Zoho Social Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Social?

Zoho Social is a complete social media management platform for businesses & agencies. It helps you schedule posts, monitor mentions, create custom dashboards, and more. Zoho Social is from Zoho.com—a suite of 40+ products trusted by over 40 Million users. It includes a powerful set of features—such as, the Publishing Calendar, Bulk Scheduler, and Repeat Post—to empower you with all the social media publishing tools that your business needs. The monitoring capabilities help you track relevant social conversations and respond to what matters. Advanced reporting features help you analyze performance using intuitive graphs, and create unlimited custom reports for you or your clients. If you’re managing a team, Zoho Social’s collaboration features and custom user-roles make it easy for you to bring all the members on board to manage social accounts for multiple brands. Agencies can bring all their clients on to Zoho Social, and manage their social media presence effectively. They can easily add new clients and assign team members to them with a predefined role. Zoho Social is the first tool to track revenue from your social media marketing efforts. Its integration with Zoho CRM help you engage with prospects and generate leads from social media. This integration lets you enrich leads and contacts in Zoho CRM with social data, and help your sales force close deals faster. The integration with Zoho Desk makes Zoho Social even more powerful when it comes to social support. You can create tickets from social media for your support team to see and resolve them from Zoho Desk.

Zoho Social Screenshots

Zoho Social Profile Details

Zoho Social Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Zoho Social Reviews

1-25 of 1625 total Zoho Social reviews
Director

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

We found this useful tool that allows us to manage the social networks of our clients and their own from a single place. Because social networks became a pillar of marketing and brand positioning, it is impossible to ignore them. To be in a good level of competence it is necessary to have a good plan and follow strategies to achieve it. Zoho Social allows us to carry out a complete follow-up of our brand or that of the clients in one place, you can program mass messages, monitor conversations publishing content at the moment that your audience is most likely to see it, you can segment your publications to meet your audience, plus your team can work on set and so follow a single line that allows growth and reduces mistakes or confusions.

What do you dislike?

In the free version you can only analyze one brand and maximum 2 social networks, but it is a good application that you can use if your company is small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For you to be successful using this tool you must have experience in managing social networks so that your content has real impact for this the product zoho social is ideal to start it seems important to do constant research to improve our management of social networks. I mean we must keep abreast of changes that occur in the networks and accounts of our competitors, trends among our audience if you do not have this tool prove it.

It allowed us to see which networks were active at each moment to make publications that most suited us at all times so we could have more people interested in us or our customers position the brand and sell more, also monitor our competition to serve us example about your achievements and mistakes and being able to take advantage of it.

Social Media Manager

"Effective for Social Media Marketing"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to see your brand's analytics and use that to help your brand even more. Zoho Social helps you use social media in a more effective way to increase your brand's presence. Ever since I started using it, there has been in increase in engagement on all of my platforms that I have connected with it.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more social media platforms integrated on the Zoho Social, like Tumblr and Snapchat, and maybe even music platforms, like Spotify and SoundCloud. I think it would be a good idea to extend their outreach and it would make marketing a lot easier for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a brand that's on multiple social media platforms, I would definitely recommend Zoho Social. It helps keep you organized and the analytics for all of your connected platforms are simplistically put right in front of you.

I have been able to build my brand a lot further and faster with the help of Zoho Social. For a while, I wasn't able to post as frequently due to my busy schedule, but with the scheduled posts Zoho Social offers, I am able to be consistent with my posting. I've gotten messages from other brands commenting on how great my profile looks now.

Owner

"Great - If you have the time"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the most was that there is a Zoho app for anything that you could think of. You can implement and manage a CRM that integrates with email, social media, analytics, etc. You are able to schedule posts on their social media platform in advance as a calendar and set it and not have to worry about missing a day of posting or engaging to build more brand awareness and such. You are even able to automate retargeting, bot chats for your website and just about everything else short of having them pull a consumer's direct information for you.

What do you dislike?

Ironically, I also dislike that there is a Zoho app for anything that you could think of. This is mostly because by the time you start to delve a little into all of the apps that they have - your trial has expired and you're kind of left feeling like you didn't learn anything at all. With a trial limit of 15 days, it is already sort of brief, to begin with. You will end up either needing the demos (more than one) to fully appreciate a single app or get lost in it and forget about it until your trial expires because it's simply overwhelmingly a lot of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pick a single app for the trial and focus on that. When they offer to do a demo for you, ask as many questions as you can - you will most likely need the demo.

Social Media Automation, Email solutions, and CRM needs.

