4.4 out of 5
Do you work for Okta?

Okta Reviews & Product Details

What is Okta?

Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security policies. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications. Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue and stay secure.

Okta Profile Details

Okta Reviews

1-50 of 259 total Okta reviews

Okta Reviews

1-50 of 259 total Okta reviews
Okta review by Rodney A M.
Security Specialist

"Security for all devices in a single app"

What do you like best?

Okta is an ideal application, for any company, or person, that needs to implement, the authentication of 2 factors, you can connect all the electronic devices, you know this Okta account, so you have all the security you need in one place, giving you greater security of everything you need to protect in your company, with the highest security, absolutely everything you can link with Okta, and in this way avoid loss of passwords, and information, ensuring everything you have, and without concerns that for some reason you're going to lose.

What do you dislike?

there are many applications, which apparently have the same purpose, or still do not understand, I think that here, all this could be simplified, to avoid confusion.

The security of all accounts, which are used online, is now protected thanks to Okta, with this I can know if anyone wants to access an account of these, from a device, or a place that is not authorized, so everything is protected against hackers, and malicious people.

Okta review by Kevin C.
Senior Vice President, Operations

"Seamless multi-factor single sign-on"

What do you like best?

Too often, single sign-on solutions are burdensome for end users, as is a requirement for multi-factor authentication. Okta has made this seamless; log in anywhere and get an immediate push notification to your smartphone or, even better, your Apple Watch.

What do you dislike?

The rollout has been slow—or at least, slower than I would have anticipated. A number of our SaaS solutions are compatible with Okta out of the box; others require more work. That said, Okta is becoming the clear leader, so this will become easier over time as more integrations are provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch applications to enforce authentication via Okta one by one, starting with the one application no user in your organization can live without—since this will ensure that everyone is registered.

Provisioning and de-provisioning users in a single place, enabling single sign-on with multi-factor authentication across a wide variety of SaaS applications.

Okta review by User

"Excellent Identity management service and SSO Solution."

What do you like best?

We do not need to keep remember multiple id and password. You can add your aloud services to Okta portal and could open from there by providing single okta id and password. It supports Multi Factor Authentication as well by entering generated password through Okta verify app that creates second level authentication and make your id more secure.

What do you dislike?

If you didn't set your account with security question or with your mobile no for text and forget your password it is tough to reset password by yourself. It does not provide any other self authentication like DOB or others. In such case you need to contact your admin only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to others to use Okta to make their password management easy and to keep their log in secure.

We use Okta as Single Sign On and as Multi Factor Authentication to make our id secure and login easy.

Okta review by Courtenay C.
Violinist
Music

"Great for accessing every software you use"

What do you like best?

All the applications I use are in the one place and it saves me logging in every time. This includes Canvas, email, visitor registration, scheduling etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to be able to change the order in which the applications appear. I'm sure it can be done but I'm yet to work out this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great for businesses and universities that use multiple platforms for students and staff. It makes switching between software very quick and easy and saves a lot of time. This is a great solution to the fluster of trying to juggle your email, course materials, room bookings and scheduling etc. Having to log in only once and not have to type 6 different urls every class really saves a lot of stress!

Not having to log into everything saves a lot of time and frustration. It also makes sure I don't forget to check each of my platforms daily.

Okta review by Eric J.
IT Tech

"Okta is very useful fr or me"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to set up and use. Itremembers yourpasswords for you apps such as gmail, zoom, salesfoce and JIRA, we use in in our entire organization,.

What do you dislike?

The SMS funtion doesnt always send to our cell phones. I set up multiple MFA's to alleviate this problem for me but it does happen to other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product allows you to add and remove employees from all of your apps at once.

This product has increased the security of our users data and the company data as well.. It has lessened the chance for any unauthorized user from infitrating our company data

Okta review by User

"Great product for maintaining SSO"

What do you like best?

I like that we do not have to enter the password every time. Once user logs in to the account, they can directly click on application tile and get signed in. Nowadays in every company, there are lots of applications that one needs to log into and maintain passwords complying to the password policy. This product helps simplify that. Also there is a Google Chrome extension that helps in opening the various apps directly from the browser without going through the Okta Site.

What do you dislike?

