to make you know your questions, issues, and suggestions matter to them.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to use and navigate, but I would like a more robust mobile app. The application does not interact with incoming call, texts nor emails directly. It would also be nice to not have to refresh manually, and to have the option to run the app offline when you know you will be in an area with poor mobile reception.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for simple contact and activity management, OnePage CRM is a great place to start. The pricing is right, the support has been great, and the interface is easy to learn and use. It is not as robust as some others systems available, but for a small company or one not wanting to spend many thousands of dollars per year, OnePage CRM is an exceptional value.

OnePage CRM has helped organize our workflow and communication between team members immensely. Our biggest concern was trying to get everyone able to understand how and why to use it. We are less than two weeks in and the team is using it and liking the access to knowing progress on projects and sales without having to ask. The team at OnePage has been very helpful when needed.

Store and Social Media Manager Lead Music Instructor at School of Music (Private Voice Teacher)
Music

"Great tool for tracking!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is too add customers into OnePage. It allows you to add lots of great information and details. All employees can be updated on all that happens with each interaction, allowing us to be knowledgeable about current deals and not making us sound to repetitive.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are far too many "blackout dates". Dates that the software is down for maintenance etc. Sometimes they hold webinars, and it can be a bit much when we keep getting the same emails about them. Our company is not big enough to find much interest in these webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OnePage is very straightforward and works well for our small company. I would assume that larger companies can benefit from the user-friendliness of this software as well. It's a great way to keep track of customers, get reminders to call or reach out to prospects, and a fantastic way to help keep your other employees educated in deals that are already in the works.

We use OnePage for keeping customer contacts updated and it allows us to set appointment reminders as well as allows others on our team to stay up to date on what each employee already discusses with certain clients.

"Simple account and task management tool for SMEs"

What do you like best?

I like the tag filtering option, with all the tags (and their frequency) listed in a column on the left side, and a working screen with the associated contacts on the right side. This allows me to peddle through each contact individually, without having to open any additional tabs.

What do you dislike?

Everytime I go into my pipeline, click on a deal and return back to it, I am redirected to the action stream page and not the pipeline one.

I would also like to see an average deal value based on all the leads in the pipeline. Right now I can only see an average deal value/stage funnel. Granular indeed, but having a bird-eye view is imperative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're searching for a simple tool for account and task management, then OnePageCRM is for you. We sometimes step on our toes when it comes to managing accounts, even though we are so far 2 people using it (this is our first CRM tool though).

We needed a tool to keep track of our inbound leads, one that wouldn't add up extra work. That's why the idea of a checklist for task and account management appealead to us.

So far the app has helped us to match prospects with future product releases that they've required, and keep them updated based on their release status.

Co-ordinator
Staffing and Recruiting

"For working on the go"

What do you like best?

Apps for both Android and Apple. We use these a lot as we are mobile workers. We can update notes from meetings on the go, add actions for ourselves and colleagues so we remember to do all our tasks. Copying detail from text messages and outlook mails is so quick and efficient. No typing we just talk to our phones which is the best part!

We work collaboratively as a team to place people in employment so we use the deals pipeline to post potential jobs so all staff can see the role, upload a CV for their candidate and then the employer contact who posted the deal can meet the potential employer with the CV's. We can do all of this without meeting one another so our turnaround and response time now is really fast

We don't need to rely on team meetings anymore to know what is going on OnePageCRM keeps everyone up to date on what is happening and needs doing while on the go

OnePageCRM is really easy to use and you don't need to be a super computer user or anything close to get the best use from it

What do you dislike?

I am struggling to find something here sorry!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a look at their development roadmap and use the free trial and their webinars

We have noted the following increase in jobs for our clients since we started using OnePageCRM as follows

2013 - 40

We started using OnepageCRM in mid 2014

2014 - 54

2015 - 73

2016 - well above the 73 for 2015 (we can't disclose this exact figure until end of January 2017 its for public release at the end of the month)

Sales Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Robust system and back up"

What do you like best?

Excellent ease of use, very fluid and "sticky". This system keeps all the ducks in order and makes it hard to forget where you are with each stage of the process. Fantastic back up, customer service and technical too. These people react to all bespoke questions in full, with audio/visual help in most cases. They're also open to suggestions regarding functionality and system useability

I highly recommend One Page CRM

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find much to be honest, though the "deal" display and the understanding of the graphics can be a tad confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a no-brainer. Just do it.

Continuation of sales leads, categorisation, follow up times, sharing information, flexibility...

Online Media

"Best CRM I've ever used! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and ease of using OnePageCRM. There is almost no admin time. There aren't a million unnecessary functions complicating the software. It has everything you need to take individual and team sales to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this product.

As a small team, we all wear many different hats. We needed to find a CRM system to make our sales process as efficient and streamlined as possible so we can focus on everything else. OnePageCRM solves this for us.

Principal
Management Consulting

"Looking good"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM really does put everything I need at a glance on one page. I've trialled other CRM products but found them over-complicated and really alien to someone who's not familiar with sales jargon. OnePageCRM works for me so far.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything off hand! It's only been a few weeks.

Developing a structured approach to sales, and being able to keep track of calls and emails.

Still early days, but feel much more on top of things!

AA

"My experience with OnePageCRM"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use. Not overkill like Salesforce. Most small businesses need more in the way of sales processes, and less in the way of sales software--and so the straightforward interface in OnePageCRM is exactly what the doctor ordered.

What do you dislike?

I'm really disappointed that the LinkedIn profile capture capability went away. I'm fully aware this is all LinkedIn's fault, and that there was nothing you could do. Still, you asked. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop searching for the perfect solution and start building better internal sales processes.

We are still trying to figure out how to put an official sales process in place, without creating a lot of red tape. OnePageCRM is really good, but we still need to implement it further into our culture.

OnePageCRM Pricing

Simple Pricing For SMB

OnePageCRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

9.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for OnePageCRM?

OnePageCRM Categories on G2