Sales Adviser

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

With this product you can improve the presence of your brand or your customers in social networks, as these became the pillars of marketing it is very important to control them to get the most benefit and thus improve competitiveness and performance, with Zoho you can do social Follow your networks in a single panel watching at all times what involves us increasing what benefits us and avoiding what hurts us.

What do you dislike?

you can not use it with less used networks or that are not so popular, when you share videos or material a bit heavier the interface can become a bit slow, at the beginning you may have a little time adapting to the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social networks can be an important source of potential customers and also a source of potential problems for the company, for this reason this tool will inform you of the mentions and references that are made to the brand in all of them with the aim of benefiting you from Positive interactions and solving negative ones also recommend tracking your social activity and that of your competition by monitoring your competition for events, hashtags or keywords. It will be easy to analyze what they are doing well and what they are doing wrong, You can see which networks are active at any time to make publications that suit you at all times.

we managed to consolidate our presence in social networks,managing them with massive message programming, conversations monitoring and performance measurement in a single control panel, we reach the right audience at the right time due to the prediction engine that helps to publish the content at the moment when it is most likely to see the audience, we schedule the publication of our posts from a single window for multiple networks. We also made performance measurements by seeing who is the audience that interacts with your business in social networks, we segment the publications and direct them according to the results. Finally, we improve teamwork by creating joint strategies in all networks.

Partner

"Zoho Social has been a Great Supporter for small/Medium size business"

What do you like best?

Zoho social has given us to plan the future of our business and get the post and all the content schedule for the whole month in advance so that we can work more on the business and not in it. And this tool is really great if you are starting a social media marketing company because this is the only tool you are going to need to run that company

What do you dislike?

The only that Zoho social is missing is that it doesn't support any social media for designers, Like Behance and Dribble, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that Zoho Social is a tool that every new and settled business should use to grow there business in such a way that they would be worried about the business and not on how the business is running. As Zoho Social is the tool that automates almost any kind of social media activity and the best part about it is that is very affordable so the businesses do not need to worry about the cost and if you are starting a social media marketing agency so this tool is all you need to get more clients and handle the social media accounts of those clients.

With the help of Zoho Social, we have realized that we would need an actual person daily how we can put up the post on all our social media , But with the help of Zoho Social, we know we can do that advance and can be tension free for the whole month.

Santiago Vasquez

"Mixed but overall Zoho is a good choice for any SMM agency"

What do you like best?

I do love the feature that you can add additional social profiles and team members for $10 each. Really helps with transparency with agency clients (this is one of the main reasons I use zoho social).

I like the dashboard as it is simple and clear. I used to use hootsuite but feel this dashboard is more user friendly.

I also like how you pay per BRAND, not social profiles. This is a great feature as this helps us organize our expenses as we don't need to constantly pay to add social profiles if a client has a new social profile they want to utilize.

What do you dislike?

There are improvements needed to really be the number 1 choice on the market for a social media management platform.

1) A Way to schedule Instagram videos is essential in this day and age (would be awesome if they could add a story feature also)

2) Pinterest integration would be ideal also. As we often come across clients who use Pinterest meaning we have to use another platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good choice for SMM agencies

We are solving the problem of being able to schedule all the client's posts for the coming future. and allowing them to edit and see all posts that are coming up.

Also this allows us to let the client see their "Brand health" so they can see how we are improving their soical profiles.

Creative Communications Strategist

"Unexpectedly my favorite social media management tool"

What do you like best?

- Supports all the major players we need at work (FB, Insta, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn)

- Great drafts functionality

- Software is designed and organized well.

- Super affordable

- Basic but relevant analytics

What do you dislike?

- Wish there was a duplicate feature for posts in draft form (or otherwise) to reschedule certain posts, especially between different platforms

- The app sometimes crashes upon Instagram notification, and often doesn't include attachments. Happens after reinstallation.There's a simple enough workaround keeping the photos handy in my photos app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're on the fence and need a better tool, and know you're not going to stick with what you're currently using, go ahead and try Zoho out. If you have a large enough budget to afford some of the competitors plans or are already subscribed, I would just stick with them. I do think Zoho gives them all a run for their money for what you pay and the quality of its tools and thoughtful design.

It's so much easier to schedule content across platforms in a way that isn't maddening. I have used Hey Orca, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Gain, and more. Truth be told, I love Hey Orca equally, but it's just not as affordable as Zoho with a very similar design.

Owner & CEO

"Perfect SSM tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. Wish I could download it as an app on my windows 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not being able to post on instagram without the app... I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get stated today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User friendly and very effective! Get on board now.