Some times, updated password are not saved. They need to be updated manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for secure identity management. I would definitely that anyone who is using this product should feel a sense of relief since they would not have to enter the passwords for every application that is used at the organization

Faster operations, since user does not need to log in multiple times into all the applications that they use. It is best that users ensure that they are updating the new credentials in the application tiles.

Okta review by User

"Easy Log In to All Apps, In One Place"

What do you like best?

My company utilizes a ton of different applications and services to complete our daily tasks and human resources activities. If I had to log in separately to all of these places, or remember different passwords for each one, I would be a whole lot less productive at work. Okta makes it simple to log in once, and can even log in for me when I'm away from the office on my smartphone and need to check something quickly.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything I dislike. It does a very good job at what it's intended for, and thus makes my life a whole lot easier at work. I've never had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for SSO and will make your employees' daily work life much easier as more useful work-related applications become commonplace.

We use this mainly as a SSO feature.

Okta review by Omar W.
Network Administrator
Wholesale

"Very Useful dashboard"

What do you like best?

Okta keeps all my work related and personal sites easily accessible and makes a single sign-on experience for them all. The 2 factor authentication outside of my network is a big plus. Once a site and it's credentials are added, I can update easily as needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the prompts via my browser can be intrusive, but once I decline it for a site, it does not come back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a user base of varying comfort levels with technology and password management, this is good solution that will satisfy beginners and your more security minded savvy users and IT department

WIth Okta, I do not have to worry about remembering every site and password that I need to access, whether in my office or mobile, and it is not overly complicated to manage.

Okta review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Okta SSO Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, point your employees to a URL and enjoy not having to manage everything for every employee with a fine tooth comb! We also enjoy being able to build custom "chiclets" for in house apps, never having to give employees credentials to access certain features, and removing access without having to involve a user or their end point. This product has saved a lot of headaches and time.

What do you dislike?

There's not too much to dislike about the product, but be ready to customize the "chiclets" for in house apps. I don't see a way around this issue, but their support was helpful when we had some small issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan out your apps, confirm that they work with Okta natively. Go over AD setup with Okta beforehand so you're ready for a smooth transition.

Not having to give out credentials to certain 3rd party or in house apps to end users. Ease of removing access when employees leave, reduced time spent with onboarding/offboarding.

"Okta Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I only have to remember one password to access all of the applications I use on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Some applications can only be accessed in one type of web browser, which can be inconvenient at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product will save your employees time each day, as it allows them access to all of their applications in one place with only one password. It will also allow your IT team to focus on other larger issues instead of helping employees reset their passwords for all of the different applications they may use.

Eliminating employees having to remember multiple passwords for various applications they use on a daily basis, therefore minimizing the requests coming into the IT department needing help with accessing certain applications.

Okta review by Kelsey H.
Business Development Manager
Internet

"An inconsistent internal rollout prevented me from fully maximizing"

What do you like best?

When used properly, password-storing tools like Okta help users create varied, complex passwords that are much more secure. Without a tool like this, many are probably inclined to re-use the same password across multiple accounts. This allows for better security, two-factor authentication, and (I presume) better account provisioning and controls so IT/HR can collaborate to ensure former employees are removed from all accounts.

What do you dislike?

It isn't as intuitive as I would have expected. It pops up unprompted via chrome extension when I'm not logging in, but just filling out a form, for example, then doesn't pop up when I do want it to log in. They have so many integrations/plug ins that sometimes it is hard to tell which is the proper one (I think there are >5 SFDC versions, for some reason there were two versions/options of abacus, one of which never worked for me?) I've had some glitchy issues where I've updated and saved a password and then there are duplicate log ins saved or it doesn't default to the correct one. All of this may be user error, but I have sat down with IT once to try to better use the tool and we didn't get very far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clear training and team-wide deploy! I was at my company before we bought Okta and I believe new employees receive some training during on boarding, but I seemed to miss best practices and I think my ability to maximize my use of the tool has suffered for it.

Account provisioning, account security, log in access.

Okta review by Courtenay C.
Violin

"Easy to use and has all other software links in one place"

What do you like best?

Easy navigation to email, timetabling, room booking, accounts, canvas, guest sign in etc - everything is linked in one place.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the email link doesn't keep me singed in and links to an old university account and is very difficult to get it linked back to my current address. Not sure if this is outlook's fault or okta but it's very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So many applications are available and it's incredibly easy to use! Fantastic software.

Allowing students and faculty easy access to all school platforms.

Okta review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Helpful tool that increases my effectiveness"

What do you like best?

I like how Okta is always running in the background and asks to save a newly generated password. It allows me to work quickly through my multiple applications and avoids the need to remember every password I've created. It also prevents me from getting locked out of an application for entering too many incorrect passwords in a row.

What do you dislike?

The pop-up Okta window is fairly large and takes up a lot of screen space which sometimes I need to see on a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend it- seemless product and easy to use for all levels of employees.

It's allowed me to work faster and more efficiently. It also reduces my companies need for an IT resource to reset passwords when someone has invalidated theirs.

Okta review by User

"Solves a problem, but adds new complexity"

What do you like best?

Having one place to log into things is nice. It's especially helpful in our case when we have many services to log into, some of which use shared passwords. Previously we had an encrypted lookup script for these cases, so having it integrated into the browser is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Adding SAML to everything when the world seemed to be moving to OAuth has added a lot of complexity. Extra support had to be integrated into our software for it to function fully. It does not support Basic Authentication. Most annoying, the Firefox addon does not work in the nightly builds of Firefox at all -- a nonsensical error message appears instead. The UI is often confusing -- you can't tell which items are generic services where you have to save your own password vs ones where the company has set them up for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is this the right software for the job or just adding Enterprise complexity?

We have a lot of online and cloud based services to log into. We can do this from one place, and it allows us easy login options to places that

Okta review by Yana A.
CSA
Retail

"So Easy to work from home with this! "

What do you like best?

Okta is honestly so cool. I have everything I need connected to Okta so I can have it at my finger tips when needed. Its so easy to answer emails for work, or do a school assignment now that I have everything all in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There really isnt anything I don't like about it. Maybe it could ask me to stop saving the passwords after I've already done so, but thats about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Put all of your apps that have passwords on here

This helps me answer emails easier

Okta review by Shanna F.
Post Production Supervisor

"Helpful tool "

What do you like best?

The single sign on experience provided by Okta is helpful through the web portal - it manages and consolidates all of my online platforms and websites and their passwords in one place.

What do you dislike?

When I use Okta verify app in conjunction with signing into the VPN through Cisco Any Connect. The push verification doesn't often work. I actually switched to SMS verification instead because of this.

Security compliance throughout the company, consolidated space for accessing and giving access to websites/platforms.

Okta review by Jacob J.
Product Specialist
Consumer Electronics

"Okta helps me keep all my passwords in one place, without looking at them"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to enter in my passwords over and over again. once I enter them in and they are in Okta, I only have one password to remember. I can pretty much forget all of my passwords and Okta will just remember them and put them in the appropriate fields for me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it pops up every time I put a password in. If there was a way for me not to have to click anything and for it to just save it automatically with no pop-ups, that would be awesome! Everything else is pretty great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, it will save you a lot of time logging into things!

Where I work, there are a lot of different systems and sometimes it can take forever to be able to go from platform to platform because of all of the login gates. With Okta, I don't really have to worry about logging in, which cuts down on the time I take switching between platforms throughout my workflow.

Okta review by Joey T.
Upstream Process Development Engineer II
Biotechnology

"Convenient way to keep all passwords at the same place."

What do you like best?

Convenient tool to keep all passwords at the same place. Okta verify app would send a notification on phone as a 2 way verification.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit uncomfortable to keep all the password at the same location. If my okta account is compromised, hacker would have access to all my accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful tool for everyone who has many login user names and passwords.

All company logins are stored in okta. No manual password entering needed.

Okta review by Nickolas P.
President / Owner

"One password to rule them all!"

What do you like best?

I love that I only have to remember one password, and only have to sign in to a single page. Also, the interface on the landing page / dashboard is very clean and intuitive. Not cumbersome or confusing to use.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the products/platforms that we use in the office are supported by Okta; or offer any sort of SAML / SSO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's quite simple to deploy and roll out to your team(s), and the interface couldn't be easier.

We are streamlining integration between multiple platforms by utilizing a central navigation hub. Employees can login to Okta and can use other company tools with a single click.