Through the use of Zoho Social, I have been able to solve inactivity on any of my businesses social pages whether I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one stop shop. With Zoho Social, I can keep in contact with persons from all the social media sites. I can respond to messages without ever having to sign in on them.

Comunicóloga

"Sólo es 8 por el sentiment"

What do you like best?

Me gusta todo, es muy intuitiva y fácil de usar y los análisis de la marca que crea son impresionante, sobre todo el hecho de poder programarlos y que lleguen automáticamente a la dirección de correo que uno elija, el día y hora que uno requiera. También es interesante el calendario de programación de contenidos, excelente para todo community manager, pero, sobre todo, lo que más amo de soho social es por supuesto su aplicación oficial ya que está disponible tanto para android como para iOs y es muy fácil de usar, super amigable y sencilla ya que puedes contar con todas tus columnas de monitoreo en una sola ventana, te muestra las interacciones en vivo y notificaciones en tiempo real, sin contar que puedes elegir qué notificaciones quieres recibir. También cabe destacar que en soho social sí es posible programar y publicar contenido en instagram, cosa que no aún no se ha logrado en muchas herramientas.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta que el sentiment sólo pueda medirse con base a palabras en inglés, necesitamos que sea ya en español para un reporte más sincero. También deben mejorar el tiempo de sincronización entre los mensajes de twitter, es decir, los DM, ya que tardan mucho tiempo en llegar y ser apreciado en el monitor de zoho. En ocasiones, tardan hasta tres horas para que podamos recibir la notificación, cosa que no pasa con facebook ni en menciones de twitter, sólo pasa con los DM.

Todas mis cuentas en una misma ventana

Director of Marketing

"Everything We Need!"

What do you like best?

We are a fintech company trying to build our social media clout, and I love how clear and easy to use the dashboard is. When I last used a social media manager, pretty much all you could do was schedule posts, so all of the additional functionality is awesome! I especially like having the ability to track certain tags across all of the social media platforms, which allows us to share interesting content with our followers.

What do you dislike?

I think it would great if Pinterest was added as an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple, easy to use platform.

We have just started using Zoho, so I don't have a full grasp yet on what benefits we will realize. However, it makes keeping track of our social media accounts and mentions a breeze! Also, seeing who is engaging with our posts will give us an opportunity to engage more authentically with our followers.

Edit: After the additional questions and rating the Social Media Marketing Features, I can see that there is a TON of additional functionality that I haven't even uncovered yet. Exciting!

Support

"Good tool so far!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social allows us to post on different platforms at once, saving us valuable time to concentrate on our core activity. The integration of social channels is simple and the tool is very intuitive, yet powerful enough for our needs. The scheduling feature is also very useful as it allows us to plan our posts for optimum effectiveness. Amazing tool!

What do you dislike?

So far we don't have much to complain about. That's not to say the tool is perfect, but for our modest requirements at this early stage, it's a smooth tool that simply works. That said, we suspect we might find some areas of much needed improvements in the tool as our needs grow.

As a small team, time is a scarce commodity. We tend to allocate it to satisfying the needs of our customers and ZoHo Social allows us to post to multiple channels at once, or even schedule our posts. Time gained for better allocation.

Owner/Developer
Restaurants

"Great for Small Businesses, not so great for Agencies (Expensive, Impractical Org, Lacks Features)"

What do you like best?

Integrates with my Zoho CRM like magic! Being able to track leads that come in from social media has upped my Lead-Gen game by more than a few notches!

What do you dislike?

Not great for Agencies. Only allows a single account of each type (Facebook, Instagram, etc) per Brand, and each Brand is extra. I have a restaurant franchising client who has 9 Facebook Pages, but it would be unfeasible for me to have that client pay 9x the price of every other client on my client list! There's also no client approval workflow which is key in my business. They also recently bumped up their pricing from $1000 per year to $2400 per year, and increase that changed my buying decision right as I was about to pay for the year. Now? PASS!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're hoping Zoho Social will be a great tool for your Agency, pass for now... They are improving but aren't quite there yet.

If you're hoping Zoho Social will be a great tool for marketing your business and tracking social media leads in your CRM, this is the app to use!

Integrating social media into my CRM is key. Being able to work within Zoho where every app communicates with the rest of the platform means I'm not duplicating my work a dozen times over just to achieve the same result!

CEO

"Zoho Social Is Amazing "

What do you like best?