Okta review by Rupert T.
Customer Intelligence Manager

"Good single sign on software"

What do you like best?

Makes it very easy to sign in for all my work applications and software from my work and personal devices.

What do you dislike?

Had one significant outage which made it impossible to sign in for a few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a user I've found it extremely easy to use. I'm not sure of what it's like for the implementation but it's certainly made life easier as a user.

Allows me to work from both work devices and personal devices which has been extremely useful on sick days where I didn't know I'd be working from home.

Okta review by Erica C.
Database Administrator
Construction

"Perfect solution"

What do you like best?

That is always just works. I don't have to babysit it at all.

We've been using okta for over 2 years now. It's fantastic. okta continues to move forward in ease of use and innovation. I am very glad we use them.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't support Flash logins. But really, who even uses that anyway.

There aren't a lot of apps that construction companies use that Okta has already built connections to. The process for getting them to do that is a little biased.

Too many passwords

authorization and now even content management.

Okta review by Jared M. G.
Studio Manager
Entertainment

"Not a bad experience, but hard to tell what Okta does"

What do you like best?

Okta seems to be a platform housing many other apps used in business. Beyond that, it's sort of difficult to tell what aspects of these apps Okta controls vs. what they merely house. From what I can tell, it runs pretty smoothly and can manage many different apps without a problem.

What do you dislike?

The main flaw with Okta comes with the logging in and out of the software. I am constantly being logged in and out with no rhyme or reason, and I'll often need to provide two-step security verification even when I've used the same computer in the same location for months straight. Sure, this is for security, but it can get annoying. Sometimes, if I choose to log out, I'll actually need to log myself in first for some reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems to be perfectly fine for what it offers. I am not too familiar with the competition or alternative services to tell if it is better or worse than those.

It's much easier to access all kinds of software and apps when they are housed in Okta. Though I must admit, I am not sure what aspects of the experience are Okta's as opposed to the apps themselves'.

Okta review by User

"Okta single sign-on, a simple solution"

What do you like best?

Okta has provided me with the ability to access secure sites that I log into regularly without having to store my password in the web browser. It also is easily extensible to many different sites so it's not a 1 trick pony.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is the inability to delete sites that I no longer use. I may be able to request the admin to delete them but that's a pain I don't want to go through either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product works as advertised and I've never had any problems with it.

Using highly secure (not easy to remember) passwords for all my sites.

Okta review by Kevin K.
IT Helpdesk Technician

"Best Solution for SSO Windows 7/10 Enterprise"

What do you like best?

I like that you can integrate AD account creation and tie it to an okta group so it then creates the AD/email/okta account all under the same sso

What do you dislike?

I dislike the variety of apps available, although it's great I would just like more

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using okta for solving SSO/onboarding issues. Okta really helps reduce the overall time it takes for admins to onboard users and gives the user a rather intuitive experience and giving them the illusion of control.

We are solving the time it takes onboarding users to our systems, without this benefit onboarding users would be a lot more time consuming and overall waste more company resources.

Okta review by Camille P.
Communications Specialist
Renewables & Environment

"My company trusts Okta and so do I"

What do you like best?

User friendliness - the learning curve is a quick one!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's quick and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your IT team should do their research on different security operations solutions. Okta is the one that we decided was the best fit for our company - so far it's been great, as far as I know.

Extra protection for our employees since most of our business is done online in one way or another.

Okta review by Shashikanth R.
Sr Devops Engineer

"Okta"

What do you like best?

My experience with Okta is Good. It helps us to Connect to all the businesses at a single go.Its like a single signon to many applications. Its

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when Okta is down It takes time to restore.

It acts like a single signon to many application we use. Its Single signon and multifactor authentication makes it a better tool to use

Okta review by User in Internet

"Easy, Clean, Clear"

What do you like best?

Clear formatting and organization. Mobile compatible. Management features. Navigation throughout Okta is easy and never confusing. Perfect for the tech savvy and tech illiterate. Both visuals and text available for navigation and clarity.

What do you dislike?

Repetative applications cant be removed by employees. Only admins can edit application options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Okta is very user friendly and easy to navigate. If your company uses a lot of different applications, okta is a great tool to keep them all in one place for employee convenience.