It's Very Easy to Use and Doesn't require a PhD in Social media to operate, Zoho Social Helped me get my client's social media accounts to the next level. You can use Zoho Social Not just For your Digital Marketing Agency, But it is really Great if you use this service for your personal Account if you are a Social Media Marketing Influencer and This Can help you make your personal Brand And it will help you track all your following and growth of your personal brand and as well as your marketing company and the best part of their service is that they give us the tools us schedule post, So me and my team Schedule our brands posts 10-15 days prior so that we don't have to worry of daily remembering the time to post it on Individual Social Media

What do you dislike?

Zoho should add some more social Media Like Behance and, dribble

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend other users to stop using other platforms which don't give good results and start using Zoho social as this platform is going to get your personal social media or your social media marketing business to the next level and the services of Zoho social are very affordable

The Hassel of managing the clients and remembering to upload the post on right time

Director

"Overall - Great Software from Zoho!"

What do you like best?

This software is great! It’s the best I’ve used out of the free trials I’ve had and the one I’ll stick with long term. It’s easy to use, very intuitive and packed with features. If you put this side by side with leading competitors, Zoho have been generous with the features and competitive on price at each tier. If your an existing Zoho customer, this product will integrate as apart of your suite.

What do you dislike?

A Pinterest integration would be great and a Hashtag volume result would be great for picking best performing tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the free account as it’s better than most free options. Try the 30 day free trial if you use a ‘paid for’ alternative and you’ll see it’s great. Reliable, easy to use and competitive.

I use Zoho Social as an in-house tool to manage our social media and look at what’s going on in the market.

Digital Marketing Employee

"Intuitive and helpful, with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

It has an intuitive dashboard display that allows us to see the important info immediately. It is also effective at allowing us to see which specific ads on different platforms are more effective than the others, The support staff is also very good.

What do you dislike?

It took quite a while to get used to starting out with Zoho Social and there were early problems with the scheduler, but the problems were worked out in time. It would be better if there was the ability to put the data in charts/graphs for easier comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it some time because after getting used to it, that's when you'll appreciate how helpful it actually is.

It has allowed us to optimize our social media marketing by showing us what works and what doesn't so we know where to devote our resources and efforts more in the future.

CEO

"Easy to Use for a team"

What do you like best?

We have tried many platforms before settling in with Zoho Social. Our team mostly comprises of youngsters who have not used Social Media tools like Hootsuite, Zoho Social etc. After trying many such tools, the team found Zoho Social the easiest to use. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It comprises of relevant tools that makes scheduling and posting easy.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have an integration with youtube as well. At least to monitor and reply to comments etc. Would like some more features on the social listening front - maybe recommendations on articles or people who we should follow. I miss a few features of Post Planner in Zoho Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a start-up or a an organisation looking at organising your social media posts, they you can consider Zoho Social - at least to get started. It is easy to use and covers most of the features like:

- scheduling

- posting

- monitoring

- analytics

It has saved us a lot of time. Personally, it has helped me to delegate the work to my team. The analytics are all in one place which has helped me plan the type of the posts better. It has inccreased the overall engagement on all my social profiles. We can now plan our posts in adavance.

Manager

"A great platform to start your SM business management"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social is one of the greatest SM platform I've ever used. It provides plenty of features that will truly help you and make your days go easy. The user interface es very nice, and Zoho offers one of the best customer supports in the market.

What do you dislike?

Probably the feature of loading groups of posts is kind of unfriendly, but if the instructions are followed, anyone can do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Zoho Social to all who are starting up their businesses of any level. Zoho Social is very suitable for micro and small businesses, as it works as a partner, doing all the "SM business" you have planned in a very neat way. It is a very trustable source for deploying your communications at any level. Then, as your business grows up, you can then delegate parts of the processes to other collaborators, whish is really great.

Promoting and selling courses, conferences, training programs in general.

Brand Strategiest

"Has helped manage and understand Social Media interactions fantastically"

What do you like best?

Zoho Social has helped me understand my Social Media interactions better, which gives me a clear picture of what is working and what is not. This helps me tweak and tune engagement strategies to get an optimized result.

Love the schedule and broadcast posts to multiple platforms with super ease feature. This helps me create engaging posts those I can draft carefully (keeping my audiences in my mind) and thoughtfully beforehand (when I have enough time and not in a hurry) and schedule for it to broadcast in later dates and on multiple platforms at once. I really love these tools and would recommend anyone who would like to get the most out of Social Media Interactions (which is undeniable in today's scenario for a business or any of your cause to be successful).

What do you dislike?