Okta is solving employee benefits, resources, and timesheet tracking, access, and management. It is very easy for employees to keep their information orderly and track things suck as PTO, referals, guests, etc. while also submitting relavant information to necessary parties.

Okta review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Securing Your Sign-Ins"

What do you like best?

I use Okta Single Sign On to help protect my social media accounts and assure I won't be hacked by outside parties. Okta makes it so that only a verified user can sign on. My accounts are protected by more than just a password thanks to Okta SSO.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take some time to load. I'm so used to being able to just fill in a password and login to an account. Okta requires more codes and wait time since it has multiple layers of protection, but sometimes it lags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes, a password just isn't enough. Okta Single Sign On helps to add another layer of security. You can sleep peacefully knowing your accounts are secure. Especially helpful if you have large impact accounts that you don't want anyone breaking into.

My online accounts are more secure. When you work with high profile clients, the last thing you want is for an unwanted visitor to be able to take over the account. Okta SSO makes myself and my clients feel more protected and safe when it comes to securing their accounts.

Okta review by Chris S.
Jr. DevOps Systems Administrator

"Okta Mobility Management "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of administration! Manages just the right amount of features for our users to make the IT department happy, and lets our users feel like they are still in control of their devices. Great extension of their desktop SaaS solution for Android and iOS devices.

What do you dislike?

I wish that 3rd party apps would update faster to be compatible with the Okta Mobile app. Apps like Asana, which our users need on a daily basis, will not allow for the push through of passwords from the Okta mobile app to the Asana mobile app, making the whole experience on mobile cumbersome.

We didn't have to train our users too much on how to use Okta mobile because they were already using the Desktop client daily, and as an admin, managing Okta Mobility Management is a seamless experience just like managing the Desktop client.

Okta review by Joey S.
Associate Client Executive

"Simple and convenient "

What do you like best?

I really like the plugin to Chrome which allows me to access any of my Okta logins with one click. It's also nice having all of my work applications in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind. When you access Okta from a remote computer, there is an additional security step you need to take, but that is to be expected.

Ease of use and remote security. Okta ensures I am able to sign in to all of my critical business applications safely from any location.

Okta review by User in Internet

"Easy single sign on for all your work apps"

What do you like best?

My company uses Okta as our preferred SSO. So far, it has been a great experience. Okta makes it easy to connect all apps and just sign in once and be signed into everything at work. Additionally, the Okta phone app makes Okta phone verifications easy to use, allowing you to sign on from any computer.

What do you dislike?

My main complaint is that Okta makes you change your password every few months and you cannot use the same password again. While I understand why this is necessary, it is annoying to come up and remember a new password all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to connect all your apps through Okta, make sure you learn how to do so for a seamless experience!

Single sign on to all business software at work. Easy to work and manage all apps at once with Okta, it has definitely worked and improved the overall experience at work, making it more seamless.

Okta review by Alex M.
Senior Account Executive, Partnerships
Internet

"Okta Product Review for Inside SaaS Sales "

What do you like best?

Its very easy to remember ONE password for all of my apps and accounts. Easy to use on multiple devices. Don't have to go back and sign out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes annoying to have to verify a device via SMS used frequently. Forgetting your Okta password is kind of annoying (understandably so). Some apps or systems (ADP for example) don't work for me personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DONT FORGET THE PASSWORD!!!

Allows me to operate more efficiently. I have to remember many passwords and usernames this eliminates that need.

Okta review by Gustavo A.
Manager, Finance
Pharmaceuticals
(10,001+ employees)

"No need to for a password file with OKTA"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the mobile app for OKTA. At time I do not want to log on to my laptop and with the mobile app, I can easily access everything i have saved in OKTA for work.

What do you dislike?

When i am using IE, it requires plug ins on most of the apps and that is somewhat annoying. But I usually use Chrome, where that is not an issue.

One stop shop. Able to run through all applications that i use everyday with one click.

Okta review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Mostly a user, but also support an Application on Okta - great from both perspectives."

What do you like best?

Okta is really easy to use from the user perspective - just click the app icon and then get launched into your application. It also support 2FA which is an absolute must these days for security. I also manage an application that is on Okta (Salesforce) which integrates with Okta very easily.

We also implemented Salesforce/Okta at my last job and it was very easy to get going- less than 1 day.

What do you dislike?

From the admin side, Okta doesn't support more complex Salesforce licensing permissions without more customization. Our company hasn't been able to figure this out yet, so we create the users from Okta and assign the initial profile, but not the more detailed "Groups" and "Permission" sets".

From the user perspective, I don't have any complaints.

One negative issue I experienced a couple months ago was that Okta went down for a couple hours - users could not access applications (even though the applications were running just fine).

Note that my review is focused on Employee SSO. Customer SSO is quite different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Okta is one of the biggest SSO providers in the market, you will definitely want to consider them.

Have users only utilize a single username/password across all application. Increase security and control over who has access to various applications.

"OKTA for businesses"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, icons make it easy to find the app you are trying to use. Single sign-in makes my life a whole lot easier at work.

What do you dislike?

Some app displays are kind of hidden when it comes to the grey written description below them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has made the work day flow much quicker than without it.

E-mail, purchasing requisitions, and shipping of items. With a wide array of apps that can be accessed through Okta, it makes my day a whole lot easier than having to sign in to different sites to accomplish different goals.

Okta review by User in Computer Software

"One Stop Security Solution"

What do you like best?

When we think about SAML integrations, it can be fairly complex system to mange. But with help of OKTA, it's a piece of cake. After experience with other providers, OKTA stands in much higher in ranking. provides a good set of check and balances. Provisioning and de-provisioning can be fairly easy when compared with other competitors. The integration options and interface are so wide that you will run out of application but OKTA will not give up. For an end user it is very easy to adopt.

What do you dislike?

At times support can be challenging but you will get through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give sufficient learning curve for the Admin guys to learn and then start with some easy application and diverse applications.Once they are ready with their experience then it is like plug n play and then the overall adding application to SSO becomes efficient and fast.

Single sign on authentication for all the application, common login across the application. Secured and robust authentication measures.

Okta review by User in Executive Office

"Passwords and security all in one"

What do you like best?

Holy moly, remembering passwords is the worst. Not only do I not have to remember every.single.password for my work logins, but there's the added benefit of accessing everything when I'm not on my work computer, too. Adding/ requesting access to new products is also really easy! I can search all the products/software available, then request an account for a new app when I need it. By searching which products we already have as a company, I don't have to research new solutions or unnecessarily purchase new products.

What do you dislike?

Okta often acts like a required portal for me to access certain apps and products. For example, every time I want to open Dropbox, I must return to the Okta page. Even when I first go to Dropbox, it sends me back to my company Okta page anyway. Also for some of the apps, there seems to be a required plugin (which seems totally old-fashioned) and without the plugin, it takes longer to log-in. I like the centralization that Okta provides, so forcing people to open the product first makes sense, even if it is an extra step every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company uses Okta for single sign-on SSO, but it seems like Okta offers much more than that. I recommend using all the functionality because Okta already integrates with so many apps and products, it would help with centralization.

Time saving! I don't remember the last time I had to do a password reset for a work login. It's so nice to know I just open up one tab, and click on any app/product to open it up. It also saves time on requesting access to new software because it's built into Okta, and relays the message to IT.

Okta review by User in Banking

"Okta is a great SSO product!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to sign in on multiple platforms and all the different products you can include on the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It was a pain to get started, but that may have been my own experience. I have no real issues with okta!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest okta to others considering a SSO. With my role at a university, I have to use duo login and it is a much bigger pain. I like that Okta saves all my addresses so I can easily switch between websites and the push to the phone is very straighforward.

We are trying to keep our company and clients information safe and secure while minimizing stress on staff.

Okta review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to access everything in one place with single-sign-on from any device from anywhere"

What do you like best?

I love that it stores all my passwords from countless applications but at the same time it's still completely secure and only I can get into my programs.

What do you dislike?

I hate that it auto adds passwords and access info from every site I go to - sometimes it's lunch and I'm actually just trying to pay a bill from my bank account. I feel weird with that info auto saved into my okta account - that's not what it should be saving even if it is my work computer. After all, I could miss that it saved something!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have trouble accessing files from anywhere or you're still on VPN, this might be the solution you've been looking for!

Single-sign-on is definitely the main one from what I can tell

Okta review by User in Real Estate