When I tried to post a scheduled post on multiple platforms, the post would not get posted in Instagram (due to display format or something like I've been told), and the post would skip that platform. But I guess that is more on Instagram Platform side rather than Zoho Social's part. This is the only bump I've come across up to now, let's see.

When we constantly need to to engage with our audiences, it is not always possible with Real Time Posts, mainly the posts supporting our Marketing Strategies. We need time to think and carefully draft a post with all components like images, texts and what we have to say. Scheduling a post and publishing it on multiple platforms at once has really helped us with this.

Owner
(Myself Only)

"I am finding it so easy and organised"

What do you like best?

I like that its simple, yet has all the info I need to stay on top of my social media posts. I can see whats working and what hasn't. Being able to see the analytics from the home dashboard lets me make fast decisions about what I am going to do next. I

What do you dislike?

It is taking me a bit of time to see and make use of all of the features. In fact I know Im not yet using it to its full potential. But I have asked for advice and been surprised how easy it was to get sorted

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try for at least a months

It was hard to see where I was at with all my social media and posts, so I kept putting it in the 'too hard' basket. Now Im completely on top of everything.

Account Manager

"Zoho Social can help to make your social media life much easier"

What do you like best?

The Zoho Social platform does not require prior training and does not have an intense learning curve thanks to its interface and easy to understand and use work environment, with Zoho Social you can make payments for each brand instead of each social profile, to Unlike other similar applications, it allows automated publications, keyword filtering, conversation tracking and simultaneous multiple account management.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I have found with the use of Zoho Social is that in the standard version the feature of the Publications Calendar is not available, it is only available in the next version, so if you only want to use this tool in Instead of the whole group of tools included in this package, a large part of the payment would be wasted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend trying Zoho Social to manage the social media of your company, but particularly I think it is best to use this application in conjunction with Zoho CRM, since this software has several tools and functionalities that would complement Zoho Socially and optimize the management of sales activities, marketing and customer relations.

Zoho Social is a comprehensive management tool that allowed us to manage our social media accounts and posts more efficiently. It greatly streamlines the process of logging in and writing posts. We don't have to submit posts one at a time. We can plan out our posts in advance by scheduling them for future publishing dates. This really helps to ensure that we have a consistent flow of content to engage our followers.

Realtor

"I love Zoho Social!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to make one post on many social platforms at once, especially Google My Business. Other platforms do not have that option. I love the reporting, monitoring and messages section of the software. With the app, you can post on the go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am able to post on Instagram without the app and Sometimes I am not. It is annoying .. I understand why it is so but I really wish it was not. I think that's something for Instagram to work out.. So nothing really. Nothing I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get started today. It will save you time and money. It is my "One Stop Shop" when it comes to my social media. User-friendly and very effective! Does exactly what is promised.

Zoho Social helps me to analyze and schedule my social media posts. I use to forget to post, or am too busy to do so. With Zoho Social, it's a one-stop shop.

Co-Founder

"Zoho Social - Great Communication Management Platform!"

What do you like best?

Affordable solutions for social marketing reliability, stability, their platform works flawlessly and I've never had an issue with any downtime. Very stable and reliable ease of use.

Zoho social has been a powerful and interesting tool that has allowed me to reach my goals and above all to achieve a better interaction with my clients in a fast, easy and simple way.

What do you dislike?

With me, Zoho Social is great, and that's what I need for my daily work. I don't really have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Zoho Social, I can automate almost anything, and keep all my social media work in a single dashboard, complete with email alerts and recommendations. Zoho Social is pretty much all-inclusive. You can not only schedule and manage your social media accounts, but you can monitor competitors, monitor keywords, keep up with LinkedIn...

My work is quite flexible and often goes everywhere, the Zoho Social app on the phone is one of the great applications, I can post the latest articles to share to everyone.

If you have never used it, I recommend you try the Zoho social experience. You can't find a better application than that at such a cost.

Zoho Social helps me manage and schedule social network posts effectively.

Mr
(Myself Only)

"I'm glad I switched to Zoho"

What do you like best?

Zoho's clear intuitive UI made it easy to learn and use right away, so I was able to manage my social media quickly. The reports and analytics are in depth, and the ability to easily switch between different social platforms makes life so much easier, not to mention the companion app and browser plug-in!

What do you dislike?

I would prefer if there was an option to decide which platforms are displayed by default, along with the option to reorder placement of the platforms.

My previous social media manager did not allow me to schedule a large enough amount of posts, but this is no longer a problem; you can schedule up to 350. Secondly, Previously I was not able to easily move scheduled posts around, but with Zoho, it's easy to do so using a drag and drop interface.